Page 1 from 34
Total results: 35053
- A mammary gland on a domestic mammal with more than two breasts.
- The top academic student in a school, or in a year of school; the top student in a specified academic discipline.
- A high-ranking commander in the Roman army, responsible for more than one legion.
- The subject of a fugue, answered by the comes.
- A rate defined as the number of signalling events per second in a data transmission.
- Synonym for bps (bits per second), regardless of how many signalling events are necessary to signal each bit.
- A weevil; a worm that breeds in malt, biscuit, etc.
- The striped quagga, or Burchell's zebra, of South Africa (Asinus burchellii).
- Any species of the genus Octodon, especially a small, caviomorph rodent native to Chile.
- A species of colobine Old World monkey, making up the genus Pygathrix
- To put out; quench; extinguish; douse.
- carbonaceous shale; small coal; slate, dross, or rubbish in coal.
- To beat (someone or something) with a stick.
- To defeat someone soundly; to annihilate or crush.
- To forcefully teach something.
- To criticize harshly; to excoriate.
- A pair or couple
- an unordered pair
- The Syrian brown bear (Ursus arctos syriacus)
- an image board post venerated for its number that ends in a repeated number
- A pipe, tube or canal which carries gas or liquid from one place to another.
- An enclosure or channel for electrical cable runs.
- Guidance; direction.
- To channel something through a duct (or series of ducts)
- Clothing, especially for work or of rough appearance.
- Unable to speak; lacking power of speech (kept in "deaf, dumb, and blind").
- Silent; unaccompanied by words.
- extremely stupid.
- Pointless, foolish, lacking intellectual content or value.
- Lacking brightness or clearness, as a colour.
- To silence.
- To make stupid.
- To represent as stupid.
- To reduce the intellectual demands of.
- A place where waste or garbage is left; a ground or place for dumping ashes, refuse, etc.; a disposal site.
- A car or boat for dumping refuse, etc.
- That which is dumped, especially in a chaotic way; a mess.
- An act of dumping, or its result.
- A formatted listing of the contents of program storage, especially when produced automatically by a failing program
- A storage place for supplies, especially military.
- An unpleasant, dirty, disreputable, or unfashionable, boring or depressing looking place.
- An act of defecation; a defecating.
- A dull, gloomy state of the mind; sadness; melancholy; low spirits; despondency; ill humor (usually plural).
- Absence of mind; revery.
- A pile of ore or rock.
- A melancholy strain or tune in music; any tune.
- An old kind of dance.
- A small coin made by punching a hole in a larger coin (called a holey dollar).
- To release, especially in large quantities and chaotic manner.
- To discard; to get rid of something one does not want anymore.
- To sell below cost or very cheaply; to engage in dumping.
- To copy data from a system to another place or system, usually in order to archive it.
- To output the contents of storage or a data structure, often in order to diagnose a bug.
- To end a relationship with.
- To knock heavily; to stump.
- To put or throw down with more or less of violence; hence, to unload from a cart by tilting it
- To precipitate (especially snow) heavily.
- A thick, ill-shapen piece.
- A lead counter used in the game of chuck-farthing.
- Euphemism for darn, in itself a euphemism for damn.
- Darn; damned; extremely.
- Rhotized pronunciation of doing.
- To strike or push violently; to strike with the horns; butt.
- To fall violently; dash down; move with violence.
- A period of time at the end of day when the sun is below the horizon but before the full onset of night, especially the darker part of twilight.
- A darkish colour.
- To begin to lose light or whiteness; to grow dusk.
- To make dusk.
- Tending to darkness or blackness; moderately dark or black; dusky.
- A state of long-standing mutual hostility.
- A staged rivalry between wrestlers.
- A combination of kindred to avenge injuries or affronts, done or offered to any of their blood, on the offender and all his race.
- To carry on a feud.
- An estate granted to a vassal by a feudal lord in exchange for service
- A bailiff or magistrate.
- a cheap showy trinket
- trick; jest; sport
- deceit; fraud; artifice
- To bedeck gaudily; to decorate with gauds or showy trinkets or colours; to paint.
- To sport or keep festival.
- coloured, having the hue.
- name, today often transferred back from the surname.
- name, also used as a formal female given name.
- A girl or woman.
- A ravine; a steep cleft in a hillside.
- a vassal or tenant in the early Middle Ages
- An old French liquid measure of approximately 274.2 litres.
- One million United States dollars
- Without clothing or other covering of the skin; without clothing on the genitals or female nipples.
- Of a color (such as beige or tan) that evokes bare flesh.
- A painting, sculpture, photograph or other artwork or mass-media-reproduced image depicting one or more human figure(s) in a state of near or total undress.
- The state of total nudity.
- The inherent nature of something.
- A section of the Democratic-Republican Party between 1805 and 1811 (from tertium quid).
- A sovereign or guinea.
- Pound sterling.
- pound, punt
- A piece of chewing tobacco.
- the act of chewing such tobacco
- To chew tobacco
- To let food drop from the mouth whilst chewing
- A quadrangle or court, as of a prison; a prison.
- Confinement in a prison.
- A rapid soil creep, especially referring to downslope soil movement in periglacial areas.
- A dagger.
- A tool, similar to a spade, used for digging out weeds etc.
- barking spud - a long-handled tool for removing bark from logs, also called a mut (multi-purpose tool)
- A potato.
- A hole in a sock.
- A type of short nut (fastener) threaded on both ends.
- Anything short and thick; specifically, a piece of dough boiled in fat.
- A testicle.
- To begin drilling an oil well; to drill by moving the drill bit and shaft up and down, or by raising and dropping a bit.
- To remove the roofing aggregate and most of the bituminous top coating by scraping and chipping.
- A game for three or more players, involving the gradual elimination of players by throwing and catching a ball.
- A male animal, especially a stud horse (stallion), kept for breeding.
- A female animal, especially a studmare (broodmare), kept for breeding.
- A group of such animals.
- An animal (usually livestock) that has been registered and is retained for breeding.
- A place, such as a ranch, where such animals are kept.
- A sexually attractive male; also a lover in great demand.
- A small object that protrudes from something; an ornamental knob.
- A small round earring.
- A vertical post, especially one of the small uprights in the framing for lath and plaster partitions, and furring, and upon which the laths are nailed.
- A stem; a trunk.
- A type of poker where an individual cannot throw cards away and some of her cards are exposed (also stud poker).
- A short rod or pin, fixed in and projecting from something, and sometimes forming a journal.
- A stud bolt.
- An iron brace across the shorter diameter of the link of a chain cable.
- To set with studs; to furnish with studs.
- To be scattered over the surface of (something) at intervals.
- To set (something) over a surface at intervals.
- Any of the family Suidae of pigs and related creatures.
- The sound of a dull impact.
- Republic jet ground attack fighter.
- To make the sound of a dull impact.
- A piece of solid animal or human feces.
- Allodial, inalienable.
- A freehold; property held by udal, or allodial, right.
- somewhat moist at most times of the year
- A woman's hairdo in which most hair is kept above the neck
- to perform habitually; to be accustomed [to doing something]
- That is or has or have been used.
- That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
- A canton of Switzerland
- A workhorse; an old or worn-out mare.
- name used by Muslims.
- A farewell, a goodbye; especially a fond farewell, or a lasting or permanent farewell.
- A fully grown human or animal.
- A person who has reached the legal age of majority, generally 18 years of age.
- Fully grown.
- Intended for or restricted to adults rather than children.
- Containing material of an explicit sexual nature; of, or pertaining to, pornography.
- Vulgar or profane.
- To (cause to) be or become an adult.
- Curved inward, hooked.
- Abnormally dark or over-concentrated; associated with various states of discomfort or illness (specifically being too hot or dry).
- Burnt or having a scorched color.
- With a loud voice, or great noise; loudly; audibly.
- Audibly, as opposed to silent.
- Spoken out loud.
- An audience; a hearing.
- An examination in general.
- A judicial examination.
- An independent review and examination of records and activities to assess the adequacy of system controls, to ensure compliance with established policies and operational procedures, and to recommend necessary changes in controls, policies, or procedures
- The result of such an examination, or an account as adjusted by auditors; final account.
- Spiritual counseling, which forms the core of Dianetics.
- A general receptacle or receiver.
- To examine and adjust (e.g. an account).
- To conduct an independent review and examination of system records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of data security and data integrity procedures, to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes
- To counsel spiritually.
- To attend an academic class on a not-for-academic-credit basis.
- To cover, bespatter, or befoul with mud.
- To confuse; muddle.
- A joke; jesting, banter.
- To jest.
- To form (something) by combining materials or parts.
- To develop or give form to (something) according to a plan or process.
- To increase or strengthen (something) by adding gradually to.
- To establish a basis for (something).
- To form by combining materials or parts.
- To develop in magnitude or extent.
- To construct (software) by compiling its source code.
- To be constructed by compilation of source code, usually with minimal human intervention.
- The physique of a human body; constitution or structure of a human body.
- Any of various versions of a software product as it is being developed for release to users.
- Any structure, such as a building, statue, pool or forest, created by the player.
- A baking pan with a hollow, circular, raised area in the middle.
- A wilderness region, away from cities.
- Diminutive of Bundaberg, a coastal city of Queensland.
- Abbreviation of Bundaberg rum.
- conditional of can
- Something that could happen, or could be the case, under different circumstances; a potentiality.
- Being in a natural state.
- Characterized by simplicity, especially something not carefully or expertly made.
- Lacking concealing elements.
- Lacking tact or taste.
- Being in an unanalyzed form.
- Immature or unripe.
- pertaining to the uninflected stem of a word
- Any substance in its natural state.
- Crude oil.
- Raised to the third power.
- Like, or full of, curd; coagulated.
- Smeary; viscous; glutinous; adhesive.
- to discourage, intimidate
- to overwhelm
- To search for and eliminate malfunctioning elements or errors in something, especially a computer program or machinery.
- To remove a hidden electronic surveillance device from (somewhere).
- To remove insects from (somewhere), especially
- The action, or a session, of reviewing source code to find and eliminate errors.
- To linger; to stay; to tarry
- To delay; to pause; to suspend proceedings or judgment in view of a doubt or difficulty; to hesitate; to put off the determination or conclusion of an affair.
- To scruple or object; to take exception; to oppose; to balk
- To interpose a demurrer.
- To suspend judgment concerning; to doubt of or hesitate about
- To cause delay to; to put off
- Stop; pause; hesitation as to proceeding; suspense of decision or action; scruple.
- A present of books given to a meritorious undergraduate student as a prize.
- A card with two spots, one of four in a standard deck of playing cards.
- A side of a die with two spots.
- A cast of dice totalling two.
- The number two.
- A tie in which one player can win by scoring two consecutive points.
- A curveball.
- A '32
- 2-barrel (twin choke) carburetors
- A table seating two diners.
- A piece of excrement.
- The Devil,
- Evil intent: malice or fraud.
- A river running through Switzerland and France, a tributary of the Saône.
- A department of France in the region of Franche-Comté.
- Uncertainty, disbelief.
- To lack confidence in; to disbelieve, question, or suspect.
- To fear; to suspect.
- To fear; to be apprehensive of.
- To fill with fear; to affright.
- Sweet, nice, pleasant.
- Serious and quiet; steady, not flighty or casual; sober.
- A thick, malleable substance made by mixing flour with other ingredients such as water, eggs, and/or butter, that is made into a particular form and then baked.
- To make into dough.
- Having decayed spots or streaks of a whitish colour.
- name transferred from the surname.
- A multiple star in the constellation of Ursa Major and part of the Plough; Alpha (α) Ursae Majoris.
- Of or pertaining to a duke, a duchess, or the duchy or dukedom they hold.
- A dominion or region ruled by a duke or duchess.
- A pair of twos.
- Dear (used as a pet name).
- The light clothes worn by sailors in hot climates.
- Great; going well; proceeding in an eminently agreeable fashion.
- A duck (aquatic bird), especially a toy rubber duck
- A pet name used affectionately.
- The veneration of saints, distinguished from latria, the worship of God.
- In a dull manner; without liveliness; without lustre.
- A seaweed of a reddish-brown color (Palmaria palmata) which is sometimes eaten, as in Scotland.
- A genre of instrumental folk music from Ukraine
- A silent person; a person who does not talk.
- An unintelligent person.
- A figure of a person or animal used by a ventriloquist; a puppet.
- Something constructed with the size and form of a human, to be used in place of a person.
- A deliberately nonfunctional device or tool used in place of a functional one.
- A "dummy teat"; a plastic or rubber teat used to soothe or comfort a baby; a pacifier.
- A player whose hand is shown and is to be played from by another player.
- A bodily gesture meant to fool an opposing player in sport; a feint.
- A word serving only to make a construction grammatical.
- An unused parameter or value.
- To make a mock-up or prototype version of something, without some or all off its intended functionality.
- To feint
- short and thick; stout or stocky
- A small bottle of beer.
- Pertaining to or consisting of dunes.
- An Ottoman Turkish unit of surface area nominally equal to 1,600 square (Turkish) paces but actually varied at a provincial and local level according to land quality to accommodate its colloquial sense of the amount of land able to be plowed in a day, roughly equivalent to the Byzantine stremma or English acre.
- A modern Turkish unit of surface area equal to a decare (1000 m²), equivalent to the modern Greek stremma.
- Various other units in other areas of the former Ottoman Empire, usually equated to the decare but sometimes varying (as in Iraq, where it is 2500 m²).
- Resembling or characteristic of dung.
- Covered in dung
- An utterance of the word dunno.
- Somewhat dun, dusky brownish.
- Somewhat deaf, hard of hearing.
- Slow to answer: stupid, unintelligent.
- A dummy, an unintelligent person.
- An outhouse: an outbuilding used as a lavatory.
- Any other place or fixture used for urination and defecation: a latrine; a lavatory; a toilet.
- A passageway, particularly those connecting an outhouse to the main building.
- A cellar, basement, or underground passage.
- a person who dupes another
- A form of bell used in some medieval clocks.Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed., "Bell".Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Music, Vol. 2, p. 452.
- Having two beats, or a multiple of two beats, in each measure.
- Having two beats in each foot.
- A ghost or spirit, often appearing in the form of a dog barking or howling through the night.
- To kill; to murder.
- To excel in.
- A brand of condom; sometimes used as a generic term for a condom.
- A brand of adhesive tape; sometimes used as the generic term for adhesive tape.
- A powerful Indian female deity.
- name, common in India. Another name of Parvati
- A pig of a reddish breed developed in North America.
- A kind of millet, a variety of sorghum; Indian millet.
- A cigarette, especially a roll-your-own.
- A tailor, especially a personal one.
- Dimly lit, as at dusk (evening).
- Having a shade of color that is rather dark.
- ashen, greyish skin coloration
- A dusky shark.
- A dusky dolphin.
- of origin, for someone who lived in a valley.
- A thick, padded quilt used instead of blankets.
- A cover for a quilt or comforter.
- A form of tatpuruṣa in which the modifying member is a number.
- A Niger-Congo language spoken in Upper Volta and Ivory Coast.
- To draw out or bring out; elicit or evoke.
- To infer or deduce.
- That which is educed
- A reactant; see also product
- To pass food into the stomach; to digest; also figuratively, to take on, absorb.
- To take on, to take the form of.
- To clothe (someone something).
- To invest (someone) a given quality, property etc.; to endow.
- Any animal of the taxonomic family Equidae, including any equine (horse, zebra, ass, mule, etc.)
- An ancient Sumerian city in what is now Tell Abu Shahrain, in Iraq.
- A piece of armor worn below a breastplate to protect the waist and hips.
- The arch over the dam of a blast furnace; the tymp arch.
- In printing, the graded shift from one color into another.
- of origin.
- Sigmund Freud, Austrian neurologist, psychotherapist, and founder of psychoanalysis.
- Resembling fudge, as in flavor or texture.
- Fuzzy, imprecise.
- A city in Hesse, Germany.
- Smoky, vaporous.
- (British slang) Abbreviation of "Fucked Up, Not Dead Yet"
- Joined together by fusing
- Furnished with a fuse
- Having at least one bond between two atoms that is part of two or more separate rings
- very showy or ornamented, now especially when excessive, or in a tasteless or vulgar manner
- gay; merry; festive
- One of the large beads in the rosary at which the paternoster is recited.
- A reunion held by one of the colleges of the University of Oxford for alumni, normally held during the summer vacations.
- Any of the trailing or climbing vines producing fruit with a hard rind or shell, from the genera Lagenaria and Cucurbita (in Cucurbitaceae).
- A hard-shelled fruit from a plant in Lagenaria or Cucurbita.
- The dried and hardened shell of such fruit, made into a drinking vessel, bowl, spoon, or other objects designed for use or decoration.
- Any of the climbing or trailing plants from the family Cucurbitaceae, which includes watermelon, pumpkins, and cucumbers.
- loaded dice.
- A musical instrument, a chordophone, most often neckless and with three strings, played in the lap and with a bow, of ancient Slavic origin.
- Any of the several rodents of the family Ctenodactylidae.
- Fitted with or attached to a guy.
- Fitted to serve as a guy.
- A dog, particularly a breed with a good sense of smell developed for hunting other animals. (hunt hound, hunting hound, hunting dog, hunter)
- Someone who seeks something.
- A male who constantly seeks the company of desirable women.
- A despicable person.
- A houndfish.
- Projections at the masthead, serving as a support for the trestletrees and top to rest on.
- A side bar used to strengthen portions of the running gear of a vehicle.
- To persistently harass.
- Containing perceptible moisture (usually describing air or atmosphere); damp; moist; somewhat wet or watery
- The coarse part of flax or hemp; hards.
- Fourth son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Judah, from which David and his lineage came.
- The southern Israelite kingdom which continued to be ruled by the Davidic dynasty after Solomon's death and the breakup of the united monarchy, with the northern portion keeping the name Israel.
- Any millipede in the order Julida.
- Any millipede in the family .
- Praise; accolades.
- Credit for one's achievements.
- An Asian vine (several species in the genus Pueraria, but mostly Pueraria lobata in the US), grown as a root starch, and which is a notorious invasive weed in the United States.
- A grassy plain or pasture, especially surrounded by woodland; a glade.
- Of or pertaining to play; playful.
- Of or pertaining to games of chance.
- A Finnic language spoken in Russia.
- an island in the Bristol Channel, off the coast of Devon, England.
- Shocking, horrifying.
- Ghastly, pale, wan in appearance.
- Being of a light yellow hue.
- Having a brown colour tinged with red, as of flame seen through smoke.
- Having a colour tinged with purple, yellow, and grey.
- A member of an indigenous people of northern California, residing in the central Sierra Nevada.
- name; a less common spelling of Maud.
- A wicker basket.
- A unit of capacity with various specific local values.
- A handbasket with two lids.
- A unit of weight in southern and western Asia, whose value varied widely by location. Two maunds made one chest of opium in East India. One maund equalled 136 pounds of opium in Turkey.
- to beg
- To mutter; to mumble or speak incoherently; to maunder.
- musty; mouldy; slimy; mucous
- Either of two milkweed-like shrubs, which yield a strong fibre and an acrid milky juice used medicinally:
- Calotropis gigantea (crown flower,
- Calotropis procera (apple of Sodom)
- Covered with or full of mud or wet soil.
- With mud or other sediment brought into suspension, turbid.
- Not clear; mixed up or blurry.
- Confused; stupid; incoherent; vague.
- Soiled with feces.
- To get mud on (something).
- To make a mess of, or create confusion with regard to; to muddle.
- any member of the Muroidea superfamily of rodents
- An aggregate of neurons.
- A nest for insects or small animals.
- A locus of infection in an organism.
- An originating point for a phenomenon.
- A difficulty.
- In the Odonata, a prominent crossvein near the centre of the leading edge of a wing.
- Only used in the phrase in the nuddy
- A gentle push.
- A feature of instant messaging software used to get the attention of another user, as by shaking the conversation window or playing a sound.
- The rotation by one step of a reel of the player's choice.
- To push against gently, especially in order to gain attention or give a signal.
- To near or come close to something.
- Entertainment involving naked people, especially women.
- A whiner, a noodge.
- To pester, to noodge.
- To whine.
- Hatred; dislike.
- The quality that provokes hatred; offensiveness.
- Any smell, whether fragrant or offensive; scent; perfume.
- Something which produces a scent; incense, a perfume.
- To excel; go beyond in performance; surpass.
- something short and fat.
- excess body fat.
- Fat, overweight (pertaining particularly to children), plump; chubby.
- Easily ashamed, having a strong sense of shame; modest, chaste.
- Pertaining to the pudendum or external genital organs; pudendal.
- purified; refined.
- rotten; fetid; stinking; base; worthless
- An ancient Germanic people who lived in Moravia
- quadriceps (thigh muscles)
- four of a kind
- With respect to.
- To bud again (send forth a second group of buds)
- To repair or correct something.
- To give another name or title to; to dub again.
- To dub (video material) again; to provide with a new soundtrack.
- A video re-edited in any way an editor wants.
- A remedy or improvement
- Redone, restored, brought back, or revisited.
- A Rigvedic deity, associated with wind or storm and the hunt.
- Having printed lines.
- Being a scroll; being such that through every point of S there is a straight line that lies on S.
- Inscribed with runes.
- A group of people organized for some common purpose, usually of about ten members.
- A unit of tactical military personnel, or of police officers, usually of about ten members.
- A group of potential players from whom a starting team and substitutes are chosen.
- One's friend group, taken collectively; one's peeps.
- Sloppy mud.
- A pair of shoes or boots which have studs on the bottom to aid grip.
- Tires/tyres with metal protrusions used for improved traction on snow and ice in winter.
- To review materials already learned in order to make sure one does not forget them, usually in preparation for an examination.
- To take a course or courses on a subject.
- To acquire knowledge on a subject.
- To look at minutely.
- To fix the mind closely upon a subject; to dwell upon anything in thought; to muse; to ponder.
- To endeavor diligently; to be zealous.
- A state of mental perplexity or worried thought.
- Thought, as directed to a specific purpose; one's concern.
- Mental effort to acquire knowledge or learning.
- The act of studying or examining; examination.
- Any particular branch of learning that is studied; any object of attentive consideration.
- room in a house intended for reading and writing; traditionally the private room of the male head of household.
- An artwork made in order to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique.
- A piece for special practice; an étude.
- Having suds; having froth or lather like soapy water.
- A diminutive of Gertrude, also used as a formal female given name.
- Possessing a tube or tubes.
- swollen, enlarged, bulging
- cancerous, unhealthy
- pompous, bombastic
- Adjusted in pitch or resonance.
- An organ formed of the mammary glands of female quadruped mammals, particularly ruminants such as cattle, goats, sheep and deer.
- A woman's breast.
- To remove something after it has been added.
- To raise or rouse from bed.
- unbidden, uninvited.
- Which have not been bid for.
- To undo the process of bidding; to cancel a bid.
- To undo the process of digging; to fill up (a hole or grave) or bury again (something unearthed).
- To unfasten (a hatch or door).
- Not dry.
- To cause (something) to be not dry.
- Excessive; going beyond that what is natural or sufficient.
- That which ought not to be done; illegal; unjustified.
- Not owing or payable.
- Not fed.
- A mosquito that has not had a blood meal.
- To divest of a god; to atheize.
- To divest of godly powers; to strip of divinity.
- A false god; an idol
- odd; strange
- lonely; dreary; unkard
- Not led; without guidance or leadership.
- To remove the lid from.
- Not red.
- Not told.
- Not rid (of something).
- Not married.
- One who is not married; a bachelor or a spinster.
- A summer stage in the life history of certain rusts (Uredinales), regarded at one time as a distinct genus, and preceding the teleutospore, or winter stage.
- urticaria; nettle-rash
- Any of several classes of (mostly heterocyclic) compounds derived from urea
- A community of Liechtenstein.
- The capital of Liechtenstein.
- As a past-tense form of
- Wished, desired (something).
- Wanted to ( + bare infinitive).
- Used to; was or were habitually accustomed to ( + bare infinitive); indicating an action in the past that happened repeatedly or commonly.
- Used with bare infinitive to form the "anterior future", indicating a futurity relative to a past time.
- Used with ellipsis of the infinitive verb, or postponement to a relative clause, in various senses.
- Was determined to; loosely, could naturally have been expected to (given the tendencies of someone's character etc.).
- As a modal verb, the subjunctive of will.
- Used to give a conditional or potential "softening" to the present; might, might wish.
- Used as the auxiliary of the simple conditional modality (with a bare infinitive); indicating an action or state that is conditional on another.
- Might wish ( + verb in past subjunctive); often used in the first person (with or without in the sense of "if only".
- Used to impart a sense of hesitancy or uncertainty to the present; might be inclined to. Now sometimes colloquially with ironic effect.
- Used interrogatively to express a polite request; are (you) willing to …?
- Might desire; wish (something).
- Something that would happen, or would be the case, under different circumstances; a potentiality.
- An injury, such as a cut, stab, or tear, to a (usually external) part of the body.
- A hurt to a person's feelings, reputation, prospects, etc.
- An injury to a person by which the skin is divided or its continuity broken.
- To hurt or injure (someone) by cutting, piercing, or tearing the skin.
- To hurt (a person's feelings).
- Vigorous; strong; healthy.
- Active; sprightly; alert.
- Supple; active; athletic; nimble.
- To draw; to conduct away; to take away; to withdraw; to draw to a different part; to move a limb out away from the center of the body;abduct.
- To draw a conclusion, especially in metanalysis; to deduce.
- To take away by force; to carry away (a human being) wrongfully and usually with violence or deception; to kidnap.
- To draw away, as a limb or other part, from its ordinary position; to move similar parts apart.
- To be unlike; to differ.
- To be full to overflowing.
- To be wealthy.
- To be highly productive.
- To be present or available in large numbers; to be plentiful.
- To revel in.
- To be copiously supplied;
- Having been a victim of some form of abuse, most commonly child abuse or domestic violence.
- Overused; used profligately or in excess.
- To bring forward or offer, as an argument, passage, or consideration which bears on a statement or case; to cite; to allege.
- To draw towards a center or a middle line.
- The product of an addition reaction
- To modify.
- To improve or rectify.
- To settle an insurance claim.
- To change to fit circumstances.
- an adjective used as a noun (sensu stricto), an absolute adjective
- an adjective
- The innermost sanctuary or shrine in ancient temples, whence oracles were given.
- A private chamber; a sanctum.
- Helpful, assisting, providing aid.
- A spiritual leader in Persia and parts of Central Asia.
- To refer to something indirectly or by suggestion.
- An old liquid measure.
- a pear-shaped pot with an opening at each end, formerly used for sublimation.
- Pleasurably entertained.
- Displaying amusement.
- Enjoying humor aspects (of something).
- Any member of the Anguidae.
- The Barbary sheep, Ammotragus lervia.
Possible word length