Page 1 from 6
Total results: 5848
- A cosy, friendly talk
- To sleep lightly or briefly; to nap.
- To make dull; to stupefy.
- To bulldoze.
- a light, short sleep or nap
- Potion of vegetable matter used for leather tanning.
- Secretion, humour.
- A thick often unpleasant liquid; muck.
- A pelagic marine sediment containing a significant amount of the microscopic remains of either calcareous or siliceous planktonic debris organisms.
- To be secreted or slowly leak.
- To give off a sense of (something).
- Soft mud, slime, or shells on the bottom of a body of water.
- A piece of soft, wet, pliable turf.
- The liquor of a tanning vat.
- To pull violently; to touse.
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- Any of a class of five-membered unsaturated heterocycles having three carbon atoms, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds
- A form of written examination in which candidates are required to provide words that have been omitted from sentences, thereby demonstrating their knowledge and comprehension of the text.
- To cheat; to defraud; to beguile; to deceive, usually by small arts, or in a pitiful way.
- A groove at the ends of the staves of a barrel into which the edge of the head is fitted
- A cooper's tool for making these grooves.
- A set of twelve.
- A large, unspecified number of, comfortably estimated in small multiples of twelve, thus generally implied to be significantly more than ten or twelve, but less than perhaps one or two hundred; many.
- An old English measure of ore containing 12 hundredweight.
- One who dozes.
- A bulldozer.
- A comment in the margin; explanatory note; gloss; commentary.
- (False) appearance.
- A specious show, a deceit.
- To extenuate, explain away, gloss over.
- To use flattering language.
- To smooth over; to palliate.
- To give a shine to (something or someone).
- The Eurasian blackbird, Turdus merula.
- The water ouzel, an aquatic perching bird,
- A hall at a Zen buddhist monastery where formal seated meditation (zazen) is practiced.
- A larval stage of development in crustaceans, especially decapods such as crabs, characterized by spines on the carapace and rudimentary thoracic and abdominal limbs.
- Of or pertaining to zoeae.
- A member of a particular indigenous people of Mexico.
- The language of this people.
- A decoction or infusion.
- The capital city of Arezzo.
- A mass, usually of hair or undigested vegetable matter, found in an animal's intestines; a hairball.
- An enterolith.
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- Remarkable; wonderful.
- a city in Colorado, USA
- A young squire or the attendant to a knight; a page
- something that is extraordinary. Often used in the context of troublesome, difficult or problematic, but can be used positively as well.
- A verbal game in which two or more people exchange witty insults.
- To girdle or encircle.
- A member of the Greek presidential guard.
- An infantryman of a select corps of the Greek army.
- To do something clumsily or awkwardly; to bungle.
- A fogey.
- A mistaken shot in golf
- In the state of that which freezes; in ice form.
- In a state such that transactions are not allowed.
- A belvedere, either a type of summer-house or a roofed, detached porch-like structure, usually in a yard, park or lawn.
- To treat or react with iodine.
- To dissociate atoms or molecules into electrically charged species; to be thus dissociated.
- To precede a spoken vowel sound with a "y" sound, as the u in "pure" and "cute".
- Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist and ethologist
- (during World War II) a blind-landing aid used at German military airfields
- A short tube, usually tapering, forming the vent of a hose or pipe.
- A short outlet or inlet pipe projecting from the end or side of a hollow vessel, as a steam-engine cylinder or a steam boiler.
- The nose of an animal; muzzle.
- A drive-in movie theater.
- to change the zoning assigned to a piece of property by the planning and zoning commission of a government that determines proper and legal use for land.
- One who seizes or takes possession.
- To sleep, especially briefly; to nap.
- To pause; to postpone for a short while.
- A period of sleep; a nap.
- Something boring.
- One who spills water or other liquids carelessly.
- An untidy woman.
- A confusedly mingled mass or heap.
- To splash or wet carelessly.
- To heap up in confusion.
- form of (fruit or tree)
- One who is zealous, one who is full of zeal for his own specific beliefs or objectives, usually in the negative sense of being too passionate; a fanatic
- A member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent in the first century, who advocated the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisted the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to convert the Jews.
- A member of an anti-aristocratic political group in Thessalonica from 1342 until 1350.
- of. Cf. also zeroized.
- The decade of the 1800s, 1900s, 2000s, etc. The noughties. The 2000s.
- In the first position in a sequence whose elements are numbered starting at zero; the ordinal number corresponding to zero.
- Corresponding to a position preceding the first.
- Of or pertaining to life
- Having or appearing to have multiple zones, such as of color or texture.
- Having different colors, textures, or other patterns form a pattern of rings, bands, or stripes.
- Extremely fatigued.
- Deeply asleep.
- A little zone, or girdle; a zonula.
- The zonule of Zinn.
- Any one of several of South African lizards of the genus common in rocky environments.
- A form of Louisiana Creole music, characteristically performed by accordion and washboard bands, that combines Cajun and Creole roots music with elements of African American music.
- Of a zygote.
- Relating to a zygote or to zygosis.
- A glutinous substance, insoluble in alcohol, resembling legumin; now called vegetable fibrin, vegetable albumin, or gluten casein.
- To writhe with agony; to suffer violent anguish.
- To struggle; to wrestle; to strive desperately, whether mentally or physically.
- to coat the surface of a metal electrolytically with an oxide, either as protection or decoration
- to separate or reduce into atoms
- to make into a fine spray
- to fragment, break into small pieces or concepts
- to bomb with nuclear weapons
- The Crataegus azarolus, a shrub of southern Europe.
- The fruit of this plant.
- An explosive consisting of sodium nitrate, charcoal, sulphur, and petroleum.
- To impregnate with azote (nitrogen).
- A painted tin-glazed ceramic tile of a kind found in Spain and Portugal, often arranged to form geometric patterns.
- a city in Mississippi, USA, and the county seat of Humphreys County.
- a place name and former settlement in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma, USA.
- Pertaining to, or obtained from, benzoin.
- Derived from benzoic acid or its derivatives.
- A resinous substance, dry and brittle, obtained from the a tree of Sumatra, Java, etc., having a fragrant odor, and slightly aromatic taste. It is used in the preparation of benzoic acid, in medicine, and as a perfume.
- An aromatic hydroxy ketone, 2-hydroxy-1,2-di(phenyl)ethanone, synthesized from benzaldehyde; any derivative of this compound.
- The spicebush, Lindera benzoin.
- A univalent radical formally derived from benzoic acid, C6H5CO-, by removal of the hydroxyl group
- A surname, usually applying to French composer Hector Berlioz
- A biostratigraphic unit: an interval of geological strata defined on the basis of its characteristic fossil taxa.
- An ecozone.
- Having high colour from exposure to the weather; ruddy-faced; disordered.
- a city in Montana, USA
- To prepare or treat with bromine.
- A cosmetic product intended to give the skin a temporary bronzed colour resembling a suntan.
- A baked Italian turnover made of pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and other toppings.
- An Italian or Provençal song or ballad.
- A canzona (mediaeval Italian instrumental composition).
- To form into a coalition; to coalesce.
- To know or be aware of.
- To select a pattern of information and assign it as an entity.
- Province of Calabria, Italy.
- Town and capital of Cosenza.
- An imposter, a swindler.
- A resort island in the Caribbean Sea, off of the northeastern coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- A form of non-carbonaceous shale found between coal deposits.
- Either of two unsaturated heterocycles consisting of a five-membered ring containg three carbon atoms, two nitrogen atoms and two double bonds - namely pyrazole and imidazole
- To convert (an area of water) into a dock, by excluding the tide with a dam.
- Twelfth, especially as the final one of a set of twelve.
- A twelfth.
- To give wood the color or texture of ebony.
- To talk or write as an egotist.
- To become an enol or enolate, often through isomerization.
- To convert into an enol or enolate.
- An endemic disease attacking animals.
- living or growing on the external surface of an animal (not always as a parasite)
- to eroticize, make erotic
- A vulgar or sexually promiscuous woman; a hussy or slattern.
- A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
- One who bungles; a maker of mistakes.
- Somebody who plays golf badly.
- To make someone into a hero.
- To treat someone as if they were a hero.
- To form an image or likeness of someone
- To minimize a window on a personal computer screen
- To make an idol of, or to worship as an idol.
- To adore excessively; to revere immoderately.
- Treated with iodine or an iodide.
- One who, or that which, iodizes.
- a device that ionizes
- Of a spoken vowel sound, preceded with the i sound.
- Denoting a letter representing an iotized vowel, like Russian я, ю, ё, е or an early Cyrillic letter originating as a ligature with the Greek iota:
- To use irony
- To treat something in an ironic fashion
- the Judaeo-Spanish language
- An independent city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- A quadrilateral with sides of equal length (rhombus), having two acute and two obtuse angles.
- A small tablet (originally diamond-shaped) or medicated sweet used to ease a
- To form into the shape of a lozenge.
- To mark or emblazon with a lozenge.
- Divided into lozenge-shaped compartments, as the field or a bearing, by lines drawn in the direction of the bend sinister.
- a small city in Texas, USA
- A person of mixed ancestry, especially one of Spanish and Native American heritage.
- More recent than the Paleozoic era, i.e. including the Mesozoic and Cenozoic.
- To change (an adjective, verb, etc.) into a noun.
- To mark (a written or printed passage) with an obelus; to judge as spurious or doubtful.
- To add an odorant to (especially a gas, so that leaks can be more easily detected).
- To convert into a form of opal or chalcedony, especially to convert wood into such a fossilized form.
- To make opalescent.
- To out something that is to turn something written into something
- To perform oral sex upon.
- any glycoside of an aldose or 2-ketose formed by reaction with excess of an aryl-hydrazine
- To gaze beyond; to exceed in sharpness or persistence of seeing or of looking; hence, to stare out of countenance.
- an unusually large garment size
- of an unusually large size
- to exceed in size
- Of a circle, to become stretched out in one direction, thereby becoming an oval.
- Any unsaturated six-membered heterocycle containing four carbon atoms, one oxygen, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds
- A five-membered heterocycle having three carbon atoms, one oxygen atom, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds; the 1,3- isomer is aromatic
- To combine with oxygen or otherwise make an oxide.
- To increase the valence (or the positive charge) of an element by removing electrons.
- To coat something with an oxide.
- To become oxidized.
- To treat or react with ozone; to ozonize
- Any of several compounds or complexes of ozone
- To treat or react with ozone; to ozonate
- To convert oxygen into ozone, especially by using an ozonizer
- To make poetic.
- To compose poetry.
- To establish the zone into which a property will fall under zoning.
- The range of antibody concentrations within which reaction is inhibited
- A horizontal, underground stem of some plants that sends out roots and shoots from its nodes.
- A so-called "image of thought" that apprehends multiplicities. See
- One who snoozes; a sleeper.
- Something that is boring, uninteresting or unremarkable; something that would tend to inspire sleep.
- To nuzzle affectionately.
- A zone making up part of a larger zone.
- That has not been zoned.
- A West African buffalo with short horns and large ears.
- An official in charge of water supplies in Latin America.
- A member of an indigenous people of Mexico, concentrated in the state of Oaxaca and spread into some neighbouring states.
- Any of a group of Oto-Manguean languages spoken by the Zapotec people.
- Of or relating to the Zapotec people.
- Of or relating to their language.
- Full of zeal; ardent, fervent; exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
- A cross between a zebra and any other equine animal, but especially a horse.
- Of or pertaining to such a cross.
- Of or pertaining to a zebra; zebrine.
- a perennial herb native to India and Indonesia.
- A zealot; the male counterpart of a zelatrix.
- A Russian district or provincial council, or elective local-governmental administrative division, founded in 1864 by Tsar Alexander the Liberator.
- Pertaining to any of various people named Zeno, or to their philosophies.
- To set, reset or initialize something (especially a variable or parameter) to zero.
- The positive electrode of an electrolytic cell; the anode.
- Resembling or Zoilos (c. 400 Ancient Greek grammarian notorious for unfairly harsh criticism.
- To write in, or adapt to, the style of the writer (1840–1902).
- experimentation on animals
- A proposed archetype of the form of all animals, based not on a shared body plan but on conserved molecular homologies.
- An animal totem; an animal (or animal figure) that is taken as symbolic of a deeper abstraction.
- Of or pertaining to the Zoque languages.
- A composite mineral containing umangite, clausthalite, and other minerals.
- a small, carnivorous, nocturnal African mammal resembling a skunk.
- A proenzyme, or enzyme precursor, which requires a biochemical change (i.e. hydrolysis) to become an active form of the enzyme.
- To alienate (property) in mortmain.
- To wipe out (a debt, liability etc.) gradually or in installments.
- To even out the costs of running an algorithm over many iterations, so that high-cost iterations are much less frequent than low-cost iterations, which lowers the average running time per iteration.
- Of a metal object: having a surface layer of oxide, for decoration or protection, and formed via an electrolytic process.
- A thick plain silk, generally black, used for clerical garments.
- An instrument for reducing a liquid to spray or vapor for disinfecting, cooling, medical use or perfume spraying.
- To destroy itself: to be destroyed by its own enzymes.
- the accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (such as urea) that are usually excreted in the urine
- Of or pertaining to azotemia.
- of a fine blue color; azure.
- The woolly fern,
- A Scythian Lamb: a joke creature, supposedly half animal and half plant, made by inverting a woolly fern.
- The Vegetable Lamb of Tartary, a mythical plant believed to grow sheep as its fruit.
- Any salt or ester of benzoic acid.
- a beggar, pauper, rascal.
- Adorned with a blazon.
- One who gives publicity, proclaims, or blazons; especially, one who blazons coats of arms; a herald.
- A kind of thin woollen cloth that may be either plain or twilled.
- To do the work of a botanist; as to inventory the plant life in an area; to collect plants for research purposes.
- A metal made to look like bronze.
- A variety of enstatite, often with a bronze-like lustre.
- To destroy with a bulldozer.
- To push someone over by heading straight over them. Often used in conjunction with "over".
- To push through forcefully.
- To push, as a bulldozer pushes
- To shoot down an idea immediately and forcefully.
- To intimidate; to restrain or coerce by intimidation or violence; used originally of the intimidation of black voters in Louisiana.
- To form a protective surface on (a ferrous metal) by coating with aluminum powder and then heating.
- To follow a diet that focuses on the number of calories in food.
- To provide information about the number of calories in food items.
- To make food with high-calorie ingredients.
- To establish as a formal, standard rule.
- To declare (a person) as a saint.
- To glorify; to exalt to the highest honour.
- A short song, now especially one which is light and breezy.
- To castrate (a cockerel) in order to fatten it for table use.
- Of or pertaining to the Cenozoic
- A geologic era within the Phanerozoic eon comprising the Paleogene and Neogene from about 65 million years ago to the present, when the continents moved to their current position and modern plants and animals evolved.
- To chrome; to treat with chromium.
- One to whom a fine of land was acknowledged.
- One who, or that which, cognizes.
- To add color to.
- To convert black and white media to color by digital post production
- The fact or practice of cozening; cheating, deception.
- An instance of cozening; a scam.
- fraud; deception; the acts of one who cozens
- The state or quality of being cozy.
- To cause a pidgin language rapidly expanding in vocabulary and grammatical rules to become ultimately a creole.
- To render an imported object 'localised'; to produce variations which give an object a regional flavour.
- To remove the ions from
- To turn into a demon.
- To describe or represent as evil or diabolic.
- To explode, or cause to explode; to burn with an explosion; to detonate.
- any salt of a diazohydroxide RN=NO- M+
- A parish council, consisting of a dean and twelve douzeniers.
- To reduce in size or number.
- To reduce the workforce of.
- To terminate the employment of.
- The state of being dozy.
- To adorn with prominent markings.
- To inscribe upon.
- To draw (a coat of arms).
- To celebrate or extol as with deeds or merit.
- To embody in bronze; to set up a bronze representation of, as of a person.
- To colour in imitation of bronze.
- Converted into an enol
- Of or relating to the Entozoa.
- Of or relating to the Entozoa.
- Any of various microscopic parasitic worms previously classified together under the grouping Entozoa.
- Relating to, or containing, eozoons.
- An epizootic disease or outbreak.
- To affect with ergot.
- To praise, celebrate or pay homage to (someone), especially in an eloquent formal eulogy.
- To drive out supposed evil spirits from a person, place or thing, especially by an incantation or prayer
- To rid a person, place or thing of an evil spirit
- To focus, or to adjust a focus
- To sharpen an image by focusing
- To concentrate on a particular location; to localize
- The state of being fozy; lack of spirit; dullness.
- Messy and unkempt, especially of hair.
- While, or as if, frozen; in a manner that is cold, unfeeling, unmoving, etc.
- a city in California, USA.
- a city in Louisiana, USA.
- a city in Texas, USA
- A trigonal-hexagonal scalenohedral mineral containing aluminum, hydrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and strontium.
- p-sulphondichloraminobenzoic acid, a disinfectant used to sterilize water.
- A tablet of this disinfectant.
- A village in British Columbia, Canada
- A city in Idaho
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Kansas
- A city in North Dakota
- A city in Pennsylvania
- To make human, or treat as if human.
- A cannon that combines certain characteristics of guns and mortars. The howitzer delivers projectiles with medium velocities, either by low or high trajectories.
- Normally a cannon with a tube length of 20 to 30 calibers; however, the tube length can exceed 30 calibers and still be considered a howitzer when the high angle fire zoning solution permits range overlap between charges
- A powerfully hit shot.
- To make or become stupid.
- To imitate the manner of the Laconians, especially in brief, pithy speech, or in frugality and austerity.
- Someone who lionizes.
- To make local; to fix in, or assign to, a definite place.
- To adapt a product for use in a particular country or region, typically by translating text into the language of that country and modifying currencies, date formats, etc.
- To determine where something takes place or is to be found.
- To make logical; to bring into the domain of logic.
- To make someone loyal to a cause
- A bacteriolytic (or antibiotic) enzyme found in many animal secretions, and in egg white.
- To subject to majorization.
- To compose or play melodies.
- To make melodious; to write a melody for (existing text).
- To learn by heart, commit to memory.
- Any worm-like, marine parasite of the phylum Mesozoa.
- Of a geologic era within the Phanerozoic eon that comprises the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods from about 230 to 65 million years ago, when life on earth was dominated by reptiles.
- The Mesozoic era.
- Any animal that undergoes development from an embryo stage with three tissue layers, namely the ectoderm, mesoderm, and endoderm.
- Any animal that is multicellular.
- Having to do with animals that develop from an embryo with three tissue layers.
- Having to do with animals that are multicellular.
- of, or relating to the metazoa
- To make something mobile.
- To assemble troops and their equipment in a coordinated fashion so as to be ready for war.
- To become made ready for war.
- To divide into separate modules.
- To convert something (especially a security) into currency
- To mint money
- To establish a currency as legal tender
- To make a business activity profit-generating, particularly in computer and internet-related activities.
- To apply to a moral purpose; to explain in a moral sense; to draw a moral from.
- To supply with moral lessons, teachings, or examples; to lend a moral to.
- To render moral; to correct the morals of.
- To give a moral quality to; to affect the moral quality of, either for better or worse.
- To make moral reflections; to regard acts and events as involving a moral.
- To fit something with a motor.
- To supply something or someone with motor vehicles.
- To supply armoured vehicles; to mechanize.
- A short cape worn by some Catholic clergy.
- To convert or adapt to the ways or norms of negros.
- To form into nodules.
- To form nodules.
- To lead the life of a nomad; to wander with flocks and herds for the sake of finding pasturage.
- to be witness of the authenticity of a document and its accompanying signatures in one's capacity as notary public
- To adapt something to a fictional form, especially to adapt into a novel.
- To innovate.
- with an or as or
- A device to add odor to a gas.
- The state or condition of being oozy.
- Converted into a form of opal or chalcedony
- To make (bacteria or other cells) more susceptible to the action of phagocytes by use of opsonins.
- To act optimistically or as an optimist.
- To make (something) optimal.
- To make (something) more efficient, such as a computer program.
- To become optimal.
- A substance formerly supposed to impart the characteristic meaty smell and taste to certain dishes.
- To shine or burn more brightly or intensely than.
- of an unusually large size
- To gaze; to overlook.
- Larger than normal
- Excessively large
- To exceed in size
- To make larger, or too large
- A benzodiazepine drug used to treat anxiety, insomnia, and alcohol withdrawal.
- That has reacted with oxygen, or been modified by oxidation
- An oxidizing agent, especially one used to oxidize the fuel of a rocket or a fuel cell.
- A device that converts oxygen into ozone, normally by means of a silent electrical discharge; an ozone generator
- A sesquiterpene quinone found in various Perezia species.
- Resembling a fungus of the polyphyletic genus Peziza, having a cuplike form.
- To cause to have a polarization.
- To cause a group to be divided into extremes.
- To attack in speech or writing.
- To make political; to politicize.
- To play the politician; to dispute as politicians do.
- To make Polish, as to custom, culture, language, or style of the Republic of Poland.
- A heterocyclic organic compound containing two nitrogen atoms next to each others in a five-membered ring, called 1,2-diazole in IUPAC nomenclature.
- A group of compounds containing that structure.
- The four aces, kings, queens, jacks, or tens, in the game of piquet, any of these counting as fourteen points.
- A drink made from wine, ale (or milk), sugar, etc.
- Having been frozen again.
- the act, process or result of being rezoned
- One of a proposed class of flowering plants growing on the roots of other plants and lacking green foliage.
- To give something (or someone) the characteristics of a robot.
- To automate, especially by making use of robots.
- To make royal or royalist.
- To talk casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection
- A casual conversation, especially one held in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.
- A kind of brownish-grey desert soil.
- To polish with a wax-like substance.
- To subject to solarization.
- To overexpose.
- To treat soil by covering with plastic and exposing to sunlight.
- To convert to using solar energy.
- To commit a solecism.
- A type of soil with a so-called "natric horizon" within the upper metre of the soil profile and a subsoil with higher clay content than the upper horizon, the latter having more than 15% exchangeable sodium.
- (of a consonant) To increase in sonority; to become more sonorous.
- To associate, or hold fellowship, as sisters; to have sisterly feelings.
- A tetragonal-dipyramidal mineral containing lead, oxygen, and tungsten.
- A composition in three voice parts.
- A vocal (or, rarely, instrumental) trio.
- To formulate a theory, especially about some specific subject.
- To speculate.
- Any of a class of unsaturated heterocyclic compounds containing a ring of three carbon atoms, a sulphur and an nitrogen atom; especially the simplest one, C3H3SN.
- To behave as a misanthrope.
- To cause (someone) to slide into bitter misanthropy, into Timonism.
- To reduce to a set of tokens by parsing.
- To treat as a token minority.
- To make (a tone) temporarily become tonic.
- To produce tone or tension in (e.g. a muscle).
- Resembling topaz, especially in colour
- To combine parts to make a total.
- either of two isomeric heterocyclic compounds having a five-membered ring with three nitrogen atoms and two double bonds in the ring; any organic derivative of these compounds
- To teach; to instruct.
- To organize workers into a union.
- To assess something as being valuable, positive, worthy, or admirable
- To fix the price of something at an artificially high level, usually by government action
- To express with the voice, to utter.
- To produce noises or calls from the throat.
- To sing without using words.
- To turn a consonant into a vowel.
- To make a sound voiced rather than voiceless.
- To add vowel points to a consonantal script (e.g. niqqud in Hebrew)
- An oxysulfide of lead occurring in implanted spherical globules of a yellowish or brownish colour.
- A city in Russia.
- A river in Tambov, Lipetsk, and Voronezh oblasts in Russia, a left tributary of the Don.
- To give the quality, sound, or office of a vowel to.
- To flirt with and/or seduce, or attempt to seduce, women, especially lecherously.
- To turn into a woman; to feminize.
- The sand mole or coast rat (
- In the manner of a zealot; zealous; fanatic.
- Something characteristic of a zealot; excessive zeal; fanaticism.
- An old gold coin of Italy; a sequin.
- Pertaining to any of various people named Zeno, or to their philosophies.
- A follower of any of various people named Zeno.
- Of, pertaining to, containing, or produced using a zeolite.
- An optical toy, in which figures made to revolve on the inside of a cylinder, and viewed through slits in its circumference, appear like a single figure passing through a series of natural motions as if animated or mechanically moved.
- Without zones; unzoned.
- Without a belt or girdle.
- The time in a particular timezone, based on a meridian, as opposed to standard time.
- A plant whose seeds, spores, or fruit are dispersed by animals.
- originating, or produced by animals rather then plants
- A colony or mass of bacteria embedded in a viscous gelatinous substance, characteristic of a transitory stage through which rapidly multiplying bacteria pass in the course of their evolution.
- A worshipper of animals
- measurement of the bodies of animals
- A person sexually attracted to animals.
- A New World vulture of the family Cathartidae, especially the black vulture (Coragyps atratus).
- The intimate pairing of homologous chromosomes during the synaptic stage of meiosis
Possible word length