Page 1 from 56
Total results: 57820
- New Democratic Party, a Canadian political party.
- The Nortel Discovery Protocol. (now Avaya)
- National Defense Panel
- To cause (something) to change its shape into a curve, by physical force, chemical action, or any other means.
- To become curved.
- To cause to change direction.
- To change direction.
- To be inclined; to direct itself.
- To stoop.
- To bow in prayer, or in token of submission.
- To force to submit.
- To submit.
- To apply to a task or purpose.
- To apply oneself to a task or purpose.
- To adapt or interpret to for a purpose or beneficiary.
- To tie, as in securing a line to a cleat; to shackle a chain to an anchor; make fast.
- To smoothly change the pitch of a note.
- To swing the body when rowing.
- A curve.
- Any of the various knots which join the ends of two lines.
- A severe condition caused by excessively quick decompression, causing bubbles of nitrogen to form in the blood; decompression sickness.
- One of the honourable ordinaries formed by two diagonal lines drawn from the dexter chief to the sinister base; it generally occupies a fifth part of the shield if uncharged, but if charged one third.
- Turn; purpose; inclination; ends.
- In the leather trade, the best quality of sole leather; a butt.
- Hard, indurated clay; bind.
- The thickest and strongest planks in a ship's sides, more generally called wales, which have the beams, knees, and futtocks bolted to them.
- The frames or ribs that form the ship's body from the keel to the top of the sides.
- A glissando, or glide between one pitch and another.
- To tie; to confine by any ligature.
- To cohere or stick together in a mass.
- To be restrained from motion, or from customary or natural action, as by friction.
- To exert a binding or restraining influence.
- To tie or fasten tightly together, with a cord, band, ligature, chain, etc.
- To confine, restrain, or hold by physical force or influence of any kind.
- To couple.
- To oblige, restrain, or hold, by authority, law, duty, promise, vow, affection, or other social tie.
- To put (a person) under definite legal obligations, especially, under the obligation of a bond or covenant.
- To place under legal obligation to serve.
- To protect or strengthen by applying a band or binding, as the edge of a carpet or garment.
- To make fast (a thing) about or upon something, as by tying; to encircle with something.
- To cover, as with a bandage.
- To prevent or restrain from customary or natural action.
- To put together in a cover, as of books.
- To make two or more elements stick together.
- To associate an identifier with a value; to associate a variable name, method name, etc. with the content of a storage location.
- To complain; to whine about something.
- That which binds or ties.
- A troublesome situation; a problem; a predicament or quandary.
- Any twining or climbing plant or stem, especially a hop vine; a bine.
- A ligature or tie for grouping notes.
- A strong grip or stranglehold on a position that is difficult for the opponent to break.
- To condemn to hell.
- To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
- To put out of favor; to ruin; to label negatively.
- To condemn as unfit, harmful, of poor quality, unsuccessful, invalid, immoral or illegal.
- To curse; put a curse upon.
- To invoke damnation; to curse.
- definition Fucking; bloody.
- Very, extremely.
- The use of "damn" as a curse.
- A small, negligible quantity, being of little value.
- The smallest amount of concern or consideration.
- To not allow.
- To assert that something is not true.
- To disallow
- to refuse to give or grant something to someone
- To prevent from scoring.
- To disclaim connection with, responsibility for, etc.; to refuse to acknowledge; to disown; to abjure; to disavow.
- To refuse (to do or accept something).
- A secret; secrecy.
- A secret place; hiding.
- An obscure language.
- Darkness; obscurity.
- Hidden; secret; private.
- To hide; secrete, as in a hole.
- To hide oneself; skulk.
- A gatepost or doorpost.
- A sub-genre of scouse house music containing distinctive percussion sounds.
- To hit.
- A car's engine.
- A fool.
- A poor player who makes mistakes.
- To provide a second person with a lift on a bicycle (formerly, on a horse), seating the passenger either in front (on the handlebar) or behind (sharing the seat); to travel as a passenger in such manner.
- Euphemism for darn, in itself a euphemism for damn.
- Darn; damned; extremely.
- Rhotized pronunciation of doing.
- a city in Texas, USA
- An enemy; fiend; the Devil.
- To take care of oneself, to take responsibility for oneself.
- To defend, to take care of ( definition); to block or push away ( definition).
- To encounter or discover by accident; to happen upon.
- To encounter or discover something being searched for; to locate.
- To discover by study or experiment direct to an object or end.
- To gain, as the object of desire or effort.
- To attain to; to arrive at; to acquire.
- To point out.
- To decide that, to discover that, to form the opinion that.
- To arrive at, as a conclusion; to determine as true; to establish.
- To supply; to furnish.
- To provide for
- To determine or judge.
- To discover game.
- Anything that is found (usually valuable), as objects on an archeological site or a person with talent.
- The act of finding.
- To take hold of; to grasp, hold.
- Located at the rear (most often said of animals' body parts).
- A female deer, especially a red deer at least two years old.
- A spotted food fish of the genus Epinephelus.
- A servant, especially an agricultural labourer.
- Integrated services digital network.
- Isosorbide dinitrate.
- The lumbar region; loin.
- The loins; flank; buttocks.
- To allow to be used by someone temporarily, on condition that it or its equivalent will be returned.
- To make a loan.
- To be suitable or applicable, to fit.
- To afford; to grant or furnish in general.
- To borrow.
- The ability for rational thought.
- The ability to be aware of things.
- The ability to remember things.
- The ability to focus the thoughts.
- Somebody that embodies certain mental qualities.
- Judgment, opinion, or view.
- Desire, inclination, or intention.
- A healthy mental state.
- The non-material substance or set of processes in which consciousness, perception, affectivity, judgement, thinking, and will are based.
- To remember.
- To concern oneself with, to pay attention to.
- To dislike, to object to; to be bothered by.
- To pay attention to; to listen attentively to, to obey.
- To pay attention to (something); to keep one's mind on.
- To look after, to take care of, especially for a short period of time.
- To make sure, to take care (
- To be careful about.
- To have in mind; to intend.
- To put in mind; to remind.
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) carrying two electrons and bonded with a hydrogen (H) ion; the reduced form of NAD.
- The central region of Saudi Arabia.
- НКВД (Naródnyi Komissariát Vnútrennikh Del) — the People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs — the Soviet secret police, forerunner of the KGB
- Without clothing or other covering of the skin; without clothing on the genitals or female nipples.
- Of a color (such as beige or tan) that evokes bare flesh.
- A painting, sculpture, photograph or other artwork or mass-media-reproduced image depicting one or more human figure(s) in a state of near or total undress.
- The state of total nudity.
- To hang down.
- To arch over (something); to vault.
- To hang; to depend.
- An archway; especially, a vaulted passageway leading through a tenement-style building from the main street, giving access to the rear of the building or an internal courtyard.
- To pen; to confine.
- To consider pending; to delay or postpone (something).
- oil cake
- A piece of iron crossing the hole in the upper millstone, by which the stone is supported on the spindle.
- A fillet; a headband; a snood.
- To kindle; ignite; set on fire; light; inflame; burn.
- To make a tender of; to offer or tender.
- To be likely, or probable to do something, or to have a certain characteristic.
- To look after (e.g. an ill person.)
- To accompany as an assistant or protector; to care for the wants of; to look after; to watch; to guard.
- To wait (upon), as attendants or servants; to serve; to attend.
- To await; to expect.
- To be attentive to; to note carefully; to attend to.
- To manage (an anchored vessel) when the tide turns, to prevent it from entangling the cable when swinging.
- To ignite, kindle.
- A prong or something projecting like a prong; an animal's horn; a branch or limb of a tree; a protruding arm.
- A branch of a deer's antler; the horn of a unicorn; a tooth of a harrow; a spike.
- to hawk or to peddle merchandise
- to sell wares through a vending machine
- The act of vending or selling; a sale.
- The total sales of coal from a colliery.
- A narrow lane, alley or path, especially one between houses.
- a stack of hay
- further; more distant
- Furious; mad; angry; fierce.
- The tenth judge of Israel.
- Marked by acne; suffering from acne.
- To make more beautiful and attractive; to decorate.
- Down, downward; to or in a lower place.
- Curved inward, hooked.
- name transferred back from the surname.
- To send away; dismiss.
- A fine or penalty.
- A Khukhrain Punjabi surname.
- Raja Jai Dev Anand, founder of Khukhrain kingdom.
- King Mahapadam Anand, King of Anand Dynasty.
- A city of Gujarat, India.
- On end; in an upright position.
- Right; continuously.
- Furnished with an awn, or long bristle-shaped tip; bearded.
- name, a new American spelling variant of Aidan.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A general strike, shutdown, or other form of protest used in South Asia in which a substantial portion of the population stays home and does not report to work.
- To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
- To use or pass about casually.
- To throw or strike reciprocally, like balls in sports.
- To fight (with or against someone).
- Bowlegged, or bending outward at the knees; as in bandy legged.
- A winter sport played on ice, from which ice hockey developed.
- A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- A carriage or cart used in India, especially one drawn by bullocks.
- A condition of bubbles in the blood which sometimes occurs during ascent.
- The thickest and strongest planks in a wooden ship's side, wales.
- Having the ability to be bent easily.
- Of a person, flexible; having the ability to bend easily.
- Containing many bends and twists.
- Of a vehicle, articulated.
- Divided into diagonal bands of colour
- A field divided diagonally into several bends, varying in metal and colour.
- The “holy dot” traditionally worn on the forehead of married Hindu women.
- Makeup or jewellery worn in imitation of such a dot.
- A tiny, sharp-needled seed often found on the ground in the bush.
- A pale yellowish (golden brown) color, especially said of hair color.
- A person with this hair color.
- Of a bleached or pale golden (light yellowish) colour.
- Having blond hair.
- To color or dye blond
- imprisonment, captivity
- the condition of goods in a bonded warehouse until duty is paid
- Having some specific type of bone.
- Of computer-generated animations: based on models with simulated bones or joints.
- Beset with unfortunate circumstances that seem difficult or impossible to overcome; in imminent danger.
- A baking pan with a hollow, circular, raised area in the middle.
- A wilderness region, away from cities.
- Diminutive of Bundaberg, a coastal city of Queensland.
- Abbreviation of Bundaberg rum.
- intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- Filled with white flakes; mothery; said of vinegar when containing mother.
- Any member of the family Canidae, including dogs, wolves, foxes, coyotes and jackals.
- name and Lucinda; also used as a formal female given name.
- segregated or delineated by traffic cones
- The mother of Perseus by Zeus.
- a main belt asteroid.
- A punctuation character (।) used in the Devanāgarī script to mark the end of a sentence.
- A diminutive of the male given name Daniel.
- A diminutive of the female given names Danielle, Daniella and Daniela.
- to discourage, intimidate
- to overwhelm
- to recite the Jewish liturgy; to pray
- a variant of Dean.
- name transferred from the surname.
- To condescend; to do despite a perceived affront to one's dignity.
- To condescend to give; to do something.
- To esteem worthy; to consider worth notice.
- denial; refusal
- To deny, refuse.
- A blue giant star in the constellation Cygnus; Alpha (α) Cygni. It forms one corner of the Summer Triangle. Deneb is one of the brightest stars in the night sky, and one of the most luminous stars known.
- Having relatively high density.
- Compact; crowded together.
- Thick; difficult to penetrate.
- Opaque; allowing little light to pass through.
- Obscure, or difficult to understand.
- Being a subset of a topological space that approximates the space well. See Wikipedia article on for mathematical definition.
- (of a person) Slow to comprehend; of low intelligence.
- name, an alternative spelling of Denis
- To remove the tin from (metal scrap), usually for resale.
- A holder of any of various offices in various (usually Islamic) countries, usually some sort of councillor.
- A handcrafted sailboat with a motor or lateen sails, resembling a dhow, that is used in the Maldives.
- name, a variant of Diane.
- A daughter of Jacob and Leah.
- name of biblical origin. Alternative form of Dina.
- drab; shabby; dirty; squalid
- Tiny and cute; small and attractive.
- Tiny and insignificant; small and undesirable.
- a city in Illinois, USA
- a small home-rule class city in Kentucky, USA
- To dress with flax for spinning.
- To dress with clothes; attire; deck; bedizen.
- To dress showily; adorn; dress out.
- that originated in Ireland.
- A canelike grass of southern Europe ( used for fishing rods, etc.
- Someone who receives a gift from a donor.
- A diminutive of the male given names Donald, Don and Donovan.
- Having down, covered with a soft fuzzy coating as of small feathers or hair.
- A blanket filled with down; a duvet.
- A set of twelve.
- A large, unspecified number of, comfortably estimated in small multiples of twelve, thus generally implied to be significantly more than ten or twelve, but less than perhaps one or two hundred; many.
- An old English measure of ore containing 12 hundredweight.
- Appearing agitated and unwell
- The royal guru to Kauravas and Pandavas in Mahabharata.
- name transferred from the surname.
- Pertaining to or consisting of dunes.
- An Ottoman Turkish unit of surface area nominally equal to 1,600 square (Turkish) paces but actually varied at a provincial and local level according to land quality to accommodate its colloquial sense of the amount of land able to be plowed in a day, roughly equivalent to the Byzantine stremma or English acre.
- A modern Turkish unit of surface area equal to a decare (1000 m²), equivalent to the modern Greek stremma.
- Various other units in other areas of the former Ottoman Empire, usually equated to the decare but sometimes varying (as in Iraq, where it is 2500 m²).
- Resembling or characteristic of dung.
- Covered in dung
- An utterance of the word dunno.
- Somewhat dun, dusky brownish.
- Somewhat deaf, hard of hearing.
- Slow to answer: stupid, unintelligent.
- A dummy, an unintelligent person.
- An outhouse: an outbuilding used as a lavatory.
- Any other place or fixture used for urination and defecation: a latrine; a lavatory; a toilet.
- A passageway, particularly those connecting an outhouse to the main building.
- A cellar, basement, or underground passage.
- A horizontal timber (or steel) section used in the construction of a building.
- A large metal crowbar.
- To wither, decline, pine away.
- A respelling of the female given name Diana.
- Approaching death; about to die; moribund.
- Declining, terminal, or drawing to an end.
- Pertaining to death, or the moments before death.
- The process of approaching death; or, less precisely, death itself.
- Those who are currently expiring, moribund.
- participle of ( form of)
- A surname of British origin.
- a city in Grand Bassa County, Liberia, named after Edinburgh in Scotland.
- a city in Minnesota, USA.
- a city in Missouri, USA
- a poetic name for in Scotland.
- Edwin of Northumbria.
- A genus of large South African antelope ( valued both for its hide and flesh.
- To correct and revise (text or a document).
- To provide with a dower
- To provide with money or other benefits, as a permanent fund for support
- To enrich or furnish with something as a gift, quality or faculty
- To be furnished with something naturally.
- To pass food into the stomach; to digest; also figuratively, to take on, absorb.
- To take on, to take the form of.
- To clothe (someone something).
- To invest (someone) a given quality, property etc.; to endow.
- To clear of knots; to make clear.
- An enemy, unfriend, or foe.
- The enemy of mankind, specifically, the Devil; Satan.
- A devil or demon; a malignant or diabolical being; an evil spirit.
- A very evil person
- An addict or fanatic
- To yearn; to be desperate (for something).
- full; heavy; firm; solid; substantial
- In printing, the graded shift from one color into another.
- (British slang) Abbreviation of "Fucked Up, Not Dead Yet"
- An organ that synthesizes a substance, such as hormones or breast milk, and releases it, often into the bloodstream (endocrine gland) or into cavities inside the body or its outer surface (exocrine gland).
- A secretory structure on the surface of an organ.
- A compressable cylindrical case and its contents around a shaft where it passes through a barrier, intended to prevent the passage of a fluid past the barrier, such as:
- A gland used around a ship’s propeller shaft.
- A gland used around a tap, valve or faucet.
- A sex organ that produces gametes; specifically, a testicle or ovary.
- The testicles.
- Any of the several rodents of the family Ctenodactylidae.
- Made sharp.
- Made more accurate or precise.
- A dog, particularly a breed with a good sense of smell developed for hunting other animals. (hunt hound, hunting hound, hunting dog, hunter)
- Someone who seeks something.
- A male who constantly seeks the company of desirable women.
- A despicable person.
- A houndfish.
- Projections at the masthead, serving as a support for the trestletrees and top to rest on.
- A side bar used to strengthen portions of the running gear of a vehicle.
- To persistently harass.
- One of the nuclear rods or chromosomes in a fertilized ovum, supposed to contain an aggregate of the ids, or all kinds of biophores of the organism.
- Diligent; persistent.
- A brief audiovisual sequence serving to identify the broadcaster.
- A protocol serving to identify the user of a particular TCP connection, used especially on IRC networks.
- The god of war and weather; also the King of the Gods or Devas and Lord of Heaven or Svargaloka in Hinduism.
- Having a tattoo or tattoos.
- Any member of an aboriginal hunter-gatherer tribe of India, inhabiting the tributary states of Orissa and Srikakulam.
- To work and press into a mass, usually with the hands; especially, to work, as by repeated pressure with the knuckles, into a well mixed mass, the materials of bread, cake, etc.
- To treat or form as if by kneading; to beat.
- To make an alternating pressing motion with the two front paws.
- To mix thoroughly; form into a homogeneous compound.
- Having some specific type of knee or knees.
- A grassy plain or pasture, especially surrounded by woodland; a glade.
- Having a lining, an inner layer or covering.
- Having lines, ruled.
- Having visible lines or wrinkles.
- an island in the Bristol Channel, off the coast of Devon, England.
- name, a spelling variant of Linda.
- A traditional style of washing oneself in Indonesia and Malaysia, using a small container to scoop water out of a large container and pour it over the body.
- Any species of the genus Manis, or family Manidae.
- A wicker basket.
- A unit of capacity with various specific local values.
- A handbasket with two lids.
- A unit of weight in southern and western Asia, whose value varied widely by location. Two maunds made one chest of opium in East India. One maund equalled 136 pounds of opium in Turkey.
- to beg
- To mutter; to mumble or speak incoherently; to maunder.
- A diminutive of the female given name Melinda.
- name and of Miranda.
- Not wearing any clothes.
- Lacking some clothing; clothed only in underwear.
- Glib, without decoration, put bluntly.
- Characterized by the nakedness of the people concerned or to whom the described noun is attributed.
- Unaided, unaccompanied.
- Unprotected, uncovered; without a condom.
- Resourceless, poor, lacking means.
- Lacking or devoid of something.
- Blank, clean, empty.
- Barren, having no foliage, unvegetated.
- Uncomfortable or vulnerable, as if missing something important.
- Without any additives, or without some component that would usually be included.
- Of a singularity, not hidden within an event horizon and thus observable from other parts of spacetime.
- A particular organophosphate insecticide.
- A sheet-like layered mass of ice formed in freezing temperatures from the freezing of successive flows of ground water over previously formed layers of ice.
- A donkey or ass.
- A horse, especially a racehorse.
- The horse races.
- An idiot; a stupid or contemptible person.
- an outhouse; a lavatory; a toilet.
- Of necessity; necessarily; indispensably; often with must, and equivalent to "of need".
- In need, poor.
- Desiring constant affirmation, lacking in self confidence
- Being or like a nerd.
- Of, pertaining to, in the style of, or appealing to nerds.
- rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery
- Of or pertaining to nests.
- Of the uterus, exhibiting thickening before implantation of an ovum.
- Of or pertaining to a nidus.
- The smell of burning animals, especially of burning animal fat.
- Any smell.
- An aggregate of neurons.
- A nest for insects or small animals.
- A locus of infection in an organism.
- An originating point for a phenomenon.
- bright; lustrous; shining
- gay; spruce; fine; said of persons
- Of the nature of, or relating to, a node.
- A stupid or silly person.
- Any of several stout-bodied, gregarious terns of the genera Anous and Procelsterna, found in tropical seas.
- A small two-wheeled vehicle drawn by a single horse.
- An inverted pendulum consisting of a short vertical flat spring which supports a rod having a bob at the top; used for detecting and measuring slight horizontal vibrations of a body to which it is attached.
- An old card game.
- A cutaway scene of a television interviewer nodding, used to cover an editing gap in an interview.
- Having or divided into nodes."Noded" in Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged (1961)
- Pertaining to a group of individuals, possibly geographically separated from each other, that form temporary or recurring project teams.Definition of "noded" in Noded — the Untouchable Business, Andreas Carlsson & Jaan Orvet
- A difficulty.
- In the Odonata, a prominent crossvein near the centre of the leading edge of a wing.
- a shrub or small tree of northern Australia and New Guinea, with edible plum-like fruit.
- A coarse umbelliferous North American plant in the genus Ligusticum, with a large aromatic root.
- (in combination) Having some specific type of nose
- Famous; well known because of one's reputation; celebrated.
- Knotted; tied in a knot.
- Only used in the phrase in the nuddy
- A gentle push.
- A feature of instant messaging software used to get the attention of another user, as by shaking the conversation window or playing a sound.
- The rotation by one step of a reel of the player's choice.
- To push against gently, especially in order to gain attention or give a signal.
- To near or come close to something.
- Entertainment involving naked people, especially women.
- A whiner, a noodge.
- To pester, to noodge.
- To whine.
- name occasionally transferred from the surname.
- A hamlet in borough, West Yorkshire, England
- A ghost town in British Columbia, Canada.
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A municipality in Quebec, Canada
- A small city in Arkansas
- A village in Illinois
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Kansas
- A town in New York
- A in North Carolina
- An unincorporated community in Ohio.
- A city in Utah
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- From or relating to a previous era.
- Old; ancient.
- To grow old; age; assume an older appearance or character; become affected by age.
- A fulling mill.
- mashed potatoes
- To strike on the palm of the hand with a strap as a school punishment.
- A slap on the palm of the hand with a strap.
- Having panes of a certain kind.
- A seizure of property etc in lieu of a debt; the animal or property so seized
- To seize property in this manner
- Resembling a pond; pondlike
- of or pertaining to the true frogs.
- a true frog of the order Ranidae
- Having a rind or skin.
- Inscribed with runes.
- The rising motion of water as a wave passes; a surge
- To disgrace or put to shame.
- To blame.
- To destroy, to spoil.
- To cut; lop; prune.
- A piece; bit; slice.
- A snath.
- A line or cord; a string.
- Disparaging or derisive in an insinuative way.
- Tricky; deceptive; false; spurious; contemptible.
- An underhanded, tricky person given to sharp practise; a sharper; a beat.
- counterfeit money
- A band or ribbon for keeping the hair in place, including the hair-band formerly worn in Scotland and northern England by young unmarried women.
- A small hairnet or cap worn by women to keep their hair in place.
- The flap of red skin on the beak of a male turkey.
- A short line of horsehair, gut, monofilament, etc., by which a fishhook is attached to a longer (and usually heavier) line; a snell.
- A piece of clothing to keep the neck warm; neckwarmer.
- To keep the hair in place with a snood.
- To pay out (money).
- To bestow; to employ; often with on or upon.
- To squander.
- To exhaust, to wear out.
- To consume, to use up (time).
- To have an orgasm; to ejaculate sexually.
- To waste or wear away; to be consumed.
- To be diffused; to spread.
- To break ground; to continue working.
- Amount spent (during a period), expenditure
- expenditures; money or pocket money.
- Discharged semen
- Vaginal discharge
- stop; halt; hindrance
- A stand; a post; a station.
Possible word length