Page 1 from 2
Total results: 1971
- A rounded protuberance, handle, or control switch.
- A prominent rounded hill.
- A rounded ornament on the hilt of an edged weapon; a pommel.
- A prominent, rounded bump along a mountain ridge.
- (plural) Breasts.
- A penis.
- A contemptible person.
- A dollop, an amount just larger than a spoonful (usually referring to butter)
- A chunky branch-like piece, especially of a ginger rhizome.
- To have sex with.
- Either of two thorny shrublike trees, of the genus Ziziphus, from North Africa and the Middle East; is supposed to be the plant from which Christ's crown of thorns was made.
- The edible berry of
- To blink.
- To shine
- To look.
- To close and reopen both eyes quickly.
- To close and reopen one's eyes to remove (something) from on or around the eyes.
- To wink; to twinkle with, or as with, the eye.
- To see with the eyes half shut, or indistinctly and with frequent winking, as a person with weak eyes.
- To shine, especially with intermittent light; to twinkle; to flicker; to glimmer, as a lamp.
- To flash on and off at regular intervals.
- To flash headlights on a car at.
- To send a signal with a lighting device.
- To perform the smallest action that could solicit a response.
- To shut out of sight; to evade; to shirk.
- To trick; to deceive.
- To turn slightly sour, or blinky, as beer, milk, etc.
- To teleport, mostly for short distances
- The act of very quickly closing both eyes and opening them again.
- The time needed to close and reopen one's eyes.
- A text formatting feature that causes text to disappear and reappear as a form of visual emphasis.
- A glimpse or glance.
- gleam; glimmer; sparkle
- The dazzling whiteness about the horizon caused by the reflection of light from fields of ice at sea; iceblink
- Boughs cast where deer are to pass, in order to turn or check them.
- An ability that allows teleporting, mostly for short distances
- A metal bridle formerly used as a torture device to hold the head of a scold and restrain the tongue
- A sort of bridle with wooden side pieces.
- To put someone in the branks
- To hold up and toss the head; applied to horses as spurning the bit.
- To prance; to caper.
- The edge, margin, or border of a steep place, as of a precipice; a bank or edge,
- The edge or border
- A city in Utah, USA, and county seat of Kane County.
- Of a person, an object, or the weather: very hot; boiling, broiling, roasting.
- An action in which something is baked.
- The way in which something is baked.
- The production of a batch of baked product.
- Piled high.
- Of a cheque, deposited in a bank.
- To wave and/or to nod to somebody with the intention to make the person come closer.
- To seem attractive and inviting
- A sign made without words; a beck.
- A children's game similar to hide and seek in which children who have been "caught" may escape if they see another hider beckon to them.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; trick; cheat.
- To knit.
- To girdle or encircle.
- To know about; have knowledge of; recognise; understand; be aware (of); be knowledgeable about.
- To acknowledge; own; confess.
- The sport of riding a bicycle.
- (of eyes, people) blinking repeatedly, prone to blink.
- (of lights, shining objects) flickery, prone to flicker
- (of milk) Turned somewhat sour.
- in digital photography, a flashing pixel.
- An immigrant from Central Europe.
- A brawny or coarse person.
- a punishment device, especially for scolding women, consisting of a cage to enclose the head, with a metal gag for the mouth
- bunkmate, someone with which one shares a bunk bed.
- a hut holding a bunk or bunks, a free-standing bedroom separate from the main house, which may or may not have other facilities (a fully outfitted outer house would be a guest house and not a bunkie)
- Senseless talk; nonsense; a piece of nonsense (countable).
- Bombastic political posturing or oratorical display designed only for show or public applause.
- A half-boot.
- A type of boot worn by the ancient Athenian tragic actors; tragic drama, tragedy.
- An instrument of torture for the foot; bootikin.
- To discredit, or expose to ridicule the falsehood or the exaggerated claims of something.
- to throw up a bank so as to confine or to defend; to protect by a bank of earth or stone
- India silk brocaded with flowers in silver or gold.
- Resembling a knob.
- Having many knobs or knob-like projections.
- pleasantly small
- To remove a bank from; to open by, or as if by, the removal of a bank.
- To deprive of the bark.
- To cause to disembark; to land.
- Support, especially financial.
- A liner or other material added behind or underneath.
- Musicians and vocalists who support the main performer
- That which provides support for the main performer
- A geographical region in the southeast of Europe, roughly equivalent to the area covered by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia (and Kosovo), sometimes including Romania and Slovenia.
- A frustration or disappointment; a check.
- The capital of Thailand. Also known as “Krung Thep” or “Krungthep” (
- The business of managing a bank.
- The occupation of managing or working in a bank.
- A horizontal turn.
- A mechanical component to prevent vibration in a timepiece, etc.
- The battlement on the exterior fortification of a castle in northern England and parts of Scotland; a barbican.
- The act of one who basks.
- A person who dresses in a manner that is not socially acceptable and therewith is supposed to reject of conventional norms of thought and behavior; nonconformist in dress and behavior
- A person associated with the Beat Generation of the 1950s and 1960s or its style.
- To treat as a knave.
- To call (someone) a knave.
- to labour, toil; belabour
- To bestow thanks upon; to thank.
- To think about, to recollect.
- To think (something or somebody) or (followed by clause); to remind oneself, to consider, to reflect upon.
- To meditate, ponder; to consider.
- To determine, resolve.
- To signify by some visible object; show by signs or tokens.
- To foreshow by present signs; indicate something future by that which is seen or known.
- To deprive (a river) of its lower course or trunk by submergence or erosion of the land by the sea.
- An anvil with two projecting taper ends.
- (To cause) to be or become black.
- To make dirty.
- To defame or sully.
- To cook (meat or fish) by coating with pepper, etc., and quickly searing in a hot pan.
- To become black.
- A heavy, loosely woven fabric, usually large and woollen, used for warmth while sleeping or resting.
- A layer of anything.
- A thick rubber mat used in the offset printing process to transfer ink from the plate to the paper being printed.
- A streak or layer of blubber in whales.
- In general; covering or encompassing everything.
- To cover with, or as if with, a blanket.
- To traverse or complete thoroughly.
- To toss in a blanket by way of punishment.
- To take the wind out of the sails of (another vessel) by sailing to windward of her.
- in a blank manner, especially showing no emotion or expression
- A coarse woollen fabric, used for floor cloths, to cover carpets, etc.
- A diminutive of body, forming part of the exclamatory phrase "odd's bodikin", a corruption of God's body.
- A heavy object or moveable support placed at one or both ends of a row of books for the purpose of keeping them upright.
- Something that comes before, after, or at both sides of something else.
- To come before and after, or at both sides of.
- The act or process of writing something down in a book or books, e.g. in accounting.
- A reservation for a service, such as accommodation in an hotel.
- The engagement of a performer for a particular performance.
- The issuing of a caution which is usually written down in a book, and results in a yellow card or (after two bookings) a red card, that is to say, the player is sent from the field of play.
- The process of photographing, fingerprinting and recording identifying data of a suspect following arrest.
- A person belonging to an autochthonous South Slavic people living mainly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Sandžak region of Serbia and Montenegro.
- A person typically characterized by their ties to the Bosnian historical region, traditional adherence to Islam, and common culture and language.
- A knot that has two loops and two loose ends, either used decoratively, or to tie shoelaces.
- The act of applying brakes.
- To become, or make, brisk; to hasten.
- The craft or profession of a broker; mediation in a sale or transaction.
- The action of a broker agent; exchange of messages or transactions involving a software agent.
- A city in Russia, administrative centre of Bryansk oblast.
- The act or process of soaking or boiling cloth in an alkaline liquid in the operation of bleaching.
- The liquid used in this process.
- A washing.
- The process of breaking up or pulverizing ores.
- (of a quadruped) The act of bucking, or kicking both hind legs upward.
- A service issue rifle.
- A traditional form of Japanese puppetry.
- A city in California
- A heavy cotton canvas, used for convertible tops for cars in the early 20th century
- The outer edge of the bend in a stream or river, where the water cuts into the bank leaving the opposite side flat.
- A large baleen whale, Balaenoptera physalus, that has a ridge on its back; the fin whale.
- The Japanese art of flower arrangement.
- An arrangement of flowers in this style.
- To break in; break into; make an incursion into; insert into; interrupt.
- A sudden violent inroad or incursion; an irruption.
- a blot of ink
- a dark, shapeless object
- one of the pictures used as stimuli in the Rorschach inkblot test
- Having a knob or knobs.
- The hart in its second year; a young deer
- A small knob.
- To give a knobbly surface to.
- To produce wrought iron by treating (semirefined puddled iron) on a hearth before shingling.
- Having a covering of small knobs.
- An independent city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- A young lamb, a very young sheep.
- A term of endearment.
- male servant or other attendant (regardless of age), employed to bear a torch or other light abroad at night
- An area of mud, possibly submerged, near the edge of a body of water.
- A metal-headed with a large highly lofted head. Replaced by a or in a modern set of clubs.
- To strike, or take a shot, with a niblick.
- Resembling a nib or some aspect of one.
- Not a bank
- An institution, especially a financial institution, which is not a bank
- That which is not a book.
- A bank or mole to defend against the sea.
- A monarch of a polity that is in turn part of another kingdom.
- The low-cut back of a woman's dress.
- To bake in the sun.
- To sunbathe.
- A session of sunbathing.
- The bark of the oak (or other trees) used as a source of tannin
- The spent bark used as a ground covering
- Not baked or cooked.
- To remove or clear a block or obstruction from.
- To free or make available.
- to stop braking, to release the brake(s)
- to release the brakes of (a car, wheel)
- To reopen something bricked up.
- To repair a device that was bricked (rendered inoperative).
- Opposing banks (financial institutions).
- A band that passes over the back of a horse and holds up the shafts of a carriage.
- A move in which the performer bends backwards until the hands touch the floor or catches him/herself with the hands
- To perform such a move.
- The series of vertebrae, separated by disks, that encloses and protects the spinal cord, and runs down the middle of the back in vertebrate animals.
- Any fundamental support, structure, or infrastructure.
- Courage, fortitude, or strength.
- Land that lies behind or beyond some primary settlement or development.
- Spin applied to a ball in order to slow it, change its flight, or stop it when it lands.
- To spin (a ball) with this motion.
- To play a section of a record in reverse, as a disc jockey; to apply spinback.
- To deflect air into the back of a sail or of a vessel
- The flow of air so deflected
- To wind backwards.
- A city in Kazakhstan, rented and administered by Russia, constructed to service Baikonur Cosmodrome, since 1995 also called Baikonur.
- Of or relating to the Balkan peninsula.
- Acceptable to a bank.
- Certain to bring profit and success (especially in the entertainment industry).
- passbook, chequebook
- A roll of banknotes or other paper currency, carried in lieu of a wallet.
- The monetary assets of a person or organization.
- To fund a project; to underwrite something.
- In a condition of bankruptcy; unable to pay one's debts.
- Having been legally declared insolvent.
- Destitute of, or wholly lacking (something once possessed, or something one should possess).
- To force into bankruptcy.
- One who becomes unable to pay his or her debts; an insolvent person.
- A trader who secretes himself, or does certain other acts tending to defraud his creditors.
- Of or pertaining to Joseph Banks, English botanist and naturalist.
- Of or pertaining to Iain Banks (born 1954) or his writings, most notably a utopian style of science fiction.
- The land by a riverbank.
- The person who directs the operation of a crane or larger vehicle from the point near where loads are attached and detached.
- Resembling a barn
- Resembling a bean or some aspect of one.
- The pelt of a bear, especially when used as a rug.
- A tall ceremonial hat worn by members of some British regiments for ceremonial occasions; a busby.
- A coarse, shaggy, woollen cloth for overcoats.
- One who, or that which, beckons.
- To make dim, or to darken, or obscure.
- A recently married man, especially one who has long held out against marriage.
- betrothed or engaged to be married
- Wearing a bikini.
- A preparation, containing lampblack, used to produce a shiny black coating.
- Shoe polish.
- damnable, damned
- Resembling or related to a blanket.
- An instance of something being blanked out.
- A metalworking process to form the rough shape of a sheet-metal workpiece.
- The reduction of the brightness of the scanning beam to zero when it needs to be moved without updating the picture.
- One with bad eyes.
- A dim-witted or stupid person; an idiot.
- That or who blinks or blink.
- The act of something that blinks.
- The act by which something is blocked; an obstruction.
- The precise movement and positioning of actors on a stage in order to facilitate the performance of a play, ballet, film or opera (originally planned using miniature blocks).
- Blocks used to support (a building, etc.) temporarily.
- A feature that prevents a keyboard from registering multiple simultaneous keypresses that would cause ghosting.
- An American migratory songbird, resembling a blackbird with the bill of a finch
- Resembling or characteristic of bone.
- A South African antelope of genus
- An ace and a ten as a starting hand in Texas hold 'em as the cards are the first and last in a top straight
- In Anglo-Saxon society, land held by charter or written title, free from all fief, fee, service, and/or fines. Such was formerly held chiefly by the nobility and denominated freeholders.
- A short-length or compact book, typically under one hundred pages.
- A brushy rural area or location.
- To camp in a dry brushy location.
- To stay in a recreational vehicle in a remote location, without connections to water, power, or sewer services.
- A small boot or gaiter.
- The boot (torture device).
- A covering for the foot or hand, worn as a cure for the gout.
- A railroad employee responsible for a train's brakes, couplings etc.
- A person employed to work the steam engine or other machinery that raises the coal from the mine.
- A person who pulls the brake lever in the sport of bobsleigh.
- The act by which something is broken.
- A change of a vowel to a diphthong
- A form of ornamentation in which groups of short notes are used instead of long ones
- The act of pelting with bricks.
- a city in Massachusetts, USA, which is one of the two county seats of
- a small town in Montana, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Pennsylvania, USA.
- a town in Ontario, Canada. The name is formed from Brant, Greenock and Walkerton, places that merged into Brockton.
- a township in parish, Shropshire, England
- In a broken manner.
- With spaces between words, especially due to emotion.
- of German origin. Widely known as the surname of the Austrian composer (1824-96).
- Menyanthes trifoliata, a plant with racemes of white or reddish flowers and intensely bitter leaves, sometimes used in medicine.
- A horn of a buck.
- The royal fern, Osmunda regalis.
- The skin of a male deer, a buck.
- Clothing made from buckskin.
- A grayish yellow in colour.
- A soft strong leather, usually yellowish or grayish in color, made of deerskin.
- A person clothed in buckskin, particularly an American soldier of the Revolutionary war.
- breeches made of buckskin.
- Of a grayish yellow in colour.
- One who sleeps in the same area as another person.
- Especially, one who shares a bunk bed.
- Wearing buskins.
- Trodden by buskins.
- A circular device attached to a door, the rotation of which permits the unlatching of the door.
- An act of blinking one's eyelids one time.
- A moment; a very short period of time.
- A topically organized book of reference on a certain field of knowledge, regardless of size.
- A single page containing the alphabet, covered with a sheet of transparent horn, formerly used for teaching children to read.The American Dictionary of Printing and Bookmaking by W.W. Pasko (1894)
- A legal textbook that gives a basic overview of a particular area of law.
- A glare in the sky caused by reflection of light from an ice field.
- Any of various plants that bear dark berries, or the berries themselves:
- Ilex verticillata, American winterberry
- Any plant of the genus Phytolacca, especially Phytolacca americana, the pokeweed.
- Any of several unrelated eucalypts that have dark, deeply furrowed bark.
- The hard wood of these trees, as used in building and construction.
- a river in Maine, USA, which flows into the Atlantic Ocean.
- a small town in South Dakota, USA
- a variety of potato originating in Maine.
- A group of large insectivorous passerine birds of the genus Tyrannus.
- The main bolt of a structure, especially the bolt in a motor vehicle that links the chassis to the axle, providing the steering pivot.
- Possessing a bumpy surface; knobbly.
- The hart in its second year; a young deer.
- Resembling a knob.
- Capable of being known, understood or comprehended.
- The skin of a very young sheep, especially prepared with the fleece still attached. A very fine form of leather.
- Capable of being linked.
- The American red-bellied snipe (Macrorhamphus scolopaceus).
- A town in Victoria, Australia.
- A village in Nassau County, New York, United States.
- A small motorcycle, rarely street-legal.
- A Capital: Lincoln; largest city: Omaha.
- A band worn around the neck.
- To attach a around the
- Any flowering plant of the genus
- Describing sediments deposited on a floodplain from suspensions in floodwaters
- The act of giving a rebuke.
- Capable of being sunk.
- A small boat that can be sailed, rowed, poled or sculled, predominantly associated with in New Jersey.
- A paltry fellow; a sneak.
- A book containing songs.
- Baked by the heat of the sun.
- A glimpse or flash of the sun.
- A natural phenomenon in which sunlight obscured over a relatively large area penetrates the obscuring material in a localized space, e.g. through a hole in cloud cover.
- An instrument of torture for compressing the thumb; a thumbscrew.
- Having no back
- Having no (or few) backers
- Not having been banked.
- Not served by a bank.
- Of or pertaining to Abkhazia, a disputed territory in Georgia.
- A native or inhabitant of Abkhazia, a region in the Caucasus.
- The Abkhaz language, spoken in Abkhazia, a region in the Caucasus.
- The bone of the ankle.
- Unfavorable to black people, often specifically African Americans
- To perform inferences, starting with a list of goals (or a hypothesis) and working backwards from the consequent to the antecedent.
- A rebate or chase in masonry left to receive a permanent slab or other filling.
- A circuit board that connects several connectors in parallel to each other, so that each pin of each connector is linked to the same relative pin of all the other connectors, forming a computer bus.
- The preparatory stroke preceding that which produces contact with the target. Normally associated with sports using an implement such as a bat, club, racket or stick.
- The manufacture of bags.
- The state or quality of being balky.
- in a balking manner
- Prevented from growing, by having the bark too firm or close.
- With barking sounds.
- Resembling a basin or some aspect of one.
- The stem of a bean plant, proverbially fast growing and tall.
- A tall, slim person.
- A small or young beaver.
- A small hat made of beaver fur.
- That beckons.
- Such a wave or similar action.
- The skill or act of making beds (arranging the sheets, etc.).
- Knotted again and again; covered with knots.
- A standard by which something is evaluated or measured.
- A surveyor's mark made on some stationary object and shown on a map; used as a reference point.
- A computer program that is executed to assess the performance of the runtime environment.
- To measure the performance of (an item) relative to another similar item in an impartial scientific manner.
- work performed at a workbench
- Petty quarreling. Usually considered a childish behaviour, although often applied to adults.
- An earthy carbonate of iron containing considerable carbonaceous matter, valuable as an iron ore.
- A town in Lancashire, England
- Darkened to the point of appearing black.
- The state, property or quality of being black.
- The result or product of being black.
- The characteristic of being blank.
- The characteristic of being bleak.
- Wearing blinkers or blinders.
- Having tunnel vision; unable to see what is happening around one.
- Quality of being booky.
- A small stall where books are sold.
- A rack for holding books; a bookrack.
- A stand, made for holding books open.
- The state or quality of being bosky.
- The manufacture of bows (for archery or for musical instruments).
- a town in Berkshire, England.
- Resembling a brain or some aspect of one.
- Disordered in the understanding; giddy; thoughtless.
- Work done with the brain; mental effort.
- Someone who operates the winch in a mine.
- A brakeman; a railroad employee responsible for a train's brakes, couplings etc.
- Dangerously fast; hell-for-leather.
- A fall that breaks the neck.
- A dangerous steep place from which one could fall.
- A kiln in which bricks are baked.
- The property of being brisk.
- A city in South Dakota, USA
- A city in Oregon, USA.
- a town in Massachusetts, USA, which is an exclave of
- a former village in Missouri, USA, now part of the city of
- a town in New Hampshire, USA.
- a neighbourhood in Pennsylvania, USA.
- a town in Vermont, USA.
- A bird, the dowitcher or red-breasted snipe.
- To create a rule, regulation, or law only to then violate it.
- A city in Germany; Braunschweig.
- Any of several towns in the United States and elsewhere.
- A suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- The state of being brusk
- A hound for hunting deer.
- trousers and other clothing made from buckskin
- Any of several, often thorny shrubs or small trees, especially
- the family Rhamnaceae, the buckthorn family,
- especially genus Rhamnus,
- especially the or Rhamnus cathartica.
- also genus Frangula, especially Frangula alnus, the alder buckthorn.
- Hippophae, the sea buckthorn.
- The characteristic of being bulky, or of having bulk.
- a large non-venomous colubrid snake endemic to the central United States, northern Mexico, and southwestern Canada.
- Befitting a bumpkin.
- The taking onboard of bunker fuel
- The illicit removal of oil from a pipeline or other distribution system
- A building providing sleeping quarters for workers, especially in a rural setting.
- An armed guard or watchman.
- One who is prone to butt in, interrupt, or get involved where (s)he is not welcome.
- (usually buttinski) A robust portable one-piece telephone instrument with clips, used by technicians and lines staff for testing telephone circuits or making a temporary connection to a telephone line.
- Resembling a cabin or some aspect of one.
- The small prominent bone of the cheek.
- a town on the north side of the River in council area, Scotland
- A small European woodpecker (Picus minor).
- The act of showing something to be false (or bunkum)
- Whose work confines him or her to a desk.
- Able to be drunk (as liquid).
- Safe to drink.
- Of good or satisfactory quality.
- That which can be drunk.
- A city and port in southern Croatia on the Adriatic Sea.
- An English habitational surname for someone who lived in any of several places named "fair bank" etc.
- A city in Alaska, USA.
- Eligible for franking, a system of tax credit.
- Any bill that is legal tender in the US (originally printed with green and black ink) issued by the Federal Reserve.
- The United States dollar.
- A unit of American currency issued during the Civil War by the Treasury Department.
- An urban district of Bristol, England between Easton, Eastville and Whitehall
- A large civil cemetery in this district
- One who is stooped or hunched over.
- A deformed upper spinal column in the shape of a hump in the back.
- A person with kyphosis, a spinal deformity that causes a hunched over appearance.
- A city in western Austria, and the capital of the federal state of Tyrol.
- Of, pertaining to, or taking place between two or more banks (financial institutions).
- A North Caucasian language spoken in Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia, Russia, also known as East Circassian.
- A paving stone that forms part of a kerb
- The action of the verb to kibitz.
- a suburb in the London Borough of England
- a village in district, Warwickshire, England
- a suburb of Victoria, Australia.
- a village municipality in region, Quebec, Canada.
- a town in Indiana, USA.
- a CDP in Nevada, USA.
- a town in New York, USA.
- a small city in Texas, USA.
- A small, active antelope of South Africa.
- Capable of being kneaded, or worked into a mass.
- A silicate mineral, a manganese variety of fayalite that forms dark green orthorhombic crystals.
- That can be knitted or used as material for knitting.
- A wooden stick like a club, used in southern Africa.
- A stick with a rounded knob at the end.
- One who refuses to join, or withdraws from, a trade union.
- The cloudberry, Rubus chamaemorus.
- An atmospheric brightness seen from sea over distant snow-covered land in arctic regions.
- A mass or shred of chromatin-staining material outside of the nucleus in the cytoplasm.
- Of, or pertaining to, Nebraska or its culture
- A native or resident of the state of Nebraska in the United States of America.
- An instance of news broadcasting.
- A motor car whose rear window makes an angle with its back segment
- An alloy of copper and zinc once used as imitation gold for cheap jewelry.
- Made of pinchbeck.
- Sham; spurious, artificial; being a cheap substitution; only superficially attractive.
- The springbok.
- The pronghorn.
- surrounded by rocks
- the governor of a sanjak
- A Japanese variety of goldfish
- Having the skin adhering closely and rigidly to the flesh; hidebound.
- A low shrubby type of sumac,
- A type of women's shoe having a strap behind the heel or ankle
- A darter: any bird of the genus Anhinga.
- A wryneck
- The bite of a snake.
- A mixture of cider and lager.
- One of a pair of lip piercings below the lower lip, supposed to resemble the fangs of a snake.
- (1902–2968), American writer.
- A composition of substances which in combustion emit a suffocating odour, formerly used in naval warfare.
- Able to be thought or imagined; conceivable; feasible or possible.
- Morally acceptable or legal (rare).
- Such that it can be thought.
- Any animal with a thorny back, especially marine animals, such as:
- The ( a species of ray in the north-eastern Pacific Ocean.
- The or ( a species of ray in the Atlantic Ocean.
- The ( a fish endemic to Australia.
- A Nazi death camp in occupied Poland during World War II, located in a forest north-east of Warsaw.
- To recall to mind; remember; recollect.
- To consider; think about; bethink.
- That cannot be asked.
- Something that cannot be asked.
- To unsay; to annul or cancel.
- To change one's mind.
- Not paved or blocked up with bricks.
- A vessel that receives the wort as it flows from the mashing tub.
- To bake insufficiently, or less than usual
- That cannot be faked.
- That is not capable of being taken.
- Any of several perennial flowering plants, of the genus Trillium, having flowers with three petals.
- Any plant of the genus Arum, especially the cuckoopint.
- A sturdy bench or table at which manual work is done by a carpenter, machinist and so on
- A failure that leads to further misfortune.
- A false friend; a secret enemy.
- A friend at one's back; a backer; one who does his best for another; a supporter.
- A hangnail.
- Less important in a scene.
- One's social heritage, or previous life; what one did in the past.
- A part of the picture that depicts scenery to the rear or behind the main subject; context.
- Information relevant to the current situation about past events; history.
- A less important feature of scenery (as opposed to foreground).
- The image or color over which a computer's desktop items are shown (e.g. icons or application windows).
- A type of activity on a computer that is not normally visible to the user.
- To put in a position that is not prominent.
- A region comprising parts of what is now northeastern Afghanistan and southeastern Tajikistan.
- A province of Afghanistan, Badakhshan Province.
- Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province, or Kūhistoni Badakhshon, a province of Tajikistan.
- Relating to, or supporting the revolutionary anarchism of
- Agent noun of bankroll; one who bankrolls.
- Resembling a banner
- So as to resemble a banner
- A small fish, the three-spined stickleback.
- Having the neck bare.
- An act of jeering or heckling.
- The social and artistic ideas associated with beatniks
- The pelt of a beaver.
- Dim, dark, or obscure
- The practice or profession of keeping and caring for bees.
- The manufacture of bells.
- Of or relating to or his system of idealism.
Possible word length