Page 1 from 5
Total results: 4424
- of (in Hong Kong)
- An oven or furnace or a heated chamber, for the purpose of hardening, burning, calcining or drying anything; for example, firing ceramics, curing or preserving tobacco, or drying grain.
- To bake in a kiln.
- A fool; an idiot; a lunkhead.
- The skeletal joint which connects the foot with the leg; the uppermost portion of the foot and lowermost portion of the leg, which contain this skeletal joint.
- To walk.
- To cyclically angle the foot at the ankle while pedaling, to maximize the amount of work applied to the pedal during each revolution.
- To blink.
- To shine
- To look.
- To close and reopen both eyes quickly.
- To close and reopen one's eyes to remove (something) from on or around the eyes.
- To wink; to twinkle with, or as with, the eye.
- To see with the eyes half shut, or indistinctly and with frequent winking, as a person with weak eyes.
- To shine, especially with intermittent light; to twinkle; to flicker; to glimmer, as a lamp.
- To flash on and off at regular intervals.
- To flash headlights on a car at.
- To send a signal with a lighting device.
- To perform the smallest action that could solicit a response.
- To shut out of sight; to evade; to shirk.
- To trick; to deceive.
- To turn slightly sour, or blinky, as beer, milk, etc.
- To teleport, mostly for short distances
- The act of very quickly closing both eyes and opening them again.
- The time needed to close and reopen one's eyes.
- A text formatting feature that causes text to disappear and reappear as a form of visual emphasis.
- A glimpse or glance.
- gleam; glimmer; sparkle
- The dazzling whiteness about the horizon caused by the reflection of light from fields of ice at sea; iceblink
- Boughs cast where deer are to pass, in order to turn or check them.
- An ability that allows teleporting, mostly for short distances
- A loud, hard sound of metal hitting metal.
- To make a clanking sound
- To cause to sound with a clank.
- The abrupt sound of two hard objects coming into contact.
- A stick-like tool used to strike the surface of the water and produce a sound that causes nearby fish to attack the bait.
- To make such a sound.
- a dull, metallic sound, especially one made by two bodies coming into contact
- to make such a sound
- To hint at; disclose.
- To have a hint or inkling of; divine.
- Narrow linen tape, used for trimmings or to make shoelaces
- ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense, especially as perceived by Greek philosophers
- To stoop down and rest on the knee or knees.
- A contorted knot in wood.
- A crossgrained protuberance; a nodule; a boss or projection.
- A lined or crossgrained pattern of ridges or indentations rolled or pressed into a part for grip.
- To roll or press a pattern of ridges or indentations into a part for grip.
- Tall, slim, and rather ungraceful or awkward.
- To compare; to state that (something) is like (something else).
- A Chinese provincial tax levied at many inland stations upon imports or articles in transit.
- Of or pertaining to hyperlinks.
- A long, broad and thick piece of timber, as opposed to a board which is less thick.
- A political issue that is of concern to a faction or a party of the people and the political position that is taken on that issue.
- Physical exercise in which one holds a pushup position for a measured length of time.
- A stupid person, idiot.
- That which supports or upholds.
- To cover something with planking.
- To bake (fish, etc.) on a piece of cedar lumber.
- To lay down, as on a plank or table; to stake or pay cash.
- To harden, as hat bodies, by felting.
- To splice together the ends of slivers of wool, for subsequent drawing.
- To pose for a photograph while lying rigid, face down, arms at side, in an unusual place.
- A short, high-pitched metallic or percussive sound.
- To make a plink sound.
- To play a song or a portion of a song, usually on a percussion instrument such as a piano.
- The sound of something solid landing.
- To set or toss (something) down carelessly.
- To automatically ignore a particular poster; to killfile.
- Precisely and forcefully.
- Cheap or inferior everyday wine.
- A female police constable.
- An animal, especially a calf, born prematurely or abortively.
- A hydrocarbon containing at least one carbon–carbon triple bond.
- Having some specific type of ankle.
- A piece of jewelry/jewellery, resembling a bracelet but worn around the ankle.
- (of eyes, people) blinking repeatedly, prone to blink.
- (of lights, shining objects) flickery, prone to flicker
- (of milk) Turned somewhat sour.
- in digital photography, a flashing pixel.
- A calk (on a horseshoe).
- Ungainly; awkward; inelegant; cumbersome.
- an unincorporated community in Alberta, Canada.
- an extinct town in Colorado, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Florida, USA.
- a home rule-class city in Kentucky, USA
- a town in Maryland, USA
- a village in Michigan, USA.
- a small city in Minnesota, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Ohio, USA.
- a small city in Oregon, USA.
- a small city in South Dakota, USA.
- a small city in Tennessee, USA.
- an incorporated town in Virginia, USA.
- To chain together; to connect, as if by links.
- to tangle or entangle
- A sycophant; a servant or hanger-on who is kept for his loyalty or muscle rather than his intellect.
- A hole where water leaks in.
- A leak inwards.
- Describing minerals containing potassium
- A hookah.
- A fruit bat, especially the Indian edible fruit bat (
- name, a variant of Carolyn or Carlene.
- A town in the Lake District of England.
- also as a variant of Kendall.
- name, transferred from the surname.
- name of modern usage.
- an Anglo-Saxon saint
- name transferred from the surname.
- A prefecture-level city in Khulna District, western Bangladesh
- name, a variant spelling of Killian, Anglicized from Cillian.
- Having a kind personality.
- Favourable; gentle; auspicious; beneficent.
- In a kind manner, out of kindness.
- in a favourable way.
- Please; definition.
- With kind acceptance; definition.
- Of or belonging to a king or kings; exercised by a king.
- Characteristic of kings, majestic, regal.
- In a royal manner.
- To kink.
- A kink or twist
- A loud electric horn or alarm.
- To produce a loud, siren-like wail.
- A low, spreading weed of the genus especially
- common in sandy soil.
- a small chin beard trimmed to a point; named for its resemblance to a goat's beard
- Having knolls; replete with knolls.
- A district of Bristol, England between Brislington, Whitchurch, Hengrove and Totterdown
- Gnarled or knotty; hard and misshapen.
- A base obtained from coal tar.
- a town in council area, Scotland, which was the county town of the historic county of
- a small city in Illinois, USA.
- a ghost town in New Mexico, USA.
- an unincorporated village in Pennsylvania, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Texas, USA.
- an unincorporated community in West Virginia, USA.
- a town in Wisconsin, USA.
- an unincorporated community and former village in Ontario, Canada.
- A city/village in North Dakota.
- connected, either with links, or as if with links
- having links (between modules, records etc)
- a city in Texas, USA
- an unincorporated community in Wisconsin, USA.
- Anything, especially a game fish, that is especially large for its type; a whopper.
- Consisting of milk.
- Milky; resembling milk.
- Like or befitting a monk.
- The act of looking on (something); observation.
- That which is looked at, regarded, or considered.
- Regard; consideration; perspective; view; opinion.
- To look on or look at; watch; observe; view; regard.
- In a pink manner; with pink colour.
- Used attributively in the names of various units, formulae etc. first devised or worked on by the German physicist (1858–1947), chiefly in the realm of quantum theory.
- A Planck unit.
- someone addicted to cheap wine.
- To cause irritation or deep bitterness.
- To fester.
- To link again or anew.
- Made of silk.
- Having a smooth, soft, or light texture, like that of silk; suggestive of silk.
- Smoothly uttered; flowing, subtle, or convincing in presentation.
- Dressed in silk.
- To render silken or silklike.
- Having a tinkling sound.
- To bring (something killed) back to life.
- Not like; dissimilar; diverse; having no resemblance.
- Not likely; improbable; unlikely.
- Differently from; not in a like or similar manner.
- In contrast with.
- To dislike.
- To withdraw support for a particular thing, especially on social networking websites
- To decouple; to remove a link from.
- To delete (a file).
- A link that is equivalent (under ambient isotopy) to finitely many disjoint circles in the plane.
- To undo or open a lock or something locked by, for example, turning a key, or selecting a combination.
- To obtain access to something.
- To disclose or reveal previously unknown knowledge.
- To be or become unfastened or unrestrained.
- Absence or lack of luck; lucklessness; bad luck; misfortune.
- The portion of a communications link used for the transmission of signals from an Earth terminal to a satellite or to an airborne platform. An uplink is the converse of a downlink. An uplink or downlink is distinguished from reverse link or forward link.
- By analogy and less formally, the communication path from a mobile device to a base station, a consumer to the network backbone, a client device to a server etc.
- Data transmission from a data station to the headend.
- GSM and cellular networks, uplink is the transmission path from a mobile station to the base station (cell site).
- To transmit a signal by means of an uplink.
- Weak; unstable; unreliable; not to be depended on.
- The sky, the upper air; the heavens.
- a plant whose root is used as a red dye.
- The dyeing matter extracted from the plant, giving a deep red colour.
- Other plants of the genus.
- ( a similar plant.
- ( or
- ( a blue-flowered plant with evergreen leaves.
- The American puccoon.
- Any simple aliphatic alcohol
- Of, pertaining to, or derived from an alkene
- Any univalent radical derived from an alkene
- A triple star in the constellation of Orion; Zeta (ζ) Orionis. It is one of the three stars that form Orion's Belt.
- Resembling an ant. Often used specifically in reference to apparent size or significance
- Making a tinkling sound.
- A geographical region in the southeast of Europe, roughly equivalent to the area covered by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia (and Kosovo), sometimes including Romania and Slovenia.
- A frustration or disappointment; a check.
- (To cause) to be or become black.
- To make dirty.
- To defame or sully.
- To cook (meat or fish) by coating with pepper, etc., and quickly searing in a hot pan.
- To become black.
- A heavy, loosely woven fabric, usually large and woollen, used for warmth while sleeping or resting.
- A layer of anything.
- A thick rubber mat used in the offset printing process to transfer ink from the plate to the paper being printed.
- A streak or layer of blubber in whales.
- In general; covering or encompassing everything.
- To cover with, or as if with, a blanket.
- To traverse or complete thoroughly.
- To toss in a blanket by way of punishment.
- To take the wind out of the sails of (another vessel) by sailing to windward of her.
- in a blank manner, especially showing no emotion or expression
- A turn or kink in a rope.
- To chink or jingle
- To tinkle or cause to tinkle; produce a continued chinking sound
- A ringing sound of low volume
- A very hard brick used for paving customarily made in the Netherlands.
- A mass of bricks fused together by intense heat.
- Slag or ash produced by intense heat in a furnace, kiln or boiler that forms a hard residue upon cooling.
- An intermediate product in the manufacture of Portland cement, obtained by sintering limestone and alumino-silicate materials such as clay into nodules in a cement kiln.
- Hardened volcanic lava.
- A scum of oxide of iron formed in forging.
- To convert or be converted into clinker.
- Someone or something that clinks.
- A style of boatbuilding using overlapping planks.
- A decrepit motor car.
- Anything which is in poor condition or of poor quality.
- A bend, twist or crinkle.
- To bend, turn, or wind.
- To break into bends, turns, or angles; to crinkle.
- To fold, crease, crumple, or wad.
- To rustle, as stiff cloth when moved.
- A wrinkle, fold, crease or unevenness.
- That crinkles.
- Having crinkles; wrinkly.
- old person
- To unlink; to disunite or separate.
- the skin of a hagfish
- Any of several minor characters in the Old Testament, including the father of Samuel.
- name of Biblical origin.
- The horn of an elk
- A highly-branched coral ( supposed to resemble the horns of an elk
- Resembling a fan (hand-held cooling device).
- Breaking or tending to break into flakes.
- A piece of flaked material.
- A player who plays in the back row of the scrum.
- A wide receiver who lines up behind the line of scrimmage.
- A fortification or soldier projecting so as to defend another work or to command the flank of an assailing body.
- To defend by lateral fortifications.
- To attack sideways.
- Someone who has failed in an examination
- An underling; a contemptuous name for a liveried servant or a footman; servant, retainer – a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- One who is obsequious or cringing; a snob.
- One easily deceived in buying stocks; an inexperienced and unwary jobber. [Cant, U.S.]
- In a frank, open or (too) honest manner.
- In truth, to tell the truth.
- A mechanism fitted to a cannon that fires it when a cord is pulled.
- Resembling a hen.
- Large and bulky.
- Tall and heavily built.
- A kind of sloping embankment used as a coastal defence.
- a blot of ink
- a dark, shapeless object
- one of the pictures used as stimuli in the Rorschach inkblot test
- A slight suspicion or hint.
- Inclination, desire.
- name, a re-spelling of Jacqueline.
- name, one of the modern spelling variants of Caitlin.
- name, one of the modern spelling variants of Caitlin.
- Tver, Russia (Тверь).
- A Russian surname, borne for example by Mikhail Kalinin (a Russian revolutionary).
- A small, agile chevrotain of the genus
- A plucked string instrument (a zither) of the family, traditionally with five strings but now more widely varying, originating in the folk music of Finland, where it is seen as a national symbol.2003. "Kantele". Continuum Encyclopedia of Popular Music. Pg. 440.
- A keeler; one who manages a coal boat.
- A longitudinal beam fastened on top of the keel of a vessel for strength and stiffness.
- A city in north-eastern Taiwan.
- A tub; a brewer's vessel.
- name, transferred from the surname.
- name of modern usage.
- A derivative of chromone and furan with lipophilic and vasodilatory properties, found in the plant Ammi visnaga.
- A young kid; a baby goat.
- name, an anglicized spelling of Cillian.
- That literally deprives of life; lethal, deadly, fatal.
- Devastatingly attractive.
- That makes one ‘die’ with laughter; very funny.
- An instance of someone being killed.
- A large amount of money.
- A method of vertically arranging flat plaits such that each plait is folded so as to cover half the of the one before it.
- A kind of short sword or dagger used in Russia.
- Relatives, relations.
- A petty king; a king ruling over a small or unimportant territory.
- Any of several birds of the crest family Regulidae.
- Without kin; familyless.
- name transferred from the surname.
- An unincorporated community in Ohio.
- A town in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Any young animal, especially a kitten.
- A local unit of the Ku Klux Klan.
- A type of dumpling eaten by Jews during Passover.
- A person who kneels.
- A thing that is designed to be kneeled on.
- An apparatus that permits the loading door of a bus to decrease in height in order to facilitate boarding of passengers that are seniors and physically disadvantaged
- On a gable-end, the stone (often decorated) at the base of the slope of the gable on either side.
- A small knob.
- To give a knobbly surface to.
- To produce wrought iron by treating (semirefined puddled iron) on a hearth before shingling.
- Having a covering of small knobs.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- Any of the joints between the phalanges of the fingers.
- A mechanical joint.
- A cut of meat.
- The curved part of the cushion at the entrance to the pockets on a cue sports table.
- The kneejoint of a quadruped, especially of a calf; formerly used of the kneejoint of a human being.
- The joint of a plant.
- A convex portion of a vessel's figure where a sudden change of shape occurs, as in a canal boat, where a nearly vertical side joins a nearly flat bottom.
- A contrivance, usually of brass or iron, and furnished with points, worn to protect the hand, to add force to a blow, and to disfigure the person struck; a knuckle duster.
- To apply pressure, or rub or massage with one's knuckles.
- Having prominent knuckles.
- An independent city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- An ancient city in Moscow Oblast, Russia, situated at the confluence of the Moskva and Oka rivers
- A capsule for enclosing a dose of medicine.
- An urban area of Hong Kong.
- The absence of something; a lack.
- Missing or not having enough of (a good quality, etc).
- A young lamb, a very young sheep.
- A term of endearment.
- In a lanky manner; in the manner of a lanky person.
- A spirited adventure or quest.
- The act by which something leaks.
- That which leaks out.
- A tree, the lentiscus, Pistacia lentiscus.
- An act of licking.
- A severe beating.
- A great loss or defeat.
- A large bird, Aramus guarauna, found in marshes in the Caribbean, Central America and southern Florida.
- A mechanical device that connects things.
- A connection or relation between things or ideas.
- The property of genes of being inherited together.
- A set of definitely related languages for which no proto-language can be derived, typically a group of languages within a family that have formed a sprachbund.
- male servant or other attendant (regardless of age), employed to bear a torch or other light abroad at night
- Serving to connect other things together.
- adult linkboy; one bearing a torch or light
- Player who uses speed and dexterity to keep an attacking team's downfield progress fluid.
- A man who acts as a link or connection.
- The act by which something is locked.
- The use of a lock or a mutex to restrict access to a part of the code to at most one process.
- A second nut, screwed down onto another in order to prevent it slipping.
- flat egg noodles in Yiddish cuisine
- The act of one who looks; a glance.
- The manner in which one looks; appearance; countenance.
- State capital of Uttar Pradesh (India).
- an unincorporated community in California, USA.
- a small city in Georgia, USA
- The act of one who lurks.
- Of or characteristic of grown men, as opposed to women or children; macho, mannish, virile.
- Of or relating to a human being; anthropoid, anthropomorphous.
- The male members of a group.
- Male people in general.
- the act by which a cow, etc. is milked.
- A man who delivers milk to households and sometimes businesses early in the morning.
- A member of a Christian sect that evolved from "Spiritual Christian" Russian peasants who refused to obey the Russian Orthodox Church, beginning in the 1600s in the Russian Empire as an indigenous adaptation of the Protestant movement from Europe. Named for their heresy of eating (including dairy foods), instead of fasting, during Lent.
- A general term used (in place of a specific term) in literature and news in and about the Russian Empire to label any Spiritual Christian sect (real or imagined: Holy Roller, Doukhobor, Sabbatarian, Quaker, Mormon, etc.), pacifist, dissenter, non-conformist, coward, wimp.
- in a naked manner; without concealing anything; blatantly or openly
- A necklace
- A type of ornament worn tightly about the neck.
- A metal-headed with a large highly lofted head. Replaced by a or in a modern set of clubs.
- To strike, or take a shot, with a niblick.
- Resembling a nib or some aspect of one.
- A city in Alaska.
- A transliteration of the Russian male given name
- A transliteration of Νικόλας, a male given name used in Greece.
- A maritime county of eastern England bordered by Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Suffolk and the North Sea.
- A language of Norfolk Island, also spelt Norfuk.
- A town in Virginia or the naval base (the world's largest) situated there.
- A county in Massachusetts; see
- A Norfolk jacket.
- Designating a calicivirus affecting humans, characterized by severe vomiting and diarrhea.
- A city in southwestern Connecticut
- A river in Connecticut
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Ohio, and county seat of Huron County.
- A village in Wisconsin
- Resembling a nun or some aspect of one.
- Resembling a nut
- The eighth-largest city in the U.S. state of California
- A township in Ontario, Canada.
- A town in and the county seat of Maryland, USA.
- A small or young oak tree.
- Cloth made from cotton and treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof.
- A raincoat made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof.
- Foul-weather gear worn by sailors, whether of natural or synthetic materials.
- Resembling or characteristic of a pen (writing instrument).
- A person who shoots at makeshift targets.
- An angler who throws bait into the water and waits on the shore, rather than fishing from a boat.
- A city in California, USA
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada
- A male dealer in silk.
- Resembling or characteristic of a sin.
- Enough to fill a skin.
- Enough alcoholic drink to cause inebriation.
- The line at which the earth and sky meet, horizon.
- The horizontal silhouette of a city or building against the sky.
- To outline something against the sky.
- To gradually decrease in intensity or tautness; to become slack.
- To make slack, less taut, or less intense.
- To deprive of cohesion by combining chemically with water; to slake.
- To make or become sleek.
- To make slick.
- sleek; smooth
- To put out, extinguish (a fire).
- To quench; to allay; to slake.
- A little snack; tiny tidbits of food
- Suppressed or sly laughter; snigger.
- To laugh at someone or something
- A noose or snare made using a slip knot.
- To snare using a snickle.
- To tie up or hang (something) using a rope around the neck.
- To use (a rope) to tie or hang by the neck.
- A hollow tube, held in the mouth, used by swimmers for breathing underwater.
- A retractable tube fitted in diesel-engine submarines to allow sufficient ventilation that the engines may be used at periscope depth.
- To use a snorkel.
- Resembling a son.
- A cave, cavern or grotto.
- To explore caves.
- The act of one who sulks.
- Like a sun.
- Resembling the Sun.
- The action of the verb talk.
- The amount (usually of a fluid) that will fill a tank.
- Resembling tin (the metal).
- to shine with a flickering light; to glimmer
- to be bright with delight
- to bat, blink or wink the eyes
- to flit to and fro
- a sparkle or glimmer of light
- a sparkle of delight in the eyes.
- a flitting movement
- the Mayan calendar of 260 days
- of an unlike kind; different
- To remove or clear a block or obstruction from.
- To free or make available.
- To unselect (an item in a user interface) by clicking.
- To undo or release a mechanism that clicks into place.
- To remove a cloak or cover from; to deprive of a cloak or cover; to unmask; to reveal.
- Not liked; lacking approval or popularity.
- To make unlike; to dissimilate.
- Unfortunate, marked by misfortune.
- Having ill luck.
- Bringing ill luck.
- Foolish conduct; wrongdoing.
- Lack of skill; skilllessness.
- Not sleek, the opposite of sleek; rough.
- Resembling an urn.
- Incarnate as a human; living.
- Able to walk in spite of injury or sickness.
- Characterized by or suitable for walking.
- Of a geologic epoch within the Silurian period from about 428 to 423 million years ago; marked by the appearance of the first corals.
- The Wenlock epoch.
- A young or small wolf.
- Any of various nonhuman and non-wolf fantasy creatures that have features of a wolf.
- Having wrinkles.
- An old person.
- The segment of an insect's body to which the wings are attached; the thorax or mesosoma.
- An alkaline battery.
- Of, or relating to an alkali, one of a class of caustic bases.
- Having a pH greater than 7.
- A natural dye and naphthoquinone derivative obtained from the borage plant Alkanna tinctoria, used as a food colouring and in cosmetics.
- An alkene.
- An alkanediyl functional group, especially one having the free valencies of adjacent carbon atoms.
- Preventing leaks.
- The largest conurbation in New Zealand.
- Resembling an aunt or some aspect of one.
- Land that lies behind or beyond some primary settlement or development.
- Of or relating to the Balkan peninsula.
- Acceptable to a bank.
- Certain to bring profit and success (especially in the entertainment industry).
- A roll of banknotes or other paper currency, carried in lieu of a wallet.
- The monetary assets of a person or organization.
- To fund a project; to underwrite something.
- Resembling a barn
- Resembling a bean or some aspect of one.
- A preparation, containing lampblack, used to produce a shiny black coating.
- Shoe polish.
- damnable, damned
- Resembling or related to a blanket.
- An instance of something being blanked out.
- A metalworking process to form the rough shape of a sheet-metal workpiece.
- The reduction of the brightness of the scanning beam to zero when it needs to be moved without updating the picture.
- One with bad eyes.
- A dim-witted or stupid person; an idiot.
- That or who blinks or blink.
- The act of something that blinks.
- The act by which something is blocked; an obstruction.
- The precise movement and positioning of actors on a stage in order to facilitate the performance of a play, ballet, film or opera (originally planned using miniature blocks).
- Blocks used to support (a building, etc.) temporarily.
- A feature that prevents a keyboard from registering multiple simultaneous keypresses that would cause ghosting.
- An American migratory songbird, resembling a blackbird with the bill of a finch
- Resembling or characteristic of bone.
- In Anglo-Saxon society, land held by charter or written title, free from all fief, fee, service, and/or fines. Such was formerly held chiefly by the nobility and denominated freeholders.
- A short-length or compact book, typically under one hundred pages.
- In a broken manner.
- With spaces between words, especially due to emotion.
- A sound that cackles.
- A fine leather made from the hide of a calf.
- Resembling or characteristic of a cane.
- A sealing material used to seal joints between heterogeneous materials in many kinds of construction and manufacture.
- Something chalked on a surface.
- The appearance of non-gloss paint on an exterior surface due to chemical deterioration and removal by weather.
- The sound or action of a click.
- Having the characteristics of clinker.
- The act of wrapping or covering with a cloak.
- The material from which cloaks are made.
- A time measurement made according to a clock.
- The action of the verb cluck.
- A young, small, or immature cock.
- Resembling a cone or some aspect of one.
- A hard, crisp biscuit
- crackling (fried pork fat)
- In a cranky manner.
- A creature that lives in the dark.
- Dark; darkening.
- obscure; done or happening 'in the dark' or unseen.
- In the dark; in obscurity.
- Resembling dawn or some aspect of it.
- To make unlike; to disguise.
- The land area surrounding a dock, especially the renovated or gentrified areas surrounding a former dock.
- Resembling down (soft immature feathers) or some aspect of it.
- The transmission of a signal from a satellite to a receiving station on earth; or the means of this transmission.
- Transmission of data from a network, usually wireless, to the user.
- To transmit a signal from a satellite to a terrestrial receiving station.
- A little or insignificant duke.
- Resembling a dune or some aspect of one.
- Norwegian Elkhound, a breed of dog from Norway for hunting elk.
- Any Scandinavian breed of dog bred to hunt elk.
- To put into a kennel.
- To kindle; to arouse or evoke.
- Joined together, linked.
- An act of blinking one's eyelids one time.
- A moment; a very short period of time.
- a village and former royal burgh in council area, Scotland
- Resembling a fang.
- a small city in South Dakota, USA
- Resembling a faun or some aspect of one.
- Resembling a fawn or some aspect of one.
- Resembling a fern.
- The act by which something is flicked.
- A mineral containing arsenic, hydrogen, manganese, and oxygen.
- The process of adding small particles to a surface for the sake of texture.
- A material textured in this way.
- An Indian bustard (Otis aurita).
- Land held in villeinage, being distributed among the folk, or people, at the pleasure of the lord of the manor, and taken back at his discretion.
- A city in Georgia in the United States
- Resembling a glen or some aspect of one.
- Resembling a gnat or some aspect of one; tiny, insignificant.
- Resembling a gong or some aspect of one.
- Resembling a hand.
- The act of one who heckles.
- The preparation of flax for spinning using special combs called hackles.
- Projecting like a horn.
- Of a hard substance, similar to horn.
- Resembling a hymn in form or sound
- A glare in the sky caused by reflection of light from an ice field.
- A town in Derbyshire, England.
- The capital city of Crete, Greece.
- Resembling iron or some aspect of it.
- In a joking manner.
- name, one of the modern spelling variants of Caitlin.
- an East Indian convolvulaceous plant.
- The dried seeds of this plant, used as a purgative or anthelmintic.
- A monoclinic-prismatic mineral containing aluminum, hydrogen, oxygen, potassium, and sulfur.
- A decapeptide kinin, produced in the kidneys, that causes dilation of renal blood vessels and increased water excretion
- Containing or relating to kaolin.
- Of, or pertaining to, Karelia or its people, culture or language.
- Someone from Karelia
- A language closely related to Finnish, spoken in Karelia, Russia and Finland.
- Old rope or iron chains wound around a cable.
- A state in western Malaysia which has Kota Bharu as its capital.
- Full of kernels; resembling kernels; of the nature of kernels.
- A thudding or thunking sound.
- To make a thudding or thunking sound.
- A county of the Republic of Ireland, in the province of Leinster.
- The capital city of Kilkenny county
- A unit of force equal to one thousand dynes.
- Destitute of kindness; unnatural.
- In a kindly manner.
- Small pieces of wood and twigs used to start a fire.
- The act by which something is kindled.
- The main bolt of a structure, especially the bolt in a motor vehicle that links the chassis to the axle, providing the steering pivot.
- A popular South African food fish; .
- Resembling a king or some aspect of one.
Possible word length