Page 1 from 1
Total results: 200
- The de facto capital and largest city of Côte d'Ivoire.
- Of or relating to Abidjan.
- Of the style prevalent in Abidjan.
- To confiscate by judicial decision.
- Having been renounced, forsworn or rejected.
- That is related to another functor by an adjunction.
- Having a relationship of the nature of an adjoint (adjoint curve); sharing multiple points with.
- The transpose of the cofactor matrix of a given square matrix.
- Transpose conjugate.
- Hermitian conjugate.
- A functor related to another functor by an adjunction.
- A curve A such that any point of a given curve C of multiplicity r has multiplicity at least r–1 on A. Sometimes the multiple points of C are required to be ordinary, and if this condition is not satisfied the term sub-adjoint is used.
- An assistant to someone who holds a position in the military or civil service.
- An assistant mayor of a French commune.
- To postpone.
- To defer; to put off temporarily or indefinitely.
- To end or suspend an event.
- To move from one place to another.
- To declare to be.
- To deem or determine to be.
- To award judicially; to assign.
- An appendage; something attached to something else in a subordinate capacity.
- A person associated with another, usually in a subordinate position; a colleague.
- A quality or property of the body or mind, whether natural or acquired, such as colour in the body or judgement in the mind.
- A key or scale closely related to another as principal; a relative or attendant key.
- A dispensable phrase in a clause or sentence that amplifies its meaning, such as "for a while" in "I typed for a while".
- A constituent which is both the daughter and the sister of an X-bar.
- One of a pair of morphisms which relate to each other through a pair of adjoint functors.
- Connected in a subordinate function.
- Added to a faculty or staff in a secondary position.
- A male adjutant; a helper or assistant; The Oxford English Dictionary (2007)
- A province of Spain, in the autonomous region of Extremadura.
- The capital city of this province.
- A city in Minnesota, USA
- Any member of the Cucujidae.
- any liquid or solid waste matter that is emanated, shed or discharged from the body.Gordh and Headrick (2011) A Dictionary of Entomology p.421dejecta at thefreedictionary Dejecta include urine, faeces, sputum, pus, mucus, skin sloughing, lochia; their discharge can be nasal, aural, by expectoration, urethral, vaginal and so on.Dhaar (2008) Foundations of Community Medicine, 2/e
- To break apart; separate
- To separate; to disunite.
- To become separated.
- a historical region shared by Bulgaria and Romania, located between the lower Danube river and the Black Sea
- An officer tasked with the administration of a sarkar.
- A traveller.
- A merchant in the East (so called because merchants were formerly the chief travellers).
- A European bird of the crow family (Coloeus monedula), often nesting in church towers and ruins.
- A Daurian jackdaw, a closely related Asian bird (Coloeus dauuricus).
- holing (undercutting a bed of coal)
- The state or condition of being jailed; imprisonment
- A fabric of fine cotton muslin of Bengali origin, with coloured stripes and patterns.
- Any member of the Japygidae.
- The status or office of a jarl (Scandinavian nobleman).
- Resembling jasper.
- A jay or blue jay.
- One who talks incessantly.
- converted into jelly; congealed
- cooked in jelly
- A medicated gelatin tablet or lozenge; a gelatinous pill.
- A former rank in the British Indian Army, the lowest rank for a viceroy's commissioned officer.
- To put in jeopardy; to expose to loss or injury; to imperil; to hazard.
- name, a re-spelling of Gerald.
- Rhodotypos scandens, a deciduous shrub in the family Rosaceae, with shiny black drupes.
- Jacquinia keyensis, a perennial North American tree.
- The joining of a litigant to a suit.
- The act of joining; a putting together; conjunction.
- Having joints.
- Extremely full of people, packed, chockablock.
- One who believes and practices Judaism.
- To impose Jewish observances or rites upon; to convert to Judaism.
- the Judaeo-Spanish language
- The act of making a judgment.
- A person who does judo.
- Coupled together.
- In disarray, mixed up.
- Covered by jungle
- A kind of short sword or dagger used in Russia.
- To remove the judiciary office from (an individual); unseat.
- To undo or remove the judgement from.