Page 1 from 7
Total results: 6749
- Any of several species of Arctic sea birds of the family Alcidae.
- In ancient Egyptian mythology, a part of the soul or spirit which left the body after death.
- A Finnish Moon god.
- Size, mass or volume.
- The major part of something.
- The result of water retained by fibre.
- Unpackaged goods when transported in large volumes, e.g. coal, ore or grain.
- a cargo or any items moved or communicated in the manner of cargo.
- Excess body mass, especially muscle.
- A hypothetical higher-dimensional space within which our own four-dimensional universe may exist.
- The body.
- being large in size, mass or volume (of goods, etc.)
- To appear or seem to be, as to bulk or extent.
- To grow in size; to swell or expand.
- An opaque, compact variety of barite, or heavy spar.
- A cuckold.
- A weakling.
- One who acts against the interests of their own race, class, religion, etc.
- To cuckold.
- To weaken or emasculate.
- To punish (someone) by putting them in a cucking stool.
- A marine cod-like fish in the ling family Lotidae,
- A period of time at the end of day when the sun is below the horizon but before the full onset of night, especially the darker part of twilight.
- A darkish colour.
- To begin to lose light or whiteness; to grow dusk.
- To make dusk.
- Tending to darkness or blackness; moderately dark or black; dusky.
- To have sexual intercourse, to copulate.
- To insert one’s penis, a dildo or other phallic object, into a specified orifice or cleft.
- To put in an extremely difficult or impossible situation.
- To break; to destroy.
- To defraud or otherwise treat badly.
- To play with; to tinker.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- A sexual partner, especially a casual one.
- A highly contemptible person.
- A thing of no value, a small amount.
- Used as an intensifier for the words "yes" and "no".
- Do you say it out loud and proud?
- The hybrid offspring of a goose and a duck
- dirt or grime; any vague or unknown substance
- A subculture of 21st century American males, combining elements of modern gothic culture with punk rock.
- A member of the gunk subculture.
- To soil or make dirty
- An outer garment worn in Europe in the Middle Ages.
- A large or dense piece of something.
- A sexually attractive boy or man, especially one who is muscular.
- A record of differences between almost contiguous portions of two files (or other sources of information). Differences that are widely separated by areas which are identical in both files would not be part of a single hunk. Differences that are separated by small regions which are identical in both files may comprise a single hunk. Patches are made up of hunks.
- A honyock.
- A ravine; a steep cleft in a hillside.
- A lake between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda
- A knurl.
- The small wooden ball in the game of trap ball, or knurr and spell.
- A unit of measure in feudal Japan, the amount of rice needed to feed one person for a year.
- A fool; an idiot; a lunkhead.
- To remain concealed in order to ambush.
- To remain unobserved.
- To hang out or wait around a location, preferably without drawing attention to oneself.
- To view an internet forum without posting comments.
- The act of lurking.
- a town in (formerly in County Dublin), Ireland.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Tennessee, USA.
- a town in Wyoming, USA
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odour, produced in a glandular sac of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by the otter and the civet.
- A synthetic organic compound used as a substitute for the above.
- The odour of musk.
- The musk deer (genus Moschus).
- The (
- A plant of the genus ( the
- A plant of the genus Muscari; grape hyacinth.
- The scent of human genitalia when aroused or unwashed, especially that of a man.
- To perfume with musk.
- A corner; a nook. A fairy fiddler frae the neuk, [nook] - "Robert Burns", by William Allan Neilson (1917)
- A bend (e.g. in a coast) …the fleet, after exploring the harbours, had doubled the East Neuk, passed safely through St Andrews Bay, and entered the Firth of Tay. --Chronicles of Strathearn (1896) - Rev. John Hunter.
- A tribe or group of Native Americans of the Eastern Woodlands culture group.
- The lect (variously considered a language or a member of a group of dialects) spoken by these Native Americans.
- Any member of this group of Native Americans.
- An instance of drawing something into one's mouth by inhaling.
- Fellatio of a penis.
- A weak, self-pitying person; a person who won't go along, especially out of spite; a crybaby or sore loser.
- A sycophant, especially a child.
- To use the mouth and lips to pull in (a liquid, especially milk from the breast).
- To perform such an action; to feed from a breast or teat.
- To put the mouth or lips to (a breast, a mother etc.) to draw in milk.
- To extract, draw in (a substance) from or out of something.
- To work the lips and tongue on (an object) to extract moisture or nourishment; to absorb (something) in the mouth.
- To pull (something) in a given direction, especially without direct contact.
- To perform fellatio.
- To be inferior or objectionable: a general term of disparagement, sometimes used with at to indicate a particular area of deficiency.
- A state of sulking.
- to express ill humor or offence by remaining sullenly silent or withdrawn.
- A furrow.
- To pull or gather up (an item of fabric).
- To push into a snug position; to place somewhere safe or somewhat hidden.
- To eat; to consume.
- To fit neatly.
- To curl into a ball; to fold up and hold one's legs.
- To sew folds; to make a tuck or tucks in.
- To full, as cloth.
- To conceal one’s genitals, as with a gaff or by fastening them down with adhesive tape.
- To keep the thumb in position while moving the rest of the hand over it to continue playing keys that are outside the thumb.
- An act of tucking; a pleat or fold.
- A fold in fabric that has been stitched in place from end to end, as to reduce the overall dimension of the fabric piece.
- A curled position.
- A plastic surgery technique to remove excess skin.
- The act of keeping the thumb in position while moving the rest of the hand over it to continue playing keys that are outside the thumb.
- A curled position, with the shins held towards the body.
- A rapier, a sword.
- The beat of a drum.
- Food, especially snack food.
- itch, a prickly feeling
- to itch, irritate the skin
- something disgusting
- the sound made by a laugh
- To itch.
- In a frantic or frenzied and violent manner; in a confused, jumbled or uncontrolled state.
- The personification of death in Breton mythology.
- The hooked goad that is used in India to control elephants.
- In billiards, the area of the table lying behind the line from which the cue ball is initially shot, and from which a ball in hand must be played.
- Being large in size, mass, or volume.
- Having excess body mass, especially muscle.
- A part of something that has been separated.
- A representative portion of a substance, often large and irregular.
- A discrete segment of a file, stream, etc. (especially one that represents audiovisual media); a block.
- A segment of a comedian's performance
- To break into large pieces or chunks.
- To break down (language, etc.) into conceptual chunks of manageable size.
- To throw.
- a dull, metallic sound, especially one made by two bodies coming into contact
- to make such a sound
- A sturdy timber with a curve or angle used for primary framing of a timber house, usually used in pairs.
- To make lame.
- A vehicle that has features of both a car and a truck.
- A pair of twos.
- Dear (used as a pet name).
- The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- Great; going well; proceeding in an eminently agreeable fashion.
- A duck (aquatic bird), especially a toy rubber duck
- A pet name used affectionately.
- A genre of instrumental folk music from Ukraine
- Dimly lit, as at dusk (evening).
- Having a shade of color that is rather dark.
- ashen, greyish skin coloration
- A dusky shark.
- A dusky dolphin.
- Offbeat, unconventional or eccentric.
- Not quite right; of questionable quality; not appropriate to the context.
- Cool; great; excellent.
- Having or relating to the smell of funk.
- Relating to or reminiscent of various genres of African American music, especially funk.
- Relating to, or characterized by, great fear, or funking.
- A musical instrument, a chordophone, most often neckless and with three strings, played in the lap and with a bow, of ancient Slavic origin.
- greasy, messy or dirty.
- A type of Japanese poem.
- Meaningless nonsense with an outward appearance of being impressive and legitimate.
- A crotchety or surly person; also, a stingy man, a miser.
- Exhibiting strong, masculine beauty.
- Shaped like a hunk, or piece; chunky.
- All right; in good condition.
- even; square; on equal footing with
- A person of Hungarian or Slavic, especially Ruthenian, descent.
- fascinated with objects, events, or experiences which seem ordinary to others.
- Resembling or characteristic of junk; cheap, worthless, or of low quality.
- The proboscis monkey.
- A white or cream-coloured robe worn by men in the African Great Lakes region.
- A form of divorce initiated by a wife.
- A knot or burl in a tree.
- A leather scourge (multi-tail whip), in the severe version known as 'great knout' with metal weights on each tongue, notoriously used in imperial Russia.
- To flog or beat with a knout.
- A contorted knot in wood.
- A crossgrained protuberance; a nodule; a boss or projection.
- A lined or crossgrained pattern of ridges or indentations rolled or pressed into a part for grip.
- To roll or press a pattern of ridges or indentations into a part for grip.
- a plant in the mangosteen family with culinary, pharmaceutical, and industrial uses.
- Edible kelp used in East Asian cuisine
- The plant Amorphophallus titanum, the titan arum.
- Praise; accolades.
- Credit for one's achievements.
- An Asian vine (several species in the genus Pueraria, but mostly Pueraria lobata in the US), grown as a root starch, and which is a notorious invasive weed in the United States.
- Describing an angular form of Arabic script.
- The oldest calligraphic form of the various Arabic scripts, consisting of a modified form of the old Nabataean script.
- A curved Nepalese knife used especially by Gurkha fighters.
- a Turkic language spoken by the Kumyks in the Dagestan region of the Russian Federation.
- A city in Russia; the administrative center of Kursk Oblast, Russia; scene of a major World War II battle between Soviet and German forces in 1943.
- A packet of vellum leaves in which gold is beaten into thin sheets.
- Tending to lurk; given to or indicative of lurking
- Covered in muck.
- Obscene, pornographic.
- A peasant, especially in pre-revolutionary (imperial) Russia.
- having the scent of musk
- a palm tree of New Zealand.
- A city in Uzbekistan, the capital of Karakalpakstan.
- A star, σ Sagittarii.
- A material, consisting of tarred fibres, used to caulk or pack joints in plumbing, masonry, and wooden shipbuilding.
- The coarse portion separated from flax or hemp in hackling.
- To pull something sharply; to pull something out
- To gently play a single string, e.g. on a guitar, violin etc.
- To remove feathers from a bird.
- To rob, fleece, steal forcibly
- To play a string instrument pizzicato
- To pull or twitch sharply.
- To reject at an examination for degrees.
- An instance of plucking
- The lungs, heart with trachea and often oesophagus removed from slaughtered animals.
- Guts, nerve, fortitude or persistence.
- Someone who pukes, a vomiter.
- That which causes vomiting.
- A person who caricatures the manner of speech of a disc jockey or announcer, using affected, back-of-the-throat speech that is likened to puking.
- A detestable person.
- Genuine or authentic; hence of behaviour: correct, socially acceptable or proper.
- Superior or of high quality; first-class.
- Excellent, fantastic, great.
- Of or pertaining to punk (touchwood) - soft or rotted.
- Of or pertaining to the punk subculture.
- The sound made by a duck.
- To make a noise like a duck.
- A fraudulent healer or incompetent professional, especially a doctor of medicine; an impostor who claims to have qualifications to practice medicine.
- A charlatan.
- A doctor.
- To practice or commit quackery.
- To make vain and loud pretensions; to boast.
- Falsely presented as having medicinal powers.
- A trembling or shaking.
- An earthquake, a trembling of the ground with force.
- To tremble or shake.
- To cause to tremble or shake.
- Inclined to quake; tremulous.
- Moving with speed, rapidity or swiftness, or capable of doing so; rapid; fast.
- Occurring in a short time; happening or done rapidly.
- Lively, fast-thinking, witty, intelligent.
- Mentally agile, alert, perceptive.
- Of temper: easily aroused to anger; quick-tempered.
- Alive, living.
- Pregnant, especially at the stage where the foetus's movements can be felt; figuratively, alive with some emotion or feeling.
- Of water: flowing.
- Burning, flammable, fiery.
- Fresh; bracing; sharp; keen.
- productive; not "dead" or barren
- with speed
- raw or sensitive flesh, especially that underneath finger and toe nails.
- plants used in making a quickset hedge
- The life; the mortal point; a vital part; a part susceptible to serious injury or keen feeling.
- A fast bowler.
- To amalgamate surfaces prior to gilding or silvering by dipping them into a solution of mercury in nitric acid.
- To quicken.
- A hypothetical fundamental particle; a preon.
- The Japanese foot, a traditional Japanese unit of length equal to 10 sun or 1/10 of a jō, now standardized as equal to 10/33 of a meter.
- A group of foxes.
- One who skulks; a skulker.
- to conceal oneself; to hide
- to sneak around, sneak about
- to shirk; to avoid obligation
- The main bones of the head considered as a unit; the cranium.
- A symbol for death; death's-head
- To hit in the head with a fist, a weapon, or a thrown object.
- An animal, especially a calf, born prematurely or abortively.
- A spark.
- Touchwood; tinder.
- A piece of tinder, sometimes impregnated with sulphur; a match.
- Courage; spirit; mettle; determination.
- An attractive person (normally male).
- To ejaculate.
- silent and withdrawn after being upset
- A low two-wheeled cart, used in harness racing.
- Any carriage seating only the driver.
- A hereditary estate in parts of India; subsequently, a administrative subdivision of a district.
- To strike against something, without breakage, making a "thunk" sound.
- A delayed computation.
- In the Scheme programming language, a function or procedure taking no arguments.
- A mapping of machine data from one system-specific form to another, usually for compatibility reasons, such as from 16-bit addresses to 32-bit to allow a 16-bit program to run on a 32-bit operating system.
- To delay (a computation).
- To map (machine data) from one system-specific form to another.
- A small wheel or roller, specifically the wheel of a gun-carriage.
- The ball on top of a flagpole.
- On a wooden mast, a circular disc (or sometimes a rectangle) of wood near or at the top of the mast, usually with holes or sheaves to reeve signal halyards; also a temporary or emergency place for a lookout. "Main" refers to the mainmast, whereas a truck on another mast may be called (on the mizzenmast, for example) "mizzen-truck".
- A semi-tractor ("semi") trailer; a lorry.
- Any motor vehicle designed for carrying cargo, including delivery vans, pickups, and other motorized vehicles (including passenger autos) fitted with a bed designed to carry goods.
- A garden cart, a two-wheeled wheelbarrow.
- A small wagon or cart, of various designs, pushed or pulled by hand or pulled by an animal, as with those in hotels for moving luggage, or in libraries for transporting books.
- A pantechnicon (removal van).
- A flatbed railway car.
- A pivoting frame, one attached to the bottom of the bed of a railway car at each end, that rests on the axle and which swivels to allow the axle (at each end of which is a solid wheel) to turn with curves in the track. The axle on many types of railway car is not attached to the truck and relies on gravity to remain within the truck's brackets (on the truck's base) that hold the axle in place
- The part of a skateboard or roller skate that joins the wheels to the deck, consisting of a hanger, baseplate, kingpin, and bushings, and sometimes mounted with a riser in between.
- A platform with wheels or casters.
- Dirt or other messiness.
- To drive a truck.
- To convey by truck.
- To travel or live contentedly.
- To persist, to endure.
- To move a camera parallel to the movement of the subject.
- To fight or otherwise physically engage with.
- To run over or through a tackler in American football.
- To fail; run out; run short; be unavailable; diminish; abate.
- To give in; give way; knuckle under; truckle.
- To deceive; cheat; defraud.
- To tread (down); stamp on; trample (down).
- To trade, exchange; barter.
- To engage in commerce; to barter or deal.
- To have dealings or social relationships with; to engage with.
- Small, humble items; things, often for sale or barter.
- The practice of paying workers in kind, or with tokens only exchangeable at a shop owned by the employer [forbidden in the 19th century by the
- Garden produce, groceries (see truck garden).
- Social intercourse; dealings, relationships.
- Pertaining to a garden patch or truck garden.
- A tent or other building made from animal skins, used by the Inuit during the summer.
- rhubarb, sticks from that vegetable
- Having tusks, especially prominent tusks.
- a city in California, USA
- a small city in Oregon, USA.
- A large, open boat made of skins stretched over a wooden frame that is propelled by paddles; used by the Eskimos for transportation.
- odd; strange
- lonely; dreary; unkard
- To stop transmitting on a two-way radio, etc.
- An extinct small New Zealand owl with short wings and long legs that lived chiefly on the ground,
- Of something highly offensive; causing aversion or disgust.
- Yukon Territory
- A city/town in Oklahoma.
- A river of British Columbia, the Yukon Territory and Alaska, which gives its name to the territory.
- A kind of Turkish rug from Konya and Karaman regions.
- A spiritual leader in Persia and parts of Central Asia.
- Any of several small seabirds in the genera Aethia, Cerorhinca and Ptychoramphus of the auk family Alcidae.
- of ( spelling of).
- singular of spelling of
- To duck or immerse thoroughly; submerge.
- To make a duke.
- To behave or dress as a duke.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; trick; cheat.
- An immigrant from Central Europe.
- A brawny or coarse person.
- A horse or other animal that bucks.
- One who bucks ore.
- A broad-headed hammer used in bucking ore.
- A poor white person.
- A bulk dry goods cargo ship.
- A person employed to ascertain the bulk or size of goods, in order to fix the amount of freight or dues payable on them.
- bunkmate, someone with which one shares a bunk bed.
- a hut holding a bunk or bunks, a free-standing bedroom separate from the main house, which may or may not have other facilities (a fully outfitted outer house would be a guest house and not a bunkie)
- Senseless talk; nonsense; a piece of nonsense (countable).
- Bombastic political posturing or oratorical display designed only for show or public applause.
- A person who makes money by passing the hat (soliciting donations) while entertaining the public (often by playing a musical instrument) on the streets or in other public area such as a park or market.
- A small bush.
- A sprig or bouquet.
- Part of a garden devoted to shrubs.
- A half-boot.
- A type of boot worn by the ancient Athenian tragic actors; tragic drama, tragedy.
- An instrument of torture for the foot; bootikin.
- To prepare or equip; make ready; set out; hurry about; bustle
- perishable; frail; transitory
- A Canadian.
- A Canadian, especially a French Canadian.
- The French-Canadian dialect.
- A thing from Canada.
- A Canadian pony or horse.
- A member of the professional NHL ice hockey team.
- The fighter-interceptor.
- A long whip formerly used as an instrument of punishment in India and parts of the the Middle East.
- A species of partridge native to central Asia (Alectoris chukar).
- Having chunks.
- Prone to cluck.
- Ungainly; awkward; inelegant; cumbersome.
- Crazy; not sane.
- Any of various birds, of the family Cuculidae, famous for laying its eggs in the nests of other species; but especially the Cuculus canorus, that has a characteristic two-note call.
- The sound of that particular bird.
- The bird shaped figure found in Swiss/German clocks (cuckoo clocks) or the clock itself.
- Someone found where they shouldn't be (used especially in the phrase a cuckoo in the nest).
- Someone who is crazy.
- To make the call of a cuckoo
- To repeat something incessantly
- To discredit, or expose to ridicule the falsehood or the exaggerated claims of something.
- To remove the husk from.
- Genuine, true, honest, on the level.
- Hard work.
- A silly or foolish person.
- The Drukpa Kagyu (also Drukpa Kargyu) school of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Bhutan or the Bhutanese people.
- Sometimes (more narrowly) pertaining to the main ethnic group within Bhutan.
- Pertaining to the Drukpa Kagyu (Drukpa Kargyu) or Drukpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Any of several species of small southern African antelopes of the Cephalophinae subfamily.
- The three main types of pain, suffering, or stress: physical and mental, impermanence, and conditioned states. One of the three marks of existence.
- To make dusky or obscure.
- To grow or become
- A malicious possessing spirit, believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.
- Companion of Gilgamesh in the ancient Near Eastern story of Epic of Gilgamesh.
- unstable, prone to rapid and unpredictable changes
- A sycophant; a servant or hanger-on who is kept for his loyalty or muscle rather than his intellect.
- a North African or an Arabian inn or hotel. Fonduk basically means a hotel in Arabic but in standard Arabic it means an inn or a manor house.
- In trouble.
- Very drunk.
- Annoying or mean.
- Bothered to do something.
- An undesirable person.
- The object of some effort.
- People, friends, especially of very high solidarity.
- One who fucks.
- the ancient court ritual classical music of Japan, of Chinese and Korean origin
- A snack; a junk food item.
- A canteen or snack bar.
- A large and valuable food fish, in the family Serranidae of New Zealand. It sometimes weighs one hundred pounds or more.
- A Mother Hubbard dress.
- The hip, the haunch.
- A bunch or part projecting like the hip.
- A homosexual man.
- To crouch or squat close to the ground.
- A political conservative.
- to draw in the parts of the body, especially with pain or cold
- to cower
- to contract, to pull in
- Covered with a husk.
- One who husks (as one who removes the husks, leaves, from ears of corn).
- A fan or supporter of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the sports teams of the University of Nebraska.
- A basket.
- A type of cream cheese, originally made in a rush basket; later, a food made of sweetened curds or rennet.
- A delicacy.
- A feast or banquet.
- A pleasure-trip; a journey made for feasting or enjoyment, now especially a trip made ostensibly for business but which entails merrymaking or entertainment.
- 20-40 table gaming rooms for which the capacity and limits change daily. Junket rooms are often rented out to private vendors who run tour groups through them and give a portion of the proceeds to the main casino.
- To go on or attend a junket.
- Of, from or related to the Afghan city of Kabul
- A state in central Nigeria.
- The capital of Kaduna state.
- A kind of Shinto theatrical dance in Japan.
- A city in Russia, administrative centre of Kaluga oblast.
- A large city in India, in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Kunzea ericoides, the white tea tree of Australia and New Zealand, which can grow at high altitudes and in close proximity to geothermal features such as fumaroles.
- A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in Niger, Nigeria, and Chad.
- The feast eaten as part of Kwanzaa celebrations.
- A member of a nomadic Turkic tribal confederacy residing in Kara-Irtysh and the Tarbagatai Mountains, closely related to the Uyghurs.
- The second largest city of Lithuania.
- As much as a keg will hold.
- a city in Iowa, USA, and one of the county seats of
- A river in Turkey and Syria, the largest perennial tributary to the Euphrates.
- An aristocratic lady in the Middle East or South Asia.
- A subdivision of the Mauritanian ouguiya. 5 khoums equal one ouguiya.
- A prefecture-level city in Khulna District, western Bangladesh
- a city in northeast Iraq
- A municipality and a town in Sweden.
- A palm, native to the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia that yields a sap from which sugar can be made.
- A fiber obtained from the leaves of the palm.
- An improvised device, usually crudely constructed. Typically used to test the validity of a principle before doing a finished design.
- Any construction or practice, typically inelegant, designed to solve a problem temporarily or expediently.
- An amalgamated mass of totally unrelated parts forming a distressing whole.
- To build or use a kludge.
- awkward, clumsy or socially inept
- Gnarled or knotty; hard and misshapen.
- A hilly region in southern India, known in English as Coorg.
- The currency of the former Czechoslovakia, divided into 100 hellers.
- The currency of the Czech Republic, divided into 100 hellers.
- The former currency of Slovakia, divided into 100 haliers.
- A sculpture of a naked youth in Ancient Greece, the male equivalent of a kore.
- An Ethiopian rosaceous tree whose flowers were used as a vermifuge,
- Rafflesia arnoldii, a plant with very large flowers.
- Nycticebus coucang, the Sunda slow loris.
- A city in Ghana.
- A city in eastern Finland.
- A Dravidian language spoken in India and Bangladesh.
- Imperfect, makeshift; ramshackle, second-rate.
- Dried brick or mud, used as a material.
- in the Middle East. Official name: State of Kuwait.
- A former unit of currency, one hundredth of a zaïre.
- a city in Texas, USA
- an unincorporated community in Wisconsin, USA.
- Anything, especially a game fish, that is especially large for its type; a whopper.
- Agent noun of lurk; one who lurks.
- A user who observes a community rather than participating; someone who reads or takes advantage of content on a website, newsgroup, etc. but does not contribute.
- A small fishing-boat.
- A mountain on the border between Nepal and China, the fifth highest in the world.
- A province of modern Indonesia, broadly the southern part of Pulau (island) Maluku.
- A shrub or small tree native to New Zealand and southeast Australia.
- The wood of this plant.
- The Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon.
- Planet X, the mythical/hypothetical tenth planet in our solar system.
- A decorative grip swell on a Japanese sword.
- A box-like container made from birch-bark, especially one in which sugar is stored.
Possible word length