Page 1 from 1
Total results: 254
- The sound made by a duck.
- To make a noise like a duck.
- A fraudulent healer or incompetent professional, especially a doctor of medicine; an impostor who claims to have qualifications to practice medicine.
- A charlatan.
- A doctor.
- To practice or commit quackery.
- To make vain and loud pretensions; to boast.
- Falsely presented as having medicinal powers.
- A trembling or shaking.
- An earthquake, a trembling of the ground with force.
- To tremble or shake.
- To cause to tremble or shake.
- Inclined to quake; tremulous.
- Moving with speed, rapidity or swiftness, or capable of doing so; rapid; fast.
- Occurring in a short time; happening or done rapidly.
- Lively, fast-thinking, witty, intelligent.
- Mentally agile, alert, perceptive.
- Of temper: easily aroused to anger; quick-tempered.
- Alive, living.
- Pregnant, especially at the stage where the foetus's movements can be felt; figuratively, alive with some emotion or feeling.
- Of water: flowing.
- Burning, flammable, fiery.
- Fresh; bracing; sharp; keen.
- productive; not "dead" or barren
- with speed
- raw or sensitive flesh, especially that underneath finger and toe nails.
- plants used in making a quickset hedge
- The life; the mortal point; a vital part; a part susceptible to serious injury or keen feeling.
- A fast bowler.
- To amalgamate surfaces prior to gilding or silvering by dipping them into a solution of mercury in nitric acid.
- To quicken.
- A hypothetical fundamental particle; a preon.
- That resembles the quack of a duck.
- Fraudulent; characterised by or using the methods of quackery.
- Infested with quackgrass.
- Given to quirks or idiosyncrasies; strange in a somewhat silly, awkward manner, potentially cute.
- A cat-sized marsupial, Setonix brachyurus, of southwestern Australia.
- A hypothetical supersymmetric counterpart to a quark, having a spin of zero instead of one-half.
- A shrill noise, especially made by a voice or bird; a yell, scream, or call.
- A four-digit transponder code used by aircraft for identification or transmission of emergency signals.
- An issue or complaint related to aircraft maintenance.
- The American night heron.
- A warning message indicating a possible error.
- To make a squawking noise; to yell, scream, or call out shrilly.
- To speak out; to protest.
- To report an infraction; to rat on or tattle; to disclose a secret.
- To produce a warning message, indicating a possible error.
- To set or transmit a four-digit transponder code. definition
- A short, high-pitched sound, as of two objects rubbing together, or the calls of small animals.
- A card game similar to group solitaire.
- The sound made by mice in anticipation of being filled with cheese.
- A narrow squeak.
- To emit a short, high-pitched sound.
- To inform, to squeal.
- To speak or sound in a high-pitched manner.
- To empty the pile of 13 cards a player deals to oneself in the card game of the same name.
- To win or progress by a narrow margin.
- To choke.
- To make a quacking sound.
- The action of the verb to quake.
- That shakes or shivers.
- To querk.
- To grunt; moan.
- To give life to; to animate, make alive, revive.
- To come back to life, receive life.
- To take on a state of activity or vigour comparable to life; to be roused, excited.
- Of a pregnant woman: to first feel the movements of the foetus, or reach the stage of pregnancy at which this takes place; of a foetus: to begin to move.
- To make quicker; to hasten, speed up.
- To become faster.
- To shorten the radius of (a curve); to make (a curve) sharper.
- The European rowan, Sorbus aucuparia.
- Something made or done swiftly.
- A tryst of short duration.
- A brief sexual encounter.
- Rapidly; with speed; fast.
- Very soon.
- Having, or formed with, a quirk.
- Resembling a squawk; raw and grating
- Making squawking sounds.
- Tending to produce a high-pitched sound or squeak.
- The concussion that occurs when large masses of ice break up due to contraction.
- The practice of fraudulent medicine, usually in order to make money or for ego gratification and power; health fraud.
- An instance of practicing fraudulent medicine.
- Making quacking sounds, or prone to doing so.
- The sound made by a group of ducks; quacks.
- Like a quack (fraudulent doctor), or characteristic of quackery.
- Behaviour of a quack; quackery.
- Pertaining to Quakers.
- Befitting a Quaker.
- Resembling a quay or some aspect of one.
- Grown from cuttings planted directly into the ground
- The cuttings used, or the hedge produced by this method
- In a quirky manner.
- Characterized by quirks; evasive, tricky.
- A hydrostatic pressure disturbance caused by an earthquake or volcano in the seabed.Underwater Disturbances, Science and the Sea. Washington, U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office (link)
- Something that squawks.
- A person who complains or protests noisily.
- A loudspeaker used for frequencies intermediate between those of a woofer and a tweeter.
- One who or that which squeaks.
- A young user on a voice chat system who has a high-pitched voice.
- A party toy that uncoils with a squeaking sound when blown; a party puffer.
- An informer.
- A game or election won by a narrow margin.
- An animal that squeaks.
- The (
- a frog family.
- a catfish genus.
- A young bird; a cheeper.
- A squab or young domestic pigeon still in the nest.
- A quake occurring on the Sun.
- A woman who has an unfaithful husband.
- To make a woman into a cuckquean.
- Imbue with divine vitality.
- a small city in Iowa, USA
- A seismic event occurring on the moon; the lunar equivalent of an earthquake.
- A quack or charlatan.
- Suggesting or pertaining to the Quakers.
- The belief system of the members of the Religious Society of Friends, an ostensibly Christian religious denomination that began in England in the 17th century.
- A behaviour, belief, etc. that is characteristic of Quakers.
- To convert or adapt to the Quaker religion.
- The property of being quaky.
- In a quaking fashion, especially with fear.
- Resembling a queen (female monarch) or some aspect of one; regal, majestic.
- Resembling a queen (reproductive female animal) or some aspect of one.
- The European rowan tree.
- One who, or that which, quickens, hastens, or speeds up an object or action.
- That which gives life, animates, or nourishes.
- rapidity of movement or activity; agility or dexterity
- Wet sand that things readily sink in, often found near rivers or coasts
- Anything that pulls one down or buries one metaphorically
- A fast foxtrot noted for its complex and intricate footwork.
- To dance the quickstep.
- All of the submerged section of a vessel's planking.
- The planking between the spirketing and the clamps.
- The short planks between the portholes.
- Indicative or characteristic of quietness or of being quiet.
- In a quietlike manner; quietly.
- a freshwater fish of the sucker family with a long filament that extends back from the dorsal fin, native to the eastern and central United States.
- decorative textile embellishment made from porcupine quills by certain Native Americans
- To quicken anew; to reanimate or give new life to.
- squawk, the sound of a squawk
- A sound that squeaks.
- A violent tremor or quake that occurs on or near the surface of a star, especially a collapsed star.
- A tremor or quiver of the body.
- Trembling of the heart; trepidation; fear.
- Marked by a senseless, disorienting, often menacing complexity.
- Marked by surreal distortion and often a sense of impending danger.
- In the manner of something written by Franz Kafka.
- In a quackish manner.
- Capable of withstanding an earthquake.
- To modify (a structure) to make it capable of withstanding an earthquake.
- An increase of speed.
- The action of bringing someone or something to life.
- The first noticable movements of a foetus during pregnancy, or the period when this occurs.
- Stimulation, excitement (of a feeling, emotion etc.).
- The any species of Crataegus or the species Crataegus monogyna.
- The state of being quirky
- A specific quirky aspect of a person or thing
- Resembling a square.
- Resembling a squire or some aspect of one.
- An earthquake that happens underwater, usually in an ocean or lake.
- Artistic or decorative work made with lacquer.
- an offensive back whose primary job is to pass the ball in a play
- to play the position of quarterback
- to lead the offense
- The metal mercury.
- An amalgam of mercury and tin applied to the backs of mirrors, quicksilvering.
- Unpredictable, erratic or fickle; mercurial.
- To overlay with quicksilver.
- To treat with quicksilver.
- In a squawking way; with squawking noises.
- The state of being squeaky
- With a squeaking sound.
- The state or condition of being quackish.
- Like quicksilver.
- In the manner of a squirrel.
- conversion to the Quaker religion
- The act of playing as a quarterback
- The action of making criticisms after the event
- An amalgam of mercury and tin formerly applied to the backs of mirrors.
- Like quicksilver.
- The state or condition of being quickwitted.
Possible word length