Page 1 from 1
Total results: 33
- The ether radical derived from butanol
- Good or established order or arrangement.
- A stage direction for more than one actor to leave the stage.
- An act of one or more actors leaving the stage.
- They leave the stage (a stage direction to two or more actors, the plural counterpart of exit).
- A plant with a woody, durable stem, but less than a tree; a shrub.
- To dislocate.
- A box holding all the mail to be sent out.
- An electronic folder holding sent emails.
- To box better than.
- to beat in a competition of wits
- An additional or extra tax.
- To impose a surtax upon.
- A typically black formal jacket worn by men.
- The entire suit complementing and including this jacket.
- A son of Hellen and Orseis, and founder (through his sons) of the Achaean and Ionian nations.
- A long and open portico within the gymnasium.