Page 1 from 12
Total results: 12346
- A person who, without right, enters into a freehold on the death of the last possessor, before the heir or devisee.
- One who abates, ends, or does away with a nuisance.
- name transferred from the surname.
- In or into bloom; in a blooming state; having flower blooms unfolding.
- Blooming; covered in flowers.
- Having something growing or grown.
- Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor; exhibiting youth-like beauty.
- A Negrillo people of Gabon.
- The people of the Abongo tribe.
- Away from the oral opening or mouth (compare with ventral)
- Situated opposite to, or away from, the mouth.
- To be full to overflowing.
- To be wealthy.
- To be highly productive.
- To be present or available in large numbers; to be plentiful.
- To revel in.
- To be copiously supplied;
- At large; widely; broadly; over a wide space.
- Without a certain confine; outside the house; away from one's abode.
- Beyond the bounds of a country; in foreign countries.
- Before the public at large; throughout society or the world; here and there; moving without restriction.
- Not on target; astray; in error; confused; dazed.
- Played elsewhere than one's home grounds.
- Countries or lands abroad.
- Throughout, over.
- Upon a brood; on a hatch.
- Upon a brood; hatching eggs.
- To include so that it no longer has separate existence; to overwhelm; to cause to disappear as if by swallowing up; to incorporate; to assimilate; to take in and use up.
- To engulf, as in water; to swallow up.
- To suck up; to drink in; to imbibe, like a sponge or as the lacteals of the body; to chemically take in.
- To take in energy and convert it, as
- in receiving a physical impact or vibration without recoil.
- in receiving sound energy without repercussion or echo.
- taking in radiant energy and converting it to a different form of energy, like heat.
- To engross or engage wholly; to occupy fully
- To occupy or consume time.
- Assimilate mentally.
- To assume or pay for as part of a commercial transaction.
- To defray the costs.
- To accept or purchase in quantity.
- A unit of electrical potential equal to one hundred millionth of a volt (10-8 volts), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- A ancient city in Egypt with archaeological interest.
- A city in Asia Minor at the Hellespont.
- The cashew tree. Lesley, ed. The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. 5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- A cashew nut.
- The wood from the mahogany tree or other trees from the family Meliaceae.
- A moderate reddish brown that is slightly yellower and stronger than mahogany panel
- To drive a nail into a horseshoe; to lame.
- To overfill; to fill to satiety; to stuff full.
- To clog, clog up; to block.
- To be disgusting to.
- To gather together; to collect.
- Agreement or concurrence of opinion, will, or action.
- A harmony in sound, pitch and tone; concord.
- Agreement or harmony of things in general.
- An agreement between parties in controversy, by which satisfaction for an injury is stipulated, and which, when executed, prevents a lawsuit.
- An international agreement.
- Voluntary or spontaneous impulse to act.
- To make to agree or correspond; to suit one thing to another; to adjust.
- To bring (people) to an agreement; to reconcile, settle, adjust or harmonize.
- To agree or correspond; to be in harmony.
- To agree in pitch and tone.
- To grant as suitable or proper; to concede or award.
- To give consent.
- To arrive at an agreement.
- To approach and speak to boldly or aggressively, as with a demand or request.
- To join side to side; to border; hence, to sail along the coast or side of.
- To approach; to come up to.
- To speak to first; to address; to greet.
- To adjoin; to lie alongside.
- To solicit sexually.
- To assault (the most common modern usage).
- Address; greeting.
- An attack.
- To recognize.
- To acknowledge; confess (often with "of" or "on"), reveal, disclose, realize
- An isolated point not upon a curve, but whose coordinates satisfy the equation of the curve so that it is considered as belonging to the curve.
- Relieving weariness; restorative.
- Unable to function or cope.
- the congenital absence of the pupil in an eye
- Excessive eating due to a lack of the sensation of satiety.
- To, toward or from the far side of (something that lies between two points of interest).
- On the opposite side of (something that lies between two points of interest).
- across from: on the opposite side, relative to something that lies between, from (a point of interest).
- From one side to the other within (a space being traversed).
- At or near the far end of (a space).
- So as to intersect or pass through or over at an angle.
- In possession of full, up-to-date information about; abreast of.
- From one side to the other.
- On the other side.
- In a particular direction.
- A word that runs horizontally in the completed puzzle grid or its associated clue.
- Something done so as to accomplish a purpose.
- A way of motion or functioning.
- A fast-paced activity.
- A mechanism; a moving part or assembly.
- The mechanism, that is the set of moving mechanical parts, of a keyboard instrument, like a piano, which transfers the motion of the key to the sound-making device.Marshall Cavendish Corporation Growing Up with Science p.1079
- sexual intercourse.
- The distance separating the strings and the fretboard on the guitar.
- A charge or other process in a law court (also called lawsuit and actio).
- A mapping from a pairing of mathematical objects to one of them, respecting their individual structures. The pairing is typically a Cartesian product or a tensor product. The object that is not part of the output is said to act on the other object. In any given context, action is used as an abbreviation for a more fully named notion, like group action or left group action.
- The event or connected series of events, either real or imaginary, forming the subject of a play, poem, or other composition; the unfolding of the drama of events.
- The attitude or position of the several parts of the body as expressive of the sentiment or passion depicted.
- spin put on the bowling ball.
- A share in the capital stock of a joint-stock company, or in the public funds.
- To act on a request etc, in order to put it into effect.
- To initiate a legal action against someone.
- Like, characteristic, or typical of an actor
- An atom that lies on a crystal surface
- To exhort; to advise.
- To be in contact or connection with.
- To extend an algebraic object (e.g. a field, a ring etc.) by adding to it (an element not belonging to it) and all finite power series of (the element).
- To move or conduct to or toward.
- an adjective used as a noun (sensu stricto), an absolute adjective
- an adjective
- Of or pertaining to Adonis.
- Very beautiful or handsome; physically perfect.
- having a dactyl followed by either a spondee or a trochee.
- A verse consisting of a dactyl and spondee.
- At the door; of the door.
- Located near the mouth.
- Deft, dexterous, or skillful.
- To accumulate on a surface, by adsorption
- information; advice; intelligence.
- An advice boat, dispatch boat.
- To summon or call (to a higher tribunal).
- A sea slug of the suborder .
- Any organism (but especially a bacterium) that can tolerate the presence of oxygen, or that needs oxygen to survive
- To incur, stand, or bear without serious detriment, as an act which might under other circumstances be injurious;—with an auxiliary, as can, could, might, etc.; to be able or rich enough.
- To offer, provide, or supply, as in selling, granting, expending, with profit, or without loss or too great injury.
- To give forth; to supply, yield, or produce as the natural result, fruit, or issue.
- To give, grant, or confer, with a remoter reference to its being the natural result; to provide; to furnish.
- Covered with water bearing floating articles; flooded.
- Out at sea.
- Making successful progress under one's own steam.
- Not focused
- Neither concave or convex (focal point at infinity)
- in front; face to face
- in front of
- A lack of spiritual understanding or insight; a lack of enlightenment.
- A deficit in the ability to perceive.
- A patient suffering from an agnosy.
- Ignorance, especially that which is common to a group or category of people.
- an accent that accentuates a note by extending it slightly beyond its normal time value
- Of or pertaining to the pain of death
- Lacking an angle.
- Having a magnetic deviation of zero.
- A rodent similar in appearance to a guinea pig but having longer legs.
- A fur containing a pattern of pigmentation in which individual hairs have several bands of light and dark pigment with black tips; any of several genes responsible for this pigmentation.
- In the act of groping.
- A rectangular piece of patterned cloth, used in traditional South American communities to carry children, goods, etc.
- On the back of a horse; on horseback.
- A stuffed jacket worn under the mail, or (later) a jacket plated with mail.
- With a crook or bend; with the hand on the hip and elbow turned outward.
- Into, in, or of the position where the arms are akimbo.
- An auditory hallucination
- Any of a class of monosaccharides having an aldehyde or hemiacetal functional group.
- One of the Furies
- A city now in northern Syria, formerly an important city in the ancient world (Beroea of Seleucid empire).
- Resembling, or characteristic of algae
- Of or relating to the algae, or seaweeds; algal.
- the brightest star in Ursa Major.
- An epimer of glucose found in some African shrubs
- An alloy of aluminium, nickel and cobalt, sometimes alloyed with smaller amounts of iron, copper, titanium and used primarily in the manufacture of magnets.
- A general lack of additional, unprompted content in normal speech, a common symptom of schizophrenia.
- name, variant of Alfonso.
- name, variant of Alfonso.
- A crystalline derivative of salicylic acid, used as an antiseptic and antirheumatic.
- A non-contagious form of leprosy
- A market town in Cumbria, England.
- A village in Devon, England.
- A village in Lancashire, England.
- A small town in Georgia, USA.
- The hydrochloride of the amino-phenol 2,4-diaminophenol, used as a photographic developer.
- Characteristic of an ammine
- The innermost membrane of the fetal membranes of reptiles, birds, and mammals; the sac in which the embryo is suspended.
- Neither moral nor immoral.
- Not believing in or caring for morality and immorality.
- An amorous girl or woman; a wanton.
- A petty love affair.
- A love knot, love token, or love song.
- a null mutation.
- a mutation that causes a complete loss of gene function.
- The total, aggregate or sum of material
- A quantity or volume.
- The number (the sum) of elements in a set.
- To total or evaluate.
- To be the same as or equivalent to.
- To go up; to ascend.
- Wanting in muscle; without flesh.
- A derivative of the achiote (Bixa orellana) trees of tropical regions of the Americas used as a red food coloring and as a flavoring.
- A tool used to moor a vessel to the bottom of a sea or river to resist movement.
- An iron device so shaped as to grip the bottom and hold a vessel at her berth by the chain or rope attached. (FM 55-501).
- The combined anchoring gear (anchor, rode, bill/peak and fittings such as bitts, cat, and windlass.)
- Representation of the nautical tool, used as a heraldic charge.
- Any instrument serving a purpose like that of a ship's anchor, such as an arrangement of timber to hold a dam fast; a device to hold the end of a bridge cable etc.; or a device used in metalworking to hold the core of a mould in place.
- A marked point in a document that can be the target of a hyperlink.
- An anchorman or anchorwoman.
- The final runner in a relay race.
- A point that is touched by the draw hand or string when the bow is fully drawn and ready to shoot.
- A superstore or other facility that serves as a focus to bring customers into an area.
- That which gives stability or security.
- A metal tie holding adjoining parts of a building together.
- Carved work, somewhat resembling an anchor or arrowhead; part of the ornaments of certain mouldings. It is seen in the echinus, or egg-and-anchor (called also egg-and-dart, egg-and-tongue) ornament.
- One of the anchor-shaped spicules of certain sponges.
- One of the calcareous spinules of certain holothurians, as in species of Synapta.
- To hold an object, especially a ship or a boat to a fixed point.
- To cast anchor; to come to anchor.
- To stop; to fix or rest.
- To provide emotional stability for a person in distress.
- To perform as an anchorman or anchorwoman.
- To be stuck; to be unable to move away from a position.
- A small inflammatory swelling, arising suddenly.
- A piece of malleable iron that is wrought into the shape of a flat bar, about three feet long, with a square rough unwrought knob on each end.
- In Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, the apartment reserved for males, in the lower part of the house.
- An island of the Cyclades, Greece.
- An island in the Bahamas.
- A region of Cambodia that served as the seat of the Khmer Empire, which flourished from approximately the 9th to 15th centuries.
- Relating to the anode.
- Relating to an anode.
- To smear or rub over with oil or an unctuous substance; also, to spread over, as oil.
- To apply oil to or to pour oil upon, etc., as a sacred rite, especially for consecration.
- To choose or nominate somebody for a leading or otherwise important position, especially formally or officially, or as an intended successor.
- To mark somebody as an official ruler, especially a king or queen, as a part of a religious ceremony.
- Something anomalous, especially an irregular word in a language.
- Any diastereoisomer of a sugar or derivative differing in configuration only at C-1 of an aldose or C-2 of a ketose.
- The inability to remember names.
- The difficulty in finding the right word.
- Socially disorganized, disoriented or alienated
- Alienation or social instability caused by erosion of standards and values.
- An anonymous person.
- An assumed or false name; a pseudonym.
- A mere name; a name resting upon no diagnosis or other recognized basis.
- State or condition of sightlessness, often due to medical reasons.
- A rare congenital deformity where the pinna or auricle, the outer projected portion of the ear, is completely absent.
- A condition in which a tissue or environment is severely or totally deprived of oxygen, severe hypoxia.
- Suffering from a reduced supply of oxygen.
- Lacking oxygen.
- The realm or world of ants; ants collectively.
- The state or essence of an ant.
- In any way or manner whatever.
- In any case. Used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement.
- Any person; anybody.
- Aomori Prefecture in Tohoku area (Northern-East area) of Japan.
- A city in Aomori prefecture, Japan, the capital of Aomori prefecture.
- Pertaining to Aonia, or to the Muses, who were supposed to dwell there.
- An inhabitant of Aonia.
- Of or relating to the aorta.
- The Barbary sheep, Ammotragus lervia.
- The quality or state of being an ape.
- Apes, taken collectively.
- A phenylpropene found in the essential oil (apiol) of parsley
- A branched-chain sugar 3-C-(hydroxymethyl)-D-glycerotetrose that occurs in parsley and many other plants
- without feet or foot-like body parts; legless
- Having no polarity
- Having no dipole
- Orthogonal under the polar pairing between the symmetric algebra of a vector space and its dual.
- A decoction or infusion.
- To divide into plots or parts; to apportion.
- The supposed paranormal transference of an object from one place to another, or the appearance of an object from an unknown source, often associated with poltergeist activity and séances.
- A noun (sensu lato) which has no distinction of cases; an indeclinable noun.
- A chief magistrate of ancient Athens.
- A ruler, head of state or other leader.
- A supernatural being subordinate to the Demiurge.
- The capital city of Arezzo.
- Pertaining to the mythical ship Argo.
- melodic and song-like.
- A musical style, in opera and oratorio, that is more melodic than recitative, but less so than aria
- A sedimentary rock consisting of small fragments of feldspar and quartz similar to a coarse sand.
- A protective layer over a body, vehicle, or other object intended to deflect or diffuse damaging forces.
- A natural form of this kind of protection on an animal's body.
- Metal plate, protecting a ship, military vehicle, or aircraft.
- A tank, or other heavy mobile assault vehicle.
- A military formation consisting primarily of tanks or other armoured fighting vehicles, collectively.
- The naturally occurring surface of pebbles, rocks or boulders that line the bed of a waterway or beach and provide protection against erosion.
- To equip something with armour or a protective coating or hardening.
- To provide something with an analogous form of protection.
- a small city in South Dakota, USA
- to dispel, to drive away
- Defining a circle or closed curve containing a thing.
- Following the perimeter of a specified area and returning to the starting point.
- Following a path which curves near an object, with the object on the inside of the curve.
- Near; in the vicinity of.
- At various places in.
- Alive; existing.
- From place to place.
- From one state or condition to an opposite or very different one; with a metaphorical change in direction; bringing about awareness or agreement.
- Partially or completely rotated, including to face in the opposite direction.
- To stimulate feelings.
- To sexually stimulate.
- To wake from sleep or stupor.
- Short darts feathered at the ends.
- Consisting of arrows.
- Formed or moving like, or in any respect resembling, an arrow; swift; darting; piercing.
- A port on the Mediterranean coast of Israel
- On the land as opposed to onboard.
- On, or towards the shore.
- A common place name in England.
- derived from the place names.
- name transferred from the surname.
- A town in South Australia, Australia.
- A ghost town in California, US.
- A city in Idaho, US.
- A village in Illinois, US.
- A city/town in Iowa, US.
- A village in Nebraska, US.
- A city/town in South Dakota, US.
- slanted or sloping
- slanted or sloping
- To absolve, acquit; to release from blame or sin.
- To set free, release.
- To solve; to clear up.
- To expiate; to atone for.
- To remove; to put off.
- To sort or arrange according to characteristic or class.
- To be of a kind with.
- To be associated with; to consort with.
- To furnish with, or make up of, various sorts or a variety of goods.
- To stun, paralyse, astound.
- In a stooping or inclined position.
- To store; to furnish with stores.The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia, via Wordnik.com (accessed 19 March 2016)
- the incapability of a woman to conceive and give birth to children
- Lacking a tonal center or key.
- Not tonal, lacking tones.
- Lacking muscle tone.
- Characterized by atony, or want of vital energy.
- Pertaining to or suffering from atopy.
- jet-black in color.
- To transfer one's obligations from a person to another person.
- To consent to the transfer of one's obligations as tenant under a lease to a new landlord.
- An English topographic surname for someone who lived near a wood.
- A small city in Kansas, USA
- Relating to gold.
- Containing gold.
- Containing univalent gold.
- The originator or creator of a work, especially of a literary composition.
- (the author) I, me. definition
- Someone who writes books for a living.
- The works of an author or authors.
- To create a work as its author.
- An advocate, a lawyer
- Any of four species of wading birds in the genus Recurvirostra, of the family Recurvirostridae, with long, slender recurved bills, long legs, and webbed feet.
- A grallatorial bird, of the genus Recurvirostra; the scooper. The bill is long and bend upward toward the tip.
- To declare freely and openly; to assert.
- To acknowledge deliberately; to admit; to confess; to sanction.
- To confirm or verify, to affirm the validity of.
- To appeal to; to cite or claim as authority.
- evidence; declaration
- An open declaration of affirmation or admission of knowledge.
- openly acknowledged
- positively stated
- asserted under oath, or vow
- The action of an advowee, advocate or patron
- advocacy, patronage, protection
- A chief magistrate of a free imperial city or canton of Switzerland.
- Of or pertaining to an axon.
- Relating to axons.
- Of a soil, remaining immature and mainly composed of the parent material, as for example where sloping land causes fine-grained material to slide away.
- Confined to no zone or region; not local.
- of, related to, or derived from an azonic acid
- Pertaining to azote, or nitrogen; formed or consisting of azote
- Fatal to animal life.
- In anatomy, a structure that is unpaired. This is relatively unusual, as most elements of anatomy reflect bilateral symmetry.
- An Old World monkey of the genus Papio, having dog-like muzzles and large canine teeth, cheek pouches, a short tail, and naked callosities on the buttocks.
- A foolish or boorish person.
- Resembling bacon, especially in flavor
- A brothel.
- A building for bathing, sweating.
- In Turkey, a prison for slaves.
- Originally, a small ball placed in a container to cast a vote; now, by extension, a piece of paper or card used for this purpose, or some other means used to signify a vote.
- The process of voting, especially in secret; a round of voting.
- The total of all the votes cast in an election.
- A list of candidates running for office; a ticket.
- To vote or decide by ballot.
- To draw lots.
- A member of an Iranian people who primarily speak the Balochi language and inhabit Balochistan and other nearby areas.
- The capital city of Mali
- A grass of the Poaceae family, characterised by its woody, hollow, round, straight, jointed stem, all of which are in the tribe.
- The wood of the bamboo plant as a material or cane.
- A didgeridoo.
- A member of the British military or British East India Company who spent so much time in Indonesia, India, or Malaysia that they never went back home.
- Made of the wood of the bamboo.
- To flog with a bamboo cane.
- To paint (furniture, etc.) to give it the appearance of bamboo.
- To penetrate sexually.
- A dog that has been tied up; a mastiff or other kind of guard dog.
- Specifically, a type of large, ferocious dog bred by crossing American pit bull terriers with Neapolitan mastiffs.
- A bailiff or prison guard.
- Disposal; control; licence.
- A city in Gwynedd, Wales.
- A town in County Northern Ireland.
- Any of several other places named after the city in Wales, or the town in Northern Ireland.
- a city in Maine, USA
- A tree, Adansonia digitata (and similar species), native to tropical Africa, having a broad swollen trunk and edible gourd-like hanging fruits.
- A young man who works in a bar, serving alcohol etc.
- The name of several villages in north-eastern England.
- originating from one of these villages.
- The name of several towns in the United States, either named after one of the English villages or a person bearing the surname.
- A cutting weapon similar to a cleaver, with a thick back and thin razor-like edge, used by the Moros of the Philippines.
- The domain of a baron or baroness, usually as part of a larger kingdom or empire.
- of, an English administrative division originally reckoned as comprising 100 hides and in various numbers composing counties.
- Any large manor or estate, regardless of its owner's rank.
- The baronage: the body of barons in a realm.
- Baronship, the rank or position of a baron.
- The legal tenure of a baron's land; military tenure.
- A city-county seat and town in Wisconsin.
- a city in Florida, USA
- The middle of the anterior margin of the foramen magnum of the skull.
- A member of the Basotho people.
- A boy employed to watch over the bats, and assist the players in retrieving them during play.
- Overdone or treacly attempts to inspire pathos.
- Risible failure on the part of a work of art to properly affect its audience, particularly owing to
- anticlimax: an abrupt transition in style or subject from high to low.
- banality: unaffectingly cliché or trite treatment of a topic.
- immaturity: lack of serious treatment of a topic.
- hyperbole: excessiveness
- The ironic use of such failure for satiric or humorous effect.
- A nadir, a low point particularly in one's career.
- Any ray or skate of the superorder Batoidea
- To blot all over; stain.
- To wave and/or to nod to somebody with the intention to make the person come closer.
- To seem attractive and inviting
- A sign made without words; a beck.
- A children's game similar to hide and seek in which children who have been "caught" may escape if they see another hider beckon to them.
- To encumber with a sticky substance; clog.
- To arrive, come (to a place).
- To come about; happen; come into being; arise.
- begin to be; turn into.
- To be proper for; to befit.
- Of an adornment, piece of clothing etc.: to look attractive on (someone).
- To cover with drops; to splash or spatter.
- The state or essence of being a bee.
- To make a fool out of (someone); to fool, trick, or deceive (someone).
- Earlier than (in time).
- In front of in space.
- In the presence of.
- Under consideration, judgment, authority of (someone).
- In store for, in the future of (someone).
- In front of, according to a formal system of ordering items.
- At a higher or greater position in a ranking.
- At an earlier time.
- In advance.
- At the front end.
- in advance of the time when
- rather or sooner than
- To make foul; to soil.
- To entangle or run against so as to impede motion.
- To play a trick on, make a fool of.
- To see, or to look at.
- Advantage or benefit.
- To put horns on; cuckold.
- Any climbing woody vine of the tropics with the habit of a liana; in the Philippines, especially any of various species of Calamus, the cane or rattan palm.
- To know about; have knowledge of; recognise; understand; be aware (of); be knowledgeable about.
- To acknowledge; own; confess.
- To lock, or fasten as with a lock.
- A city in Kansas, USA, and the county seat of Mitchell County.
- A village in Ohio
- A city and town in Wisconsin
- To look about or around; look over or across; look after; give a look to; look at.
- To apply the title Lord to.
- To address by the phrase "my lord".
- To domineer over; lord over.
- To call (someone) a lout.
- To address or speak of with contemptuous language.
- To please.
- To be pleased with; like.
- To love.
- an unincorporated community in Kentucky, USA.
- a city in Missouri, USA.
- a city in South Carolina, USA.
- a city in Texas, USA
- a community in Ontario, Canada.
- a village in England
- a village in Lincolnshire, England
- a village in England
- To moan or complain about; be dismayed or worried about something.
- To ridicule or mock.
- To mock repeatedly; flout.
- To cause to appear as if mock or unreal; excel or surpass, as the genuine surpasses the counterfeit.
- To soil or encumber with mire and dirt.
- To annotate or make notes upon, especially excessively.
- To roll about; roll around; roll over.
- A large food fish ( of the north Pacific coast; the candlefish or sablefish.
- To snow on; cover with snow, or as if with snow.
- To scatter like snow.
- To whiten.
- To cover with or as with soil; stain; sully.
- To soil with soot; blacken with soot; besmut.
- To suit; fit; become.
- Something fitting or appropriate; suitable company, associates, or attendants.
- To imbue or endow with a soul.
- To make spots on; mark with spots; cover with or as with blots or blemishes.
- To lay up in store; deposit for safe keeping; stow; place.
- To lodge, or find quarters for; provide with accommodation.
- To dispose of.
- To give; confer; impart gratuitously; present something to someone or something, especially as a gift or honour.
- To give in marriage.
- To apply; make use of; use; employ.
- To behave or deport.
- To worry or exercise with toil.
- To endow with a tone; give a special tone to; place stress upon; accentuate; emphasise.
- Any plant of the genus Stachys.
- an herb used in traditional European medicine.
- Any plant of the genus Pedicularis (louseworts).
- Torn in pieces; tattered.
- A person who makes a bet, such as a wager on the outcome of a game of chance or a sporting event.
- To work around or about; surround.
- To work, as with thread; embroider.
- To work over; rework; edit.
- Further away than.
- On the far side of.
- Later than; after.
- Greater than; so as to exceed or surpass.
- In addition to.
- Past, or out of reach of.
- Farther along or away.
- In addition; more.
- extremely, more than
- The unknown.
- The hereafter.
- Something that is far beyond.
- A mass, usually of hair or undigested vegetable matter, found in an animal's intestines; a hairball.
- An enterolith.
- State capital of Madhya Pradesh (India).
- The three-dimensional shape swept by revolving an isosceles triangle around its edge of unequal length, or by joining two identical right circular cones, base to base.
- Having two horns.
- A plane curve having two cusps
- twofold, double
- A door, window, shutter, or divider consisting of two equal panels hinged together so that it opens by folding the panels against each other.
- A sheet of paper or cardboard folded in half along a crease down the center.
- A wallet, billfold, or carrying case with a single fold, so that it opens like a book.
- A crease or turn that causes something to double back on itself.
- Having two distinct forms
- The major city in the Basque Country of northern Spain.
- bullion in the bar or mass
- A large wave, swell, surge, or undulating mass of something, such as water, smoke, fabric or sound
- To surge or roll in billows
- To swell out or bulge
- A city in Mississippi, USA.
- An extinct language of the Biloxi Native Americans.
- A village in southeastern Texas.
- A double point of a surface whose tangent cone consists of two different planes.
- Related to bionics.
- Of a biological organism, having been enhanced by electronic or mechanical parts; cyborg.
- A motion picture based on the life (or lives) of a real, rather than fictional, person (or people).
- The removal and examination of a sample of tissue, cells, or bodily fluid from a living body for diagnostic purposes.
- To take a sample (a biopsy) for pathological examination.
- Relating to books printed at Zweibrücken in Bavaria.
- of French origin
- sandblind, purblind
- Similar in shape to blobs; amorphous in appearance; partially irregular in appearance like bubbles.
- Resembling a block in shape.
- a shrub or small tree of southern Florida and the West Indies, with smooth oval leaves and a hard, ten-ribbed fruit.
- The rubiaceous shrub of the same region.
- Having or resembling a bloom (as on fruit).
- An uneven patch of color or discoloration.
- An irregularly shaped spot.
- Imperfection; blemish on one’s reputation, stain.
- To mark with blotches.
- To develop blotches, to become blotchy.
- Characterised or ridden with blots or blemishes.
- Resembling or characteristic of a blouse; loose, flowing.
- A prostitute; a courtesan.
- A person who blows.
- Any device that blows.
- A ducted fan, usually part of a heating, ventilation, and/or air conditioning system.
- A braggart, or loud talker.
- The whale; so called by seamen, from its habit of spouting up a column of water.
- A small fish of the Atlantic coast, the puffer.
- A blow job.
- A blowfly,
- The common toadfish,
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- Having a reddish, coarse complexion, especially with a pudgy face.
- Slovenly or unkempt, in the manner of a beggar or slattern.
- Unrefined, countrified.
- Bloom or blossom; blossoms collectively; the state of blossoming.
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- A town in Virginia.
- A ship, normally moored alongside a quay, used as a hotel
- Someone who travels by boat.
- One who works on a boat, especially as captain.
- A straw hat, very stiff, with a flat brim and crown.
- One who takes part in apple bobbing.
- A buoyant device (frequently made of cork) attached to a line so as to suspend the end of the line with the hook (and bait or lure) above the bottom.
- A style of custom motorcycle with stripped-down bodywork and a shortened (or "bobbed") rear fender.
- A diminutive of the male given name Robert.
- A diminutive of the female given name Roberta.
- A spool or cylinder around which wire is coiled.
- In a sewing machine, the small spool that holds the lower thread.
- The little rounded piece of wood at the end of a latch string, which is pulled to raise the latch.
- A fine cord or narrow braid.
- A furry ball attached on top of a hat.
- Elasticated band used for securing hair (for instance in a ponytail), a hair tie
- A pill (a ball formed on the surface of the fabric, as on laundered clothes).
- A localized set of stitches forming a raised bump.
- A wobbling motion.
- To bob up and down.
- To make a mistake in.
- To roll slowly.
- A North American wild cat, Lynx rufus, having tufted ears and a short tail.
- a multi-purpose construction vehicle, akin to a smaller version of a front-end loader or a backhoe (backhoe loader), with a one-man caged control cabin
- The fly at the end of the leader.