Page 1 from 35
Total results: 35785
- Basal metabolic rate.
- boiling water reactor
- Runs batted in, a baseball statistic
- Risk-based inspection
- Reserve Bank of India
- Radio Berlin International
- Ruđer Bošković Institute
- of (of a motorist, employee, etc)
- An aromatic red powder that is used during the Holi festival. 1976
- Bosom, lap.
- Foam rising upon beer, or other malt liquors, when fermenting, and used as leaven in making bread and in brewing; yeast.
- A small, flat, round individual loaf or roll of bread.
- To spurge; foam
- To spin.
- To cause (a floating log) to rotate by treading on it.
- A type of grace note movement that quickly switches between low-A and low-G several times, producing a low rippling sound. www.mcnabbs.org - Introduction to Bagpipe Music
- To make indistinct or hazy, to obscure or dim.
- To smear, stain or smudge.
- To become indistinct.
- To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- To transfer the input focus away from.
- A smear, smudge or blot
- Something that appears hazy or indistinct
- A moral stain or blot.
- In a state of doubt or confusion.
- Brisk; full of spirits; boasting; pretentious; conceited.
- proudly; boastfully
- A boast or boasting; bragging; ostentatious pretence or self-glorification.
- The thing which is boasted of.
- The card game three card brag.
- To boast; to talk with excessive pride about what one has, is able to do, or has done; often as an attempt to popularize oneself.
- To boast of.
- A variety of soft, mild French cheese made from cow's milk.
- A measure (in degrees) of the amount of dissolved solids in a liquid via its specific gravity; used especially to measure dissolved sugar in fruit juice and wine.
- a city in the south of the Czech Republic
- A wedge-shaped spike used to secure the end of a timber where it abuts another. Much used in earlier times in the construction of tunnelled box-timber headings.
- To poke or prick
- A fortified dwelling place belonging to a king or noble; a prehistoric fort.
- a belch
- To emit a burp.
- To cause someone (such as a baby) to burp.
- A barn, especially one used for keeping cattle in.
- Alternative form of birle.
- A crustacean of the infraorder Brachyura, having five pairs of legs, the foremost of which are in the form of claws, and a carapace.
- A bad-tempered person.
- An infestation of pubic lice (Pthirus pubis).
- A playing card with the rank of three.
- A position in rowing where the oar is pushed under the rigger by the force of the water.
- A defect in an outwardly normal object that may render it inconvenient and troublesome to use.
- To fish for crabs.
- To ruin.
- To complain.
- To drift sideways or to leeward
- To navigate (an aircraft, e.g. a glider) sideways against an air current in order to maintain a straight-line course.
- to fly slightly off the straight-line course towards an enemy aircraft, as the machine guns on early aircraft did not allow firing through the propeller disk.
- To back out of something.
- The crab apple or wild apple.
- The tree bearing crab apples, which has a dogbane-like bitter bark with medical use.
- A cudgel made of the wood of the crab tree; a crabstick.
- A movable winch or windlass with powerful gearing, used with derricks, etc.
- A form of windlass, or geared capstan, for hauling ships into dock, etc.
- A machine used in ropewalks to stretch the yarn.
- A claw for anchoring a portable machine.
- (obsolete) To irritate, make surly or sour
- To be ill-tempered; to complain or find fault.
- (British dialect) To cudgel or beat, as with a crabstick
- The tree species native of South America.
- Short for carabiner.
- A baby’s bed with high, often slatted, often moveable sides, suitable for a child who has outgrown a cradle or bassinet.
- A bed for a child older than a baby.
- A small sleeping berth in a packet ship or other small vessel
- A wicker basket; compare Moses basket.
- A manger, a feeding trough for animals elevated off the earth or floor, especially one for fodder such as hay.
- The baby Jesus and the manger in a creche or nativity scene, consisting of statues of Mary, Joseph and various other characters such as the magi.
- A bin for drying or storing grain, as with a corn crib.
- A small room or covered structure, especially one of rough construction, used for storage or penning animals.
- A confined space, as with a cage or office-cubicle
- A job, a position; (British), an appointment.
- A hovel, a roughly constructed building best suited to the shelter of animals but used for human habitation.
- One’s residence, or where one normally hangs out.
- A boxy structure traditionally built of heavy wooden timbers, to support an existing structure from below, as with a mineshaft or a building being raised off its foundation in preparation for being moved; see cribbing.
- A collection of quotes or references for use in speaking, for assembling a written document, or as an aid to a project of some sort; a crib sheet.
- A minor theft, extortion or embezzlement, with or without criminal intent.
- Short for the card game cribbage.
- The cards discarded by players and used by the dealer.
- A known piece of information corresponding to a section of encrypted text, that is then used to work out the remaining sections.
- A small holiday home, often near a beach and of simple construction.
- A packed lunch taken to work.
- A small raft made of timber.
- The stomach.
- To place or confine in a crib.
- To shut up or confine in a narrow habitation; to cage; to cramp.
- To collect one or more passages and/or references for use in a speech, written document or as an aid for some task; to create a crib sheet.
- To install timber supports, as with cribbing.
- To steal or embezzle, to cheat out of.
- To complain, to grumble
- To crowd together, or to be confined, as if in a crib or in narrow accommodations.
- To seize the manger or other solid object with the teeth and draw in wind.
- To plagiarize; to copy; to cheat.
- A concrete margin along the edge of a road; a kerb (UK)
- A raised margin along the edge of something, such as a well or the eye of a dome, as a strengthening.
- Something that checks or restrains; a restraint.
- A riding or driving bit for a horse that has rein action which amplifies the pressure in the mouth by leverage advantage placing pressure on the poll via the crown piece of the bridle and chin groove via a curb chain.
- A sidewalk, covered or partially enclosed, bordering the airport terminal road system with an adjacent paved areas to permit vehicles to off-load or load passengers.
- A swelling on the back part of the hind leg of a horse, just behind the lowest part of the hock joint, generally causing lameness.
- To check, restrain or control.
- To rein in.
- To furnish with a curb, as a well; to restrain by a curb, as a bank of earth.
- To force to "bite the curb" (hit the pavement curb); see curb stomp.
- To damage vehicle wheels or tires by running into or over a pavement curb.
- To bend or curve.
- To crouch; to cringe.
- A cigarette.
- Something beautiful, a charm, a peach.
- To cut off; chop off.
- To cut off little by little; cheat by small and reiterated tricks; purloin.
- To entice step by step.
- To appropriate unlawfully; to embezzle.
- To shoot directly at short range.
- To shoot at a mark at short range.
- To shoot (a shaft) so as to pierce on the descent.
- To beat; thrash; drub.
- To scold.
- To strike another player's marble when playing from the trigger.
- A drop.
- carbonaceous shale; small coal; slate, dross, or rubbish in coal.
- To beat (someone or something) with a stick.
- To defeat someone soundly; to annihilate or crush.
- To forcefully teach something.
- To criticize harshly; to excoriate.
- a river in Spain that flows into the Mediterranean
- Any non-woody flowering plant that is not a graminoid (a grass, sedge, or rush).
- Fashion, style of dressing oneself up.
- A type of dress or clothing.
- A guise, external appearance.
- To dress in garb.
- A wheat sheaf.
- A measure of arrows in the Middle Ages.
- A firework that produces a fountain of sparks
- An immature stage in the life cycle of an insect; a larva.
- A short, thick man; a dwarf.
- To scavenge or in some way scrounge, typically for food.
- To dig; to dig up by the roots; to root out by digging; often followed by up.
- To supply with food.
- The edge between the pavement and the roadway, consisting of a line of kerbstones.
- To damage vehicle wheels or tyres by running into or over a pavement kerb.
- National Railway Adjustment Board.
- having characteristics of an orb
- To stimulate one's vulva against another vulva; to scissor.
- A walled city in Ancient Rome.
- To put up with; to endure.
- To bear; to carry.
- To behave; to comport oneself.
- Bearing, behavior.
- To go astray; to err.
- Distort; aberrate.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- A wine seller; one who is subject to the abkari tax.
- born, begotten, created, developed
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- A toxin akin to ricin found in jequirity beans, Abrus precatorius.
- A medium-sized tropical African tree, from the family Loganiaceae. 1976
- The soft pale wood from the abura tree.
- Sour, bitter, and harsh to the taste, as unripe fruit.
- Sharp and harsh in expressing oneself.
- A bookcase; a library or archive.
- A storehouse. (Especially a niche or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- A pantry, or place to store food.
- A cupboard or storage area in a church to hold books, communion vessels, vestments, etc.; an armarium.
- the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan; called Arbela in classical times
- A Middle Eastern unit of volume used for agricultural crops.
- An autonomous territory in the Caribbean, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- A machine for creating bales, e.g., of hay or cotton.
- A person who creates bales, either by operating or feeding such a machine, or by creating the bales by hand.
- A king of the Fomorians, supposed to have lived in Son of Buarainech. Husband of Cethleen. Father of Ethniu.
- A unit of pressure, equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
- Resembling vomit in colour, texture, etc.
- Inclined to vomit; sick.
- Vile; contemptible.
- Of or pertaining to weight, especially to the weight or pressure of the atmosphere as measured by a barometer.
- Of or pertaining to barium.
- Having bark.
- Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- Sounding like the bark of a dog.
- containing barm, i.e. froth from fermented yeast
- odd, strange.
- An argument, a disagreement.
- The perch; any of various marine and freshwater fish resembling the perch.
- The perineum of a man.
- A place of shelter for cattle.
- Symbol Ba. A unit of pressure under the CGS system. 1 Ba = 0.1 Pa = 0.1 N/m2 = 1x10-6 bar
- A city and port in southeast Iraq.
- To put a bar around; bar about; debar.
- To cry about; cry over; lament; bemourn.
- To accuse.
- To bewitch.
- To cover or clothe with fur.
- To mar about or all over; injure seriously.
- To make foul; befoul; soil.
- A fixed bunk for sleeping in (caravans, trains, etc).
- Room for maneuvering or safety. (Often used in the phrase a wide berth.)
- A space for a ship to moor or a vehicle to park.
- A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company mess and reside.
- A job or position, especially on a ship.
- Position or seed in a tournament bracket.
- position on the field of play
- to bring (a ship or vehicle) into its berth
- to assign a berth (bunk or position) to
- A bird of prey of southern Asia, Accipiter virgatus.
- A portion of plate armour to protect the lower face and the neck, typically in two parts, called upper bevor and lower bevor.
- The ability to detect whether or not a person is bisexual by observing that person.
- A person whose lifestyle is centered on motorcycles, sometimes a member of an outlaw motorcycle club.
- Any of various trees of the genus Betula, native to countries in the Northern Hemisphere.
- A hard wood taken from the birch tree, typically used to make furniture.
- A stick, rod or bundle of twigs made from birch wood, used for punishment.
- A birch-bark canoe.
- to punish with a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- to punish as though one were using a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- Resembling or characteristic of a bird.
- Excited due to having encountered a bird or its scent.
- bristling, bristly (of an animal such as a wolf or a bear).
- The process of childbearing; the beginning of life.
- An instance of childbirth.
- A beginning or start; a point of origin.
- The circumstances of one's background, ancestry, or upbringing.
- That which is born.
- A familial relationship established by childbirth.
- To bear or give birth to (a child).
- To produce, give rise to.
- Agent noun of bite; someone or something who bites.
- A stone that barely touches the outside of the house.
- One who copies someone else's work, style or techniques, especially in hip-hop.
- A loud sound.
- Dazzling, often garish, brilliance.
- To make a loud sound.
- To cause to sound like the blare of a trumpet; to proclaim loudly.
- dim, unclear from water or rheum.
- Causing or caused by dimness of sight.
- To be blear; to have blear eyes; to look or gaze with blear eyes.
- To make blurred or dim (of the eyes or eyesight).
- To blur, make blurry (of an image).
- A gust of wind and rain.
- A blue blazer, part of the school uniform at Harrow School.
- A short description of a book, film, or other work, written and used for promotional purposes.
- To write or quote something in a blurb
- To utter suddenly and unadvisedly; to speak quickly or without thought; to divulge inconsiderately — commonly with out.
- aluminium borotartrate, an astringent and antiseptic.
- suffering from boredom; to have nothing to do
- uninterested, without attention
- perforated by a hole or holes (through bioerosion or other)
- Of, pertaining to, or containing the element boron.
- An independent kingdom, descended from the that covered much of modern Chad and parts of Libya, Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon.
- Any organic boron radical of the form R2B- especially when linked to a metal atom
- A joke; jesting, banter.
- To jest.
- A rank of aristocracy (second only to princes) in Russia, Bulgaria and Romania.
- A leaf or leaf-like structure from the axil out of which a stalk of a flower or an inflorescence arises.
- To make a sudden movement with, to jerk.
- To start into motion.
- To weave together, intertwine (strands of fibers, ribbons, etc.); to arrange (hair) in braids.
- To mix, or make uniformly soft, by beating, rubbing, or straining, as in preparing food.
- To reproach; to upbraid.
- A sudden movement; a jerk, a wrench.
- A weave of three or more strands of fibers, ribbons, cords or hair often for decoration.
- A fancy; freak; caprice.
- A small rope used to truss up sails.
- A thong of soft leather to bind up a hawk's wing.
- A stock at each end of a seine to keep it stretched.
- To reef, shorten or strike sail using brails.
- A fern; bracken.
- A thicket, or an area overgrown with briers etc.
- A tool used for breaking flax or hemp.
- A type of machine for bending sheet metal. (See wikipedia.)
- A large, heavy harrow for breaking clods after ploughing; a drag.
- To bruise and crush; to knead
- To pulverise with a harrow
- An ancient engine of war analogous to the crossbow and ballista.
- The winch of a crossbow.
- The handle of a pump.
- A device used to slow or stop the motion of a wheel, or of a vehicle, by friction; also, the controls or apparatus used to engage such a mechanism such as the pedal in a car.
- The act of braking, of using a brake to slow down a machine or vehicle
- An apparatus for testing the power of a steam engine or other motor by weighing the amount of friction that the motor will overcome; a friction brake.
- Something used to retard or stop some action, process etc.
- A baker's kneading trough.
- A device used to confine or prevent the motion of an animal.
- A frame for confining a refractory horse while the smith is shoeing him.
- An enclosure to restrain cattle, horses, etc.
- A cart or carriage without a body, used in breaking in horses.
- A carriage for transporting shooting parties and their equipment.
- That part of a carriage, as of a movable battery, or engine, which enables it to turn.
- To operate (a) brake(s).
- To be stopped or slowed (as if) by braking.
- A cage.
- A type of torture instrument.
- Overgrown with bracken or brushwood
- A metal bridle formerly used as a torture device to hold the head of a scold and restrain the tongue
- A sort of bridle with wooden side pieces.
- To put someone in the branks
- To hold up and toss the head; applied to horses as spurning the bit.
- To prance; to caper.
- impetuous or rash
- insensitive or tactless
- impudent or shameless
- A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- brittle, as wood or vegetables
- Leaf litter of small leaves and little twigs as found under a hedge.
- Broken and angular rock fragments underlying alluvial deposits.
- Broken fragments of ice.
- A fight, usually with a large number of people involved.
- To engage in a brawl; to fight or quarrel.
- To complain loudly; to scold.
- To make a loud confused noise, as the water of a rapid stream running over stones.
- An inflammatory disease of sheep.
- Meat from sheep that have died from this disease, or that have died from accident or disease in general.
- sick with braxy
- To join two metal pieces, without melting them, using heat and diffusion of a jointing alloy of capillary thickness.
- To burn or temper in fire.
- A foodstuff made by baking dough made from cereals.
- Any variety of bread.
- Food; sustenance; support of life, in general.
- to coat with breadcrumbs
- To make broad; spread.
- To form in meshes; net.
- A piece of embroidery; a braid.
- A European fresh-water cyprinoid fish of the genus Abramis, little valued as food. Several species are known.
- A species in that genus, Abramis brama.
- An American fresh-water fish, of various species of Lepomis and allied genera, which are also called sunfishes and pondfishes.
- A marine sparoid fish of the genus Pagellus, and allied genera. See sea bream.
- To clean (e.g. a ship's bottom of clinging shells, seaweed, etc.) by the application of fire and scraping.
- Ornamental embroidery
- A braid.
- Something (usually money) given in exchange for influence or as an inducement to dishonesty.
- That which seduces; seduction; allurement.
- To give a bribe to; specifically, to ask a person to do something, usually against his/her will, in exchange for some type of reward or relief from potential trouble.
- To gain by a bribe; to induce as by a bribe.
- Salt water; water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt; a salt-and-water solution for pickling.
- The sea or ocean; the water of the sea.
- To preserve food in a salt solution.
- To transport toward somebody/somewhere.
- To supply or contribute.
- To raise (a lawsuit, charges, etc.) against somebody.
- To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch.
- To pitch, often referring to a particularly hard thrown fastball.
- The edge, margin, or border of a steep place, as of a precipice; a bank or edge,
- The edge or border
- Of, pertaining to, resembling or containing brine; salty.
- The sea
- Full of liveliness and activity; characterized by quickness of motion or action; lively; spirited; quick.
- Full of spirit of life; effervescing
- Stimulating or invigorating.
- Abrupt, curt in one's manner or in relation to others.
- To make or become lively; to enliven; to animate.
- form of (ritual circumcision)
- To cook by direct, radiant heat. (British: grill)
- To expose to great heat.
- To be exposed to great heat.
- Food prepared by broiling.
- to cause a rowdy disturbance; embroil
- (obsolete) to brawl
- A brawl; a rowdy disturbance.
- Lacking money; bankrupt
- Demoted, deprived of a commission.
- Paper or board that is discarded and repulped during the manufacturing process.
- To broker; to transact business for another.
- To act as procurer in love matters; to pimp.
- A borough of New York City.
- A cocktail containing gin, vermouth and orange juice.
- In the rural and farming circles, stout and strong; well-built; well fed with brose.
- Semi-liquid (like brose).
- Containing brose.
- An implement consisting of multiple more or less flexible bristles or other filaments attached to a handle, used for any of various purposes including cleaning, painting, and arranging hair.
- A piece of conductive material, usually carbon, serving to maintain electrical contact between the stationary and rotating parts of a machine.
- The act of brushing something.
- Wild vegetation, generally larger than grass but smaller than trees (Wikipedia).
- A short and sometimes occasional encounter or experience.
- The furry tail of an animal, especially of a fox.
- A tuft of hair on the mandibles.
- A short contest, or trial, of speed.
- An instrument, resembling a brush, used to produce a soft sound from drums or cymbals.
- An on-screen tool for "painting" a particular colour or texture.
- In 3D video games, a convex polyhedron, especially one that defines structure of the play area.
- The floorperson of a poker room, usually in a casino.
- (North Wisconsin, uncountable) Evergreen boughs, especially balsam, locally cut and baled for export, usually for use in wreathmaking.
- To clean with a brush.
- To untangle or arrange with a brush.
- To apply with a brush.
- To remove with a sweeping motion.
- To touch with a sweeping motion, or lightly in passing.
- To clean one's teeth by brushing them.
- name, a less common spelling of Brian.
- derived from Brian.
- A city in Ohio.
- A city in Texas
- name, a nonstandard spelling of Brian.
- A tropical flowering tree, found in the South Pacific.
- A coarse woolen cloth.
- Damaged or injured by fire or heat.
- Having a sunburn.
- Being darker than standard, especially browner.
- Big or important — used as a title of respect
- An of, or the act of .
- A often or
- A series of fired from an
- To break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break by any means.
- To separate formfeed at perforation lines.
- To enter or exit hurriedly and unexpectedly.
- To produce as an effect of bursting.
- George Gordon (Noel) Byron, 6th Baron Byron (January 22, 1788–April 19, 1824), a famous English poet and leading figure in romanticism.
- name transferred from the surname, of mostly American usage.
- A in California.
- A city in Georgia in the United States.
- A city in Illinois.
- an unincorporated community in Kankakee Township, LaPorte County, Indiana, USA
- an unincorporated community in Howard Township, Parke County, Indiana, USA
- A town in Maine.
- A village in Michigan.
- A city in Minnesota.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town in New York.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- One of two towns in Wisconsin.
- A town in Wyoming.
- A long, thick log held upright at one end and tossed in the Highland games.
- An evergreen shrub or tree, Ceratonia siliqua, native to the Mediterranean region.
- The fruit of that tree.
- A sweet chocolate-like confection made with the pulp of the fruit.
- a historical ecclesiastic Irish title: the title of the successor to the founder of a religious institution.
- Any of various venomous snakes of the family Elapidae.
- A town in Northamptonshire, England.
- To bend; to bow.
- curved; rounded
- Any device designed to cut things into cubes.
- name popular in the 1950s and the 1960s.
- An ineffectual or unattractive person; a dag.
- A city in the province of Guipúzcoa, Basque Country, Spain
- To enclose (as though behind bars); to imprison.
- To prohibit, debar (someone from doing something).
- A residential area beyond the suburbs
- A single elongated piece of a given material, roughly round in cross-section, often twisted with other fibers to form thread.
- A material in the form of fibers.
- A material whose length is at least 1000 times its width.
- Dietary fiber.
- Moral strength and resolve.
- The preimage of a given point in the range of a map.
- Said to be of a morphism over a global element: The pullback of the said morphism along the said global element.
- A kind of lightweight thread of execution.
- a building material consisting of fibres and cement pressed into sheets
- Uncommon; out of the ordinary; extraordinary; superior.
- Past; by; beyond.
- Uncommonly; exceptionally.
- Beyond; past; more than; greater than; over and above; moreover.
- Past; gone by; over.
- Near; beside; by, close to.
- On one side; out of the way.
- Besides; in addition to; as well as; not to mention.
- With the exception of; not taking into account.
- In Anglo-Saxon law, the owner of an allotment or yard-land, usually consisting of 30 acres; a villein.
- One who utters gibes.
- Of or pertaining to herbs
- To form or constitute as an orb.
- A unit of land used in the Middle East; its precise size depends on region and on time-period, and can range from a thousand square meters to a hectare.
- An English placename.
- A in Arkansas
- an unincorporated community in Van Buren Township, Monroe County, Indiana, USA
- A village in Ohio
- A hamlet in Ontario, Canada
- A city in Texas
- A town in Vermont
- A town in Wyoming
- originally for a person from Kirby.
- name transferred from the surname.
- name transferred from the surname.
- The plant Amorphophallus titanum, the titan arum.
- Of or pertaining to a lobe; characterized by, or like, a lobe or lobes.
- A thumb piano, a musical instrument having a small sound box fitted with a row of tuned tabs that are plucked with the thumbs, originating among the Shona of southern Africa; any type of plucked lamellophone of the same type as the Shona instrument.
- Having the form of an orb; round; spherical.
- spherical; orbicular; circular
- a species of antelope.
- Of or pertaining to rabies.
- Affected with rabies.
- Of or pertaining to rabies, or hydrophobia.
- Furious; raging; extremely violent.
- Very extreme, unreasonable, or fanatical in opinion; excessively zealous.
- A prostitute of Jericho who, in the Torah, helped Israelite spies.
- A sea monster in Levantine mythology similar to Tannin and Leviathan
- The seventh month of the Islamic calendar.
- A stringed musical instrument, related to the lute, used especially in Islamic countries
- To place in another bag.
- A steel reinforcing bar in a reinforced concrete structure.
- A grid-shaped system of such bars.
- To bar again.
- To redistribute the notes of a musical score across the bars, e.g. when changing time signature.
- The spiritual leader of a Chassidic Jewish community.
- An early three-stringed instrument, somewhat like a simple violin only pear shaped, played with a bow and used in Medieval and the early Renaissance eras.
- To supply with a new or replacement bed or bedding
- To bid again on something.
- To require a new set of bids for.
- To bid a higher value of the current suit.
- A second or subsequent (normally higher) bid.
- To place in a box again; to pack back into a box.
- To bud again (send forth a second group of buds)
- To buy again, especially to buy something previously sold (or pawned)
- A type of poker tournament that allows players to purchase more chips during the course of the tournament.
- To repair or correct something.
- To give another name or title to; to dub again.
- To dub (video material) again; to provide with a new soundtrack.
- A video re-edited in any way an editor wants.
- A remedy or improvement
- A rhombus.
- A rhombohedron.
- A line which crosses successive meridians at a constant angle
- One of the 32 points of the compass (compass points)
- A unit of angular measure equal to 1/32 of a circle or 11.25°
- Pertaining to or having ribs; ribbed.
- Specifically, thin so as to have prominent ribs; emaciated.
- Shabby, in poor condition.
- a city in Idaho, USA
- A diminutive of the female given name Roberta.
- A diminutive of the male given name Robert.
- A diminutive of the female given name Roberta.
Possible word length