Page 1 from 30
Total results: 30970
- Blue stellar object: a radio-quiet quasar.
- British school overseas.
- Bicycle-shaped object: a cheap inferior bicycle.
- bright shiny object
- A lump of soft or sticky material.
- The mouth.
- Saliva or phlegm.
- A sailor.
- Waste material in old mine workings, goaf.
- A whoopee pie.
- To gather into a lump.
- To spit, especially to spit phlegm.
- A sash worn with a kimono.
- A strip of paper looped around a book or other product.
- Braced aback
- Braced aback
- A raised platform in an early Christian church, as well as in the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and Eastern Catholic churches.
- A stationary podium used for readings and homilies.
- An ambulance driver.
- An ambulance.
- A tough, a thug.
- Half a coconut shell, used in Fiji as a cup for drinking alcohol.
- Big Man On Campus; a popular or high-profile high school or college student.
- A craft used for transportation of goods, fishing, racing, recreational cruising, or military use on or in the water, propelled by oars or outboard motor or inboard motor or by wind.
- A full house.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish somewhat resembling a boat in shape.
- One of two possible conformations of cyclohexane rings (the other being chair), shaped roughly like a boat.
- The refugee boats arriving in Australian waters, and by extension, refugees generally.
- To travel by boat.
- To transport in a boat.
- To place in a boat.
- The second husband of Ruth.
- name of biblical origin, in occasional use.
- to have sexual intercourse (with someone)
- a big laugh
- a line in a film etc that elicits such a laugh
- A pupil who works hard; a swot.
- To hit; to strike.
- A localized accumulation of pus in the skin, resulting from infection.
- The point at which fluid begins to change to a vapour.
- A dish of boiled food, especially based on seafood.
- The collective noun for a group of hawks.
- To heat (a liquid) to the point where it begins to turn into a gas.
- To cook in boiling water.
- Of a liquid, to begin to turn into a gas, seethe.
- Said of weather being uncomfortably hot.
- To feel uncomfortably hot. See also seethe.
- To form, or separate, by boiling or evaporation.
- To steep or soak in warm water.
- To be agitated like boiling water; to bubble; to effervesce.
- To be moved or excited with passion; to be hot or fervid.
- Idiot, fool.
- A breast, especially that of a human adult or adolescent female.
- Idiotic, foolish.
- To behave stupidly; to act like a boob.
- To make a mistake
- A “jump” over hydraulic backwash in a high-gradient mountain river, an action analogous to a skier jumping a cliff.
- To conceal (a prohibited item) in one's rectum.
- A thicket; a small wood.
- Each of the two; one and the other; definition
- Each of the two kinds; one and the other kind; definition
- including both of (used with and)
- including all of (used with and).
- A weevil; a worm that breeds in malt, biscuit, etc.
- To belch, to burp.
- To vomit.
- A roughly hemispherical container used to hold, mix or present food, such as salad, fruit or soup, or other items.
- As much as is held by a bowl.
- A haircut in which straight hair is cut at an even height around the edges, forming a bowl shape.
- A round crater (or similar) in the ground.
- The part of a spoon that holds content, as opposed to the handle.
- A part of a pipe or bong packed with marijuana for smoking
- An elliptical-shaped stadium or amphitheater resembling a bowl.
- A postseason football competition, a bowl game (i.e. Super Bowl)
- A rounded portion of a glyph that encloses empty space, as in the letters d and o.
- The ball rolled by players in the game of lawn bowls.
- The action of bowling a ball.
- The game of bowls.
- To roll or throw (a ball) in the correct manner in cricket and similar games and sports.
- To throw the ball (in cricket and similar games and sports).
- To roll or carry smoothly on, or as on, wheels.
- To pelt or strike with anything rolled.
- Box-like or box-shaped.
- name transferred from the surname.
- Formless hindrances personified as an enemy
- a city in the south of the Czech Republic
- A wedge-shaped spike used to secure the end of a timber where it abuts another. Much used in earlier times in the construction of tunnelled box-timber headings.
- To poke or prick
- A float moored in water to mark a location, warn of danger, or indicate a navigational channel.
- A life-buoy.
- To keep afloat or aloft; used with up.
- To support or maintain at a high level.
- To mark with a buoy.
- To maintain or enhance enthusiasm or confidence
- A tongue or tract of land included between two rivers, especially that between the Ganga and the Yamuna
- A marijuana cigarette.
- (now poetic) Ebony; an ebony tree.
- Made of ebony.
- Black in colour.
- a river in Spain that flows into the Mediterranean
- Spittle or phlegm, especially a piece of spittle or phlegm that has been spat out.
- To spit or to gob.
- To flop; to move or behave in a loose or uncoordinated way.
- Any non-woody flowering plant that is not a graminoid (a grass, sedge, or rush).
- A round, shapeless or amorphous lump, as of a semisolid substance.
- A limited pattern matching technique using wildcards, less powerful than a regular expression.
- A millimeter-sized colour module found beyond the visual area V2 in the brain's parvocellular pathway.
- To stick in globs or lumps.
- To carry out pattern matching using a glob.
- A disc placed between a light and the illuminated object or actor in order to diffuse the glare.
- A template inserted over a light source in order to control the shape of the thrown light.
- A device used to shield a microphone from extraneous sounds.
- The taproot of young burdock plants, eaten as a root vegetable.
- The nephew of King David, and son of Zeruiah
- to harangue, to rebuke in a long-winded or drawn-out way
- A rounded protuberance, handle, or control switch.
- A prominent rounded hill.
- A rounded ornament on the hilt of an edged weapon; a pommel.
- A prominent, rounded bump along a mountain ridge.
- (plural) Breasts.
- A penis.
- A contemptible person.
- A dollop, an amount just larger than a spoonful (usually referring to butter)
- A chunky branch-like piece, especially of a ginger rhizome.
- To have sex with.
- A subdivision of currency, equal to one hundredth of a Nigerian naira.
- The clay or slime washed from tin ore in dressing.
- lubricant, especially social lubricant
- obedient, at one time used in correspondence.
- The point in the human brain at which the fourth ventricle narrows to become the central canal of the spinal cord.
- To do as ordered by (a person, institution etc), to act according to the bidding of.
- To do as one is told.
- To be obedient, compliant (to a given law, restriction etc.).
- Death of a person.
- A mass or other service held for the soul of a dead person.
- A record of a person's death.
- An obituary.
- having characteristics of an orb
- Pieces of bread soaked in hot milk used as a comfort food for children during illness
- A lazy and slovenly person.
- A lazy, obese person.
- A stick, twig or peg, especially in roofing or matting.
- Regional variant of stab.
- To roof with stob-thatch, to make mats with a stob tool.
- In female mammals, the organ in which the young are conceived and grow until birth; the uterus.
- The abdomen or stomach.
- The stomach of a person or creature.
- A place where something is made or formed.
- Any cavity containing and enveloping anything.
- To enclose in a womb, or as if in a womb; to breed or hold in secret.
- A kind of Asian cattle, supposed to be a hybrid between the zebu and yak.
- The tenth judge of Israel.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- Bogo; a Philippine fruit tree, from the family Burseraceae. 1976
- Blossoming, blooming, in blossom.
- Blowing or being blown; windy.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- Act of waiting; delay.
- Stay or continuance in a place; sojourn.
- A residence, dwelling or habitation.
- An omen; a foretelling.
- To bode; to foreshow; to presage.
- To be ominous.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Heated up; excited.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Figuratively, heated up; excited.
- Any of the large South American serpents from the genus Boa or related genera.
- born, begotten, created, developed
- Physically over; on top of; worn on top of, as clothing.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface; — opposed to below or beneath.
- Farther north than.
- Rising; appearing out of reach height-wise.
- Figuratively, higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; higher in measure, degree, volume, or pitch, etc. than; out of reach; not exposed to; not likely to be affected by; incapable of negative actions or thoughts.
- Higher in rank, status, or position.
- In addition to; besides.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than
- In preference to.
- Too proud to stoop; averse to; disinclined; too honorable to give.
- Upstage of.
- Beyond; on the other side.
- Directly overhead; vertically on top of.
- Higher in the same page; earlier in the order as far as writing products go.
- Into or from heaven; in the sky.
- In a higher place; upstairs; farther upstream.
- Higher in rank, power, or position.
- In addition.
- More in number.
- Above zero; above freezing.
- On the upper half or the dorsal surface of an animal.
- Of heaven; heavenly.
- Being located higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Something, especially a person's name in legal documents, that appears higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Higher authority.
- betterment, raised status or condition.
- A king of the Fomorians, supposed to have lived in Son of Buarainech. Husband of Cethleen. Father of Ethniu.
- A slow-moving, often stagnant creek or river.
- A swamp, a marshy (stagnant) body of water.
- A mouth: the opening through which a person speaks, ingests food, and so on.
- A beanfeast; any noisy celebration, a party.
- Any home-made gas or indigestion remedy.
- An early form of modern jazz played by small groups and featuring driving rhythms and complex, often dissonant harmonies.
- To participate in bebop jazz, such as by dancing in a way associated with the genre
- to refer to or treat like a dog; to follow like a dog, harass, torment; bully
- to become or behave as a dog
- To envelop in fog.
- To confuse; mystify.
- To exalt to the dignity of a god; to deify.
- A broom made from a bundle of twigs tied onto a shaft.
- A troublesome woman
- To sweep.
- To muddle, stupefy, or act foolishly; as with alcoholic liquor or infatuation.
- A portion of plate armour to protect the lower face and the neck, typically in two parts, called upper bevor and lower bevor.
- A region of the Philippines located at south-eastern Luzon.
- The language of the native inhabitants of the region.
- The inhabitants of the region.
- One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
- One who is strongly partial to his or her own group (e.g. religion, race, ethnicity, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.
- Any carbohydrate having two carbon atoms; in reality - glycolaldehyde
- The living organisms of a region.
- to cause to become distended.
- (veterinary medicine) to get an overdistended rumen, talking of a ruminant.
- to fill soft substance with gas, water, etc.; to cause to swell
- to become distended; to swell up
- to fill with vanity or conceit
- to preserve by slightly salting and lightly smoking
- distention of the abdomen from death
- (veterinary medicine) pathological overdistention of rumen with gas in a ruminant
- wasteful use of space
- A worthless, dissipated fellow.
- A pale yellowish (golden brown) color, especially said of hair color.
- A person with this hair color.
- Of a bleached or pale golden (light yellowish) colour.
- Having blond hair.
- To color or dye blond
- To make a hit just beyond the infield.
- To produce a low-pitched beeping sound.
- A low-pitched beeping sound.
- distended, swollen or inflated
- panting and out of breath
- Formed by blowing
- Under the influence of drugs, especially marijuana.
- stale; worthless
- Covered with the eggs and larvae of flies; flyblown.
- Given a hot rod blower
- Windy or breezy.
- (of fabric, hair, etc.) Billowy, blowing or waving in the wind.
- (of soil) Susceptible to drifting.
- A brag, a loud positive appraisal of oneself.
- A shot where the ball is driven off a side wall and then strikes the front wall.
- To brag; to talk loudly in praise of oneself.
- To speak of with pride, vanity, or exultation, with a view to self-commendation; to extol.
- To speak in exulting language of another; to glory; to exult.
- To play a boast shot.
- To possess something special.
- To dress, as a stone, with a broad chisel.
- To shape roughly as a preparation for the finer work to follow; to cut to the general form required.
- The bobak marmot (Marmota bobak).
- A diminutive of the female given name Roberta.
- A flag which monitors which way the wind is blowing
- a curved, tapered metal tube which connects the reed of several double reed woodwind instruments (such as the cor anglais, bassoon, and contrabassoon) to the rest of the instrument
- A cylindrical glass vessel, with a large and short neck.
- A game, similar to bowls or pétanque, played on a long, narrow, dirt-covered court
- A former Scottish copper coin of less value than a bawbee, worth about one-sixth of an English penny.
- Very good or successful.
- A great success; a hit.
- The Devil.
- A ghost, goblin, or other hostile supernatural creature.
- A bugbear: any terrifying thing.
- One of two sets of wheels under a locomotive or railcar; the structure with axles and wheels under a locomotive, railcar, or semi.
- A bog-standard (representative) specimen taken from the center of production.
- A standard of performance set up as a mark to be aimed at in competition.
- An unidentified aircraft, especially as observed as a spot on a radar screen and suspected to be hostile.
- of: a known hostile aircraft.
- A score of one over par on a hole.
- a piece of mucus in or removed from the nostril.
- To make a bogey.
- Having the qualities of a bog; i.e. dank, squishy, muddy, and full of water and rotting vegetation.
- A railway carriage.
- A toy similar to a violin bow, consisting of a wooden stick with notches along one or more sides or edges to produce a rattly noise when kratzed (stroked) against a hard edge, lip of container etc.
- various hostile supernatural creatures, especially a ghost.
- of: the wheels under a locomotive, railcar, or semi.
- an unknown or hostile aircraft.
- a booger.
- a score of one over par on a hole.
- a cigarette.
- Counterfeit or fake; not genuine.
- Undesirable or harmful.
- Incorrect, useless, or broken.
- Of a totally fictitious issue printed for collectors, often issued on behalf of a non-existent territory or country (not to be confused with forgery, which is an illegitimate copy of a genuine stamp).
- Based on false or misleading information or unjustified assumptions.
- A liquor made of rum and molasses.
- A black tea from China. Originally referred to a high quality tea, now refers to a lower-grade tea.
- The province of Bohol.
- The island of Bohol.
- The sound made by an elastic object (such as a spring) when bouncing; the sound of a bounce.
- To make a boing sound or bouncing motion.
- A throwing weapon made of weights on the ends of interconnected cords, designed to capture animals by entangling their legs.
- A sticky thread whirled around by certain spiders to catch prey.
- a monimiaceous tree.
- The leaves of this tree, used in traditional medicine for hepatic troubles and genitourinary inflammation.
- A meteor or brilliant shooting star, followed by a train of light or sparks; especially one which explodes.
- Bollinger champagne
- An edible fish of the Nile, the ( formerly
- the human head
- A boys' game played with large marbles.
- The kind of marble used in this game.
- imprisonment, captivity
- the condition of goods in a bonded warehouse until duty is paid
- Having some specific type of bone.
- Of computer-generated animations: based on models with simulated bones or joints.
- Beset with unfortunate circumstances that seem difficult or impossible to overcome; in imminent danger.
- A stupid person.
- Any of various large tropical seabirds from the genera Sula and Papasula in the gannet family Sulidae, traditionally considered to be stupid.
- In the game of croquet, a ball that has not passed through the first wicket.
- To behave stupidly; to act like a booby.
- To install a booby trap on or at (something); to attack (someone) with a booby trap.
- a woman’s breast
- A company of Irish herdsmen, or a single herdsman, wandering from place to place with flocks and herds, and living on their milk, like the Tartars.
- A place in the mountain pastures enclosed for the shelter of cattle or their keepers.
- Characterized by heavy bass sounds.
- Of or pertaining to a financial boom, resources boom, baby boom, etc.
- A city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of Boone County.
- A town in North Carolina
- A native of New Guinea.
- An Australian aboriginal.
- A push from behind, as to one who is endeavoring to climb; help.
- A positive intake manifold pressure in cars with turbochargers or superchargers.
- To lift or push from behind (one who is endeavoring to climb); to push up.
- To help or encourage (something) to increase or improve; to assist in overcoming obstacles.
- To steal.
- To jump-start a vehicle by using cables to connect the battery in a running vehicle to the battery in a vehicle that won't start.
- To give a booster shot to.
- A form of prize which, when a ship was captured at sea, could be distributed at once.
- Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war, or seized by piracy.
- Something that has been stolen or illegally obtained from elsewhere.
- The buttocks.
- A person considered as sexual partner or sex object.
- Intoxicated by alcohol.
- Inclined to consume a significant amount of alcohol.
- Involving a large consumption of alcohol.
- Containing or cooked with alcohol.
- aluminium borotartrate, an astringent and antiseptic.
- suffering from boredom; to have nothing to do
- uninterested, without attention
- perforated by a hole or holes (through bioerosion or other)
- Of, pertaining to, or containing the element boron.
- An independent kingdom, descended from the that covered much of modern Chad and parts of Libya, Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon.
- Any organic boron radical of the form R2B- especially when linked to a metal atom
- Having abundant bushes, shrubs or trees.
- Caused by trees or shrubs.
- Bushy, bristling.
- The breast or chest of a human (or sometimes of another animal).
- The seat of one's inner thoughts, feelings etc.; one's secret feelings; desire.
- The protected interior or inner part of something; the area enclosed as by an embrace.
- The part of a dress etc. covering the chest; a neckline.
- A woman's breasts.
- Any thing or place resembling the breast; a supporting surface; an inner recess; the interior.
- A depression round the eye of a millstone.
- In a very close relationship.
- To enclose or carry in the bosom; to keep with care; to take to heart; to cherish.
- To conceal; to hide from view; to embosom.
- To belly; to billow, swell or bulge.
- To belly; to cause to billow, swell or bulge.
- Tending to give orders to others, especially when unwarranted; domineering.
- A cow or calf.
- Ornamented with bosses; studded.
- To perform (a task) in an unacceptable or incompetent manner; to make a mess of something; to ruin; to bungle; to spoil; to destroy.
- To do something without skill, without care, or clumsily.
- To repair or mend clumsily.
- An action, job, or task that has been performed very badly.
- A patch put on, or a part of a garment patched or mended in a clumsy manner.
- A ruined, defective, or clumsy piece of work; mess; bungle.
- A mistake that is very stupid or embarrassing.
- A messy, disorderly or confusing combination; conglomeration; hodgepodge.
- A tumour or other malignant swelling.
- A case or outbreak of boils or sores.
- a floating hotel; a boat that acts as a hotel
- A small cottage, especially one for communal use in remote areas by labourers or farmhands.
- The disease caused by the maggots of the horse bot fly when they infect the stomach of a horse.
- Infection by gadfly maggots under the skin of cows, or by sheep maggots in the frontal sinus of sheep.
- A joke; jesting, banter.
- To jest.
- An animal of the family Bovidae (such as the antelope, gazelle, goat, and sheep).
- Having a bow e.g. a bowed instrument is played with a bow
- A part or division of the intestines, usually the large intestine.
- The entrails or intestines; the internal organs of the stomach.
- The (deep) interior something.
- The seat of pity or the gentler emotions; pity or mercy.
- To disembowel.
- To bulge or swell out.
- To cause to leak.
- A precision sport where the goal is to roll biased balls (weighted on one side, and called bowls) closer to a smaller white ball (the jack or kitty) than one's opponent is able to do.
- A ball used in the game of bowls
- To drink excessively and socially; to carouse.
- A carouse; a drinking bout; a booze.
- To haul or hoist (something) with a tackle.
- Packed into a box or boxes.
- In bridge and other card games if the cards in a pack are reversed face-up and face-down then the pack is said to be boxed.
- A traditional Irish potato pancake.
- A rank of aristocracy (second only to princes) in Russia, Bulgaria and Romania.
- A small trench or ditch, typically built in a zigzag pattern, serving to connect or provide communication between two trenches, particularly the rear and front lines.
- A line, drawn winding about, in order to enclose several tracts of land, or to attack some works.
- A river in Ireland.
- To cook by direct, radiant heat. (British: grill)
- To expose to great heat.
- To be exposed to great heat.
- Food prepared by broiling.
- to cause a rowdy disturbance; embroil
- (obsolete) to brawl
- A brawl; a rowdy disturbance.
- Lacking money; bankrupt
- Demoted, deprived of a commission.
- Paper or board that is discarded and repulped during the manufacturing process.
- To broker; to transact business for another.
- To act as procurer in love matters; to pimp.
- A borough of New York City.
- A cocktail containing gin, vermouth and orange juice.
- In the rural and farming circles, stout and strong; well-built; well fed with brose.
- Semi-liquid (like brose).
- Containing brose.
- name, a nonstandard spelling of Brian.
- A drink made from rum, water, sugar, and nutmeg.
- A swindle or confidence trick.
- A parlour game played in teams with three dice, originating in England but popular among suburban women in the United States at the beginning of the 21st century.
- To swindle (someone).
- A tropical flowering tree, found in the South Pacific.
- Having a full, voluptuous figure, especially possessing large breasts.
- Healthy, lively.
- Cheerful, lively, happy.
- Flexible, pliant.
- George Gordon (Noel) Byron, 6th Baron Byron (January 22, 1788–April 19, 1824), a famous English poet and leading figure in romanticism.
- name transferred from the surname, of mostly American usage.
- A in California.
- A city in Georgia in the United States.
- A city in Illinois.
- an unincorporated community in Kankakee Township, LaPorte County, Indiana, USA
- an unincorporated community in Howard Township, Parke County, Indiana, USA
- A town in Maine.
- A village in Michigan.
- A city in Minnesota.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town in New York.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- One of two towns in Wisconsin.
- A town in Wyoming.
- An evergreen shrub or tree, Ceratonia siliqua, native to the Mediterranean region.
- The fruit of that tree.
- A sweet chocolate-like confection made with the pulp of the fruit.
- A perennial onion plant, Allium fistulosum, commonly called Welsh onion.
- a historical ecclesiastic Irish title: the title of the successor to the founder of a religious institution.
- stout; hearty; lively
- obstinate; headstrong
- Rachycentron canadum, a perciform marine fish.
- Any of various venomous snakes of the family Elapidae.
- name, transferred from the surname.
- One of two villages in England.
- A village in the Isle of Man.
- A city in Kansas, USA, and the county seat of Thomas County.
- A city and town in Wisconsin.
- A soft, moist, mild cheese made with a washed-curd process.
- An old English measure of corn (e.g., wheat), equal to half a quarter or 4 bushels. Also comb.
- A town in Northamptonshire, England.
- A village in Missouri, US.
- To bend; to bow.
- curved; rounded
- To demobilize; to release someone from military service.
- A laundryman in India and Pakistan; a washerman.
- A river running through Switzerland and France, a tributary of the Saône.
- A department of France in the region of Franche-Comté.
- Uncertainty, disbelief.
- To lack confidence in; to disbelieve, question, or suspect.
- To fear; to suspect.
- To fear; to be apprehensive of.
- To fill with fear; to affright.
- An ineffectual or unattractive person; a dag.
- The joint between the upper arm and the forearm.
- Any turn or bend like that of the elbow, in a wall, building, coastline, etc.; an angular or jointed part of any structure, such as the raised arm of a chair or sofa, or a short pipe fitting, turning at an angle or bent.
- A detective.
- Part of a basketball court located at the intersection of the free-throw line and the free-throw lane.Newell, Pete; Nater, Swen (2008). Pete Newell's Playing Big. Human Kinetics. p.26: ISBN 9780736068093. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- To push with the elbow; to jostle or force.
- To bend like a bow; to curve.
- a building material consisting of fibres and cement pressed into sheets
- Uncommon; out of the ordinary; extraordinary; superior.
- Past; by; beyond.
- Uncommonly; exceptionally.
- Beyond; past; more than; greater than; over and above; moreover.
- Past; gone by; over.
- Near; beside; by, close to.
- On one side; out of the way.
- Besides; in addition to; as well as; not to mention.
- With the exception of; not taking into account.
- A city in New Mexico
- To form or constitute as an orb.
- Especially large or powerful.
- An especially large or powerful person, animal or thing.
- Edible kelp used in East Asian cuisine
- Of or relating to a lobe.
- Of or pertaining to a lobe; characterized by, or like, a lobe or lobes.
- A type of sweet snack food consisting of dried apricot made into a pulp and flavoured with salt and sugar.
- to muffle or wrap someone's head or face (normally with up)
- 44th of the
- Of or pertaining to the and 44th of the Barack Obama.
- A city in Fukui, Japan. See Wikipedia:Obama, Fukui.
- A Japanese literally meaning 'little beach'.
- A samurai clan of feudal Japan.
- A form of folk magic, medicine or witchcraft originating in Africa and practised in parts of the Caribbean.
- A magician or witch doctor of the magic craft.
- A spell performed in the practice of the magic craft; an item associated with such a spell.
- To bewitch using this kind of folk magic.
- Having the form of an orb; round; spherical.
Possible word length