Page 1 from 18
Total results: 17717
- For fuck's sake.
- Free for shipping.
- a forward-swept wing aircraft
- MSF time signal, also known as Time from NPL
- of A software tool for video capture and editing, often used to create animations.
- To worry; to bother, annoy.
- A worry; trouble; bother.
- The far-right, especially violent far-right protestors.
- To confess; to admit.
- A horizontal band across the middle of the shield.
- The public treasury of ancient Rome.
- Any state treasury or exchequer.
- Open Shortest Path First: A link-state routing algorithm that is used to calculate routes based on the number of routers, transmission speed, delays and route cost.
- A partially free peasant of a low hereditary class, slavishly attached to the land owned by a feudal lord and required to perform labour, enjoying minimal legal or customary rights.
- A similar agricultural labourer in 18th and 19th century Europe.
- A worker unit.
- A city in Tunisia.
- To sieve or strain (something).
- To separate or scatter (things) as if by sieving.
- To examine (something) carefully.
- Waves that break on an ocean shoreline.
- The bottom of a drain.
- To ride a wave, usually on a surfboard.
- To browse the Internet.
- The calendar in Ancient Rome, which gave the days for festivals, courts, etc., corresponding to a modern almanac.
- Records or registers of important events.
- Someone who is overweight.
- A magician and alchemist of German lore who sold his soul to the Devil for knowledge and power.
- A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- A severe, chronic infection of ringworm.
- A tile or flagstone cut into a hexagonal shape to produce a honeycomb pattern.
- A very large meal, often of a ceremonial nature.
- Something delightful
- A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous, anniversary.
- To partake in a feast, or large meal.
- To dwell upon (something) with delight.
- To hold a feast in honor of (someone).
- To serve as a feast for; to feed sumptuously.
- The refuse whale blubber, used as a manure, and in the manufacture of Prussian blue.
- Very bad, dreadful.
- A festival.
- of Usually used of multiple people, not of a single person.
- The principal rafters of a roof, especially a pair of rafters taken together.
- Of, from, or similar to fish.
- Suspicious; inspiring doubt.
- Of drag queens: appearing feminine.
- Involving the fists; pugilistic.
- a ball game, somewhat like tennis, played against a wall
- A pair of fives.
- The soft tissue of the body, especially muscle and fat.
- The skin of a human or animal.
- Bare arms, bare legs, bare torso.
- Animal tissue regarded as food; meat.
- The human body as a physical entity.
- The mortal body of a human being, contrasted with the spirit or soul.
- The evil and corrupting principle working in man.
- The soft, often edible, parts of fruits or vegetables.
- Tenderness of feeling; gentleness.
- Kindred; stock; race.
- A yellowish pink colour; the colour of some Caucasian human skin.
- To bury (something, especially a weapon) in flesh.
- To inure or habituate someone or a given practice.
- To put flesh on; to fatten.
- To add details.
- To remove the flesh from the skin during the making of leather.
- The pendulous flaps of skin hanging from the side of the lips of certain dogs, especially hounds.
- The open area above a stage where scenery and equipment may be hung.
- A caper; a spring; a whim.
- To frisk; to skip; to caper.
- A hopper-shaped box in which ore is placed to be stamped.
- A group of birds that have suddenly started up from undergrowth, trees etc.
- To cause to take flight from concealment.
- To take suddenly to flight, especially from cover.
- Smooth, even, aligned; not sticking out.
- Wealthy or well off.
- Short for flush left and right; a body of text aligned with both its left and right margins.
- Full of vigour; fresh; glowing; bright.
- Affluent; abounding; well furnished or suppled; hence, liberal; prodigal.
- A sudden flowing; a rush which fills or overflows, as of water for cleansing purposes.
- Particularly, such a cleansing of a toilet.
- A suffusion of the face with blood, as from fear, shame, modesty, or intensity of feeling of any kind; a blush; a glow.
- Any tinge of red colour like that produced on the cheeks by a sudden rush of blood.
- A sudden flood or rush of feeling; a thrill of excitement, animation, etc.
- To cleanse by flooding with generous quantities of a fluid.
- Particularly, to cleanse a toilet by introducing a large amount of water.
- To become suffused with reddish color due to embarrassment, excitement, overheating, or other systemic disturbance, to blush.
- To cause to blush.
- To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm with water.
- To excite, inflame.
- To be cleansed by being flooded with generous quantities of water.
- To clear (a buffer) of its contents.
- To flow and spread suddenly; to rush.
- To show red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- To fill in (joints); to point the level; to make them flush.
- To operate a placer mine, where the continuous supply of water is insufficient, by holding back the water, and releasing it periodically in a flood.
- To fill underground spaces, especially in coal mines, with material carried by water, which, after drainage, constitutes a compact mass.
- A hand consisting of all cards with the same suit.
- To breathe heavily, especially with snoring or snorting; to
- A point at which reflected or refracted rays of light converge.
- A point of a conic at which rays reflected from a curve or surface converge.
- The fact of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- The quality of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- Concentration of attention.
- The exact point of where an earthquake occurs, in three dimensions (underneath the epicentre).
- The indicator of the currently active element in a user interface.
- The most important word or phrase in a sentence or passage, or the one that imparts information.
- To cause (rays of light, etc) to converge at a single point.
- To adjust (a lens, an optical instrument) in order to position an image with respect to the focal plane.
- To concentrate one's attention.
- To concentrate one’s attention.
- To transfer the input focus to (a visual element), so that it receives subsequent input.
- To introduce or insert surreptitiously or without warrant.
- To force another to accept especially by stealth or deceit.
- To pass off as genuine or worthy.
- A thief or pickpocket.
- A light and fast-sailing ship.
- A cask for wine.
- Fustiness; mustiness.
- Any substance supposed to be capable of absorbing, retaining, and transporting contagious or infectious germs.
- The settlings of oil, molasses, etc., at the bottom of a barrel or hogshead.
- Newly produced or obtained.
- Not cooked, dried, frozen, or spoiled.
- Still green and not dried.
- Refreshing or cool.
- Without salt; not saline.
- Rested; not tired or fatigued.
- In a raw or untried state; uncultured; unpracticed.
- youthful; florid
- recently; just recently; most recently
- A rush of water, along a river or onto the land; a flood.
- A stream or spring of fresh water.
- The mingling of fresh water with salt in rivers or bays, as by means of a flood of fresh water flowing toward or into the sea.
- Rude, cheeky, or inappropriate; presumptuous; disrespectful; forward.
- Sexually aggressive or forward; prone to caress too eagerly; overly flirtatious.
- A frog.
- A first year student, at certain universities.
- To initiate academic freshmen, notably in a testing way.
- To damage through incompetence.
- To break up, smash.
- To charge, rush violently.
- To straighten up (the feathers on an arrow).
- Easily broken; brittle; crisp.
- noise; clatter; crash
- The frog of a horse's foot.
- A discharge of a foetid or ichorous matter from the frog of a horse's foot; thrush.
- short and stout; low and wide
- Joined together by fusing
- Furnished with a fuse
- Having at least one bond between two atoms that is part of two or more separate rings
- A bearing of a rhomboidal figure, resembling a spindle in shape, longer than a heraldic lozenge.
- A light flintlock musket.
- Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.
- Running or flowing, like a liquid.
- Formed by melting and pouring into a mould; cast; founded.
- Anxious or particular about petty details.
- Having a tendency to fuss, cry, or be ill-tempered (especially of babies).
- Moldy or musty.
- Stale-smelling or stuffy.
- Old-fashioned, refusing to change or update.
- Tasting of the cask.
- singular of (to install a roof).
- To make safe.
- To protect a crop from injury from a herbicide by adding a safener.
- A long, often knitted, garment worn around the neck.
- A headscarf.
- A neckcloth or cravat.
- To throw on loosely; to put on like a scarf.
- To dress with a scarf, or as with a scarf; to cover with a loose wrapping.
- A type of joint in woodworking.
- A groove on one side of a sewing machine needle.
- A dip or notch or cut made in the trunk of a tree to direct its fall when felling.
- To shape by grinding.
- To form a scarf on the end or edge of, as for a joint in timber, forming a "V" groove for welding adjacent metal plates, metal rods, etc.
- To unite, as two pieces of timber or metal, by a scarf joint.
- To eat very quickly.
- A cormorant.
- Derision; ridicule; a derisive or mocking expression of scorn, contempt, or reproach.
- An object of scorn, mockery, or derision.
- To jeer; laugh at with contempt and derision.
- To eat food quickly.
- To eat.
- To eat.
- Caused by scraping, usually with one's feet.
- To mishit (a shot on a ball) due to poor contact with the ball.
- To scrape the feet while walking.
- To hit lightly, to brush against.
- A mark left by scuffing or scraping.
- The back part of the neck; the scruff.
- A skin disease.
- The flakes of skin that fall off as a result of a skin disease.
- Any crust-like formations on the skin, or in general.
- The foul remains of anything adherent.
- Minute membranous scales on the surface of some leaves, as in the goosefoot.
- The entire body of a long weapon, such as an arrow.
- The long, narrow, central body of a spear, arrow, or javelin.
- Anything cast or thrown as a spear or javelin.
- Any long thin object, such as the handle of a tool, one of the poles between which an animal is harnessed to a vehicle, the driveshaft of a motorized vehicle with rear-wheel drive, an axle, etc.
- A beam or ray of light.
- The main axis of a feather.
- The long narrow body of a lacrosse stick.
- A long, narrow passage sunk into the earth, either natural or for artificial.
- A vertical passage housing a lift or elevator; a liftshaft.
- A ventilation or heating conduit; an air duct.
- Any column or pillar, particularly the body of a column between its capital and pediment.
- The main cylindrical part of the penis.
- The chamber of a blast furnace.
- To fuck over; to cause harm to, especially through deceit or treachery.
- To equip with a shaft.
- To fuck; to have sexual intercourse with.
- A quantity of the stalks and ears of wheat, rye, or other grain, bound together; a bundle of grain or straw.
- Any collection of things bound together; a bundle.
- A bundle of arrows sufficient to fill a quiver, or the allowance of each archer.
- A quantity of arrows, usually twenty-four.
- A sheave.
- An abstract construct in topology that associates data to the open sets of a topological space, together with well-defined restrictions from larger to smaller open sets, subject to the condition that compatible data on overlapping open sets corresponds, via the restrictions, to a unique datum on the union of the open sets.
- To gather and bind into a sheaf; to make into sheaves
- To collect and bind cut grain, or the like; to make sheaves.
- A flat, rigid structure, fixed at right angles to a wall or forming a part of a cabinet, desk etc., and used to support, store or display objects.
- The capacity of such an object
- A projecting ledge that resembles such an object.
- A reef, shoal or sandbar.
- The white indri of Madagascar.
- A light dusting of snow.
- A slow match for firing a charge of powder, as in blasting; a fuse.
- An instance of sniffing.
- A quantity of something that is inhaled through the nose
- A brief perception, or tiny amount.
- To make a short, audible inhalation, through the nose, as if to smell something.
- To say something while sniffing, for example in case of illness or unhappiness, or in contempt.
- To perceive vaguely
- To be dismissive or contemptuous of something.
- To intercept and analyse packets of data being transmitted over a network.
- To inhale drugs in powder form (usually cocaine) through the nose.
- A moment.
- Slight snow; sleet.
- To snort.
- To sniff; to snuff; to smell.
- Finely ground or pulverized tobacco intended for use by being sniffed or snorted into the nose.
- Fine-ground or minced tobacco, dry or moistened, intended for use by placing a pinch behind the lip or beneath the tongue; see also snus.
- A snort or sniff of fine-ground, powdered, or pulverized tobacco.
- The act of briskly inhaling by the nose; a sniff, a snort.
- Resentment or skepticism expressed by quickly drawing air through the nose; snuffling; sniffling.
- Snot, mucus.
- Smell, scent, odour.
- To inhale through the nose.
- To turn up the nose and inhale air, as an expression of contempt; hence, to take offence.
- The burning part of a candle wick, or the black, burnt remains of a wick (which has to be periodically removed).
- Leavings in a glass after drinking; heeltaps.
- A murder.
- A form of pornographic film which involves someone actually being murdered.
- To extinguish a candle or oil-lamp flame by covering the burning end of the wick until the flame is suffocated.
- To trim the burnt part of a candle wick.
- To kill a person; to snuff out.
- A religious student, especially in Turkey
- A fanatic adherent, blind follower
- A weak or sentimental person.
- Somebody who finds it difficult to scold or punish.
- A software expert who is ignorant of the workings of hardware.
- A soft drink containing no alcohol.
- Attractiveness or charm in dress, appearance, or manner
- A well-dressed man
- A bonus or other remuneration, given for reaching a sales goal or promoting the goods of a particular manufacturer. Originally from textile retailing, a percentage given for selling off surplus or out-of-fashion stock, of which the sales person could offer part as a discount to a customer.
- a hand-rolled marijuana cigarette; a joint
- (usually with up) to make spiffy (attractive, polished, or up-to-date)
- to reward (a salesperson) with a spiff.
- to throw.
- A hoax.
- A light parody.
- A drinking game in which players hold up to three (or another specified number of) coins hidden in a fist and attempt to guess the total number of coins held.
- To gently satirize.
- To deceive.
- To falsify.
- To ejaculate, to come.
- A diminutive of the female given name
- of a shore, having lots of breaking waves
- characteristic of surf music
- The waste chips or shavings from an abrasive activity, such as metalworking, a saw cutting wood, or the use of a grindstone or whetstone.
- A particular waste chip or shaving.
- To grind down.
- To grow languid; to faint.
- A swoon or faint.
- flushed, blushing
- Anew; again; once more; newly.
- To make more basic (less acidic)
- To make or become cheeselike.
- To remove the fuse from (a bomb, etc.).
- To make less dangerous, tense, or hostile.
- To disorder; to make shapeless.
- Poured out freely; profuse.
- Disposed to pour out freely; prodigal.
- Spreading loosely, especially on one side.
- Having the lips, or edges, of the aperture abruptly spreading, as in certain shells.
- to emit; to give off
- to gush; to be excitedly talkative and enthusiastic about something
- To pour out like a stream or freely; to cause to exude; to shed.
- to leak out through a small hole
- effusion; loss
- Characteristic of an elf
- To make safe; to secure.
- A room in a Pueblo Indian house.
- name, of historical use in English.
- The impure spirit that comes over first (the strong faints) and last (the weak faints) in the distillation of whisky, much impregnated with fusel oil.
- padding worn inside a brassiere to make the breasts appear larger
- a false eyelash, used as a cosmetic enhancement
- An arbitrary contradiction, denoted ⊥.
- To starve (to death); to kill or destroy with hunger.
- To exhaust the strength or endurance of, by hunger; to distress with hunger.
- To kill, or to cause to suffer extremity, by deprivation or denial of anything necessary.
- To force or constrain by famine.
- To die of hunger; to starve.
- To suffer extreme hunger or thirst, so as to be exhausted in strength, or to come near to perish.
- To suffer extremity from deprivation of anything essential or necessary.
- Well known.
- In the public eye.
- To make famous; to bring renown to.
- A Roman symbol of judicial authority consisting of a bundle of wooden sticks, with an axe blade embedded in the centre; used also as a symbol of fascism
- A wire basket on the end of a rod to carry glass bottles, etc., to the annealing furnace.
- An iron rod to be thrust into the mouths of bottles to carry them to the furnace.
- A wide band of material covering the ends of roof rafters, sometimes supporting a gutter in steep-slope roofing, but typically it is a border or trim in low-slope roofing.
- A face or front cover of an appliance, especially of a mobile phone.
- A dashboard.
- A flat band or broad fillet; especially, one of the three bands that make up the architrave, in the Ionic order.
- A broad well-defined band of color.
- A band, sash, or fillet; especially, in surgery, a bandage or roller.
- A sash worn by certain members of the Catholic and Anglican churches.
- The layer of loose tissue, often containing fat, immediately beneath the skin; the stronger layer of connective tissue covering and investing all muscles; an aponeurosis.
- The signboard above a shop or other location open to the public.
- The narrow passage from the mouth to the pharynx, situated between the soft palate and the base of the tongue.
- The throat of a calyx, corolla, etc.
- That portion of the interior of a spiral shell which can be seen by looking into the aperture.
- an X-linked recessive genetic condition that predisposes a person to hemolysis and resultant jaundice in response to certain triggers.
- Of or pertaining to the disease called favus.
- favose; honeycombed
- Weak spirit produced at the end of pot distillation
- Tenacious, energetic, spunky.
- Belligerent; prepared to stand and fight, especially in spite of relatively small stature or some other disadvantage.
- Easily offended and ready to bicker.
- Enriched in the lighter elements such as silicon, oxygen, aluminium, sodium, and potassium.
- A rock with such properties.
- a menial domestic servant
- A straw, wire, stick, etc., used chiefly to point out letters to children when learning to read.
- A hardy grass commonly used to border golf fairways in temperate climates. Any member of the genus Festuca.
- An instrument for playing on the harp; a plectrum.
- The style of a sundial.
- To use a fescue, or teach with a fescue.
- festive, relating to a festival or feast
- A fistula.
- A sore or an ulcer of the skin.
- The condition of something that festers; a festering; a festerment.
- To become septic; to become rotten.
- To worsen, especially due to lack of attention.
- To cause to fester or rankle.
- Something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman.
- Sexual attraction to or arousal at something sexual or nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body.
- An irrational, or abnormal fixation or preoccupation; an obsession.
- of; the smallest number.
- The dung of the fox, wolf, boar, or badger.
- A sudden or unexpected failure.
- A ludicrous or humiliating situation. Some effort that went quite wrong.
- A wine bottle in a (usually straw) jacket.
- A religious festival.
- A festive occasion.
- Terminating in a thread-like process.
- An end; the end of anything.
- A protective coating given to wood or metal and other surfaces.
- The result of any process changing the physical or chemical properties of cloth.
- A shot on goal, especially one that ends in a goal.
- To complete (something).
- To apply a treatment to
- To change an animal's food supply in the months before it is due for slaughter, with the intention of fattening the animal.
- To come to an end.
- multiple kinds of fish
- multiple individual fish
- Having some specific type of fist.
- Of or pertaining to boxing or fighting with fists.
- flare-bottomed pants.
- Showy; visually impressive, attention-getting, or appealing.
- Flashing; producing flashes.
- Gas generated in the digestive tract.
- Expulsion of such gas through the anus.
- Morbid inflation or swelling.
- To strip the blubber or skin from, as from a whale, seal, etc.
- Of, related to, or resembling flesh.
- Having considerable flesh.
- Likely to bend or break under pressure; weak, shaky, flexible, or fragile.
- Thin typing paper used to make multiple copies.
- Skimpy underwear.
- frisky; inclined to frisk or caper
- an abundance, a rich supply of.
- strength, power
- mouldy, musty, fusty
- Characteristic of simple country life.
- Informal, affable and familiar.
- A large bronze coin minted during the Roman Empire.
- A city in California.
- A village in Louisiana.
- A borough in New Jersey.
- A village in New Mexico.
- A in Pennsylvania.
- A ghost town in California
- A town in New South Wales, Australia.
- A city in North Dakota, USA
- to forbid
- to renounce
- to deny, gainsay
- to forsake
- To neglect; overlook; disregard; despise.
- To oversee; superintend; direct.
- To get in front of; intercept; waylay; entrap.
- To upset; hinder.
- To beset; surround; invest; surround with difficulties; bar; impede.
- To overpower; give one too much of anything; surfeit.
- To overburden or overpower with work; overwork; overtax.
- A strategem.
- A large sub-provincial city in the south-east of China, in the province of Guangdong.
- A gravedigger in the catacombs of Ancient Rome.
- A type of mole cricket, known for its digging abilities.
- form of (carnivorous mammal)
- Like or characteristic of a fox; foxlike; sly.
- To put in danger, terror, or at risk.
- A type of palisade placed for defence around a berm; a defence consisting of pointed stakes driven into the ramparts in a horizontal or inclined position.
- A ruff worn (especially by women) in the 16th century.
- An embroidered scarf with its ends crossed over the chest and pinned, worn (especially by women) in the 19th century.
- A fluted reamer for enlarging holes in stone; a small milling cutter.
- A tool for cutting the teeth of a timepiece's wheel to correct inaccuracies.
- To protect, as a line of troops, against an onset of cavalry, by opposing bayonets raised obliquely forward.
- A large thick pancake with slices of bacon in it.
- A strawberry.
- To try; test; prove; put to the proof; make trial (of).
- To learn by trial; experience.
- To seek to learn; ask; inquire.
- To seek; be eager for; desire.
- To go forth on an expedition; sally forth.
Possible word length