Page 1 from 65
Total results: 67511
- NATO prefix-code for Chinese surface-to-surface missile systems developed by the People's Republic of China
- A distributed control system.
- Detective chief superintendent, a police rank used in Commonwealth countries.
- of, a system used by medical workers to score the severity of a patient being transported by ambulance on a number scale.
- Local Supercluster
- of, a software system used for stratigraphic mapping.
- spelling of upper class youth.
- Sool, Sanaag and Cayn
- Superconducting Supercollider
- safe, sane and consensual
- of: an electronic control system that prevents wheelspin to improve traction.
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- A large barrel for the storage of liquid, especially of alcoholic drinks.
- A casket; a small box for jewels.
- To put into a cask.
- of, the name of the letter C.
- A data structure in LISP that is a pair of pointers, car and cdr, used mainly for lists.
- To obtain a list from a cons or a nesting of conses; to prepend an element to a list by forming a cons of that element and the list; to obtain a list from a smaller one by repeated application of such kind of prepending.
- A measure of distance in India, varying from one and a quarter to two and a half English miles.
- Affording comfort and warmth; snug; social
- A padded or knit covering put on an item to keep it warm, especially a teapot or egg.
- form (mystery story)
- To become snug and comfortable.
- To become friendly with.
- Canadian Security and Intelligence Service.
- A suit of the minor arcana in tarot, bearing the symbol of a cup or chalice.
- A marine cod-like fish in the ling family Lotidae,
- A sharp point or pointed end.
- An important moment when a decision is made that will determine future events.
- A point of a curve where the curve is continuous but has no derivative, but such that it has a derivative at every nearby point.
- A point made by the intersection of two curved lines or curved structures. A common motif in Gothic architecture.Russell Sturgis, ed. (1902). A Dictionary of Architecture and Building: Biographical, Historical, and Descriptive. 3. Macmillan.
- A boundary between zodiacal signs and houses.
- Any of the pointed parts of a canine tooth or molar.
- To use cursing, to use bad language, to speak profanely.
- A curse.
- A curse word.
- A fellow, person.
- Corporal punishment at school.
- A pouch or sac without opening, usually membranous and containing morbid matter, which develops in one of the natural cavities or in the substance of an organ.
- Of or pertaining to the urinary bladder or gall bladder (in compounds).
- The public treasury of ancient Rome.
- Any state treasury or exchequer.
- An incrustation over a sore, wound, vesicle, or pustule, formed during healing.
- The scabies.
- The mange, especially when it appears on sheep.
- Any of several different diseases of potatoes producing pits and other damage on their surface, caused by streptomyces bacteria (but formerly believed to be caused by a fungus).
- Common scab, a relatively harmless variety of scab (potato disease) caused by
- Any one of various more or less destructive fungal diseases that attack cultivated plants, forming dark-colored crustlike spots.
- A slight irregular protuberance which defaces the surface of a casting, caused by the breaking away of a part of the mold.
- A mean, dirty, paltry fellow.
- A worker who acts against trade union policies, especially a strikebreaker.
- To become covered by a scab or scabs.
- To form into scabs and be shed, as damaged or diseased skin.
- To remove part of a surface (from).
- To act as a strikebreaker.
- To beg (for), to cadge or bum.
- Any of several fish, of the family Carangidae, from the western Atlantic.
- A large number or quantity.
- A woman of loose morals.
- To destroy the data on a disk, either by corrupting the filesystem or by causing media damage.
- A fraudulent deal.
- Something that is promoted using scams.
- To defraud or embezzle.
- To examine sequentially, part by part.
- To create a digital copy of an image using a scanner.
- To look about for.
- To fit or conform to a specific meter.
- To mount by steps; to go through with step by step.
- An instance of scanning.
- The result or output of a scanning process.
- A permanent mark on the skin sometimes caused by the healing of a wound.
- A permanent effect on someone’s mind, caused by a traumatic experience.
- To mark the skin permanently.
- To form a scar.
- To affect deeply in a traumatic manner.
- A cliff.
- A rock in the sea breaking out from the surface of the water.
- A marine food fish, the scarus or parrotfish.
- A tax; tribute.
- A land-tax paid in the Shetland Islands.
- Animal excrement; dung.
- A brisk shower of rain, driven by the wind.
- Scat singing.
- To sing an improvised melodic solo using nonsense syllables, often onomatopoeic or imitative of musical instruments.
- To leave quickly (often used in the imperative).
- An imperative demand, often understood by speaker and listener as impertinent.
- A large flat-bottomed boat, having broad, square ends.
- To transport in a scow.
- To predict the future using crystal balls or other objects.
- To descry; to see.
- A cry or shout.
- A flock of wildfowl.
- Shade, shadow.
- A shelter, a sheltered place (especially on the side of a hill).
- A squirrel.
- A lower-school or inferior boy.
- To shelter; to protect.
- To hide; to take shelter.
- A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially molten metal or water).
- A greenish water vegetation (such as algae), usually found floating on the surface of ponds
- The topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank.
- A reprehensible person or persons.
- To remove the layer of scum from (a liquid etc.).
- To remove (something) as scum.
- To become covered with scum.
- To scour (the land, sea etc.).
- To gather together, as scum.
- To startscum or savescum.
- A distorted horn, regrown after the disbudding operation of a goat, sheep, or cow.
- To move hastily; to scour.
- An armhole (or, occasionally, a leghole) in tailoring and dressmaking.
- The number six in a game of dice.
- Having an urge to vomit.
- In poor health.
- Mentally unstable, disturbed.
- In bad taste.
- Tired of or annoyed by something.
- Very good, excellent, awesome, badass.
- In poor condition.
- Failing to sustain adequate harvests of crop, usually specified.
- Sick people in general as a group.
- To vomit.
- To fall sick; to sicken.
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- An instance of drawing something into one's mouth by inhaling.
- Fellatio of a penis.
- A weak, self-pitying person; a person who won't go along, especially out of spite; a crybaby or sore loser.
- A sycophant, especially a child.
- To use the mouth and lips to pull in (a liquid, especially milk from the breast).
- To perform such an action; to feed from a breast or teat.
- To put the mouth or lips to (a breast, a mother etc.) to draw in milk.
- To extract, draw in (a substance) from or out of something.
- To work the lips and tongue on (an object) to extract moisture or nourishment; to absorb (something) in the mouth.
- To pull (something) in a given direction, especially without direct contact.
- To perform fellatio.
- To be inferior or objectionable: a general term of disparagement, sometimes used with at to indicate a particular area of deficiency.
- to synchronize
- to flush all pending I/O operations to disk
- uncle (especially one's own uncle)
- The full attention of one's sight, hearing or other senses, as directed towards a particular object.
- A former Roman unit of length, equal to 120 Roman feet (about 35½
- A former Roman unit of area, equivalent to a square with sides of 1 actus (about ⅛ ha)
- A white band of cholesterol that forms at the edge of the cornea
- A low, horizontal cloud typically forming at the leading edge of thunderstorm outflow
- An elastic band around the base of the arolium, a pad at the end of the leg of certain insects
- An arc-shaped band of thickened sexine extending between two apertures on a pollen grain or spore
- A cavity, in the form of a bag or tube, lined with choanocytes, that forms the structure of sponges
- A dish in which ingredients are set into a gelatine, jelly-like substance made from a meat stock or consommé.
- An asp, a small venomous snake of Egypt.
- A piece of ordnance carrying a 12-pound shot.
- Aspish; relating to an asp, a small venomous snake of Egypt.
- Postal abbreviation for Cambridgeshire.
- A light, loose dress or robe.
- Low, fertile land; a river valley.
- coma with complete insensibility; deep lethargy
- Having a case or covering; encased or clad.
- Any of the hereditary social classes and subclasses of South Asian societies.
- A separate and fixed order or class of persons in society who chiefly associate with each other.
- A class of ants of a particular size and function within a colony.
- A dishonest person; a rogue; a cheat.
- To stop.
- To stop doing (something).
- To be wanting; to fail; to pass away.
- name of Welsh origin; a variant of Carys.
- A deep, steep-sided rift, gap or fissure; a gorge or abyss.
- A large difference of opinion.
- singular of, i.e. nonstandard version of chews.
- A board game for two players with each beginning with sixteen chess pieces moving according to fixed rules across a chessboard with the objective to checkmate the opposing king.
- Any of several species of grass in the genus Bromus, generally considered weeds.
- One of the platforms, consisting of two or more planks dowelled together, for the flooring of a temporary military bridge.
- A box, now usually a large strong box with a secure convex lid.
- A coffin.
- The place in which public money is kept; a treasury.
- A chest of drawers.
- The portion of the front of the human body from the base of the neck to the top of the abdomen; the thorax. Also the analogous area in other animals.
- A hit or blow made with one's chest.
- To hit with one's chest (front of one's body)
- To deposit in a chest.
- To place in a coffin.
- Debate; quarrel; strife; enmity.
- Jaws, mouth.
- One's skill at musical interpretation and delivery (originally of jazz); musical performance ability.
- One's skill at any endeavor; ability, talent.
- The area where two tides meet and cause an irregular (choppy) sea.
- A pattern that involves carrying the object with the hand over the next object before throwing it.
- To talk, chat; also, to talk back, to be cheeky.
- A squat, rounded form of oenochoe with a trefoil mouth.
- A diminutive of the male given names Christopher and, less commonly, of Christian.
- A diminutive of the female name Christina and of its variant forms.
- A loud sound.
- A skirmish, a hostile encounter.
- a match; a game between two sides.
- An angry argument
- Opposition; contradiction; such as between differing or contending interests, views, purposes etc.
- A combination of garments that do not look good together, especially because of conflicting colours.
- An instance of restarting the game after a "dead ball", where it is dropped between two opposing players, who can fight for possession.
- to make a loud clash
- to come into violent conflict
- to argue angrily
- to not look good together.
- to coincide, to happen at the same time, thereby rendering it impossible to attend all.
- to face each other in an important game.
- A fastener or holder, particularly one that clasps.
- An embrace, a grasp, or handshake.
- To take hold of; to grasp; to grab tightly.
- To shut or fasten together with, or as if with, a clasp.
- A group, collection, category or set sharing characteristics or attributes.
- A social grouping, based on job, wealth, etc. In Britain, society is commonly split into three main classes; upper class, middle class and working class.
- The division of society into classes.
- Admirable behavior; elegance.
- A group of students in a regularly scheduled meeting with a teacher.
- A series of classes covering a single subject.
- A group of students who commenced or completed their education during a particular year. A school class.
- A category of seats in an airplane, train or other means of mass transportation.
- A rank in the classification of organisms, below phylum and above order; a taxon of that rank.
- Best of its kind.
- A collection of sets definable by a shared property.
- A group of people subject to be conscripted in the same military draft, or more narrowly those persons actually conscripted in a particular draft.
- A set of objects having the same behavior (but typically differing in state), or a template defining such a set.
- One of the sections into which a Methodist church or congregation is divided, supervised by a class leader.
- To assign to a class; to classify.
- To be grouped or classed.
- To divide into classes, as students; to form into, or place in, a class or classes.
- great; fabulous
- To remove a gap.
- To obstruct (an opening).
- To move so that an opening is closed.
- To make (e.g. a gap) smaller.
- To grapple; to engage in close combat.
- To finish, to terminate.
- To put an end to; to conclude; to complete; to finish; to consummate.
- To come to an end.
- To make a sale.
- To make the final outs, usually three, of a game.
- To terminate an application, window, file or database connection, etc.
- To come or gather around; to enclose; to encompass; to confine.
- To have a vector sum of 0; that is, to form a closed polygon.
- An end or conclusion.
- The manner of shutting; the union of parts; junction.
- A grapple in wrestling.
- The conclusion of a strain of music; cadence.
- A double bar marking the end.
- Closed, shut.
- Narrow; confined.
- At a little distance; near.
- Intimate; well-loved.
- Of a corporation or other business entity, closely held.
- Oppressive; without motion or ventilation; causing a feeling of lassitude.
- Hot, humid, with no wind.
- Articulated with the tongue body relatively close to the hard palate.
- Strictly confined; carefully guarded.
- Out of the way of observation; secluded; secret; hidden.
- Nearly equal; almost evenly balanced.
- Dense; solid; compact.
- Concise; to the point.
- Difficult to obtain.
- Parsimonious; stingy.
- Adhering strictly to a standard or original; exact.
- Accurate; careful; precise; also, attentive; undeviating; strict.
- Marked, evident.
- An enclosed field.
- A street that ends in a dead end.
- A very narrow alley between two buildings, often overhung by one of the buildings above the ground floor.
- The common staircase in a tenement.
- A cathedral close.
- The interest which one may have in a piece of ground, even though it is not enclosed.
- The game of ninepins.
- A disease in the feet of cattle; laminitis.
- The side or edge of something.
- The edge of the land where it meets an ocean, sea, gulf, bay, or large lake.
- A region of land; a district or country.
- A region of the air or heavens.
- To glide along without adding energy.
- To sail along a coast.
- Applied to human behavior, to make a minimal effort, to continue to do something in a routine way. This implies lack of initiative and effort.
- To draw near to; to approach; to keep near, or by the side of.
- To sail by or near; to follow the coastline of.
- To conduct along a coast or river bank.
- To slide downhill; to slide on a sled upon snow or ice.
- Brya ebenus, a Caribbean flowering tree.
- The Titan of intelligence; the father of Leto and Asteria.
- the in Georgia and Alabama, USA, which is a tributary of the
- A thicket of small trees or shrubs.
- To trim or cut.
- To plant and preserve.
- Characterized by copses.
- A village in Missouri, US.
- A copy of a subgroup multiplied by some element from the parent group.
- A town on the north coast of the Isle of Wight, England.
- a game of gambling, or chance, where the players throw dice to make scores and avoid crap
- An automobile, airplane, or other vehicle accident.
- A computer malfunction that is caused by faulty software, and makes the system either partially or totally inoperable.
- A loud sound as made for example by cymbals.
- A sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- A comedown of a drug.
- A group of rhinoceroses.
- quick, fast, intensive, impromptu
- To collide with something destructively, fall or come down violently.
- To severely damage or destroy something by causing it to collide with something else.
- (via gatecrash) To attend a social event without invitation, usually with unfavorable intentions.
- To accelerate a project or a task or its schedule by devoting more resources to it.
- To make or experience informal temporary living arrangements.
- To give, as a favor.
- To lie down for a long rest, sleep or nap, as from tiredness or exhaustion.
- To terminate extraordinarily.
- To cause to terminate extraordinarily.
- To experience a period of depression and/or lethargy after a period of euphoria, as after the euphoric effect of a psychotropic drug has dissipated.
- To hit or strike with force
- Plain linen.
- coarse; crude; unrefined or insensitive; lacking discrimination
- A plant of various species, chiefly cruciferous. The leaves have a moderately pungent taste, and are used as a salad and antiscorbutic.
- A Titan, the son of Uranus and Gaia.
- A violent collision or compression; a crash; destruction; ruin.
- Violent pressure, as of a moving crowd.
- Crowd which produces uncomfortable pressure.
- A violent crowding
- A crowd control barrier
- An infatuation or affection for.
- The human object of such infatuation or affection.
- A standing stock or cage with movable sides used to restrain livestock for safe handling
- A party, festive function
- The process of crushing cane to remove the raw sugar, or the season that this process takes place in.
- To press or bruise between two hard bodies; to squeeze, so as to destroy the natural shape or integrity of the parts, or to force together into a mass.
- To reduce to fine particles by pounding or grinding; to comminute.
- To overwhelm by pressure or weight; to beat or force down, as by an incumbent weight.
- To oppress or burden grievously.
- To overcome completely; to subdue totally.
- To be or become broken down or in, or pressed into a smaller compass, by external weight or force
- To feel infatuation with or unrequited love for.
- to defeat emphatically
- A more solid, dense or hard layer on a surface or boundary.
- The external layer of most types of bread.
- An outer layer composed of pastry
- The bread-like base of a pizza.
- The outermost layer of the lithosphere of the Earth.
- The shell of crabs, lobsters, etc.
- Nerve, gall.
- crust punk
- To cover with a crust.
- To form a crust.
- defensive armour for the thighs
- specifically, a body of curly hair on someone's head
- A measure of the rate of flow of fluid, especially through a pipeline, equal to one cubic foot per second.
- Easy, making few demands, comfortable.
- Comfortable; often in a way that will suit a person's body.
- The true skin or dermis, underlying the epidermis.
- An ancient king of Persia.
- A pair of twos.
- Dear (used as a pet name).
- The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- A point at which reflected or refracted rays of light converge.
- A point of a conic at which rays reflected from a curve or surface converge.
- The fact of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- The quality of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- Concentration of attention.
- The exact point of where an earthquake occurs, in three dimensions (underneath the epicentre).
- The indicator of the currently active element in a user interface.
- The most important word or phrase in a sentence or passage, or the one that imparts information.
- To cause (rays of light, etc) to converge at a single point.
- To adjust (a lens, an optical instrument) in order to position an image with respect to the focal plane.
- To concentrate one's attention.
- To concentrate one’s attention.
- To transfer the input focus to (a visual element), so that it receives subsequent input.
- To play a trick on; hoax; cheat.
- To stupefy with drugged liquor.
- To adulterate; to drug (liquor).
- One who cheats or deceives.
- drugged liquor
- A small anvil-shaped bone in the middle ear.
- an accessory cloud, in the shape of an anvil which forms by spreading at the top of a cumulonimbus.
- The son of Abraham and Sarah, father of Esau and Jacob, from whom the Hebrew people trace their descent.
- Of or pertaining to the goddess Isis or her worship.
- A place or locality, especially a centre of activity or the scene of a crime.
- The set of all points whose coordinates satisfy a given equation or condition.
- A fixed position on a chromosome that may be occupied by one or more genes.
- A slippery secretion from the lining of the mucous membranes.
- An apartment, room, or hall in an ancient Roman dwelling house.
- Of or pertaining to the Oscan language or Oscan people, or their writing system.
- A member of an ancient group of Italic-speaking peoples of Campania (the Osci).
- The language of the Oscan people.
- The perennial herb whose stem yields ammoniacum.
- Pertaining to, derived from, or containing, osmium; specifically, designating those compounds in which it has a higher valence.
- Pertaining to, or applied to, the language of the Tuscaroras, Iroquois, Wyandots, Winnebagoes, and a part of the Sioux Indians.
- A village in New Mexico.
- A city and county seat in Texas.
- A drink in Ancient Rome and Greece, made by mixing sour wine or vinegar with water and herbs.
Possible word length