Page 1 from 4
Total results: 3890
- Resembling cake in texture.
- Resembling or containing coke.
- An insulated picnic cooler, using ice or refrigerated blocks to keep food and drinks cool.
- A type of fish-trap consisting of tubular nets that are supported by hoops.
- unpleasantly sticky; yucky; disgusting
- excessively sentimental
- unwell or upset; in a bad state of mind or health
- A Jew.
- ‘Jewish’, seen in a derogatory sense; cunning, supercilious.
- of the colour of ink, especially black ink; dark.
- spattered or stained with ink
- in the nature of a joke; jocular
- A knockout (in boxing).
- To knock someone out, or render them unconscious or senseless.
- Affected with kibes.
- To look steadfastly; to gaze.
- name of modern usage.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling a lake
- of the color of a lake pigment; murky
- transparent; said of blood rendered transparent by the action of some solvent agent on the red blood corpuscles
- misty; dark; murky
- Describing the taste of wine that has been aged in oak and acquired tannins from the wood.
- A Turkish tile-based game.
- A gambling device based on the card game poker.
- Small and cramped.
- misty; foggy; cloudy
- A roundel barry wavy argent and azure; a fountain.
- to vomit, usually because of intoxication
- to talk incessantly
- To make ready; prepare.
- To dispose; be set in order for; be destined or intended for.
- To set open; open.
- To draw (stitches etc.) tight.
- To hit, strike, especially with a cane or whip.
- To crack (a whip).
- to stab.
- To throw or thrust with a sudden, smart movement; to kick or strike suddenly; to jerk.
- To strike or lash with a whip or stick.
- A sudden or quick thrust or motion; a jerk.
- itch, a prickly feeling
- to itch, irritate the skin
- A laugh, especially a loud or hearty one.
- To laugh, especially loudly or uproariously
- Frame around the neck, and related senses.
- A bar or frame of wood by which two oxen or other draught animals are joined at the heads or necks enabling them to pull a plough, cart etc.
- A frame or convex crosspiece from which a bell is hung.
- Any of various linking or supporting objects that resemble a yoke; a crosspiece, a curved bar etc.
- A frame worn on the neck of an animal, such as a cow, pig, or goose, to prevent passage through a fence.
- A pole carried on the neck and shoulders of a person, used for carrying a pair of buckets, etc., one at each end of the pole.
- A fitting placed across the head of the rudder with a line attached at each end by which a boat may be steered. In modern use it is primarily found in sailing canoes and kayaks.
- The electromagnetic coil that deflects the electron beam in a cathode ray tube.
- The part of an item of clothing which fits around the shoulders, or the hips, from which the rest of the garment hangs, and which is often distinguished by having a double thickness of material, or decorative flourishes.
- Any of various devices with crosspieces used to control an aircraft; now specifically, the control column.
- A Y-shaped stand used to support a blowpipe or punty while reheating in the glory hole.
- Well-developed muscles of the neck and shoulders.
- Pair of harnessed draught animals, and related senses.
- A pair of animals, especially oxen, yoked together to pull something.
- A horse and cart, a carriage; now generally, a car or other vehicle.
- A miscellaneous object; a gadget.
- Pill of a psychoactive drug.
- Extended uses and quantities.
- An area of arable land, especially specifically consisting of a quarter of a suling, or around 50-60 acres.
- A burden; something which oppresses or restrains a person.
- A bond of love, especially marriage.
- An amount of work done with draught animals, lasting about half a day; a shift of work.
- To link or to join.
- To unite, to connect.
- To enslave; to bring into bondage; to restrain; to confine.
- pertaining to or consisting of a yoke
- The yellow, spherical part of an egg that is surrounded by the white albumen, and serves as nutriment for the growing young.
- The grease in a sheep's fleece.
- something disgusting
- the sound made by a laugh
- To itch.
- A synthetic resin derived from a reaction between alcohol and certain acids, used as a base for many laminates, paints and coatings.
- In an unlucky or perverse manner.
- Refusing to proceed or cooperate.
- Having bark.
- Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- Sounding like the bark of a dog.
- Beaked: having a beak.
- Beak-like: resembling a beak.
- Having a nose which resembles a beak.
- (of a gesture) Made using a beak; (of a sound) produced through a beak.
- A placeholder name used to refer to a (usually white) woman held in contempt by the speaker.
- Having abundant bushes, shrubs or trees.
- Caused by trees or shrubs.
- Bushy, bristling.
- Overgrown with bracken or brushwood
- Being large in size, mass, or volume.
- Having excess body mass, especially muscle.
- Resembling or relating to cawk.
- Abbreviation of cockatoo; used when pretending to talk to such a bird, as in "hello cocky".
- A cockatoo farmer.
- A sheep farmer.
- Overly confident, arrogant and boastful.
- Of wine, contaminated by a faulty or tainted cork.
- Consisting of, or like, cork; dry; shrivelled.
- An injury caused by a blow ("corking").
- Tiny and cute; small and attractive.
- Tiny and insignificant; small and undesirable.
- Great; going well; proceeding in an eminently agreeable fashion.
- A duck (aquatic bird), especially a toy rubber duck
- A pet name used affectionately.
- Dimly lit, as at dusk (evening).
- Having a shade of color that is rather dark.
- ashen, greyish skin coloration
- A dusky shark.
- A dusky dolphin.
- Of a woman, whether actually lesbian or not, having stereotypically lesbian characteristics; that looks like a dyke.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- To place in the sky.
- To exalt.
- Consisting of flakes or of small, loose masses; lying, or cleaving off, in flakes or layers; flakelike.
- Unreliable; prone to make plans with others but then abandon those plans.
- Unreliable; working only on an intermittent basis; prone to cease functioning properly.
- Having the character of folk music
- Offbeat, unconventional or eccentric.
- Not quite right; of questionable quality; not appropriate to the context.
- Cool; great; excellent.
- Having or relating to the smell of funk.
- Relating to or reminiscent of various genres of African American music, especially funk.
- Relating to, or characterized by, great fear, or funking.
- awkward, ungainly; lacking grace or dexterity in movement
- Resembling or characteristic of a geek.
- greasy, messy or dirty.
- Resembling or characteristic of a hawk.
- phony, as if a hoax; noticeably contrived; of obviously flimsy credibility or quality
- corny; overly or unbelievably sentimental
- A Caucasian person.
- A factory hand or general unskilled worker.
- Absence from school or work.
- Full of hooks.
- Shaped like a hook.
- Exhibiting strong, masculine beauty.
- Shaped like a hunk, or piece; chunky.
- All right; in good condition.
- even; square; on equal footing with
- A person of Hungarian or Slavic, especially Ruthenian, descent.
- Characterized by physical jerking.
- Having the behavior of a jerk
- Lean meat cured and preserved by cutting into thin strips and air-drying in the sun.
- To cure and preserve (meat) by drying it, making jerky.
- Resembling or characteristic of junk; cheap, worthless, or of low quality.
- A diminutive of the female given names Katherine, Kathleen, and related names; also used as a formal given name.
- name definition
- A type of small boat, covered over by a surface deck, powered by the occupant or occupants using a double-bladed paddle in a sitting position, from a hole in the surface deck
- To use a kayak, to travel or race in a kayak.
- To traverse a body of water by kayak.
- name, a modern invention possibly based on Kay or Michaela
- A pin used in kayles or skittles.
- name used in Ireland and Scotland.
- form of (shapeshifting spirit).
- A county in the Republic of Ireland.
- derived from the place name, or from the given name Kendrick.
- name transferred from the surname or the place name.
- name, originally of Australian usage, also spelled Keri, Kerri and Kerrie.
- An animal belonging to a rare breed of dairy cattle, native to Ireland.
- Any of a class of organic radicals, R2C-O., formally derived from a ketone
- name, a rare spelling variant of Kevin.
- One who, or that which, keys.
- A device for signalling by pressing keys or switches.
- A in California.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- Lively, exciting, thrilling.
- Characterised by kicking motions.
- Describing a wicket that sometimes causes the ball to kick (bounce unevenly).
- name of modern use; compare
- Full of kinks; liable to kink or curl.
- Queer; eccentric; crotchety.
- Marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, and other sexual practices.
- An English placename.
- A in Arkansas
- an unincorporated community in Van Buren Township, Monroe County, Indiana, USA
- A village in Ohio
- A hamlet in Ontario, Canada
- A city in Texas
- A town in Vermont
- A town in Wyoming
- originally for a person from Kirby.
- name transferred from the surname.
- name transferred from the surname.
- Tending to kiss frequently.
- Eccentric, strange, or foolish; crazy or insane; kookish.
- Behaving like a kook (a person with poor style or skill); kook-like.
- a Turkic language spoken by the Kumyks in the Dagestan region of the Russian Federation.
- a packsack to be swung on either side of a packsaddle
- An Ancient Greek drinking cup with a stem, two handles, and a broad, shallow body
- A breed of small Highland cattle.
- To make known in words; to announce, proclaim, declare, tell.
- To make known by action, appearance; to manifest, show, prove, demonstrate, indicate.
- The capital city of Tuva, Russia
- Tall, slim, and rather ungraceful or awkward.
- Having leaks, not sealed.
- Like or resembling a leek or leeks; leekish.
- Of or pertaining to hyperlinks.
- Having locks or tufts.
- Tending to lurk; given to or indicative of lurking
- Unpleasantly dirty and disgusting.
- maggoty, full of maggots.
- name, Mike or Mick.
- name or Michelle.
- A diminutive of the male given names Mike and Michael.
- Resembling milk in color, consistency, smell, etc.; consisting of milk.
- Of the black in an image, appearing as dark gray rather than black.
- (of a drink) Containing (an especially large amount of) milk.
- (of grains) Containing a whitish liquid, juicy.
- Immature, childish.
- Producing milk, lactating.
- Covered in muck.
- Obscene, pornographic.
- having the scent of musk
- Irritated, in a bad mood; disparaging.
- Like a nook; small and secluded or cosy.
- Cold, but not excessively so.
- Shrewd, sly; often also characterised by a sarcastic sense of humour.
- Sickly; peaked.
- Characterised by peaks.
- Discoloured by fungus growth or insects.
- Inclined to peck.
- Lively or enthusiastic.
- Standing upright; firm.
- Fussy; particular; demanding to have things just right.
- A picture.
- A pike (fish).
- Associated with or filled with pike (fish).
- A working-class (often underclass) person; can vary from specifically Irish Travellers to gypsies or travellers from any ethnic background, but now increasingly used for any socially undesirable person, with negative connotations of benefit fraud, theft, single-parent families and living on run-down estates.
- Associated with members of the above-mentioned underclass.
- To steal.
- Methylated spirits mixed with red wine or Condy's crystals.
- A baby mouse, especially when used as food for a snake, etc.
- A white person.
- The smallest finger or toe of a hand or foot.
- Covered in pock marks; specifically, pox-ridden, syphilitic.
- of small volume, cramped
- Resembling or characteristic of pork.
- Rather fat; chubby.
- A lie.
- An eye.
- Of or pertaining to punk (touchwood) - soft or rotted.
- Of or pertaining to the punk subculture.
- Inclined to quake; tremulous.
- Soiled with smoke or steam; smoky; foul.
- Emitting a reek; smelly.
- To enter information into a device, such as a keyboard or keypad, after it has been done at least once before.
- To modify (a lock or its cylinder) to change which keys will open it.
- To change the key or tenor of; to reframe.
- A diminutive of the male given name Richard.
- Dangerous, involving risks.
- full of rooks.
- misty; gloomy.
- Shaking or trembling.
- Nervous; Anxious.
- Full of shakes or cracks; cracked.
- Easily shaken; tottering; unsound.
- Similar in appearance or texture (especially in softness and smoothness) to silk.
- Smooth and pleasant; seductive.
- Covered in long, slender, glistening hairs pressed close to the surface; sericeous.
- Surrounded by sky.
- Resembling the sky.
- Of or relating to the sky.
- In the sky.
- Filled with or giving off smoke.
- Of a colour or colour pattern similar to that of smoke.
- Having a flavour like smoke.
- Having a dark, thick, bass sound.
- Suspicious; open to suspicion.
- Resembling or relating to snakes.
- Windy; winding; twisty; sinuous, wavy.
- sly; cunning; deceitful.
- Covered with serpents; having serpents.
- Soaking wet; sopping; saturated.
- Characterised by soaking; involving a soak.
- Complaining, whingeing, sad; jealous.
- Sentimental, sissy; timid.
- A sook, a crybaby.
- Having spikes, spiny.
- hostile; standoffish
- silent and withdrawn after being upset
- A low two-wheeled cart, used in harness racing.
- Any carriage seating only the driver.
- Of a substance, slightly
- Of low quality.
- In poor taste.
- in one's appearance.
- Talkative or loquacious
- Containing a great deal of dialogue or talking in general
- rhubarb, sticks from that vegetable
- Having tusks, especially prominent tusks.
- To stop transmitting on a two-way radio, etc.
- name, also used as a formal given name.
- Like a wanker; foolish or objectionable.
- Moist; damp; clammy.
- Juicy; mellow.
- Pliant; soft.
- Lopsided, misaligned or off-centre.
- Feeble, shaky or rickety.
- Suffering from intermittent bugs; broken.
- Generally incorrect.
- A subgenre of electronic music employing unstable rhythms, complex time signatures, and mid-range synths.
- Technically worded, in the style of jargon.
- Of or pertaining to work; tending to be too serious about work.
- A large Himalayan antelope, Budorcas taxicolor
- A super-alert state where the bird is hungry, but not weak, and ready to hunt.
- The saki, Pithecia leucocephala
- To give the hunter's cry of "yoick".
- Wearing a yoke.
- Having large and well-defined muscles.
- An unsophisticated person.
- A person of rural background.
- Of, pertaining to, or having the characteristics of yolk.
- spelling of (English city)
- An English surname, variant of York.
- a city in northern California, USA
- Of something highly offensive; causing aversion or disgust.
- Yukon Territory
- A city/town in Oklahoma.
- A river of British Columbia, the Yukon Territory and Alaska, which gives its name to the territory.
- A kind of Turkish rug from Konya and Karaman regions.
- A hydrocarbon containing at least one carbon–carbon triple bond.
- A shop in which bread (and often other baked goods such as cakes) is baked and/or sold.
- The trade of a baker.
- The actual goods produced in a bakery such as doughnuts, long johns, bismarcks, sugar and glazed twisters, cinnamon rolls, eclairs, etc.
- An instrument for tightening the parts of a bedstead.
- (of eyes, people) blinking repeatedly, prone to blink.
- (of lights, shining objects) flickery, prone to flicker
- (of milk) Turned somewhat sour.
- in digital photography, a flashing pixel.
- Resembling a block in shape.
- A bowl or vessel made from a gourd.
- Pertaining to books.
- Inclined to read books; literate.
- Covered with brick.
- Similar to brick in texture, colour, shape, etc.
- A bricklayer.
- Somewhat brisk; lively; energetic.Oxford English Dictionary, second edition (1989)
- A britchka, a type of horse-drawn carriage.
- incidental conversation, chit-chat; small talk
- a secluded or private walk
- Work done in addition to one's normal duties; subordinate or secondary business; work done on the side.
- Consisting of or containing chalk.
- Resembling chalk in some way.
- Impudent; impertinent; impertinently bold, often in a way that is regarded as endearing or amusing.
- Indulged in.
- Poisonous (of animals such as snakes), dangerous, cunning, violent, potent.
- Chick (young bird).
- Full of chinks, laden with small cracks or openings.
- Possessing attributes of, or similar to, a Chinese person or Chinese style or culture.
- A Chinese takeaway restaurant.
- A meal of Chinese food.
- A Chinese person.
- Reminiscent of choking.
- A station, as for collection of customs, for palanquin bearers, police, etc.
- Having chunks.
- Easily or frequently clicking or being clicked.
- Emitting a click sound.
- Prone to cluck.
- Ungainly; awkward; inelegant; cumbersome.
- Marked with, abounding in, or infested with cockles
- Having lots of cracks.
- crazy, mad
- Weak, unwell.
- Not in good working condition; shaky.
- Grouchy, irritable; easily upset.
- Not in perfect mental working order; eccentric, peculiar.
- Full of spirit; spirited.
- Tending to creak
- Worn down by overuse; decrepit
- arthritic or rheumatic
- Of or relating to a special kind of phonation in which the arytenoid cartilages in the larynx are drawn together, compressing the vocal folds.
- Containing, or abounding in, creeks.
- Like a creek; winding.
- Like that of a frog.
- A person with dark skin.
- With a dark appearance.
- Faintly seen in the dark.
- In a morbid manner.
- An upper-class black.
- A small locomotive, especially with a switch engine.
- A domestic animal, similar to a horse.
- A stubborn person.
- A fool.
- A small auxiliary engine, also called donkey engine.
- A bad poker player.
- trashy, worthless
- A malicious possessing spirit, believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.
- A fraud or forgery; an act of doctoring, or the product of one.
- mostly; for the greater part
- In a fickle manner.
- Easily flicked; thus, light and fast
- frisky; inclined to frisk or caper
- Abounding with flocks; floccose.
- unstable, prone to rapid and unpredictable changes
- A sycophant; a servant or hanger-on who is kept for his loyalty or muscle rather than his intellect.
- Characteristic of simple country life.
- Informal, affable and familiar.
- Resembling a freak.
- Odd; bizarre; unusual.
- Scary; frightening.
- Sexually deviant.
- Playful; energetic; lively; enthusiastic.
- Sexually stimulated; horny.
- Jagged or rough.
- truancy, especially from school.
- A mixed group of Asiatic people from Western Asia who took over the eastern Nile Delta, ending the Thirteenth Dynasty of Egypt and initiating the Second Intermediate Period.
- a town in West Yorkshire, England.
- name, variant of Kaylee.
- name, a variant of Carolyn or Carlene.
- The nucleus of a cell
- name, a fanciful variant of
- The game of skittles or ninepins, or the set of pins used in the game.
- name, variant of Kaylee.
- The hollow stalk of an umbelliferous plant, such as the hemlock.
- of origin, anglicized from "descendant of (a person named) slender (from caol)".
- name, recent transferred use of the surname.
- name, recent transferred use of the surname.
- a less common spelling of Kelly.
- name transferred from the surname.
- name transferred from the surname, popular in the 1990s.
- A hamlet in Alberta, Canada.
- An unincorporated community in California.
- An unincorporated community in Texas.
- name transferred from the surname.
- A type of rough woollen cloth.
- In the sociology of an action or utterance that signals the meaning of interaction to participants.
- The input of text or data by means of a keyboard.
- A form of vandalism performed by scratching paint with a key
- A telegraph operator.
- An employee of vital importance to a business.
- John Maynard Keynes, English economist
- A small board with keys primarily used for tactile input into a machine.
- A city in West Virginia, USA
- An input device whose few keys can be pressed in many combinations, often simultaneously, to enter different commands or characters.
- A set of keys (unique identifiers) used to distinguish the rows of data being traversed by a cursor.
- A collection of keys on a typewriter or keyboard.
- A slot into which a precision attachment (a key) is fitted.
- of origin, from the Gaelic Mac Giolla Ruaidh.
- Having a kind personality.
- Favourable; gentle; auspicious; beneficent.
- In a kind manner, out of kindness.
- in a favourable way.
- Please; definition.
- With kind acceptance; definition.
- Of or belonging to a king or kings; exercised by a king.
- Characteristic of kings, majestic, regal.
- In a royal manner.
- One of a tribe of American Indians, distantly related to the Shoshones, who formerly inhabited the region around the head waters of the
- name, Scottish diminutive of Christine.
- awkward, clumsy or socially inept
- Having a knack; cunning; crafty.
- Having many protuberances, knobs or knots; knotty, rough or rugged.
- Temperamentally rough.
- Having knaps; full of protuberances or humps; knobby
- Resembling a knob.
- Having many knobs or knob-like projections.
- pleasantly small
- Having knolls; replete with knolls.
- Full of knots.
- Complicated or tricky; complex; difficult.
- Gnarled or knotty; hard and misshapen.
- A South African jam or fruit preserve.
- A member of an indigenous people in Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
- The language spoken by this people.
- A diminutive of the female given names Kristine/Christine or Kristina/Christina.
- A variant of Christie, a diminutive of Christina and related female names.
- A base obtained from coal tar.
- A lighter-than-air kite, filled with gas and capable of staying aloft even without wind.
- A footman, a liveried male servant.
- A fawning, servile follower; a lickspittle.
- To attend, wait upon, serve obsequiously
- To toady, play the flunky
- probable; having a greater-than-even chance of occurring
- Reasonably to be expected; apparently destined, probable
- appropriate, suitable; believable; having a good potential
- plausible; Within the realm of credibility
- promising; apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome
- attractive; pleasant
- Similar; like; alike.
- Something or somebody considered likely.
- In a meek manner; quietly and humbly.
- Like or befitting a monk.
- Any of several place names in England and the United States.
- a city in and Kansas, USA
- derived from the place names in England.
- The Orkney Islands.
- In a pink manner; with pink colour.
- Having or showing pluck, courage or spirit in trying circumstances.
- Having the character of a prank
- Stiff and sharp; prickly.
- short and stout; mesomorphic
- A short, thickset person characterised by thick neck, large abdomen and relatively short limbs; a mesomorph.
- That resembles the quack of a duck.
- Fraudulent; characterised by or using the methods of quackery.
- Infested with quackgrass.
- Given to quirks or idiosyncrasies; strange in a somewhat silly, awkward manner, potentially cute.
- Debauchery; lewdness.
- run-down, like a shack
- Resembling or characteristic of a shark.
- Disposed to shirk.
- Frequently ill; often in poor health; given to becoming ill.
- Having the appearance of sickness or ill health; appearing ill, infirm or unhealthy; pale.
- Weak; faint; suggesting unhappiness.
- Somewhat sick; disposed to illness; attended with disease.
- Tending to produce disease.
- Tending to produce nausea; sickening.
- Overly sweet.
- To make sickly.
- In a sick manner.
- A small rocky island which may be covered by the sea at high tide or during storms.
- Skilled, skilful.
- Small or inadequate; not generous, or of a garment, very small, light, or revealing.
- A barmaid who wears little clothing.
- Having little flesh and fat; slim; slender; narrow; thin, generally beyond what looks beautiful.
- Naked; nude (chiefly used in the phrase skinny dipping).
- The details or facts; especially, those obtained by gossip or rumor.
- A state of nakedness; nudity.
- A low-fat serving of coffee.
- A skinny being.
- Like a skirt; featuring a skirt or skirts.
- Wearing a skirt.
- Fond of wearing skirts; tending to wear skirts.
- A street game in which players attempt to flick caps into a series of squares drawn on the ground.
- having an unpleasant odor
- Having a smell of skunk (a type of marijuana)
- A porter at an airport.
- As much as a sky will hold.
- Like the sky, or approaching the sky; lofty; ethereal.
- An outer space laboratory.
- Receiving all or most light from the sky
- Furnished with one or more skylights.
- The dimeric quinone 2,4,5-trihydroxy-7-methyl-1-(2,4,5-trihydroxy-7-methyl-9,10-dioxoanthracen-1-yl)anthracene-9,10-dione that is a glucagon antagonist
- An island in the Sporades administered by Euboea or Evia in Greece.
- A village in the Sporades administered by Euboea or Evia in Greece.
- An airplane route.
- An elevated road.
- a elevated corridor connecting buildings above ground level.
- Smirking, or as if smirking
- Of food, suitable as a snack.
- Difficult to catch due to constantly outwitting the adversaries
- Dishonest; deceitful.
- brand spanking new
- Resembling a speck, minuscule.
- Marked with specks; speckled.
- One who wears spectacles; often used attributively.
- A spectacular mark (catch) in Australian rules football.
- eerie, or suggestive of ghosts or the supernatural
- unpredictably excitable; skittish (used especially of horses)
- Spirited or plucky.
- Pertaining to or like spunk (semen).
- Stained with semen.
- Long and thin, like a stalk of a plant.
- Of a plant, having stalks.
- Resembling or characteristic of a stalker.
- Able or likely to stick.
- Potentially difficult to escape from.
- Of weather, hot and windless and with high humidity, so that people feel sticky from sweating.
- Appearing on all virtual desktops.
- Fixed at the top of the list of topics or threads so as to keep it in view.
- Compelling enough to keep visitors from leaving.
- A sticky note, such as a post-it note.
- A small adhesive particle found in wastepaper.
- A sweet dessert wine.
- to fix a thread at the top of the list of topics or threads so as to keep it in view.
- Having a strong, unpleasant smell; stinking.
- Bad, undesirable.
- sturdy; solidly built; heavy and compact
- Rather posh, elegant, ritzy.
- A scrubby, neglected horse.
- A person in a similar condition.
- A silver threepenny bit.
- Having an itchy sensation like that of being tickled.
- Producing an itchy sensation like that of being tickled.
- Having a tinkling sound.
- A business owner; boss (especially a Malaysian Chinese).
- hard to deal with, complicated
- adept at using deception
- Relating to or associated with a prostitution trick
- Involving minor adjustments.
- To release something from a yoke or harness.
- To disconnect, unlink.
- To liberate, deliver from oppression.
- To unyoke an animal.
- To cease from labour.
- Frail, sickly or of a delicate constitution; weak.
- With little strength or force
- Having whelks, ridges, or protuberances.
- streaked; striated
- Damaged, run-down.
- a river in North Carolina, USA.
- A hybrid cross of a yak (Bos grunniens) and an American bison (Bison bison).
- A member of a Shahaptian tribe mentioned by Lewis and Clark in 1806 under the name Cutsahnim.
- A city in Washington, USA
- A tributary of the Columbia River
- One who yaks; a chatterbox or motormouth.
- A curveball or slider.
- A kind of supernatural being, usually depicted as a benevolent tutelary deity, that attends on the god of wealth.
- A kind of evil supernatural being, often depicted as having supernatural power, great strength, and frightening appearance; an asura; a demon.
- Someone who yanks, or gives a sudden hard pull
- A brazen lie
- someone who pranks someone, who yanks chains, such as with crank calls
- The act or period of something being yoked.
- Having a specified type of yolk.
- a ball bowled so as to bounce at or near the batsman's popping crease
- Of, pertaining to, or derived from an alkene
- Any univalent radical derived from an alkene
- Relating to, or composed of alkyl chains; aliphatic
- Any univalent radical derived from an alkyl radical by replacing one or more hydrogen atoms by aryl groups
- National economic self-sufficiency.
- The state of personal self-sufficiency.
- An enclosed ecosystem.
- A protective cone-shaped hood with lappets for wrapping around the neck, used especially by Turks and Cossacks.
- Resembling or characteristic of a bay (body of water mostly surrounded by land).
- a village in district, East Sussex, England
- a hamlet in district, Hampshire, England
- a village in district, Oxfordshire, England
- a neighbourhood in Kentucky, USA.
- a city in West Virginia, USA, and the county seat of Named after
- A bicycle lane or path.
- In a black manner; darkly or gloomily.
- name transferred from the surname.
- in a blank manner, especially showing no emotion or expression
- a collection of books
- study of or passion for books
- Term of endearment for a young boy, or a young man.
- Term of endearment for any special male with whom one is familiar.
- Resembling a boy.
- Fast, quickly, swiftly.
- The business of a broker.
- A city in Russia, administrative centre of Bryansk oblast.
- A type of ancient cap or headdress, worn by military men and also ornamentally by men and women, including by the kings of England (the upper part of which was in the form of a double crown).
Possible word length