Page 1 from 7
Total results: 6636
- The third-largest city in Austria.
- The fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.
- A zealot.
- The collective noun for a group of zebras.
- A regenerated protein fiber; textile fiber derived from a protein such as casein (milk) or zein (maize).
- A textile made of these fibers.
- Any of a class of five-membered unsaturated heterocycles having three carbon atoms, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds
- form of (a tanned sheepskin)
- The sloping edge or face on a cutting tool.
- The oblique side or face of a cut gem; especially the upper faceted portion of a brilliant (diamond), which projects from its setting.
- The rim and flange which encompasses and fastens a jewel or other object, such as the crystal of a watch, in the cavity in which it is set; the collet.
- The panel that covers the front of a computer case, or the panel covering each drive bay that can be removed to install a removable drive that requires external access, such as a CD/DVD-ROM drive, which usually has its own preinstalled bezel.
- A form of written examination in which candidates are required to provide words that have been omitted from sentences, thereby demonstrating their knowledge and comprehension of the text.
- oilseed rape (Brassica napus), cultivated for its seeds, which yield an oil, valued for illuminating and lubricating purposes.
- Having the appearance of a glaze; glazed.
- Garish, brilliant showiness.
- A comment in the margin; explanatory note; gloss; commentary.
- (False) appearance.
- A specious show, a deceit.
- To extenuate, explain away, gloss over.
- To use flattering language.
- To smooth over; to palliate.
- To give a shine to (something or someone).
- The capital city of Tuva, Russia
- an administrative region of Italy, situated in the central peninsular section of the country with Rome as its capital; corresponds to ancient Latium
- A diminutive of the female given name Elizabeth.
- The Eurasian blackbird, Turdus merula.
- The water ouzel, an aquatic perching bird,
- The Palatinate region of Germany.
- To flop down wearily.
- To faint.
- To fall down dead.
- A ballroom dance in 3/4 time.
- A piece of music for this dance (or in triple time).
- A simple task.
- To dance the waltz (with).
- To accomplish a task with little effort.
- To move briskly and unhesitatingly.
- To move with fanfare.
- A river in Europe that flows for around 42 km (26 mi) through Belgium and Luxembourg; it empties into the Sauer near Goebelsmuhle.
- One of the twelve cantons of Luxembourg, located in the north-west of the country.
- A municipality with city status in the canton of Wiltz, that lies on the river Wiltz.
- Shortened form of The Legend of Zelda
- An ordinary person who can change his appearance or behaviour to suit his surroundings, especially one who is unexpectedly associated with important people or events.
- An unimportant person who appears at multiple important events.
- name, a variant of Selma.
- Of or pertaining to zoeae.
- Divided into zones.
- Related to, associated with, or similar to
- Roughly movement of or (east to west, or west to east).
- shaped like a yoke, or like the letter H
- Burning fiercely; in a blaze; on fire.
- Radiant with bright light and color.
- In a state of glowing excitement or ardent desire.
- On fire; in a blaze, gleaming.
- Lit up brightly and with color.
- In a state of glowing excitement or ardent desire.
- name, variant of Alfonso.
- A fallen angel in some traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Of a soil, remaining immature and mainly composed of the parent material, as for example where sloping land causes fine-grained material to slide away.
- A pole or frame raised as a sea beacon or landmark.
- A transparent crystalline substance, C6H5.CO. NH2, obtained by the action of ammonia on benzoyl chloride and by several other reactions with benzoyl compounds.
- The organic compound 1,2-diphenyl-1,2-ethanedione, a diketone used as an intermediate in organic synthesis and as a photoinitiator for free-radical curing of polymer networks.
- The univalent radical C6H5-CH2- related to toluene and benzoic acid
- To plunder; to lay waste to, in riot.
- To drink to excess; to revel.
- The level or proportion of financial sector activity that consists of hidden embezzlement, varying in step with the business cycle.
- Under the influence of marijuana, usually at a relatively high dose.
- hellishly, extremely
- A blaze.
- To blaze.
- A thin blini filled (often with sweet cheese) and folded, then sautéed or baked and often served with sour cream or a sweet sauce.
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- To buzz repeatedly or continuously; whirr
- To cause to buzz; flurry
- To confuse the sight of by means of excessive brightness.
- To render incapable of thinking clearly; to overwhelm with showiness or brilliance.
- To be overpowered by light; to be confused by excess of brightness.
- A light of dazzling brilliancy.
- Showy brilliance that may stop a person from thinking clearly.
- A herd of zebra.
- A young squire or the attendant to a knight; a page
- A slut; a vagabond wench; a drossel.
- To sputter or hiss.
- To decay or die off to nothing; to burn out; to end less successfully than previously hoped.
- A spluttering or hissing sound.
- Failure of a nuclear bomb to meet its expected yield during testing.
- To do something clumsily or awkwardly; to bungle.
- A fogey.
- A mistaken shot in golf
- A collection of stray ice crystals that form in fast-moving water.
- A movable furrowed piece of steel struck by the flint, to throw sparks into the pan, in an early form of flintlock.
- To make drunk; to intoxicate.
- A poetic form mostly used for love poetry in Middle Eastern, South, and Central Asian poetry.
- Of eyes: showing no liveliness.
- A glazed donut, one with a coating such as sugar or chocolate.
- Made or consisting of glass.
- Resembling glass; glassy.
- Tasteless and showy.
- name; a medieval variant of Griselda, rare today.
- To drink (or, sometimes, eat) quickly, voraciously, or to excess; to gulp down; to swallow greedily, continually, or with gust.
- To consume alcoholic beverages, especially frequently or habitually.
- To consume anything quickly, greedily, or to excess, as if with insatiable thirst.
- Drink; intoxicating liquor.
- A drinking bout; a debauch.
- An insatiable thing or person.
- A drain or ditch; a gutter; sometimes, a small stream. Also called guzzen.
- The throat
- A pioneer, especially one of the early Jewish immigrants to Palestine.
- An Afghan matchlock or flintlock musket fired from a forked rest.
- awkward, clumsy or socially inept
- (with the) Laziness; the mood or feeling of being lazy.
- A diminutive of the female given name Elizabeth.
- Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist and ethologist
- (during World War II) a blind-landing aid used at German military airfields
- Any of the seven partitions of the Qur'an, which can be read in an entire day.
- In the Arabic world, a house or inn used a place of rest, especially by travelers.
- To rain in very fine drops.
- misty rain or drizzle
- To abscond, scram, flee.
- Raining in very small drops; misty; drizzly.
- The protruding part of many animal's head which includes nose, mouth and jaws; snout
- The mouth or the end for entrance or discharge of a gun, pistol etc., that the bullet emerges from as opposed to the breech.
- A device used to prevent animal from biting or eating, which is worn on its snout.
- A piece of the forward end of the plow-beam by which the traces are attached; bridle
- An openwork covering for the nose, used for the defense of the horse, and forming part of the bards in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- To bind or confine an animal's mouth by putting a muzzle, as to prevent it from eating or biting.
- To restrain (from speaking, expressing opinion or acting); gag, silence, censor.
- To veil, mask, muffle.
- To fondle with the closed mouth; to nuzzle.
- To bring the muzzle or mouth near.
- A short tube, usually tapering, forming the vent of a hose or pipe.
- A short outlet or inlet pipe projecting from the end or side of a hollow vessel, as a steam-engine cylinder or a steam boiler.
- The nose of an animal; muzzle.
- To touch someone or something with the nose.
- To nurse; to foster; to bring up.
- To nestle; to house, as in a nest.
- The penis of an animal.
- A baton made from the penis of an ox, once used to beat men and animals.
- The typical soil of coniferous or boreal forests.
- To dazzle or disorient
- A Native American tribe from Oregon.
- A city in Oregon.
- to make the sound of water hitting a hot surface
- to be exciting or dazzling
- the sound of water hitting a hot surface
- zing, zip, or pizazz; excitement.
- low moral standards
- a person with low moral standards
- a man who is sexually aggressive or forward with women to the point of disgust
- sleazy material
- To act or progress in a sleazy manner.
- To slander.
- Marked by low quality; inferior; inadequate.
- Dishonorable; base; vulgar; raunchy; sordid.
- One who spills water or other liquids carelessly.
- An untidy woman.
- A confusedly mingled mass or heap.
- To splash or wet carelessly.
- To heap up in confusion.
- A minor character in the Old Testament.
- A name ascribed to a cherub.
- A city in Alaska.
- One who is zealous, one who is full of zeal for his own specific beliefs or objectives, usually in the negative sense of being too passionate; a fanatic
- A member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent in the first century, who advocated the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisted the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to convert the Jews.
- A member of an anti-aristocratic political group in Thessalonica from 1342 until 1350.
- Handmaid of Leah and mother of Gad and Asher.
- name of biblical origin.
- Any of several small belt-like regions.
- A little zone, or girdle; a zonula.
- The zonule of Zinn.
- Of or pertaining to a zoon.
- name, a variant of Alfonso.
- The madder of the Levant.
- To subject to analysis.
- To resolve (anything complex) into its elements.
- To separate into the constituent parts, for the purpose of an examination of each separately.
- To examine in such a manner as to ascertain the elements or nature of the thing examined; as, to analyze a fossil substance, to analyze a sentence or a word, or to analyze an action to ascertain its morality.
- The Crataegus azarolus, a shrub of southern Europe.
- The fruit of this plant.
- Of or pertaining to azelaic acid or its derivatives
- A painted tin-glazed ceramic tile of a kind found in Spain and Portugal, often arranged to form geometric patterns.
- A striking blue dye derived from carbolic acid or rosolic acid.
- a city in Mississippi, USA, and the county seat of Humphreys County.
- a place name and former settlement in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma, USA.
- A univalent radical formally derived from benzoic acid, C6H5CO-, by removal of the hydroxyl group
- A surname, usually applying to French composer Hector Berlioz
- A brand of language skills learning. During the teaching of the language all instruction is done in the target language.
- Very fast.
- Sexually attractive.
- Of tremendous intensity or fervor; white-hot.
- Exceedingly angry.
- The act of something that blazes or burns.
- Having high colour from exposure to the weather; ruddy-faced; disordered.
- Province of Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy.
- Town and capital of Bolzano.
- A loud argument or dispute.
- A baked Italian turnover made of pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and other toppings.
- One of the two spiral bands which attach the yolk of an egg to the eggshell, suspending it in the white.
- The location where the nucellus attaches to the integuments, opposite the micropyle.
- A member of a group of Jewish immigrants to Palestine after 1917 who worked in agriculture or forestry.
- To form into a coalition; to coalesce.
- Pertaining to coryza.
- A resort island in the Caribbean Sea, off of the northeastern coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- In a crazy manner.
- Very, extremely.
- To roughen on the surface.
- A roughened surface, especially one on glass that clouds its transparency.
- A form of non-carbonaceous shale found between coal deposits.
- To undergo, or cause to undergo, a reaction resulting in the formation of an aromatic or ring structure.
- One who or that which dazzles; something spectacular.
- To remove glaze from.
- To abrade the cylinders of an engine to ensure a tight seal.
- To detach small pieces of cooked food from a pan by adding liquid, so that they can be used in further cooking.
- To subject something (or someone) to dialysis
- To undergo dialysis
- Either of two unsaturated heterocycles consisting of a five-membered ring containg three carbon atoms, two nitrogen atoms and two double bonds - namely pyrazole and imidazole
- To rain lightly; to shed slowly in minute drops or particles.
- To pour slowly and evenly, especially with oil or honey in cooking.
- To urinate.
- Light rain.
- Very small, numerous, and uniformly dispersed water drops, mist, or sprinkle. Unlike fog droplets, drizzle falls to the ground. It is sometimes accompanied by low visibility and fog.
- A cake onto which icing, honey or syrup has been drizzled in an artistic manner.
- Abounding with drizzle; drizzling
- To compose an elegy for.
- To praise, as if in an elegy.
- To kindle; set ablaze.
- To adorn with glittering embellishments; cause to glitter or shine.
- To illuminate; to etch or display in a bright, fiery way; blazon.
- To become an enol or enolate, often through isomerization.
- To convert into an enol or enolate.
- A book of the Old Testament of the Bible.
- A prophet mentioned in the Bible and in the Quran.
- name of biblical origin. First used by 17th century Puritans; rare today.
- To adapt (a work) into a film.
- To reprocess (a video recording) so that it appears to have been shot on film.
- A vulgar or sexually promiscuous woman; a hussy or slattern.
- A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
- One who bungles; a maker of mistakes.
- Somebody who plays golf badly.
- To fray or wear down, especially at the edges.
- To drain emotionally or physically.
- A burnt fragment; a cinder or crisp.
- The condition or quality of being frazzled; a frayed end.
- To fry something until crisp and curled.
- To scorch.
- To fry noisily, sizzle.
- To curl or crisp, as hair; to frizz; to crinkle.
- A curl; a lock of hair crisped.
- Having small, tight curls
- To add water and sugar to (unfermented grape juice) so as to increase the quantity of wine produced.
- The part of a window or wall made of glass or another transparent material.
- All the windows of a building.
- The act of one who glozes, or glosses over something.
- Grey-haired, greyish.
- Somebody or something which guzzles.
- Of the light brown colour of hazel.
- To make an idol of, or to worship as an idol.
- To adore excessively; to revere immoderately.
- An ancient Israelite city, located on a hill overlooking the southern edge of a valley of the same name.
- The valley in which this site is located.
- A Jewish folk musician.
- A type of popular Jewish folk music especially associated with Ashkenazi cultures.
- An independent city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- A farming collective in the former Soviet Union.
- A former bantustan in South Africa, intended by the apartheid government to be a homeland for the Zulu people.
- To convert from church controlled to independent of the church; to secularize.
- To reduce from clergy to layman.
- To convert to lay status.
- Full of sores; leprous.
- (1646–1716), German mathematician, philosopher, and polymath
- A city in Saxony, Germany
- name, variant of Elizabeth.
- A quadrilateral with sides of equal length (rhombus), having two acute and two obtuse angles.
- A small tablet (originally diamond-shaped) or medicated sweet used to ease a
- To form into the shape of a lozenge.
- To mark or emblazon with a lozenge.
- Divided into lozenge-shaped compartments, as the field or a bearing, by lines drawn in the direction of the bend sinister.
- Causing amazement; wonderful.
- Wearing a muzzle
- Forcibly restrained from speaking or publishing an unwelcome or dangerous opinion.
- One who or that which muzzles.
- A pickpocket working individually, apart from his normal gang.
- A wind from the intended direction of the vessel.
- To mark (a written or printed passage) with an obelus; to judge as spurious or doubtful.
- To convert into a form of opal or chalcedony, especially to convert wood into such a fossilized form.
- To make opalescent.
- To out something that is to turn something written into something
- To perform oral sex upon.
- Of a circle, to become stretched out in one direction, thereby becoming an oval.
- A five-membered heterocycle having three carbon atoms, one oxygen atom, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds; the 1,3- isomer is aromatic
- A toasted bread or cracker usually in the shape of a loose knot.
- Anything that is knotted, twisted, or tangled.
- To bend, twist, or contort.
- Confused or perplexed.
- A puzzling situation or problem; an enigma.
- A video game in which the player is presented with (usually abstract) puzzles to solve.
- One who solves puzzles as a hobby.
- In a ritzy fashion.
- One who, or that which, sizzles.
- An Indian dish of meat and vegetables served sizzling on a hot plate.
- To nuzzle affectionately.
- to touch cozily and comfortably; to nestle, to snuggle
- To represent in a particular style.
- To represent in a conventional manner.
- Any of various kinds of alcoholic drink.
- To stir or mix.
- To permute bits.
- To convert portable symbols or positions to memory-dependent pointers during deserialization.
- To drink; to swill.
- Relating to syzygy.
- An entailment or deed whereby the legal course of succession is cut off, and an arbitrary one substituted.
- A turning, twisting or spinning motion.
- To rotate, spin or twirl.
- the Mayan calendar of 260 days
- To strip (a window, etc.) of glass.
- One who dances the waltz.
- A fairground ride consisting of a number of cars that spin individually while rotating around a central point like a carousel.
- To whiz or whirl along; make a hissing sound
- To go about one's way carelessly or heedlessly
- A whizzing sound
- An Italian wool or twill fabric.
- The largest island of Denmark.
- the southwestern province of the Netherlands.
- Full of zeal; ardent, fervent; exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
- Tenth son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Zebulun.
- A province of the Netherlands.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city in North Dakota.
- A zealot; the male counterpart of a zelatrix.
- having a spirited love of life; ebullient
- An unspecified large number (of).
- Without a zip fastener.
- Without complications and hindrances.
- Relating to a zoarium.
- Resembling or Zoilos (c. 400 Ancient Greek grammarian notorious for unfairly harsh criticism.
- nagging or carping criticism
- The literary theories and practices of the French writer (1840–1902).
- One who writes in the style of the writer (1840–1902).
- To write in, or adapt to, the style of the writer (1840–1902).
- in zones.
- in a manner related to, associated with, or similar to zones.
- Pertaining to a zonule or zonules.
- Of or pertaining to a zooid.
- a small, carnivorous, nocturnal African mammal resembling a skunk.
- To make Zulu; to adapt to the Zulu culture or language.
- a German surname, notably borne by a leader of the Reformation in Switzerland
- Any of a number of trees and shrubs considered either now or formerly to belong to the genus Albizia
- An azine derived from an aldehyde; general formula RCH=NN=CHR
- An officer of the law in Spain or Latin America.
- To render (something) alien.
- A substance, 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone, extracted from madder root and having a distinctive red colour.
- A type of red or crimson dye
- To cause to become more basic and less acidic.
- In a amazed manner.
- Full of amazement; astonished.
- Having been subject to analysis; examined closely, carefully considered.
- an instrument for the analysis of something
- a person who analyzes
- To raise to the state of an angel; to render angelic.
- Having no roots.
- To destroy itself: to be destroyed by its own enzymes.
- To confuse by mixing or mingling divergent or distinct languages or cultures.
- To make banal or commonplace.
- To confuse or disarm by dazzling.
- To decorate with sequins or other sparkly material; to bespangle.
- containing the benzyl (C6H5-CH2-) radical or any of its derivatives
- To puzzle greatly; perplex.
- 1,2-diphenylethane, an aromatic chemical compound that forms the central core of certain natural products, such as dihydrostilbenoids and isoquinoline alkaloids.
- Adorned with a blazon.
- One who gives publicity, proclaims, or blazons; especially, one who blazons coats of arms; a herald.
- A coat of arms; an armorial bearing or bearings.
- An artistic representation or display.
- In a brazen manner.
- A red pigment obtained from brazilwood.
- In a breezy manner.
- To destroy with a bulldozer.
- To push someone over by heading straight over them. Often used in conjunction with "over".
- To push through forcefully.
- To push, as a bulldozer pushes
- To shoot down an idea immediately and forcefully.
- To intimidate; to restrain or coerce by intimidation or violence; used originally of the intimidation of black voters in Louisiana.
- To form a protective surface on (a ferrous metal) by coating with aluminum powder and then heating.
- To follow a diet that focuses on the number of calories in food.
- To provide information about the number of calories in food items.
- To make food with high-calorie ingredients.
- A capsizing or overturning.
- To bring about the catalysis of a chemical reaction.
- To accelerate a process.
- To inspire significantly by catalysis.
- Of or pertaining to the chalaza.
- To add color to.
- To convert black and white media to color by digital post production
- In a crazed manner.
- To cause a pidgin language rapidly expanding in vocabulary and grammatical rules to become ultimately a creole.
- To render an imported object 'localised'; to produce variations which give an object a regional flavour.
- Having a roughened surface
- Shining intensely.
- Splendid; brilliant
- Superlative; astounding
- The action of the verb to dazzle; dazzlement
- To represent as a devil.
- The part of a hemodialysis machine that performs filtration by unequal diffusion through membranes
- Two benzyl groups in a molecule
- The bicyclic hydrocarbon C6H5-CH2-CH2-C6H5 or any of its derivatives
- To steal or misappropriate money that one has been trusted with, especially to steal money from the organisation for which one works.
- To adorn with prominent markings.
- To inscribe upon.
- To draw (a coat of arms).
- To celebrate or extol as with deeds or merit.
- Converted into an enol
- Of or relating to the Entozoa.
- Relating to, or containing, eozoons.
- To make equal; to cause to correspond in amount or degree.
- To be equal to; to equal, to rival.
- To make the scoreline equal by scoring points.
- To clear the ears to balance the pressure in the middle ear with the outside pressure by letting air enter along the Eustachian tubes.
- Said of a morphism: to pre-compose with each of a parallel pair of morphisms so as to yield the same composite morphism.
- To praise, celebrate or pay homage to (someone), especially in an eloquent formal eulogy.
- To compose or relate fables or fictions.
- To make, or to describe as, female or feminine.
- To make final or firm; to finish or complete.
- To prepare (an object) for garbage collection by calling its finalizer.
- The sound of something that fizzles.
- To give particles of solid the properties of a fluid, either by shaking or by injecting gas
- To focus, or to adjust a focus
- To sharpen an image by focusing
- To concentrate on a particular location; to localize
- frayed at the edges
- stressed and exhausted either physically or emotionally
- In a frizzy manner.
- One who, or that which, frizzles.
- Messy and unkempt, especially of hair.
- While, or as if, frozen; in a manner that is cold, unfeeling, unmoving, etc.
- Any soft, fuzzy creature.
- A quantum description of a black hole in superstring theory.
- A puffball.
- Blind, unseeing.
- With a gaze; staringly.
- The craft of a glazier; making and fitting windows.
- A place where a glazier works.
- a city in California, USA.
- a city in Louisiana, USA.
- a city in Texas, USA
- greyed, old
- grey or partly grey
- streaked or mixed with grey; grizzly; griseous
- Agent noun of grizzle; a person, especially a young child, who characteristically whinges in the interests of making demands met.
- greedy eating or drinking
- p-sulphondichloraminobenzoic acid, a disinfectant used to sterilize water.
- A tablet of this disinfectant.
- Without haze, especially a heat haze.
- A village in British Columbia, Canada
- A city in Idaho
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Kansas
- A city in North Dakota
- A city in Pennsylvania
- Obtaining nutrition, as most animals, by the ingestion of organic matter.
- Of or pertaining to hylozoism.
- To regard something as ideal.
- To conceive or form an ideal.
- To portray using idealization.
- To convert to Islam.
- To make someone, or a society, conform to Islamic law.
Possible word length