Page 1 from 108
Total results: 111638
- the way of nature and/or the ideal way to live one's life.
- A person, especially a large male, who is clumsy or a simpleton; an idiot.
- An elf's child; a changeling left by fairies or goblins, hence, a deformed or foolish child.
- Widely cultivated cereal grass, typically Avena sativa.
- Any of the numerous species, varieties, or cultivars of any of several similar grain plants in genus Avena.
- The seeds of the oat, a grain, harvested as a food crop.
- A moon of Neptune
- Braced aback
- Braced aback
- To hail with a cry of "ahoy".
- An utterance of this interjection.
- Whilst jogging; with a jogging motion; with agitation.
- agitated; jogging; moving about
- Low down.
- Towards the lower part of a vessel; towards the lower rigging or the decks.
- A raised platform in an early Christian church, as well as in the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and Eastern Catholic churches.
- A stationary podium used for readings and homilies.
- An ambulance driver.
- An ambulance.
- Out of control, especially when armed and dangerous
- In a frenzy of violence, or on a killing spree; berserk
- One who runs amok; in Malay and Moro/Philippine culture, one who attempts to kill many others, especially expecting that they will be killed themselves.
- Either of or being a small Indonesian water buffalo similar in appearance to a deer.
- In a row, line, or rank; successively.
- In two; in twain; asunder.
- To declare openly and boldly, as something believed to be right; to own, acknowledge or confess frankly.
- To bind or devote by a vow.
- To acknowledge and justify, as an act done. See
- A town in Rostov Oblast, Russia, situated on the Don River
- A craft used for transportation of goods, fishing, racing, recreational cruising, or military use on or in the water, propelled by oars or outboard motor or inboard motor or by wind.
- A full house.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish somewhat resembling a boat in shape.
- One of two possible conformations of cyclohexane rings (the other being chair), shaped roughly like a boat.
- The refugee boats arriving in Australian waters, and by extension, refugees generally.
- To travel by boat.
- To transport in a boat.
- To place in a boat.
- The second husband of Ruth.
- name of biblical origin, in occasional use.
- A greeting or farewell using the word "ciao".
- a wooden dowel
- the brass bearing in the sheave of a block
- To unite (timbers etc.) by means of tenons or dowels in the edges or face.
- An outer garment covering the upper torso and arms.
- A covering of material, such as paint.
- The fur or feathers covering an animal's skin.
- Canvas painted with thick tar and secured round a mast or bowsprit to prevent water running down the sides into the hold (now made of rubber or leather).
- A petticoat.
- The habit or vesture of an order of men, indicating the order or office; cloth.
- A coat of arms.
- A coat card.
- To cover with a coat of some material
- To cover as a coat.
- To fondle, kid, pet, tease.
- To wheedle, persuade (a person, organisation, animal etc.) gradually or by use of flattery to do something.
- To carefully manipulate into a particular desired state, situation or position.
- A simpleton; a dupe.
- The basal segment of a limb of various arthropods (insects and spiders, for example).
- A person of Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, or other Mediterranean descent.
- A person of Italian descent.
- A tongue or tract of land included between two rivers, especially that between the Ganga and the Yamuna
- popular opinion or belief
- A Portuguese folk song, usually featuring a single vocalist, Portuguese guitar and sometimes classical guitar. Lyrical themes are often melancholic in nature; the structure of the song is of greater importance.
- A young horse or related animal, especially just after birth or less than a year old.
- A young boy who assisted the headsman by pushing or pulling the tub.
- To give birth; to bear offspring.
- A substance composed of a large collection of bubbles or their solidified remains.
- a manufactured substance, e.g. polystyrene foam. See also derived terms.
- Sea foam; the sea.
- To form or emit foam.
- To spew saliva as foam, to foam at the mouth.
- A long, pointed stick used to prod animals.
- To prod with a goad.
- To encourage or stimulate.
- To incite or provoke.
- That part of a mine from which the mineral has been partially or wholly removed.
- The waste left in old workings.
- Pawnee Indian ceremony celebrating the union of Earth and Heaven and the genesis of life
- To deceive (someone) by making them believe something which has been maliciously or mischievously fabricated. (scam)
- Anything deliberately intended to deceive or trick.
- The goddess/personification of recuperation. She is a daughter of Asclepius and Epione.
- A Capital: Des Moines.
- One of the Native Americans formerly occupying the region now included in the state of Iowa.
- The nephew of King David, and son of Zeruiah
- An ethnic group found in Senegal (where they predominate in the region of Casamance), the Gambia, and Guinea-Bissau.
- A knockout (in boxing).
- To knock someone out, or render them unconscious or senseless.
- A burden; a weight to be carried.
- A worry or concern to be endured, especially in the phrase a load off one's mind.
- A certain number of articles or quantity of material that can be transported or processed at one time.
- A large number or amount.
- The volume of work required to be performed.
- The force exerted on a structural component such as a beam, girder, cable etc.
- The electrical current or power delivered by a device.
- A resistive force encountered by a prime mover when performing work.
- Any component that draws current or power from an electrical circuit.
- A unit of measure for various quantities.
- A very small explosive inserted as a gag into a cigarette or cigar.
- The charge of powder for a firearm.
- Weight or violence of blows.
- The contents (e.g. semen) of an ejaculation.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- The process of loading something, i.e. transferring it into memory or over a network, etc.
- To put a load on or in (a means of conveyance or a place of storage).
- To place in or on a conveyance or a place of storage.
- To put a load on something.
- To receive a load.
- To be placed into storage or conveyance.
- To fill (a firearm or artillery) with munition.
- To insert (an item or items) into an apparatus so as to ready it for operation, such as a reel of film into a camera, sheets of paper into a printer etc.
- To fill (an apparatus) with raw material.
- To be put into use in an apparatus.
- To read (data or a program) from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To transfer from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To put runners on first, second and third bases
- To tamper with so as to produce a biased outcome.
- To ask or adapt a question so that it will be more likely to be answered in a certain way.
- To encumber with something negative, to place as an encumbrance.
- To provide in abundance.
- To adulterate or drug.
- To magnetize.
- (also loaf of bread) A block of bread after baking.
- Any solid block of food, such as meat or sugar.
- Shortened from "loaf of bread", the brain or the head (mainly in the phrase use one's loaf).
- A solid block of soap, from which standard bars are cut.
- To do nothing, to be idle.
- (Cockney rhyming slang) To headbutt, (from loaf of bread)
- A type of soil; an earthy mixture of sand, silt and clay, with organic matter to which its fertility is chiefly due.
- A mixture of sand, clay, and other materials, used in making moulds for large castings, often without a pattern.
- To cover, smear, or fill with loam.
- Dried leaves of an Asian species of mugwort, as used in moxibustion.
- Any other plant used in moxibustion.
- A figure in Abrahamic religions, believed to have built an ark to save his family and members of each species of animal from the Great Flood.
- The 71st sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
- of; shark.
- A gangrenous disease leading to tissue destruction of the face, especially the mouth and cheek.
- Describing the taste of wine that has been aged in oak and acquired tannins from the wood.
- a kiln for drying tobacco, malt and especially hops
- A solemn pledge or promise to a god, king, or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract
- The affirmed statement or promise accepted as equivalent to an oath.
- A light or insulting use of a solemn pledge or promise to a god, king or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract the name of a deity in a profanity, as in swearing oaths.
- A curse.
- An affirmation of the truth of a statement.
- to pledge
- A mass of oat plants (genus Avena, especially Avena sativa).
- Seeds of an oat plant, especially prepared as food.
- Containing oats.
- Resembling oats.
- Among the early and medieval Teutonic peoples, especially Scandinavians, the heritable land held by the various odalmen constituting a family or kindred of freeborn tribesmen.
- The ownership of such land.
- Of or relating to odal land.
- a white person.
- white, white-skinned.
- Either of two flowering trees of the myrtle family, especially
- in Hawaii: the lehua, (native to Hawaii)
- the Malay apple, (native to Southeast Asia, introduced throughout the tropics).
- The annual plant, Abelmoschus esculentus, possibly of Ethiopian origin, grown for its edible pods; the pods of the plant.
- The edible pods of the plant.
- One eighth of the total area of the celestial dome; used as a measure of cloudiness (one okta means that one eighth of the sky is obscured, two oktas that one quarter is obscured, and so on).
- The commercial center and largest city of Okanogan County, Washington by population
- Omar bin al-Khattab, second Islamic caliph and a companion of Muhammad.
- A cryptid, said to be a feline similar to a cougar.
- Any of various large, colourful, deep-bodied pelagic fish of the family Lamprididae.
- Located towards the oral opening (the mouth).
- Towards the oral opening (the mouth).
- Superfluous; especially (of people), idle, unemployed, disreputable.
- a monoaxial spicule which is pointed at both ends
- A sailing vessel found in the waters of Micronesia and Indonesia; it has a single, large outrigger and a triangular sail.
- The act of riding on horseback.
- A hostile ride against a particular area; a raid.
- A partly sheltered area of water near a shore in which vessels may ride at anchor.
- A way used for travelling between places, originally one wide enough to allow foot passengers and horses to travel, now usually one surfaced with asphalt or concrete and designed to accommodate many vehicles travelling in both directions.
- A path chosen in life or career.
- An underground tunnel in a mine.
- A railway or a single railway track.
- A journey, or stage of a journey.
- A way or route.
- At the venue of the opposing team or competitor; on the road.
- To wander or travel freely and with no specific destination.
- To use a network or service from different locations or devices.
- To range or wander over.
- To be saturated with liquid by being immersed in it.
- To immerse in liquid to the point of saturation or thorough permeation.
- To penetrate or permeate by saturation.
- To allow (especially a liquid) to be absorbed; to take in, receive. (usually + up)
- To take money from.
- To drink intemperately or gluttonously.
- To heat (a metal) before shaping it.
- To hold a kiln at a particular temperature for a given period of time.
- To absorb; to drain.
- An immersion in water etc.
- A drunkard.
- A low-lying depression that fills with water after rain.
- In Ancient Greece, a walkway with a roof supported by colonnades, often with a wall on one side; specifically, the Great Hall in Athens.
- A Mexican snack food; a small tortilla with some rice, beans, cheese, diced vegetables (usually tomatoes and lettuce, as served in the United States) and salsa.
- the vulva. also called pink taco
- A yellow stain on shirt armpit caused by sweat or deodorant.
- A unit of mass used in India, equal to the mass of a silver rupee coin, fixed at 180 troy grains ( in 1833, and of a similar but slightly variable value before that date.
- A city in Georgia in the United States.
- An unincorporated community in Kentucky.
- A city in Missouri.
- A village in Nebraska.
- A town in North Carolina.
- An unincorporated community in Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Tennessee.
- A city in Texas.
- The plant
- The blue dye made from the leaves of the plant.
- To plant or cultivate woad.
- To dye with woad.
- A place of refuge; a sanctuary.
- The tenth judge of Israel.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- Bogo; a Philippine fruit tree, from the family Burseraceae. 1976
- Blossoming, blooming, in blossom.
- Blowing or being blown; windy.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- Act of waiting; delay.
- Stay or continuance in a place; sojourn.
- A residence, dwelling or habitation.
- An omen; a foretelling.
- To bode; to foreshow; to presage.
- To be ominous.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Heated up; excited.
- In a boil; boiling.
- Figuratively, heated up; excited.
- Any of the large South American serpents from the genus Boa or related genera.
- born, begotten, created, developed
- Physically over; on top of; worn on top of, as clothing.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface; — opposed to below or beneath.
- Farther north than.
- Rising; appearing out of reach height-wise.
- Figuratively, higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; higher in measure, degree, volume, or pitch, etc. than; out of reach; not exposed to; not likely to be affected by; incapable of negative actions or thoughts.
- Higher in rank, status, or position.
- In addition to; besides.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than
- In preference to.
- Too proud to stoop; averse to; disinclined; too honorable to give.
- Upstage of.
- Beyond; on the other side.
- Directly overhead; vertically on top of.
- Higher in the same page; earlier in the order as far as writing products go.
- Into or from heaven; in the sky.
- In a higher place; upstairs; farther upstream.
- Higher in rank, power, or position.
- In addition.
- More in number.
- Above zero; above freezing.
- On the upper half or the dorsal surface of an animal.
- Of heaven; heavenly.
- Being located higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Something, especially a person's name in legal documents, that appears higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Higher authority.
- betterment, raised status or condition.
- To soothe, to calm; to assuage, to subdue.
- The sound of a sneeze.
- dandruff (or similar condition)
- In a cocked or turned-up fashion.
- Of a person, feeling cold.
- An ancient Native American pueblo in western New Mexico, United States.
- The fruit of the oak, being an oval nut growing in a woody cup or cupule.
- A cone-shaped piece of wood on the point of the spindle above the vane, on the mast-head.
- See acorn-shell.
- A testicle.
- A person who performs in a theatrical play or film.
- One who acts; a doer.
- One who takes part in a situation.
- An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- One who enacts a certain policy action.
- The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
- name, a variant of Adolph, very rarely given to children since World War II because of its association with Adolf Hitler.
- To take by choice into relationship, definition child, heir, friend, citizen, etc.
- To take voluntarily (a child of other parents) to be in the place of, or as, one's own child.
- To obtain (a pet) from a shelter or the wild.
- To take by choice into the scope of one's responsibility.
- To take or receive as one's own what is not so naturally.
- To select and take or approve.
- To make more beautiful and attractive; to decorate.
- Down, downward; to or in a lower place.
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- In a foaming state.
- In a foaming state.
- On foot.
- On foot.
- In motion; in action; astir; stirring; in progress.
- That is on foot, in motion, in action, in progress.
- In a state of collision or entanglement.
- In a state of entanglement or conflict (with).
- Aggravation; bother.
- Aggressive behaviour; loud, intimidating behaviour that convincingly threatens violence without necessarily actually becoming violent.
- A measure of how belligerent a player is – a high value may inspire either avoidance or preemptive hostile action from enemies.
- Hostile attention from an enemy that should target players with better defenses.
- Liable to attack without being attacked first (said of monsters).
- Hardcore, aggressive.
- To become aggressive towards the player's character.
- glowing; radiant
- In ancient Greek music, tempo or pace; rhythmical movement.
- Melodic motion upward or downward by successive scale-steps: same as ductus in medieval music.
- A rigorous training regimen for Spartan men in preparation for army service.
- Violent contest or striving.
- Pain so extreme as to cause writhing or contortions of the body, similar to those made in the athletic contests in Greece; and hence, extreme pain of mind or body; anguish; paroxysm of grief; specifically, the sufferings of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane.
- Paroxysm of joy; keen emotion.
- The last struggle of life; death struggle.
- psoriasis of the tongue
- The name of many places in the United States of America:
- a town in Alabama.
- a statutory town in Colorado
- a town in Henry Township, Indiana.
- a small city in Iowa.
- an unincorporated community in Kansas.
- a village in Michigan.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri.
- an unincorporated community in Nebraska.
- a village in New York.
- a large city in Ohio
- a borough in Pennsylvania.
- an unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- a town in central Scotland, which is the administrative centre of council area, and the county town of the historic county of Clackmannanshire between 1822 and 1975
- To grant, give, admit, accord, afford, or yield; to let one have.
- To acknowledge; to accept as true; to concede; to accede to an opinion.
- To grant (something) as a deduction or an addition; especially to abate or deduct.
- To grant license to; to permit; to consent to.
- To not bar or obstruct.
- To acknowledge or concede.
- To take into account by making an allowance.
- To render physically possible.
- To praise; to approve of; hence, to sanction.
- To sanction; to invest; to entrust.
- To like; to be suited or pleased with.
- A metal that is a combination of two or more elements, at least one of which is a metal.
- A metal of lesser value, mixed with a metal of greater value.
- An admixture; something added which stains, taints etc.
- Fusion, marriage, combination.
- To mix or combine; often used of metals.
- To reduce the purity of by mixing with a less valuable substance.
- To impair or debase by mixture.
- On which aloes are growing.
- At, to, or in the air or sky.
- Above, overhead, in a high place; up
- in the top, at the masthead, or on the higher yards or rigging.
- A group of Christian heretics in Asia Minor that flourished around 170 CE.
- unreasonableness; absurdity
- Any member of the Aloidae.
- A glycoside derivative of anthracene, found in aloe, that is used as a laxative.
- By oneself, solitary.
- Apart from, or exclusive of, others.
- Considered separately.
- Without equal.
- Unique; rare; matchless.
- By oneself; apart from, or exclusive of, others; solo.
- Without outside help.
- By the length of; in a line with the length of; lengthwise next to.
- In a line with, with a progressive motion on; onward on; forward on.
- In company; together.
- Onward, forward, with progressive action.
- At or from a distance, but within view, or at a small distance; apart; away.
- Without sympathy; unfavorably.
- Reserved and remote; either physically or emotionally distant; standoffish.
- away from; clear of
- A fish, the (Alosa alosa); the allice or allis.
- The (
- With a loud voice, or great noise; loudly; audibly.
- Audibly, as opposed to silent.
- Spoken out loud.
- An unincorporated community in Virginia.
- An ancient people of Israel.
- A city in Idaho.
- Any of various parts of the Agave (or similar) plants, when used as soap
- Other Mexican and North American plants used as soap
- soap plant, a California native plant used for soap
- Denotes a mingling or intermixing with distinct or separable objects. (See Usage Note at amidst)
- Denotes a belonging of a person or a thing to a group.
- Denotes a sharing of a common feature in a group.
- As if dead; lifeless; spiritless; dejected; depressed.
- name, today often transferred back from the surname.
- The personification of death in Breton mythology.
- To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to bother with unpleasant deeds.
- To do something to upset or anger someone; to be troublesome.
- To molest; to harm; to injure.
- A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes.
- That which causes such a feeling.
- A comarca in central Catalonia
- an unincorporated community in Indiana, USA.
- a city in Minnesota, USA
- a tiny village in Nebraska, USA.
- Any of the Anolis genus of arboreal American lizards (such as the American chameleon) from the iguana family which feature a brightly colored dewlap and color-changing ability.
- meaning "son of Agnes".
- name transferred from the surname.
- The Avro Anson
- a city in Texas, USA
- One of the moons of Jupiter.
- on the left side of the boat
- An article of clothing worn over the front of the torso and/or legs for protection from spills.
- A hard surface bordering a structure or area.
- The paved area of an airport, especially the area where aircraft park away from a terminal
- The spreading end of a driveway.
- The paved area below the yellow line on a race track.
- The loading, parking or roadway area immediately beside a railway station
- The portion of a stage extending towards the audience beyond the proscenium arch in a theatre.
- A large decal toward the bottom of a pinball table.
- The sides of a tree’s canopy.
- The cap of a cannon; a piece of lead laid over the vent to keep the priming dry.
- A removable cover for the passangers' feet and legs in an open horse carriage.
- Great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion.
- Intense heat.
- A city in Greece, in the Peloponnese.
- The dog of Odysseus in Homer's Odyssey.
- A town in Indiana.
- Filled with or involving rioting or riotous behaviour.
- Filled in an unrestrained manner.
- The capital city of the Walloon province of Luxembourg, Belgium.
- Abounding with noise; roaring
- Any plant of the family Araceae, found chiefly in the tropics.
- Any of various medical remedies.
- name, a less common spelling of Aaron.
- A cavity, in the form of a bag or tube, lined with choanocytes, that forms the structure of sponges
- An Ancient Greek pottery vessel used to pour small quantities of liquids such as oil.
- dazed; foolish; infatuated
- To besot; to befool; to infatuate.
- one of the Gigantes
- A peninsula in Greece containing Mount Athos
- A thick drink or thin gruel made from cornmeal
- A floating mote or speck of dust.
- a skeleton
- Lack of muscle tone; flaccidity or atonia
- A hereditary disorder marked by the tendency to develop localized immediate hypersensitivity reactions to allergens such as pollen, food etc and is manifested by hay fever, asthma, or similar allergic conditions; generally considered to be caused by the interaction of environmental and genetic factors.
- A person suffering from atopic syndrome; a case of atopy.
- Any of a class of ancient Greek musical instruments resembling pipes or flutes.
- To keep away from; to keep clear of; to endeavor not to meet; to shun; to abstain from.
- To make empty; to clear.
- To make void, to annul; to refute (especially a contract).
- To defeat or evade; to invalidate. Thus, in a replication, the plaintiff may deny the defendant's plea, or confess it, and avoid it by stating new matter.
- To emit or throw out; to void
- To leave, evacuate; to leave as empty, to withdraw or come away from.
- To get rid of.
- To retire; to withdraw, depart, go away.
- To become void or vacant.
- To call from or back again.
- At work; in action.
- name transferred from the surname.
- A regenerated protein fiber; textile fiber derived from a protein such as casein (milk) or zein (maize).
- A textile made of these fibers.
- Any of a class of five-membered unsaturated heterocycles having three carbon atoms, one nitrogen atom and two double bonds
- The first principle of metals, that is, mercury, which was formerly supposed to exist in all metals, and to be extractable from them.
- The universal remedy of Paracelsus.
- The divalent functional group of general formula R-N=NO-R'; such compounds are considered the oxides of azo compounds
- A king of the Fomorians, supposed to have lived in Son of Buarainech. Husband of Cethleen. Father of Ethniu.
- A slow-moving, often stagnant creek or river.
- A swamp, a marshy (stagnant) body of water.
- A mouth: the opening through which a person speaks, ingests food, and so on.
- A beanfeast; any noisy celebration, a party.
- Any home-made gas or indigestion remedy.
- The living organisms of a region.
- to cause to become distended.
- (veterinary medicine) to get an overdistended rumen, talking of a ruminant.
- to fill soft substance with gas, water, etc.; to cause to swell
- to become distended; to swell up
- to fill with vanity or conceit
- to preserve by slightly salting and lightly smoking
- distention of the abdomen from death
- (veterinary medicine) pathological overdistention of rumen with gas in a ruminant
- wasteful use of space
- A worthless, dissipated fellow.
- A brag, a loud positive appraisal of oneself.
- A shot where the ball is driven off a side wall and then strikes the front wall.
- To brag; to talk loudly in praise of oneself.
- To speak of with pride, vanity, or exultation, with a view to self-commendation; to extol.
- To speak in exulting language of another; to glory; to exult.
- To play a boast shot.
- To possess something special.
- To dress, as a stone, with a broad chisel.
- To shape roughly as a preparation for the finer work to follow; to cut to the general form required.
- The bobak marmot (Marmota bobak).
- a curved, tapered metal tube which connects the reed of several double reed woodwind instruments (such as the cor anglais, bassoon, and contrabassoon) to the rest of the instrument
- A cylindrical glass vessel, with a large and short neck.
- A black tea from China. Originally referred to a high quality tea, now refers to a lower-grade tea.
- A throwing weapon made of weights on the ends of interconnected cords, designed to capture animals by entangling their legs.
- A sticky thread whirled around by certain spiders to catch prey.
- aluminium borotartrate, an astringent and antiseptic.
- A rank of aristocracy (second only to princes) in Russia, Bulgaria and Romania.
- A small trench or ditch, typically built in a zigzag pattern, serving to connect or provide communication between two trenches, particularly the rear and front lines.
- A line, drawn winding about, in order to enclose several tracts of land, or to attack some works.
- A tropical flowering tree, found in the South Pacific.
- A member of one of the Caddo tribes.
- A confederacy of several southeastern Native American tribes, who inhabited much of what is now East Texas, western Louisiana and portions of southern Arkansas and Oklahoma in the sixteenth century.
- A Caddoan language of the Southern Plains of the United States, spoken by the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- A member of a persecuted minority in south-western France.
- An endangered burrowing, nocturnal bird, Pterodroma cahow, from Bermuda; the
Possible word length