Page 1 from 67
Total results: 68677
- Crowded with business or activities; having a great deal going on.
- Engaged in activity or by someone else.
- Having a lot going on; complicated or intricate.
- Officious; meddling.
- To make somebody busy, to keep busy with, to occupy, to make occupied.
- To rush somebody.
- A police officer.
- A suit of the minor arcana in tarot, bearing the symbol of a cup or chalice.
- A marine cod-like fish in the ling family Lotidae,
- A sharp point or pointed end.
- An important moment when a decision is made that will determine future events.
- A point of a curve where the curve is continuous but has no derivative, but such that it has a derivative at every nearby point.
- A point made by the intersection of two curved lines or curved structures. A common motif in Gothic architecture.Russell Sturgis, ed. (1902). A Dictionary of Architecture and Building: Biographical, Historical, and Descriptive. 3. Macmillan.
- A boundary between zodiacal signs and houses.
- Any of the pointed parts of a canine tooth or molar.
- To use cursing, to use bad language, to speak profanely.
- A curse.
- A curse word.
- A fellow, person.
- Corporal punishment at school.
- an image board post venerated for its number that ends in a repeated number
- Clothing, especially for work or of rough appearance.
- To strike or push violently; to strike with the horns; butt.
- To fall violently; dash down; move with violence.
- A period of time at the end of day when the sun is below the horizon but before the full onset of night, especially the darker part of twilight.
- A darkish colour.
- To begin to lose light or whiteness; to grow dusk.
- To make dusk.
- Tending to darkness or blackness; moderately dark or black; dusky.
- A sudden rapid outflow.
- To flow forth suddenly, in great volume.
- To make an excessive display of enthusiasm or sentiment.
- (of a woman, during orgasm) To ejaculate a clear fluid from the urethra
- to become quiet
- to make quiet
- To appease; to allay; to soothe.
- A silence, especially after some noise
- A mining method using water
- third person singular of jut
- a town in (formerly in County Dublin), Ireland.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Tennessee, USA.
- a town in Wyoming, USA
- A common name for the flower chrysanthemum.
- One million United States dollars
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odour, produced in a glandular sac of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by the otter and the civet.
- A synthetic organic compound used as a substitute for the above.
- The odour of musk.
- The musk deer (genus Moschus).
- The (
- A plant of the genus ( the
- A plant of the genus Muscari; grape hyacinth.
- The scent of human genitalia when aroused or unwashed, especially that of a man.
- To perfume with musk.
- To do with certainty; definition.
- To do as a requirement; definition.
- Something that is mandatory or required.
- The property of being stale or musty.
- Something that exhibits the property of being stale or musty.
- Fruit juice that will ferment or has fermented, usually grapes.
- To make musty.
- To become musty.
- A time during which male elephants exhibit increased levels of sexual activity and aggressiveness
- An elephant in this sexual and aggressive state.
- The mind or intellect, reason, both rational and emotional
- In Neoplatonism, the divine reason, regarded as first divine emanation.
- Common sense; practical intelligence.
- That which belongs to us; the possessive case of we, used without a following noun.
- The Amu Darya river.
- To apply a force to (an object) such that it moves away from the person or thing applying the force.
- To continually attempt to persuade (a person) into a particular course of action.
- To press or urge forward; to drive.
- To continually promote (a point of view, a product for sale, etc.).
- To approach; to come close to.
- To tense the muscles in the abdomen in order to expel its contents.
- To continue to attempt to persuade a person into a particular course of action.
- To make a higher bid at an auction.
- To make an all-in bet.
- To move (a pawn) directly forward.
- To add (a data item) to the top of a stack.
- To publish (an update, etc.) by transmitting it to other computers.
- To thrust the points of the horns against; to gore.
- To burst out of its pot, as a bud or shoot.
- To strike the cue ball in such a way that it stays in contact with the cue and object ball at the same time (a foul shot)
- A short, directed application of force; an act of pushing.
- An act of tensing the muscles of the abdomen in order to expel its contents.
- A great effort (to do something).
- An attempt to persuade someone into a particular course of action.
- A marching or drill maneuver/manoeuvre performed by moving a formation (especially a company front) forward or toward the audience, usually to accompany a dramatic climax or crescendo in the music.
- A wager that results in no loss or gain for the bettor as a result of a tie or even score
- The addition of a data item to the top of a stack.
- The situation where a server sends data to a client without waiting for a request, as in server push, push technology.
- A crowd or throng or people
- A foul shot in which the cue ball is in contact with the cue and the object ball at the same time
- A pustule; a pimple.
- (the runs) Diarrhea/diarrhoea
- A tribe or group of Native Americans of the Eastern Woodlands culture group.
- The lect (variously considered a language or a member of a group of dialects) spoken by these Native Americans.
- Any member of this group of Native Americans.
- Shade, shadow.
- A shelter, a sheltered place (especially on the side of a hill).
- A squirrel.
- A lower-school or inferior boy.
- To shelter; to protect.
- To hide; to take shelter.
- A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially molten metal or water).
- A greenish water vegetation (such as algae), usually found floating on the surface of ponds
- The topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank.
- A reprehensible person or persons.
- To remove the layer of scum from (a liquid etc.).
- To remove (something) as scum.
- To become covered with scum.
- To scour (the land, sea etc.).
- To gather together, as scum.
- To startscum or savescum.
- A distorted horn, regrown after the disbudding operation of a goat, sheep, or cow.
- To move hastily; to scour.
- To close, to stop from being open.
- To close, to stop being open.
- To close a business temporarily, or (of a business) to be closed.
- To preclude; to exclude; to bar out.
- The act or time of shutting; close.
- A door or cover; a shutter.
- The line or place where two pieces of metal are welded together.
- A narrow alley or passage acting as a short cut through the buildings between two streets.
- A rapid soil creep, especially referring to downslope soil movement in periglacial areas.
- To rotate something on an axis.
- To turn something sharply.
- To rotate on an axis; to pivot.
- To slide off course; to skid.
- The act of sluing or the place to which something has slued.
- A slough; a run or wet place.
- A dilapidated neighborhood where many people live in a state of poverty.
- To visit a neighborhood of a status below one's own.
- To associate with people or engage in activities with a status below one's own.
- An insult or slight.
- A set of notes that are played legato, without separate articulation.
- The symbol indicating a legato passage, written as an arc over the slurred notes (not to be confused with a tie).
- A trick or deception.
- In knitting machines, a device for depressing the sinkers successively by passing over them.
- To insult or slight.
- To run together; to articulate poorly.
- To play legato or without separate articulation; to connect (notes) smoothly.
- To soil; to sully; to contaminate; to disgrace.
- To cover over; to disguise; to conceal; to pass over lightly or with little notice.
- To cheat, as by sliding a die; to trick.
- To blur or double, as an impression from type; to mackle.
- A flake of ash or soot.
- Sexually vulgar material; something that is sexual in a dirty way; pornographic material.
- Obscene language; ribaldry; obscenity.
- A promiscuous woman.
- Any of a range of fungi, mostly Ustilaginomycetes, that cause plant disease in grasses, including cereal crops; the disease so caused.
- Bad, soft coal containing earthy matter, found in the immediate locality of faults.
- To stain (or be stained) with soot etc.
- To gather smut; to be converted into smut; to become smutted.
- To taint (grain, etc.) with the smut fungus.
- To clear of the smut fungus.
- Conspicuously short.
- Derived from a simpler polyhedron by the addition of extra triangular faces.
- A deliberate affront or slight.
- A sudden checking of a cable or rope.
- A knot; a protuberance; a snag.
- To slight, ignore or behave coldly toward someone.
- To turn down; to dismiss.
- To stub out (a cigarette etc).
- To halt the movement of a rope etc by turning it about a cleat or bollard etc; to secure a vessel in this manner.
- To clip or break off the end of; to check or stunt the growth of.
- To sob with convulsions.
- A small, comfortable back room in a pub.
- A lug.
- Comfortable; cosy (cozy); satisfactory.
- Close; concealed; not exposed to notice.
- To make secure or snug.
- To snuggle or nestle.
- Any of various dishes commonly made by combining liquids, such as water or stock with other ingredients, such as meat and vegetables, that contribute flavor and texture.
- A serving of such a dish, typically in a bowl.
- The liquid part of such a dish; the broth.
- Any mixture or substance suggestive of soup consistency.
- Thick fog or cloud (also
- Nitroglycerin or gelignite, especially when used for safe-cracking.
- Dope (illicit drug, used for making horses run faster or to change their personality).
- Processing chemicals into which film is dipped, such as developer.
- Liquid or gelatinous substrate, especially the mixture of organic compounds that is believe to have played a role in the origin of life on Earth.
- An unfortunate situation; trouble, problems (a fix, a mess); chaos.
- The foamy portion of a wave.
- To feed: to provide with soup or a meal.
- To develop (film) in a (chemical) developing solution.
- To sup or swallow.
- To breathe out; to draw out.
- To sweep.
- A dagger.
- A tool, similar to a spade, used for digging out weeds etc.
- barking spud - a long-handled tool for removing bark from logs, also called a mut (multi-purpose tool)
- A potato.
- A hole in a sock.
- A type of short nut (fastener) threaded on both ends.
- Anything short and thick; specifically, a piece of dough boiled in fat.
- A testicle.
- To begin drilling an oil well; to drill by moving the drill bit and shaft up and down, or by raising and dropping a bit.
- To remove the roofing aggregate and most of the bituminous top coating by scraping and chipping.
- A game for three or more players, involving the gradual elimination of players by throwing and catching a ball.
- Something blunted, stunted, or cut short, such as stubble or a stump.
- A piece of certain paper items, designed to be torn off and kept for record or identification purposes.
- A placeholder procedure that has the signature of the planned procedure but does not yet implement the intended behavior. (, , ).
- A procedure that translates requests from external systems into a format suitable for processing and then submits those requests for processing. (, , )
- A page providing only minimal information and intended for later development.
- The remaining part of the docked tail of a dog
- An unequal first or last interest calculation period, as a part of a financial swap contract
- A log; a block; a blockhead.
- A pen with a short, blunt nib.
- A stub nail; an old horseshoe nail; also, stub iron.
- The smallest remainder of a smoked cigarette; a butt.
- To remove most of a tree, bush, or other rooted plant by cutting it close to the ground.
- To remove a plant by pulling it out by the roots.
- To jam, hit, or bump, especially a toe.
- A male animal, especially a stud horse (stallion), kept for breeding.
- A female animal, especially a studmare (broodmare), kept for breeding.
- A group of such animals.
- An animal (usually livestock) that has been registered and is retained for breeding.
- A place, such as a ranch, where such animals are kept.
- A sexually attractive male; also a lover in great demand.
- A small object that protrudes from something; an ornamental knob.
- A small round earring.
- A vertical post, especially one of the small uprights in the framing for lath and plaster partitions, and furring, and upon which the laths are nailed.
- A stem; a trunk.
- A type of poker where an individual cannot throw cards away and some of her cards are exposed (also stud poker).
- A short rod or pin, fixed in and projecting from something, and sometimes forming a journal.
- A stud bolt.
- An iron brace across the shorter diameter of the link of a chain cable.
- To set with studs; to furnish with studs.
- To be scattered over the surface of (something) at intervals.
- To set (something) over a surface at intervals.
- Unfermented grape juice; must.
- Wine revived by new fermentation, resulting from the admixture of must.
- to ferment
- to renew (wine etc.) by mixing must with it and raising a new fermentation
- To incapacitate; especially by inducing disorientation or unconsciousness.
- To shock or surprise.
- To hit the cue ball so that it slides without topspin or backspin (and with or without sidespin) and continues at a natural angle after contact with the object ball
- The condition of being stunned.
- A person who is deemed to be unintelligent.
- The effect on the cue ball where the ball is hit without topspin, backspin or sidespin.
- To support, prop up.
- A support.
- To stutter.
- An instance of drawing something into one's mouth by inhaling.
- Fellatio of a penis.
- A weak, self-pitying person; a person who won't go along, especially out of spite; a crybaby or sore loser.
- A sycophant, especially a child.
- To use the mouth and lips to pull in (a liquid, especially milk from the breast).
- To perform such an action; to feed from a breast or teat.
- To put the mouth or lips to (a breast, a mother etc.) to draw in milk.
- To extract, draw in (a substance) from or out of something.
- To work the lips and tongue on (an object) to extract moisture or nourishment; to absorb (something) in the mouth.
- To pull (something) in a given direction, especially without direct contact.
- To perform fellatio.
- To be inferior or objectionable: a general term of disparagement, sometimes used with at to indicate a particular area of deficiency.
- Any of the family Suidae of pigs and related creatures.
- A state of sulking.
- to express ill humor or offence by remaining sullenly silent or withdrawn.
- A furrow.
- A hollow or pit into which liquid drains, such as a cesspool, cesspit or sink.
- The lowest part of a mineshaft into which water drains.
- A completely flooded cave passage, sometimes passable by diving.
- The crankcase or oil reservoir of an internal combustion engine.
- The pit at the lowest point in a circulating or drainage system (FM 55-501).
- An intentional depression around a drain or scupper that promotes drainage.
- Of a cave passage, to end in a sump, or to fill completely with water on occasion.
- A city on the Psel river in Ukraine, administrative centre of Sumy province.
- Sumy province (oblast), in northern Ukraine.
- Waves that break on an ocean shoreline.
- The bottom of a drain.
- To ride a wave, usually on a surfboard.
- To browse the Internet.
- A diminutive of Susan and of related female given names.
- A tusk.
- A small tusk sometimes found on the female Indian elephant.
- The buttocks
- Nonsense; tosh.
- To pull or drag a heavy object such as a tree or log.
- uncle (especially one's own uncle)
- A tree, of the mulberry family, common in the forests of Java and the neighboring islands, with poisonous secretions.
- A virulent poison used in Java and the adjacent islands for poisoning arrows derived from the tree.
- A poison prepared from the climbing plant
- A walled city in Ancient Rome.
- to perform habitually; to be accustomed [to doing something]
- That is or has or have been used.
- That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
- The octave, or seventh day after a festival (i.e., the eighth day counting inclusively, in the ancient Roman way).
- A weak, ineffectual, or timid person.
- used in
- A former Roman unit of length, equal to 120 Roman feet (about 35½
- A former Roman unit of area, equivalent to a square with sides of 1 actus (about ⅛ ha)
- Abnormally dark or over-concentrated; associated with various states of discomfort or illness (specifically being too hot or dry).
- Burnt or having a scorched color.
- In a gushing state.
- name of mostly Scottish usage.
- A former county in Scotland, which became a local government district in 1975 in Region (abolished 1996), and is now one of Scotland's 32 council areas.
- A black, hornless breed of beef cattle, originally from Scotland.
- A nickname for the 0-8-8-0 train configuration.
- The hooked goad that is used in India to control elephants.
- A white band of cholesterol that forms at the edge of the cornea
- A low, horizontal cloud typically forming at the leading edge of thunderstorm outflow
- An elastic band around the base of the arolium, a pad at the end of the leg of certain insects
- An arc-shaped band of thickened sexine extending between two apertures on a pollen grain or spore
- the head of the Assyrian pantheon, later identified with Anshar
- the city of Assur
- a common given name among Assyrian people
- grandson of Noah in Genesis
- Any of a class of ancient Greek musical instruments resembling pipes or flutes.
- An act of blushing.
- A glow; a flush of colour.
- Feeling or appearance of optimism.
- A sort of makeup, frequently a powder, used to redden the cheeks.
- A color between pink and cream.
- A pale pink wine made by removing the dark grape skins at the required point during fermentation.
- To become red in the face due to shyness, shame, excitement, or embarrassment.
- To become red.
- To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make roseate.
- To change skin color in the face (to a particular shade).
- To express or make known by blushing.
- To have a warm and delicate colour, like some roses and other flowers.
- The collective noun for a group of boys.
- Counterfeit or fake; not genuine.
- Undesirable or harmful.
- Incorrect, useless, or broken.
- Of a totally fictitious issue printed for collectors, often issued on behalf of a non-existent territory or country (not to be confused with forgery, which is an illegitimate copy of a genuine stamp).
- Based on false or misleading information or unjustified assumptions.
- A liquor made of rum and molasses.
- An implement consisting of multiple more or less flexible bristles or other filaments attached to a handle, used for any of various purposes including cleaning, painting, and arranging hair.
- A piece of conductive material, usually carbon, serving to maintain electrical contact between the stationary and rotating parts of a machine.
- The act of brushing something.
- Wild vegetation, generally larger than grass but smaller than trees (Wikipedia).
- A short and sometimes occasional encounter or experience.
- The furry tail of an animal, especially of a fox.
- A tuft of hair on the mandibles.
- A short contest, or trial, of speed.
- An instrument, resembling a brush, used to produce a soft sound from drums or cymbals.
- An on-screen tool for "painting" a particular colour or texture.
- In 3D video games, a convex polyhedron, especially one that defines structure of the play area.
- The floorperson of a poker room, usually in a casino.
- (North Wisconsin, uncountable) Evergreen boughs, especially balsam, locally cut and baled for export, usually for use in wreathmaking.
- To clean with a brush.
- To untangle or arrange with a brush.
- To apply with a brush.
- To remove with a sweeping motion.
- To touch with a sweeping motion, or lightly in passing.
- To clean one's teeth by brushing them.
- A purse or bag in which to carry or measure diamonds, etc.
- The ritual tossing of someone into the air to celebrate their birthday.
- An of, or the act of .
- A often or
- A series of fired from an
- To break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break by any means.
- To separate formfeed at perforation lines.
- To enter or exit hurriedly and unexpectedly.
- To produce as an effect of bursting.
- Like a bush in having many widely spread branches.
- Growing thickly.
- (Racial slur) Derogatory word used to refer to Afro-textured Hair.
- Having large breasts.
- coma with complete insensibility; deep lethargy
- A squat, rounded form of oenochoe with a trefoil mouth.
- Brya ebenus, a Caribbean flowering tree.
- The Titan of intelligence; the father of Leto and Asteria.
- A Titan, the son of Uranus and Gaia.
- A violent collision or compression; a crash; destruction; ruin.
- Violent pressure, as of a moving crowd.
- Crowd which produces uncomfortable pressure.
- A violent crowding
- A crowd control barrier
- An infatuation or affection for.
- The human object of such infatuation or affection.
- A standing stock or cage with movable sides used to restrain livestock for safe handling
- A party, festive function
- The process of crushing cane to remove the raw sugar, or the season that this process takes place in.
- To press or bruise between two hard bodies; to squeeze, so as to destroy the natural shape or integrity of the parts, or to force together into a mass.
- To reduce to fine particles by pounding or grinding; to comminute.
- To overwhelm by pressure or weight; to beat or force down, as by an incumbent weight.
- To oppress or burden grievously.
- To overcome completely; to subdue totally.
- To be or become broken down or in, or pressed into a smaller compass, by external weight or force
- To feel infatuation with or unrequited love for.
- to defeat emphatically
- A more solid, dense or hard layer on a surface or boundary.
- The external layer of most types of bread.
- An outer layer composed of pastry
- The bread-like base of a pizza.
- The outermost layer of the lithosphere of the Earth.
- The shell of crabs, lobsters, etc.
- Nerve, gall.
- crust punk
- To cover with a crust.
- To form a crust.
- defensive armour for the thighs
- specifically, a body of curly hair on someone's head
- A measure of the rate of flow of fluid, especially through a pipeline, equal to one cubic foot per second.
- Easy, making few demands, comfortable.
- Comfortable; often in a way that will suit a person's body.
- The true skin or dermis, underlying the epidermis.
- An ancient king of Persia.
- Evil intent: malice or fraud.
- A river running through Switzerland and France, a tributary of the Saône.
- A department of France in the region of Franche-Comté.
- A pair of twos.
- Dear (used as a pet name).
- The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- A seaweed of a reddish-brown color (Palmaria palmata) which is sometimes eaten, as in Scotland.
- Dimly lit, as at dusk (evening).
- Having a shade of color that is rather dark.
- ashen, greyish skin coloration
- A dusky shark.
- A dusky dolphin.
- to put (troops) onto a bus
- to board a bus
- To follow (a leader, inclination etc.).
- To follow (in time), to be subsequent to.
- To occur afterwards, as a result or effect.
- A member of the (Latin: ordo equester), the lower of the two aristocratic classes of Ancient Rome, ranking below the patricians.
- A magician and alchemist of German lore who sold his soul to the Devil for knowledge and power.
- A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- A severe, chronic infection of ringworm.
- A tile or flagstone cut into a hexagonal shape to produce a honeycomb pattern.
- A group of birds that have suddenly started up from undergrowth, trees etc.
- To cause to take flight from concealment.
- To take suddenly to flight, especially from cover.
- Smooth, even, aligned; not sticking out.
- Wealthy or well off.
- Short for flush left and right; a body of text aligned with both its left and right margins.
- Full of vigour; fresh; glowing; bright.
- Affluent; abounding; well furnished or suppled; hence, liberal; prodigal.
- A sudden flowing; a rush which fills or overflows, as of water for cleansing purposes.
- Particularly, such a cleansing of a toilet.
- A suffusion of the face with blood, as from fear, shame, modesty, or intensity of feeling of any kind; a blush; a glow.
- Any tinge of red colour like that produced on the cheeks by a sudden rush of blood.
- A sudden flood or rush of feeling; a thrill of excitement, animation, etc.
- To cleanse by flooding with generous quantities of a fluid.
- Particularly, to cleanse a toilet by introducing a large amount of water.
- To become suffused with reddish color due to embarrassment, excitement, overheating, or other systemic disturbance, to blush.
- To cause to blush.
- To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm with water.
- To excite, inflame.
- To be cleansed by being flooded with generous quantities of water.
- To clear (a buffer) of its contents.
- To flow and spread suddenly; to rush.
- To show red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- To fill in (joints); to point the level; to make them flush.
- To operate a placer mine, where the continuous supply of water is insufficient, by holding back the water, and releasing it periodically in a flood.
- To fill underground spaces, especially in coal mines, with material carried by water, which, after drainage, constitutes a compact mass.
- A hand consisting of all cards with the same suit.
- A point at which reflected or refracted rays of light converge.
- A point of a conic at which rays reflected from a curve or surface converge.
- The fact of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- The quality of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- Concentration of attention.
- The exact point of where an earthquake occurs, in three dimensions (underneath the epicentre).
- The indicator of the currently active element in a user interface.
- The most important word or phrase in a sentence or passage, or the one that imparts information.
- To cause (rays of light, etc) to converge at a single point.
- To adjust (a lens, an optical instrument) in order to position an image with respect to the focal plane.
- To concentrate one's attention.
- To concentrate one’s attention.
- To transfer the input focus to (a visual element), so that it receives subsequent input.
- To break up, smash.
- To charge, rush violently.
- To straighten up (the feathers on an arrow).
- Easily broken; brittle; crisp.
- noise; clatter; crash
- The frog of a horse's foot.
- A discharge of a foetid or ichorous matter from the frog of a horse's foot; thrush.
- short and stout; low and wide
- Joined together by fusing
- Furnished with a fuse
- Having at least one bond between two atoms that is part of two or more separate rings
- A bearing of a rhomboidal figure, resembling a spindle in shape, longer than a heraldic lozenge.
- A light flintlock musket.
- Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.
- Running or flowing, like a liquid.
- Formed by melting and pouring into a mould; cast; founded.
- Anxious or particular about petty details.
- Having a tendency to fuss, cry, or be ill-tempered (especially of babies).
- Moldy or musty.
- Stale-smelling or stuffy.
- Old-fashioned, refusing to change or update.
- Tasting of the cask.
- To reach a partly (or totally) unqualified conclusion.
- To solve by a correct conjecture; to conjecture rightly.
- to suppose (introducing a proposition of uncertain plausibility).
- To think, conclude, or decide (without a connotation of uncertainty). Usually in first person: "I guess".
- To hit upon or reproduce by memory.
- A prediction about the outcome of something, typically made without factual evidence or support.
- gushing; effusive and often emotional
- A single-stringed lute-like stringed instrument with a bowl-shaped body, held vertically in the lap and played a bow, originating among the Slavic peoples in the Balkans, especially in the Dinarides region.
- to dress up or decorate in a showy way
- blowing in gusts; blustery
- marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger; having guts
- not showing due respect
- A ridge or fold on the cerebral cortex.
- To play a trick on; hoax; cheat.
- To stupefy with drugged liquor.
- To adulterate; to drug (liquor).
- One who cheats or deceives.
- drugged liquor
- A saddlecloth; a housing.
- A crotchety or surly person; also, a stingy man, a miser.
- The coarse part of flax or hemp; hards.
- A housewife or housekeeper.
- A cheeky or disrespectful girl; a woman showing inappropriate or improper behavior; a minx.
- A case or bag for needles, thread, etc.
- Disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract, due to failure of peristalsis.
- Disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract from any cause.
- A small anvil-shaped bone in the middle ear.
- an accessory cloud, in the shape of an anvil which forms by spreading at the top of a cumulonimbus.
- irascible; passionate
- A chained iron collar once used in churches to expose sinners to public scorn
- Chiefly U.S.: plural of journeymen
- A tilting match: a mock combat between two mounted knights or men-at-arms using lances in the lists or enclosed field.
- To engage in mock combat on horseback, as two knights in the lists; to tilt.
- To engage in verbal sparring over an important issue. (used of two people, both of whom participate more or less equally)
- To touch penises while engaging in a sex act, especially oral sex.
- Praise; accolades.
- Credit for one's achievements.
- A city in Russia; the administrative center of Kursk Oblast, Russia; scene of a major World War II battle between Soviet and German forces in 1943.
- A place or locality, especially a centre of activity or the scene of a crime.
- The set of all points whose coordinates satisfy a given equation or condition.
- A fixed position on a chromosome that may be occupied by one or more genes.
Possible word length