Page 1 from 1
Total results: 16
- Any of a class of organic compounds in which the hydrogen atoms of a hydrocarbon are replaced with those of chlorine and fluorine; formerly used as refrigerants and aerosol can propellants but withdrawn due to causing damage to the ozone layer.
- Explicit or implicit revocation of, or failure to grant, the right to vote, to a person or group of people.
- The condition of being forethoughtful
- That undergoes fermentation to produce more than one product, e.g. both alcohol and lactic acid.
- Below the diaphragm.
- The quality of being overthoughtful.
- Relating to photofluorography.