Page 1 from 4
Total results: 3565
- An objectionable woman
- To be frivolous and waste time
- To experiment by trial and error
- A frizzy mass of hair or fibre.
- Quality of an image that is unclear; a blurred image.
- The random data used in fuzz testing.
- A distorted sound, especially from an electric guitar or other amplified instrument.
- A state of befuddlement.
- To make fuzzy.
- To become fuzzy.
- To make drunk.
- To test a software component by running it on randomly generated input.
- The police.
- A roundlet of the sanguine tincture, which is blazoned without mention of the tincture.
- A diminutive of Susan and of related female given names.
- The minor ablution in Islam.
- In a buzz; buzzing
- Characterized by excessive gossip or activity.
- Somewhat azure in colour.
- A strong fiber produced from a small tree of Africa.
- Having a buzzing sound.
- Being the subject of cultural buzz.
- A city in Peru, the former capital of the
- A tailor, especially a personal one.
- Where furze grows.
- Covered with fuzz or a large number of tiny loose fibres like a carpet or many stuffed animals
- Vague or imprecise.
- Not clear; unfocused.
- A very small piece of plush material; an individual flake of fuzzies.
- Something covered with fuzz or hair, as an animal or plush toy.
- A person, especially a college student, interested in humanities or social sciences, as opposed to one interested in mathematics, science, or engineering.
- A thin fabric with a loose, open weave.
- A similar bleached cotton fabric used as a surgical dressing.
- A thin woven metal or plastic mesh.
- Wire gauze, used as fence.
- Mist or haze
- To apply a dressing of gauze
- To mist
- Having the qualities of gauze; light, thin, transparent, hazy.
- light; giving the effect of haze.
- A white or cream-coloured robe worn by men in the African Great Lakes region.
- An Asian vine (several species in the genus Pueraria, but mostly Pueraria lobata in the US), grown as a root starch, and which is a notorious invasive weed in the United States.
- A heavy, low-quality fuel oil, used in generating plants and similar applications, or broken down to produce diesel.
- One of the hereditary nobility among the Tatars, especially one of the second class.
- A whiner, a noodge.
- To pester, to noodge.
- To whine.
- A group of western Turkic people, including the Turks and Turkmens
- The Eurasian blackbird, Turdus merula.
- The water ouzel, an aquatic perching bird,
- Any of a series of Soviet, later Russian spacecraft.
- A diminutive of Susan and of related female given names.
- To open something using a zipper.
- To come open by means of a zipper.
- To decompress (a zip file).
- A community of Liechtenstein.
- The capital of Liechtenstein.
- A member of a particular indigenous people of Mexico.
- The language of this people.
- Of an azure color; sky-blue.
- Slightly intoxicated.
- One who, or that which, buzzes; an insect that buzzes.
- A device that makes a buzzing sound.
- A police badge.
- A run scored from an overthrow.
- A gossip.
- To buzz repeatedly or continuously; whirr
- To cause to buzz; flurry
- froward, peevish, offensive to the eye or nose
- fetid, musty; rank; disordered and offensive to the smell or sight
- slovenly; dingy
- To make drunk; to intoxicate.
- To swindle; to extort.
- To raise the selling price of something (especially property) after previously agreeing to a lower one.
- To buy a property by bidding more than the price of an existing, accepted offer.
- To trump or preempt; to reap the benefit underhandedly from a situation that someone else has worked to create.
- An automobile.
- A politician who takes bribes.
- To drink (or, sometimes, eat) quickly, voraciously, or to excess; to gulp down; to swallow greedily, continually, or with gust.
- To consume alcoholic beverages, especially frequently or habitually.
- To consume anything quickly, greedily, or to excess, as if with insatiable thirst.
- Drink; intoxicating liquor.
- A drinking bout; a debauch.
- An insatiable thing or person.
- A drain or ditch; a gutter; sometimes, a small stream. Also called guzzen.
- The throat
- A pioneer, especially one of the early Jewish immigrants to Palestine.
- A potentate (often used as a term of respect).
- A cheer often associated with sailors, shouted by a group in praise of a thing or event.
- To cheer with a huzzah sound.
- awkward, clumsy or socially inept
- The protruding part of many animal's head which includes nose, mouth and jaws; snout
- The mouth or the end for entrance or discharge of a gun, pistol etc., that the bullet emerges from as opposed to the breech.
- A device used to prevent animal from biting or eating, which is worn on its snout.
- A piece of the forward end of the plow-beam by which the traces are attached; bridle
- An openwork covering for the nose, used for the defense of the horse, and forming part of the bards in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- To bind or confine an animal's mouth by putting a muzzle, as to prevent it from eating or biting.
- To restrain (from speaking, expressing opinion or acting); gag, silence, censor.
- To veil, mask, muffle.
- To fondle with the closed mouth; to nuzzle.
- To bring the muzzle or mouth near.
- To touch someone or something with the nose.
- To nurse; to foster; to bring up.
- To nestle; to house, as in a nest.
- The most abundant mineral on the earth's surface, of chemical composition silicon dioxide, SiO2. It occurs in a variety of forms, both crystalline and amorphous. Found in every environment.
- Dirty or grimy.
- Disreputable; sleazy.
- The tenth month of the civil year in the Jewish calendar, after Sivan and before Av.
- A Sumerian god of food and vegetation.
- A particular cardenolide glycoside.
- A minor character in the Old Testament.
- A name ascribed to a cherub.
- An oil pressed by the Arabs from the fruit of a small thorny tree ( and sold to pilgrims for a healing ointment.
- A tree that grows in Jahannam (Hell), whose dwellers are compelled to eat the bitter fruit.
- Marshall Georgy Zhukov, a Soviet Russian career officer in the Red Army, one of the most decorated generals in the history of the Soviet Union and Russia.
- A town in Kaluga оblast, Russia, named after Georgy Zhukov.
- Any of several small belt-like regions.
- A little zone, or girdle; a zonula.
- The zonule of Zinn.
- Any one of several of South African lizards of the genus common in rocky environments.
- Egyptian malt beer, which is noted for being unfermented.
- A former mountainous region of central Italy that borders the Adriatic Sea; properly Abruzzi e Molise; now separated into Abruzzo and Molise.
- An arc of the horizon intercepted between the meridian of the place and a vertical circle passing through the center of any object
- The quadrant of an azimuth circle.
- A painted tin-glazed ceramic tile of a kind found in Spain and Portugal, often arranged to form geometric patterns.
- A striking blue dye derived from carbolic acid or rosolic acid.
- Sky-blue; azure.
- The blue roach of Europe ( so called from its color.
- odd; having no fellow; not one of a pair; single
- unleavened, unfermented.
- A city in Germany.
- A trick-taking card game for two players.
- The act of taking certain cards in this game: the queen of spades and jack of diamonds, or (if either of those suits is trumps) the queen of clubs and jack of hearts.
- A loud argument or dispute.
- The action of the verb to buzz.
- The sound produced by something that buzzes.
- A member of a group of Jewish immigrants to Palestine after 1917 who worked in agriculture or forestry.
- A resort island in the Caribbean Sea, off of the northeastern coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- An ancient city in Anatolia.
- An important city in eastern Turkey. Historically, part of Western Armenia.
- The heterocycle 1,2,5-oxadiazole
- A reddish-brown colobus monkey from Abyssinia
- Somebody or something which guzzles.
- The hybrid offspring of a male llama and a female alpaca.
- To impose Jewish observances or rites upon; to convert to Judaism.
- the Judaeo-Spanish language
- A community, usually an agricultural one, based on a high level of social and economical sharing, equality, direct democracy and tight social relations.
- A pink to lilac colored gemstone, a variety of spodumene.
- A Field Marshal of the Russian Empire under the reign of Catherine II, Paul I and Alexander I.
- A former bantustan in South Africa, intended by the apartheid government to be a homeland for the Zulu people.
- Causing amazement; wonderful.
- A Polish folk dance in triple time, usually moderately fast, containing a heavy accent on the third beat and occasionally the second beat.
- A classical musical composition inspired by the folk dance and conforming in some respects to its form, particularly as popularized by Chopin.
- A piece of parchment inscribed with Pentateuchal texts and attached in a case to the doorpost of a house, in accordance with Jewish law, that says that “the Jews must remember the Tenth Plague and the blood on the doorposts.”
- Wearing a muzzle
- Forcibly restrained from speaking or publishing an unwelcome or dangerous opinion.
- One who or that which muzzles.
- A pickpocket working individually, apart from his normal gang.
- A wind from the intended direction of the vessel.
- To change (an adjective, verb, etc.) into a noun.
- To gaze beyond; to exceed in sharpness or persistence of seeing or of looking; hence, to stare out of countenance.
- an unusually large garment size
- of an unusually large size
- to exceed in size
- To exceed in buffoonery.
- Confused or perplexed.
- A puzzling situation or problem; an enigma.
- A video game in which the player is presented with (usually abstract) puzzles to solve.
- One who solves puzzles as a hobby.
- Resembling or containing quartz.
- To make queasy; sicken.
- One who is quizzed or teased.
- A person who quizzes or asks questions.
- A person who takes part in a quiz.
- One who chaffs or mocks.
- The act of taking possession, as by force or right of law.
- A sudden attack or convulsion, (e.g. an epileptic seizure).
- A sudden onset of pain or emotion.
- retention within one's grasp or power; possession; ownership
- That which is seized, or taken possession of; a thing laid hold of, or possessed.
- A member of the Japanese warrior gentry or middle class, formerly called
- to touch cozily and comfortably; to nestle, to snuggle
- To apply pressure to from two or more sides at once.
- To fit into a tight place.
- To remove something with difficulty, or apparent difficulty.
- To put in a difficult position by presenting two or more choices.
- To oppress with hardships, burdens, or taxes; to harass.
- To attempt to score a runner from third by bunting.
- A close or tight fit.
- A difficult position.
- A hug or other affectionate grasp.
- A romantic partner.
- An illicit alcoholic drink made by squeezing Sterno through cheesecloth, etc., and mixing the result with fruit juice.
- The act of bunting in an attempt to score a runner from third.
- A play that forces an opponent to discard a card that gives up one or more tricks.
- A traversal of a narrow passage.
- An impression of an inscription formed by pressing wet paper onto the surface and peeling off when dry.
- The gradual closing of workings by the weight of the overlying strata.
- A bribe or fee paid to a middleman, especially in China; the practice of requiring such a bribe or fee.
- flexible and easy to squeeze
- squeezing; causing compression
- A zone making up part of a larger zone.
- Not frightened or hesitant; undaunted; not put off.
- To strip (a window, etc.) of glass.
- Not hazed (visually obscured by a haze).
- Not having undergone hazing (initiation ritual).
- To manage as a unit
- To convert, package, or organize into one or more units
- To release from a state of being seized up, or locked in position.
- That has not been zoned.
- A social unit of rural community among the South Slavs, associated with family links and set customs.
- An obscure figure in Greek mythology who, according to Orphic tradition, was the son of Zeus and Persephone who was destroyed by the Titans but reborn through the intervention of Zeus as Dionysus.
- An assortment of hors d’oeuvres
- A West African buffalo with short horns and large ears.
- Full of zeal; ardent, fervent; exhibiting enthusiasm or strong passion.
- Tenth son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Zebulun.
- having a spirited love of life; ebullient
- A form of green tourmaline.
- Of, pertaining to, or containing, zinc.
- Pertaining to a zonule or zonules.
- Of or pertaining to the Zoque languages.
- To make Zulu; to adapt to the Zulu culture or language.
- A fluorosilicate mineral of alumina occurring in tetrahedral crystals, chemical formula Al13Si5O20(OH,F)18Cl.
- An independent city in Saxony, Germany.
- The chemistry of fermentation with yeasts, especially the science involved in beer and wine making.
- An officer of the law in Spain or Latin America.
- Full of amazement; astonished.
- To destroy itself: to be destroyed by its own enzymes.
- An increase in the amount of nitrogenous material (such as urea) in the urine
- A condition that affects the muscles of horses, ranging from stiffness and mild cramps to the horse becoming unable to stand, with discoloured urine
- of a fine blue color; azure.
- To puzzle greatly; perplex.
- A Greek long-necked plucked fretted lute having a sharp, metallic sound
- To destroy with a bulldozer.
- To push someone over by heading straight over them. Often used in conjunction with "over".
- To push through forcefully.
- To push, as a bulldozer pushes
- To shoot down an idea immediately and forcefully.
- To intimidate; to restrain or coerce by intimidation or violence; used originally of the intimidation of black voters in Louisiana.
- Nearly arrogant courage; utter audacity, effrontery or impudence; supreme self-confidence; exaggerated self-opinion;
- To poison with curare.
- To make (someone) a deputy; to officially empower.
- To make or name as a substitute.
- A parish council, consisting of a dean and twelve douzeniers.
- To make equal; to cause to correspond in amount or degree.
- To be equal to; to equal, to rival.
- To make the scoreline equal by scoring points.
- To clear the ears to balance the pressure in the middle ear with the outside pressure by letting air enter along the Eustachian tubes.
- Said of a morphism: to pre-compose with each of a parallel pair of morphisms so as to yield the same composite morphism.
- To praise, celebrate or pay homage to (someone), especially in an eloquent formal eulogy.
- To affect excessive refinement in language; to be overnice in expression.
- To compose or relate fables or fictions.
- To give particles of solid the properties of a fluid, either by shaking or by injecting gas
- To bring into the future or make state of the art; modernize.
- Any soft, fuzzy creature.
- A quantum description of a black hole in superstring theory.
- A puffball.
- greedy eating or drinking
- To convert to Hinduism
- To make human, to give or cause to have the fundamental properties of a human.
- To make sympathetic or relatable.
- To convert into something human or belonging to humans.
- To make humane.
- To make someone or something immune to something.
- To inoculate someone, and thus produce immunity from a disease.
- One who conforms to or inculcates Judaism.
- One of the Jews who accepted Christianity but still adhered to the law of Moses and worshipped in the temple at Jerusalem.
- A semi-precious gemstone that is a basic phosphate of magnesium, iron and aluminium
- A mineral of metamorphosed limestones. Lazurite forms the gemstone lapis lazuli, and crushed lazurite provided the ultramarine color in artists' paint of the old masters. Sodalite and lazurite form the sodalite group of silicate minerals. Chemical composition: Sodium aluminum silicate with sulphur, Na4-5Al3Si3O12S.
- to turn someone into a lunatic
- To divide into separate modules.
- The act of placing a muzzle on an animal.
- To endow with a nature or qualities; to refer to nature.
- To convert liquid into a fine spray of aerosols, by using a nebulizer; to atomize
- To treat a patient with medicine applied using a nebulizer
- To form into nodules.
- To form nodules.
- The act of one who nuzzles.
- To shine or burn more brightly or intensely than.
- of an unusually large size
- a Pulitzer Prize, an annual American award given for journalism, literature, and music
- Difficult to understand or explain; enigmatic or confusing; perplexing.
- Time spent pondering something confusing.
- To limit the number of possible values of a quantity, or states of a system, by applying the rules of quantum mechanics
- To approximate a continuously varying signal by one whose amplitude can only have a set of discrete values
- To shift each beat in a rhythmic pattern to the nearest beat of a given resolution (eighth note, sixteenth note, etc.), or to adjust the frequency or pitch of a note to the nearest perfect tone in a given musical scale
- The four aces, kings, queens, jacks, or tens, in the game of piquet, any of these counting as fourteen points.
- mockery; teasing or playing pranks
- To chaff or mock; to tease.
- The act by which somebody is quizzed, or teased.
- The act or habit of quizzing.
- A state of western Austria.
- The capital of the state of Salzburg.
- A prefecture in Japan.
- Prefecture capital of Shizuoka.
- Something that squeezes.
- A piece of foundry apparatus for shaping a ball of puddled iron.
- A playing card that has its value shown in a corner such that a closely arranged hand may be studied (originally designed for poker but now standard).
- To effect suberization of.
- An under sizar; a student of lower rank than a sizar.
- Relating to a subzone.
- Situated under a zone, or zona; applied to a membrane between the zona radiata and the umbilical vesicle in the mammal embryo.
- A dominant nation or state which has control over the international affairs of a subservient state which has domestic autonomy.
- A feudal landowner to whom vassals were forced to pledge allegiance.
- Pertaining to a suzerain.
- To teach; to instruct.
- To free from dazzlement; to clear (the senses, the vision, etc.).
- To defrost something.
- To thaw.
- To resume movement.
- To release from a previously locked or frozen state.
- To organize workers into a union.
- Not prized; unappreciated, considered of little value.
- To solve (a puzzle); to work out.
- To make something more urban in character.
- To take up an urban way of life.
- A dark brown zinc iron sulfide mineral ((Zn,Fe)S), a form of sphalerite.
- Of or pertaining to a hexagonal crystal system named after the mineral wurtzite.
- The highest rank of sumo wrestler, above ozeki; a grand champion.
- Japanese term for ‘money clique’ or conglomerate, and sometimes used in the United States to refer to any large corporation.
- Any of a series of long, wavelike ridges or grooves formed on a snow surface by the wind, especially in polar plains.
- A region in South Africa with a large Zulu population.
- The which used to control that land.
- To make real; to realize.
- To become actual or real.
- To realize one's full potential.
- Having no root: applied to parasitical plants which have no root, but adhere to other plants by any part of their surface, and derive their nourishment from them; also to mosses and Hepaticœ which are destitute of rhizoids.
- A city in Poland, also called Oświęcim.
- A former concentration camp in what is now Poland; definition Nazi evil, the Holocaust.
- To grant (someone) the permission or power necessary to do (something).
- To permit (something), to sanction or consent to (something).
- A zooid that is able to feed.
- time for a judge to consider a case and reach a decision.
- Of or pertaining to the azimuth; in a horizontal circle.
- Describing a map projection which preserves direction for all points relative to a selected point (or in some cases two points).
- An azimuthal projection.
- a red azo dye used as a food colouring, mostly in baked goods
- The quality of being azure in colour.
- A tractor with an attached blade for pushing earth and building debris for coarse preliminary surface grading, demolishing building structures, etc.
- One who bulldozes.
- A self-identified group of white US Southerners who colluded to influence outcomes of post-Reconstruction elections by intimidating, coercing and bullying black voters and legislators, including burning down houses and churches, flogging and murdering opponents. Also known as "regulators". Later used to describe anyone who intimidated or bullied in a similar manner.
- A bully, overbearing individual.
- To bulldoze (push through forcefully).
- To confuse or fluster.
- An armed guard or watchman.
- While buzzing, or in a buzzing fashion
- A dark shade of purple, close to Tyrian purple and palatinate purple
- The ancient Greek city situated on the Bosporus, named Constantinople in 330 and now known as Istanbul.
- The Byzantine Empire.
- To enclose (a medication etc) in a capsule.
- To make into a concise form; to encapsulate.
- To treat or react with carbon
- To carbonize
- To sell wine or victuals.
- To burn, sear, or freeze tissue using a hot iron, electric current or a caustic agent.
- To format (writing or data) as a series of columns.
- To make something the property of a community.
- To impose Communist ideals on people.
- To become or be made communistic.
- To come under public ownership or control.
- To adapt to the rules or norms of a culture; to make cultural.
- To build or alter according to personal preferences or specifications
- any univalent cation, of general formula R-N2+; diazonium salts are used to manufacture azo dyes, and take part in the Sandmeyer reaction
- A geographical region in northwest China.
- To profess or tend towards the doctrines of Epicurus.
- To feed or indulge like an epicure.
- Repeating words in immediate succession.
- One who makes equal; a balancer.
- A goal, run, point, etc. that equalizes the score.
- A electronic audio device for altering the frequencies of sound recordings.
- A device, such as a bar, for operating two brakes, especially a pair of hub brakes for an automobile, with equal force.
- Any device for equalizing the pull of electromagnets.
- A conductor of low resistance joining the armature ends of the series field coils of dynamos connected in parallel.
- A sliding panel to preserve the lateral stability of an aeroplane.
- A set of arguments where two or more functions have equal values; the solution set of an equation.
- A morphism whose codomain is the domain of a parallel pair of morphisms and which forms part of the limit of that parallel pair. Equivalently, a morphism which equalizes a parallel pair of morphisms in a limiting way, which is to say that any other morphism which equalizes that parallel pair factors through this limiting morphism.
- a person who eulogizes
- To make into a eunuch; to castrate.
- To utter one or more euphemisms; to speak euphemistically.
- To describe or refer to by using one or more euphemisms.
- To make something feudal.
- Given the properties of a fluid (by shaking or injection of gas)
- A device that fluidizes.
- To reduce to a formula.
- To formulate.
- To make fortunate or wealthy.
- A bird, the whinchat.
- An English warbler, Melizophilus provincialis; the furze wren or Dartford warbler.
- The state or quality of being fuzzy.
- Like or resembling gauze.
- The quality of being gauzy
- A bantustan in South West Africa, intended by the apartheid government to be a semi-independent homeland for the Shangaan Tsonga people.
- A hound that primarily hunts by speed and sight, instead of by scent and endurance.
Possible word length