Page 1 from 1
Total results: 68
- In a buzz; buzzing
- Characterized by excessive gossip or activity.
- form of (a tanned sheepskin)
- A mouth: the opening through which a person speaks, ingests food, and so on.
- The sloping edge or face on a cutting tool.
- The oblique side or face of a cut gem; especially the upper faceted portion of a brilliant (diamond), which projects from its setting.
- The rim and flange which encompasses and fastens a jewel or other object, such as the crystal of a watch, in the cavity in which it is set; the collet.
- The panel that covers the front of a computer case, or the panel covering each drive bay that can be removed to install a removable drive that requires external access, such as a CD/DVD-ROM drive, which usually has its own preinstalled bezel.
- Something monstrous or portentous; a shocking sight; sorry spectacle; disgraceful thing.
- Intoxicated by alcohol.
- Inclined to consume a significant amount of alcohol.
- Involving a large consumption of alcohol.
- Containing or cooked with alcohol.
- To join two metal pieces, without melting them, using heat and diffusion of a jointing alloy of capillary thickness.
- To burn or temper in fire.
- A strong fiber produced from a small tree of Africa.
- Having a buzzing sound.
- Being the subject of cultural buzz.
- One of the Balearic Islands of Spain.
- a green vegetable
- the larger leaves and the seed capsules of Indian hemp which are used to make bhang
- A small sailing vessel used off the coasts of Spain and Portugal.
- The large Indian civet, Viverra zibetha.
- A cowrie shell, once used as a form of currency in parts of Africa.
- An organic fungicide and insecticide sprayed on cereal grasses, fruit trees, etc.