Page 1 from 12
Total results: 11764
- A king of Israel, mentioned in the Bible.
- name, very rarely used.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- A tough, a thug.
- A virulent poison extracted from or other species of aconite.
- The plant itself.
- Nonsense; drivel; idle, meaningless talk.
- (in plural, the blahs) A general or ambiguous feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, uneasiness, boredom, mild depression, etc.
- Dull; uninteresting; insipid.
- Low in spirit or health; down.
- To utter idle, meaningless talk.
- Each of the two; one and the other; definition
- Each of the two kinds; one and the other kind; definition
- including both of (used with and)
- including all of (used with and).
- A fortified dwelling place belonging to a king or noble; a prehistoric fort.
- One of various species of freshwater fish of the Cyprinidae or carp family, especially:
- the European chub, Leuciscus cephalus
- in Europe, its close relatives, notably the fallfish.
- By extension, various vaguely related marine or freshwater fishes.
- in North America, the black bass.
- A chubby, plump person
- An overweight or obese gay man.
- Excess body fat
- A plastic or other flexible package of meat, usually ground meat or luncheon meat.
- A scab.
- To scratch; to rub.
- To play mean tricks; to act shabbily.
- To make ashamed; to embarrass; to destroy the self-possession of, as by exciting suddenly a consciousness of guilt, mistake, or inferiority; to disconcert; to discomfit.
- To lose self-possession; to become ashamed.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- A portable coffer or chest with a rounded lid covered in leather, garnished with nails, once used for the transport of clothes or other personal luggage. It was the original portmanteau.
- A dwarf-wall of plain masonry, carrying the roof of a cathedral or church and masked or hidden behind the balustrade.
- An ancient city and centre of Buddhism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism and capital of Bactria.
- One of the 34 provinces in Afghanistan, Balkh Province.
- A general strike, shutdown, or other form of protest used in South Asia in which a substantial portion of the population stays home and does not report to work.
- A place of shelter for cattle.
- A bank; a sandbank.
- A field or patch of ground lying near a stream; the dale in which a stream flows.
- The process of baking.
- The quantity of bread or other baked goods baked at one time.
- A quantity of anything produced at one operation.
- A group or collection of things of the same kind, such as a batch of letters or the next batch of business.
- A set of data to be processed with one execution of a program.
- A bread roll.
- A graduating class.
- To aggregate things together into a batch.
- To handle a set of input data or requests as a batch process.
- Of a process, operating for a defined set of conditions, and then halting.
- To live as a bachelor temporarily, of a married man or someone virtually married.
- An enclosed public swimming pool; originally a place having individual cubicles where people without bathrooms could have a bath.
- The shore of a body of water, especially when sandy or pebbly.
- A horizontal strip of land, usually sandy, adjoining water.
- The loose pebbles of the seashore, especially worn by waves; shingle.
- To run aground on a beach.
- To run (something) aground on a beach.
- To bathe (with warm liquid); foment.
- To dry or heat (unseasoned) wood for the purpose of straightening it.
- Any of various herbs and plants of the genera Limonium, Centaurea, Silene, etc.
- To carve; adorn; embellish.
- A fixed bunk for sleeping in (caravans, trains, etc).
- Room for maneuvering or safety. (Often used in the phrase a wide berth.)
- A space for a ship to moor or a vehicle to park.
- A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company mess and reside.
- A job or position, especially on a ship.
- Position or seed in a tournament bracket.
- position on the field of play
- to bring (a ship or vehicle) into its berth
- to assign a berth (bunk or position) to
- Cannabis, especially as used in the Indian subcontinent.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- A Central Indo-Aryan language spoken in west-central India.
- A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre to an acre.
- A corner, bend, or angle; a hollow
- An area of sea lying between two promontories, larger than a bay, wider than a gulf
- A bend or curve in a coastline, river, or other geographical feature.
- A curve in a rope
- Any of various trees of the genus Betula, native to countries in the Northern Hemisphere.
- A hard wood taken from the birch tree, typically used to make furniture.
- A stick, rod or bundle of twigs made from birch wood, used for punishment.
- A birch-bark canoe.
- to punish with a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- to punish as though one were using a stick, bundle of twigs, or rod made of birch wood.
- The process of childbearing; the beginning of life.
- An instance of childbirth.
- A beginning or start; a point of origin.
- The circumstances of one's background, ancestry, or upbringing.
- That which is born.
- A familial relationship established by childbirth.
- To bear or give birth to (a child).
- To produce, give rise to.
- A female dog or other canine, particularly a recent mother.
- A despicable or disagreeable, aggressive person, typically a woman or man considered effeminate in some way.
- A submissive person, often female, who does what others want; a slave.
- A complaint, especially when the complaint is unjustified.
- A difficult or confounding problem.
- A queen (playing card), particularly the queen of spades in the card game of hearts.
- Something unforgiving and unpleasant.
- Place; situation
- To behave or act as a bitch.
- To criticize spitefully, often for the sake of complaining rather than in order to have the problem corrected.
- To spoil, to ruin.
- A feeling of boredom and no motivation; depression.
- An act of blushing.
- A glow; a flush of colour.
- Feeling or appearance of optimism.
- A sort of makeup, frequently a powder, used to redden the cheeks.
- A color between pink and cream.
- A pale pink wine made by removing the dark grape skins at the required point during fermentation.
- To become red in the face due to shyness, shame, excitement, or embarrassment.
- To become red.
- To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make roseate.
- To change skin color in the face (to a particular shade).
- To express or make known by blushing.
- To have a warm and delicate colour, like some roses and other flowers.
- The collective noun for a group of boys.
- a town and river in Northumberland, England,
- a village in Nottinghamshire, England.
- a river in Suffolk, England.
- A black tea from China. Originally referred to a high quality tea, now refers to a lower-grade tea.
- The province of Bohol.
- The island of Bohol.
- To perform (a task) in an unacceptable or incompetent manner; to make a mess of something; to ruin; to bungle; to spoil; to destroy.
- To do something without skill, without care, or clumsily.
- To repair or mend clumsily.
- An action, job, or task that has been performed very badly.
- A patch put on, or a part of a garment patched or mended in a clumsy manner.
- A ruined, defective, or clumsy piece of work; mess; bungle.
- A mistake that is very stupid or embarrassing.
- A messy, disorderly or confusing combination; conglomeration; hodgepodge.
- A tumour or other malignant swelling.
- A case or outbreak of boils or sores.
- A small cottage, especially one for communal use in remote areas by labourers or farmhands.
- impetuous or rash
- insensitive or tactless
- impudent or shameless
- A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- brittle, as wood or vegetables
- Leaf litter of small leaves and little twigs as found under a hedge.
- Broken and angular rock fragments underlying alluvial deposits.
- Broken fragments of ice.
- An implement consisting of multiple more or less flexible bristles or other filaments attached to a handle, used for any of various purposes including cleaning, painting, and arranging hair.
- A piece of conductive material, usually carbon, serving to maintain electrical contact between the stationary and rotating parts of a machine.
- The act of brushing something.
- Wild vegetation, generally larger than grass but smaller than trees (Wikipedia).
- A short and sometimes occasional encounter or experience.
- The furry tail of an animal, especially of a fox.
- A tuft of hair on the mandibles.
- A short contest, or trial, of speed.
- An instrument, resembling a brush, used to produce a soft sound from drums or cymbals.
- An on-screen tool for "painting" a particular colour or texture.
- In 3D video games, a convex polyhedron, especially one that defines structure of the play area.
- The floorperson of a poker room, usually in a casino.
- (North Wisconsin, uncountable) Evergreen boughs, especially balsam, locally cut and baled for export, usually for use in wreathmaking.
- To clean with a brush.
- To untangle or arrange with a brush.
- To apply with a brush.
- To remove with a sweeping motion.
- To touch with a sweeping motion, or lightly in passing.
- To clean one's teeth by brushing them.
- A group of a number of similar things, either growing together, or in a cluster or clump, usually fastened together.
- The peloton; the main group of riders formed during a race.
- An informal body of friends.
- A considerable amount.
- An unmentioned amount; a number.
- A group of logs tied together for skidding.
- An unusual concentration of ore in a lode or a small, discontinuous occurrence or patch of ore in the wallrock.
- The reserve yarn on the filling bobbin to allow continuous weaving between the time of indication from the midget feeler until a new bobbin is put in the shuttle.
- An unfinished cigar, before the wrapper leaf is added.
- A protuberance; a hunch; a knob or lump; a hump.
- To gather into a bunch.
- To gather fabric into folds.
- To form a bunch.
- To be gathered together in folds
- To protrude or swell
- Like a bush in having many widely spread branches.
- Growing thickly.
- (Racial slur) Derogatory word used to refer to Afro-textured Hair.
- a capital city of Chiba prefecture, Japan.
- The edge of a cask, etc; a chine.
- A laundryman in India and Pakistan; a washerman.
- A multiple star in the constellation of Ursa Major and part of the Plough; Alpha (α) Ursae Majoris.
- A male given name.
- An official of a Muslim court, of varied importance, initially controlling access to the caliph, but later very powerful; a chamberlain.
- Of or pertaining to herbs
- A city in New Mexico
- Full of hubs or protuberances.
- A form of folk magic, medicine or witchcraft originating in Africa and practised in parts of the Caribbean.
- A magician or witch doctor of the magic craft.
- A spell performed in the practice of the magic craft; an item associated with such a spell.
- To bewitch using this kind of folk magic.
- A prostitute of Jericho who, in the Torah, helped Israelite spies.
- A sea monster in Levantine mythology similar to Tannin and Leviathan
- A rhombus.
- A rhombohedron.
- A line which crosses successive meridians at a constant angle
- One of the 32 points of the compass (compass points)
- A unit of angular measure equal to 1/32 of a circle or 11.25°
- formerly, a term of respect for a white European in colonial India
- An ancient kingdom in Arabia or possibly in Africa.
- The 34th sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
- form of (a drink of fruit juice, spirits, etc.)
- A woody plant smaller than a tree, and usually with several stems from the same base.
- To lop; to prune.
- To mispronounce a word by replacing its consonant sound(s) with another or others of a similar place of articulation.
- A liquor composed of vegetable acid, fruit juice (especially lemon), sugar, sometimes vinegar, and a small amount of spirit as a preservative. Modern shrub is usually non-alcoholic, but in earlier times it was often mixed with a substantial amount of spirit such as brandy or rum, thus making it a liqueur.
- To pound or beat rapidly or violently
- To vibrate or pulsate with a steady rhythm
- To pulse (often painfully) in time with the circulation of blood.
- A beating, vibration or palpitation
- Blushing; ruddy.
- Blushing; ruddy.
- A variation in color (often applied to Oriental rugs).
- The act of concealing oneself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- An attack launched from a concealed position.
- The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by surprise; those who lie in wait.
- To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- a simple substitution cipher in which each occurrence of the first letter of the alphabet is substituted with the last, second with next to last, and so on
- Like a babe; childish; babyish.
- The rind of the fruit of several East Indian species of acacia, especially formerly It contains gallic acid and tannin, and is used for dyeing drab.
- A member of an Iranian people who primarily speak the Balochi language and inhabit Balochistan and other nearby areas.
- To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.
- To expel, especially from the mind.
- One who bashes something, figuratively or literally.
- One who engages in gratuitous physical or verbal attacks on a group or type of people.
- A trainspotter. 
- Overdone or treacly attempts to inspire pathos.
- Risible failure on the part of a work of art to properly affect its audience, particularly owing to
- anticlimax: an abrupt transition in style or subject from high to low.
- banality: unaffectingly cliché or trite treatment of a topic.
- immaturity: lack of serious treatment of a topic.
- hyperbole: excessiveness
- The ironic use of such failure for satiric or humorous effect.
- A nadir, a low point particularly in one's career.
- Relating to, or relieving, a cough.
- A medicine for relieving coughs.
- To dash against.
- To bespatter with liquid or powder.
- To ruin or obliterate.
- The interest, benefit, or wellbeing of someone or something.
- One's role or rightful place; stead or authority.
- To hang round or about; depend; suspend; drape.
- To ornament; embellish.
- To conduct (oneself) well, or in a given way.
- To act, conduct oneself in a specific manner; definition
- To conduct, manage, regulate (something).
- To act in a polite or proper way.
- To remove the head; cut someone's head off.
- To give ear to; hear (intently); attend (to); pay attention or give heed to; listen to.
- To help (with); give aid or assistance to.
- Help; aid; assistance.
- A command, bidding; sometimes also, an authoritative request.
- A vow; a promise.
- To promise; vow.
- At the back of; positioned with something else in front of.
- To the back of.
- After, time- or motion-wise.
- responsible for
- In support of.
- Left a distance by, in progress or improvement; inferior to.
- At the back part; in the rear.
- Toward the back part or rear; backward.
- Overdue, in arrears.
- Slow; of a watch or clock.
- existing afterwards
- Backward in time or order of succession; past.
- Behind the scenes in a theatre; backstage.
- Not yet brought forward, produced, or exhibited to view; out of sight; remaining.
- the rear, back-end
- butt, the buttocks, bottom
- A one-point score.
- The catcher.
- In the Eton College field game, any of a group of players consisting of two "shorts" (who try to kick the ball over the bully) and a "long" (who defends the goal).
- To see, or to look at.
- Advantage or benefit.
- To put horns on; cuckold.
- Draped; ornamented with something hanging.
- A large food fish ( of the north Pacific coast; the candlefish or sablefish.
- To wash all over; drench with water.
- A type of Indian devotional song.
- A being any species of the genus Pseudois, goatlike bovids of the Himalayas and western China with a bluish-grey coat; the
- the Republic of India.
- A traditional water-carrier of South Asia.
- State capital of Madhya Pradesh (India).
- Any of a group of ray-finned fish of the family Polypteridae in the order Polypteriformes.
- A handmaid of Rachel and mother of Dan and Naphtali.
- name of biblical origin.
- An Aboriginal person.
- Spiteful or malevolent; catty; malicious; unpleasant.
- Pale; bleak.
- To treat with bleach, especially so as to whiten (fabric, paper, etc.) or lighten (hair).
- to lose color due to stress-induced expulsion of symbiotic unicellular algae.
- To make meaningless; to divest of meaning; to make empty.
- A chemical, such as sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide, or a preparation of such a chemical, used for disinfecting or whitening.
- A variety of bleach.
- An act of bleaching; exposure to the sun.
- A disease of the skin.
- To shrink; start back; give way; flinch; turn aside or fly off.
- To quail.
- To deceive; cheat.
- To draw back from; shrink; avoid; elude; deny, as from fear.
- To hinder; obstruct; disconcert; foil.
- To fly off; to turn aside.
- A deceit; a trick.
- A sidelong glance.
- To blanch.
- any of many plant diseases causing damage to, or the death of, leaves, fruit or other parts
- the bacterium, virus or fungus that causes such a condition
- anything that impedes growth or development or spoils any other aspect of life
- To affect with blight; to blast; to prevent the growth and fertility of.
- To suffer blight.
- to spoil or ruin (something)
- An uneven patch of color or discoloration.
- An irregularly shaped spot.
- Imperfection; blemish on one’s reputation, stain.
- To mark with blotches.
- To develop blotches, to become blotchy.
- Bloom or blossom; blossoms collectively; the state of blossoming.
- The state of being blue; blueness.
- Having a tint or hue similar to the colour blue.
- Somewhat depressed; sad.
- Suffused with blushes or blushlike hues.
- Embarrassed, blushing; feeling as though one might blush.
- a city in western Germany
- An immigrant from Central Europe.
- A brawny or coarse person.
- Full of botches or mistakes; poorly done.
- To annoy, to disturb, to irritate.
- To feel care or anxiety; to make or take trouble; to be troublesome.
- To do something which is of negligible inconvenience.
- Fuss, ado.
- Trouble, inconvenience.
- A bend; flexure; curve; a hollow angle.
- A bend or hollow in a human or animal body.
- A curve or bend in a river, mountain chain, or other geographical feature.
- The part of a sling that contains the stone.
- A fold, bend, or coil in a tail, snake's body etc.
- Like a stereotypical boy in appearance or demeanor.
- An ancient biblical city in southern modern-day Jordan, the capital of Edom.
- A script once used in south and central Asia
- a pastoral people of Eastern Baluchistan
- the Dravidian language of this people
- brash, stormy
- brittle, crumbly
- The act or process of breathing.
- A single act of breathing in or out.
- Air expelled from the lungs.
- A rest or pause.
- A small amount of something, such as wind, or common sense.
- Fragrance; exhalation; odor; perfume.
- Gentle exercise, causing a quicker respiration.
- A judge or lawgiver in ancient Celtic Ireland.
- Resembling broth.
- Having a similar texture to a fox’s tail; brushlike, bushy.
- Of the countryside: having thick vegetation, taller than grass but shorter than trees; having abundant brush; shrubby.
- an administrative district in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- and (Clan Buchan). Of note is John Buchan, the author.
- A transpersonal faculty of mind higher than the rational mind that might be translated as ‘intuitive intelligence’ or simply ‘higher mind’. It is ‘that which knows’, ie. able to discern truth from falsehood.
- Having, or growing in bunches.
- A former currency unit of Yemen.
- The wild Himalayan, or blue, sheep (
- Very tired; exhausted.
- A dry measure, containing four pecks, eight gallons, or thirty-two quarts.
- A vessel of the capacity of a bushel, used in measuring; a bushel measure.
- A quantity that fills a bushel measure
- A large indefinite quantity.
- The iron lining in the nave of a wheel. In the United States it is called a box.
- To mend or repair clothes.
- A major league baseball player who has recently come from a small league.
- The fortress in a city in North Africa or the Middle East.
- The medina, the older part of a city in North Africa or the Middle East.
- A long whip formerly used as an instrument of punishment in India and parts of the the Middle East.
- Of a person, slightly overweight, somewhat fat and hence soft.
- Of a body part, containing a moderate amount of fat.
- A chubby, plump person
- An overweight or obese gay man.
- A penile erection, especially when short and with a large circumference; a boner.
- A village in Gravesham borough, Kent, England.
- A village in Elmbridge borough, Surrey, England.
- An unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia, USA.
- A traditional Taino ceremony in which the ground seeds of the cojóbana tree were inhaled in a special pipe, producing a psychedelic effect.
- An Indian translator or interpreter.
- To place or hide in a thicket; to ambush.
- A Zoroastrian; a Parsi.
- A hot, dust-carrying desert wind in North Africa, somewhat similar to the foehn.
- Shortened form of habeas corpus.
- A restricting bandage or frenum
- Generally able or adroit; handy.
- Happening randomly.
- A violent sandstorm or dust storm in the deserts of Arabia, North Africa, India, or North America.
- An arquebus, a firearm with a long barrel.
- A sub-provincial city in northeastern China; capital of Heilongjiang Province.
- A piece of luggage for a hat; a case or box for a hat.
- A chest insulated with a layer of hay, formerly used to keep food hot.
- an annual plant with pink or purple flowers and deeply crenate leaves.
- Made from or with herbs.
- Made from natural herbs specifically as opposed to from synthetic materials.
- A manual of herbs and their medical uses
- An herbal supplement
- Seasoned with herbs
- Covered with herbs.
- Near this place; nearby.
- By this means, action or process.
- The state capital of Tasmania (Australia), named for a Lord Hobart.
- derived from a variant of Hubert.
- A city in Indiana
- A village in New York
- A city in Oklahoma
- A in Washington (state)
- A village in Wisconsin
- form of (old Welsh unit of weight)
- Short straps tied between the legs of unfenced horses, allowing them to wander short distances but preventing them from running off.
- An unsteady, off-balance step.
- To fetter by tying the legs; to restrict (a horse) with hobbles.
- To walk lame, or unevenly.
- To move roughly or irregularly.
- To perplex; to embarrass.
- uneven, rugged
- hobbling, walking with a hobble (unbalanced tread).
- A man, a chap, a guy; especially a Hispanic or Spanish man.
- A large city in Angola.
- A large tidal estuary forming part of the boundary between northern and southern England.
- A river in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- In a humble manner.
- Offspring resulting from cross-breeding different entities, e.g. two different species or two purebred parent strains.
- Something of mixed origin or composition; often, a tool or technology that combines the benefits of formerly separate tools or technologies.
- A word whose elements are derived from different languages.
- A hybrid vehicle (especially a car), one that runs on both fuel (gasoline/diesel) and electricity (battery or energy from the sun).
- A bicycle that is a compromise between a road bike and a mountain bike.
- A golf club that combines the characteristics of an iron and a wood.
- An electronic circuit constructed of individual devices bonded to a substrate or PCB.
- Consisting of diverse 'hybridized' components.
- A long outer garment worn by Muslims.
- A river in Turkey and Syria, the largest perennial tributary to the Euphrates.
- A form of dumpling, from the Levant, made of spiced lamb and bulgur wheat.
- Nonsense, bosh.
- A checking or restraining element. used in.
- Fashion; style.
- To decisively terminate.
- Beta Ursae Minoris, the second-brightest star in the constellation Ursa Minor.
- An Islamic school of thought
- a niche in a mosque that indicates the qibla (direction of Mecca), and into which the imam prays
- a design in a Muslim prayer mat with the same function
- Triplochiton scleroxylon, a tropical tree of Africa.
- The wood of this tree.
- name commonly used in India.
- A medium-sized, deerlike South African antelope, having pale-gray, curly fur and straight horns.
- Torn or worn; poor; mean; ragged.
- Clothed with ragged, much worn, or soiled garments.
- Mean; paltry; despicable.
- An area of cultivated ground; a plot of land, a small subsistence farm for growing crops and fruit-bearing trees, often including the dwelling of the farmer.
- name transferred from the surname.
- name transferred from the surname.
- a city in North Carolina, USA
- Abnormal, especially excessively deep, sleep.
- Of or pertaining to Thebes.
- Someone of, from, or pertaining to, Thebes.
- A stick for stirring food.
- One of a pair of ill-fated lovers, whose story forms part of Ovid's .
- Short for a main belt asteroid; named for Thisbe, heroine of a Roman fable mentioned above.
- A white giant star in the constellation Draco; Alpha (α) Draconis. It was the pole star 5000 years ago.
- A little thumb;
- Clumsy, awkward, maladroit, not dextrous, all thumbs
- Dirtied by thumb marks
- An Ammonite mentioned in the Book of Nehemiah.
- an unincorporated community in Arkansas, USA.
- a city in Indiana, USA
- an unincorporated community in Nebraska, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Ohio, USA.
- a ghost town in West Virginia, USA.
- the in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, which is a tributary of the
- a former railroad, the
- A town and seaport in North Yorkshire, England.
- Any of a number of other places.
- Embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed.
- A unit of inductance equal to one billionth (1 x 10-9) of a henry, used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- The illegitimate child of an unmarried woman and a married man.
- To end a law, system, institution, custom or practice.
- To put an end to or destroy, as a physical object; to wipe out.
- To set abroach; to let out, as liquor; to broach; to tap.
- Broached; in a condition for letting out or yielding liquor, as a cask which is tapped.
- In a state to be diffused or propagated; afoot; astir.
- Tapped; broached.
- Astir; moving about.
- To allow in; to admit.
- To administer (something, such as a remedy).
- To affix.
- A large shrub or small tree found in and around water in the African tropics, formerly used to make rafts due to its extremely lightweight wood.
- A raft made from bundles of the stems of this plant.
- a city in Georgia, USA
- Thong(s) of rawhide or sinew used as cord, lacing, or webbing, in the manufacture of snowshoes, braided straps and tumplines, fishing and harpoon lines, knit bags, etc.
- Like a baby; childish; puerile; simple.
- Dionysus, the Greek god of wine and vivid social gatherings.
- A piece of excavating equipment consisting of a digging bucket or scoop on the end of an articulated arm, drawn backwards to move earth.
- A multi-purpose tractor with a front-mounted loading bucket and a rear-mounted digging bucket.
- To excavate using such equipment.
- Somewhat bad; of a quality between mediocre and bad.
- A rogue, ruffian or miscreant.
- The capital of, and largest city in Iraq, situated in the center of the country on the Tigris river; an ancient city and historical center of the Muslim world.
- A city of Afghanistan, name of Baghlan Province
- A type of laundry in which the washing was returned to the customer in a bag, undried and unpressed.
- A warrior, especially a Mongol.
- country in the Middle East. Official name: Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Somewhat bald; balding.
- An arc-shaped sand ridge comprised of well-sorted sand.
- Pertaining to, or written by, a bard or bards.
- Shy; not liking to be noticed; socially timid.
- Indicating bashfulness.
- An instance of bashing; a physical attack.
- A protective cone-shaped hood with lappets for wrapping around the neck, used especially by Turks and Cossacks.
- A guild of legal clerks in pre-revolutionary France.
- A machine for preparing batches, especially of concrete, of a fixed size or volume.
- Any of several anglerfish of the family
- Any of several spade-shaped, laterally compressed, reef-dwelling tropical fish of the genus
- A swimsuit; a bathing costume.
- Designed for use whilst bathing.
- The act of taking a bath.
- Relating to bathmism.
- Relating to the ocean bottom, between the sublittoral and abyssal zones, at a depth of between 200 and 2000 metres
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling a bat.
- To misuse, to bungle.
- To insult, to upbraid, to make a fool of someone.
- An old shoe.
- A fool.
- a style in modernist architecture and modern design, from "Staatliches Bauhaus" in Weimar, Germany
- Having a beach.
- Run or brought ashore
- Stranded and helpless, especially on a beach
- Resembling or likened to a bear, typically in being rough, surly, or clumsy.
- Characterized by falling share prices.
- Pessimistic about the future.
- Like a beau; characteristic of a beau; foppish; fine.
- To bathe completely; suffuse.
- To charm; fascinate; hold by a charm or spell.
- Consisting or made of the wood or bark of the beech.
- Tasting of beer, beery
Possible word length