Page 2 from 16
Total results: 16264
- Containing zinc.
- An organic fungicide and insecticide sprayed on cereal grasses, fruit trees, etc.
- lively, quick and energetic
- A zinc salt C6H12N2S4Zn used as a fungicide.
- A larval stage of development in crustaceans, especially decapods such as crabs, characterized by spines on the carapace and rudimentary thoracic and abdominal limbs.
- Of or pertaining to zoeae.
- Reverence for animal life or belief in animal powers and influences, as among primitive groups.
- A former doctrine claiming that the phenomena of life are due to a peculiar vital principle; the theory of vital force.
- One who subscribes to the doctrine of zoism.
- Any of several Asiatic burrowing rodents native to Central Asia, in the spalacid subfamily related to the mole rats.
- Divided into zones.
- Related to, associated with, or similar to
- Roughly movement of or (east to west, or west to east).
- A hot, dry wind of the Andes.
- stylish, flashy, snappy.
- A member of a particular indigenous people of Mexico.
- The language of this people.
- shaped like a yoke, or like the letter H
- In the cerebrum, a short crossbar fissure that connects the two pairs of branches of a larger zygal (H-shaped) fissure.
- An affinity or connection in a piece of music between tones, chords, or phrases, such that one part appears to repeat, to imitate, or to derive from the other, especially when perceived as an organising principle in the music; a zygonic relationship.
- Pertaining to, or produced by, fermentation
- An enzyme, especially one used medicinally.
- Burning fiercely; in a blaze; on fire.
- Radiant with bright light and color.
- In a state of glowing excitement or ardent desire.
- On fire; in a blaze, gleaming.
- Lit up brightly and with color.
- In a state of glowing excitement or ardent desire.
- To weaken, impair, or enfeeble in mind, body, or estate; craze.
- Gazing with astonishment; amazed.
- To recognise; to acknowledge.
- name, variant of Alfonso.
- Astonished; confounded with fear, surprise, or wonder; greatly surprised. The following adposition may be: at, with or by.
- The absence of one or both of the mammary glands, with the nipple and areola present.
- A decoction or infusion.
- The capital city of Arezzo.
- A session or inquiry made before a court or jury.
- The verdict reached or pronouncement given by a panel of jurors.
- An assembly of knights and other substantial men, with a bailiff or justice, in a certain place and at a certain time, for public business.
- A statute or ordinance, especially one regulating weights and measures.
- Anything fixed or reduced to a certainty in point of time, number, quantity, quality, weight, measure, etc.
- Measure; dimension; size.
- The influence of a star upon other stars or upon human beings.
- A fallen angel in some traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Of a soil, remaining immature and mainly composed of the parent material, as for example where sloping land causes fine-grained material to slide away.
- Confined to no zone or region; not local.
- of, related to, or derived from an azonic acid
- Pertaining to azote, or nitrogen; formed or consisting of azote
- Fatal to animal life.
- Of an azure color; sky-blue.
- In anatomy, a structure that is unpaired. This is relatively unusual, as most elements of anatomy reflect bilateral symmetry.
- Covered with baize.
- A pole or frame raised as a sea beacon or landmark.
- Thrill-seeking; wild.
- A cry or cheer of "banzai", to express enthusiasm or celebrate victory.
- A council or assembly in parts of East Africa.
- A silver coin minted in Bern, Switzerland from the 15th century until the mid-19th century, equal to 10 rappen.
- A marketplace, particularly in the Middle East, and often covered with shops and stalls.
- A shop selling articles that are either exotic or eclectic.
- A fair or temporary market, often for charity.
- To cause to become dazed.
- A transparent crystalline substance, C6H5.CO. NH2, obtained by the action of ammonia on benzoyl chloride and by several other reactions with benzoyl compounds.
- The organic compound 1,2-diphenyl-1,2-ethanedione, a diketone used as an intermediate in organic synthesis and as a photoinitiator for free-radical curing of polymer networks.
- The univalent radical C6H5-CH2- related to toluene and benzoic acid
- A coin made of gold or silver, minted at Byzantium and used in currency throughout mediaeval Europe.
- The heraldic representation of a gold coin.
- A mass, usually of hair or undigested vegetable matter, found in an animal's intestines; a hairball.
- An enterolith.
- To plunder; to lay waste to, in riot.
- To drink to excess; to revel.
- The level or proportion of financial sector activity that consists of hidden embezzlement, varying in step with the business cycle.
- Under the influence of marijuana, usually at a relatively high dose.
- hellishly, extremely
- A blaze.
- To blaze.
- A thin blini filled (often with sweet cheese) and folded, then sautéed or baked and often served with sour cream or a sweet sauce.
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- A kind of embroidery made with a complicated sewing machine, done either in freehand or by following a perforated design.
- Remarkable; wonderful.
- An ancient biblical city in southern modern-day Jordan, the capital of Edom.
- A European marine fish, Pagrus pagrus, allied to the American scup; the becker. The name is sometimes applied to the related species.
- A kind of small charcoal used for roasting ore.
- Meat cooked by braising.
- Pertaining to, made of, or resembling brass (in color or strength).
- Sounding harsh and loud, like brass cymbals or brass instruments.
- Extremely strong; impenetrable; resolute.
- Shamelessly shocking and offensive; audacious; impudent; barefaced; immodest, unblushing.
- To turn a brass color.
- Generally followed by or : to carry through in a brazen manner; to act boldly despite embarrassment, risk, etc.
- An instrument used in brazing.
- With a breeze blowing, with a lively wind, pleasantly windy.
- With a cheerful, casual, lively and light-hearted manner.
- Approximately bronze colored.
- Slightly intoxicated.
- One who, or that which, buzzes; an insect that buzzes.
- A device that makes a buzzing sound.
- A police badge.
- A run scored from an overthrow.
- A gossip.
- To buzz repeatedly or continuously; whirr
- To cause to buzz; flurry
- A coin made of gold or silver, minted at Byzantium and used in currency throughout mediaeval Europe.
- The position of the center of the sun in the sky.
- A painted or stained calico fabric, originally produced in India, and known for its brightly colored designs.
- Any of several Central American palms.
- The nut produced by these trees.
- a city in Colorado, USA
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the nasal cavity, usually causing a running nose, nasal congestion and loss of smell.
- Maddened; driven insane.
- Covered with cracks (generally applied to porcelain).
- The tin ore that collects in the central part of the washing pit or buddle.
- of, relating to, or being a czar; tsaric
- To confuse the sight of by means of excessive brightness.
- To render incapable of thinking clearly; to overwhelm with showiness or brilliance.
- To be overpowered by light; to be confused by excess of brightness.
- A light of dazzling brilliancy.
- Showy brilliance that may stop a person from thinking clearly.
- A herd of zebra.
- To make a denizen; to confer the rights of citizenship upon; to naturalize.
- A young squire or the attendant to a knight; a page
- something that is extraordinary. Often used in the context of troublesome, difficult or problematic, but can be used positively as well.
- A verbal game in which two or more people exchange witty insults.
- A slut; a vagabond wench; a drossel.
- The Mongolian gazelle, Procapra gutturosa, a species of antelope native to Asia.
- To girdle or encircle.
- A member of the Greek presidential guard.
- An infantryman of a select corps of the Greek army.
- A south-western region of Libya, with capital Sabha.
- A flirtatious, coquettish girl, inclined to gad or gallivant about; a gig, a giglot.
- Something frivolous or trivial; a gewgaw, a trinket.
- To roam around in a frivolous manner; to gad about, to gallivant.
- A small squib-like firework that explodes with a fizzing or hissing noise.
- A spear with a barb on the end of it, used for catching fish; a type of harpoon.
- A police informer.
- To act as a police informer.
- The (
- Something which fizzes.
- A party or social gathering which turns out to be a disappointment.
- A disciplinary charge.
- To sputter or hiss.
- To decay or die off to nothing; to burn out; to end less successfully than previously hoped.
- A spluttering or hissing sound.
- Failure of a nuclear bomb to meet its expected yield during testing.
- To do something clumsily or awkwardly; to bungle.
- A fogey.
- A mistaken shot in golf
- a variant of Fraser
- A collection of stray ice crystals that form in fast-moving water.
- Chilled almost to freezing.
- A state of wild activity or panic.
- A violent agitation of the mind approaching madness; rage.
- Mad; frantic.
- To render frantic.
- To exhibit a frenzy, such as a feeding frenzy.
- A movable furrowed piece of steel struck by the flint, to throw sparks into the pan, in an early form of flintlock.
- Formed of a mass of small, tight, wiry curls; unruly or extending in all directions.
- A small amount of unkempt, curly hair
- froward, peevish, offensive to the eye or nose
- fetid, musty; rank; disordered and offensive to the smell or sight
- slovenly; dingy
- Alternative spelling of frowsy
- In the state of that which freezes; in ice form.
- In a state such that transactions are not allowed.
- To make drunk; to intoxicate.
- A belvedere, either a type of summer-house or a roofed, detached porch-like structure, usually in a yard, park or lawn.
- The act by which somebody gazes.
- To swindle; to extort.
- To raise the selling price of something (especially property) after previously agreeing to a lower one.
- To buy a property by bidding more than the price of an existing, accepted offer.
- To trump or preempt; to reap the benefit underhandedly from a situation that someone else has worked to create.
- An automobile.
- A politician who takes bribes.
- A male person.
- Someone affable but morally dubious; a wide boy.
- Informal address to a male.
- An old person, usually a male, typically a cranky old man.
- A device for boiling water for such domestic uses as heating or washing; a boiler. The normal spelling is water
- Wife; old woman.
- A poetic form mostly used for love poetry in Middle Eastern, South, and Central Asian poetry.
- Of eyes: showing no liveliness.
- A glazed donut, one with a coating such as sugar or chocolate.
- Made or consisting of glass.
- Resembling glass; glassy.
- Tasteless and showy.
- An animal that grazes.
- A television viewer with a short attention span who switches between channels regularly.
- name; a medieval variant of Griselda, rare today.
- To drink (or, sometimes, eat) quickly, voraciously, or to excess; to gulp down; to swallow greedily, continually, or with gust.
- To consume alcoholic beverages, especially frequently or habitually.
- To consume anything quickly, greedily, or to excess, as if with insatiable thirst.
- Drink; intoxicating liquor.
- A drinking bout; a debauch.
- An insatiable thing or person.
- A drain or ditch; a gutter; sometimes, a small stream. Also called guzzen.
- The throat
- A pioneer, especially one of the early Jewish immigrants to Palestine.
- An initiation or behavior that involves humiliation, harassment or abuse, particularly in universities and in the military.
- a Jewish cantor in a synagogue
- A potentate (often used as a term of respect).
- A cheer often associated with sailors, shouted by a group in praise of a thing or event.
- To cheer with a huzzah sound.
- To treat or react with iodine.
- To dissociate atoms or molecules into electrically charged species; to be thus dissociated.
- To precede a spoken vowel sound with a "y" sound, as the u in "pure" and "cute".
- played in a jazz style
- An Afghan matchlock or flintlock musket fired from a forked rest.
- A dormant volcano in the Caucasus, on the border between North Ossetia, Russia and Georgia.
- A member of a semi-nomadic Turkic tribe who occupied a large part of southeastern Russia (Khazaria).
- Of or relating to Khazars.
- The Turkic language of the Khazar people, of which a single word is attested,
- To chat; to gossip; to make small talk or idle chatter.
- To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.
- To watch a game of bridge.
- awkward, clumsy or socially inept
- A city in northern Greece, capital of the region of West Macedonia.
- An encircling or overhanging wall of rock.
- The currency of Angola, divided into a hundred cêntimos.
- (with the) Laziness; the mood or feeling of being lazy.
- A diminutive of the female given name Elizabeth.
- Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist and ethologist
- (during World War II) a blind-landing aid used at German military airfields
- a child who is born out of wedlock, from an incestuous or adulterous relationship or from parents of different faiths; a bastard
- a contemptible person, a jerk
- Any of the seven partitions of the Qur'an, which can be read in an entire day.
- In the Arabic world, a house or inn used a place of rest, especially by travelers.
- Head; skull.
- A kind of small black cherry.
- A plaque attached to a wall to indicate the direction of the which a Jew should face while praying.
- A fore-and-aft sail set on a mizzenmast.
- Hindmost; nearest the stern.
- To rain in very fine drops.
- misty rain or drizzle
- To abscond, scram, flee.
- Raining in very small drops; misty; drizzly.
- By analogy with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a musical virtuoso.
- By extension, a virtuoso in any field.
- Specifically, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- The protruding part of many animal's head which includes nose, mouth and jaws; snout
- The mouth or the end for entrance or discharge of a gun, pistol etc., that the bullet emerges from as opposed to the breech.
- A device used to prevent animal from biting or eating, which is worn on its snout.
- A piece of the forward end of the plow-beam by which the traces are attached; bridle
- An openwork covering for the nose, used for the defense of the horse, and forming part of the bards in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- To bind or confine an animal's mouth by putting a muzzle, as to prevent it from eating or biting.
- To restrain (from speaking, expressing opinion or acting); gag, silence, censor.
- To veil, mask, muffle.
- To fondle with the closed mouth; to nuzzle.
- To bring the muzzle or mouth near.
- To subject or convert to Nazism.
- A short tube, usually tapering, forming the vent of a hose or pipe.
- A short outlet or inlet pipe projecting from the end or side of a hollow vessel, as a steam-engine cylinder or a steam boiler.
- The nose of an animal; muzzle.
- To touch someone or something with the nose.
- To nurse; to foster; to bring up.
- To nestle; to house, as in a nest.
- Something that oozes; a seepage.
- A drive-in movie theater.
- Of or pertaining to ozone.
- A variant of Avestan alphabet used to write Middle Persian.
- A public square, especially in Italian cities.
- A veranda; a porch.
- A roofed gallery or arcade (for example around a public square or in front of a building).
- The penis of an animal.
- A baton made from the penis of an ox, once used to beat men and animals.
- The typical soil of coniferous or boreal forests.
- Highly valued, cherished.
- One who estimates or sets the value of a thing; an appraiser.
- One who contends for a prize; a prizefighter; a challenger.
- The most abundant mineral on the earth's surface, of chemical composition silicon dioxide, SiO2. It occurs in a variety of forms, both crystalline and amorphous. Found in every environment.
- To dazzle or disorient
- To alter the size of something.
- To change in size.
- An operation that changes the size of something.
- to change the zoning assigned to a piece of property by the planning and zoning commission of a government that determines proper and legal use for land.
- A town in Mississippi
- A city in Russia, 196 kilometres south of Moscow, centre of Ryazan oblast.
- A limping satiric meter in classical verse.
- A iambic trimeter ending with a trochee or spondee.
- schizoid, schizophrenic
- A town in Switzerland, the capital of the canton of Schwyz.
- A canton of Switzerland.
- Dirty or grimy.
- Disreputable; sleazy.
- One who seizes or takes possession.
- A Native American tribe from Oregon.
- A city in Oregon.
- A gelatinous glue for glazing or sizing canvas, paper, plaster or wood; often made from animal skins.
- food and drink ordered from the buttery by a student
- A weak glue used in various trades; size.
- to make the sound of water hitting a hot surface
- to be exciting or dazzling
- the sound of water hitting a hot surface
- zing, zip, or pizazz; excitement.
- low moral standards
- a person with low moral standards
- a man who is sexually aggressive or forward with women to the point of disgust
- sleazy material
- To act or progress in a sleazy manner.
- To slander.
- Marked by low quality; inferior; inadequate.
- Dishonorable; base; vulgar; raunchy; sordid.
- Elegant in manner of dress; stylish, modern or appealing in appearance; flashy.
- Excellent; clever, ingenious, or adept in behavior, operation, or execution.
- To expel air as a reflex induced by an irritation in the nose.
- To expel air as if the nose were irritated.
- An act of sneezing.
- Prone to sneeze with little (if any) nasal agitation.
- Characterised by sneezes.
- Resembling a sneeze.
- To sleep, especially briefly; to nap.
- To pause; to postpone for a short while.
- A period of sleep; a nap.
- Something boring.
- Sleep-inducing; tedious.
- Sleepy; drowsy.
- One who spills water or other liquids carelessly.
- An untidy woman.
- A confusedly mingled mass or heap.
- To splash or wet carelessly.
- To heap up in confusion.
- A sprinkling or spray of liquid; a small amount of liquid.
- To spray, sprinkle, or squirt lightly.
- A kind of unity, namely an alignment of three celestial bodies (for example, the Sun, Earth, and Moon) such that one body is directly between the other two, such as occurs at an eclipse.
- An archetypal pairing of contrasexual opposites, symbolizing the communication of the conscious and unconscious minds.
- A relation between generators of a module.
- The fusion of some or all of the organs.
- The association of two protozoa end-to-end or laterally for the purpose of asexual exchange of genetic material.
- The pairing of chromosomes in meiosis.
- A city in northwestern Iran, capital of East Azerbaijan Province. Fourth largest city of Iran with population of about 1,600,000. Historical names: Davrezh, Tavrezh, Tavrez, Tauris.
- The tenth month of the civil year in the Jewish calendar, after Sivan and before Av.
- A Sumerian god of food and vegetation.
- sennet whip, an implement for informal corporal punishment, formerly used in the Royal Navy.
- The stoker or fireman of a furnace, as in glassworking.
- A terzetto; a composition in three voice parts.
- A daughter of Zelophehad.
- A town in Israel
- name of biblical origin.
- To pluck or grasp using tweezers.
- To shape by plucking out hairs with tweezers.
- To pluck out hairs using tweezers.
- A particular cardenolide glycoside.
- A minor character in the Old Testament.
- A name ascribed to a cherub.
- A city in Alaska.
- A mask (cover for the face, used for disguise, protection, etc.)
- A visor (part of a helmet covering the face).
- Outward appearance; pretense.
- A high-ranking official or minister in an Islamic government, especially in the Ottoman Empire.
- An old person.
- Thin; sharp; withered; wizened.
- A piping or whistling sound caused by difficult respiration.
- An ordinary whisper exaggerated so as to produce the hoarse sound known as the "stage whisper"; a forcible whisper with some admixture of tone.
- An ulterior scheme or plan
- Something very humorous or laughable.
- To breathe hard, and with an audible piping or whistling sound, as persons affected with asthma.
- A man who uses (or has skill with) magic, mystic items, and magical and mystical practices.
- One who is especially skilled or unusually talented in a particular field.
- A computer program or script used to simplify complex operations, often for an inexperienced user.
- One of the administrators of a multi-user dungeon.
- A wiseman; a sage.
- Fine, superb (originally RAF slang).
- To practice wizardry.
- To conjure.
- A city in Silesia, southern Poland.
- An oil pressed by the Arabs from the fruit of a small thorny tree ( and sold to pilgrims for a healing ointment.
- A blue pigment obtained by roasting cobalt ore.
- A cobalt blue colour, like that of the pigment.
- Of a woman, having a plump and sexually attractive figure; voluptuous, well-proportioned; large.
- The capital city of Croatia.
- Collectively, the powerful and influential businesspeople and tycoons of Japan.
- form of (Albizia saman).
- A dance associated with Andalusia.
- A province in western Spain
- A city in the province of Zamora, Spain
- Any other various place names in Spanish-speaking areas. See Wikipedia:Zamora
- form of (fruit or tree)
- A remote control for a television.
- A device that electrocutes ("zaps") with a high voltage, e.g. a bug zapper.
- Anything that exterminates.
- A tree that grows in Jahannam (Hell), whose dwellers are compelled to eat the bitter fruit.
- an indigenous people of Tanzania
- the Bantu language of this people
- spelling of, particularly in figurative contexts
- spelling of, particularly in figurative contexts
- A native sulfide of arsenic, including sandarac and orpiment.
- One who is zealous, one who is full of zeal for his own specific beliefs or objectives, usually in the negative sense of being too passionate; a fanatic
- A member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent in the first century, who advocated the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisted the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to convert the Jews.
- A member of an anti-aristocratic political group in Thessalonica from 1342 until 1350.
- A plant hormone derived from adenine, having the chemical formula C10H13N5O.
Possible word length