Page 1 from 1
Total results: 28
- The realm, sphere, influence, or domain of Jews; the whole body of Jews collectively; Jewry.
- The state or condition of being a Jew; Jewishness.
- A talkative person.
- An orator.
- A demagogue.
- An organizer.
- Any of numerous places in English-speaking regions
- In Virginia, the first English settlement in America.
- The capital of the island Saint Helena.
- A small city in Kentucky, USA
- The larva of a hymenopterous fly, found in gall-like swellings on wheatstalks, usually around the first joint.
- An individual whose profession involves making jewelry out of precious metals and stones.
- The place where such an individual carries out their trade.
- One who plays a wind instrument, especially a bugler in the army.
- A large iron-hulled square-rigged sailing ship with three or more masts.
- A member of the crew of a ship of this kind.
- A windbag, a loquacious person.
- A weatherproof jacket (windcheater).
- Excessive talking; loquaciousness.
- Sailing a windjammer.
- Playing a wind instrument (sometimes with the implication of playing badly).
- The female equivalent of a journeyman.
Possible word length