Page 1 from 14
Total results: 13800
- To put off by trickery; to cheat.
- A plump young person or child.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- The customs of an Arab society, used in jurisprudence when the Qur'an and Sunnah do not mandate a ruling.
- Toilet paper.
- Useless papers; now especially official documents, standardized forms, sales and marketing print material etc.
- A chest with holes for keeping fish alive in water.
- Fake or artificial
- A state of long-standing mutual hostility.
- A staged rivalry between wrestlers.
- A combination of kindred to avenge injuries or affronts, done or offered to any of their blood, on the offender and all his race.
- To carry on a feud.
- An estate granted to a vassal by a feudal lord in exchange for service
- An error; a mistake in the performance of an action.
- To goof, fumble, or err in the performance of an action.
- A pipe or duct that carries gaseous combustion products away from the point of combustion (such as a furnace).
- An enclosed passageway in which to direct air or other gaseous current along.
- A woolly or downy substance; down, nap; a piece of this.
- In an organ flue pipe, the opening between the lower lip and the languet.
- The act of flowing; a continuous moving on or passing by, as of a flowing stream.
- A state of ongoing change.
- A chemical agent for cleaning metal prior to soldering or welding.
- The rate of transfer of energy (or another physical quantity) through a given surface, specifically electric flux, magnetic flux.
- A disease which causes diarrhea, especially dysentery.
- Diarrhea or other fluid discharge from the body.
- The state of being liquid through heat; fusion.
- To use flux.
- To melt.
- To flow as a liquid.
- Flowing; unstable; inconstant; variable.
- A bailiff or magistrate.
- The digit or figure 4; an occurrence thereof.
- Anything measuring four units, as length.
- A person who is four years old.
- An event whereby a batsman hits a ball which bounces on the ground before passing over a boundary in the air, resulting in an award of 4 runs for the batting team. If the ball does not bounce before passing over the boundary, a six is awarded instead.
- A power forward.
- Quadruple sculls.
- A four-pennyworth of spirits.
- A dance derived from the twist, popular in the 1960s.
- To perform this dance.
- To have sexual intercourse, to copulate.
- To insert one’s penis, a dildo or other phallic object, into a specified orifice or cleft.
- To put in an extremely difficult or impossible situation.
- To break; to destroy.
- To defraud or otherwise treat badly.
- To play with; to tinker.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- A sexual partner, especially a casual one.
- A highly contemptible person.
- A thing of no value, a small amount.
- Used as an intensifier for the words "yes" and "no".
- Do you say it out loud and proud?
- Producing, or filled with fumes
- An old Russian unit of weight, approximately 410 grams.
- To lower, roll up and secure (something, such as a sail or flag)
- An objectionable woman
- To be frivolous and waste time
- To experiment by trial and error
- A frizzy mass of hair or fibre.
- Quality of an image that is unclear; a blurred image.
- The random data used in fuzz testing.
- A distorted sound, especially from an electric guitar or other amplified instrument.
- A state of befuddlement.
- To make fuzzy.
- To become fuzzy.
- To make drunk.
- To test a software component by running it on randomly generated input.
- The police.
- Nonsensical talk or thinking.
- Superfluous information.
- Insolent or otherwise unacceptable remarks.
- To break wind.
- To mislead.
- A hollow place in the earth; an abyss; a deep chasm or basin.
- That which swallows; the gullet.
- That which swallows irretrievably; a whirlpool; a sucking eddy.
- A portion of an ocean or sea extending into the land; a partially landlocked sea
- A large deposit of ore in a lode.
- A difference, especially a large difference, between groups
- A headdress for women popular in 18th century France.
- A high hair style for women consisting of a roll or pad of hair, worn up.
- Part of an item of clothing consisting of gathered fabric in a bunch.
- A low cushioned seat with no back; a padded footstool.
- A short skirt gathered into a rounded puffy shape; a puffball.
- A ball of fabric (such as nylon monofilament netting) used for washing (as an alternative to a flannel, washcloth, sponge, etc.).
- A small saddle cushion worn atop the buttocks (as a fashion trend – similar to a bustle).
- To make poufy or bouffant.
- Waves that break on an ocean shoreline.
- The bottom of a drain.
- To ride a wave, usually on a surfboard.
- To browse the Internet.
- A layer of earth covered with grass; sod.
- A piece of such a layer cut from the soil and used to make a lawn.
- A sod of peat used as fuel.
- The territory claimed by a person, gang, etc. as their own.
- A racetrack; or the sport of racing horses.
- to create a lawn by laying turfs
- To throw a frisbee well short of its intended target, usually causing it to hit the ground within 10 yards of its release.
- To fire from a job or dismiss from a task.
- To cancel a project or product.
- To expel, eject, or throw out; to turf out.
- To transfer or attempt to transfer (a patient or case); to eschew or avoid responsibility for.
- woof, the imitation of a dog's bark
- In a state of collision or entanglement.
- In a state of entanglement or conflict (with).
- Oppressing with fear or horror; appalling, terrible.
- Inspiring awe; filling with profound reverence or respect; profoundly impressive.
- Struck or filled with awe.
- Worshipful; reverential; law-abiding.
- Exceedingly great; usually applied intensively.
- Very bad.
- Very, extremely.
- To cover or clothe with fur.
- stupid; churlish
- A coarse or stupid fellow.
- To make noisy puffing sounds, as of a steam locomotive.
- To break wind.
- To intermittantly extinguish and reignite a powder charge.
- Superfluous small talk that is free of conflict, offers no character development, description or insight, and does not advance the story or plot.
- A breathy noise produced by a tiger, similar in function to a cat's purr.
- Swollen with fat.
- The vagina.
- A piece of armor worn below a breastplate to protect the waist and hips.
- The arch over the dam of a blast furnace; the tymp arch.
- A defect; something that detracts from perfection.
- A mistake or error.
- A weakness of character; a failing.
- A minor offense.
- Blame; the responsibility for a mistake.
- A fracture in a rock formation causing a discontinuity.
- In coal seams, coal rendered worthless by impurities in the seam.
- An illegal serve.
- An abnormal connection in a circuit.
- want; lack
- A lost scent; act of losing the scent.
- To criticize, blame or find fault with something or someone.
- To fracture.
- To commit a mistake or error.
- To undergo a page fault.
- A magician and alchemist of German lore who sold his soul to the Devil for knowledge and power.
- A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- A severe, chronic infection of ringworm.
- A tile or flagstone cut into a hexagonal shape to produce a honeycomb pattern.
- A city in Egypt, and the associated region.
- A woman's lightweight triangular scarf worn over the shoulders and tied in front
- Powder obtained by grinding or milling cereal grains, especially wheat, or other foodstuffs such as soybeans and potatoes, and used to bake bread, cakes, and pastry.
- The food made by grinding and bolting cleaned wheat (not durum or red durum) until it meets specified levels of fineness, dryness and freedom from bran and germ, also containing any of certain enzymes, ascorbic acid and certain bleaching agents.
- Powder of other material.
- To apply flour to something; to cover with flour.
- To express contempt for (laws, rules, etc.) by word or action.
- To scorn.
- The act by which something is flouted.
- downy; fluffy
- As if suffering from influenza.
- Anything light, soft or fuzzy, especially fur, hair, feathers.
- Anything inconsequential or superficial.
- Lapse, especially a mistake in an actor’s lines.
- Marshmallow creme.
- A passive partner in a lesbian relationship.
- A fart.
- To make something fluffy.
- To become fluffy, puff up.
- To move lightly like fluff.
- To make a mistake in one’s lines.
- To do incorrectly, for example mishit, miskick, miscue etc.
- To fart.
- To arouse (a male pornographic actor) before filming.
- A ravine or gorge, usually one with water running through.
- An open channel or trough used to direct or divert liquids.
- To move or fall heavily, or with a dull sound.
- To drop something heavily or with a dull sound.
- The dull sound so produced.
- A group of birds that have suddenly started up from undergrowth, trees etc.
- To cause to take flight from concealment.
- To take suddenly to flight, especially from cover.
- Smooth, even, aligned; not sticking out.
- Wealthy or well off.
- Short for flush left and right; a body of text aligned with both its left and right margins.
- Full of vigour; fresh; glowing; bright.
- Affluent; abounding; well furnished or suppled; hence, liberal; prodigal.
- A sudden flowing; a rush which fills or overflows, as of water for cleansing purposes.
- Particularly, such a cleansing of a toilet.
- A suffusion of the face with blood, as from fear, shame, modesty, or intensity of feeling of any kind; a blush; a glow.
- Any tinge of red colour like that produced on the cheeks by a sudden rush of blood.
- A sudden flood or rush of feeling; a thrill of excitement, animation, etc.
- To cleanse by flooding with generous quantities of a fluid.
- Particularly, to cleanse a toilet by introducing a large amount of water.
- To become suffused with reddish color due to embarrassment, excitement, overheating, or other systemic disturbance, to blush.
- To cause to blush.
- To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm with water.
- To excite, inflame.
- To be cleansed by being flooded with generous quantities of water.
- To clear (a buffer) of its contents.
- To flow and spread suddenly; to rush.
- To show red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- To fill in (joints); to point the level; to make them flush.
- To operate a placer mine, where the continuous supply of water is insufficient, by holding back the water, and releasing it periodically in a flood.
- To fill underground spaces, especially in coal mines, with material carried by water, which, after drainage, constitutes a compact mass.
- A hand consisting of all cards with the same suit.
- Resembling the sound of a flute.
- A kind of Dutch sailing vessel developed in the 16th century, used to transport cargo.
- A point at which reflected or refracted rays of light converge.
- A point of a conic at which rays reflected from a curve or surface converge.
- The fact of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- The quality of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- Concentration of attention.
- The exact point of where an earthquake occurs, in three dimensions (underneath the epicentre).
- The indicator of the currently active element in a user interface.
- The most important word or phrase in a sentence or passage, or the one that imparts information.
- To cause (rays of light, etc) to converge at a single point.
- To adjust (a lens, an optical instrument) in order to position an image with respect to the focal plane.
- To concentrate one's attention.
- To concentrate one’s attention.
- To transfer the input focus to (a visual element), so that it receives subsequent input.
- A Cornish souterrain, a underground, dry-stone-walled chamber open on two ends.
- In printing, the graded shift from one color into another.
- something from which water flows
- a device from which poultry may drink
- that from which something flows or proceeds
- A typographic font.
- Abundance; plenty.
- Abundant; copious; plenteous.
- of origin.
- Sigmund Freud, Austrian neurologist, psychotherapist, and founder of psychoanalysis.
- A frumpy person, somebody who is unattractive, drab or dowdy.
- The clothes that such a person would wear.
- To insult; to flout; to mock; to snub.
- To break up, smash.
- To charge, rush violently.
- To straighten up (the feathers on an arrow).
- Easily broken; brittle; crisp.
- noise; clatter; crash
- The frog of a horse's foot.
- A discharge of a foetid or ichorous matter from the frog of a horse's foot; thrush.
- short and stout; low and wide
- Resembling fudge, as in flavor or texture.
- Fuzzy, imprecise.
- muggy, stuffy, with bad ventilation
- The optimal date to exercise an American option (or a Bermudan option).
- To manoeuvre; to move around.
- A city in Hesse, Germany.
- In a full manner; without lack or defect.
- In a full degree; to a full extent.
- As a minimum; at least.
- Fully exposed woman's breast.
- Fullness; abundance; plenty.
- Fill; sufficiency; repletion; satiety.
- Full growth; perfection.
- A type of concentrated food stock that is added to sauces to enhance their flavour. Variations are fish fumet and mushroom fumet.
- A ragout of partridge and rabbit braised in wine.
- form of (stench or high flavour of meat)
- The dung of deer.
- Smoky, vaporous.
- (British slang) Abbreviation of "Fucked Up, Not Dead Yet"
- A fungus.
- A fool or simpleton.
- A fielding practice drill where a person hits fly balls intended to be caught.
- A fungo bat.
- Offbeat, unconventional or eccentric.
- Not quite right; of questionable quality; not appropriate to the context.
- Cool; great; excellent.
- Having or relating to the smell of funk.
- Relating to or reminiscent of various genres of African American music, especially funk.
- Relating to, or characterized by, great fear, or funking.
- Amusing; humorous; comical.
- Strange or unusual, often implying unpleasant.
- A joke.
- A comic strip.
- A narrow boat for sculling.
- A general uproar or commotion
- Violent anger or frenzy
- A state of intense excitement
- The univalent radical derived from furan
- Where furze grows.
- Joined together by fusing
- Furnished with a fuse
- Having at least one bond between two atoms that is part of two or more separate rings
- A bearing of a rhomboidal figure, resembling a spindle in shape, longer than a heraldic lozenge.
- A light flintlock musket.
- Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.
- Running or flowing, like a liquid.
- Formed by melting and pouring into a mould; cast; founded.
- Anxious or particular about petty details.
- Having a tendency to fuss, cry, or be ill-tempered (especially of babies).
- Moldy or musty.
- Stale-smelling or stuffy.
- Old-fashioned, refusing to change or update.
- Tasting of the cask.
- Covered with fuzz or a large number of tiny loose fibres like a carpet or many stuffed animals
- Vague or imprecise.
- Not clear; unfocused.
- A very small piece of plush material; an individual flake of fuzzies.
- Something covered with fuzz or hair, as an animal or plush toy.
- A person, especially a college student, interested in humanities or social sciences, as opposed to one interested in mathematics, science, or engineering.
- having a rough, surly, and harsh demeanor and nature.
- To speak gruffly.
- Characterized by or full of gulfs or whirlpools.
- Angry, annoyed, indignant or irritated.
- Easily offended; thin-skinned or touchy.
- Puffed up.
- Describing an angular form of Arabic script.
- The oldest calligraphic form of the various Arabic scripts, consisting of a modified form of the old Nabataean script.
- A puff of smoke or dust.
- A hairdresser's powder puff.
- The act of using a powder puff.
- To dust or to puff with smoke.
- To throw out, as smoke, dust, etc., in puffs.
- Of or pertaining to puffs or puffiness; being pillow-like, exhibiting swelling, inflated.
- Speaking or writing in an exaggeratedly eloquent and self-important manner.
- To drink or imbibe with vigour or relish; to drink copiously; to swallow in large draughts.
- The act of quaffing, a deep draught.
- A puff or whiff, especially of tobacco smoke.
- A trick or ploy; a stratagem.
- A hairstyle whereby the forelock is brushed and/or gelled upward, often associated with the styles of the 1950s.
- To arrange (the hair) in such a manner.
- A young girl, especially as promiscuous; a prostitute.
- The vulva or vagina.
- a small Eurasian freshwater fish.
- Other species in the same genus.
- Caused by scraping, usually with one's feet.
- To mishit (a shot on a ball) due to poor contact with the ball.
- To scrape the feet while walking.
- To hit lightly, to brush against.
- A mark left by scuffing or scraping.
- The back part of the neck; the scruff.
- A skin disease.
- The flakes of skin that fall off as a result of a skin disease.
- Any crust-like formations on the skin, or in general.
- The foul remains of anything adherent.
- Minute membranous scales on the surface of some leaves, as in the goosefoot.
- Finely ground or pulverized tobacco intended for use by being sniffed or snorted into the nose.
- Fine-ground or minced tobacco, dry or moistened, intended for use by placing a pinch behind the lip or beneath the tongue; see also snus.
- A snort or sniff of fine-ground, powdered, or pulverized tobacco.
- The act of briskly inhaling by the nose; a sniff, a snort.
- Resentment or skepticism expressed by quickly drawing air through the nose; snuffling; sniffling.
- Snot, mucus.
- Smell, scent, odour.
- To inhale through the nose.
- To turn up the nose and inhale air, as an expression of contempt; hence, to take offence.
- The burning part of a candle wick, or the black, burnt remains of a wick (which has to be periodically removed).
- Leavings in a glass after drinking; heeltaps.
- A murder.
- A form of pornographic film which involves someone actually being murdered.
- To extinguish a candle or oil-lamp flame by covering the burning end of the wick until the flame is suffocated.
- To trim the burnt part of a candle wick.
- To kill a person; to snuff out.
- of a shore, having lots of breaking waves
- characteristic of surf music
- the tufted duck.
- Resembling or having the form of a tuft; growing in tufts.
- Of, pertaining to, or constructed of turf.
- Not fed.
- A mosquito that has not had a blood meal.
- Not fit; not having the correct requirements.
- Not fit, not having a good physical demeanor.
- To make unfit; to render unsuitable, spoil, disqualify.
- To unfasten from a fixing
- Cause to become one; make into a unit; consolidate; merge; combine.
- Become one.
- an upward rush of fluid
- The rise in water level (above normal) on the upstream side of a bridge or obstruction caused when the effective flow area at the obstruction is less than the natural width of the stream immediately upstream of the obstruction.
- flushed, blushing
- Helpful, assisting, providing aid.
- Full of purpose.
- to argue without any aim; to dispute; wrangle; to disagree
- The amount an arm or arms can hold.
- Performed with, or characterized by, art or skill.
- Artificial; imitative.
- Using or exhibiting much art, skill, or contrivance; dexterous; skillful.
- Cunning; disposed to cunning indirectness of dealing; crafty; as, an artful boy. [The usual sense.]
- An amount; the contents of one full bag.
- A large assortment.
- Full of obstructions.
- The amount of people in a bar.
- Rich; fertile, as in reference to land or soil.
- To make foul; to soil.
- To entangle or run against so as to impede motion.
- To puff; praise fulsomely; bepraise.
- Enough to fill a bin.
- Having bluffs, or bold steep banks.
- Inclined to be brusque.
- as much as a box will hold
- Someone or something that buffs.
- A solution used to stabilize the pH (acidity) of a liquid.
- A portion of memory set aside to store data, often before it is sent to an external device or as it is received from an external device.
- (mechanical) Anything used to maintain slack or isolate different objects.
- A routine or storage medium used to compensate for a difference in rate of flow of data, or time of occurrence of events, when transferring data from one device to another.
- A device on trains and carriages designed to cushion the impact between them.
- The metal barrier to help prevent trains from running off the end of the track.
- An isolating circuit, often an amplifier, used to minimize the influence of a driven circuit on the driving circuit.
- A buffer zone (such as a demilitarized zone) or a buffer state.
- A good-humoured, slow-witted fellow, usually an elderly man.
- A gap that isolates or separates two things.
- To use a buffer or buffers; to isolate or minimize the effects of one thing on another.
- To store data in memory temporarily.
- To maintain the acidity of a solution near a chosen value by additing an acid or a base.
- A sort of coarse material.
- As much as a can will hold.
- The amount that will fit into a cap.
- A light puff of wind.
- As much as a car will hold.
- Fat or puffed out in the cheeks.
- Rough; clownish; surly.
- Fitted with a cuff.
- An improbable or exaggerated story.
- The amount necessary to make a cup full
- A half pint, i.e. eight ounces
- Any regulation requiring people to be off the streets and in their homes by a certain time.
- The time when such restriction begins.
- A signal indicating this time.
- A fireplace accessory designed to bank a fire by completely covering the embers.
- A regulation in feudal Europe by which fires had to be covered up or put out at a certain fixed time in the evening, marked by the ringing of an evening bell.
- The evening bell, which continued to be rung in many towns after the regulation itself became obsolete.
- To form skin.
- To make cute.
- A region in western Sudan where the Fur live.
- To trample underfoot.
- To physically crush or break.
- To oppress, keep down.
- To defile the chastity of; to debauch, to rape.
- To remove the fuse from (a bomb, etc.).
- To make less dangerous, tense, or hostile.
- To disorder; to make shapeless.
- Suitable, appropriate.
- a reprimand, castigation or telling off
- intimate gossip
- The process of flowing out.
- That which has flowed out.
- To run out.
- To flow forth.
- To pass away.
- To breathe or puff out.
- Poured out freely; profuse.
- Disposed to pour out freely; prodigal.
- Spreading loosely, especially on one side.
- Having the lips, or edges, of the aperture abruptly spreading, as in certain shells.
- to emit; to give off
- to gush; to be excitedly talkative and enthusiastic about something
- To pour out like a stream or freely; to cause to exude; to shed.
- to leak out through a small hole
- effusion; loss
- To overwhelm.
- To surround; to cover.
- The capital city of the state of Thuringia, in Germany
- A room in a Pueblo Indian house.
- A full or complete view; a good look.
- A remarkable sight or a very attractive person.
- An amount of material blown into the eye.
- Filling or attractive to the eye; visible; remarkable.
- name, of historical use in English.
- Somebody's own act and deed.
- Anything stated and made certain.
- The due execution of a will, including everything necessary to its validity.
- A statement of fact and law delivered before a court
- The product, in multiplication.
- A bright spot or patch between sunspots
- eloquent, articulate
- An arbitrary contradiction, denoted ⊥.
- Well known.
- In the public eye.
- To make famous; to bring renown to.
- Relating to the fauces, or opening of the throat; faucial.
- A sound produced in the fauces.
- The narrow passage from the mouth to the pharynx, situated between the soft palate and the base of the tongue.
- The throat of a calyx, corolla, etc.
- That portion of the interior of a spiral shell which can be seen by looking into the aperture.
- An exposed plumbing fitting; a tap or spigot; a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir.
- Having or displaying faults; not perfect; not adequate or acceptable.
- At fault, to blame; guilty.
- Pertaining to animals.
- Pertaining to a specific fauna of a given region or time.
- A desire; a yearning.
- To bite the bit, especially when restless; to champ.
- To complain; to rant; to rave.
- To worry; to be eager; to show impatience.
- To desire; to yearn; to covet.
- Patron, protector.
- Admirer, one who favours.
- Supporter, adherent, partisan.
- favose; honeycombed
- To increase the liveliness of a horse by inserting an irritant, such as a piece of peeled raw ginger or a live eel, in its fundament.
- To beat or whip; to drive.
- To subject to some harmful scheme; to ‘do in’.
- To have sexual intercourse with, to fuck.
- An unkempt, slatternly person.
- Highly fertile; able to produce offspring.
- Leading to new ideas or innovation.
- Any of various remedies made from iron-containing compounds.
- A straw, wire, stick, etc., used chiefly to point out letters to children when learning to read.
- A hardy grass commonly used to border golf fairways in temperate climates. Any member of the genus Festuca.
- An instrument for playing on the harp; a plectrum.
- The style of a sundial.
- To use a fescue, or teach with a fescue.
- Of, or relating to feudalism.
- commission; fiat; order; decree
- A juggler's trick; conjuring.
- Irregular; unsteady; characterized by fits.
- Fixed position; stable condition; firmness.
- Gas generated in the digestive tract.
- Expulsion of such gas through the anus.
- Morbid inflation or swelling.
- To wave or flutter smartly in the wind.
- To parade, display with ostentation.
- To show off, as with flashy clothing.
- To flout.[]
- Resembling flour.
- Covered in flour.
- Soft clayey matter in the vein, or surrounding it.
- That flows; flowing, liquid.
- Able to speak a language accurately, rapidly, and confidently – in a flowing way.
- A continuous variable, especially one with respect to time in Newton's Method of Fluxions.
- unstable, prone to rapid and unpredictable changes
- A sycophant; a servant or hanger-on who is kept for his loyalty or muscle rather than his intellect.
- Having flutes or grooves, either for decoration or to trim weight.
- Drunk; intoxicated.
- Someone who plays a flute.
- One who makes grooves or flutings.
- A leaf, especially a thin leaf or plate.
- A curve of the third order, consisting of two infinite branches having a common asymptote. The curve has a double point, and a leaf-shaped loop.
- a North African or an Arabian inn or hotel. Fonduk basically means a hotel in Arabic but in standard Arabic it means an inn or a manor house.
- To cut into; cut through; cut completely; cut in pieces; cut up; injure by cutting.
- form of (carnivorous mammal)
- A fig or whit; term of contempt.
- froward, peevish, offensive to the eye or nose
- fetid, musty; rank; disordered and offensive to the smell or sight
- slovenly; dingy
- Avoiding unnecessary expenditure either of money or of anything else which is to be used or consumed; avoiding waste.
- containing fruit or fruit flavoring
- similar to fruit or tasting of fruit
- mad, crazy
- effeminate or otherwise flamboyant or homosexual
- sexually suggestive.
- Dowdy, unkempt, or unfashionable.
- Ill- or bad-tempered.
- A plant with a woody, durable stem, but less than a tree; a shrub.
- Artificially coloured; falsified, counterfeit.
- In trouble.
- Very drunk.
- Annoying or mean.
- Bothered to do something.
- An undesirable person.
- The object of some effort.
- People, friends, especially of very high solidarity.
- One who fucks.
- Resembling or relating to seaweeds of the genus Fucus.
- Of sandstone: containing seaweed-like markings.
- A fucoid seaweed.
- The aldohexose (3S,4R,5R,6S)-6-methyloxane-2,3,4,5-tetrol present in several glycans and mucopolysaccharides
- To confuse or befuddle.
- To intoxicate.
- Muddle, confusion.
- A party or picnic where attendees bring food and wine; a kind of potluck.
- Agent noun of fudge; one who fudges.
- One who, or that which, supplies fuel.
- A fugal passage in a composition that is not a strict or complete fugue.
- Lethargic and confused.
- A fugleman.
- A staunch advocate, cheerleader, publicist, or mouthpiece.
- A woman who leads a tribal war dance.
- To fill up.
- To satisfy, carry out, bring to completion (an obligation, a requirement, etc.).
- To emotionally or artistically satisfy; to develop one's gifts to the fullest.
- To obey, follow, comply with (a rule, requirement etc.).
- Scintillant, coruscant; marked by fleeting flashes of radiant light.
- Splendor, splendour; dazzling brightness.
- To accomplish; fulfill; complete.
- of. To make cloth denser and firmer.
- A town in Alabama.
- A town/city in Arkansas.
- A in California.
- A city in Illinois.
- A town and county in Indiana.
- A city in Kansas.
- A city and county in Kentucky.
- A in Maryland.
- A city and county seat in Mississippi.
- A city in Missouri, and county seat of Callaway County.
- A city, a town and a county in New York.
- A village in Ohio.
- A town in South Dakota.
- A town in Texas.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- fulvous; tawny-coloured
- To idly touch or nervously handle
- To grope awkwardly in trying to find something
- To blunder uncertainly.
- To grope about in perplexity; to seek awkwardly.
- To drop a ball or a baton etc.
- To handle much; to play childishly; to turn over and over.
- A ball etc. that has been dropped
- With fumes or smoke.
- That fumes.
- Very angry.
- The act of one who fumes or shows suppressed anger.
- Pertaining to fumes or smoke.
- A hinny; hybrid of male horse and female donkey.
- Of or resembling fumes or smoke.
- Of or pertaining to a fundus
- Having financial support. Paid for.
- the large, hollow part of an organ farthest from an opening; especially
- the top, hollow portion of the uterus and
- the back, interior part of the eye, accommodating the retina and associated blood vessels, etc.
- the uppermost hollow of the stomach, which in humans forms a bulge above where the oesophagus enters the stomach.
- the deepest part of a sulcus, such as the sulci in the human cerebral cortex.
- Causing death or disaster; fatal, catastrophic; deplorable, lamentable.
- Of or pertaining to a fungus or fungi.
- Pertaining to, or obtained from, mushrooms.
- A cellulose found in certain fungi and mushrooms.
- Any member of the kingdom Fungi; a eukaryotic organism typically having chitin cell walls but no chlorophyll or plastids. Fungi may be unicellular or multicellular.
- A utensil of the shape of an inverted hollow cone, terminating below in a pipe, and used for conveying liquids etc. into a close vessel; a tunnel.
- A passage or avenue for a fluid or flowing substance; specifically, a smoke flue or pipe; the chimney of a steamship or the like.
- To use a funnel.
- To proceed through a narrow gap or passageway akin to a funnel; to narrow or condense.
- To direct (money or resources).
- To consume (beer, etc.) rapidly through a funnel, typically as a stunt at a party.
- To draw up into a bundle; to roll up.
- a particle of dandruff
- furious; raging; tormenting
- A yellow crystalline substance, (C4H3O)2.C2O2, obtained by the oxidation of furoin.
- A person or device that furls a flag, a sail, etc.
- Of or pertaining to furoic acid or its derivatives.
- The heterocyclic hydroxy-ketone 1,2-bis(2-furyl)-2-hydroxy-ethanone, analogous to benzoin
- a rumour, or an erroneous or improbable story.
- Having fur.
- Made with fur.
- Coated as if with fur
- especially, of a tongue having a coating consisting chiefly of mucus and dead epithelial cells.
- Fine charcoal of willow wood, used as a drawing implement.
- A drawing made with it.
- A brown nitrogenous pigment contained in the retinal epithelium; a variety of melanin.
- A city in Liaoning province, China.
- Act by which things are fused; fusion.
- Somewhat fusiform.
- Bothered; concerned.
- One who fusses; a fussy person.
- A saddle tree maker.
- To fret, whine, or complain.
- To fuss; to meddle or micromanage.
- To become marked with signs of age or decay.
- To fumble; to work clumsily.
- Smoke tree,
- The dye obtained from the wood of this tree.
- A tropical American tree, whose wood produces a yellow dye.
- A European tree, whose wood produces an orange dye.
- The wood of these trees.
- A yellow dye obtained from the wood of these trees.
- A yellow dye obtained from fustic, Rhus cotinus, or Venetian sumach.
- A vertical rectangular sliding panel, often painted or decorated, used in Japan as a door or movable wall.
- Act of fusing; fusion.
- Incapable of producing results; useless; not successful; not worth attempting.
- The time ahead; those moments yet to be experienced.
- Something that will happen in moments yet to come.
- Goodness in what is yet to come. Something to look forward to.
- Verb tense used to talk about events that will happen in the future; future tense.
- A standardized, tradable agreement between two parties that one will sell and the other will buy a specific commodity at a specific later date and a specific price.
- An object that retrieves the value of a promise.
- A minor-league prospect.
- Having to do with or occurring in the future.
- To make drunk; to intoxicate.
- A boisterous laugh
- To laugh boisterously.
- The eelpout or guffer eel.
- The amount that will fit into a hat
- A large number (usually talking about goalscoring chances)
- Full of hue or colour; colourful.
- To convert into humus
- A flow inward or into something.
- A coming in; infusion; intromission; introduction; importation in abundance; also, that which flows or comes in; as, a great influx of goods into a country, or an influx of gold and silver.
- influence; power.
- A fillet of white wool, worn on the head by ancient Roman priests
- A head covering worn by early Christian priests
- A ribbon on a bishop's mitre
- Deeply angered but not outwardly displaying it. Full of ire; angry; wroth.
- As much as a jar will hold
- Feeling or causing joy.
- As much as a jug will hold.
- As much as a keg will hold.
- As much as somebody's lap can hold.
- Conforming to, or recognised by law or rules.
- a city in Texas, USA
- an unincorporated community in Wisconsin, USA.
- Showing the characteristics considered typical of a man; macho or manly
- Courageous; noble; high-minded.
- As much as a mug will contain.
- To prepare for defence; to fortify.
- As much as a net will hold.
- Full of annoyance.
- To cut off.
- A piece that has been cut off of a larger piece when not needed; surplus.
- Cut off.
- Excess; surplus.
- A set of clothing (with accessories).
- Gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose.
- Any cohesive group of people; a unit; such as a military company.
- A business or firm.
- A sports team.
- An outlier-sensitive fit.
- To provide with, usually for a specific purpose.
- To fly better, faster, or further than.
- to beat in a competition of wits
- As much as a pan will hold.
- Enough to fill a pen.
- Full of pep; lively; energetic.
- An amount sufficient to fill a pew.
- as much as a pot will hold
- Inflated or swollen.
- Consisting of a puff.
- Expanded by the use of steam.
- of (panting from exercise)
- The young of the Manx shearwater (Puffinus puffinus), especially eaten as food.
- The Atlantic puffin (Fratercula arctica).
- Any of the other various small seabirds of the genera Fratercula and Lunda that are black and white with a brightly-colored beak.
- An ornamental border on clothing, furniture or a violin; beading, stringing.
- To decorate (wood, cloth etc.) with a purfle or ornamental border; to border.
- To ornament with a bordure of ermines, furs, etc. or with gold studs or mountings.
- To cleanse, or rid of impurities.
- To free from guilt or sin.
- A sudden resistance or refusal.
- Repercussion, or beating back.
- To refuse; to offer sudden or harsh resistance; to turn down or shut out.
- To buff again.
- The backwards flow of any fluid.
- A technique, using a reflux condenser, allowing one to boil the contents of a vessel over an extended period.
- The leaking of stomach acid up into the oesophagus.
- To boil a liquid in a vessel having a reflux condenser
- To refill with fuel.
- An act or instance of refilling with fuel.
- A state of safety, protection or shelter.
- A place providing safety, protection or shelter.
- Something or someone turned to for safety or assistance; a recourse or resort.
- An expedient to secure protection or defence.
- A refuge island.
- To return to a place of shelter.
- To shelter; to protect.
- To return (money) to (someone); to reimburse.
- To supply again with funds.
- To pour back.
- An amount of money returned.
- To furl again or anew.
- to make red; to cause to redden
- to redden; to become red
- Causing, feeling, or expressing regret or sorrow.
- Inspiring pity or compassion.
- Having many ruffles.
- of a red, reddish colour
- A reddish-brown colour, as of rust.
- A loose-fitting hood for birds, used in falconry.
- Someone with an untidy appearance.
- Stubble, facial hair (on males).
- The loose skin at the back of the neck of some animals.
- The back of the neck, nape; also scruff of the neck.
- To lift or carry by the scruff.
- covered with scurf
- A member of an ethnolinguistic group composed of diverse subgroups of Gur-speaking people living in an area spanning from southern Mali and the extreme western corner of Burkina Faso to Katiola in Côte d'Ivoire.
- A group of approximately 15 languages spoken by the Senufo.
- Rubbish, especially the dross or refuse of metals.
- Light, dry wood, or material used for fuel.
- Constituting a sin; being morally or religiously wrong; wicked; evil.
- As much as a sky will hold.
- Soiled with snuff.
- Sulky; angry; vexed.
- Full of sobs; tearful, weeping.
Possible word length