Page 1 from 1
Total results: 151
- A famous type of steel from India, much admired for making sword blades.
- queasy, dizzy, disoriented, or drunk
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- Alternative spelling of frowsy
- Having high colour from exposure to the weather; ruddy-faced; disordered.
- To reduce in size or number.
- To reduce the workforce of.
- To terminate the employment of.
- Messy and unkempt, especially of hair.
- A cannon that combines certain characteristics of guns and mortars. The howitzer delivers projectiles with medium velocities, either by low or high trajectories.
- Normally a cannon with a tube length of 20 to 30 calibers; however, the tube length can exceed 30 calibers and still be considered a howitzer when the high angle fire zoning solution permits range overlap between charges
- A powerfully hit shot.
- To give the quality, sound, or office of a vowel to.
- To flirt with and/or seduce, or attempt to seduce, women, especially lecherously.
- To turn into a woman; to feminize.
- To reduce to powder.
- To be reduced to powder.
- To be wanton; to indulge in lewdness, flirtation or lasciviousness.
- a holiday or party for the benefit of printers, traditionally held in August
- A man who habitually flirts with and seduces, or attempts to seduce, women.
- The state of being woozy
- Any wood with a figure (grain pattern) like the striping of a zebra, most often wood of the genus
- A Brazilian timber tree, used primarily to make bows for string instruments.
- The wood of such tree.
- An act in which a company downsizes or is downsized
- Reducing engine's capacity at same power or increasing engine's power without increasing capacity
- The quality of being frowzy.
- Germanized variant of Rabinovich.
- The wood of a South African tree; neishout.
- a hardy flowering plant, poisonous to cattle, sheep and horses, but with various herbal applications in humans.
- Toward the horizon.
- Meriting a prize.
- To adapt to the norms and ideals of Hollywood; to make glitzy, superficial, thrilling, etc.
- In Arabic and Hebrew - supplying the vowels (diacritics), normally not written to show the correct pronunciation, used in dictionaries, children's books, religious texts and textbooks for learners. Arabic terms: tashkiil ( taHriik ( - (action of supplying the vowel points), also known as ḥarakāt ( — the singular is ḥaraka - (the diacritical marks), Hebrew term: nikud.
- Of or pertaining to a zwitterion.
- The name of various places in the United States of America:
- a former settlement and gold rush town in California.
- a village in Illinois, USA
- a town in Indiana.
- an extinct town in Indiana.
- a home rule-class city in Kentucky
- a town and a hamlet in New York, the hamlet is the county seat of
- an unincorporated community in New Mexico.
- a town in North Carolina
- a CDP in Ohio.
- an unincorporated community in Ohio.
- a borough in Pennsylvania.
- a ghost town in Texas.
- Not bowdlerized.
- The process in which solid fats are removed from liquid edible oils by cooling, which allows such oils to be stored in a refrigerator.
- The act of preparing something for winter weather.
- The action or instance of bowdlerizing; the omission or removal of material considered vulgar or indecent.
- The process of assimilation, by a society, of the customs and practices of western culture.
Possible word length