Page 1 from 1
Total results: 27
- endowing with human qualities.
- attributing human characteristics to something that is nonhuman.
- The act or process of dividing a complex task or structure into smaller, often more manageable pieces.
- The act of dividing complex code into libraries with common functionality to help make the process of programming more manageable and reusable.
- the act of electrocauterizing
- a process for lowering the sulfur content of petroleum and similar products by catalytic hydrogenation, sulfur compounds being converted to hydrogen sulfide
- process of establishing a practice as a norm
- process of committing a person to a facility where their freedom to leave will be restrained, usually a mental hospital
- The conversion of something in order to make it international
- The act or process of making a product suitable for international markets, typically by making text messages easily translatable and ensuring support of non-Latin character sets.
- The process of microminiaturizing.
- Treated in an excessively intellectual manner