Page 1 from 1
Total results: 26
- the process of abolishing a practice that has been considered a norm
- the process of releasing a person from a facility where their freedom to leave has been restrained
- the process of reducing a person's dependence on an institutional environment
- The complex of DNA and protein in which DNA is usually found upon cell disruption and isolation.
- Any of six isomeric aromatic azines, but especially 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine that is used as a reagent in the analysis of aldehydes and ketones
- A substance that was mixed with TNT in World War II to make it more explosive.
- acquired progressive lymphangioma (in which endothelial cells are the main component)
- Having two coalescent cotyledons.
- sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Surgical removal of both the thyroid and parathyroid glands.