Page 1 from 3
Total results: 2732
- Towards the back or rear; backwards.
- In the rear; a distance behind.
- By surprise; startled; dumbfounded.
- Backward against the mast; said of the sails when pressed by the wind from the "wrong" (forward) side, or of a ship when its sails are set that way.
- An abacus.
- Behind; toward the stern relative to some other object or position; aft of.
- On the aft side; in the stern.
- To lower physically or depress; to stoop; to throw or cast down
- To lower, as in rank, office, condition in life, so as to hurt feelings or cause pain; to depress; to humiliate; to humble; to degrade.
- To lower in value, in particular as altering the content of alloys in coins.
- To make ashamed; to embarrass; to destroy the self-possession of, as by exciting suddenly a consciousness of guilt, mistake, or inferiority; to disconcert; to discomfit.
- To lose self-possession; to become ashamed.
- in the sunshine; basking.
- A diminutive of the female given name Abigail.
- A religious devotee or dervish in Persia.
- The tenth judge of Israel.
- name used by Muslims.
- On the beam; at a right angle to the centerline or keel of a vessel FM 55-501 Marine Crewman’s Handbook or aircraft; being at a bearing approximately 090 Degrees or 270 Degrees relative JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- To put up with; to endure.
- To bear; to carry.
- To behave; to comport oneself.
- Bearing, behavior.
- To go astray; to err.
- Distort; aberrate.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- Accept, comply or act in accordance.
- To wait in expectation.
- To pause; to delay.
- To stay; to continue in a place; to remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to be left.
- To have one's abode; to dwell; to reside; to sojourn.
- To endure; to remain; to last.
- To stand ready for; to await for someone; watch for.
- To endure without yielding; to withstand; await defiantly; to encounter; to persevere.
- To endure or undergo a hard trial or a task; to stand up under.
- To await submissively; accept without question; submit to.
- To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with; stand.
- To pay for; to stand the consequences of; to answer for; to suffer for; to atone for.
- Bogo; a Philippine fruit tree, from the family Burseraceae. 1976
- A wine seller; one who is subject to the abkari tax.
- A small fresh-water fish (Alburnus alburnus); the bleak.
- Blossoming, blooming, in blossom.
- Blowing or being blown; windy.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- Act of waiting; delay.
- Stay or continuance in a place; sojourn.
- A residence, dwelling or habitation.
- An omen; a foretelling.
- To bode; to foreshow; to presage.
- To be ominous.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Heated up; excited.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Figuratively, heated up; excited.
- Any of the large South American serpents from the genus Boa or related genera.
- born, begotten, created, developed
- Physically over; on top of; worn on top of, as clothing.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface; — opposed to below or beneath.
- Farther north than.
- Rising; appearing out of reach height-wise.
- Figuratively, higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; higher in measure, degree, volume, or pitch, etc. than; out of reach; not exposed to; not likely to be affected by; incapable of negative actions or thoughts.
- Higher in rank, status, or position.
- In addition to; besides.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than
- In preference to.
- Too proud to stoop; averse to; disinclined; too honorable to give.
- Upstage of.
- Beyond; on the other side.
- Directly overhead; vertically on top of.
- Higher in the same page; earlier in the order as far as writing products go.
- Into or from heaven; in the sky.
- In a higher place; upstairs; farther upstream.
- Higher in rank, power, or position.
- In addition.
- More in number.
- Above zero; above freezing.
- On the upper half or the dorsal surface of an animal.
- Of heaven; heavenly.
- Being located higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Something, especially a person's name in legal documents, that appears higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Higher authority.
- betterment, raised status or condition.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- A toxin akin to ricin found in jequirity beans, Abrus precatorius.
- ABC; alphabet.
- Absey book; abecedary.
- An alphabetical acrostic list.
- A medium-sized tropical African tree, from the family Loganiaceae. 1976
- The soft pale wood from the abura tree.
- In a buzz; buzzing
- Characterized by excessive gossip or activity.
- A tax, or impost, levied by a chief on a landowner.
- Hell; the infernal pit; the great deep; the primal chaos.
- An abyss; a gulf, a chasm, a very deep hole.
- Sour, bitter, and harsh to the taste, as unripe fruit.
- Sharp and harsh in expressing oneself.
- Scotland, especially the Highlands.
- A bookcase; a library or archive.
- A storehouse. (Especially a niche or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- A pantry, or place to store food.
- A cupboard or storage area in a church to hold books, communion vessels, vestments, etc.; an armarium.
- the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan; called Arbela in classical times
- A Middle Eastern unit of volume used for agricultural crops.
- An autonomous territory in the Caribbean, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Sushi made from abalone.
- (treated as a singular noun; plural babes) Alternative form of babe used as a term of endearment to a loved one.
- A Central and Eastern European coffee cake flavored with orange rind, rum, almonds, and raisins
- A tree native to South Asia, formerly
- Ill, unwell.
- In a bad manner.
- Very much; to a great degree.
- An obsolete wooden golf club with high loft.
- The 4-wood or 5-wood
- Of clothing, very loose-fitting, so as to hang away from the body.
- Of or relating to a British music genre of the 1980s and 1990s, influenced by Madchester and psychedelia and associated with baggy clothing.
- A small plastic bag, as for sandwiches.
- A portable coffer or chest with a rounded lid covered in leather, garnished with nails, once used for the transport of clothes or other personal luggage. It was the original portmanteau.
- A dwarf-wall of plain masonry, carrying the roof of a cathedral or church and masked or hidden behind the balustrade.
- That has been cooked by baking.
- High on marijuana.
- A machine for creating bales, e.g., of hay or cotton.
- A person who creates bales, either by operating or feeding such a machine, or by creating the bales by hand.
- An ancient city and centre of Buddhism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism and capital of Bactria.
- One of the 34 provinces in Afghanistan, Balkh Province.
- Refusing to proceed or cooperate.
- bloody; used as a mild intensifier.
- Producing balm.
- Soothing or fragrant.
- Mild and pleasant.
- Foolish; slightly crazy or mad; eccentric.
- A king of the Fomorians, supposed to have lived in Son of Buarainech. Husband of Cethleen. Father of Ethniu.
- Asian street food consisting of a developing duck embryo boiled alive and eaten in the shell
- Common in a boring way, to the point of being predictable; containing nothing new or fresh.
- A general strike, shutdown, or other form of protest used in South Asia in which a substantial portion of the population stays home and does not report to work.
- To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
- To use or pass about casually.
- To throw or strike reciprocally, like balls in sports.
- To fight (with or against someone).
- Bowlegged, or bending outward at the knees; as in bandy legged.
- A winter sport played on ice, from which ice hockey developed.
- A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- A carriage or cart used in India, especially one drawn by bullocks.
- A town in Alberta, Canada.
- A town in council area, Scotland, and the former county town of
- A type of yoke carried on the shoulders, as a means for people to carry a load.
- Characterized by banging sounds.
- bantam (small, but aggressive)
- A unit of pressure, equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
- Resembling vomit in colour, texture, etc.
- Inclined to vomit; sick.
- Vile; contemptible.
- Of or pertaining to weight, especially to the weight or pressure of the atmosphere as measured by a barometer.
- Of or pertaining to barium.
- Having bark.
- Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- Sounding like the bark of a dog.
- containing barm, i.e. froth from fermented yeast
- odd, strange.
- An argument, a disagreement.
- The perch; any of various marine and freshwater fish resembling the perch.
- The perineum of a man.
- A place of shelter for cattle.
- Symbol Ba. A unit of pressure under the CGS system. 1 Ba = 0.1 Pa = 0.1 N/m2 = 1x10-6 bar
- basic, elementary; relating to, or forming, the base, or point of origin
- associated with the base of an organism or structure
- a minimal level that is necessary, such as a minimum dose of a drug
- In a phylogenetic tree, being a group, or member of a group, which diverged earlier. The earliest clade to branch in a larger clade.
- base, bottom, minimum
- Any basal structure or part
- Founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms.
- Not caring what others think about his or her personality, style, or behavior; focused on maintaining individuality.
- Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- Having a base
- Having a base of operations.
- A city in Switzerland.
- A city in Switzerland; spelling of
- A city and port in southeast Iraq.
- Describing the reproduction of sound that overemphasizes low-frequency sounds
- A bank; a sandbank.
- A field or patch of ground lying near a stream; the dale in which a stream flows.
- The process of baking.
- The quantity of bread or other baked goods baked at one time.
- A quantity of anything produced at one operation.
- A group or collection of things of the same kind, such as a batch of letters or the next batch of business.
- A set of data to be processed with one execution of a program.
- A bread roll.
- A graduating class.
- To aggregate things together into a batch.
- To handle a set of input data or requests as a batch process.
- Of a process, operating for a defined set of conditions, and then halting.
- To live as a bachelor temporarily, of a married man or someone virtually married.
- Reduced; lowered; restrained
- An enclosed public swimming pool; originally a place having individual cubicles where people without bathrooms could have a bath.
- An exchange rate.
- The discount on uncurrent coins.
- Extra pay; especially an extra allowance to an English officer serving in India.
- Performed with a striking together of the legs.
- In billiards, the area of the table lying behind the line from which the cue ball is initially shot, and from which a ball in hand must be played.
- A bundle of wood, or twigs which may be used in broom making. Southern England term. Also, a fagot bound with only one band.
- impure limestone
- Soiled, dirty.
- Obscene; filthy; unchaste.
- Sexual in nature and usually meant to be humorous but considered rude.
- Having a bay or bays.
- A slow-moving, often stagnant creek or river.
- A swamp, a marshy (stagnant) body of water.
- form of (a tanned sheepskin)
- A mouth: the opening through which a person speaks, ingests food, and so on.
- The shore of a body of water, especially when sandy or pebbly.
- A horizontal strip of land, usually sandy, adjoining water.
- The loose pebbles of the seashore, especially worn by waves; shingle.
- To run aground on a beach.
- To run (something) aground on a beach.
- Resembling beads; small, round, and gleaming.
- Bright and penetrating.
- Covered or ornamented with, or as if with, beads.
- Characterized by beads.
- Beaked: having a beak.
- Beak-like: resembling a beak.
- Having a nose which resembles a beak.
- (of a gesture) Made using a beak; (of a sound) produced through a beak.
- Resembling a beam in size and weight; massy.
- Having horns or antlers.
- Having much beam or breadth; wide.
- Showing or emitting rays of light; beaming; radiant; shining.
- Radiant; beamsome; joyous; gladsome.
- A beanfeast; any noisy celebration, a party.
- Any home-made gas or indigestion remedy.
- pills; drugs in pill form
- Resembling or characteristic of beans.
- To bathe (with warm liquid); foment.
- To dry or heat (unseasoned) wood for the purpose of straightening it.
- Something or someone that is physically attractive.
- Something that is a remarkable example of its type.
- To put a bar around; bar about; debar.
- To bay around or about; embay; hem in; surround.
- An early form of modern jazz played by small groups and featuring driving rhythms and complex, often dissonant harmonies.
- To participate in bebop jazz, such as by dancing in a way associated with the genre
- A placeholder name used to refer to a (usually white) woman held in contempt by the speaker.
- To cry about; cry over; lament; bemourn.
- To accuse.
- To bewitch.
- To cut about; cut around; cut up; cut off; sever.
- An administrative official at universities in several European countries, often with a policiary function at the time when universities had their own jurisdiction over students.
- To make wet with or as if with dew.
- To make dim; to obscure or darken.
- to refer to or treat like a dog; to follow like a dog, harass, torment; bully
- to become or behave as a dog
- A thin, often flavored, Indian cigarette made of tobacco wrapped in a tendu leaf.
- Similar to, or tasting like beef.
- Containing beef.
- Strong or muscular.
- Sturdy; robust.
- A beef; a beef creature.
- To envelop in fog.
- To confuse; mystify.
- To cover or clothe with fur.
- An element of a lineage, especially of a lineage given in the Bible
- To adorn (as if) with gems
- To cause; to produce.
- To father; to sire; to produce (a child).
- To happen to; befall.
- To exalt to the dignity of a god; to deify.
- Any of various herbs and plants of the genera Limonium, Centaurea, Silene, etc.
- To carve; adorn; embellish.
- A place of shelter; protection; refuge.
- A living creature.
- The state or fact of existence, consciousness, or life, or something in such a state.
- That which has actuality (materially or in concept).
- One's basic nature, or the qualities thereof; essence or personality.
- An abode; a cottage.
- Given that; since.
- A freshman at a Scottish university.
- Endemic syphilis, a chronic disease of skin and tissue caused by infection by a subspecies of the spirochete Treponema pallidum.
- To wrap or lap around; surround; envelope.
- To lie around; encompass.
- To surround; beleaguer.
- To tell lies about; to slander.
- To give a false representation of, to misrepresent.
- To contradict, to show (something) to be false.
- To be shown false by contradicting (something) that is true; to conceal the contradictory or ironic presence of (something).
- To show, evince, demonstrate: to show (something) to be present, particularly something deemed contradictory or ironic.
- To mimic; to counterfeit.
- To fill with lies.
- The abdomen, especially a fat one.
- The stomach.
- The womb.
- The lower fuselage of an airplane.
- The part of anything which resembles the human belly in protuberance or in cavity; the innermost part.
- The hollow part of a curved or bent timber, the convex part of which is the back.
- To position one’s belly; to move on one’s belly.
- To swell and become protuberant; to bulge or billow.
- To cause to swell out; to fill.
- To furnish or fill with men; man.
- To mar about or all over; injure seriously.
- To mix around or about; mingle.
- To cover, bespatter, or befoul with mud.
- To confuse; muddle.
- A condition of bubbles in the blood which sometimes occurs during ascent.
- The thickest and strongest planks in a wooden ship's side, wales.
- Having the ability to be bent easily.
- Of a person, flexible; having the ability to bend easily.
- Containing many bends and twists.
- Of a vehicle, articulated.
- Divided into diagonal bands of colour
- A field divided diagonally into several bends, varying in metal and colour.
- A diminutive of the male given name Benjamin.
- Abounding in bents, or the stalks of coarse, stiff, withered grass.
- Resembling bent.
- A river in Cameroon and Nigeria, the major tributary of the Niger River.
- To beat upon (as on a drum); patter upon.
- To make foul; befoul; soil.
- A fixed bunk for sleeping in (caravans, trains, etc).
- Room for maneuvering or safety. (Often used in the phrase a wide berth.)
- A space for a ship to moor or a vehicle to park.
- A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company mess and reside.
- A job or position, especially on a ship.
- Position or seed in a tournament bracket.
- position on the field of play
- to bring (a ship or vehicle) into its berth
- to assign a berth (bunk or position) to
- To look at; see; mind; regard; favour.
- To look to; see to; attend to; care for; take care of; provide for; treat; arrange.
- To look about oneself; look to oneself.
- To surround or hem in.
- To attack, especially from all sides.
- To decorate something with jewels etc.
- Of a ship, to get trapped by ice.
- To sit around; sit about; besiege.
- To sit upon.
- To sit properly upon, as clothes; to suit; become.
- A broom made from a bundle of twigs tied onto a shaft.
- A troublesome woman
- To sweep.
- To muddle, stupefy, or act foolishly; as with alcoholic liquor or infatuation.
- To send spies to; beset with espionage.
- A bird of prey of southern Asia, Accipiter virgatus.
- name; today more often spelled Bessie.
- To furnish with a tag; deck with tags.
- A diminutive form of the female given name Elizabeth.
- A portion of plate armour to protect the lower face and the neck, typically in two parts, called upper bevor and lower bevor.
- Alcoholic beverage.
- To drink alcohol.
- To wet or moisten profusely.
- To furnish or cover with a wig; put a wig on.
- To bequeath.
- To endue or impart wit (to); instruct.
- A double slip of leather by which bells are fastened to a hawk's legs.
- The sloping edge or face on a cutting tool.
- The oblique side or face of a cut gem; especially the upper faceted portion of a brilliant (diamond), which projects from its setting.
- The rim and flange which encompasses and fastens a jewel or other object, such as the crystal of a watch, in the cavity in which it is set; the collet.
- The panel that covers the front of a computer case, or the panel covering each drive bay that can be removed to install a removable drive that requires external access, such as a CD/DVD-ROM drive, which usually has its own preinstalled bezel.
- Cannabis, especially as used in the Indian subcontinent.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- A Central Indo-Aryan language spoken in west-central India.
- Upper arm muscle which bends the elbow. Usage note: Certain authors spell the singular of this word biceps.
- A region of the Philippines located at south-eastern Luzon.
- The language of the native inhabitants of the region.
- The inhabitants of the region.
- The ability to detect whether or not a person is bisexual by observing that person.
- Boldness, courage; confidence; a feeling of security, assurance.
- Resource, help, relief; a means of help or relief; support; sustenance.
- Shelter, refuge or protection.
- A place of shelter, a refuge.
- To make bold, give courage or confidence to.
- To defend, protect or shelter.
- Cleft; divided into two lobes.
- Something large in size in comparison to similar things.
- Something impressive in comparison to similar things.
- Big deal, usually in used in the negative.
- A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre to an acre.
- A corner, bend, or angle; a hollow
- An area of sea lying between two promontories, larger than a bay, wider than a gulf
- A bend or curve in a coastline, river, or other geographical feature.
- A curve in a rope
- Habitable, liveable; hence delightful, pleasant, pleasing.
- Strongly, with great force.
- In a blustering or boastful manner; haughtily, pompously.
- One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
- One who is strongly partial to his or her own group (e.g. religion, race, ethnicity, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.
- A person whose lifestyle is centered on motorcycles, sometimes a member of an outlaw motorcycle club.
- A motorcyclist who is a member of a club; a biker.
- Containing, or resembling, bilge.
- name derived from Bill, the diminutive of William.
- The “holy dot” traditionally worn on the forehead of married Hindu women.
- Makeup or jewellery worn in imitation of such a dot.
- A tiny, sharp-needled seed often found on the ground in the bush.
- A short period of excessive consumption, especially of excessive alcohol consumption.
- A rapid and excessive consumption of food.
- To engage in a short period of excessive consumption, especially of excessive alcohol consumption.
- A bit, or binary digit.
- A large barbel ( found in the Nile.
- Any carbohydrate having two carbon atoms; in reality - glycolaldehyde
- The living organisms of a region.
- An animal, being or construction that goes about on two feet (or two legs).
- Any of various trees of the genus Betula, native to countries in the Northern Hemisphere.
- A hard wood taken from the birch tree, typically used to make furniture.
- A stick, rod or bundle of twigs made from birch wood, used for punishment.
- A birch-bark canoe.
- to punish with a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- to punish as though one were using a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- Resembling or characteristic of a bird.
- Excited due to having encountered a bird or its scent.
- bristling, bristly (of an animal such as a wolf or a bear).
- The process of childbearing; the beginning of life.
- An instance of childbirth.
- A beginning or start; a point of origin.
- The circumstances of one's background, ancestry, or upbringing.
- That which is born.
- A familial relationship established by childbirth.
- To bear or give birth to (a child).
- To produce, give rise to.
- A female dog or other canine, particularly a recent mother.
- A despicable or disagreeable, aggressive person, typically a woman or man considered effeminate in some way.
- A submissive person, often female, who does what others want; a slave.
- A complaint, especially when the complaint is unjustified.
- A difficult or confounding problem.
- A queen (playing card), particularly the queen of spades in the card game of hearts.
- Something unforgiving and unpleasant.
- Place; situation
- To behave or act as a bitch.
- To criticize spitefully, often for the sake of complaining rather than in order to have the problem corrected.
- To spoil, to ruin.
- Agent noun of bite; someone or something who bites.
- A stone that barely touches the outside of the house.
- One who copies someone else's work, style or techniques, especially in hip-hop.
- A frame composed of two strong oak timbers (bitt-heads) fixed vertically in the fore part of a ship, bolted to the deck beams to which are secured the cables when the ship rides to anchor
- Containing bits; fragmented.
- Very small.
- A small tent or shelter.
- To erect, or to stay in such a tent or shelter
- An apocarotenoid that is the active ingredient of annatto.
- Something monstrous or portentous; a shocking sight; sorry spectacle; disgraceful thing.
- Consisting of blades.
- A feeling of boredom and no motivation; depression.
- A loud sound.
- Dazzling, often garish, brilliance.
- To make a loud sound.
- To cause to sound like the blare of a trumpet; to proclaim loudly.
- Bashful, sheepish.
- Dull, stupid.
- Without color; pale; pallid.
- Desolate and exposed; swept by cold winds.
- Unhappy; cheerless; miserable; emotionally desolate.
- A small European river fish (Alburnus alburnus), of the family Cyprinidae.
- dim, unclear from water or rheum.
- Causing or caused by dimness of sight.
- To be blear; to have blear eyes; to look or gaze with blear eyes.
- To make blurred or dim (of the eyes or eyesight).
- To blur, make blurry (of an image).
- The characteristic cry of a sheep or a goat.
- Of a sheep or goat, to make its characteristic cry.
- Of a person, to complain.
- To lose blood through an injured blood vessel.
- To let or draw blood from.
- To take large amounts of money from.
- To steadily lose (something vital).
- To spread from the intended location and stain the surrounding cloth or paper.
- To remove air bubbles from a pipe containing fluids.
- To bleed on; to make bloody.
- To show one's group loyalty by showing (its associated color) in one's blood.
- To lose sap, gum, or juice.
- To issue forth, or drop, like blood from an incision.
- To destroy the environment where another phonological rule would have applied.
- An incident of bleeding, as in haemophilia.
- A narrow edge around a page layout, to be printed but cut off afterwards (added to allow for slight misalignment, especially with pictures that should run to the edge of the finished sheet).
- The situation where sound is picked up by a microphone from a source other than that which is intended.
- A brief high-pitched sound, as from some electronic device.
- Something named by an explicit noun in the original, unedited version of the containing sentence.
- A broad genre of electronic music with goth and industrial influences, as opposed to traditional gothic rock.
- To emit one or more bleeps.
- To edit out inappropriate spoken language in a broadcast by replacing offending words with bleeps.
- To blink.
- To shine
- To look.
- A small pancake, of Russian origin, made from buckwheat flour; traditionally served with melted butter, sour cream and caviar or smoked salmon.
- To close and reopen both eyes quickly.
- To close and reopen one's eyes to remove (something) from on or around the eyes.
- To wink; to twinkle with, or as with, the eye.
- To see with the eyes half shut, or indistinctly and with frequent winking, as a person with weak eyes.
- To shine, especially with intermittent light; to twinkle; to flicker; to glimmer, as a lamp.
- To flash on and off at regular intervals.
- To flash headlights on a car at.
- To send a signal with a lighting device.
- To perform the smallest action that could solicit a response.
- To shut out of sight; to evade; to shirk.
- To trick; to deceive.
- To turn slightly sour, or blinky, as beer, milk, etc.
- To teleport, mostly for short distances
- The act of very quickly closing both eyes and opening them again.
- The time needed to close and reopen one's eyes.
- A text formatting feature that causes text to disappear and reappear as a form of visual emphasis.
- A glimpse or glance.
- gleam; glimmer; sparkle
- The dazzling whiteness about the horizon caused by the reflection of light from fields of ice at sea; iceblink
- Boughs cast where deer are to pass, in order to turn or check them.
- An ability that allows teleporting, mostly for short distances
- A gust of wind and rain.
- The plant
- Any of various plants in the genus Chenopodium.
- Any of various plants in the genus Atriplex.
- to cause to become distended.
- (veterinary medicine) to get an overdistended rumen, talking of a ruminant.
- to fill soft substance with gas, water, etc.; to cause to swell
- to become distended; to swell up
- to fill with vanity or conceit
- to preserve by slightly salting and lightly smoking
- distention of the abdomen from death
- (veterinary medicine) pathological overdistention of rumen with gas in a ruminant
- wasteful use of space
- A worthless, dissipated fellow.
- A pale yellowish (golden brown) color, especially said of hair color.
- A person with this hair color.
- Of a bleached or pale golden (light yellowish) colour.
- Having blond hair.
- To color or dye blond
- To make a hit just beyond the infield.
- To produce a low-pitched beeping sound.
- A low-pitched beeping sound.