Page 1 from 1
Total results: 210
- On the side that is towards the axis or central line, usually on the upper side.
- (developmental biology) adjacent to the axis, or in vertebrates the notochord.
- Having the property of being adnexed.
- Narrowly attached to a stem or stipe.
- Enduringly stuck to, or attached to, something.
- a box of lightweight construction (e.g. cardboard, thin wood) for carrying hats or other apparel items
- a small baseball park conducive to scoring home runs
- a town in Massachusetts.
- The box tree, Buxus sempervirens.
- The hard, close-grained wood of this tree, used in delicate woodwork and in making inlays
- Any tree of genus Buxus.
- That has been treated by a dewaxing process
- Toward the right side; dextrally.
- Of or pertaining to the right side
- a biopolymer of glucose produced by enzymes of certain bacteria; used as a substitute for blood plasma, and as a stationary phase in chromatography
- A warhorse; a destrer.
- Having or relating to two axes; biaxial.
- A box from which dice are thrown in gaming.
- A purified cardiac glycoside extracted from the foxglove plant, Digitalis lanata, widely used in the treatment of heart conditions such as atrial fibrillation.
- Any of a class of six-membered, saturated heterocycles having four carbon atoms and two oxygen atoms in the ring.
- Praised, or honored.
- Noble, sublime; heavenly.
- Elated; blissful.
- Having great enthusiasm.
- Being in a state of higher energy.
- Having an erection; erect.
- Sexually aroused.
- To bar (someone) from entering; to keep out.
- To expel; to put out.
- To refuse to accept as valid.
- To eliminate from diagnostic consideration.
- Eating out; consuming.
- An outer layer of skin.
- The outermost layer of cells in a developing embryo.
- that is no longer valid
- that has been breathed out
- To destroy with an explosion.
- To destroy violently or abruptly.
- To create an exploded view of.
- To disprove or debunk.
- To blast, to blow up, to burst, to detonate, to go off.
- To make a violent or emotional outburst.
- To break (a delimited string of text) into several smaller strings by removing the separators.
- To decompress (data) that was previously imploded.
- Vulnerable, susceptible.
- To lay open the meaning of; to explain or discuss at length; to clear of obscurity; to interpret.
- To make a statement, especially at length.
- A fluid that has exuded from somewhere; especially one that has exuded from a pore of an animal or plant.
- To exude.
- The process by which something exudes.
- A box containing animal feed.
- attached to someone or something in a neurotic or pathological manner
- In a fixed manner: steadily, without shifting one's gaze.
- In a fixed manner: unchangingly, without changing one's expression.
- Firmly, resolutely.
- A device for distributing a suspension of solids in water to a machine at a constant rate, or for retarding the rate of flow, as to a top-feed filter, or for eliminating by overflow some of the finest particles.
- Having six atoms or radicals capable of being replaced by acids; hexatomic; hexavalent.
- Pertaining to a hexad; hexagonal.
- Any organism or being with six legs.
- An arthropod with six feet; a member of subphylum Hexapoda.
- An insect.
- Having six feet, six-footed; belonging to the subphylum Hexapoda, hexapodous.
- Not mixed; pure.
- Having an index.
- A person or program which creates indexes.
- A special property of a class allowing objects of the class to be accessed by index as though they were arrays or hash tables.
- A hydroxyl derivative of indole produced by bacterial degradation of indoleacetic acid
- In a mixed way; with mixture or variety.
- A rhizopod or moneran.
- A white crystalline solid, the double amide of oxalic acid, used as a stabilizer for nitrocellulose preparations and as a substitute for urea in fertilizers.
- A dark brownish-red colour.
- Of a dark brownish-red colour.
- To oxidize.
- An oxide.
- To combine with oxygen or otherwise make an oxide.
- To increase the valence (or the positive charge) of an element by removing electrons.
- To coat something with an oxide.
- To become oxidized.
- An acid containing oxygen, as opposed to a hydracid.
- Any of the order of nematode worms.
- To index again or anew.
- Having an easy-going mood or temperament.
- Eased or loosened.
- Free from tension or anxiety, at ease.
- A city in Kansas.
- A town in Montana.
- A hamlet in New York.
- A box in which seeds are planted.
- A private server used for uploading and downloading files.
- A capsule.
- A plant ( with somewhat cubical or box-shaped capsules.
- The state or condition of one's sex or gender; sexuality.
- A box placed alongside the main text in a book, etc. containing further related text.
- A box set in the side of a theatre's auditorium.
- Having six component parts.
- Times six, multiplied by six.
- A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity.
- Clothing made from such material.
- On which tax has been paid.
- A gigantic extinct herbivorous mammal from South America, having teeth bent like a bow. It is the type of the order Toxodonta.
- Not fixated or fixed; moving or changing freely
- Not fixed; not corrected.
- Pure, not mixed or combined.
- Not separated by sex.
- Not subject to being taxed.
- Not having had taxes paid on even though required.
- Not tired or strained, working well within capacity.
- In a vexed manner; annoyedly.
- A county in the Republic of Ireland
- A town in the county of Wexford, Ireland.
- A box used for the storage of wood, particularly firewood.
- Any member of the
- A compound of xanthogen.
- Any member of the Xiphiidae.
- Shaped like a sword, ensiform.
- Of or relating to the xiphisternum.
- The xiphoid process.
- Of or pertaining to either of two acids derived from xylic acid and related compounds, metameric with uvitic acid.