Page 1 from 1
Total results: 152
- Performed with, or characterized by, art or skill.
- Artificial; imitative.
- Using or exhibiting much art, skill, or contrivance; dexterous; skillful.
- Cunning; disposed to cunning indirectness of dealing; crafty; as, an artful boy. [The usual sense.]
- Rich; fertile, as in reference to land or soil.
- To form skin.
- To make cute.
- The capital city of the state of Thuringia, in Germany
- A room in a Pueblo Indian house.
- Somebody's own act and deed.
- Anything stated and made certain.
- The due execution of a will, including everything necessary to its validity.
- A statement of fact and law delivered before a court
- The product, in multiplication.
- An exposed plumbing fitting; a tap or spigot; a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir.
- Having or displaying faults; not perfect; not adequate or acceptable.
- At fault, to blame; guilty.
- Patron, protector.
- Admirer, one who favours.
- Supporter, adherent, partisan.
- commission; fiat; order; decree
- Irregular; unsteady; characterized by fits.
- Gas generated in the digestive tract.
- Expulsion of such gas through the anus.
- Morbid inflation or swelling.
- To wave or flutter smartly in the wind.
- To parade, display with ostentation.
- To show off, as with flashy clothing.
- To flout.[]
- That flows; flowing, liquid.
- Able to speak a language accurately, rapidly, and confidently – in a flowing way.
- A continuous variable, especially one with respect to time in Newton's Method of Fluxions.
- Having flutes or grooves, either for decoration or to trim weight.
- Drunk; intoxicated.
- Someone who plays a flute.
- One who makes grooves or flutings.
- To cut into; cut through; cut completely; cut in pieces; cut up; injure by cutting.
- A fig or whit; term of contempt.
- containing fruit or fruit flavoring
- similar to fruit or tasting of fruit
- mad, crazy
- effeminate or otherwise flamboyant or homosexual
- sexually suggestive.
- A plant with a woody, durable stem, but less than a tree; a shrub.
- Artificially coloured; falsified, counterfeit.
- A fugal passage in a composition that is not a strict or complete fugue.
- A town in Alabama.
- A town/city in Arkansas.
- A in California.
- A city in Illinois.
- A town and county in Indiana.
- A city in Kansas.
- A city and county in Kentucky.
- A in Maryland.
- A city and county seat in Mississippi.
- A city in Missouri, and county seat of Callaway County.
- A city, a town and a county in New York.
- A village in Ohio.
- A town in South Dakota.
- A town in Texas.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- Causing death or disaster; fatal, catastrophic; deplorable, lamentable.
- A saddle tree maker.
- To fret, whine, or complain.
- To fuss; to meddle or micromanage.
- To become marked with signs of age or decay.
- To fumble; to work clumsily.
- Smoke tree,
- The dye obtained from the wood of this tree.
- A tropical American tree, whose wood produces a yellow dye.
- A European tree, whose wood produces an orange dye.
- The wood of these trees.
- A yellow dye obtained from the wood of these trees.
- A yellow dye obtained from fustic, Rhus cotinus, or Venetian sumach.
- Incapable of producing results; useless; not successful; not worth attempting.
- The time ahead; those moments yet to be experienced.
- Something that will happen in moments yet to come.
- Goodness in what is yet to come. Something to look forward to.
- Verb tense used to talk about events that will happen in the future; future tense.
- A standardized, tradable agreement between two parties that one will sell and the other will buy a specific commodity at a specific later date and a specific price.
- An object that retrieves the value of a promise.
- A minor-league prospect.
- Having to do with or occurring in the future.
- The amount that will fit into a hat
- A large number (usually talking about goalscoring chances)
- As much as a net will hold.
- To cut off.
- A piece that has been cut off of a larger piece when not needed; surplus.
- Cut off.
- Excess; surplus.
- A set of clothing (with accessories).
- Gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose.
- Any cohesive group of people; a unit; such as a military company.
- A business or firm.
- A sports team.
- An outlier-sensitive fit.
- To provide with, usually for a specific purpose.
- To fly better, faster, or further than.
- to beat in a competition of wits
- as much as a pot will hold
- A loose-fitting hood for birds, used in falconry.
- Enough to fill a sty.
- as much as a tin will hold
- Full to the top or brim.
- Full of trifling play.
- an amount that would fill a tub
- A clump of grass or similar vegetation.
- A large cushion which may have an internal frame, used as a low seat or stool.
- An inflatable cushion serving as landing area for precision accuracy parachuting.
- A kind of large cylindrical pasta.
- A machine that tufts carpets, etc.
- A person who uses such a machine.
- Constructed from turf.
- Covered or adorned with turf or grass.
- Made of turf; covered with turf.
- Something not factual; a falsehood or factoid.
- To loose; release.
- Not fast or safe; not secure.
- Not felt or experienced; without feeling or sensing.
- To smooth after being fretted.
- Not soft; hard; coarse; rough.
- Not softly.
- To strip the turf from.
- To raise something or someone to a higher physical, social, moral, intellectual, spiritual or emotional level.
- to be accepted for carriage on a flight.
- The act or result of being uplifted.
- A tectonic upheaval, especially one that takes place in the process of mountain building.
- A brassiere that raises the breasts.
- As much as a vat will hold.
- Full of or possessing wit; wise; sensible