Page 1 from 7
Total results: 6925
- from Japanese.
- A cross shaped like a T with a loop at the top, the Egyptian hieroglyph representing the Egyptian triliteral and often used as an amulet or charm for this concept.
- A tau cross.
- An afro-centric symbol of spiritualism, esp. as it relates to Kemetic spiritualism.
- Problematic blocking of a software application's user interface due to slow operations or poor interface design.
- A short spur or stiff projection from the trunk or branch of a tree, such as the stunted dead branch of a fir
- A peg or hook for hanging something on
- One of the points of a stag's horn or a tine
- A knot in a piece of wood or the base of a branch
- A pointed rock or crag
- A small cask or barrel; a keg or noggin
- The woodpecker
- To hang something on a peg
- To kill (a player character) who ganked you
- To shape a vitreous mineral (flint, obsidian, chert etc.) by breaking away flakes, often forming a sharp edge or point.
- To rap or strike sharply.
- To bite; to bite off; to break short.
- To make a sound of snapping.
- A sharp blow or slap.
- A protuberance; a swelling; a knob.
- The crest of a hill
- A small hill
- Either of two thorny shrublike trees, of the genus Ziziphus, from North Africa and the Middle East; is supposed to be the plant from which Christ's crown of thorns was made.
- The edible berry of
- to make naked, bare, expose
- A police spy or informer.
- An unpleasant person, especially one who makes things difficult for others; a spoilsport.
- To watch; to observe.
- To serve or behave as a spy or informer.
- To annoy or irritate.
- To complain.
- To stop.
- To masturbate.
- To masturbate; to give a hand job to.
- To engage in wank.
- An act of masturbation.
- An undesirable person
- Nonsense, rubbish.
- Ridiculous, circular or inappropriately elaborate argument about something, especially if obnoxious, pretentious or unsubstantial.
- The name of many places in the United States of America:
- a town in Alabama.
- a statutory town in Colorado
- a town in Henry Township, Indiana.
- a small city in Iowa.
- an unincorporated community in Kansas.
- a village in Michigan.
- an unincorporated community in Missouri.
- an unincorporated community in Nebraska.
- a village in New York.
- a large city in Ohio
- a borough in Pennsylvania.
- an unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- The skeletal joint which connects the foot with the leg; the uppermost portion of the foot and lowermost portion of the leg, which contain this skeletal joint.
- To walk.
- To cyclically angle the foot at the ankle while pedaling, to maximize the amount of work applied to the pedal during each revolution.
- The personification of death in Breton mythology.
- The hooked goad that is used in India to control elephants.
- an unincorporated community in Indiana, USA.
- a city in Minnesota, USA
- a tiny village in Nebraska, USA.
- A metal bridle formerly used as a torture device to hold the head of a scold and restrain the tongue
- A sort of bridle with wooden side pieces.
- To put someone in the branks
- To hold up and toss the head; applied to horses as spurning the bit.
- To prance; to caper.
- The large spiral shell of several species of sea conch, much used in making bangles, especially
- To eat noisily; to champ or chomp
- A loud, hard sound of metal hitting metal.
- To make a clanking sound
- To cause to sound with a clank.
- A hypothetical grouping of a dozen small language families spoken in California, Arizona, and Mexico.
- fascinated with objects, events, or experiences which seem ordinary to others.
- ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense, especially as perceived by Greek philosophers
- A city in Utah, USA, and county seat of Kane County.
- A white or cream-coloured robe worn by men in the African Great Lakes region.
- Hibiscus cannabinus, an annual or biennial herbaceous plant found mainly in Asia.
- The fibre obtained from this plant, similar to jute.
- a city, peninsula and river in Alaska
- A large wild ass, native to the Tibetan Plateau.
- name used by Hindus.
- name used by Hindus and Sikhs.
- in its various senses.
- A knot or burl in a tree.
- A boy; especially, a boy servant.
- Any male servant; a menial.
- A tricky, deceitful fellow; a dishonest person; a rogue; a villain.
- A playing card marked with the figure of a servant or soldier; a jack.
- To work and press into a mass, usually with the hands; especially, to work, as by repeated pressure with the knuckles, into a well mixed mass, the materials of bread, cake, etc.
- To treat or form as if by kneading; to beat.
- To make an alternating pressing motion with the two front paws.
- To mix thoroughly; form into a homogeneous compound.
- The carcass of a whale after the blubber has been removed.
- Tall, slim, and rather ungraceful or awkward.
- Unpleasantly dirty and disgusting.
- An orange citrus fruit Citrus unshiu, originating from Japan, about the size of a tangerine.
- Not wearing any clothes.
- Lacking some clothing; clothed only in underwear.
- Glib, without decoration, put bluntly.
- Characterized by the nakedness of the people concerned or to whom the described noun is attributed.
- Unaided, unaccompanied.
- Unprotected, uncovered; without a condom.
- Resourceless, poor, lacking means.
- Lacking or devoid of something.
- Blank, clean, empty.
- Barren, having no foliage, unvegetated.
- Uncomfortable or vulnerable, as if missing something important.
- Without any additives, or without some component that would usually be included.
- Of a singularity, not hidden within an event horizon and thus observable from other parts of spacetime.
- A small drum, of Arabic origin, and the forebear of the European kettledrum.
- A city/village in Kansas, US.
- Irritated, in a bad mood; disparaging.
- a palm tree of New Zealand.
- Made from the wood of the oak tree. Also in metaphorical uses, suggesting robustness.
- A long, broad and thick piece of timber, as opposed to a board which is less thick.
- A political issue that is of concern to a faction or a party of the people and the political position that is taken on that issue.
- Physical exercise in which one holds a pushup position for a measured length of time.
- A stupid person, idiot.
- That which supports or upholds.
- To cover something with planking.
- To bake (fish, etc.) on a piece of cedar lumber.
- To lay down, as on a plank or table; to stake or pay cash.
- To harden, as hat bodies, by felting.
- To splice together the ends of slivers of wool, for subsequent drawing.
- To pose for a photograph while lying rigid, face down, arms at side, in an unusual place.
- An evil deed; a malicious trick, an act of cruel deception.
- A practical joke or mischievous trick.
- To adorn in a showy manner; to dress or equip ostentatiously.
- To make ostentatious show.
- To perform a practical joke on; to trick.
- To call someone's phone and promptly hang up
- Full of gambols or tricks.
- The part of the leg between the knee and the ankle.
- Meat from that part of an animal.
- A redshank or greenshank, various species of Old World wading birds in the genus Tringa having distinctly colored legs.
- A straight, narrow part of an object, such as a key or an anchor; shaft; stem.
- The handle of a pair of shears, connecting the ride to the neck.
- The center part of a fishhook between the eye and the hook, the 'hook' being the curved part that bends toward the point.
- A protruding part of an object, by which it is or can be attached.
- The metal part on a curb bit that falls below the mouthpiece, which length controls the severity of the leverage action of the bit, and to which the reins of the bridle are attached.
- A poorly played golf shot in which the ball is struck by the part of the club head that connects to the shaft.
- An improvised stabbing weapon; a shiv.
- A loop forming an eye to a button.
- The space between two channels of the Doric triglyph.
- A large ladle for molten metal, fitted with long bars for handling it.
- The body of a type; between the shoulder and the foot.
- The part of the sole beneath the instep connecting the broader front part with the heel.
- Flat-nosed pliers, used by opticians for nipping off the edges of pieces of glass to make them round.
- The end or remainder, particularly of a period of time.
- The main part or beginning of a period of time.
- To travel on foot.
- To stab, especially with an improvised blade.
- To remove another's trousers, especially in jest; to depants.
- To hit or kick the ball in an unintended direction.
- To fall off, as a leaf, flower, or capsule, on account of disease affecting the supporting footstalk; usually followed by
- A double-edged, leaf-shaped, typically bronze dagger formerly used in Ireland and Scotland
- Resembling or relating to snakes.
- Windy; winding; twisty; sinuous, wavy.
- sly; cunning; deceitful.
- Covered with serpents; having serpents.
- One who sneaks; one who moves stealthily to acquire an item or information.
- A cheat; a con artist; a trickster
- An informer; a tell-tale.
- A ball bowled so as to roll along the ground; a daisy-cutter
- A sneaker; a tennis shoe.
- To creep or go stealthily; to come or go while trying to avoid detection, as a person who does not wish to be seen.
- To take something stealthily without permission.
- To hide, especially in a mean or cowardly manner.
- (informal, especially with on) To inform an authority about another's misdemeanours; to tell tales; to grass.
- In advance; before release to the general public.
- In a stealthy or surreptitious manner.
- To beat, smack or slap a person's buttocks, with the bare hand or other object, as punishment, gesture, or form of sexual interaction.
- To soundly defeat, to trounce.
- To move rapidly.
- An instance of spanking, separately or part of a multiple blows-beating; a smack, swat, or slap.
- A slapping sound, as produced by spanking.
- Fashionably elegant.
- A fashionably elegant person.
- Ostentation; bravado.
- To swagger, to show off.
- To cause to make a sharp twanging sound.
- To wake or rouse from sleep.
- To awaken; to cease to sleep; to be awakened; to stir.
- Like a wanker; foolish or objectionable.
- A large Himalayan antelope, Budorcas taxicolor
- A man's knee-length jacket worn in parts of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- To recognize.
- To acknowledge; confess (often with "of" or "on"), reveal, disclose, realize
- a city in Minnesota, USA
- A stuffed jacket worn under the mail, or (later) a jacket plated with mail.
- A spiritual leader in Persia and parts of Central Asia.
- A hydrocarbon containing at least one carbon–carbon triple bond.
- From the Bible Deuteronomy 1.28 A race of bigger than usual people, the sons of Anak, who were living in Canaan at the time of the arrival of Moses and the Israelites
- A region of Cambodia that served as the seat of the Khmer Empire, which flourished from approximately the 9th to 15th centuries.
- Having some specific type of ankle.
- A piece of jewelry/jewellery, resembling a bracelet but worn around the ankle.
- Aslant, or sloping.
- Aslant, or askance, or sideways
- The act or process of posing a question or making a request.
- A request, or petition.
- meaning "son of Atkin (Adam)".
- To cause to become awake.
- To bring into action (something previously dormant); to stimulate.
- To stop sleeping.
- Rare passive participle of awake.
- Of a person, an object, or the weather: very hot; boiling, broiling, roasting.
- An action in which something is baked.
- The way in which something is baked.
- The production of a batch of baked product.
- Piled high.
- Of a cheque, deposited in a bank.
- a punishment device, especially for scolding women, consisting of a cage to enclose the head, with a metal gag for the mouth
- A layer or deposit of caked material.
- A calk (on a horseshoe).
- A plant disease marked by gradual decay.
- A corroding or sloughing ulcer; especially a spreading gangrenous ulcer or collection of ulcers in or about the mouth.
- Anything which corrodes, corrupts, or destroys.
- A kind of wild rose; the dog rose.
- An obstinate and often incurable disease of a horse's foot, characterized by separation of the horny portion and the development of fungoid growths. Usually resulting from neglected thrush.
- An avian disease affecting doves, poultry, parrots and birds of prey, caused by Trichomonas gallinae.
- To affect as a canker; to eat away; to corrode; to consume.
- To infect or pollute; to corrupt.
- To waste away, grow rusty, or be oxidized, as a mineral.
- To be or become diseased, or as if diseased, with canker; to grow corrupt; to become venomous.
- A Canadian.
- A Canadian, especially a French Canadian.
- The French-Canadian dialect.
- A thing from Canada.
- A Canadian pony or horse.
- A member of the professional NHL ice hockey team.
- The fighter-interceptor.
- A type of inflorescence, consisting of a slender axis with many unisexual apetalous flowers along its sides, as in the willow and poplar.
- Weak, unwell.
- Not in good working condition; shaky.
- Grouchy, irritable; easily upset.
- Not in perfect mental working order; eccentric, peculiar.
- Full of spirit; spirited.
- An East Asian cultivar or subspecies of radish (Raphanus raphanistrum subsp. sativus, syn. Raphanus sativus) bearing a large, white, carrot-shaped taproot consumed throughout East and South Asia but grown in North America primarily as a fallow crop for its fast-growing leaves (used as animal fodder) and as a soil ripper.
- Particularly, the usual Japanese cultivar, Japanese radish.
- Closely-related cultivars such as the enormous turnip-shaped Sakurajima or green-and-red watermelon radish.
- To make dark or darker by reducing light.
- To become dark or darker (having less light).
- To make dark or darker in colour.
- To become dark or darker in colour.
- To render gloomy, darker in mood
- To become gloomy, darker in mood
- To blind, impair eyesight
- To be blinded, loose clear vision
- To cloud, obscure, or perplex; to render less clear or intelligible.
- To make foul; to sully; to tarnish.
- to throw up a bank so as to confine or to defend; to protect by a bank of earth or stone
- To place in ranks or in order.
- to tangle or entangle
- trousers, hose
- part of the hind leg of a horse, which is between the stifle and the hock.
- To crave, want or desire.
- A Wahhabi religious militia of the early twentieth century, made up of traditionally nomadic tribesmen, which formed a significant military force of the ruler Ibn Saud and played an important role in establishing him as ruler of most of the Arabian Peninsula in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To cover with a casque or as with a casque.
- A hole where water leaks in.
- A leak inwards.
- The place where water or air is taken into a pipe or conduit; opposed to outlet.
- The beginning of a contraction or narrowing in a tube or cylinder.
- The quantity taken in.
- An act or instance of taking in
- The people taken into an organisation or establishment at a particular time.
- To take or draw in
- A long pole on two wheels, used in hauling logs.
- Any of a number of non-Burman ethnolinguistic groups in Burma, including the Jingpo people.
- A state in central Nigeria.
- The capital of Kaduna state.
- Describing minerals containing potassium
- A hookah.
- A fruit bat, especially the Indian edible fruit bat (
- A small wicker-covered clay pot containing hot coals, worn under clothing in Kashmir to warm the skin.
- A large city in India, in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Kunzea ericoides, the white tea tree of Australia and New Zealand, which can grow at high altitudes and in close proximity to geothermal features such as fumaroles.
- A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in Niger, Nigeria, and Chad.
- name, a variant of Carolyn or Carlene.
- The nucleus of a cell
- A type of Japanese longsword, 日本刀 (にほんとう, nihontō) having a single edge and slight curvature, mostly used by samurais and ninjas.
- a tree endemic to the Philippines. Its fruit is the elephant apple.
- The second largest city of Lithuania.
- of origin.
- name, transferred from the surname.
- A town in the Lake District of England.
- also as a variant of Kendall.
- name, transferred from the surname.
- name of modern usage.
- A city in West Virginia.
- Any palm tree in the genus
- A long Persian trumpet.
- A telegraph operator.
- An employee of vital importance to a business.
- A double-edged sword from India, used ceremonially in Sikhism.
- A religious symbol of Sikhism, having the shape of three swords: a khanda, a chakram and two kirpans.
- An aristocratic lady in the Middle East or South Asia.
- From or pertaining to Khiva.
- Someone from Khiva.
- A prefecture-level city in Khulna District, western Bangladesh
- To seize and detain a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom.
- An instance of kidnapping.
- name, an anglicized form of Ciarán.
- Of or associated with the city of Kiev, especially when referring to the medieval period (c 880–c 1150) when the city dominated the East Slavic lands which today are Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine.
- A resident of Kiev.
- name, a variant spelling of Killian, Anglicized from Cillian.
- A ceremonial sword that must be worn at all times by baptized Sikhs, and one of the five Ks.
- A municipality and a town in Sweden.
- A loud electric horn or alarm.
- To produce a loud, siren-like wail.
- Having a knack; cunning; crafty.
- Having many protuberances, knobs or knots; knotty, rough or rugged.
- Temperamentally rough.
- Having knaps; full of protuberances or humps; knobby
- A low, spreading weed of the genus especially
- common in sandy soil.
- The currency of the former Czechoslovakia, divided into 100 hellers.
- The currency of the Czech Republic, divided into 100 hellers.
- The former currency of Slovakia, divided into 100 haliers.
- A city in northern Greece, capital of the region of West Macedonia.
- An encircling or overhanging wall of rock.
- Nycticebus coucang, the Sunda slow loris.
- The currency of Angola, divided into a hundred cêntimos.
- A base obtained from coal tar.
- a town in council area, Scotland, which was the county town of the historic county of
- a small city in Illinois, USA.
- a ghost town in New Mexico, USA.
- an unincorporated village in Pennsylvania, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Texas, USA.
- an unincorporated community in West Virginia, USA.
- a town in Wisconsin, USA.
- an unincorporated community and former village in Ontario, Canada.
- A city/village in North Dakota.
- The act of forming, causing, or constituting; workmanship; construction.
- Process of growth or development.
- A shrub or small tree native to New Zealand and southeast Australia.
- The wood of this plant.
- Alpha Ceti, a red giant star in the constellation of Cetus
- a CDP in Alaska, USA, and the borough seat of
- A serviette; a (usually rectangular) piece of cloth or paper used at the table for wiping the mouth and hands for cleanliness while eating.
- A nappy (UK), a diaper (American).
- A small scarf worn on the head by Christian women when entering a Roman Catholic church, as a token of modesty.
- A sanitary napkin.
- A river in Germany, a major tributary of the Rhine, mostly flowing through Baden-Württemberg
- Any of several place names, see Wikipedia:Newark.
- a town in Nottinghamshire, England: see
- an unincorporated community in Beech Creek Township, Indiana, USA.
- a city in New Jersey, USA
- a city in Ohio, USA
- Indian corn parched and pounded into meal (powder), used as food by the Native Americans.
- A member of the Nuu-chah-nulth people, an indigenous people from Vancouver Island, Canada
- Nuu-chah-nulth language.
- Used attributively in the names of various units, formulae etc. first devised or worked on by the German physicist (1858–1947), chiefly in the realm of quantum theory.
- A Planck unit.
- Having the character of a prank
- A type of large fan, common on the Indian subcontinent, especially made from a leaf or from cloth, typically hung from the ceiling, designed to cool a room, often operated manually by a servant.
- Swiftly moving.
- Sloping; Having a rake or incline.
- The act or process of using a rake; the going over a space with a rake.
- A space gone over with a rake; also, the work done, or the quantity of hay, grain, etc., collected, by going once over a space with a rake.
- To cause irritation or deep bitterness.
- To fester.
- To rank again; to rank in a different order.
- An ibex of the Himalayas.
- An administrative region under the Ottoman Empire, a subdivision of a vilayet.
- The governor of a sanjak; a sanjakbeg.
- A First Nations people of the Athabaskan-speaking ethnolinguistic group in the Northern Interior of British Columbia, Canada.
- A large highly decorative German/Dutch-style piece of furniture, which combines aspects of a clothing wardrobe, curio, and cabinet.
- Of food, suitable as a snack.
- Difficult to catch due to constantly outwitting the adversaries
- Dishonest; deceitful.
- soaked, saturated; intoxicated
- brand spanking new
- Rather posh, elegant, ritzy.
- alluring; attractive.
- infectious; contagious
- The act by which something is taken.
- A seizure of someone's goods or possessions.
- An apprehension.
- That which has been gained.
- The cash or money received (taken) by a shop or other business; receipts.
- A member of the who supported the Soviet Union's policy of crushing revolts in Hungary in the 1950s and Czechoslovakia in the 1960s by sending army tanks into these countries.
- A person supportive of the policies of the Soviet Union or other authoritarian socialist governments.
- A soldier from a tank regiment.
- A tank engine.
- An expression of gratitude.
- Grateful feelings or thoughts.
- Not akin; not allied by nature; dissimilar.
- To remove a bank from; to open by, or as if by, the removal of a bank.
- To deprive of the bark.
- To cause to disembark; to land.
- To remove a caked mass from.
- To remove from a cask.
- To destroy or take apart; to cause (a made article) to lose its nature.
- To remove a mask from someone.
- To expose, or reveal the true character of someone.
- To remove one's mask.
- To remove from a package or container, particularly with respect to items that had previously been arranged closely and securely in a pack.
- To empty containers that had been packed.
- To analyze a concept or a text.
- To undergo separation of its features into distinct segments.
- To decompress.
- to remove from a parked position
- to remove a car or other vehicle from a parked position
- To release from the fixed position adopted when not in use.
- To remove from a rack.
- To unfasten (something tacked).
- To remove the tack from.
- Occurring during wakefulness.
- The act of becoming awake from sleep, or a period of time spent awake.
- A person who wanks.
- An idiot, a stupid person.
- An annoying person.
- An ineffectual person.
- Someone who shows off too much, a poser or poseur; someone who is overly self-satisfied.
- A salted, and lightly smoked herring or mackerel; a bloater.
- Weak; unstable; unreliable; not to be depended on.
- To make weaker.
- To become weaker.
- a river in North Carolina, USA.
- Someone who yanks, or gives a sudden hard pull
- A brazen lie
- someone who pranks someone, who yanks chains, such as with crank calls
- participle of recognized, confessed, disclosed, revealed, realized
- A thick-walled, dormant cell found in cyanobacteria and green algae
- a plant whose root is used as a red dye.
- The dyeing matter extracted from the plant, giving a deep red colour.
- Other plants of the genus.
- ( a similar plant.
- ( or
- ( a blue-flowered plant with evergreen leaves.
- The American puccoon.
- Any simple aliphatic alcohol
- Of, pertaining to, or derived from an alkene
- Any univalent radical derived from an alkene
- A triple star in the constellation of Orion; Zeta (ζ) Orionis. It is one of the three stars that form Orion's Belt.
- An Eskimo/Inuit sorcerer or shaman.
- Resembling an ant. Often used specifically in reference to apparent size or significance
- With disapproval, skepticism, or suspicion.
- Sideways; obliquely.
- Turned to the side, especially of the eyes.
- Making a tinkling sound.
- An act of awaking, or ceasing to sleep.
- Support, especially financial.
- A liner or other material added behind or underneath.
- Musicians and vocalists who support the main performer
- That which provides support for the main performer
- A geographical region in the southeast of Europe, roughly equivalent to the area covered by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia (and Kosovo), sometimes including Romania and Slovenia.
- A frustration or disappointment; a check.
- The capital of Thailand. Also known as “Krung Thep” or “Krungthep” (
- The business of managing a bank.
- The occupation of managing or working in a bank.
- A horizontal turn.
- A mechanical component to prevent vibration in a timepiece, etc.
- The battlement on the exterior fortification of a castle in northern England and parts of Scotland; a barbican.
- The act of one who basks.
- A person who dresses in a manner that is not socially acceptable and therewith is supposed to reject of conventional norms of thought and behavior; nonconformist in dress and behavior
- A person associated with the Beat Generation of the 1950s and 1960s or its style.
- To treat as a knave.
- To call (someone) a knave.
- To bestow thanks upon; to thank.
- (To cause) to be or become black.
- To make dirty.
- To defame or sully.
- To cook (meat or fish) by coating with pepper, etc., and quickly searing in a hot pan.
- To become black.
- A heavy, loosely woven fabric, usually large and woollen, used for warmth while sleeping or resting.
- A layer of anything.
- A thick rubber mat used in the offset printing process to transfer ink from the plate to the paper being printed.
- A streak or layer of blubber in whales.
- In general; covering or encompassing everything.
- To cover with, or as if with, a blanket.
- To traverse or complete thoroughly.
- To toss in a blanket by way of punishment.
- To take the wind out of the sails of (another vessel) by sailing to windward of her.
- in a blank manner, especially showing no emotion or expression
- A person belonging to an autochthonous South Slavic people living mainly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Sandžak region of Serbia and Montenegro.
- A person typically characterized by their ties to the Bosnian historical region, traditional adherence to Islam, and common culture and language.
- The act of applying brakes.
- A city in Russia, administrative centre of Bryansk oblast.
- A traditional form of Japanese puppetry.
- A city in California
- A heavy cotton canvas, used for convertible tops for cars in the early 20th century
- A plant or weed that grows in rivers.
- A kind of horsetail (Equisetum telmateia).
- The (
- Like a canker.
- Full of canker.
- Surly; sore; malignant.
- a town in Staffordshire, England.
- the skin of a cat, or leather made therefrom
- The capital of Guinea.
- Formed with, or having, a bend or crank.
- One who operates a crank.
- A bend, twist or crinkle.
- To bend, turn, or wind.
- To break into bends, turns, or angles; to crinkle.
- The outer edge of the bend in a stream or river, where the water cuts into the bank leaving the opposite side flat.
- Of, or pertaining to, North Dakota or South Dakota or their culture
- An inhabitant or a resident of the state of North Dakota or South Dakota.
- A man who works on the deck of a ship.
- country in Western Europe consisting mainly of most of the Jutland Peninsula and a number of islands off its coast.
- A subeditor.
- Anyone who works at a desk, as in a police station.
- To degrade from rank.
- To throw out of rank or into confusion.
- A man who works on a dock.
- Any of several minor characters in the Old Testament, including the father of Samuel.
- name of Biblical origin.
- Used in exclamatory phrases to express surprise, insistence, etc.
- Resembling a fan (hand-held cooling device).
- Fan tracery.
- A fan-shaped network of lines or projections.
- A creative work produced by a fan, based on a book, movie, television show, musical group, etc.
- participle of ( form of).
- A large baleen whale, Balaenoptera physalus, that has a ridge on its back; the fin whale.
Possible word length