Page 1 from 63
Total results: 64757
- antibody-drug conjugate
- the way of nature and/or the ideal way to live one's life.
- of, a United States federal regulatory body.
- Resource Description and Access; standard for descriptive cataloging initially released in June 2010, providing instructions and guidelines on formulating bibliographic data.
- Recommended Dietary Allowances; synonym of Dietary Reference Intake (DRI).
- Resources Development Administration; a large corporation from 2009 movie Avatar.
- of, a Protestant denomination.
- of Spanish occupational origin.
- Atyap Community Development Association
- American Choral Directors Association
- American College Dance Association
- Awka Capital Development Association
- Attakar Community Development Association
- The wife of Lamech
- The wife of Esau.
- enthusiastic; passionate; longing eagerly; eager; greedy
- Filled with awe.
- Having or showing awe.
- A rate defined as the number of signalling events per second in a data transmission.
- Synonym for bps (bits per second), regardless of how many signalling events are necessary to signal each bit.
- A person who keeps a house of prostitution, or procures women for prostitution; a procurer, a madame.
- A lewd person.
- Joyous; riotously gay.
- To procure women for lewd purposes.
- Prayer, later especially with a rosary.
- Each in a string of small balls making up the rosary or paternoster.
- A small round object.
- A small round object with a hole to allow it to be threaded on a cord or wire.
- A small round solid object.
- A small drop of water or other liquid.
- A bubble, in spirits.
- A small round ball at the end of a barrel of a gun used for aiming.
- A ridge, band, or molding.
- A rigid edge of a tire that mounts it on a wheel; tire bead.
- A knowledge sufficient to direct one's activities to a purpose.
- A glassy drop of molten flux, as borax or microcosmic salt, used as a solvent and color test for several mineral earths and oxides, as of iron, manganese, etc., before the blowpipe.
- Front sight of a gun.
- To form into a bead.
- To apply beads to.
- To form into a bead.
- To cause beads to form on (something).
- A local governor or leader, especially in North Africa or Moorish Spain; an alcaide.
- Any of various ancient and traditional Irish football games.
- Modern Gaelic football.
- To clothe.
- To cover (with insulation or another material); to surround, envelop.
- (figuratively) To imbue (with a specified quality)
- (in compounds) Wearing clothing of a specified type.
- (in compounds) Covered, enveloped in or surrounded by a specified material or substance.
- A fool; an idiot; a blockhead.
- To be foolish; make sport; play; toy.
- To daunt.
- To toss (aside); to dismiss.
- To turn (someone) aside; divert.
- A daffodil.
- insane, mad
- A person of Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, or other Mediterranean descent.
- A person of Italian descent.
- A pin; brooch; clasp
- A hollow or depression.
- To condemn to hell.
- To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
- To put out of favor; to ruin; to label negatively.
- To condemn as unfit, harmful, of poor quality, unsuccessful, invalid, immoral or illegal.
- To curse; put a curse upon.
- To invoke damnation; to curse.
- definition Fucking; bloody.
- Very, extremely.
- The use of "damn" as a curse.
- A small, negligible quantity, being of little value.
- The smallest amount of concern or consideration.
- A cigarette.
- Something beautiful, a charm, a peach.
- Duffy antigen/chemokine receptor; see
- A the of a day; definition, a defined or of work, or of the of work, done in a certain or at a certain of a task.
- A bird, the European black tern.
- The striped quagga, or Burchell's zebra, of South Africa (Asinus burchellii).
- To drive a sharp instrument into; incise with a jerk; puncture.
- To cut or mark with an incision; gash.
- To dig up weeds.
- A hollow or crack in timber.
- A particular time or period of vague extent.
- During the day.
- The state of being dazed;
- A glittering stone.
- To stupefy with excess of light, with a blow, with cold, or with fear; to confuse; to benumb.
- In a dazed condition.
- Butea monosperma, a tree of southern Asia.
- An Indian percussion instrument.
- A tongue or tract of land included between two rivers, especially that between the Ganga and the Yamuna
- popular opinion or belief
- To move or develop something.
- To sketch; depict with lines; to produce a picture with pencil, crayon, chalk, etc. on paper, cardboard, etc.
- To deduce or infer.
- (of drinks, especially tea) To leave temporarily so as to allow the flavour to increase.
- To take or procure from a place of deposit; to call for and receive from a fund, etc.
- To take into the lungs; to inhale.
- To move; to come or go.
- To obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
- To withdraw.
- To draw up (a document).
- To exert or experience force.
- To drag, pull.
- To pull; to exert strength in drawing anything; to have force to move anything by pulling.
- To pull out (as a gun from a holster, or a tooth).
- To undergo the action of pulling or dragging.
- To pull back the bowstring and its arrow in preparation for shooting.
- (of curtains, etc.) To close.
- (of curtains, etc.) To open.
- To take the top card of a deck into hand.
- To remove or separate or displace.
- To extract a liquid, or cause a liquid to come out, primarily water or blood.
- To drain by emptying; to suck dry.
- To extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
- To sink in water; to require a depth for floating.
- To work as an epispastic; said of a blister, poultice, etc.
- To have a draught; to transmit smoke, gases, etc.
- To consume, for example, power.
- To change in size or shape.
- To extend in length; to lengthen; to protract; to stretch.
- To become contracted; to shrink.
- To attract or be attracted.
- To attract.
- To search for game.
- To cause.
- To exert an attractive force; to act as an inducement or enticement.
- (Usually as draw on or draw upon): to rely on; utilize as a source.
- To disembowel.
- To end a game in a draw (with neither side winning).
- A random selection process.
- To select by the drawing of lots.
- To win in a lottery or similar game of chance.
- To trade in cards for replacements in draw poker games; to attempt to improve one's hand with future cards. See also draw out.
- To make a shot that lands in the house without hitting another stone.
- To play (a short-length ball directed at the leg stump) with an inclined bat so as to deflect the ball between the legs and the wicket.
- To hit (the ball) with the toe of the club so that it is deflected toward the left.
- To strike (the cue ball) below the center so as to give it a backward rotation which causes it to take a backward direction on striking another ball.
- The result of a contest in which neither side has won; a tie.
- The procedure by which the result of a lottery is determined.
- Something that attracts e.g. a crowd.
- The result of a two-innings match in which at least one side did not complete all their innings before time ran out. Different from a tie.
- A golf shot that (for the right-handed player) curves intentionally to the left. See hook, slice, fade.
- A shot that lands in the house without hitting another stone.
- A dry stream bed that drains surface water only during periods of heavy rain or flooding.
- In a commission-based job, an advance on future (potential) commissions given to an employee by the employer.
- A situation in which one or more players has four cards of the same suit or four out of five necessary cards for a straight and requires a further card to make their flush or straight.
- The act of pulling back the strings in preparation of firing.
- The spin or twist imparted to a ball etc. by a drawing stroke.
- A pair or couple
- an unordered pair
- A set of two elements treated as one; a pair.
- any set of two different pitch classes.
- A pair of things standing in particular relation; dyadic relation.
- An element, atom, or radical having a valence or combining power of two.
- An organism whose form has been affected by its environment
- A non-inherited somatic modification caused by an organism's environment
- a city in Texas, USA
- of and ethylenediaminetetraacetate
- A Portuguese folk song, usually featuring a single vocalist, Portuguese guitar and sometimes classical guitar. Lyrical themes are often melancholic in nature; the structure of the song is of greater importance.
- A system of taboos in the traditional religion of Madagascar.
- Taboo, or forbidden, under the fady system.
- a cheap showy trinket
- trick; jest; sport
- deceit; fraud; artifice
- To bedeck gaudily; to decorate with gauds or showy trinkets or colours; to paint.
- To sport or keep festival.
- A long, pointed stick used to prod animals.
- To prod with a goad.
- To encourage or stimulate.
- To incite or provoke.
- A local governor or leader, especially in North Africa or Moorish Spain; an alcaide.
- Link Access Procedures, D channel; specified in ITU-T Q.920 and ITU-T Q.921. The second layer protocol on the ISDN protocol stack.
- A heavy, pliable, inelastic metal element, having a bright, bluish color, but easily tarnished; both malleable and ductile, though with little tenacity. It is easily fusible, forms alloys with other metals, and is an ingredient of solder and type metal. Atomic number 82, symbol Pb (from Latin plumbum).
- A plummet or mass of lead attached to a line, used in sounding depth at seaor to estimate velocity in knots.
- A thin strip of type metal, used to separate lines of type in printing.
- Vertical space in advance of a row or between rows of text. Also known as leading.
- Sheets or plates of lead used as a covering for roofs.
- A roof covered with lead sheets or terne plates.
- A thin cylinder of black lead or plumbago (graphite) used in pencils.
- Bullets; ammunition.
- To cover, fill, or affect with lead
- To place leads between the lines of.
- To guide or conduct.
- To guide or conduct with the hand, or by means of some physical contact connection.
- To guide or conduct in a certain course, or to a certain place or end, by making the way known; to show the way, especially by going with or going in advance of, to lead a pupil; to guide somebody somewhere or to bring somebody somewhere by means of instructions.
- To direct; to counsel; to instruct
- To conduct or direct with authority; to have direction or charge of; to command, especially a military or business unit.
- To guide or conduct oneself in, through, or along (a certain course); hence, to proceed in the way of; to follow the path or course of; to pass; to spend. Also, to cause (one) to proceed or follow in (a certain course).
- To guide or conduct, as by accompanying, going before, showing, influencing, directing with authority, etc.; to have precedence or preeminence; to be first or chief; — used in most of the senses of the transitive verb.
- To begin, to be ahead.
- To go or to be in advance of; to precede; hence, to be foremost or chief among.
- To lead off or out, to go first; to begin.
- To be more advanced in technology or business than others.
- To begin a game, round, or trick, with
- To be ahead of others, e.g., in a race.
- To have the highest interim score in a game.
- To step off base and move towards the next base.
- To aim in front of a moving target, in order that the shot may hit the target as it passes.
- Lead climb.
- To draw or direct by influence, whether good or bad; to prevail on; to induce; to entice; to allure
- To tend or reach in a certain direction, or to a certain place.
- To produce (with to).
- The act of leading or conducting; guidance; direction, course
- Precedence; advance position; also, the measure of precedence; the state of being ahead in a race; the highest score in a game in an incomplete game.
- An insulated metallic wire for electrical devices and equipment.
- The situation where a runner steps away from a base while waiting for the pitch to be thrown.
- The act or right of playing first in a game or round; the card suit, or piece, so played
- The main role in a play or film; the lead role.
- The actor who plays the main role; lead actor.
- A channel of open water in an ice field.
- A lode.
- The course of a rope from end to end.
- A rope, leather strap, or similar device with which to lead an animal; a leash
- In a steam engine, the width of port opening which is uncovered by the valve, for the admission or release of steam, at the instant when the piston is at end of its stroke.
- Charging lead.
- The distance of haul, as from a cutting to an embankment.
- The action of a tooth, such as a tooth of a wheel, in impelling another tooth or a pallet.
- Hypothesis that has not been pursued
- Information obtained by a detective or police officer that allows him or her to discover further details about a crime or incident.
- Potential opportunity for a sale or transaction, a potential customer.
- Information obtained by a news reporter about an issue or subject that allows him or her to discover more details.
- The player who throws the first two rocks for a team.
- A teaser; a lead-in; the start of a newspaper column, telling who, what, when, where, why and how. (Sometimes spelled as lede for this usage to avoid ambiguity.)
- An important news story that appears on the front page of a newspaper or at the beginning of a news broadcast
- The axial distance a screw thread travels in one revolution. It is equal to the pitch times the number of starts.
- In a barbershop quartet, the person who sings the melody, usually the second tenor
- The announcement by one voice part of a theme to be repeated by the other parts.
- A mark or a short passage in one voice part, as of a canon, serving as a cue for the entrance of others.
- The excess above a right angle in the angle between two consecutive cranks, as of a compound engine, on the same shaft.
- The angle between the line joining the brushes of a continuous-current dynamo and the diameter symmetrical between the poles.
- The advance of the current phase in an alternating circuit beyond that of the electromotive force producing it.
- main, principal
- A burden; a weight to be carried.
- A worry or concern to be endured, especially in the phrase a load off one's mind.
- A certain number of articles or quantity of material that can be transported or processed at one time.
- A large number or amount.
- The volume of work required to be performed.
- The force exerted on a structural component such as a beam, girder, cable etc.
- The electrical current or power delivered by a device.
- A resistive force encountered by a prime mover when performing work.
- Any component that draws current or power from an electrical circuit.
- A unit of measure for various quantities.
- A very small explosive inserted as a gag into a cigarette or cigar.
- The charge of powder for a firearm.
- Weight or violence of blows.
- The contents (e.g. semen) of an ejaculation.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- The process of loading something, i.e. transferring it into memory or over a network, etc.
- To put a load on or in (a means of conveyance or a place of storage).
- To place in or on a conveyance or a place of storage.
- To put a load on something.
- To receive a load.
- To be placed into storage or conveyance.
- To fill (a firearm or artillery) with munition.
- To insert (an item or items) into an apparatus so as to ready it for operation, such as a reel of film into a camera, sheets of paper into a printer etc.
- To fill (an apparatus) with raw material.
- To be put into use in an apparatus.
- To read (data or a program) from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To transfer from a storage medium into computer memory.
- To put runners on first, second and third bases
- To tamper with so as to produce a biased outcome.
- To ask or adapt a question so that it will be more likely to be answered in a certain way.
- To encumber with something negative, to place as an encumbrance.
- To provide in abundance.
- To adulterate or drug.
- To magnetize.
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) carrying two electrons and bonded with a hydrogen (H) ion; the reduced form of NAD.
- Among the early and medieval Teutonic peoples, especially Scandinavians, the heritable land held by the various odalmen constituting a family or kindred of freeborn tribesmen.
- The ownership of such land.
- Of or relating to odal land.
- Located towards the oral opening (the mouth).
- Towards the oral opening (the mouth).
- A leopard; a panther.
- Chap; fellow; definition
- A civil judge in certain Islamic countries.
- The act of riding on horseback.
- A hostile ride against a particular area; a raid.
- A partly sheltered area of water near a shore in which vessels may ride at anchor.
- A way used for travelling between places, originally one wide enough to allow foot passengers and horses to travel, now usually one surfaced with asphalt or concrete and designed to accommodate many vehicles travelling in both directions.
- A path chosen in life or career.
- An underground tunnel in a mine.
- A railway or a single railway track.
- A journey, or stage of a journey.
- A way or route.
- At the venue of the opposing team or competitor; on the road.
- A person who belongs to a monotheistic sect of Hinduism; Sadhs' beliefs are similar to those of Quakers
- Any of several fish, of the family Carangidae, from the western Atlantic.
- A large number or quantity.
- Any one of several species of food fishes that make up the genus Alosa in the family Clupeidae, to which the herrings also belong;
- A bunch, clump, mass
- A crowd; a group of people.
- A boor, lout.
- A thin layer of refuse at the bottom of a seam.
- A cod, or pod, as of beans or peas.
- Allodial, inalienable.
- A freehold; property held by udal, or allodial, right.
- A canton of Switzerland
- A valley, gully, or stream bed in northern Africa and southwest Asia that remains dry except during the rainy season.
- The plant
- The blue dye made from the leaves of the plant.
- To plant or cultivate woad.
- To dye with woad.
- A workhorse; an old or worn-out mare.
- A central province of Iran.
- Capital city of Yazd Province
- A religious devotee or dervish in Persia.
- The tenth judge of Israel.
- name used by Muslims.
- Accept, comply or act in accordance.
- To wait in expectation.
- To pause; to delay.
- To stay; to continue in a place; to remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to be left.
- To have one's abode; to dwell; to reside; to sojourn.
- To endure; to remain; to last.
- To stand ready for; to await for someone; watch for.
- To endure without yielding; to withstand; await defiantly; to encounter; to persevere.
- To endure or undergo a hard trial or a task; to stand up under.
- To await submissively; accept without question; submit to.
- To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with; stand.
- To pay for; to stand the consequences of; to answer for; to suffer for; to atone for.
- Act of waiting; delay.
- Stay or continuance in a place; sojourn.
- A residence, dwelling or habitation.
- An omen; a foretelling.
- To bode; to foreshow; to presage.
- To be ominous.
- Like an acid, somewhat acid.
- Marked by acne; suffering from acne.
- Of a person, feeling cold.
- Owning or possessing many acres of land.
- Sharp and harsh, or bitter and not to the taste; pungent.
- Causing heat and irritation; corrosive.
- Caustic; bitter; bitterly irritating.
- An old saying which has obtained credit by long use
- An old saying which has been overused or considered a cliché; a trite maxim
- To make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion.
- To fit by alteration; to modify or remodel for a different purpose; to adjust
- To make by altering or fitting something else; to produce by change of form or character
- To change oneself so as to be adapted.
- Adapted; fit; suited; suitable.
- A diminutive of the female given names Adele, Adeline, Adelaide and Addison.
- To earn, earn by labor; earn money or one's living.
- To thrive or grow; to ripen.
- Having lost the power of development, and become rotten; putrid
- Unfruitful or confused; muddled.
- Liquid filth; mire.
- Lees; dregs.
- To make addle; to grow addle; to muddle; as, he addled his brain.
- To cause fertilised eggs to lose viability, by killing the developing embryo within through shaking, piercing, freezing or oiling, without breaking the shell.
- A foolish or dull-witted fellow.
- To revoke (a legacy, grant, etc.) or to satisfy it by some other gift.
- name; a rare variant of Adel.
- Soft or liquid animal fat.
- Well skilled; completely versed; thoroughly proficient
- One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient
- A type of affix that is attached to the outside of a stem (an existing word), to form a new word. The adfix category branches into prefixes (ones which appear before the stem) and suffixes (ones which appear after the stem).
- A farewell, a goodbye; especially a fond farewell, or a lasting or permanent farewell.
- The father of one of King David's officials (mentioned in 1 Chronicles 27:29).
- name of biblical origin.
- name transferred from the surname.
- To mingle with something else; to mix.
- name, a variant of Adolph, very rarely given to children since World War II because of its association with Adolf Hitler.
- To take by choice into relationship, definition child, heir, friend, citizen, etc.
- To take voluntarily (a child of other parents) to be in the place of, or as, one's own child.
- To obtain (a pet) from a shelter or the wild.
- To take by choice into the scope of one's responsibility.
- To take or receive as one's own what is not so naturally.
- To select and take or approve.
- To make more beautiful and attractive; to decorate.
- Down, downward; to or in a lower place.
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- Dozing, napping, asleep
- sun-facing side of a mountain
- A fully grown human or animal.
- A person who has reached the legal age of majority, generally 18 years of age.
- Fully grown.
- Intended for or restricted to adults rather than children.
- Containing material of an explicit sexual nature; of, or pertaining to, pornography.
- Vulgar or profane.
- To (cause to) be or become an adult.
- Curved inward, hooked.
- Abnormally dark or over-concentrated; associated with various states of discomfort or illness (specifically being too hot or dry).
- Burnt or having a scorched color.
- In or to the front; in advance; onward.
- In the direction one is facing or moving.
- In or for the future.
- At an earlier time.
- Having progressed more.
- name, variant of Ahmed.
- of Arabic origin.
- name, variant of Ahmad.
- of Arabic origin.
- Having been directed towards a target.
- Having been uttered or spoken of, such that certain persons are aware.
- Having been broadcast, such as on television or radio.
- One of the ancient kingdoms of Mesopotamia, located in northern Babylonia.
- The capital city of the kingdom of Akkad of uncertain location.
- A bird of the family Alcidae, including auks, auklets, razorbills, dovekies, guillemots, and puffins.
- name transferred back from the surname.
- Cold, chilly; used of low body temperature especially in connection with certain diseases such as malaria and cholera.
- A synthetic resin derived from a reaction between alcohol and certain acids, used as a base for many laminates, paints and coatings.
- On which aloes are growing.
- Any member of the Aloidae.
- With a loud voice, or great noise; loudly; audibly.
- Audibly, as opposed to silent.
- Spoken out loud.
- To send away; dismiss.
- A fine or penalty.
- A Khukhrain Punjabi surname.
- Raja Jai Dev Anand, founder of Khukhrain kingdom.
- King Mahapadam Anand, King of Anand Dynasty.
- A city of Gujarat, India.
- On end; in an upright position.
- Right; continuously.
- One of the moons of Jupiter.
- Sapsucking pest insect of the superfamily Aphidoidea; an aphidian.
- A Middle Eastern unit of volume used for agricultural crops.
- Great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion.
- Intense heat.
- A city on the Slave Coast of West Africa, the present-day Allada, Benin.
- The kingdom formerly controlled by this city; the nation of its people.
- To soothsay, prophesy.
- To interpret; to explain.
- To advise, counsel.
- Equipped, especially with a weapon.
- Prepared for use; loaded.
- Furnished with whatever serves to add strength, force, or efficiency.
- Having an arm or arms, often of a specified number or type.
- Possessing arms of a specified number or type.
- Coloured in a different tincture from the beast or bird itself.
- Any plant of the family Araceae, found chiefly in the tropics.
- Any member of the Attidae.
- An audience; a hearing.
- An examination in general.
- A judicial examination.
- An independent review and examination of records and activities to assess the adequacy of system controls, to ensure compliance with established policies and operational procedures, and to recommend necessary changes in controls, policies, or procedures
- The result of such an examination, or an account as adjusted by auditors; final account.
- Spiritual counseling, which forms the core of Dianetics.
- A general receptacle or receiver.
- To examine and adjust (e.g. an account).
- To conduct an independent review and examination of system records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of data security and data integrity procedures, to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes
- To counsel spiritually.
- To attend an academic class on a not-for-academic-credit basis.
- To keep away from; to keep clear of; to endeavor not to meet; to shun; to abstain from.
- To make empty; to clear.
- To make void, to annul; to refute (especially a contract).
- To defeat or evade; to invalidate. Thus, in a replication, the plaintiff may deny the defendant's plea, or confess it, and avoid it by stating new matter.
- To emit or throw out; to void
- To leave, evacuate; to leave as empty, to withdraw or come away from.
- To get rid of.
- To retire; to withdraw, depart, go away.
- To become void or vacant.
- A judgment, sentence, or final decision. Specifically: The decision of arbitrators in a case submitted.
- The paper containing the decision of arbitrators; that which is warded.
- A trophy or medal; something that denotes an accomplishment, especially in a competition. A prize or honor based on merit.
- Care, keeping.
- A negotiated minimum wage that is set for a particular trade or industry; an industrial award.
- To give by sentence or judicial determination; to assign or apportion, after careful regard to the nature of the case; to adjudge
- To determine; to make or grant an award.
- to give an award (prize) for merit
- Furnished with an awn, or long bristle-shaped tip; bearded.
- Having (a specified number or kind of) axles.
- name, a new American spelling variant of Aidan.
- A town in North Carolina.
- Ill, unwell.
- In a bad manner.
- Very much; to a great degree.
- That has been cooked by baking.
- High on marijuana.
- A general strike, shutdown, or other form of protest used in South Asia in which a substantial portion of the population stays home and does not report to work.
- To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
- To use or pass about casually.
- To throw or strike reciprocally, like balls in sports.
- To fight (with or against someone).
- Bowlegged, or bending outward at the knees; as in bandy legged.
- A winter sport played on ice, from which ice hockey developed.
- A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- A carriage or cart used in India, especially one drawn by bullocks.
- A unit of pressure, equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
- Founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms.
- Not caring what others think about his or her personality, style, or behavior; focused on maintaining individuality.
- Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- Having a base
- Having a base of operations.
- Reduced; lowered; restrained
- Soiled, dirty.
- Obscene; filthy; unchaste.
- Sexual in nature and usually meant to be humorous but considered rude.
- Having a bay or bays.
- Resembling beads; small, round, and gleaming.
- Bright and penetrating.
- Covered or ornamented with, or as if with, beads.
- Characterized by beads.
- The ability to detect whether or not a person is bisexual by observing that person.
- Consisting of blades.
- To make a sudden movement with, to jerk.
- To start into motion.
- To weave together, intertwine (strands of fibers, ribbons, etc.); to arrange (hair) in braids.
- To mix, or make uniformly soft, by beating, rubbing, or straining, as in preparing food.
- To reproach; to upbraid.
- A sudden movement; a jerk, a wrench.
- A weave of three or more strands of fibers, ribbons, cords or hair often for decoration.
- A fancy; freak; caprice.
- A foodstuff made by baking dough made from cereals.
- Any variety of bread.
- Food; sustenance; support of life, in general.
- to coat with breadcrumbs
- To make broad; spread.
- To form in meshes; net.
- A piece of embroidery; a braid.
- A member of one of the Caddo tribes.
- A confederacy of several southeastern Native American tribes, who inhabited much of what is now East Texas, western Louisiana and portions of southern Arkansas and Oklahoma in the sixteenth century.
- A Caddoan language of the Southern Plains of the United States, spoken by the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- An ornate capital letter used in calligraphy consisting of interlacing pen strokes.
- A circular frame on which cadgers carry hawks for sale.
- To beg.
- To obtain something by wit or guile; to convince people to do something they might not normally do.
- To carry hawks and other birds of prey.
- To carry, as a burden.
- To hawk or peddle, as fish, poultry, etc.
- To intrude or live on another meanly; to beg.
- cheerful or mirthful, as after good eating or drinking
- A Scottish errand boy, porter, or messenger.
- A travelling tinker; a tramp, or sturdy beggar.
- Empty with nothing left to smoke but ash.
- intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- Filled with white flakes; mothery; said of vinegar when containing mother.
- Any member of the family Canidae, including dogs, wolves, foxes, coyotes and jackals.
- Wearing a cape or capes.
- (in compounds) Wearing a cape of a specified kind.
- Any member of the Caridae.
- Having a case or covering; encased or clad.
- A group of animals or other organisms derived from a common ancestor species.
- A higher level grouping of a genetic haplogroup.
- To be part of a clade; to form a clade.
Possible word length