Page 1 from 1
Total results: 93
- the jaw, jawbone; especially one of the lateral parts of the mandible.
- To throw, dash, or knock.
- a fold of fatty flesh under the chin, around the cheeks, or lower jaw (as a dewlap, wattle, crop, or double chin).
- the cheek; especially the cheek meat of a hog.
- cut of fish including the head and adjacent parts
- Having conspicuous jowls.
- name transferred back from the surname.
- name, a rare variant of Jewel.
- A city in Kansas.
- A hamlet in New York.
- A dog with large jowls, such as the beagle.
- To decorate or bedeck with jewels or gems.
- Resembling a jaw or some aspect of one.
- The lower edge of the side of the face (below the cheek), defined by the jawbone.
- To behave as a jaywalker; to violate pedestrian traffic regulations by crossing a street away from a designated crossing or to walk in the part of the street intended for cars rather than on the sidewalk.
- A person whose job is making, repairing or selling jewelry.
- Resembling a Jew or some aspect of one, especially the stereotype of a profiteering miser.
- A spasmodic, nervous system disease brought on by the tetanus bacteria. It causes muscles to seize up and may cause death by suffocation.
- Toward jail.
- Toward imprisonment.
- covered in jewels, especially as decoration
- A person who violates pedestrian traffic regulations by crossing a street away from a designated crossing or who walks on the part of the street intended for vehicles instead of the part designated for pedestrians.
- Any fish in the genus native to Africa.
- Collectively, personal ornamentation such as rings, necklaces, brooches and bracelets, made of precious metals and sometimes set with gemstones.
- Resembling a jewel or some aspect of one.
- Kwajalein atoll.
- Kwajalein island, Kwajalein atoll.
- A city in Punjab province, northeastern Pakistan.
- A building where jewels are stored.
- An individual whose profession involves making jewelry out of precious metals and stones.
- The place where such an individual carries out their trade.
- A person's head, particularly if misshapen or blocky.
- A stupid person; a blockhead:
- Not wearing or covered in jewels.
- In a way that is very difficult to say or pronounce.
Possible word length