Page 2 from 31
Total results: 31441
- A pus-filled swelling on the surface on the skin caused by an eruptive disease.
- Any pit, especially one formed as a scar
- To scar or mark with pits
- A gambling device based on the card game poker.
- Small and cramped.
- The meat of a pig; swineflesh.
- Funding proposed or requested by a member of Congress for special interests or his or her constituency as opposed to the good of the country as a whole.
- To have sex with (someone).
- A strong unpleasant smell.
- Vapour; steam; smoke; fume.
- To be emitted or exhaled, emanate, as of vapour or perfume.
- To have or give off a strong, unpleasant smell.
- To be evidently associated with something unpleasant.
- A hill; a mountain.
- mist; smoke; damp
- A vein of ore.
- misty; foggy; cloudy
- A tribe or group of Native Americans of the Eastern Woodlands culture group.
- The lect (variously considered a language or a member of a group of dialects) spoken by these Native Americans.
- Any member of this group of Native Americans.
- soap prepared for use in milling cloth
- Having an urge to vomit.
- In poor health.
- Mentally unstable, disturbed.
- In bad taste.
- Tired of or annoyed by something.
- Very good, excellent, awesome, badass.
- In poor condition.
- Failing to sustain adequate harvests of crop, usually specified.
- Sick people in general as a group.
- To vomit.
- To fall sick; to sicken.
- A schedule, often used by amateur radio operators for a prearranged contact.
- A flight's schedule, particularly used if there is a "sked change".
- A fin-like structure to the rear of the keel of a vessel that supports the rudder and protects a propeller.
- A similar construction on a boat that acts as a keel.
- A fin that serves to stabilize a surfboard.
- A sort of wild plum.
- A kind of oat.
- A surfer; a person who leads a surfing lifestyle.
- a basket
- a beehive made of straw or wicker
- A sexually promiscuous woman.
- To pass lightly; to glide along in an even, smooth course; to glide along near the surface.
- To pass near the surface of; to brush the surface of; to glide swiftly along the surface of.
- To hasten along with superficial attention.
- To put on a finishing coat of plaster.
- to throw an object so it bounces on water (skimming stones)
- to ricochet
- to read quickly, skipping some detail
- to scrape off; to remove (something) from a surface
- to clear (a liquid) from scum or substance floating or lying on it, by means of a utensil that passes just beneath the surface.
- to clear a liquid from (scum or substance floating or lying on it), especially the cream that floats on top of fresh milk
- Having lowered fat content.
- A cursory reading, skipping the details.
- Skim milk.
- The outer protective layer of the body of any animal, including of a human.
- The outer protective layer of the fruit of a plant.
- The skin and fur of an individual animal used by humans for clothing, upholstery, etc.
- A congealed layer on the surface of a liquid.
- A set of resources that modifies the appearance and/or layout of the graphical user interface of a computer program.
- Rolling paper for cigarettes.
- A subgroup of Australian aboriginal people; such divisions are cultural and not related to an individual′s physical skin. 1994, Macquarie Aboriginal Words, Macquarie University, paperback Introduction.
- An alternate appearance (texture map or geometry) for a 3D character model in a video game.
- Bare flesh, particularly bare breasts.
- A vessel made of skin, used for holding liquids.
- That part of a sail, when furled, which remains on the outside and covers the whole.
- The covering, as of planking or iron plates, outside the framing, forming the sides and bottom of a vessel; the shell; also, a lining inside the framing.
- To injure the skin of.
- To remove the skin and/or fur of an animal or a human.
- To high five.
- To apply a skin to (a computer program).
- To use tricks to go past a defender.
- To become covered with skin.
- To cover with skin, or as if with skin; hence, to cover superficially.
- To produce, in recitation, examination, etc., the work of another for one's own, or to use cribs, memoranda, etc., which are prohibited.
- To strip of money or property; to cheat.
- To be saturated with liquid by being immersed in it.
- To immerse in liquid to the point of saturation or thorough permeation.
- To penetrate or permeate by saturation.
- To allow (especially a liquid) to be absorbed; to take in, receive. (usually + up)
- To take money from.
- To drink intemperately or gluttonously.
- To heat (a metal) before shaping it.
- To hold a kiln at a particular temperature for a given period of time.
- To absorb; to drain.
- An immersion in water etc.
- A drunkard.
- A low-lying depression that fills with water after rain.
- An instance of drawing something into one's mouth by inhaling.
- Fellatio of a penis.
- A weak, self-pitying person; a person who won't go along, especially out of spite; a crybaby or sore loser.
- A sycophant, especially a child.
- To use the mouth and lips to pull in (a liquid, especially milk from the breast).
- To perform such an action; to feed from a breast or teat.
- To put the mouth or lips to (a breast, a mother etc.) to draw in milk.
- To extract, draw in (a substance) from or out of something.
- To work the lips and tongue on (an object) to extract moisture or nourishment; to absorb (something) in the mouth.
- To pull (something) in a given direction, especially without direct contact.
- To perform fellatio.
- To be inferior or objectionable: a general term of disparagement, sometimes used with at to indicate a particular area of deficiency.
- A state of sulking.
- to express ill humor or offence by remaining sullenly silent or withdrawn.
- A furrow.
- A roundel barry wavy argent and azure; a fountain.
- A tiny woodland arachnid of the suborder Ixodida.
- A relatively quiet but sharp sound generally made repeatedly by moving machinery.
- A mark on any scale of measurement; a unit of measurement.
- A jiffy (unit of time defined by basic timer frequency).
- A short period of time, particularly a second.
- a mark (✓) made to indicate agreement, correctness or acknowledgement; checkmark
- A lifer (bird seen by a birdwatcher for the first time) that is uninteresting and routine, thus merely a tick mark on a list.
- The whinchat; so called from its note.
- To make a clicking noise similar to the movement of the hands in an analog clock.
- To make a tick mark.
- To work or operate, especially mechanically.
- To strike gently; to pat.
- A sheet that wraps around a mattress; the cover of a mattress, containing the filling.
- Credit, trust.
- To go on trust, or credit.
- To give tick; to trust.
- A goat.
- spelling of (mongrel dog)
- A boorish person.
- form of (a kind of arthropod)
- To emit a high-pitched sharp or metallic noise.
- A sharp, quick sound; a tinkle.
- To unknit.
- A member of the travelling community. A gypsy.
- A clicking sound similar to one made by the hands of a clock.
- To produce such a sound.
- A shop in the Netherlands selling mainly Asian food products, and generally Asian- or Indo-European-owned.
- To pull or gather up (an item of fabric).
- To push into a snug position; to place somewhere safe or somewhat hidden.
- To eat; to consume.
- To fit neatly.
- To curl into a ball; to fold up and hold one's legs.
- To sew folds; to make a tuck or tucks in.
- To full, as cloth.
- To conceal one’s genitals, as with a gaff or by fastening them down with adhesive tape.
- To keep the thumb in position while moving the rest of the hand over it to continue playing keys that are outside the thumb.
- An act of tucking; a pleat or fold.
- A fold in fabric that has been stitched in place from end to end, as to reduce the overall dimension of the fabric piece.
- A curled position.
- A plastic surgery technique to remove excess skin.
- The act of keeping the thumb in position while moving the rest of the hand over it to continue playing keys that are outside the thumb.
- A curled position, with the shins held towards the body.
- A rapier, a sword.
- The beat of a drum.
- Food, especially snack food.
- To masturbate.
- To masturbate; to give a hand job to.
- To engage in wank.
- An act of masturbation.
- An undesirable person
- Nonsense, rubbish.
- Ridiculous, circular or inappropriately elaborate argument about something, especially if obnoxious, pretentious or unsubstantial.
- Lacking in force (usually strength) or ability.
- Unable to sustain a great weight, pressure, or strain.
- Unable to withstand temptation, urgency, persuasion, etc.; easily impressed, moved, or overcome; accessible; vulnerable.
- Dilute, lacking in taste or potency.
- Displaying a particular kind of inflection, including:
- Regular in inflection, lacking vowel changes and having a past tense with -d- or -t-.
- Showing less distinct grammatical endings.
- Definite in meaning, often used with a definite article or similar word.
- That does not ionize completely into anions and cations in a solution.
- One of the four fundamental forces associated with nuclear decay.
- Bad or uncool.
- Having a narrow range of logical consequences; narrowly applicable. (Often contrasted with a statement which implies it.)
- Resulting from, or indicating, lack of judgment, discernment, or firmness; unwise; hence, foolish.
- Not having power to convince; not supported by force of reason or truth; unsustained.
- Lacking in vigour or expression.
- Not prevalent or effective, or not felt to be prevalent; not potent; feeble.
- Tending towards lower prices.
- Lacking contrast.
- Any period of seven consecutive days.
- A period of seven days beginning with Sunday or Monday.
- A subdivision of the month into longer periods of work days punctuated by shorter weekend periods of days for markets, rest, or religious observation such as a sabbath.
- Seven days after ( definition before) a specified date.
- The woodhen, a flightless bird of New Zealand.
- Awake: conscious and not asleep.
- Alert and aware of what is going on, especially in social justice contexts.
- An overly studious person, particularly student; a nerd.
- A policy wonk or other intellectual expert.
- to vomit, usually because of intoxication
- to talk incessantly
- To make ready; prepare.
- To dispose; be set in order for; be destined or intended for.
- To set open; open.
- To draw (stitches etc.) tight.
- To hit, strike, especially with a cane or whip.
- To crack (a whip).
- to stab.
- To throw or thrust with a sudden, smart movement; to kick or strike suddenly; to jerk.
- To strike or lash with a whip or stick.
- A sudden or quick thrust or motion; a jerk.
- itch, a prickly feeling
- to itch, irritate the skin
- A laugh, especially a loud or hearty one.
- To laugh, especially loudly or uproariously
- Frame around the neck, and related senses.
- A bar or frame of wood by which two oxen or other draught animals are joined at the heads or necks enabling them to pull a plough, cart etc.
- A frame or convex crosspiece from which a bell is hung.
- Any of various linking or supporting objects that resemble a yoke; a crosspiece, a curved bar etc.
- A frame worn on the neck of an animal, such as a cow, pig, or goose, to prevent passage through a fence.
- A pole carried on the neck and shoulders of a person, used for carrying a pair of buckets, etc., one at each end of the pole.
- A fitting placed across the head of the rudder with a line attached at each end by which a boat may be steered. In modern use it is primarily found in sailing canoes and kayaks.
- The electromagnetic coil that deflects the electron beam in a cathode ray tube.
- The part of an item of clothing which fits around the shoulders, or the hips, from which the rest of the garment hangs, and which is often distinguished by having a double thickness of material, or decorative flourishes.
- Any of various devices with crosspieces used to control an aircraft; now specifically, the control column.
- A Y-shaped stand used to support a blowpipe or punty while reheating in the glory hole.
- Well-developed muscles of the neck and shoulders.
- Pair of harnessed draught animals, and related senses.
- A pair of animals, especially oxen, yoked together to pull something.
- A horse and cart, a carriage; now generally, a car or other vehicle.
- A miscellaneous object; a gadget.
- Pill of a psychoactive drug.
- Extended uses and quantities.
- An area of arable land, especially specifically consisting of a quarter of a suling, or around 50-60 acres.
- A burden; something which oppresses or restrains a person.
- A bond of love, especially marriage.
- An amount of work done with draught animals, lasting about half a day; a shift of work.
- To link or to join.
- To unite, to connect.
- To enslave; to bring into bondage; to restrain; to confine.
- pertaining to or consisting of a yoke
- The yellow, spherical part of an egg that is surrounded by the white albumen, and serves as nutriment for the growing young.
- The grease in a sheep's fleece.
- something disgusting
- the sound made by a laugh
- To itch.
- Towards the back or rear; backwards.
- In the rear; a distance behind.
- By surprise; startled; dumbfounded.
- Backward against the mast; said of the sails when pressed by the wind from the "wrong" (forward) side, or of a ship when its sails are set that way.
- An abacus.
- in the sunshine; basking.
- A wine seller; one who is subject to the abkari tax.
- In a cocked or turned-up fashion.
- One of the ancient kingdoms of Mesopotamia, located in northern Babylonia.
- The capital city of the kingdom of Akkad of uncertain location.
- The name of many places in the United States of America:
- a town in Alabama.
- a statutory town in Colorado
- a town in Henry Township, Indiana.
- a small city in Iowa.
- an unincorporated community in Kansas.
- a village in Michigan.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri.
- an unincorporated community in Nebraska.
- a village in New York.
- a large city in Ohio
- a borough in Pennsylvania.
- an unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- A diminutive of the male given name Alexander.
- Having resemblance or similitude; similar; without difference.
- In the same manner, form, or degree; in common; equally.
- A synthetic resin derived from a reaction between alcohol and certain acids, used as a base for many laminates, paints and coatings.
- In a frantic or frenzied and violent manner; in a confused, jumbled or uncontrolled state.
- The skeletal joint which connects the foot with the leg; the uppermost portion of the foot and lowermost portion of the leg, which contain this skeletal joint.
- To walk.
- To cyclically angle the foot at the ankle while pedaling, to maximize the amount of work applied to the pedal during each revolution.
- The personification of death in Breton mythology.
- The hooked goad that is used in India to control elephants.
- an unincorporated community in Indiana, USA.
- a city in Minnesota, USA
- a tiny village in Nebraska, USA.
- In a vertical line, the cable having been sufficiently hove in to bring the ship over it.
- In a reeking condition.
- A native or resident of the state of Arkansas in the United States of America.
- An Ancient Greek pottery vessel used to pour small quantities of liquids such as oil.
- To call from or back again.
- Not asleep; conscious.
- Alert, aware.
- To become conscious after having slept.
- To cause (somebody) to stop sleeping.
- to excite or to stir up something latent.
- To rouse from a state of inaction or dormancy.
- To come out of a state of inaction or dormancy.
- In an unlucky or perverse manner.
- At work; in action.
- A Central and Eastern European coffee cake flavored with orange rind, rum, almonds, and raisins
- That has been cooked by baking.
- High on marijuana.
- An ancient city and centre of Buddhism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism and capital of Bactria.
- One of the 34 provinces in Afghanistan, Balkh Province.
- Refusing to proceed or cooperate.
- Having bark.
- Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- Sounding like the bark of a dog.
- In billiards, the area of the table lying behind the line from which the cue ball is initially shot, and from which a ball in hand must be played.
- Beaked: having a beak.
- Beak-like: resembling a beak.
- Having a nose which resembles a beak.
- (of a gesture) Made using a beak; (of a sound) produced through a beak.
- A placeholder name used to refer to a (usually white) woman held in contempt by the speaker.
- A person whose lifestyle is centered on motorcycles, sometimes a member of an outlaw motorcycle club.
- A motorcyclist who is a member of a club; a biker.
- Without color; pale; pallid.
- Desolate and exposed; swept by cold winds.
- Unhappy; cheerless; miserable; emotionally desolate.
- A small European river fish (Alburnus alburnus), of the family Cyprinidae.
- To blink.
- To shine
- To look.
- To close and reopen both eyes quickly.
- To close and reopen one's eyes to remove (something) from on or around the eyes.
- To wink; to twinkle with, or as with, the eye.
- To see with the eyes half shut, or indistinctly and with frequent winking, as a person with weak eyes.
- To shine, especially with intermittent light; to twinkle; to flicker; to glimmer, as a lamp.
- To flash on and off at regular intervals.
- To flash headlights on a car at.
- To send a signal with a lighting device.
- To perform the smallest action that could solicit a response.
- To shut out of sight; to evade; to shirk.
- To trick; to deceive.
- To turn slightly sour, or blinky, as beer, milk, etc.
- To teleport, mostly for short distances
- The act of very quickly closing both eyes and opening them again.
- The time needed to close and reopen one's eyes.
- A text formatting feature that causes text to disappear and reappear as a form of visual emphasis.
- A glimpse or glance.
- gleam; glimmer; sparkle
- The dazzling whiteness about the horizon caused by the reflection of light from fields of ice at sea; iceblink
- Boughs cast where deer are to pass, in order to turn or check them.
- An ability that allows teleporting, mostly for short distances
- Having abundant bushes, shrubs or trees.
- Caused by trees or shrubs.
- Bushy, bristling.
- A fern; bracken.
- A thicket, or an area overgrown with briers etc.
- A tool used for breaking flax or hemp.
- A type of machine for bending sheet metal. (See wikipedia.)
- A large, heavy harrow for breaking clods after ploughing; a drag.
- To bruise and crush; to knead
- To pulverise with a harrow
- An ancient engine of war analogous to the crossbow and ballista.
- The winch of a crossbow.
- The handle of a pump.
- A device used to slow or stop the motion of a wheel, or of a vehicle, by friction; also, the controls or apparatus used to engage such a mechanism such as the pedal in a car.
- The act of braking, of using a brake to slow down a machine or vehicle
- An apparatus for testing the power of a steam engine or other motor by weighing the amount of friction that the motor will overcome; a friction brake.
- Something used to retard or stop some action, process etc.
- A baker's kneading trough.
- A device used to confine or prevent the motion of an animal.
- A frame for confining a refractory horse while the smith is shoeing him.
- An enclosure to restrain cattle, horses, etc.
- A cart or carriage without a body, used in breaking in horses.
- A carriage for transporting shooting parties and their equipment.
- That part of a carriage, as of a movable battery, or engine, which enables it to turn.
- To operate (a) brake(s).
- To be stopped or slowed (as if) by braking.
- A cage.
- A type of torture instrument.
- Overgrown with bracken or brushwood
- A metal bridle formerly used as a torture device to hold the head of a scold and restrain the tongue
- A sort of bridle with wooden side pieces.
- To put someone in the branks
- To hold up and toss the head; applied to horses as spurning the bit.
- To prance; to caper.
- The edge, margin, or border of a steep place, as of a precipice; a bank or edge,
- The edge or border
- Full of liveliness and activity; characterized by quickness of motion or action; lively; spirited; quick.
- Full of spirit of life; effervescing
- Stimulating or invigorating.
- Abrupt, curt in one's manner or in relation to others.
- To make or become lively; to enliven; to animate.
- Lacking money; bankrupt
- Demoted, deprived of a commission.
- Paper or board that is discarded and repulped during the manufacturing process.
- To broker; to transact business for another.
- To act as procurer in love matters; to pimp.
- Being large in size, mass, or volume.
- Having excess body mass, especially muscle.
- Empty with nothing left to smoke but ash.
- Resembling or relating to cawk.
- To toss up the head frequently, as a horse to avoid the restraint of the bridle.
- To not broadcast a medal-winning or otherwise memorable or crucial figure skating performance. This only occurs in a live broadcast because the network has to decide which programs to show and which to cut in the interest of time. If a skater is low in the rankings and several big names are set to skate later, that performance may be cut.
- The large spiral shell of several species of sea conch, much used in making bangles, especially
- To eat noisily; to champ or chomp
- Charcoal; coke.
- A pointed stick, which when placed with the point against another piece of wood, and spun rapidly in alternate directions with the aid of attached cords, produces enough heat by friction to create a fire; a fire-drill.
- A wine glass.
- A variety of hunting bird.
- To reduce by strong heat, as to produce charcoal or coke; to calcine.
- To make a grating sound.
- A unit of weight equal to 200 kg (441 lbs.).
- A former Turkish unit of weight equal to 180 okas.
- A former Turkish unit of weight equal to 100 dirhems (variously .15–.35 kg).
- To become happier.
- To make happier.
- To make the sound of a bird; to chirp.
- lively; cheerful; in good spirits
- A small handleless cup in which saké is served.
- A chayote.
- A chicken, especially a hen.
- A cooked chicken; a chicken dressed for cooking.
- A fool.
- An intersection where tracks or roads cross (often used in place names).
- A marketplace or open area in a city or village.
- A courtyard.
- A part of something that has been separated.
- A representative portion of a substance, often large and irregular.
- A discrete segment of a file, stream, etc. (especially one that represents audiovisual media); a block.
- A segment of a comedian's performance
- To break into large pieces or chunks.
- To break down (language, etc.) into conceptual chunks of manageable size.
- To throw.
- To honk or cry like a goose.
- The cry of a goose, or other bird.
- Gossip; a gossip.
- The barnacle goose.
- form of (the barnacle goose)
- A loud, hard sound of metal hitting metal.
- To make a clanking sound
- To cause to sound with a clank.
- definition (see
- a city in South Dakota, USA, and county seat of Clark County.
- To hatch (of birds); colloquially, of people, to be born.
- A long outer garment worn over the shoulders covering the back; a cape, often with a hood.
- A blanket-like covering, often metaphorical.
- That which conceals; a disguise or pretext.
- A text replacement for an IRC user's hostname or IP address, making the user less identifiable.
- To cover as with a cloak.
- To render or become invisible via futuristic technology.
- The abrupt sound of two hard objects coming into contact.
- A stick-like tool used to strike the surface of the water and produce a sound that causes nearby fish to attack the bait.
- To make such a sound.
- a dull, metallic sound, especially one made by two bodies coming into contact
- to make such a sound
- Abbreviation of cockatoo; used when pretending to talk to such a bird, as in "hello cocky".
- A cockatoo farmer.
- A sheep farmer.
- Overly confident, arrogant and boastful.
- Intoxicated with cocaine.
- for a cook, or a seller of cooked food.
- Of wine, contaminated by a faulty or tainted cork.
- Consisting of, or like, cork; dry; shrivelled.
- An injury caused by a blow ("corking").
- To form cracks.
- To break apart under pressure.
- To become debilitated by psychological pressure.
- To break down or yield, especially under interrogation or torture.
- To make a cracking sound.
- To change rapidly in register.
- To alternate between high and low register in the process of eventually lowering.
- To make a sharply humorous comment.
- To make a crack or cracks in.
- To break open or crush to small pieces by impact or stress.
- To strike forcefully.
- To open slightly.
- To cause to yield under interrogation or other pressure. (Figurative)
- To solve a difficult problem.
- To overcome a security system or a component.
- To cause to make a sharp sound.
- To tell (a joke).
- To break down (a complex molecule), especially with the application of heat: to pyrolyse.
- To circumvent software restrictions such as regional coding or time limits.
- To open a canned beverage, or any packaged drink or food.
- To brag, boast.
- To be ruined or impaired; to fail.
- thin and usually jagged space opened in a previously solid material.
- A narrow opening.
- A sharply humorous comment; a wisecrack.
- A potent, relatively cheap, addictive variety of cocaine; often a rock, usually smoked through a crack-pipe.
- The sharp sound made when solid material breaks.
- Any sharp sound.
- An attempt at something.
- The space between the buttocks.
- Conviviality; fun; good conversation, chat, gossip, or humorous storytelling; good company.
- A program or procedure designed to circumvent restrictions or usage limits on software.
- a meaningful chat.
- Extremely silly, absurd or off-the-wall ideas or prose.
- The tone of voice when changed at puberty.
- A mental flaw; a touch of craziness; partial insanity.
- A crazy or crack-brained person.
- A boast; boasting.
- Breach of chastity.
- A boy, generally a pert, lively boy.
- A brief time; an instant; a jiffy.
- Highly trained and competent.
- Excellent, first-rate, superior, top-notch.
- The sound produced by anything that creaks; a creaking.
- To make a prolonged sharp grating or squeaking sound, as by the friction of hard substances.
- To produce a creaking sound with.
- A faint, harsh sound made in the throat.
- The cry of a frog or toad. (see also ribbit)
- The cry of various birds, such as the raven or corncrake, or other creatures.
- To make a croak.
- To utter in a low, hoarse voice.
- To make its cry.
- To die.
- To kill someone or something.
- To complain; especially, to grumble; to forebode evil; to utter complaints or forebodings habitually.
- A sturdy timber with a curve or angle used for primary framing of a timber house, usually used in pairs.
- To make lame.
- A vehicle that has features of both a car and a truck.
- The capital city of Senegal
- form of, 10 items of some commodity taken as a unit.
- The capital of Bangladesh.
- An Islamic prayer whereby a phrase or expression of praise is repeated continually.
- A ditcher.
- One who builds stone walls, usually without lime.
- Tiny and cute; small and attractive.
- Tiny and insignificant; small and undesirable.
- A pair of twos.
- Dear (used as a pet name).
- The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- Great; going well; proceeding in an eminently agreeable fashion.
- A duck (aquatic bird), especially a toy rubber duck
- A pet name used affectionately.
- A genre of instrumental folk music from Ukraine
- Dimly lit, as at dusk (evening).
- Having a shade of color that is rather dark.
- ashen, greyish skin coloration
- A dusky shark.
- A dusky dolphin.
- Of a woman, whether actually lesbian or not, having stereotypically lesbian characteristics; that looks like a dyke.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- The act or process of adding.
- That which is added.
- A supplementary piece of timber used to lengthen another.
- To place in the sky.
- To exalt.
- name, a rare spelling variant of Eric that can also be explained as a form of Frederick.
- A long, narrow, sinuous ridge created by deposits from a stream running beneath a glacier.
- To cause the manifestation of something (emotion, picture, etc.) in someone's mind or imagination.
- One who fakes something.
- An impostor or impersonator.
- A thief.
- A peddler of petty things.
- A workman who dresses things up.
- The refuse whale blubber, used as a manure, and in the manufacture of Prussian blue.
- Consisting of flakes or of small, loose masses; lying, or cleaving off, in flakes or layers; flakelike.
- Unreliable; prone to make plans with others but then abandon those plans.
- Unreliable; working only on an intermittent basis; prone to cease functioning properly.
- a flake; a thread or twist
- A caper; a spring; a whim.
- To frisk; to skip; to caper.
- form of (type of worm)
- Having the character of folk music
- To checker; to diversify.
- Offbeat, unconventional or eccentric.
- Not quite right; of questionable quality; not appropriate to the context.
- Cool; great; excellent.
- Having or relating to the smell of funk.
- Relating to or reminiscent of various genres of African American music, especially funk.
- Relating to, or characterized by, great fear, or funking.
- awkward, ungainly; lacking grace or dexterity in movement
- Resembling or characteristic of a geek.
- A fool or odd mannered person.
- A deep cleft formed in limestone surfaces due to water erosion; providing a unique habitat for plants
- A musical instrument, a chordophone, most often neckless and with three strings, played in the lap and with a bow, of ancient Slavic origin.
- greasy, messy or dirty.
- Resembling or characteristic of a hawk.
- One who hikes, especially frequently.
- A hypothetical grouping of a dozen small language families spoken in California, Arizona, and Mexico.
- phony, as if a hoax; noticeably contrived; of obviously flimsy credibility or quality
- corny; overly or unbelievably sentimental
- A type of Japanese poem.
- Meaningless nonsense with an outward appearance of being impressive and legitimate.
- A Caucasian person.
- A factory hand or general unskilled worker.
- Absence from school or work.
- Full of hooks.
- Shaped like a hook.
- A Ukrainian national dance in 2/4 time.
- A crotchety or surly person; also, a stingy man, a miser.
- Exhibiting strong, masculine beauty.
- Shaped like a hunk, or piece; chunky.
- All right; in good condition.
- even; square; on equal footing with
- A person of Hungarian or Slavic, especially Ruthenian, descent.
- An icicle.
- Having a tattoo or tattoos.
- A person or device that applies ink.
- In comic book production, a person who fills in material outlined by the comic book author.
- A tattoo artist.
- To hint at; disclose.
- To have a hint or inkling of; divine.
- Narrow linen tape, used for trimmings or to make shoelaces
- A hardwood obtained from several African trees of the genus
- A nickname for a person whose name is Jack, whose surname is Jackson, or similar.
- A South American striped frog, Pseudis paradoxa, remarkable for having a tadpole larger than the adult form.
- fascinated with objects, events, or experiences which seem ordinary to others.
- Characterized by physical jerking.
- Having the behavior of a jerk
- Lean meat cured and preserved by cutting into thin strips and air-drying in the sun.
- To cure and preserve (meat) by drying it, making jerky.
- A lawn jockey.
- A chimpanzee.
- Really good
- funny or entertaining
- Resembling or characteristic of junk; cheap, worthless, or of low quality.
- name, a fanciful variant of
- The Nuristani language family.
- (1883–1924), a German-language writer from Prague.
- The proboscis monkey.
- name, a rare modern spelling variant of Caleb.
- name, one of the modern spelling variants of Kaylee.
- ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense, especially as perceived by Greek philosophers
- The ruler of Mathura and brother of Devaki.
- A city in Utah, USA, and county seat of Kane County.
- A white or cream-coloured robe worn by men in the African Great Lakes region.
- A silky fibre obtained from the silk-cotton tree used for insulation and stuffing for pillows, mattresses, etc.
- A qanat, in parts of central southern Asia.
- A porridge made from boiled buckwheat groats, or sometimes from other cereal groats.
- A 20th-century variant of Kathy, diminutive of the female given name Katherine and related names.
- A diminutive of the female given names Katherine, Kathleen, and related names; also used as a formal given name.
- name or any of its variant spellings.
- The Missouri, Kansas and Texas (M.K.T) Railroad.
- A king and a ten as a starting hand in Texas hold 'em due to phonetic similarity with "K-T"
Possible word length