Page 1 from 1
Total results: 39
- Box-like or box-shaped.
- A sweetheart; a prostitute or a mistress.
- A defined opinion.
- A character in a work of fiction who is a stand-in for or knockoff of a character from an unrelated work
- having the qualities of a fox
- attractive, sexy (of a woman)
- (of a person) red-haired.
- (of wine) Having an animal-like odour
- A diminutive of the male name Max.
- A diminutive of the female name Maxine.
- mixed; various
- Tending to mix with others.
- The distal end of the mandibles of a bird.
- spelling of (female water-elf)
- A banded variety of chalcedony, a cryptocrystalline form of quartz.
- A jet-black color, named after the gemstone.
- A compound or radical bound to an oxygen by a single bond
- An acid anhydride
- A hill in Athens, the meeting-place of the democratic assembly in Ancient Greece.
- suffering from pox
- sickening; unsatisfactory; generally bad
- A diminutive of the female given names Roxana, Roxane, or Roxanne.
- Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- That can sexually attract or arouse.
- interesting, attractive or appealing.
- The river, in Hades, over which the souls of the dead are ferried by Charon.
- The 5th moon of Pluto, discovered in 2012.