Page 1 from 4
Total results: 3246
- On the beam; at a right angle to the centerline or keel of a vessel FM 55-501 Marine Crewman’s Handbook or aircraft; being at a bearing approximately 090 Degrees or 270 Degrees relative JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- Any of the large South American serpents from the genus Boa or related genera.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Hell; the infernal pit; the great deep; the primal chaos.
- An abyss; a gulf, a chasm, a very deep hole.
- An ancient Native American pueblo in western New Mexico, United States.
- To revoke (a legacy, grant, etc.) or to satisfy it by some other gift.
- To mingle with something else; to mix.
- In a foaming state.
- In a foaming state.
- A South American bird, Psophia crepitans, allied to the cranes, and easily domesticated.
- absence or nonrecognition of marriage
- asexual reproduction
- psoriasis of the tongue
- name, variant of Ahmed.
- of Arabic origin.
- name, variant of Ahmad.
- of Arabic origin.
- Having been directed towards a target.
- One who aims; one who is responsible for aiming.
- A tree or wood mentioned in the Bible (2 Chron. ii. 8; 1 K. x. 11), possibly juniper or red sandalwood.
- An Egyptian singer or dancing-girl used for entertainment; a dancing-girl, a prostitute.
- With full force; forcefully, violently.
- At full speed; in great haste.
- Out of control.
- To lower the topsail, in token of surrender; to yield.
- To send away; dismiss.
- A fine or penalty.
- To collect into a mass or heap
- to gather a great quantity of; to accumulate.
- A mass; a heap.
- name borrowed from in the 1990s.
- To stupefy; to knock unconscious.
- To bewilder; to stupefy; to bring into a maze.
- To terrify, to fill with panic.
- To fill with wonder and surprise; to astonish, astound, surprise or perplex.
- To undergo amazement; to be astounded.
- Amazement, astonishment.
- A bookcase; a library or archive.
- A storehouse. (Especially a niche or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- A pantry, or place to store food.
- A cupboard or storage area in a church to hold books, communion vessels, vestments, etc.; an armarium.
- Wrong; faulty; out of order; improper or otherwise incorrect
- Mistakenly, wrongly.
- Fault; wrong; an evil act, a bad deed.
- Friendship. The cooperative and supportive relationship between people, or animals. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
- Mutual understanding and a peaceful relationship, especially between nations; peace; accord.
- An ancient people of Israel.
- A city in Idaho.
- Any of various parts of the Agave (or similar) plants, when used as soap
- Other Mexican and North American plants used as soap
- soap plant, a California native plant used for soap
- Denotes a mingling or intermixing with distinct or separable objects. (See Usage Note at amidst)
- Denotes a belonging of a person or a thing to a group.
- Denotes a sharing of a common feature in a group.
- As if dead; lifeless; spiritless; dejected; depressed.
- name, today often transferred back from the surname.
- Large; great in size, extent, capacity, or bulk; spacious; roomy; widely extended.
- Fully sufficient; abundant; plenty
- Not contracted or brief; not concise; extended; diffusive
- In an ample manner.
- A woman's headband (sometimes of metal), for binding the front hair in Ancient Greece.
- the father of Moses (biblical figure)
- In a frantic or frenzied and violent manner; in a confused, jumbled or uncontrolled state.
- An explosive consisting of ammonium nitrate, a derivative of nitrobenzene, chlorated naphthalene, and woodmeal.
- Equipped, especially with a weapon.
- Prepared for use; loaded.
- Furnished with whatever serves to add strength, force, or efficiency.
- Having an arm or arms, often of a specified number or type.
- Possessing arms of a specified number or type.
- Coloured in a different tincture from the beast or bird itself.
- A type of mediaeval full-face helmet
- A bracelet.
- An ancient astronomical instrument, having either one ring placed in the plane of the equator for determining the time of the equinoxes (an equinoctial armil) or two or more rings, one in the plane of the meridian, for observing the solstices (a solstitial armil).
- of, a trade union.
- Brimming with liquid.
- Swimming or immersed (in something).
- public disgrace or stigma; infamy; loss of civil rights
- A floating mote or speck of dust.
- a skeleton
- A church.
- unleavened bread used in Jewish or Christian religious context
- Producing balm.
- Soothing or fragrant.
- Mild and pleasant.
- Foolish; slightly crazy or mad; eccentric.
- containing barm, i.e. froth from fermented yeast
- odd, strange.
- Resembling a beam in size and weight; massy.
- Having horns or antlers.
- Having much beam or breadth; wide.
- Showing or emitting rays of light; beaming; radiant; shining.
- Radiant; beamsome; joyous; gladsome.
- To make dim; to obscure or darken.
- To adorn (as if) with gems
- To furnish or fill with men; man.
- To mar about or all over; injure seriously.
- To mix around or about; mingle.
- To cover, bespatter, or befoul with mud.
- To confuse; muddle.
- A broom made from a bundle of twigs tied onto a shaft.
- A troublesome woman
- To sweep.
- Characterized by heavy bass sounds.
- Of or pertaining to a financial boom, resources boom, baby boom, etc.
- The breast or chest of a human (or sometimes of another animal).
- The seat of one's inner thoughts, feelings etc.; one's secret feelings; desire.
- The protected interior or inner part of something; the area enclosed as by an embrace.
- The part of a dress etc. covering the chest; a neckline.
- A woman's breasts.
- Any thing or place resembling the breast; a supporting surface; an inner recess; the interior.
- A depression round the eye of a millstone.
- In a very close relationship.
- To enclose or carry in the bosom; to keep with care; to take to heart; to cherish.
- To conceal; to hide from view; to embosom.
- To belly; to billow, swell or bulge.
- To belly; to cause to billow, swell or bulge.
- A European fresh-water cyprinoid fish of the genus Abramis, little valued as food. Several species are known.
- A species in that genus, Abramis brama.
- An American fresh-water fish, of various species of Lepomis and allied genera, which are also called sunfishes and pondfishes.
- A marine sparoid fish of the genus Pagellus, and allied genera. See sea bream.
- To clean (e.g. a ship's bottom of clinging shells, seaweed, etc.) by the application of fire and scraping.
- A drink made from rum, water, sugar, and nutmeg.
- The ritual tossing of someone into the air to celebrate their birthday.
- rough; jumpy; causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- covered with or full of bumps
- Having a full, voluptuous figure, especially possessing large breasts.
- Healthy, lively.
- Cheerful, lively, happy.
- Flexible, pliant.
- Postal abbreviation for Cambridgeshire.
- A light, loose dress or robe.
- Characterized by camp or kitsch, especially when deliberate or intentional.
- A shot in which the ball struck with the cue comes in contact with two or more balls on the table; a hitting of two or more balls with the player's ball.
- A billiard-like Indian game in which players take turns flicking checker-like pieces into one of four goals on the corners of (one meter by one meter square) board.
- To make a carom
- To strike and bounce back; to strike (something) and rebound.
- Great heat, as of the body in fever.
- An object, act or words believed to have magic power (usually carries a positive connotation).
- The ability to persuade, delight or arouse admiration; often constructed in the plural.
- A quantum number of hadrons determined by the quantity of charm quarks & antiquarks.
- A small trinket on a bracelet or chain, etc., traditionally supposed to confer luck upon the wearer.
- seduce, persuade or fascinate someone or something.
- To use a magical charm upon; to subdue, control, or summon by incantation or supernatural influence.
- To protect with, or make invulnerable by, spells, charms, or supernatural influences.
- To make music upon.
- To subdue or overcome by some secret power, or by that which gives pleasure; to allay; to soothe.
- The mixed sound of many voices, especially of birds or children.
- A flock, group (especially of finches).
- A deep, steep-sided rift, gap or fissure; a gorge or abyss.
- A large difference of opinion.
- A suburban village in Sutton on the border of London and Surrey
- The edge of a cask, etc; a chine.
- A musical instrument producing a sound when struck, similar to a bell (e.g. a tubular metal bar) or actually a bell. Often used in the plural to refer to the set: the chimes.
- An individual ringing component of such a set.
- A small bell or other ringing or tone-making device as a component of some other device.
- The sound of such an instrument or device.
- A small hammer or other device used to strike a bell.
- To make the sound of a chime.
- To cause to sound in harmony; to play a tune, as upon a set of bells; to move or strike in harmony.
- To utter harmoniously; to recite rhythmically.
- To agree; to correspond.
- To make a rude correspondence of sounds; to jingle, as in rhyming.
- A chine; the edge of a cask.
- To review each image on a digital camera after it is taken.
- To get very excited when showing images on a digital camera.
- Collective noun for goldfinch.
- A din or confused noise, as of many voices, birdsong, etc.
- To chirp or to make a mournful cry, as a bird does.
- The act of chomping
- To bite or chew loudly or heavily.
- To remove the final character from (a text string) if it is a newline (or, less commonly, some other programmer-specified character).
- An incompetent person, a blockhead; a loser.
- A gullible person; a sucker; someone easily taken advantage of; someone lacking common sense.
- The thick end, especially of a piece of wood or of a joint of meat.
- The thick semifluid mass of partly digested food that is passed from the stomach to the duodenum.
- A brace, band, or clasp for strengthening or holding things together.
- An instrument used to temporarily shut off blood vessels, etc.
- A mass of bricks heaped up to be burned; or of ore for roasting, or of coal coking.
- A piece of wood (batten) across the grain of a board end to keep it flat, as in a breadboard.
- A heavy footstep; a tramp.
- An electronic circuit that fixes either the positive or the negative peak excursions of a signal to a defined value by shifting its DC value.
- To fasten in place or together with (or as if with) a clamp.
- To tread heavily or clumsily; to clump or clomp.
- To hold or grip tightly.
- To modify (a numeric value) so it lies within a specific range.
- To cover (vegetables, etc.) with earth.
- To ascend; rise; to go up.
- To mount; to move upwards on.
- To scale; to get to the top of something.
- To move (especially up and down something) by gripping with the hands and using the feet.
- to practise the sport of climbing
- to jump high
- To move to a higher position on the social ladder.
- Of plants, to grow upwards by clinging to something.
- An act of climbing.
- The act of getting to somewhere more elevated.
- An upwards struggle
- A particular region as defined by its weather or climate.
- Of earthenware.
- To make cloam.
- To gutter (as a candle).
- The sound of feet hitting the ground loudly.
- To make a clomping sound (with some object).
- To move in a way that makes loud noises with one's feet.
- To walk with wooden shoes.
- A cluster or lump; an unshaped piece or mass.
- A thick group or bunch, especially of bushes or hair.
- A dull thud.
- The compressed clay of coal strata.
- A small group of trees or plants.
- To form clusters or lumps.
- To gather into thick groups.
- To walk with heavy footfalls.
- A town on the east coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
- A Salishan language historically spoken in Comox and the surrounding areas, including the Sunshine Coast.
- neat; spruce
- account; reckoning; computation
- To compute; to count.
- An old English measure of corn (e.g., wheat), equal to half a quarter or 4 bushels. Also comb.
- A painful contraction of a muscle which cannot be controlled.
- That which confines or contracts; a restraint; a shackle; a hindrance.
- A clamp for carpentry or masonry.
- A piece of wood having a curve corresponding to that of the upper part of the instep, on which the upper leather of a boot is stretched to give it the requisite shape.
- (of a muscle) To contract painfully and uncontrollably.
- To prohibit movement or expression.
- To restrain to a specific physical position, as if with a cramp.
- To fasten or hold with, or as if with, a cramp.
- To bind together; to unite.
- To form on a cramp.
- A specific act committed in violation of the law.
- The practice or habit of committing crimes.
- criminal acts collectively.
- Any great wickedness or sin; iniquity.
- That which occasions crime.
- To commit crime(s).
- Easily crumbled; friable; brittle.
- Weak; inconsistent; contradictory.
- A fastener or a fastening method that secures parts by bending metal around a joint and squeezing it together, often with a tool that adds indentations to capture the parts.
- A coal broker.
- One who decoys or entraps men into the military or naval service.
- A keeper of a low lodging house where sailors and emigrants are entrapped and fleeced.
- A hairstyle which has been crimped, or shaped so it bends back and forth in many short kinks.
- A card game.
- To fasten by bending metal so that it squeezes around the parts to be fastened.
- To pinch and hold; to seize.
- To style hair into a crimp.
- To join the edges of food products.
- An agent who procures seamen, soldiers, etc., especially by seducing, decoying, entrapping, or impressing them.
- One who infringes sub-section 1 of the Merchant Shipping Act of 1854, applied to a person other than the owner, master, etc., who engages seamen without a license from the Board of Trade.
- To impress (seamen or soldiers); to entrap, to decoy.
- An Ancient Greek, and then Roman, settlement near Naples famed for its sibyl.
- The flowering plant in the family Apiaceae.
- Its aromatic long seed, used as a spice, notably in Indian, Middle Eastern, and Mexican cookery.
- Any of several univalent radicals derived from cumene
- Somewhat damp.
- Dejected; gloomy; sorrowful.
- To demobilize; to release someone from military service.
- To linger; to stay; to tarry
- To delay; to pause; to suspend proceedings or judgment in view of a doubt or difficulty; to hesitate; to put off the determination or conclusion of an affair.
- To scruple or object; to take exception; to oppose; to balk
- To interpose a demurrer.
- To suspend judgment concerning; to doubt of or hesitate about
- To cause delay to; to put off
- Stop; pause; hesitation as to proceeding; suspense of decision or action; scruple.
- To dismiss, let go, or release.
- somewhat dim; dimmish
- A dime minted in 1792.
- A tenth; a tenth part; a tithe.
- of, or relating to an astrological house
- In the form of a dome.
- To hold off; to keep at bay.
- Imaginary events seen in the mind while sleeping.
- A hope or wish.
- A visionary scheme; a wild conceit; an idle fancy.
- To see imaginary events in one's mind while sleeping.
- To hope, to wish.
- To daydream.
- To envision as an imaginary experience (usually when asleep).
- To consider the possibility (of).
- A genre of instrumental folk music from Ukraine
- A silent person; a person who does not talk.
- An unintelligent person.
- A figure of a person or animal used by a ventriloquist; a puppet.
- Something constructed with the size and form of a human, to be used in place of a person.
- A deliberately nonfunctional device or tool used in place of a functional one.
- A "dummy teat"; a plastic or rubber teat used to soothe or comfort a baby; a pacifier.
- A player whose hand is shown and is to be played from by another player.
- A bodily gesture meant to fool an opposing player in sport; a feint.
- A word serving only to make a construction grammatical.
- An unused parameter or value.
- To make a mock-up or prototype version of something, without some or all off its intended functionality.
- To feint
- short and thick; stout or stocky
- A small bottle of beer.
- An Ottoman Turkish unit of surface area nominally equal to 1,600 square (Turkish) paces but actually varied at a provincial and local level according to land quality to accommodate its colloquial sense of the amount of land able to be plowed in a day, roughly equivalent to the Byzantine stremma or English acre.
- A modern Turkish unit of surface area equal to a decare (1000 m²), equivalent to the modern Greek stremma.
- Various other units in other areas of the former Ottoman Empire, usually equated to the decare but sometimes varying (as in Iraq, where it is 2500 m²).
- An excessive accumulation of serum in tissue spaces or a body cavity.
- A similar swelling in plants caused by excessive accumulation of water.
- a town in north Surrey, England.
- A tree, native to the Philippines.
- A resin harvested from the elemi tree.
- name transferred back from the surname in the 19th century U.S.
- A city in Missouri.
- A borough in New Jersey.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- A person who provides personal guidance and assistance to ham radio enthusiasts
- To enclose (as though behind bars); to imprison.
- To prohibit, debar (someone from doing something).
- To bathe; to steep.
- To shut in, enclose, shelter or trap, such as ships in a bay.
- To lay as in a bed; to lay in surrounding matter; to bed.
- To include in surrounding matter.
- To encapsulate within another document or data file (unrelated to the other computing meaning of embedded as in embedded system).
- To define a one-to-one function from (one set) to another so that certain properties of the domain are preserved when considering the image as a subset of the codomain.
- An embedded reporter/journalist: a war reporter assigned to and travelling with a military unit.
- An element of an advertisement, etc. serving as a subliminal message.
- An item embedded in another document.
- The first female human in the Edda.
- To bend like a bow; to curve.
- to put (troops) onto a bus
- to board a bus
- Master of ceremonies (host of a game show or function).
- A rapper.
- To act as the master of ceremonies.
- To rap as part of a hip-hop performance.
- To correct and revise (text or a document).
- An ancient cantrefi of Dyfed in Wales
- A diminutive of the female given names Emily and Emma.
- variant of Emery.
- name, in modern use transferred back from the surname.
- To display emotions openly, especially while acting.
- To perform a virtual action, presented to other users as reported speech, rather than sending a direct message.
- A virtual action, presented to other users as reported speech, rather than a direct message.
- To stir or arouse emotion in (someone); to cause to feel emotion
- Devoid of content; containing nothing or nobody; vacant.
- Containing no elements (as of a string or array), opposed to being null (having no valid value).
- Free; clear; devoid; often with of.
- Having nothing to carry, emptyhanded; unburdened.
- Destitute of effect, sincerity, or sense; said of language.
- Unable to satisfy; hollow; vain.
- Destitute of reality, or real existence; unsubstantial.
- Producing nothing; unfruitful; said of a plant or tree.
- Destitute of, or lacking, sense, knowledge, or courtesy.
- To make empty; to void; to remove the contents of.
- Of a river, duct, etc: to drain or flow toward an ultimate destination.
- A container, especially a bottle, whose contents have been used up, leaving it empty.
- To arm; to provide with weapons.
- Someone who is hostile to, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, or intends injury to someone else.
- A hostile force or nation; a fighting member of such a force or nation.
- An alliance of such forces.
- Something harmful or threatening to another
- of, relating to, or belonging to an enemy
- Erasable programmable read-only memory.
- A town in Surrey, England.
- A district of the Bahamas consisting of over 365 islands and cays, including Great and Little Exuma.
- The leaves of an orchid (Angraecum fragrans) of the islands of Bourbon and Mauritius, used in France as a substitute for Chinese tea.
- Having fame; famous or noted.
- An obsolete currency used in India. See Wikipedia:Madras fanam for more information.
- resembling or reminiscent of a farm.
- A city in Egypt, and the associated region.
- Resembling or made of a thin film; gauzy
- Covered by (or as if by) a film; hazy
- The principal rafters of a roof, especially a pair of rafters taken together.
- flaming, blazing
- flamelike, flame-colored
- composed of flame
- A sharp instrument used to open a vein, to lance gums, or the like.
- The watercourse or runoff from a mill; millstream
- A large trench or gully cut into a meadow in order to drain it
- One who is banished; an exile; outcast; fugitive.
- To drive away, chase off; to banish.
- A ravine or gorge, usually one with water running through.
- An open channel or trough used to direct or divert liquids.
- To move or fall heavily, or with a dull sound.
- To drop something heavily or with a dull sound.
- The dull sound so produced.
- Any substance supposed to be capable of absorbing, retaining, and transporting contagious or infectious germs.
- social outsider, misfit, loser, usually restricted to males
- Strange; foreign; alien; outlandish; far off or away; distant.
- Not akin; unrelated.
- Out of the ordinary; unusual; strange, weird.
- Wild; untamed.
- stranger; guest
- an enmity
- A frumpy person, somebody who is unattractive, drab or dowdy.
- The clothes that such a person would wear.
- To insult; to flout; to mock; to snub.
- A type of concentrated food stock that is added to sauces to enhance their flavour. Variations are fish fumet and mushroom fumet.
- A ragout of partridge and rabbit braised in wine.
- form of (stench or high flavour of meat)
- The dung of deer.
- Smoky, vaporous.
- A person who plays any kind of game.
- A person whose hobby is video games.
- A person who games the system.
- Having the smell, taste and texture of consumed game (meat).
- Plucky, spirited or gritty
- Risque, sordid or sexually suggestive
- Formed as a result of syngamy (union of gametes), sexually produced, sexual.
- A street urchin; a homeless boy.
- Injured, or not functioning properly (with respect to legs).
- A blowjob; fellatio.
- A fish sauce popular in Ancient Rome.
- Sticky; smeared with something sticky.
- Full of gems; bright; glittering.
- spruce; smart
- A (legislative or judicial) assembly in Anglo-Saxon England.
- Any assembly.
- That carries germs.
- Something that is easily obtained.
- A tap-in putt, usually a couple inches from the cup.
- limping, lame, with crippled legs.
- exhibiting deficiencies associated with the derogatory term "gimp", such as might inspire discomfort or revulsion
- A nonsensical placeholder name for something, generally a device, that one does not know the proper term for; gadget; whatchamacallit; thingamajig.
- To grope with the hands, as in the dark.
- To grasp or snatch (at).
- gloaming, twilight
- To begin to grow dark; to grow dusky.
- To be sullen or morose.
- One of the two prominences at the posterior extremity of the frog of a horse's foot.
- A hypersphere in 4-dimensional Euclidean space defined as the set of all points that are at a given distance from a given point, also called a 3-sphere.
- To look gloomy, morose, or sullen.
- Darkness, dimness or obscurity.
- A melancholic, depressing or despondent atmosphere.
- Cloudiness or heaviness of mind; melancholy; aspect of sorrow; low spirits; dullness.
- A drying oven used in gunpowder manufacture.
- To be dark or gloomy.
- to look or feel sad, sullen or despondent.
- To render gloomy or dark; to obscure; to darken.
- To fill with gloom; to make sad, dismal, or sullen.
- To shine or appear obscurely or imperfectly; to glimmer.
- a basal, membranous, outer sterile husk or bract in the flowers of grasses (Poaceae) and sedges (Cyperaceae)
- To be sullen; to sulk.
- A humanoid creature made from clay, animated by magic.
- Second-largest city of Belarus.
- Grandpa, grandfather.
- Stained or covered with grime.
- From the urban musical genre called grime.
- A Roman surveying instrument having plumb lines hanging from four arms at right angles.
- A thick semisolid
- A clot (of blood)
- A habitually grumpy or complaining person.
- To complain.
- To be grumpy.
- a soft, non-cancerous growth, a form of granuloma, resulting from the tertiary stage of syphilis.
- Showing the gums.
- A sheep that is losing or has lost its teeth.
- Resembling gum (the substance).
- Covered with gum or a substance resembling gum.
- A gummi candy.
- name used by Muslims.
- name used by Muslims.
- Resembling ham.
- Amateurish; characterized by overacting.
- of a hamstring injury.
- A hamster.
- (collectively) The stems of various cultivated plants, left after harvesting the crop to be used as animal litter or for thatching
- An individual plant stem.
- Part of a harness; a hame.
- Of or relating to blood.
- Somewhat decomposed.
- The exclusion of a person from the Jewish community.
- The eye of a bean or other seed; the mark or scar at the point of attachment of an ovule or seed to its base or support.
- The nucleus of a starch grain.
- A depression or fissure through which ducts, nerves, or blood vessels enter and leave a gland or organ; a porta.
- A king of Tyre.
- name, taken into use by Puritans in the seventeenth century.
- Meaningless nonsense with an outward appearance of being impressive and legitimate.
- Befitting a home; cozy, intimate.
- Of, or relating to humus.
- Containing perceptible moisture (usually describing air or atmosphere); damp; moist; somewhat wet or watery
- The part of the organic matter in soil that does not dissolve in dilute alkali
- Characterised by humps, uneven.
- Muscular; hunky.
- Hunched, bent over.
- Sulky; irritable.
- A hut or temporary shelter made from bark and tree branches, especially for Aborigines.
- A city in Utah, United States.
- name associated with
- Support for the Ido language.
- The state of ritual purity and dedication of a Muslim hajj pilgrim to Mecca.
- The clothing worn on such a pilgrimage; one length of cotton cloth around the loins and another thrown over the left shoulder.
- The last, and usually the longest, division of the small intestine; the part between the jejunum and large intestine.
- The final developmental stage of an insect after undergoing metamorphosis.
- An idealised concept of a loved one, formed in childhood and retained unaltered in adult life.
- To wet or stain an object completely with some physical quality.
- In general, to act in a way which results in an object becoming completely permeated or impregnated by some quality.
- a form of amide in which the nitrogen atom is attached to two carbonyl groups - R1CONHCOR2
- Any of a class of organic nitrogen compounds having the general formula R2C=NR; they are tautomeric with enamines.
- The divalent radical =NH or =N-R
- To send in, put in, insert, inject or infuse
- A creature without feet.
- Engrafted, eked, implanted; supplemented by imping.
- To urge a person; to press on; to incite to action or motion via intrinsic motivation (contrast with propel, to compel or drive extrinsically).
- To drive forward; to propel an object.
- To shut up or enclose, as in a pen.
- to have as a necessary consequence
- to suggest by logical inference
- to hint; to insinuate; to suggest tacitly and avoid a direct statement
- to enfold, entangle.
- Without spines or thorns; inermous.
- A city in Kansas.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A city in South Carolina.
- A city in Turkey, formerly known as Nicomedia
- name from the Spanish form of James.
- name, a variant of Jamie.
- name derived from James, of modern American usage.
- A particular region: the southern part of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The city of located on the banks of Tawi river, which is one the largest cities in this region and which serves as the winter capital of the Indian-administered part of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Resembling jam in taste, texture, etc.
- Covered in jam.
- Of a person, lucky.
- A gun.