Page 1 from 1
Total results: 16
- A road or path within an airport designated for the taxiing of aircraft connecting the runways with ramps, hangars, terminals and other facilities.
- The bayberry.
- The snowberry.
- The yangmei.
- A divided highway where intersections and direct access to adjacent properties have been eliminated.
- A road built to freeway standards.
- A road built for high speed traffic, but not up to motorway standards or designated a motorway.
- A portion worth sixpence.
Possible word length