Page 1 from 1
Total results: 67
- A flirtatious female; a coquette.
- A flirtatious male.
- To act as a flirt or coquet.
- To waste time; to dally.
- To attempt to attract the notice, admiration, or love of; to treat with a show of tenderness or regard, with a view to deceive and disappoint.
- A contact herbicide that produces desiccation and defoliation.
- The center of a planetary epicycle.
- Having comparable measurements in all directions; equidimensional.
- To consider equal, to state as being equivalent.
- To set as equal.
- A statement in assembly language that defines a symbol having a particular value.
- Ownership, especially in terms of net monetary value of some business.
- A legal tradition that deals with remedies other than relief, such as injunctions, divorces and similar actions.
- Value of property minus liens or other
- An equitable claim; an equity of redemption.
- Ownership interest in a company as determined by subtracting liabilities from
- Justice, impartiality or fairness.
- The tree.
- The fruit of this tree. It is as large as a small plum, but grows in clusters, and contains four or five large seeds.
- A member of a tribe of Native Americans who historically inhabited eastern Connecticut and spoke a variety of Mohegan-Pequot.
- This tribe.
- The variety of Mohegan-Pequot spoken by this tribe.
- A game at cards played between two persons, with thirty-two cards, all the deuces, threes, fours, fives, and sixes, being set aside.
- The underwool of the Arctic muskox, used as a fibre.
- Of a person: cunning, crafty.
- Cleverly made; artfully contrived.
- Strange or odd; unusual.
- Overly discriminating or needlessly meticulous; fastidious; prim.
- Pleasingly unusual; especially, having old-fashioned charm.
- The vulva.
- The most abundant mineral on the earth's surface, of chemical composition silicon dioxide, SiO2. It occurs in a variety of forms, both crystalline and amorphous. Found in every environment.
- A card, die, or domino with four spots or pips.
- A city in the Balochistan Province of Pakistan and capital of the district by that name.
- To shake (something); to stir, move.
- To stir; to move.
- To flinch; shrink.
- A competitive game in which players throw rings, aiming to land them over vertical sticks.
- Somebody whose words are being quoted.
- A part or proportion; a fraction; quota.
- In croquet, the act of hitting another live ball with the striker's ball, from which croquet is then taken.
- In croquet, to hit another live ball with the striker's ball, from which croquet is then taken.
- To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight, or as a threatening expression.
- To look or glance sideways.
- To look with, or have eyes that are turned in different directions; to suffer from strabismus.
- To have an indirect bearing, reference, or implication; to have an allusion to, or inclination towards, something.
- To be not quite straight, off-centred; to deviate from a true line; to run obliquely.
- To turn to an oblique position; to direct obliquely.
- An expression in which the eyes are partly closed.
- The look of eyes which are turned in different directions, as in strabismus.
- quick or sideways glance.
- A short look.
- A hagioscope.
- The angle by which the transmission signal is offset from the normal of a phased array antenna.
- askew, not level
- An instrument from which a liquid is forcefully ejected in a small, quick stream.
- A small, quick stream; a jet.
- The whole system of flow in the vicinity of a source.
- A burst of noise.
- An annoyingly pretentious person; a whippersnapper.
- A small child.
- Female ejaculate.
- To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice.
- To cause to be ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice.
- To hit with a rapid stream of liquid.
- To throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.
- To ejaculate.
- A rotational or twisting effect of a force; a moment of force, defined for measurement purposes as an equivalent straight line force multiplied by the distance from the axis of rotation (SI unit newton metre or Nm; imperial unit foot-pound or ft.lbf).
- To twist or turn something.
- A tightly braided necklace or collar, often made of metal, worn by various early European peoples.