Page 1 from 122
Total results: 126488
- active time battle (gaming)
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- advanced tactical fighter
- Auxiliary Tugboat Fleet - a naval fleet tugboat, a fleet tug that can keep up with a fleet on operations
- As Trustee For
- To ingest; to be ingested.
- To consume (something solid or semi-solid, usually food) by putting it into the mouth and swallowing it.
- To consume a meal.
- To be eaten.
- To use up.
- To destroy, consume, or use up.
- To damage, destroy, or fail to eject a removable part or an inserted object.
- To consume money or (other instruents of value, such as a token) deposited or inserted by a user, while failing to either provide the intended product or service, or return the payment.
- To cause (someone) to worry.
- To take the loss in a transaction.
- To corrode or erode.
- To perform oral sex on someone.
- Something to be eaten; a meal; a food item.
- Grand Theft Auto, a series of video games by Rockstar Games.
- Greater Toronto Area, the most populous urban region in Southern Ontario, Canada.
- Widely cultivated cereal grass, typically Avena sativa.
- Any of the numerous species, varieties, or cultivars of any of several similar grain plants in genus Avena.
- The seeds of the oat, a grain, harvested as a food crop.
- To touch by means of a mutual border, edge or end; to border on; to lie adjacent; to project; to terminate; to be contiguous; to meet, of an estate, country, etc.
- To border upon; be next to; abut on; be adjacent to; to support by an abutment.
- To lean against on one end; to end on, of a part of a building or wall.
- of former name of ASTM International
- The creator god of Heliopolis, the original source of all matter, associated with the evening sun.
- In two; in twain; asunder.
- The sister or sister-in-law of one’s parent.
- a woman of an older generation than oneself, especially a friend of one's parents, by means of fictive kin.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- A craft used for transportation of goods, fishing, racing, recreational cruising, or military use on or in the water, propelled by oars or outboard motor or inboard motor or by wind.
- A full house.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish somewhat resembling a boat in shape.
- One of two possible conformations of cyclohexane rings (the other being chair), shaped roughly like a boat.
- The refugee boats arriving in Australian waters, and by extension, refugees generally.
- To travel by boat.
- To transport in a boat.
- To place in a boat.
- community antenna television, a precursor to cable television
- cable television
- A less common spelling of Katie, diminutive of the female given name Catherine and related names.
- An outer garment covering the upper torso and arms.
- A covering of material, such as paint.
- The fur or feathers covering an animal's skin.
- Canvas painted with thick tar and secured round a mast or bowsprit to prevent water running down the sides into the hold (now made of rubber or leather).
- A petticoat.
- The habit or vesture of an order of men, indicating the order or office; cloth.
- A coat of arms.
- A coat card.
- To cover with a coat of some material
- To cover as a coat.
- insane, mad
- of and ethylenediaminetetraacetate
- To emit digestive gases from the anus; to flatulate.
- To waste time with idle and inconsequential tasks; to go about one's activities in a lackadaisical manner; to be lazy or over-relaxed in one's manner or bearing.
- An emission of digestive gases from the anus; a flatus.
- An irritating person; a fool.
- (usually as "old fart") An elderly person; especially one perceived to hold old-fashioned views.
- Having no variations in height.
- Without variations in pitch.
- Describing certain features, usually the breasts and/or buttocks, that are extremely small or not visible at all.
- Lowered by one semitone.
- Of a note or voice, lower in pitch than it should be.
- Deflated, especially because of a puncture.
- Of a carbonated drink, with all or most of its carbon dioxide having come out of solution so that the drink no longer fizzes or contains any bubbles.
- Lacking acidity without being sweet.
- Unable to emit power; dead.
- Without spin; spinless.
- Lacking liveliness of commercial exchange and dealings; depressed; dull.
- Absolute; downright; peremptory.
- sonant; vocal, as distinguished from a sharp (non-sonant) consonant
- Not having an inflectional ending or sign, such as a noun used as an adjective, or an adjective as an adverb, without the addition of a formative suffix, or an infinitive without the sign "to".
- Having a head at a very obtuse angle to the shaft.
- Flattening at the ends.
- So as to be flat.
- Not exceeding.
- Directly; flatly.
- Without allowance for accrued interest.
- An area of level ground.
- A note played a semitone lower than a natural, denoted by the symbol ♭ sign placed after the letter representing the note (e.g., B♭) or in front of the note symbol (e.g. ♭♪).
- A flat tyre/tire.
- A type of ladies' shoes with very low heels.
- A type of flat-soled running shoe without spikes.
- A thin, broad brush used in oil and watercolor/watercolour painting.
- The flat part of something:
- The flat side of a blade, as opposed to the sharp edge.
- The palm of the hand, with the adjacent part of the fingers.
- A wide, shallow container.
- A large mail piece measuring at least 8 1/2 by 11 inches, such as catalogs, magazines, and unfolded paper enclosed in large envelopes.
- A subset of n-dimensional space that is congruent to a Euclidean space of lower dimension.
- A flat-bottomed boat, without keel, and of small draught.
- A straw hat, broad-brimmed and low-crowned.
- A railroad car without a roof, and whose body is a platform without sides; a platform car or flatcar.
- A platform on a wheel, upon which emblematic designs etc. are carried in processions.
- A horizontal vein or ore deposit auxiliary to a main vein; also, any horizontal portion of a vein not elsewhere horizontal.
- A dull fellow; a simpleton.
- A rectangular wooden structure covered with masonite, lauan, or muslin that depicts a building or other part of a scene, also called backcloth and backdrop.
- To make a flat call; to call without raising.
- To become flat or flattened; to sink or fall to an even surface.
- To fall from the pitch.
- To depress in tone, as a musical note; especially, to lower in pitch by half a tone.
- To make flat; to flatten; to level.
- To render dull, insipid, or spiritless; to depress.
- An apartment, usually on one level and usually consisting of more than one room.
- Shortened form for fraternity, college organization. (Often used as a noun modifier.)
- Manner of walking or stepping; bearing or carriage while moving.
- One of the different ways in which a horse can move, either naturally or as a result of training.
- To teach a specific gait to a horse.
- an artificial watercourse, canal or aqueduct, but especially a millrace
- A native house servant in India.
- A bull or cow.
- Cattle collectively.
- Vegetarian or Vegan meat
- Clean, tidy; free from dirt or impurities.
- Free from contaminants; unadulterated, undiluted. Particularly of liquor and cocktails; see usage below.
- Conditions with a liquid reagent or gas performed with no standard solvent or cosolvent.
- With all deductions or allowances made; net.
- Having a simple elegance or style; clean, trim, tidy, tasteful.
- Well-executed or delivered; clever, skillful, precise.
- Good, excellent, desirable.
- An artificial intelligence researcher who believes that solutions should be elegant, clear and provably correct. Compare
- a kiln for drying tobacco, malt and especially hops
- A solemn pledge or promise to a god, king, or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract
- The affirmed statement or promise accepted as equivalent to an oath.
- A light or insulting use of a solemn pledge or promise to a god, king or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract the name of a deity in a profanity, as in swearing oaths.
- A curse.
- An affirmation of the truth of a statement.
- to pledge
- A mass of oat plants (genus Avena, especially Avena sativa).
- Seeds of an oat plant, especially prepared as food.
- Containing oats.
- Resembling oats.
- One eighth of the total area of the celestial dome; used as a measure of cloudiness (one okta means that one eighth of the sky is obscured, two oktas that one quarter is obscured, and so on).
- An agreement; a compact; a covenant.
- An agreement between two or more nations
- A god of creativity and craftsmen, sometimes also identified with gods of death and the birth of the sun.
- A flat structure made of planks, barrels etc., that floats on water, and is used for transport, emergencies or a platform for swimmers.
- A flat-bottomed inflatable craft for floating or drifting on water.
- A thick crowd of seabirds or sea mammals.
- A collection of logs, fallen trees, etc. which obstructs navigation in a river.
- to convey on a raft
- to make into a raft
- to travel by raft
- A large (but unspecified) number, a lot.
- A criticism done by ranting.
- A wild, emotional, and sometimes incoherent articulation.
- A type of dance step usually performed in clogs, and particularly (but not exclusively) associated with the English North West Morris tradition. The rant step consists of alternately bringing one foot across and in front of the other and striking the ground, with the other foot making a little hop.
- To speak or shout at length in an uncontrollable anger.
- To criticize by ranting.
- To dance rant steps.
- Snatched, taken away; abducted.
- Lifted up into the air; transported into heaven.
- Very interested, involved in something, absorbed, transfixed; fascinated or engrossed.
- Enthusiatic; ecstatic, elated, happy.
- To transport or ravish.
- To carry away by force.
- An ecstasy; a trance.
- A style of urban popular music associated mainly with Kuwait and Bahrain.
- A tax; tribute.
- A land-tax paid in the Shetland Islands.
- Animal excrement; dung.
- A brisk shower of rain, driven by the wind.
- Scat singing.
- To sing an improvised melodic solo using nonsense syllables, often onomatopoeic or imitative of musical instruments.
- To leave quickly (often used in the imperative).
- An imperative demand, often understood by speaker and listener as impertinent.
- An adult male deer.
- A colt, or filly.
- A romping girl.
- An improperly or late castrated bull or ram – also called a bull seg (see note under ox).
- An outside irregular dealer in stocks, who is not a member of the exchange.
- One who applies for the allotment of shares in new projects, with a view to sell immediately at a premium, and not to hold the stock.
- The Eurasian wren, Troglodytes troglodytes.
- An unmarried male, a bachelor; a male not accompanying a female at a social event.
- A social event for males held in honor of a groom on the eve of his wedding, attended by male friends of the groom, sometimes a fund-raiser.
- A stag beetle (family
- To act as a "stag", an irregular dealer in stocks.
- To watch; to dog, or keep track of.
- Of a man, attending a formal social function without a date.
- To be fixed or set; to stay.
- In Ancient Greece, a walkway with a roof supported by colonnades, often with a wall on one side; specifically, the Great Hall in Athens.
- A Mexican snack food; a small tortilla with some rice, beans, cheese, diced vegetables (usually tomatoes and lettuce, as served in the United States) and salsa.
- the vulva. also called pink taco
- A yellow stain on shirt armpit caused by sweat or deodorant.
- The sense of touch; feeling.
- The stroke in beating time.
- Sensitive mental touch; special skill or faculty; nice perception or discernment; ready power of appreciating and doing what is required by circumstances.
- The ability to deal with embarrassing situations carefully and without doing or saying anything that will annoy or upset other people; careful consideration in dealing with others to avoid giving offense; the ability to say the right thing.
- A verbal operant which is controlled by a nonverbal stimulus (such as an object, event, or property of an object) and is maintained by nonspecific social reinforcement (praise).
- To use a tact (a kind of verbal operant; see noun sense).
- Any of three genera of large Asian ungulates belonging to the subfamily Caprinae (goat-antelopes).
- A particular song played at the end of the day, and at military funerals.
- A tarpaulin.
- To cover something with a tarpaulin.
- misspelling of
- To tan, make tawny.
- A tan.
- tricyclic acetone peroxide
- Transaction Capabilities Application Part (SS7)
- To rend (a solid material) by holding or restraining in two places and pulling apart, whether intentionally or not; to destroy or separate.
- To injure as if by pulling apart.
- To cause to lose some kind of unity or coherence.
- To make (an opening) with force or energy.
- To remove by tearing.
- To demolish
- To become torn, especially accidentally.
- To move or act with great speed, energy, or violence.
- To smash or enter something with great force.
- A hole or break caused by tearing.
- A rampage.
- A drop of clear, salty liquid produced from the eyes by crying or irritation.
- Something in the form of a transparent drop of fluid matter; also, a solid, transparent, tear-shaped drop, as of some balsams or resins.
- A partially vitrified bit of clay in glass.
- That which causes or accompanies tears; a lament; a dirge.
- To produce tears.
- A unit of mass used in India, equal to the mass of a silver rupee coin, fixed at 180 troy grains ( in 1833, and of a similar but slightly variable value before that date.
- A diminutive form of the male given name Travis.
- An emperor of Russia (1547 to 1917) and of some South Slavic kingdoms.
- A person with great power; an autocrat.
- An appointed official tasked to regulate or oversee a specific area.
- The vagina or vulva.
- A contemptible and stupid person, idiot.
- To hit, slap.
- The octave, or seventh day after a festival (i.e., the eighth day counting inclusively, in the ancient Roman way).
- To (cause to) float easily or gently through the air.
- To be moved, or to pass, on a buoyant medium; to float.
- To give notice to by waving something; to wave the hand to; to beckon.
- A light breeze.
- Something (such as an odor or scent like a perfume) that is carried through the air.
- A flag used to indicate wind direction or, with a knot tied in the center, as a signal; a waif, a wheft.
- A ford.
- A fordable stream.
- Which thing, event, circumstance, etc.:
- That; which; who.
- That which; those that; the thing that.
- In some manner or degree; in part; partly; usually followed by with.
- Used to introduce each of two coordinate phrases or concepts; both…and.
- Which; which kind of.
- How much; how great (used in an exclamation).
- Something; thing; stuff.
- The identity of a thing, as an answer to a question of what.
- Something that is addressed by as opposed to a person, addressed by
- spelling of, obsolete except in place names.
- Macacus pileatus, a macaque native to India and Ceylon with a crown of long erect hair.
- Behind; toward the stern relative to some other object or position; aft of.
- On the aft side; in the stern.
- A small fresh-water fish (Alburnus alburnus); the bleak.
- A person who performs in a theatrical play or film.
- One who acts; a doer.
- One who takes part in a situation.
- An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- One who enacts a certain policy action.
- The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
- A former Roman unit of length, equal to 120 Roman feet (about 35½
- A former Roman unit of area, equivalent to a square with sides of 1 actus (about ⅛ ha)
- To make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion.
- To fit by alteration; to modify or remodel for a different purpose; to adjust
- To make by altering or fitting something else; to produce by change of form or character
- To change oneself so as to be adapted.
- Adapted; fit; suited; suitable.
- Well skilled; completely versed; thoroughly proficient
- One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient
- To take by choice into relationship, definition child, heir, friend, citizen, etc.
- To take voluntarily (a child of other parents) to be in the place of, or as, one's own child.
- To obtain (a pet) from a shelter or the wild.
- To take by choice into the scope of one's responsibility.
- To take or receive as one's own what is not so naturally.
- To select and take or approve.
- sun-facing side of a mountain
- A fully grown human or animal.
- A person who has reached the legal age of majority, generally 18 years of age.
- Fully grown.
- Intended for or restricted to adults rather than children.
- Containing material of an explicit sexual nature; of, or pertaining to, pornography.
- Vulgar or profane.
- To (cause to) be or become an adult.
- Abnormally dark or over-concentrated; associated with various states of discomfort or illness (specifically being too hot or dry).
- Burnt or having a scorched color.
- Aged; at the age of.
- On foot.
- On foot.
- In motion; in action; astir; stirring; in progress.
- That is on foot, in motion, in action, in progress.
- Of the nature of agate, or containing agate.
- To take to graze or pasture, at a certain sum; used originally of the feeding of cattle in the king's forests, and collecting the money for the same.
- The cover at the tip of a shoelace, to prevent it from fraying.
- A catkin.
- A semi-servile class among the Cymry.
- Having winglike extensions or parts; winged.
- A winged, reproductive form of several social insects.
- recently; lately; of late.
- Of the Aleutian Islands, their inhabitants or their language.
- A member of the indigenous people of the Aleutian Islands of Alaska in the United States and of Kamchatka Krai in the Russia.
- A native or inhabitant of the Aleutian Islands.
- The language of the Aleutian Islands, related to Eskimo (Inupiaq and Yupik).
- A cauldron of boiling water into which an accused person plunged his forearm as a test of innocence or guilt.
- At, to, or in the air or sky.
- Above, overhead, in a high place; up
- in the top, at the masthead, or on the higher yards or rigging.
- The mountain range in central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together.
- Altay, Xinjiang, China.
- Altay Prefecture.
- Friendship. The cooperative and supportive relationship between people, or animals. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
- Mutual understanding and a peaceful relationship, especially between nations; peace; accord.
- As if dead; lifeless; spiritless; dejected; depressed.
- Concerning, with regard to, about, in respect to, as to, insofar as, inasmuch as
- In the opinion or judgment of
- Against, in front of, fronting; before; opposite; over against, on the other side
- In a line with; side by side with; on a level with.
- A city/town in North Dakota.
- restless, apprehensive and fidgety
- on the left side of the boat
- In an apt or suitable manner; fitly; properly; pertinently; appropriately; readily.
- one who has attained enlightenment; a Buddhist saint
- one of the stages of the ascetic's spiritual evolution, when all passions (anger, ego, deception, greed, attachment, hatred and ignorance) are destroyed; arhanta
- Filled with or involving rioting or riotous behaviour.
- Filled in an unrestrained manner.
- A type of mediaeval full-face helmet
- A Russian or Soviet craftsmen's collective.
- Inclined towards the arts; arty.
- A large, shallow, oval dish used for serving food.
- dazed; foolish; infatuated
- To besot; to befool; to infatuate.
- An arch or ceiling of boards placed above the workers' heads in a mine.
- In motion; characterized by motion.
- of, a trade union.
- disorder; irregularity
- Noble; illustrious
- A chief or lord.
- A prince or noble.
- A kind of tamarisk native to northern Africa and the Middle East, planted widely elsewhere as a shade tree and a windbreak due to its tolerance of heat and of alkaline soils, but tending to become invasive outside of its native range.
- one of the Gigantes
- A peninsula in Greece containing Mount Athos
- public disgrace or stigma; infamy; loss of civil rights
- A thick drink or thin gruel made from cornmeal
- A floating mote or speck of dust.
- a skeleton
- Lack of muscle tone; flaccidity or atonia
- A hereditary disorder marked by the tendency to develop localized immediate hypersensitivity reactions to allergens such as pollen, food etc and is manifested by hay fever, asthma, or similar allergic conditions; generally considered to be caused by the interaction of environmental and genetic factors.
- A person suffering from atopic syndrome; a case of atopy.
- To run away; escape.
- To outrun.
- Just clear of the ground.
- Sheeted home, hoisted taut up and ready for trimming.
- Hoisted up and ready to be swayed across.
- Any member of the Attidae.
- An audience; a hearing.
- An examination in general.
- A judicial examination.
- An independent review and examination of records and activities to assess the adequacy of system controls, to ensure compliance with established policies and operational procedures, and to recommend necessary changes in controls, policies, or procedures
- The result of such an examination, or an account as adjusted by auditors; final account.
- Spiritual counseling, which forms the core of Dianetics.
- A general receptacle or receiver.
- To examine and adjust (e.g. an account).
- To conduct an independent review and examination of system records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of data security and data integrity procedures, to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes
- To counsel spiritually.
- To attend an academic class on a not-for-academic-credit basis.
- A priming tube connecting the charge chamber with the gallery, or place where the slow match is applied.
- anything whatever, any part.
- whit, the smallest part, iota.
- The digit zero as the decade in years. For example, aught-nine for 1909 or 2009.
- At all, in any degree, in any respect.
- Of importance or consequence (in the phrase "of aught").
- Esteem, respect.
- Property; possession
- Duty; place; office
- to own, possess
- to owe, be obliged or obligated to
- possessed of
- A church.
- To turn aside or away.
- To ward off, or prevent, the occurrence or effects of.
- To turn away.
- To turn away.
- To wait for.
- To expect.
- To be in store for; to be ready or in waiting for.
- To serve or attend; to wait on, wait upon.
- To watch, observe.
- To wait; to stay in waiting.
- A waiting for; ambush.
- Watching, watchfulness, suspicious observation.
- A type of smokeless gunpowder
- Terminal branch of an axon
- name transferred from the surname.
- A black bird with red feet and beak.
- The first principle of metals, that is, mercury, which was formerly supposed to exist in all metals, and to be extractable from them.
- The universal remedy of Paracelsus.
- A Mexica.
- A Nahua.
- The Nahuatl language.
- A city in New Mexico, USA
- Of or pertaining to the Mexica people.
- Of or pertaining to the Nahuas.
- Of or pertaining to the Nahuatl language.
- A portable coffer or chest with a rounded lid covered in leather, garnished with nails, once used for the transport of clothes or other personal luggage. It was the original portmanteau.
- A dwarf-wall of plain masonry, carrying the roof of a cathedral or church and masked or hidden behind the balustrade.
Possible word length