Page 1 from 1
Total results: 15
- marriage to a person belonging to a tribe or group other than your own as required by custom or law
- the fusion of two unrelated gametes
- Influence by external forces.
- Growth on the outside or near the surface.
- A division of woody plants whose stem is formed by successive accretions to the outside of the wood under the bark
- A phase in the life cycle of a hair follicle in which a hair exits the follicle.
- The dialdehyde ethanedial derived from ethylene glycol; it is used in the preparation of modified starch for the paper industry.
- participle of (irregular)
- Nascent wood; wood cells in a forming state.