Page 1 from 14
Total results: 14181
- The outline of a spore or pollen grain, as seen in a polar view.
- Basal metabolic rate.
- a manufacturer of motor vehicles
- A motor car manufactured by this company
- International Business Machines.
- International Brotherhood of Magicians.
- Intercontinental ballistic missile.
- A company that dominates its field.
- of: a product of the rendering industry, used in animal feed.
- A raised platform in an early Christian church, as well as in the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and Eastern Catholic churches.
- A stationary podium used for readings and homilies.
- An ambulance driver.
- An ambulance.
- An ambidextrous person.
- Any of various aromatic resins exuded from certain plants, especially trees of the genus Commiphora of Africa, Arabia and India and Myroxylon of South America.
- A plant or tree yielding such substance.
- Any soothing oil or lotion, especially an aromatic one.
- Something soothing.
- Any of various aromatic plants of the genus Melissa, such as lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or bee balm.
- To anoint with balm, or with anything medicinal.
- To soothe; to mitigate.
- Bosom, lap.
- Foam rising upon beer, or other malt liquors, when fermenting, and used as leaven in making bread and in brewing; yeast.
- A small, flat, round individual loaf or roll of bread.
- To spurge; foam
- A platform from which speakers addressed an assembly.
- Raised area of worship in a synagogue upon which rests the Holy Ark containing Scrolls of Torah.
- To sound a trumpet.
- A sudden, explosive sound, such as is made by a gunshot
- spam posted to a blog
- A chunk of cannabis resin.
- A town in Texas.
- Big Man On Campus; a popular or high-profile high school or college student.
- Toilet paper.
- Useless papers; now especially official documents, standardized forms, sales and marketing print material etc.
- Unable to speak; lacking power of speech (kept in "deaf, dumb, and blind").
- Silent; unaccompanied by words.
- extremely stupid.
- Pointless, foolish, lacking intellectual content or value.
- Lacking brightness or clearness, as a colour.
- To silence.
- To make stupid.
- To represent as stupid.
- To reduce the intellectual demands of.
- A metrical foot in verse consisting of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable.
- Either of the vertical components that form the side of an opening in a wall, such as that of a door frame, window frame, or fireplace.
- Any thick mass of rock that prevents miners from following the lode or vein.
- To fix or attach a jamb to.
- A major appendage of human or animal, used for locomotion (such as an arm, leg or wing).
- A branch of a tree.
- The part of the bow, from the handle to the tip.
- An elementary piece of the mechanism of a lock.
- A thing or person regarded as a part or member of, or attachment to, something else.
- To remove the limbs from an animal or tree.
- To supply with limbs.
- The apparent visual edge of a celestial body.
- The graduated edge of a circle or arc.
- The border or upper spreading part of a monopetalous corolla, or of a petal or sepal; blade.
- Without the power of sensation and motion or feeling; insensible.
- Not able to react, surprised, shocked.
- Causing numbness.
- To cause to become numb.
- In female mammals, the organ in which the young are conceived and grow until birth; the uterus.
- The abdomen or stomach.
- The stomach of a person or creature.
- A place where something is made or formed.
- Any cavity containing and enveloping anything.
- To enclose in a womb, or as if in a womb; to breed or hold in secret.
- An Ethiopian horsefly of the genus destructive to livestock.
- On the beam; at a right angle to the centerline or keel of a vessel FM 55-501 Marine Crewman’s Handbook or aircraft; being at a bearing approximately 090 Degrees or 270 Degrees relative JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- Alongside or abreast; opposite the center of the side of the ship or aircraft.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- Any of the large South American serpents from the genus Boa or related genera.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Brimming, full to the brim.
- Hell; the infernal pit; the great deep; the primal chaos.
- An abyss; a gulf, a chasm, a very deep hole.
- A bookcase; a library or archive.
- A storehouse. (Especially a niche or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- A pantry, or place to store food.
- A cupboard or storage area in a church to hold books, communion vessels, vestments, etc.; an armarium.
- Producing balm.
- Soothing or fragrant.
- Mild and pleasant.
- Foolish; slightly crazy or mad; eccentric.
- containing barm, i.e. froth from fermented yeast
- odd, strange.
- Resembling a beam in size and weight; massy.
- Having horns or antlers.
- Having much beam or breadth; wide.
- Showing or emitting rays of light; beaming; radiant; shining.
- Radiant; beamsome; joyous; gladsome.
- To make dim; to obscure or darken.
- To adorn (as if) with gems
- To furnish or fill with men; man.
- To mar about or all over; injure seriously.
- To mix around or about; mingle.
- To cover, bespatter, or befoul with mud.
- To confuse; muddle.
- A broom made from a bundle of twigs tied onto a shaft.
- A troublesome woman
- To sweep.
- Characterized by heavy bass sounds.
- Of or pertaining to a financial boom, resources boom, baby boom, etc.
- The breast or chest of a human (or sometimes of another animal).
- The seat of one's inner thoughts, feelings etc.; one's secret feelings; desire.
- The protected interior or inner part of something; the area enclosed as by an embrace.
- The part of a dress etc. covering the chest; a neckline.
- A woman's breasts.
- Any thing or place resembling the breast; a supporting surface; an inner recess; the interior.
- A depression round the eye of a millstone.
- In a very close relationship.
- To enclose or carry in the bosom; to keep with care; to take to heart; to cherish.
- To conceal; to hide from view; to embosom.
- To belly; to billow, swell or bulge.
- To belly; to cause to billow, swell or bulge.
- A European fresh-water cyprinoid fish of the genus Abramis, little valued as food. Several species are known.
- A species in that genus, Abramis brama.
- An American fresh-water fish, of various species of Lepomis and allied genera, which are also called sunfishes and pondfishes.
- A marine sparoid fish of the genus Pagellus, and allied genera. See sea bream.
- To clean (e.g. a ship's bottom of clinging shells, seaweed, etc.) by the application of fire and scraping.
- A drink made from rum, water, sugar, and nutmeg.
- The ritual tossing of someone into the air to celebrate their birthday.
- rough; jumpy; causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- covered with or full of bumps
- Having a full, voluptuous figure, especially possessing large breasts.
- Healthy, lively.
- Cheerful, lively, happy.
- Flexible, pliant.
- Postal abbreviation for Cambridgeshire.
- The edge of a cask, etc; a chine.
- To ascend; rise; to go up.
- To mount; to move upwards on.
- To scale; to get to the top of something.
- To move (especially up and down something) by gripping with the hands and using the feet.
- to practise the sport of climbing
- to jump high
- To move to a higher position on the social ladder.
- Of plants, to grow upwards by clinging to something.
- An act of climbing.
- The act of getting to somewhere more elevated.
- An upwards struggle
- An old English measure of corn (e.g., wheat), equal to half a quarter or 4 bushels. Also comb.
- To demobilize; to release someone from military service.
- To enclose (as though behind bars); to imprison.
- To prohibit, debar (someone from doing something).
- To bathe; to steep.
- To shut in, enclose, shelter or trap, such as ships in a bay.
- To lay as in a bed; to lay in surrounding matter; to bed.
- To include in surrounding matter.
- To encapsulate within another document or data file (unrelated to the other computing meaning of embedded as in embedded system).
- To define a one-to-one function from (one set) to another so that certain properties of the domain are preserved when considering the image as a subset of the codomain.
- An embedded reporter/journalist: a war reporter assigned to and travelling with a military unit.
- An element of an advertisement, etc. serving as a subliminal message.
- An item embedded in another document.
- The first female human in the Edda.
- To bend like a bow; to curve.
- to put (troops) onto a bus
- to board a bus
- To wet or stain an object completely with some physical quality.
- In general, to act in a way which results in an object becoming completely permeated or impregnated by some quality.
- Especially large or powerful.
- An especially large or powerful person, animal or thing.
- Edible kelp used in East Asian cuisine
- The traditional garment worn by men and women that live in consisting of a rectangular length of cloth wrapped around the body.
- Resembling or characteristic of a lamb or the meat of a lamb.
- A tribal people of Nepal (and to a lesser extent India and Bhutan).
- Their Tibeto-Burman language, written in a unique script.
- Having many limbs, or branches.
- name, a spelling variant of Mabel.
- A beverage made from the bark of certain species in the genus or related plants and widely consumed in the Caribbean.
- A thumb piano, a musical instrument having a small sound box fitted with a row of tuned tabs that are plucked with the thumbs, originating among the Shona of southern Africa; any type of plucked lamellophone of the same type as the Shona instrument.
- A type of sweet snack food consisting of dried apricot made into a pulp and flavoured with salt and sugar.
- to muffle or wrap someone's head or face (normally with up)
- 44th of the
- Of or pertaining to the and 44th of the Barack Obama.
- A city in Fukui, Japan. See Wikipedia:Obama, Fukui.
- A Japanese literally meaning 'little beach'.
- A samurai clan of feudal Japan.
- An African beer made from millet.
- A rhombus.
- A rhombohedron.
- A line which crosses successive meridians at a constant angle
- One of the 32 points of the compass (compass points)
- A unit of angular measure equal to 1/32 of a circle or 11.25°
- A flat-topped or rounded flower-cluster (= inflorescence) in which the individual flower stalks arise from the same point, the youngest flowers being at the centre.
- A cowrie shell, once used as a form of currency in parts of Africa.
- In or into bloom; in a blooming state; having flower blooms unfolding.
- Blooming; covered in flowers.
- Having something growing or grown.
- Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor; exhibiting youth-like beauty.
- A red ocher used to darken mahogany and for making chloride of potassium.
- A code name for an sting operation set up by the FBI to thwart bribery in Congress.
- To consume gradually; to waste away.
- To recline, as at table.
- With a crook or bend; with the hand on the hip and elbow turned outward.
- Into, in, or of the position where the arms are akimbo.
- ambiguity; circumlocution
- The capital city of the state of Haryana in India.
- A valuable East Indian fiber plant (Hibiscus cannabinus), or its fiber, used throughout India for making ropes, cordage, and a coarse canvas and sackcloth.
- The juice from chewing tobacco.
- Like or resembling amber.
- The act of concealing oneself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- An attack launched from a concealed position.
- The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by surprise; those who lie in wait.
- To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- of, a variant of amoeba.
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling an amoeba
- Of, or pertaining to, an amoeba.
- The doctrine of a pantheistical religious sect, founded in Persia in 1844 by Mirza Ali Mohammed ibn Rabhik (1820-1850), who assumed the title of Bab-ed-Din ("Gate of the Faith"). It combines Muslim, Christian, Jewish, and Parsi elements, and forbids concubinage, polygamy, mendicancy, slave-dealing, and the use of intoxicating liquors and drugs. Precursor to the Baha'i Faith.
- A violence-prone man who has had run-ins with the law; especially one from the Old West days of U.S. history.
- A diviner in the Torah.
- A paragraph describing something wonderful, used to fill out a newspaper column.
- The capital city of Mali
- A grass of the Poaceae family, characterised by its woody, hollow, round, straight, jointed stem, all of which are in the tribe.
- The wood of the bamboo plant as a material or cane.
- A didgeridoo.
- A member of the British military or British East India Company who spent so much time in Indonesia, India, or Malaysia that they never went back home.
- Made of the wood of the bamboo.
- To flog with a bamboo cane.
- To paint (furniture, etc.) to give it the appearance of bamboo.
- To penetrate sexually.
- A seaside city on the Black Sea coast and capital of Adjara, an autonomous republic in southwest Georgia.
- One of the earliest European settlers of the eventual colony of British Honduras, modern-day Belize.
- A sickbay nurse.
- Furnished with beams or timbers.
- Furnished with beams, as the head of a stag.
- To bump thoroughly; belabour.
- To make calm or still; make quiet; calm.
- To deprive (a ship) of wind, so that it cannot move (usually in passive).
- To arrive, come (to a place).
- To come about; happen; come into being; arise.
- begin to be; turn into.
- To be proper for; to befit.
- Of an adornment, piece of clothing etc.: to look attractive on (someone).
- To damn or curse roundly or with iteration and emphasis; damn all over.
- To make damp; dampen.
- A place or situation of chaotic uproar, and where confusion prevails.
- An insane person; a lunatic; a madman.
- A lunatic asylum; a madhouse.
- To make or render dumb, or mute.
- The state or essence of being a bee.
- To besmear or entangle with or as with bird-lime.
- To mask; cover or conceal with a mask; conceal.
- To maul thoroughly or completely.
- To mean; signify; inform.
- To make mean or base, demean.
- To soil (or be soiled) with mud
- To cover or envelop with mist, or as with mist.
- To moan or complain about; be dismayed or worried about something.
- To ridicule or mock.
- To mock repeatedly; flout.
- To cause to appear as if mock or unreal; excel or surpass, as the genuine surpasses the counterfeit.
- To soil or encumber with mire and dirt.
- To confuse or bewilder.
- To devote to the Muses.
- To swear on oath; to solemnly declare; promise; give.
- To name; give a name (to); mention by name; nominate; denominate; call.
- To name; call; style; describe as.
- Property that is transacted under the name of a proxy to conceal the identity of the buyer.
- A person owning such property.
- To make numb, as by cold or anesthetic.
- To deaden.
- To appear, seem, look (with some qualifying word).
- To be appropriate or creditable (without qualifying word).
- To blacken with smut; foul with soot.
- To permit; allow; suffer.
- To grant, vouchsafe (something to someone); accord; give.
- To bestow; afford; allow; deign.
- To bring forth; produce; shed.
- To pour all about.
- To occur; betide.
- To set in order; to adorn, deck, or embellish.
- To trim (anything) about.
- Having two distinct forms
- The state of having two (legal or illegal) spouses simultaneously
- A second marriage
- a pair, often of words or tags, used in analysis.
- A gentle, meandering walk with no particular haste or purpose.
- To walk with no particular haste or purpose.
- One side of an echinoderm, including a pair of ambulacra, in distinction from the opposite side ( which includes three ambulacra.
- of (intensifier).
- Having or resembling a bloom (as on fruit).
- A town in Virginia.
- a city in western Germany
- a town in Cornwall, England.
- Mumbai, the state capital of Maharashtra, India.
- A domestic cat of a medium-sized shorthair breed meant to resemble a Black Panther, developed in Kentucky during the 1950s.
- intoxicated; drunk or high
- Pertaining to silkworms.
- A geometric pattern sometimes observed on the surface of superfluid helium-3
- A species of tree ( native to Baja California, Mexico.
- Full of sheltered recesses or hollows.
- Having a large bosom.
- A casino employee who supervises the craps table.
- The nature of a boy; childishness.
- A script once used in south and central Asia
- the anatomical structure on the skull where the coronal suture and sagittal suture meet
- One of the component states of Germany according to the current administrative division of the nation.
- A city of northwest Germany on the Weser River southwest of Hamburg; it is a major port and was a leading member of the Hanseatic League in the middle ages.
- The compound tribromoacetaldehyde CBr3-CHO
- of, or relating to bromine or its compounds, especially those in which it has a valency of five
- tribromophenol, used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
- Covered in the shrub broom.
- Of or pertaining to a broom; bushy.
- Belonging to winter; winterlike; wintry.
- Occurring in winter.
- A wild or feral horse.
- A confusion, jumble.
- To act in an inept, clumsy or inexpert manner; to make mistakes.
- A bumble-bee.
- The bittern.
- To boom, as a bittern; to buzz, as a fly.
- A forager especially in Sherman's March to the Sea of November to December 1864.
- An idle, worthless fellow, without any visible means of support; a dissipated sponger.
- A lamb (typically the smallest of a multiple birth) which has been abandoned by its mother or orphaned, and as a consequence is raised in part or in whole by humans.
- A disappointment, a pity, a shame.
- homosexual male
- An airline passenger who is bumped to a later flight.
- A drinking vessel filled to the brim.
- Anything large or successful.
- Parts at the front and back of a vehicle which are meant to absorb the impact of a collision; fender
- Any mechanical device used to absorb an impact, soften a collision, or protect against impact
- Someone or something that bumps.
- A bouncer.
- A side wall of a pool table.
- A short ditty or jingle used to separate a show from the advertisements.
- A covered house at a theatre, etc., in honour of some favourite performer.
- A woman's posterior, particularly one that is considered full and desirable.
- An extra musician (not notated in the score) who assists the principal French horn by playing less-exposed passages, so that the principal can save their 'lip' for difficult solos. Also applied to other sections of the orchestra.
- Large; filled to the bumpers at the top of a silo.
- Senseless talk; nonsense; a piece of nonsense (countable).
- Bombastic political posturing or oratorical display designed only for show or public applause.
- A person employed to drive a bus.
- The driver of a hackney cab.
- The driver of a taxi.
- A slight convexity, arching or curvature of a surface of a road, beam, roof, ship's deck etc., so that liquids will flow off the sides.
- The slope of a curved road created to minimize the effect of centrifugal force.
- An upward concavity in the underside of a beam, girder, or lintel; also, a slight upward concavity in a straight arch.
- The alignment on the roll axis of the wheels of a road vehicle, where positive camber signifies that the wheels are closer together at the bottom than the top.
- The curvature of an airfoil.
- A small enclosed dock in which timber for masts (etc.) is kept to weather.
- To curve upwards in the middle.
- To adjust the camber of the wheels of a vehicle.
- A fillet or band placed around the shaft of a column as if to strengthen it.
- A white band running across the ventral surface of the crus cerebri.
- A village in Gravesham borough, Kent, England.
- A village in Elmbridge borough, Surrey, England.
- An unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia, USA.
- A battle, a fight (often one in which weapons are used); a struggle for victory.
- To fight with; to struggle for victory against.
- a cluster of flowers with a flat or convex top
- A guessing game in which players guess words that rhyme with a clue word, seeking a word that is kept secret or concealed.
- A word rhyming with another word.
- Crumbly; inclined to break into crumbs.
- An artistic movement in the early 20th Century characterized by the depiction of natural forms as geometric structures of planes.
- To slow down; to hinder; to burden.
- A concave plate of brass or bronze that produces a sharp, ringing sound when struck: played either in pairs, by striking them together, or singly by striking with a drumstick or the like.
- A dale with a stream.
- A stupid person.
- To encircle or embrace.
- To treat a corpse with preservatives in order to prevent decomposition.
- To perfume or add fragrance to something.
- to throw up a bank so as to confine or to defend; to protect by a bank of earth or stone
- To get on a boat or ship or (outside the USA) an aeroplane.
- To start, begin.
- To cause to go on board a vessel or boat; to put on shipboard.
- To engage, enlist, or invest (as persons, money, etc.) in any affair.
- To make brilliant with beams.
- the smoldering or glowing remains of a fire, smoldering ash
- The fruit of Emblica officinalis (now the Indian gooseberry, once used as a remedy against dysentery; also called amla or Indian gooseberry.
- To represent in a physical form; to incarnate or personify
- To include or represent, especially as part of a cohesive whole
- To boil with anger; to effervesce.
- To cause to boil with anger; to irritate; to chafe.
- To mark or decorate with a raised design or symbol.
- To raise in relief from a surface, as an ornament, a head on a coin, etc.
- Of a hunted animal: to take shelter in a wood or forest.
- To drive (an animal) to extremity; to exhaust, to make foam at the mouth.
- To hide or conceal in a thicket; to imbosk; to enclose, shelter, or shroud in a wood.
- To surround; to ensheath; to immerse; to beset.
- To form like a bowl; to give a globular shape to.
- To place or hide in a thicket; to ambush.
- To employ; keep busy.
- To deposit in a tomb.
- To confine in restrictive surroundings.
- To place or cause to be contained in the womb; to make pregnant; to conceive.
- To enclose.
- To exchange; used with reference to transfers of land.
- A hand.
- To stammer.
- A particular fungicide.
- To fumble; do (anything) imperfectly or irresolutely
- the male hemp plant
- a coastal town within Sefton borough, Merseyside, England. Formerly in Lancashire.
- To idly touch or nervously handle
- To grope awkwardly in trying to find something
- To blunder uncertainly.
- To grope about in perplexity; to seek awkwardly.
- To drop a ball or a baton etc.
- To handle much; to play childishly; to turn over and over.
- A ball etc. that has been dropped
- Any bird of the genus a tattler.
- To move about playfully; to frolic.
- To do a forward roll.
- An instance of running or skipping about playfully.
- An instance of more general frisking or frolicking.
- A device for suspending something, such as a ship's compass, so that it will remain level when its support is tipped.
- to use a gimbal
- A man, a chap, a guy; especially a Hispanic or Spanish man.
- A large city in Angola.
- A large tidal estuary forming part of the boundary between northern and southern England.
- A river in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- In a humble manner.
- To form into a band or bands
- To diminish in value.
- To hide or conceal oneself
- A roof tile common in Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, used in an overlapping formation with the tegula.
- island of Turkey in the north-eastern Aegean Sea
- To stain (in, with, blood, slaughter, etc.).
- A light, fashionable walking-cane of the eighteenth century.
- An evergreen tropical tree, Syzygium cumini.
- The plum-like fruit of this tree.
- to mix or confuse
- to meet or unite in a confused way
- A mixture of unrelated things.
- Items for a rummage sale.
- A small, thin, sugared cake, usually ring-shaped.
- jumbled; haphazardly arranged
- name of modern usage, transferred back from the surname.
- A liplike structure; especially one of the two pairs of folds of skin either side of the vulva.
- The lip of a labiate corolla.
- The lip against which pressured air is driven in a flue pipe in an organ.
- A farm worker who supervises the birth of lambs.
- Of or pertaining to the limbus.
- A periodic cooling wind in Cyprus, blowing from the northwest.
- To distill.
- An alembic; a still.
- Flexible, pliant, bendable.
- To cause to become limber; to make flexible or pliant.
- A two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle used to pull an artillery piece into battle.
- The shafts or thills of a wagon or carriage.
- The detachable fore part of a gun carriage, consisting of two wheels, an axle, and a shaft to which the horses are attached. On top is an ammunition box upon which the cannoneers sit.
- Gutters or conduits on each side of the keelson to allow water to pass to the pump well.
- To prepare an artillery piece for transportation (i.e., to attach it to its limber.)
- Relating to the limbic system.
- A border of an anatomical part, such as the edge of the cornea.
- Related to the lower back or loin.
- Wood intended as a building material.
- Useless things that are stored away
- A pawnbroker's shop, or room for storing articles put in pawn; hence, a pledge, or pawn.
- A baseball bat
- To move clumsily and heavily.
- To load down with things, to fill, to encumber, to impose an unwanted burden on
- To heap together in disorder.
- To fill or encumber with lumber.
- A kind of persimmon tree ( from the Philippine Islands, now introduced into the East and West Indies.
- The edible fruit of this tree.
- a city in Illinois, USA
- an unincorporated community in Missouri, USA.
- a town in New York, USA.
- a small town in Oklahoma, USA.
- An Islamic school of thought
- A male sexbot; a malebot.
- An Australasian indigenous agriculturalist people of the Philippines.
- Characteristic of marble
- A bluish star in the constellation of Pegasus; Alpha (α) Pegasi. It forms one of the corners of the square of Pegasus.
- A star in the constellation Puppis; Kappa (κ) Puppis.
- A star in the constellation Vela; Kappa (κ) Velorum.
- A village in Monroe County, Michigan State.
- A city in Mississippi
- A village in Ohio
- The strengthened vein down the middle of a flower petal or leaf.
- a niche in a mosque that indicates the qibla (direction of Mecca), and into which the imam prays
- a design in a Muslim prayer mat with the same function
- A particular fungicide.
- A pulpit in a mosque from which the leader of prayers delivers the khutbah.
- A pulpit in a mosque, usually shaped like a small tower, where the imam stands to deliver sermons.
- Any tree of the genus Brachystegia.
- Any of several tropical American trees, of the genus Spondias.
- The purple fruit of these trees
- Of, or relating to disease.
- Taking an interest in unhealthy or unwholesome subjects such as death, decay, disease.
- Suggesting the horror of death; macabre or ghoulish
- Grisly or gruesome.
- To speak unintelligibly or inaudibly; to fail to articulate.
- To chew something gently with closed lips.
- A quiet or unintelligible vocalization.
- A low tone of voice.
- Prone to mumbling.
- Having a nimb or halo.
- Quick and light in movement or action.
- Quick-witted and alert.
- A small marsupial carnivore, Myrmecobius fasciatus, endemic to western Australia, that eats almost exclusively termites.
- An abstract entity used to describe quantity.
- A numeral: a symbol for a non-negative integer.
- A member of one of several classes: natural numbers, integers, rational numbers, real numbers, complex numbers, quaternions.
- Indicating the position of something in a list or sequence. Abbreviations: No or No., no or no. (in each case, sometimes written with a superscript "o", like Nº or №). The symbol "#" is also used in this manner.
- A sequence of digits and letters used to register people, automobiles, and various other items.
- A telephone number.
- Of a word or phrase, the state of being singular, dual or plural, shown by inflection.
- Poetic metres; verses, rhymes.
- A performance; especially, a single song or song and dance routine within a larger show.
- A person.
- An item of clothing, particularly a stylish one.
- A marijuana cigarette, or joint; also, a quantity of marijuana bought form a dealer.
- An issue of a periodical publication.
- To label (items) with numbers; to assign numbers to (items).
- To total or count; to amount to.
- In a numb manner; without feeling.
- To make firm; to harden in resolution.
- Belief in, or the practice of, the superstitions and rites.
Possible word length