Page 1 from 1
Total results: 125
- A ballroom dance in 3/4 time.
- A piece of music for this dance (or in triple time).
- A simple task.
- To dance the waltz (with).
- To accomplish a task with little effort.
- To move briskly and unhesitatingly.
- To move with fanfare.
- A river in Europe that flows for around 42 km (26 mi) through Belgium and Luxembourg; it empties into the Sauer near Goebelsmuhle.
- One of the twelve cantons of Luxembourg, located in the north-west of the country.
- A municipality with city status in the canton of Wiltz, that lies on the river Wiltz.
- A ruddy, fat-faced woman; a wench.
- Having high colour from exposure to the weather; ruddy-faced; disordered.
- A former bantustan in South Africa, intended by the apartheid government to be a homeland for the Zulu people.
- Any of various kinds of alcoholic drink.
- To stir or mix.
- To permute bits.
- To convert portable symbols or positions to memory-dependent pointers during deserialization.
- To drink; to swill.
- A turning, twisting or spinning motion.
- To rotate, spin or twirl.
- One who dances the waltz.
- A fairground ride consisting of a number of cars that spin individually while rotating around a central point like a carousel.
- To whiz or whirl along; make a hissing sound
- To go about one's way carelessly or heedlessly
- A whizzing sound
- a German surname, notably borne by a leader of the Reformation in Switzerland
- Messy and unkempt, especially of hair.
- a town in Tennessee, USA
- a town in Virginia, USA
- To give the quality, sound, or office of a vowel to.
- The motion of one who waltzes.
- In a wheezy manner.
- Like, or suiting a wizard.
- Resembling a waltz.
- Relating or referring to Zwingli, his beliefs, or his followers and adherents.
- A follower of Zwingli, who disagreed with Luther in rejecting the doctrine of the presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
- A Brazilian timber tree, used primarily to make bows for string instruments.
- The wood of such tree.
- With a wheezing sound.
- With a whizzing sound or motion.
- Resembling a wizard or some aspect of one.
- A black, insoluble, carbonaceous material formed from the metamorphosis of shale oil.
- A brown to black mineral containing manganese, iron, phosphorus, oxygen, and fluorine.
- sovereign country in south central Europe. Official name: Swiss Confederation.
- To adapt to the norms and ideals of Hollywood; to make glitzy, superficial, thrilling, etc.
- In Arabic and Hebrew - supplying the vowels (diacritics), normally not written to show the correct pronunciation, used in dictionaries, children's books, religious texts and textbooks for learners. Arabic terms: tashkiil ( taHriik ( - (action of supplying the vowel points), also known as ḥarakāt ( — the singular is ḥaraka - (the diacritical marks), Hebrew term: nikud.
- The name of various places in the United States of America:
- a former settlement and gold rush town in California.
- a village in Illinois, USA
- a town in Indiana.
- an extinct town in Indiana.
- a home rule-class city in Kentucky
- a town and a hamlet in New York, the hamlet is the county seat of
- an unincorporated community in New Mexico.
- a town in North Carolina
- a CDP in Ohio.
- an unincorporated community in Ohio.
- a borough in Pennsylvania.
- a ghost town in Texas.
- Not bowdlerized.
- Of or from Zimmerwald
- Relating to the
- The action or instance of bowdlerizing; the omission or removal of material considered vulgar or indecent.
Possible word length