Page 1 from 5
Total results: 4540
- The number six.
- Odds of six to one.
- The Amu Darya river.
- Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- That can sexually attract or arouse.
- interesting, attractive or appealing.
- A city in Tunisia.
- The river, in Hades, over which the souls of the dead are ferried by Charon.
- The 5th moon of Pluto, discovered in 2012.
- To remove another's sexual characteristics or functions, often physical sterilization.
- A maritime county of England bordered by the North Sea, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Greater London, and separated from Kent by the Thames estuary.
- A town in Connecticut
- A village in Illinois
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Missouri
- A town in New York
- A town and county in Ontario, Canada
- A town in Vermont
- to be; have existence; have being or reality
- An island in the center of the Cyclades
- A town in Greece located on an homonymous island.
- Portable Operating System Interface, a set of IEEE standards designed to provide application portability between UNIX variants.
- Relating to a person's biological sex.
- A Cub Scout who leads a group of six.
- A pair of sixes.
- shortened form of six of one, half a dozen of the other
- sexto (as a paper size in printing).
- The sixth defensive position, with the sword hand held at chest height, and the tip of the sword at eye level.
- The ordinal form of the number six.
- The person or thing in the sixth position.
- One of six equal parts of a whole.
- The interval between one note and another, five notes higher in the scale, for example C to A, a major sixth, or C to A flat, a minor sixth. (Note that the interval covers six notes counting inclusively, for example C-D-E-F-G-A.)
- To deprive of sexual attributes or characteristics.
- To sterilize (deprive of the ability to procreate); to castrate.
- name, transferred from the male name and used since the 1940s.
- of Mistakenly used for the plural of
- The state of surpassing or going beyond limits; the being of a measure beyond sufficiency, necessity, or duty; that which exceeds what is usual or proper; immoderateness; superfluity; superabundance; extravagance
- The degree or amount by which one thing or number exceeds another; remainder.
- An undue indulgence of the appetite; transgression of proper moderation in natural gratifications; intemperance; dissipation.
- Spherical excess, the amount by which the sum of the three angles of a spherical triangle exceeds two right angles. The spherical excess is proportional to the area of the triangle.
- A condition on an insurance policy by which the insured pays for a part of the claim.
- More than is normal, necessary or specified.
- To declare (an employee) surplus to requirements, such that he or she might not be given work.
- To shake off.
- To examine (a document).
- To decipher.
- To seize and detain by law.
- To proceed against a principal debtor where there are either joint debtors or debtors and sureties.
- To cut out or away; to remove by exsection.
- To thrust out; to cause to protrude.
- Standing out; projecting beyond some other part.
- Like or characteristic of a fox; foxlike; sly.
- A sugar or saccharide containing six carbon atoms.
- An isogloss indicating where a certain word is used.
- laxity (in interpreting or enforcing a rule)
- Someone promoting lax views or relaxed interpretations of something.
- Promoting a lax view or interpretation of something.
- An aldopentose found in some bacteria.
- The pharynx of a rotifer. It usually contains four horny pieces. The two central ones form the incus, against which the mallei, or lateral ones, work so as to crush the food.
- The lore of a bird.
- A line or group of prominent bristles on the lower face of certain Diptera
- The affective and conative character of mental activity as contrasted with its cognitive aspect; the appetitive aspect of an act; desire, appetite.
- A shoe for oxen, consisting of a flat piece of iron nailed to the hoof.
- A network or interwoven mass, especially of nerves, blood vessels, or lymphatic vessels.
- The system of equations required for the complete expression of the relations which exist between a set of quantities.
- The way in which an individual leaf is folded in the bud.
- Of, pertaining to or advocating Rexism
- A follower or advocate of Rexism.
- A kind of minium, or red lead, made by calcining carbonate of lead, but inferior to true minium.
- Any of three species of the amaranth genus Haloxylon: (the and (the
- A surname used by the Kayastha caste of India and Pakistan.
- A historic realm and modern state of Germany.
- A fine soft woollen fabric.
- Saxony yarn, or flannel made of it or similar yarn.
- The structure at the front end of a tapeworm which, in the adult, has suckers and hooks by which it attaches itself to a host.
- The belief that people of one sex or gender are inherently superior to people of the other sex or gender.
- Different treatment or discrimination based on a difference of sex or gender.
- Disadvantage or unequal opportunity arising from the cultural dominance of one gender over the other.
- Promotion or expectation or assumption of people to behave in accordance with or deviate from a gender role.
- any group of six people or things
- a composition for six voices or instruments
- a group of six singers or instrumentalists
- Of the sixth degree or order.
- an algebraic equation or function of the fourth degree; a curve describing such an equation or function, especially a quantic of the sixth degree.
- Any time close to six o'clock.
- A fleshy spike (inflorescence) with reduced flowers, usually enclosed by a spathe, characteristic of aroids.
- A special organ of the nautilus, due to a modification of the posterior tentacles.
- One or more letters or sounds added at the bottom of a word to modify the word's meaning. These are found in Maya script.
- To add one or more letters or sounds to the bottom of a word to change the word's meaning.
- A wrestling move in which the wrestler picks up his or her opponent off the ground (or mat) and then, using a large portion of his or her own body weight, drives the opponent down on the mat by throwing them over their center of gravity, usually arching their back.
- To subject to this manoeuvre.
- An additional or extra tax.
- To impose a surtax upon.
- A former county in the south-east of England (now divided into East- and West-), then bordered by Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and the English Channel.
- A town in New Brunswick
- A borough in New Jersey
- A in Virginia
- A village in Wisconsin
- Designed to be suitable for any sex or gender.
- Not distinguished on the basis of sex or gender.
- Not sexy.
- Perceived as not having wide contemporary interest; plodding.
- One of the seven major Anglo-Saxon kingdoms, existing between the 6th and 9th centuries, and comprising most of England south of the Thames.
- A son of Hellen and Orseis, and founder (through his sons) of the Achaean and Ionian nations.
- A surgical instrument used to scrape bones.
- A long and open portico within the gymnasium.
- One of the Archons who follows Sabaoth when he leaves the ranks of the Demiurge to become an aeon alongside Sophia.
- A gem engraved with the word Abrasax or Abraxas.
- Opposed to sexual activity
- Nervous and worried.
- Full of anxiety or disquietude; greatly concerned or solicitous, especially respecting something future or unknown;
- Accompanied with, or causing, anxiety; worrying
- Earnestly desirous
- Not sexual in nature, not marked by sexual activity. (Compare Platonic.)
- Not experiencing sexual attraction; lacking interest in or desire for sex.
- Having no distinct sex, having no sexual organs.
- Without sexual action; reproducing by some other method than sex.
- A species which reproduces by asexual rather than sexual reproduction, or a member of such a species.
- A person who does not experience sexual attraction; a person who lacks interest in or desire for sex.
- asphyxiation, typically resulting in death; asphyxia
- A rhetorical device whereby the subject matter is made greater, particularly
- Overstatement, hyperbole.
- Arrangement of a series in ascending order.
- Biological growth, expansion or growth of an organism apart from that due to cellular division.
- A variety of jade, used by the natives of the South Sea Islands for making axes or hatchets.
- A wax secreted by bees from which they make honeycomb; or, the processed form of this wax used in the manufacture of various goods.
- “Business”, as in such phrases as and
- To polish (something) with beeswax.
- Any of the family Ostraciidae of squared, bony fish, closely related to the pufferfish and filefish.
- The habit or practice of grinding of the teeth, as while sleeping, or due to stress or certain drugs.
- Inflammation of the hip joint.
- sexless; asexual
- One who excises, especially one who performs female genital cutting.
- To journey or pass through.
- The act of excusing or of being excused.
- One who offers excuses or pleads in extenuation of the fault of another.
- One who excuses or forgives another.
- The act of eating out or through.
- To draw or let out wholly; to drain off completely
- To empty by drawing or letting out the contents
- To drain; to use up or expend wholly, or until the supply comes to an end
- to tire out; to wear out; to cause to be without any energy
- To bring out or develop completely
- to discuss thoroughly or completely
- To subject to the action of various solvents in order to remove all soluble substances or extractives
- A system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged; see also exhaust system.
- The steam let out of a cylinder after it has done its work there.
- The dirty air let out of a room through a register or pipe provided for the purpose.
- An exhaust pipe, especially on a motor vehicle.
- exhaust gas.
- Exhausted; used up.
- A product or feature of exotic quality.
- A spending or consuming. Often specifically an act of disbursing or spending funds.
- That which is expended, laid out, or consumed. Sometimes with the notion of loss or damage to those on whom the expense falls.
- To charge a cost against an expense account; to bill something to the company for which one works.
- Vulnerable, susceptible.
- Moving or operating quickly, as a train not making local stops.
- Specific or precise; directly and distinctly stated; not merely implied.
- Truly depicted; exactly resembling.
- Being a merchant offering a smaller selection of goods than a full or complete dealer of the same kind or type.
- A mode of transportation, often a train, that travels quickly or directly.
- A service that allows mail or money to be sent rapidly from one destination to another.
- An express rifle.
- A clear image or representation; an expression; a plain declaration.
- A messenger sent on a special errand; a courier.
- An express office.
- That which is sent by an express messenger or message.
- To convey or communicate; to make known or explicit.
- To press, squeeze out (especially said of milk).
- To translate messenger RNA into protein.
- To transcribe deoxyribonucleic acid into messenger RNA.
- The action of conveying some idea using words or actions; communication, expression.
- A specific statement or instruction.
- To separate from one another at a critical point in temperature.
- Outreaching; expansive; extended, superficially or otherwise.
- The necessary ingredients or components (for something, especially food or a social event).
- Side dishes or other appropriate accompaniments such as condiments; trimmings.
- The fox shark or sea fox.
- The European dragonet,
- An Australian fish, and related species.
- Certain species in the genus with distinctive black stripes on the face.
- The character or qualities of a fox; foxiness; craftiness; cunning.
- The fox.
- Any polysaccharide composed of hexoses.
- homosexual sexual intercourse
- To exist or dwell within.
- A small region of Dordogne in France, famous for its Paleolithic cave paintings
- The property of being lax, lacking strictness.
- Following the ideals of Marxism.
- One that believes in or follows the ideals of Marxism.
- Harmful; injurious.
- A salt of an oxyacid.
- One of the small round bodies found in the folds of the cristae in the inner mitochondrial membrane, and involved in ATP synthesis.
- Like a pixy or pixie.
- To suffix.
- To subject a sample to postfixation
- Fallopian tube
- Eustachian tube
- Any of a group of similar brass instruments, resembling a bugle in shape, but with valves
- Relating to the Saxons or Anglo-Saxons.
- A box in which seeds are planted.
- A private server used for uploading and downloading files.
- A capsule.
- A plant ( with somewhat cubical or box-shaped capsules.
- A stylized flower or leaf with six lobes.
- The state or condition of one's sex or gender; sexuality.
- Without sexual activity.
- Without physical or behavioral sexual distinction.
- Resembling sex or some aspect of it.
- A stanza of six lines; a sestine.
- An ancient Roman liquid and dry measure, about equal to an English pint.
- An Old English measure of liquid, usually wine or cider, perhaps containing 6 gallons.
- A sacristy.
- Of or denoting the aspect or position of any two celestial bodies separated by 60°.
- The specific term used for a quantile of six equal proportions; any of the subsets thus obtained.
- A segment that is a sixth of the whole.
- A sextile aspect or position.
- A box placed alongside the main text in a book, etc. containing further related text.
- A box set in the side of a theatre's auditorium.
- Having six component parts.
- Times six, multiplied by six.
- A group of six persons or things.
- In the sixth place; sixth in a row.
- The decade of the 1860s, 1960s, etc.
- The decade of one's life from age 60 through age 69.
- A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity.
- Clothing made from such material.
- A vessel to receive spittle; a spittoon.
- of (Elements within a taxon).
- The implicit meaning of a text, often a literary one, or a speech or dialogue.
- A congregation.
- The Lord's Supper.
- A small bus that operates without a timetable, departing when sufficiently full
- Without taxation.
- In terms of taxation.
- Not separated by sex.
- dryness and brittleness of the hair
- A general dryness of the body
- A form of pseudocopulation, found chiefly in amphibians and horseshoe crabs, in which a male grasps a female with his front legs as part of the mating process.
- Supporting a proposition by reference to common knowledge.
- plant reproduction without fertilization
- plant reproduction without fertilization, meiosis, or the production of gametes
- animal reproduction in which the egg cell did not undergo meiosis or fertilization
- The loss of consciousness due to the interruption of breathing and consequent anoxia. Asphyxia can be result from choking, drowning, electric shock, injury.
- The loss of consciousness due to the body's inability to deliver oxygen to its tissues, either by the breathing of air lacking oxygen or by the inability of the blood to carry oxygen. Such asphyxia can be result from the inhalation of non-toxic gases which displace oxygen from the inhaled air, by exposure to carbon monoxide from smoke inhalation such that hemoglobin is poisoned, or the development of methemoglobinemia.
- A condition in which an extreme decrease in the concentration of oxygen in the body leads to loss of consciousness or death. The term is now obsolete, having been replace in mid-twentieth century by the more specific terms anoxia, hypoxia, hypoxemia and hypercapnia.
- The cytoplasm of an axon
- A sheet of microtubules found in certain microbial eukaryotes, arising from the bases of the flagella.
- The condition of being boxy
- The concentration of libido or emotional energy on a single object or idea.
- In a ship's boat, the helmsman given charge of the boat's crew.
- In a rowing crew, the member who steers the shell and coordinates the power and rhythm of the rowers.
- The second or third mate of a vessel, in charge of the master's barge.
- A rank or position.
- Canadian Navy Coxswain (or Capitaine d'Armes) is the senior non-commissioned officer aboard a ship
- British Royal Navy Cadets Cadet Coxswain is the highest normal rank which may be achieved.
- To act as coxswain for.
- spelling of, chiefly British.
- To relinquish (land etc.) previously annexed.
- Of, pertaining to, or depending on opinion; conjectural.
- A finely chopped mixture of mushrooms, onions, shallots and herbs sautéed in butter and reduced to a paste, used in stuffings and sauces (as in beef Wellington) or as a garnish.
- A learning disability characterized by reading and writing difficulties.
- Of or pertaining to dyslexia.
- Having dyslexia.
- A person who has dyslexia.
- A form of silica-undersaturated pyroxene gabbro, containing nepheline and orthoclase as essential constituents.
- A quassinoid found in brazil nuts.
- The deletion of some text during editing.
- The removal of a tumor, etc., by cutting.
- The removal of a gene from a section of genetic material.
- The fact that, under certain hypotheses, the homology of a space relative to a subspace is unchanged by the identification of a subspace of the latter to a point.
- A fuller treatment (in a separate section) of a particular part of the text of a book, especially a classic.
- A narrative digression, especially to discuss a particular issue.
- The act of making an excuse.
- Any activity designed to develop or hone a skill or ability.
- Physical activity intended to improve strength and fitness.
- A setting in action or practicing; employment in the proper mode of activity; exertion; application; use.
- The performance of an office, ceremony, or duty.
- That which gives practice; a trial; a test.
- To exert for the sake of training or improvement; to practice in order to develop.
- To perform physical activity for health or training.
- To use (a right, an option, etc.); to put into practice.
- To occupy the attention and effort of; to task; to tax, especially in a painful or vexatious manner; harass; to vex; to worry or make anxious.
- To set in action; to cause to act, move, or make exertion; to give employment to.
- The surgical removal of any part or organ.
- Pre-eminent, outstanding.
- existing; having life or being, current; occurring now
- a being or entity that exists independently
- That exists, or has existence, especially that exists now.
- Harmful, destructive, deadly, pernicious.
- The outer functional layer of a fissitunicate ascus
- The ritual act of driving out evil spirits from persons, places or things who are possessed by them.
- A person, especially a priest, who practices exorcism.
- The outer layer of a spore, especially in some algae and fungi.
- The small aperture or foramen in the outer coat of the ovule of a plant.
- To polish thoroughly.
- The condition of being exposed, uncovered, or unprotected.
- That part which is facing or exposed to something, e.g. the sun, weather, sky, or a view.
- Lack of protection from weather or the elements.
- An instance of taking a photograph.
- The piece of film exposed to light.
- Details of the time and f-number used.
- The amount of sun, wind etc. experienced by a particular site.
- The radius of an excircle.
- To copy; to transcribe.
- A copy; a transcript.
- The trigonometric function sec(x) − 1. Abbreviation: exsec
- protruding, projecting
- A muscle whose contraction extends or straightens a limb or body part.
- The outer or upper curve of an arch.
- Said of anthers dehiscing outwards from the center of the flower.
- The seed of the flax plant; a source of linseed oil
- winding from side to side; sinuous
- differential calculus
- The characteristic or quality of being foxy
- A living creature's ability to move by orienting itself by gravitational forces.
- Any of a variety of conditions (in a dioecious species) whereby an individual has male and female sex characteristics; the state of having the physical features of both sexes; intersexuality.
- An individual with any of these conditions.
- Having characteristics of both sexes.
- A form of onyx, part or all of whose layers consist of jasper.
- A supposed title given to a woman thought to be acting like a minx (usually with possessive adjective).
- A skin disease of mice, similar to smallpox, caused by the poxvirus species
- Of wine: sparkling.
- A sparkling wine.
- The axis of the central nervous system; i.e. the spinal cord, rhombencephalon, mesencephalon and diencephalon.
- The fact or condition of immediate succession or proximity; the quality of being next.
- Of or relating to oxidase.
- A random or sudden outburst (of activity).
- An explosive event during a volcanic eruption.
- A sudden recurrence of a disease, such as a seizure or a coughing fit.
- Protection against infectious disease.
- Quality of being pixyish.
- Any of a group of DNA viruses, of the family Poxviridae, that cause pox diseases in vertebrates
- A citizen of a state appointed by another state to host its ambassadors and to represent and protect its interests there.
- A gemstone having bands of red sard; a variety of onyx or chalcedony.
- A saucy, impudent or impertinent person.
- Of or relating to rocks; living among rocks.
- The top strake (edge of the side) of a rowing boat
- The Saxon domain or race.
- Of or pertaining to Saxony.
- An inhabitant of Saxony.
- An idiom of the Saxon or Anglo-Saxon language.
- One versed in the Saxon language.
- A line segment, joining the centre of a figure to an edge, that forms half of an axis of symmetry.
- A female senator.
- The wife of a senator.
- Proceeding by sixes or in a base of six; sextuple.
- The state or quality of being sexy, of possessing the traits of sexual appeal
- The study of sex and sexuality, usually from a psychological or clinical perspective.
Possible word length