Page 1 from 100
Total results: 103813
- Blue stellar object: a radio-quiet quasar.
- British school overseas.
- Bicycle-shaped object: a cheap inferior bicycle.
- bright shiny object
- Public safety officer.
- Protective services officer.
- Protostellar object (or proto-stellar object).
- A moon of Neptune
- spelling of upper class youth.
- Single Sign-On.
- Shared Services Organization.
- sub-stellar object (or substellar object).
- A thicket; a small wood.
- A data structure in LISP that is a pair of pointers, car and cdr, used mainly for lists.
- To obtain a list from a cons or a nesting of conses; to prepend an element to a list by forming a cons of that element and the list; to obtain a list from a smaller one by repeated application of such kind of prepending.
- A measure of distance in India, varying from one and a quarter to two and a half English miles.
- Affording comfort and warmth; snug; social
- A padded or knit covering put on an item to keep it warm, especially a teapot or egg.
- form (mystery story)
- To become snug and comfortable.
- To become friendly with.
- To avoid work, shirk, etc.
- To sleep in the open or in a derelict building because one is homeless
- The avoidance of work.
- An easy piece of work.
- A place to sleep in; a bed.
- Useless or lazy. Generally combined with expletive noun, especially cunt.
- Good, desirable.
- A punctuation mark consisting of three dots, indicating an omission of some text or a sentence which wasn't fully finished, an ellipsis.
- A grandson of Adam.
- name of biblical origin.
- of uncertain origin.
- Holidays (time off work or time spent travelling).
- a city in Syria
- A condition of physical attraction toward (for) someone.
- The goddess/personification of recuperation. She is a daughter of Asclepius and Epione.
- The International Telecommunications Satellite Organization
- The Integrated Transport Smartcard Organisation
- A MOSFET with an n-type channel (a semiconductor doped with an element creating a surplus of electron carriers).
- Food; a light meal or snack.
- To eat a snack or light meal.
- To perform fellatio (on); to blow.
- prying, inquisitive or curious in other’s affairs; tending to snoop or meddle
- A look at something to satisfy one's curiosity.
- The mind or intellect, reason, both rational and emotional
- In Neoplatonism, the divine reason, regarded as first divine emanation.
- Common sense; practical intelligence.
- a kiln for drying tobacco, malt and especially hops
- A mass of oat plants (genus Avena, especially Avena sativa).
- Seeds of an oat plant, especially prepared as food.
- The ratio of the probabilities of an event happening to that of it not happening.
- The ratio of winnings to stake in betting situations.
- Seventh-largest city in Russia, centre of Omsk oblast.
- Open Shortest Path First: A link-state routing algorithm that is used to calculate routes based on the number of routers, transmission speed, delays and route cost.
- That which belongs to us; the possessive case of we, used without a following noun.
- The Amu Darya river.
- Pieces of bread soaked in hot milk used as a comfort food for children during illness
- A flower; a bouquet; a nosegay.
- A motto inscribed inside a ring.
- Resembling rose, as in scent of perfume.
- A large flat-bottomed boat, having broad, square ends.
- To transport in a scow.
- Wearing shoes.
- Having tires equipped.
- jolt, shake
- to jolt or shake
- to depart, frequently with "off"
- To induce someone or something to leave.
- To leave under inducement.
- To usher someone.
- An establishment that sells goods or services to the public; originally only a physical location, but now a virtual establishment as well.
- A place where things are manufactured or crafted; a workshop.
- A large garage where vehicle mechanics work.
- Workplace; office. Used mainly in expressions such as shop talk, closed shop and shop floor.
- A variety of classes taught in junior or senior high school that teach vocational skill.
- An establishment where a barber or beautician works.
- An act of shopping, especially routine shopping for food and other domestic supplies.
- Discussion of business or professional affairs.
- To visit stores or shops to browse or explore merchandise, especially with the intention of buying such merchandise.
- To purchase products from (a range or catalogue, etc.).
- To report the criminal activities or whereabouts of someone to an authority.
- Shorthand for photoshop; to digitally edit a picture or photograph.
- A Turkic ethnic group living in Mountain Shoria, a southern part of Kemerovo oblast in Russia.
- The language spoken by this people.
- Worn out or broken.
- Woven from warp and weft strands of different colours, resulting in an iridescent appearance.
- Tired, weary.
- Discharged, cleared, or rid of something.
- The result of launching a projectile or bullet.
- The act of launching a ball or similar object toward a goal.
- The heavy iron ball used for the shot put.
- Small metal balls used as ammunition.
- Metal balls (or similar) used as ammunition; not necessarily small.
- Someone who shoots (a gun) regularly
- An opportunity or attempt.
- A remark or comment, especially one which is critical or insulting.
- A punch or other physical blow.
- A measure of alcohol, usually spirits, as taken either from a shot-glass or directly from the bottle, equivalent to about 44 milliliters; 1.5 ounces. ("pony shot"= 30 milliliters; 1 fluid ounce)
- A single serving of espresso.
- A single unbroken sequence of photographic film exposures, or the digital equivalent; an unedited sequence of frames.
- A vaccination or injection.
- A home run that scores one, two, or three runs (a four run home run is usually referred to as a grand slam).
- Written documentation of a behavior infraction.
- A cast of one or more nets.
- A place or spot for setting nets.
- A single draft or catch of fish made.
- To load (a gun) with shot.
- A charge to be paid, a scot or shout.
- A lazy and slovenly person.
- A lazy, obese person.
- A slough; a run or wet place.
- A loose outer garment; a jacket or overall.
- Loose trousers.
- A liquid or semi-solid; goo, paste, mud, domestic liquid waste.
- Scraps used as food for pigs.
- Human urine or excrement.
- Water or other liquid carelessly spilled or thrown about, as upon a table or a floor; a puddle; a soiled spot.
- Inferior, weak drink or liquid food.
- to spill or dump liquid, especially over the rim of a container when it moves.
- To spill liquid upon; to soil with a spilled liquid.
- In the game of pool or snooker to pocket a ball by accident; in billiards, to make an ill-considered shot.
- to feed pigs
- A policeman.
- A fillet; a headband; a snood.
- To kiss passionately.
- A passionate kiss.
- To be saturated with liquid by being immersed in it.
- To immerse in liquid to the point of saturation or thorough permeation.
- To penetrate or permeate by saturation.
- To allow (especially a liquid) to be absorbed; to take in, receive. (usually + up)
- To take money from.
- To drink intemperately or gluttonously.
- To heat (a metal) before shaping it.
- To hold a kiln at a particular temperature for a given period of time.
- To absorb; to drain.
- An immersion in water etc.
- A drunkard.
- A low-lying depression that fills with water after rain.
- A mixture of sand and organic material, used to support plant growth.
- The unconsolidated mineral or organic material on the immediate surface of the earth that serves as a natural medium for the growth of land plants.
- The unconsolidated mineral or organic matter on the surface of the earth that has been subjected to and shows effects of genetic and environmental factors of: climate (including water and temperature effects), and macro- and microorganisms, conditioned by relief, acting on parent material over a period of time. A product-soil differs from the material from which it is derived in many physical, chemical, biological, and morphological properties and characteristics.
- Country or territory.
- That which soils or pollutes; a stain.
- A marshy or miry place to which a hunted boar resorts for refuge; hence, a wet place, stream, or tract of water, sought for by other game, as deer.
- Dung; compost; manure.
- To make dirty.
- To become dirty or soiled.
- To stain or mar, as with infamy or disgrace; to tarnish; to sully.
- To dirty one's clothing by accidentally defecating while clothed.
- To make invalid, to ruin.
- To enrich with soil or muck; to manure.
- Faeces or urine etc. when found on clothes.
- A bag containing soiled items.
- A wet or marshy place in which a boar or other such game seeks refuge when hunted.
- To feed, as cattle or horses, in the barn or an enclosure, with fresh grass or green food cut for them, instead of sending them out to pasture; hence (such food having the effect of purging them), to purge by feeding on green food.
- Fine black or dull brown particles of amorphous carbon and tar, produced by the incomplete combustion of coal, oil etc.
- To cover or dress with soot.
- green vitriol, or some earth impregnated with it
- co-op (short for "association" store).
- of; definition
- Any of various dishes commonly made by combining liquids, such as water or stock with other ingredients, such as meat and vegetables, that contribute flavor and texture.
- A serving of such a dish, typically in a bowl.
- The liquid part of such a dish; the broth.
- Any mixture or substance suggestive of soup consistency.
- Thick fog or cloud (also
- Nitroglycerin or gelignite, especially when used for safe-cracking.
- Dope (illicit drug, used for making horses run faster or to change their personality).
- Processing chemicals into which film is dipped, such as developer.
- Liquid or gelatinous substrate, especially the mixture of organic compounds that is believe to have played a role in the origin of life on Earth.
- An unfortunate situation; trouble, problems (a fix, a mess); chaos.
- The foamy portion of a wave.
- To feed: to provide with soup or a meal.
- To develop (film) in a (chemical) developing solution.
- To sup or swallow.
- To breathe out; to draw out.
- To sweep.
- A relish; sauce; dainty; anything eaten with bread.
- Tasty, seasoned food.
- Pottage; moist, liquid food.
- Any liquid that is drunk.
- To pull by the ears; to drag about.
- In Ancient Greece, a walkway with a roof supported by colonnades, often with a wall on one side; specifically, the Great Hall in Athens.
- A stick, twig or peg, especially in roofing or matting.
- Regional variant of stab.
- To roof with stob-thatch, to make mats with a stob tool.
- A fusion of swing and hip-hop dance styles.
- 2016, San Francisco Examiner
- Clothes for a specific occasion or use.
- swimsuit, both the women's and men's tight-fitting type (in some regions referred to as "speedos").
- At the very most; as a maximum.
- Great; excellent.
- The uppermost field of a dartboard; the double-20 field
- The age of two; two years old.
- A pair of twos.
- of; a grade of premium cognac.
- Abbreviation of wop-wops
- A fish, the (Alosa alosa); the allice or allis.
- The (
- An unincorporated community in Virginia.
- meaning "son of Agnes".
- name transferred from the surname.
- The Avro Anson
- a city in Texas, USA
- A city in Greece, in the Peloponnese.
- The dog of Odysseus in Homer's Odyssey.
- A town in Indiana.
- A cavity, in the form of a bag or tube, lined with choanocytes, that forms the structure of sponges
- An Ancient Greek pottery vessel used to pour small quantities of liquids such as oil.
- dazed; foolish; infatuated
- To besot; to befool; to infatuate.
- one of the Gigantes
- A peninsula in Greece containing Mount Athos
- Any of a class of ancient Greek musical instruments resembling pipes or flutes.
- A broom made from a bundle of twigs tied onto a shaft.
- A troublesome woman
- To sweep.
- To muddle, stupefy, or act foolishly; as with alcoholic liquor or infatuation.
- Any carbohydrate having two carbon atoms; in reality - glycolaldehyde
- A brag, a loud positive appraisal of oneself.
- A shot where the ball is driven off a side wall and then strikes the front wall.
- To brag; to talk loudly in praise of oneself.
- To speak of with pride, vanity, or exultation, with a view to self-commendation; to extol.
- To speak in exulting language of another; to glory; to exult.
- To play a boast shot.
- To possess something special.
- To dress, as a stone, with a broad chisel.
- To shape roughly as a preparation for the finer work to follow; to cut to the general form required.
- Counterfeit or fake; not genuine.
- Undesirable or harmful.
- Incorrect, useless, or broken.
- Of a totally fictitious issue printed for collectors, often issued on behalf of a non-existent territory or country (not to be confused with forgery, which is an illegitimate copy of a genuine stamp).
- Based on false or misleading information or unjustified assumptions.
- A liquor made of rum and molasses.
- A throwing weapon made of weights on the ends of interconnected cords, designed to capture animals by entangling their legs.
- A sticky thread whirled around by certain spiders to catch prey.
- A meteor or brilliant shooting star, followed by a train of light or sparks; especially one which explodes.
- imprisonment, captivity
- the condition of goods in a bonded warehouse until duty is paid
- A push from behind, as to one who is endeavoring to climb; help.
- A positive intake manifold pressure in cars with turbochargers or superchargers.
- To lift or push from behind (one who is endeavoring to climb); to push up.
- To help or encourage (something) to increase or improve; to assist in overcoming obstacles.
- To steal.
- To jump-start a vehicle by using cables to connect the battery in a running vehicle to the battery in a vehicle that won't start.
- To give a booster shot to.
- Having abundant bushes, shrubs or trees.
- Caused by trees or shrubs.
- Bushy, bristling.
- The breast or chest of a human (or sometimes of another animal).
- The seat of one's inner thoughts, feelings etc.; one's secret feelings; desire.
- The protected interior or inner part of something; the area enclosed as by an embrace.
- The part of a dress etc. covering the chest; a neckline.
- A woman's breasts.
- Any thing or place resembling the breast; a supporting surface; an inner recess; the interior.
- A depression round the eye of a millstone.
- In a very close relationship.
- To enclose or carry in the bosom; to keep with care; to take to heart; to cherish.
- To conceal; to hide from view; to embosom.
- To belly; to billow, swell or bulge.
- To belly; to cause to billow, swell or bulge.
- Tending to give orders to others, especially when unwarranted; domineering.
- A cow or calf.
- Ornamented with bosses; studded.
- The disease caused by the maggots of the horse bot fly when they infect the stomach of a horse.
- Infection by gadfly maggots under the skin of cows, or by sheep maggots in the frontal sinus of sheep.
- A precision sport where the goal is to roll biased balls (weighted on one side, and called bowls) closer to a smaller white ball (the jack or kitty) than one's opponent is able to do.
- A ball used in the game of bowls
- To drink excessively and socially; to carouse.
- A carouse; a drinking bout; a booze.
- To haul or hoist (something) with a tackle.
- In the rural and farming circles, stout and strong; well-built; well fed with brose.
- Semi-liquid (like brose).
- Containing brose.
- A dishonest person; a rogue; a cheat.
- Jaws, mouth.
- One's skill at musical interpretation and delivery (originally of jazz); musical performance ability.
- One's skill at any endeavor; ability, talent.
- The area where two tides meet and cause an irregular (choppy) sea.
- A pattern that involves carrying the object with the hand over the next object before throwing it.
- To talk, chat; also, to talk back, to be cheeky.
- A squat, rounded form of oenochoe with a trefoil mouth.
- To remove a gap.
- To obstruct (an opening).
- To move so that an opening is closed.
- To make (e.g. a gap) smaller.
- To grapple; to engage in close combat.
- To finish, to terminate.
- To put an end to; to conclude; to complete; to finish; to consummate.
- To come to an end.
- To make a sale.
- To make the final outs, usually three, of a game.
- To terminate an application, window, file or database connection, etc.
- To come or gather around; to enclose; to encompass; to confine.
- To have a vector sum of 0; that is, to form a closed polygon.
- An end or conclusion.
- The manner of shutting; the union of parts; junction.
- A grapple in wrestling.
- The conclusion of a strain of music; cadence.
- A double bar marking the end.
- Closed, shut.
- Narrow; confined.
- At a little distance; near.
- Intimate; well-loved.
- Of a corporation or other business entity, closely held.
- Oppressive; without motion or ventilation; causing a feeling of lassitude.
- Hot, humid, with no wind.
- Articulated with the tongue body relatively close to the hard palate.
- Strictly confined; carefully guarded.
- Out of the way of observation; secluded; secret; hidden.
- Nearly equal; almost evenly balanced.
- Dense; solid; compact.
- Concise; to the point.
- Difficult to obtain.
- Parsimonious; stingy.
- Adhering strictly to a standard or original; exact.
- Accurate; careful; precise; also, attentive; undeviating; strict.
- Marked, evident.
- An enclosed field.
- A street that ends in a dead end.
- A very narrow alley between two buildings, often overhung by one of the buildings above the ground floor.
- The common staircase in a tenement.
- A cathedral close.
- The interest which one may have in a piece of ground, even though it is not enclosed.
- The game of ninepins.
- A disease in the feet of cattle; laminitis.
- The side or edge of something.
- The edge of the land where it meets an ocean, sea, gulf, bay, or large lake.
- A region of land; a district or country.
- A region of the air or heavens.
- To glide along without adding energy.
- To sail along a coast.
- Applied to human behavior, to make a minimal effort, to continue to do something in a routine way. This implies lack of initiative and effort.
- To draw near to; to approach; to keep near, or by the side of.
- To sail by or near; to follow the coastline of.
- To conduct along a coast or river bank.
- To slide downhill; to slide on a sled upon snow or ice.
- Brya ebenus, a Caribbean flowering tree.
- The Titan of intelligence; the father of Leto and Asteria.
- the in Georgia and Alabama, USA, which is a tributary of the
- A thicket of small trees or shrubs.
- To trim or cut.
- To plant and preserve.
- Characterized by copses.
- A village in Missouri, US.
- A copy of a subgroup multiplied by some element from the parent group.
- A town on the north coast of the Isle of Wight, England.
- a mountain resort in Switzerland, known as the host to the World Economic Forum
- A monosaccharide containing two carbon atoms.
- Evil intent: malice or fraud.
- The Baltic or variable cod (Gadus callarias), by some believed to be the young of the common codfish.
- The back of a book.
- A river running through Switzerland and France, a tributary of the Saône.
- A department of France in the region of Franche-Comté.
- A blow on the face.
- To plunge, or duck into water; to immerse; to douse.
- To beat or thrash.
- To use the dipping or divining rod, as in search of water, ore, etc.
- A surname of British origin.
- Form; essence; type; species.
- A town in Surrey, England.
- Irregularly notched, eaten away, as though bitten.
Possible word length