Page 1 from 137
Total results: 141960
- To ingest; to be ingested.
- To consume (something solid or semi-solid, usually food) by putting it into the mouth and swallowing it.
- To consume a meal.
- To be eaten.
- To use up.
- To destroy, consume, or use up.
- To damage, destroy, or fail to eject a removable part or an inserted object.
- To consume money or (other instruents of value, such as a token) deposited or inserted by a user, while failing to either provide the intended product or service, or return the payment.
- To cause (someone) to worry.
- To take the loss in a transaction.
- To corrode or erode.
- To perform oral sex on someone.
- Something to be eaten; a meal; a food item.
- European Poker Tour.
- A European Poker Tour event.
- General Telephone & Electric Corporation, a former American telephone company.
- To melt; found; cast, as metal.
- A metal pan or boiler; yetling.
- Thus far; up to the present; up to some specified time.
- Continuously up to the current time; still.
- At some future time; eventually.
- Not as of the time referenced.
- In addition.
- Nevertheless; however; but; despite that.
- To undergo bletting, a fermentation process in certain fruit beyond ripening.
- Possessing physical features, behaviors, personality traits or other properties that are mainly attributed to infants and small or cuddly animals; e.g. fair, dainty, round, and soft physical features, disproportionately large eyes and head, playfulness, fragility, helplessness, curiosity or shyness, innocence, affectionate behavior.
- Generally, attractive or pleasing, especially in a youthful, dainty, quaint or fun-spirited way.
- Affected or contrived to charm; mincingly clever; precious; cutesy.
- Mentally keen or discerning; clever; shrewd; see
- An action, state of mind, or object one has an obligation to perform for another, adopt toward another, or give to another.
- The state or condition of owing something to another.
- Money that one person or entity owes or is required to pay to another, generally as a result of a loan or other financial transaction.
- An action at law to recover a certain specified sum of money alleged to be due.
- Quick and neat in action; skillful
- of and ethylenediaminetetraacetate
- First of all, before (some other specified thing).
- Sooner (than); before.
- Formerly, once, erstwhile.
- To cut into a surface with an acid or other corrosive substance in order to make a pattern. Best known as a technique for creating printing plates, but also used for decoration on metal, and, in modern industry, to make circuit boards.
- To engrave a surface.
- To make a lasting impression.
- To sketch; to delineate.
- The fungicide ethylenethiuram monosulfide.
- A little island, especially in a river or lake.
- Fact; performance; feat.
- A lunatic.
- Gilding; gilt.
- A gelding.
- tribute; tax
- Money, especially that given as a gift on Hanukkah or used in games of dreidel.
- Chocolate candy in the shape of coins, usually wrapped in metallic foil, usually eaten on Hanukkah and often used for games of dreidel.
- Junction field effect transistor.
- A serf on the Balkan peninsula, especially one holding land under the estate system introduced by the Ottomans and retained in some areas by Austria-Hungary.
- an artificial watercourse, canal or aqueduct, but especially a millrace
- A bull or cow.
- Cattle collectively.
- Vegetarian or Vegan meat
- Clean, tidy; free from dirt or impurities.
- Free from contaminants; unadulterated, undiluted. Particularly of liquor and cocktails; see usage below.
- Conditions with a liquid reagent or gas performed with no standard solvent or cosolvent.
- With all deductions or allowances made; net.
- Having a simple elegance or style; clean, trim, tidy, tasteful.
- Well-executed or delivered; clever, skillful, precise.
- Good, excellent, desirable.
- An artificial intelligence researcher who believes that solutions should be elegant, clear and provably correct. Compare
- Nasal irrigation performed using a neti pot as part of Hatha yoga.
- A small lizard-like amphibian in the family Salamandridae that lives in the water as an adult.
- Following in a sequence.
- Being closer to the present location than all other items.
- Nearest following (of date, time, space or order).
- Following in a hypothetical sequence of some kind.
- The one immediately following the current or most recent one
- Closest to seven days (one week) in the future.
- In a time, place or sequence closest or following.
- On the first subsequent occasion,
- On the side of; next to.
- The one that follows after this one.
- A Russian no; a negative response.
- A sexually promiscuous woman.
- To clear of mucus; to blow (one's nose).
- The fat of a deer.
- The act of marking previously edited material "stet" to indicate that something previously marked for change should remain as is.
- A bacterial infection in the eyelash or eyelid.
- To rend (a solid material) by holding or restraining in two places and pulling apart, whether intentionally or not; to destroy or separate.
- To injure as if by pulling apart.
- To cause to lose some kind of unity or coherence.
- To make (an opening) with force or energy.
- To remove by tearing.
- To demolish
- To become torn, especially accidentally.
- To move or act with great speed, energy, or violence.
- To smash or enter something with great force.
- A hole or break caused by tearing.
- A rampage.
- A drop of clear, salty liquid produced from the eyes by crying or irritation.
- Something in the form of a transparent drop of fluid matter; also, a solid, transparent, tear-shaped drop, as of some balsams or resins.
- A partially vitrified bit of clay in glass.
- That which causes or accompanies tears; a lament; a dirge.
- To produce tears.
- To be stocked to overflowing.
- To be prolific; to abound.
- To bring forth young, as an animal; to produce fruit, as a plant; to bear; to be pregnant; to conceive; to multiply.
- To empty.
- To pour (especially with rain)
- To pour, as steel, from a melting pot; to fill, as a mould, with molten metal.
- To think fit.
- A love grass, Eragrostis tef, with small seeds, grown as a cereal and for forage in Ethiopia and parts of Arabia
- The fine grain of this plant
- A sheep in its second year or before its first shearing.
- The wool from such a sheep.
- To kindle; ignite; set on fire; light; inflame; burn.
- To make a tender of; to offer or tender.
- To be likely, or probable to do something, or to have a certain characteristic.
- To look after (e.g. an ill person.)
- To accompany as an assistant or protector; to care for the wants of; to look after; to watch; to guard.
- To wait (upon), as attendants or servants; to serve; to attend.
- To await; to expect.
- To be attentive to; to note carefully; to attend to.
- To manage (an anchored vessel) when the tide turns, to prevent it from entangling the cable when swinging.
- Any of various sea birds of the family Sternidae that are similar to gulls but are smaller and have a forked tail.
- That which consists of, or pertains to, three things or numbers together.
- A lottery prize resulting from the favourable combination of three numbers in the draw.
- threefold; triple; consisting of three; ternate
- The ninth letter of many Semitic alphabets/abjads (Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic and others).
- Trains Entering Terminal Stations: a failsafe device for stopping trains that are entering a station at the end of a railway line.
- Transcutaneous Energy Transmission System: an experimental subcutaneous device for generating current in heart patients.
- A bondman; a slave.
- Bond; servile.
- To oppress; enslave.
- Muscle or sinew.
- A good quality or habit; virtue.
- An attractive physical attribute, especially muscle; mental or moral vigour.
- Instruct in morals or values; chastise.
- spelling of (mongrel dog)
- A boorish person.
- form of (a kind of arthropod)
- A regularly-shaped slab of clay or other material, affixed to cover or decorate a surface, as in a roof-tile, glazed tile, stove tile, carpet tile etc.
- A rectangular graphic.
- Any of various types of cuboid playing piece used in certain games, such as in dominoes, Scrabble, or mahjong.
- A stiff hat.
- To cover with tiles.
- To arrange in a regular pattern, with adjoining edges (applied to tile-like objects, graphics, windows in a computer interface).
- To optimize (a loop in program code) by means of the tiling technique.
- To protect from the intrusion of the uninitiated.
- Having (a specified number or type of) toes.
- Having the end secured by nails driven obliquely; said of a board, plank, or joist serving as a brace, and in general of any part of a frame secured to other parts by diagonal nailing.
- Agitated, anticipatory, excited (sometimes specifically sexually so), nervous.
- To pull violently; to touse.
- A hamlet in Britain in pre-Saxon times.
- An allowance to purchasers, for waste or refuse matter, of four pounds on every 104 pounds of suttle weight, or weight after the tare is deducted.
- Overly quaint, dainty, cute or nice.
- A large chinook salmon which weighs more than 13.5 kg .
- The horizontal threads that are interlaced through the warp in a woven fabric.
- The yarn used for the weft; the fill.
- A hair extension that is glued directly to a person′s natural hair.
- Something cast away; a waif.
- A course; a way, a path; a journey.
- To hone or rub on with some substance, as a piece of stone, for the purpose of sharpening – see whetstone.
- To stimulate or make more keen.
- The act of whetting something.
- That which whets or sharpens; especially, an appetizer.
- To blame; regard as guilty, fault, accuse
- To reproach, censure, mulct
- To observe, keep, guard, preserve, protect
- Blame, responsibility, guilt.
- Punishment, penalty, fine, bote, mulct.
- To go, go away, depart, perish, vanish
- spelling of, obsolete except in place names.
- To pour water on; pour in.
- To steep.
- A small fresh-water fish (Alburnus alburnus); the bleak.
- Well skilled; completely versed; thoroughly proficient
- One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient
- sun-facing side of a mountain
- Aged; at the age of.
- The cover at the tip of a shoelace, to prevent it from fraying.
- A catkin.
- Having winglike extensions or parts; winged.
- A winged, reproductive form of several social insects.
- recently; lately; of late.
- Of the Aleutian Islands, their inhabitants or their language.
- A member of the indigenous people of the Aleutian Islands of Alaska in the United States and of Kamchatka Krai in the Russia.
- A native or inhabitant of the Aleutian Islands.
- The language of the Aleutian Islands, related to Eskimo (Inupiaq and Yupik).
- A cauldron of boiling water into which an accused person plunged his forearm as a test of innocence or guilt.
- Concerning, with regard to, about, in respect to, as to, insofar as, inasmuch as
- In the opinion or judgment of
- Against, in front of, fronting; before; opposite; over against, on the other side
- In a line with; side by side with; on a level with.
- A city/town in North Dakota.
- A type of mediaeval full-face helmet
- A Russian or Soviet craftsmen's collective.
- A large, shallow, oval dish used for serving food.
- An arch or ceiling of boards placed above the workers' heads in a mine.
- Noble; illustrious
- A chief or lord.
- A prince or noble.
- A kind of tamarisk native to northern Africa and the Middle East, planted widely elsewhere as a shade tree and a windbreak due to its tolerance of heat and of alkaline soils, but tending to become invasive outside of its native range.
- A thick drink or thin gruel made from cornmeal
- To run away; escape.
- To outrun.
- A priming tube connecting the charge chamber with the gallery, or place where the slow match is applied.
- A church.
- To turn aside or away.
- To ward off, or prevent, the occurrence or effects of.
- To turn away.
- To turn away.
- A type of smokeless gunpowder
- Terminal branch of an axon
- A black bird with red feet and beak.
- A Mexica.
- A Nahua.
- The Nahuatl language.
- A city in New Mexico, USA
- Of or pertaining to the Mexica people.
- Of or pertaining to the Nahuas.
- Of or pertaining to the Nahuatl language.
- Reduced; lowered; restrained
- To bathe (with warm liquid); foment.
- To dry or heat (unseasoned) wood for the purpose of straightening it.
- Something or someone that is physically attractive.
- Something that is a remarkable example of its type.
- To cut about; cut around; cut up; cut off; sever.
- An element of a lineage, especially of a lineage given in the Bible
- To cause; to produce.
- To father; to sire; to produce (a child).
- To happen to; befall.
- Abounding in bents, or the stalks of coarse, stiff, withered grass.
- Resembling bent.
- To beat upon (as on a drum); patter upon.
- A fixed bunk for sleeping in (caravans, trains, etc).
- Room for maneuvering or safety. (Often used in the phrase a wide berth.)
- A space for a ship to moor or a vehicle to park.
- A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company mess and reside.
- A job or position, especially on a ship.
- Position or seed in a tournament bracket.
- position on the field of play
- to bring (a ship or vehicle) into its berth
- to assign a berth (bunk or position) to
- To surround or hem in.
- To attack, especially from all sides.
- To decorate something with jewels etc.
- Of a ship, to get trapped by ice.
- To sit around; sit about; besiege.
- To sit upon.
- To sit properly upon, as clothes; to suit; become.
- To muddle, stupefy, or act foolishly; as with alcoholic liquor or infatuation.
- To furnish with a tag; deck with tags.
- A diminutive form of the female given name Elizabeth.
- To wet or moisten profusely.
- To bequeath.
- To endue or impart wit (to); instruct.
- A double slip of leather by which bells are fastened to a hawk's legs.
- Agent noun of bite; someone or something who bites.
- A stone that barely touches the outside of the house.
- One who copies someone else's work, style or techniques, especially in hip-hop.
- Bashful, sheepish.
- Dull, stupid.
- The characteristic cry of a sheep or a goat.
- Of a sheep or goat, to make its characteristic cry.
- Of a person, to complain.
- The plant
- Any of various plants in the genus Chenopodium.
- Any of various plants in the genus Atriplex.
- Any of several different species of plants having blue flowers.
- A flag which monitors which way the wind is blowing
- a floating hotel; a boat that acts as a hotel
- A mark: ⟨ ⟩ used by writers and proof readers to indicate that something is to be inserted in the place marked by the caret.
- An indicator, often a blinking line or bar, indicating where the next insertion or other edit will take place. Also called a cursor.
- A ⟨
- A ⟨ ⟩.
- A kind of turtle, the hawksbill.
- Any of the hereditary social classes and subclasses of South Asian societies.
- A separate and fixed order or class of persons in society who chiefly associate with each other.
- A class of ants of a particular size and function within a colony.
- A diminutive of the female given name Catherine.
- A diminutive of the female given name Caitlin.
- The univalent hexadecyl radical C16H33- present in many waxes
- A Spanish enclave at the edge of Morocco.
- To violate rules in order to gain advantage from a situation.
- To be unfaithful to one's spouse or partner.
- To manage to avoid something even though it seemed unlikely.
- To deceive; to fool; to trick.
- To beguile.
- Someone who cheats (informal: cheater).
- An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- The weed cheatgrass.
- A card game where the goal is to have no cards remaining in a hand, often by telling lies.
- A hidden means of gaining an unfair advantage in a computer game, often by entering a cheat code.
- Massive, usually dull-colored and opaque, quartzite, hornstone, impure chalcedony, or other flint-like mineral.
- A flint-like tool made from chert.
- A box, now usually a large strong box with a secure convex lid.
- A coffin.
- The place in which public money is kept; a treasury.
- A chest of drawers.
- The portion of the front of the human body from the base of the neck to the top of the abdomen; the thorax. Also the analogous area in other animals.
- A hit or blow made with one's chest.
- To hit with one's chest (front of one's body)
- To deposit in a chest.
- To place in a coffin.
- Debate; quarrel; strife; enmity.
- A strip of wood or iron fastened on transversely to something in order to give strength, prevent warping, hold position, etc.
- A continuous metal strip, or angled piece, used to secure metal components.
- A device to quickly affix a line or rope, and from which it is also easy to release.
- A protrusion on the bottom of a shoe meant for better traction. (See cleats.)
- To strengthen with a cleat.
- To tie off, affix, stopper a line or rope, especially to a cleat.
- An opening, fissure, or V-shaped indentation made by or as if by splitting.
- A piece made by splitting.
- A disease of horses; a crack on the band of the pastern.
- One of the Charites worshiped in Sparta along with Phaenna.
- The common burdock; the clotbur.
- A city in Texas.
- A lower servant in a church
- A copy of a subgroup multiplied by some element from the parent group.
- To wish for with eagerness; to desire possession of, often enviously.
- To long for inordinately or unlawfully; to hanker after (something forbidden).
- To yearn, have or indulge inordinate desire, notably for another's possession.
- A small bottle or container used to hold a condiment, such as salt, pepper, oil, or vinegar, for use at a dining table.
- A stand for these containers.
- A small vessel used to hold wine or water for the Eucharist.
- A component of armor, consisting of overlapping plates designed to protect the buttocks.
- A small, flat face at the base of a brilliant-cut gemstone.
- A cute person or animal.
- A clementine: a small, waxy-peeled orange hybrid cultivar that is easy to peel by hand.
- Any small mandarin orange variety such as a tangerine or a satsuma.
- Marked with a date.
- Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
- No longer fashionable.
- The vertical distance below a surface; the degree to which something is deep.
- The distance between the front and the back, as the depth of a drawer or closet.
- The intensity, complexity, strength, seriousness or importance of an emotion, situation, etc.
- The total palette of available colors.
- The property of appearing three-dimensional.
- The deepest part. (Usually of a body of water.)
- A very remote part.
- The most severe part.
- The number of simple elements which an abstract conception or notion includes; the comprehension or content.
- A pair of toothed wheels which work together.
- The perpendicular distance from the chord to the farthest point of an arched surface.
- The lower of the two ranks of a value in an ordered set of values.
- To prevent something from happening.
- To persuade someone not to do something; to discourage.
- To remove the tin from (metal scrap), usually for resale.
- A present of books given to a meritorious undergraduate student as a prize.
- stupid; foolish
- A thick, padded quilt used instead of blankets.
- A cover for a quilt or comforter.
- That has been consumed by eating
- One who eats.
- An eating apple.
- One who performs fellatio or cunnilingus.
- A configuration of cells that appears to consume another configuration by gradually causing it to disappear.
- A town in Colorado
- One of two villages in England
- A town in Indiana
- A town in New Hampshire
- A town in New York
- A city in Ohio, and the county seat of Preble County.
- One of three towns in Wisconsin
- Pertaining to, or situated near, the surface; outer.
- a proclamation of law or other authoritative command
- That which is educed
- A reactant; see also product
- To excrete from the body.
- Any of various wading birds of the genera Egretta or Ardea that includes herons, many of which are white or buff, and several of which develop fine plumes during the breeding season.
- A plume or tuft of feathers worn as a part of a headdress, or anything imitating such an ornament; an aigrette.
- The flying feathery or hairy crown of seeds or achenes, such as the down of the thistle.
- The crab-eating macaque (Macaca fascicularis)
- country in North Africa. Official name: Arab Republic of Egypt.
- A civilization based around the river Nile, on its lower reaches nearer the Mediterranean.
- The digit/figure 8.
- Any of the four cards in a normal deck with the value eight.
- A light, narrow rowing boat, especially one used in competitive rowing, steered by a cox, in which eight rowers each have two oars.
- A race in which such craft participate.
- An island in a river; an ait.
- To compel (a person or persons) to leave.
- To throw out or remove forcefully.
- To compel (a sports player) to leave the field because of inappropriate behaviour.
- To project oneself from an aircraft.
- To cause (something) to come out of a machine.
- To come out of a machine.
- A button on a machine that causes something to be ejected from the machine.
- (by analogy with subject and object) an inferred object of someone else's consciousness
- To make joyful or proud.
- To lift up; raise; elevate.
- elated; exultant
- Lifted up; raised; elevated.
- One of a few villages in England
- A town in Louisiana
- A rural municipality in Manitoba, Canada
- To separate one substance from another by means of a solvent; to wash; to cleanse.
- To display emotions openly, especially while acting.
- To perform a virtual action, presented to other users as reported speech, rather than sending a direct message.
- A virtual action, presented to other users as reported speech, rather than a direct message.
- Devoid of content; containing nothing or nobody; vacant.
- Containing no elements (as of a string or array), opposed to being null (having no valid value).
- Free; clear; devoid; often with of.
- Having nothing to carry, emptyhanded; unburdened.
- Destitute of effect, sincerity, or sense; said of language.
- Unable to satisfy; hollow; vain.
- Destitute of reality, or real existence; unsubstantial.
- Producing nothing; unfruitful; said of a plant or tree.
- Destitute of, or lacking, sense, knowledge, or courtesy.
- To make empty; to void; to remove the contents of.
- Of a river, duct, etc: to drain or flow toward an ultimate destination.
- A container, especially a bottle, whose contents have been used up, leaving it empty.
- to make (a bill) into law
- to act the part of; to play
- to do; to effect
- purpose; determination
- A relative whose relation is traced only through female members of the family.
- Any maternal female relative.
- Related to someone by female connections.
- Related on the maternal side of the family.
- Having identical grammatical structure (but with elements that are semantically different).
- Growing out.
- Relating to, or situated near, central or deep parts; inner.
Possible word length