Page 1 from 24
Total results: 24417
- of, a branch of the secret police in communist Poland.
- of, behavior not defined in the language standard.
- To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods
- To obtain by some sacrifice.
- To bribe.
- To be equivalent to in value.
- to accept as true; to believe
- To make a purchase or purchases, to treat (for a meal)
- To make a bluff, usually a large one.
- Something which is bought; a purchase.
- To put off by trickery; to cheat.
- A plump young person or child.
- The innermost section of a chrysalis in a silk cocoon.
- A small lump or knob.
- The essence or core of an issue, argument etc.
- The clitoris.
- To hit the ball weakly.
- To push; to nudge.
- To beckon.
- A noob; a newcomer or incompetent.
- A flat-bottomed vessel, of width similar to or greater than its height, used for storing or packing things, or for washing things in.
- The contents or capacity of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- A slow-moving craft.
- Any structure shaped like a tub, such as a certain old form of pulpit, a short broad boat, etc.
- A small cask.
- Any of various historically designated quantities of goods to be sold by the tub (butter, oysters, etc).
- A box or bucket in which coal or ore is sent up a shaft.
- A sweating in a tub; a tub fast.
- A corpulent or obese person.
- To plant, set, or store in a tub.
- To bathe.
- A South American tropical fruit tree,
- The fruit of this tree.
- To touch by means of a mutual border, edge or end; to border on; to lie adjacent; to project; to terminate; to be contiguous; to meet, of an estate, country, etc.
- To border upon; be next to; abut on; be adjacent to; to support by an abutment.
- To lean against on one end; to end on, of a part of a building or wall.
- A rate defined as the number of signalling events per second in a data transmission.
- Synonym for bps (bits per second), regardless of how many signalling events are necessary to signal each bit.
- To cry, whine or blubber (usually carries a connotation of disapproval).
- To swell; to puff out, as with weeping.
- The act of blubbing.
- (attributively) Swollen, puffed, protruding.
- A town in Texas.
- To make indistinct or hazy, to obscure or dim.
- To smear, stain or smudge.
- To become indistinct.
- To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- To transfer the input focus away from.
- A smear, smudge or blot
- Something that appears hazy or indistinct
- A moral stain or blot.
- In a state of doubt or confusion.
- A weevil; a worm that breeds in malt, biscuit, etc.
- A variety of madeira (wine) that is less sweet than malmsey
- Any solid object rounded at one end and tapering on the other, possibly attached to a larger object at the tapered end.
- A light bulb.
- The bulb-shaped root portion of a plant such as a tulip, from which the rest of the plant may be regrown.
- a bulbous protuberance at the forefoot of certain vessels to reduce turbulence.
- To take the shape of a bulb; to swell.
- Size, mass or volume.
- The major part of something.
- The result of water retained by fibre.
- Unpackaged goods when transported in large volumes, e.g. coal, ore or grain.
- a cargo or any items moved or communicated in the manner of cargo.
- Excess body mass, especially muscle.
- A hypothetical higher-dimensional space within which our own four-dimensional universe may exist.
- The body.
- being large in size, mass or volume (of goods, etc.)
- To appear or seem to be, as to bulk or extent.
- To grow in size; to swell or expand.
- Toilet paper.
- Useless papers; now especially official documents, standardized forms, sales and marketing print material etc.
- A float moored in water to mark a location, warn of danger, or indicate a navigational channel.
- A life-buoy.
- To keep afloat or aloft; used with up.
- To support or maintain at a high level.
- To mark with a buoy.
- To maintain or enhance enthusiasm or confidence
- A fortified dwelling place belonging to a king or noble; a prehistoric fort.
- a belch
- To emit a burp.
- To cause someone (such as a baby) to burp.
- Crowded with business or activities; having a great deal going on.
- Engaged in activity or by someone else.
- Having a lot going on; complicated or intricate.
- Officious; meddling.
- To make somebody busy, to keep busy with, to occupy, to make occupied.
- To rush somebody.
- A police officer.
- One of various species of freshwater fish of the Cyprinidae or carp family, especially:
- the European chub, Leuciscus cephalus
- in Europe, its close relatives, notably the fallfish.
- By extension, various vaguely related marine or freshwater fishes.
- in North America, the black bass.
- A chubby, plump person
- An overweight or obese gay man.
- Excess body fat
- A plastic or other flexible package of meat, usually ground meat or luncheon meat.
- A concrete margin along the edge of a road; a kerb (UK)
- A raised margin along the edge of something, such as a well or the eye of a dome, as a strengthening.
- Something that checks or restrains; a restraint.
- A riding or driving bit for a horse that has rein action which amplifies the pressure in the mouth by leverage advantage placing pressure on the poll via the crown piece of the bridle and chin groove via a curb chain.
- A sidewalk, covered or partially enclosed, bordering the airport terminal road system with an adjacent paved areas to permit vehicles to off-load or load passengers.
- A swelling on the back part of the hind leg of a horse, just behind the lowest part of the hock joint, generally causing lameness.
- To check, restrain or control.
- To rein in.
- To furnish with a curb, as a well; to restrain by a curb, as a bank of earth.
- To force to "bite the curb" (hit the pavement curb); see curb stomp.
- To damage vehicle wheels or tires by running into or over a pavement curb.
- To bend or curve.
- To crouch; to cringe.
- carbonaceous shale; small coal; slate, dross, or rubbish in coal.
- To beat (someone or something) with a stick.
- To defeat someone soundly; to annihilate or crush.
- To forcefully teach something.
- To criticize harshly; to excoriate.
- The Syrian brown bear (Ursus arctos syriacus)
- an image board post venerated for its number that ends in a repeated number
- Unable to speak; lacking power of speech (kept in "deaf, dumb, and blind").
- Silent; unaccompanied by words.
- extremely stupid.
- Pointless, foolish, lacking intellectual content or value.
- Lacking brightness or clearness, as a colour.
- To silence.
- To make stupid.
- To represent as stupid.
- To reduce the intellectual demands of.
- An error; a mistake in the performance of an action.
- To goof, fumble, or err in the performance of an action.
- The sound of underwater bubbles, or of water bubbling (often used repetitively).
- An immature stage in the life cycle of an insect; a larva.
- A short, thick man; a dwarf.
- To scavenge or in some way scrounge, typically for food.
- To dig; to dig up by the roots; to root out by digging; often followed by up.
- To supply with food.
- A West African antelope (Tragelaphus scriptus), marked with white stripes and spots on a reddish fawn ground; the
- to lubricate
- Without the power of sensation and motion or feeling; insensible.
- Not able to react, surprised, shocked.
- Causing numbness.
- To cause to become numb.
- An unfledged bird.
- Something immature or unfinished.
- Conspicuously short.
- Derived from a simpler polyhedron by the addition of extra triangular faces.
- A deliberate affront or slight.
- A sudden checking of a cable or rope.
- A knot; a protuberance; a snag.
- To slight, ignore or behave coldly toward someone.
- To turn down; to dismiss.
- To stub out (a cigarette etc).
- To halt the movement of a rope etc by turning it about a cleat or bollard etc; to secure a vessel in this manner.
- To clip or break off the end of; to check or stunt the growth of.
- To sob with convulsions.
- Something blunted, stunted, or cut short, such as stubble or a stump.
- A piece of certain paper items, designed to be torn off and kept for record or identification purposes.
- A placeholder procedure that has the signature of the planned procedure but does not yet implement the intended behavior. (, , ).
- A procedure that translates requests from external systems into a format suitable for processing and then submits those requests for processing. (, , )
- A page providing only minimal information and intended for later development.
- The remaining part of the docked tail of a dog
- An unequal first or last interest calculation period, as a part of a financial swap contract
- A log; a block; a blockhead.
- A pen with a short, blunt nib.
- A stub nail; an old horseshoe nail; also, stub iron.
- The smallest remainder of a smoked cigarette; a butt.
- To remove most of a tree, bush, or other rooted plant by cutting it close to the ground.
- To remove a plant by pulling it out by the roots.
- To jam, hit, or bump, especially a toe.
- A walled city in Ancient Rome.
- name used by Muslims.
- A medium-sized tropical African tree, from the family Loganiaceae. 1976
- The soft pale wood from the abura tree.
- In a buzz; buzzing
- Characterized by excessive gossip or activity.
- An autonomous territory in the Caribbean, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- A tree native to South Asia, formerly
- A portable coffer or chest with a rounded lid covered in leather, garnished with nails, once used for the transport of clothes or other personal luggage. It was the original portmanteau.
- A dwarf-wall of plain masonry, carrying the roof of a cathedral or church and masked or hidden behind the balustrade.
- Asian street food consisting of a developing duck embryo boiled alive and eaten in the shell
- Performed with a striking together of the legs.
- In billiards, the area of the table lying behind the line from which the cue ball is initially shot, and from which a ball in hand must be played.
- A slow-moving, often stagnant creek or river.
- A swamp, a marshy (stagnant) body of water.
- Something or someone that is physically attractive.
- Something that is a remarkable example of its type.
- To cut about; cut around; cut up; cut off; sever.
- To cover or clothe with fur.
- To cover, bespatter, or befoul with mud.
- To confuse; muddle.
- A river in Cameroon and Nigeria, the major tributary of the Niger River.
- A blue blazer, part of the school uniform at Harrow School.
- Any of several different species of plants having blue flowers.
- A short description of a book, film, or other work, written and used for promotional purposes.
- To write or quote something in a blurb
- To utter suddenly and unadvisedly; to speak quickly or without thought; to divulge inconsiderately — commonly with out.
- An act of blushing.
- A glow; a flush of colour.
- Feeling or appearance of optimism.
- A sort of makeup, frequently a powder, used to redden the cheeks.
- A color between pink and cream.
- A pale pink wine made by removing the dark grape skins at the required point during fermentation.
- To become red in the face due to shyness, shame, excitement, or embarrassment.
- To become red.
- To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make roseate.
- To change skin color in the face (to a particular shade).
- To express or make known by blushing.
- To have a warm and delicate colour, like some roses and other flowers.
- The collective noun for a group of boys.
- Counterfeit or fake; not genuine.
- Undesirable or harmful.
- Incorrect, useless, or broken.
- Of a totally fictitious issue printed for collectors, often issued on behalf of a non-existent territory or country (not to be confused with forgery, which is an illegitimate copy of a genuine stamp).
- Based on false or misleading information or unjustified assumptions.
- A liquor made of rum and molasses.
- An independent kingdom, descended from the that covered much of modern Chad and parts of Libya, Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon.
- A joke; jesting, banter.
- To jest.
- A small trench or ditch, typically built in a zigzag pattern, serving to connect or provide communication between two trenches, particularly the rear and front lines.
- A line, drawn winding about, in order to enclose several tracts of land, or to attack some works.
- An implement consisting of multiple more or less flexible bristles or other filaments attached to a handle, used for any of various purposes including cleaning, painting, and arranging hair.
- A piece of conductive material, usually carbon, serving to maintain electrical contact between the stationary and rotating parts of a machine.
- The act of brushing something.
- Wild vegetation, generally larger than grass but smaller than trees (Wikipedia).
- A short and sometimes occasional encounter or experience.
- The furry tail of an animal, especially of a fox.
- A tuft of hair on the mandibles.
- A short contest, or trial, of speed.
- An instrument, resembling a brush, used to produce a soft sound from drums or cymbals.
- An on-screen tool for "painting" a particular colour or texture.
- In 3D video games, a convex polyhedron, especially one that defines structure of the play area.
- The floorperson of a poker room, usually in a casino.
- (North Wisconsin, uncountable) Evergreen boughs, especially balsam, locally cut and baled for export, usually for use in wreathmaking.
- To clean with a brush.
- To untangle or arrange with a brush.
- To apply with a brush.
- To remove with a sweeping motion.
- To touch with a sweeping motion, or lightly in passing.
- To clean one's teeth by brushing them.
- A strong fiber produced from a small tree of Africa.
- An extinct subspecies of the hartebeest, which was formerly native to northern Africa
- A woman's breast.
- definition bub; bubba.
- A storm spirit in Cornish folklore, formerly believed to inhabit mines and coastal communities.
- hobgoblin, evil spirit
- To form (something) by combining materials or parts.
- To develop or give form to (something) according to a plan or process.
- To increase or strengthen (something) by adding gradually to.
- To establish a basis for (something).
- To form by combining materials or parts.
- To develop in magnitude or extent.
- To construct (software) by compiling its source code.
- To be constructed by compilation of source code, usually with minimal human intervention.
- The physique of a human body; constitution or structure of a human body.
- Any of various versions of a software product as it is being developed for release to users.
- Any structure, such as a building, statue, pool or forest, created by the player.
- well-built, muscular or toned.
- Shape; build; form of structure.
- Having one or more bulges; bulging
- Being large in size, mass, or volume.
- Having excess body mass, especially muscle.
- A person who is cruel to others, especially those who are weaker or have less power.
- A noisy, blustering fellow, more insolent than courageous; one who is threatening and quarrelsome; an insolent, tyrannical fellow.
- A hired thug.
- A prostitute’s minder; a pimp.
- Bully beef.
- A brisk, dashing fellow.
- The small scrum in the Eton College field game.
- A small freshwater fish.
- An (eldest) brother; a fellow workman; comrade
- A companion; mate.
- darling, sweetheart.
- To intimidate (someone) as a bully.
- To act aggressively towards.
- Very good; excellent.
- Jovial and blustering; dashing.
- A purse or bag in which to carry or measure diamonds, etc.
- A drink made from rum, water, sugar, and nutmeg.
- The ritual tossing of someone into the air to celebrate their birthday.
- rough; jumpy; causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- covered with or full of bumps
- A group of a number of similar things, either growing together, or in a cluster or clump, usually fastened together.
- The peloton; the main group of riders formed during a race.
- An informal body of friends.
- A considerable amount.
- An unmentioned amount; a number.
- A group of logs tied together for skidding.
- An unusual concentration of ore in a lode or a small, discontinuous occurrence or patch of ore in the wallrock.
- The reserve yarn on the filling bobbin to allow continuous weaving between the time of indication from the midget feeler until a new bobbin is put in the shuttle.
- An unfinished cigar, before the wrapper leaf is added.
- A protuberance; a hunch; a knob or lump; a hump.
- To gather into a bunch.
- To gather fabric into folds.
- To form a bunch.
- To be gathered together in folds
- To protrude or swell
- A swindle or confidence trick.
- A parlour game played in teams with three dice, originating in England but popular among suburban women in the United States at the beginning of the 21st century.
- To swindle (someone).
- A baking pan with a hollow, circular, raised area in the middle.
- A wilderness region, away from cities.
- Diminutive of Bundaberg, a coastal city of Queensland.
- Abbreviation of Bundaberg rum.
- A culvert or short covered drain connecting two ditches.
- A chine or gully formed by water running over the edge of a cliff; a wooded glen or small ravine opening through the cliff line to the sea.
- Any small drain or culvert.
- A brick arch or wooden bridge, covered with earth across a drawn or carriage in a water-meadow, just wide enough to allow a hay-wagon to pass over.
- A small pool of water.
- A swelling from a blow; a bump.
- A sudden enlargement or mass of ore, as opposed to a vein or lode.
- A rabbit, especially a juvenile.
- A bunny girl: a nightclub waitress who wears a costume having rabbit ears and tail.
- In basketball, an easy shot (i.e., one right next to the bucket) that is missed.
- Bunny chow; a snack of bread filled with curry.
- Easy or unchallenging.
- Resembling a bun
- a female pet name
- A bunya pine,
- A banyan, a member of a specific Hindu caste.
- A tropical flowering tree, found in the South Pacific.
- A coarse woolen cloth.
- Damaged or injured by fire or heat.
- Having a sunburn.
- Being darker than standard, especially browner.
- Big or important — used as a title of respect
- An of, or the act of .
- A often or
- A series of fired from an
- To break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break from internal pressure.
- To cause to break by any means.
- To separate formfeed at perforation lines.
- To enter or exit hurriedly and unexpectedly.
- To produce as an effect of bursting.
- Like a bush in having many widely spread branches.
- Growing thickly.
- (Racial slur) Derogatory word used to refer to Afro-textured Hair.
- Having large breasts.
- A sandwich, usually with a hot savoury filling in a breadcake. The most common are chips, bacon, sausage and egg.
- A miner who works under contract, receiving a fixed amount per ton of coal or ore.
- A workmate.
- A drudge; a cat's paw; someone who does the hard work; someone who is being taken advantage of by someone else.
- One of a pair of shoes or gloves.
- To work together; to keep company with.
- To cohabit; to reside with another as a couple.
- To act in concert with intent to defraud; to play unfairly.
- Resembling a heavy cart.
- A unit of currency, worth one hundredth of a Gambian dalasi
- Any of four isomeric univalent hydrocarbon radicals, C4H9, formally derived from butane by the loss of a hydrogen atom.
- A synthetic rubber made by the polymerization of isobutylene.
- Having a full, voluptuous figure, especially possessing large breasts.
- Healthy, lively.
- Cheerful, lively, happy.
- Flexible, pliant.
- Having a buzzing sound.
- Being the subject of cultural buzz.
- To bend; to bow.
- curved; rounded
- A small, confined space.
- The tailed pepper, an Indonesian plant cultivated for its berries and essential oil.
- Raised to the third power.
- Any device designed to cut things into cubes.
- Used in the names of units of volume formed by multiplying a unit of length by itself twice.
- Of a class of polynomial of the form <math> ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d </math>
- Having three equal axes and all angles 90°.
- A cubic curve.
- Smeary; viscous; glutinous; adhesive.
- To search for and eliminate malfunctioning elements or errors in something, especially a computer program or machinery.
- To remove a hidden electronic surveillance device from (somewhere).
- To remove insects from (somewhere), especially
- The action, or a session, of reviewing source code to find and eliminate errors.
- A river running through Switzerland and France, a tributary of the Saône.
- A department of France in the region of Franche-Comté.
- Uncertainty, disbelief.
- To lack confidence in; to disbelieve, question, or suspect.
- To fear; to suspect.
- To fear; to be apprehensive of.
- To fill with fear; to affright.
- A multiple star in the constellation of Ursa Major and part of the Plough; Alpha (α) Ursae Majoris.
- to put (troops) onto a bus
- to board a bus
- A residential area beyond the suburbs
- short and stout; low and wide
- In Anglo-Saxon law, the owner of an allotment or yard-land, usually consisting of 30 acres; a villein.
- Full of hubs or protuberances.
- To wet or stain an object completely with some physical quality.
- In general, to act in a way which results in an object becoming completely permeated or impregnated by some quality.
- A large vessel holding liquor.
- Especially large or powerful.
- An especially large or powerful person, animal or thing.
- Edible kelp used in East Asian cuisine
- The plant Amorphophallus titanum, the titan arum.
- A tribal people of Nepal (and to a lesser extent India and Bhutan).
- Their Tibeto-Burman language, written in a unique script.
- A beverage made from the bark of certain species in the genus or related plants and widely consumed in the Caribbean.
- Knobbly; covered with small knobs.
- Nub-like, resembling a small bump or protrusion; stubby.
- of; pubic bones.
- The pubic hair.
- The pubic region.
- Of, or relating to the area of the body adjacent to the pubis or the pubes.
- the pubic bone; the part of the hipbone forming the front arch of the pelvis
- To bud again (send forth a second group of buds)
- To buy again, especially to buy something previously sold (or pawned)
- A type of poker tournament that allows players to purchase more chips during the course of the tournament.
- To repair or correct something.
- To give another name or title to; to dub again.
- To dub (video material) again; to provide with a new soundtrack.
- A video re-edited in any way an editor wants.
- A remedy or improvement
- A line which crosses successive meridians at a constant angle
- One of the 32 points of the compass (compass points)
- A unit of angular measure equal to 1/32 of a circle or 11.25°
- The monetary unit of Russia, Belarus and Transnistria equal to 100 kopeks (Russian: Belarusian: The Russian ruble's symbol is ₽.
- Redness, one of the main signs of inflammation.
- Mean; dirty; contemptible; scrubby.
- One who labors hard and lives meanly; a mean fellow.
- One who is incompetent or unable to complete easy tasks.
- A thicket or jungle, often specified by the name of the prevailing plant
- One of the common livestock of a region of no particular breed or not of pure breed, especially when inferior in size, etc. Often used to refer to male animals unsuited for breeding.
- Vegetation of inferior quality, though sometimes thick and impenetrable, growing in poor soil or in sand; also, brush.
- One not on the first team of players; a substitute.
- To rub hard; to wash with rubbing; usually, to rub with a wet brush, or with something coarse or rough, for the purpose of cleaning or brightening
- To rub anything hard, especially with a wet brush; to scour
- To be diligent and penurious
- To call off a scheduled event; to cancel.
- To eliminate or to correct data from a set of records to bring it inline with other similar datasets
- To move a recording tape back and forth with a scrubbing motion to produce a scratching sound, or to do so by a similar use of a control on an editing system.
- To maneuver the play position on a media editing system by using a scroll bar or touch-based interface.
- An instance of scrubbing.
- A cancellation.
- A worn-out brush.
- One who scrubs.
- Clothing worn while performing surgery.
- Any medical uniform consisting of a short-sleeved shirt and pants (trousers).
- An exfoliant for the body.
- An apparatus carried by a diver, which includes a tank holding compressed, filtered air and a regulator which delivers the air to the diver at ambient pressure which can be used underwater.
- To perform scuba diving.
- A woody plant smaller than a tree, and usually with several stems from the same base.
- To lop; to prune.
- To mispronounce a word by replacing its consonant sound(s) with another or others of a similar place of articulation.
- A liquor composed of vegetable acid, fruit juice (especially lemon), sugar, sometimes vinegar, and a small amount of spirit as a preservative. Modern shrub is usually non-alcoholic, but in earlier times it was often mixed with a substantial amount of spirit such as brandy or rum, thus making it a liqueur.
- A baby pigeon or dove.
- The meat of a squab (i.e. a young (domestic) pigeon or dove) used as food.
- A baby rook.
- A thick cushion, especially a flat one covering the seat of a chair or sofa.
- A person of a short, fat figure.
- To fall plump; to strike at one dash, or with a heavy stroke.
- To furnish with squabs, or cushions.
- Fat; thick; plump; bulky.
- Unfledged; unfeathered.
- With a heavy fall; plump.
- A small firework that is intended to spew sparks rather than explode.
- A similar device used to ignite an explosive or launch a rocket, etc.
- A kind of slow match or safety fuse.
- Any small firecracker sold to the general public. Usually available in special clusters designed to explode in series after a single master fuze is lit.
- The heating element used to set off the sodium azide pellets in a vehicle's airbag.
- A small explosive used to replicate a bullet hitting a surface.
- A short piece of witty writing; a lampoon.
- A writer of lampoons.
- In a legal casebook, a short summary of a legal action placed between more extensively quoted cases.
- A short article, often published in journals, that introduces theoretically problematic empirical data or discusses an overlooked theoretical problem. In contrast to a typical article, a squib need not answer the questions that it poses.
- An unimportant, paltry, or mean-spirited person.
- A sketched concept or visual solution, usually very quick and not too detailed. A word most commonly used within the Graphic Design industry.
- To make a sound such as a small explosion.
- To throw squibs; to utter sarcastic or severe reflections; to contend in petty dispute.
- The guard at the end of the grip of a sword.
- A Japanese unit of areal measure, roughly 3.3m2 or 35.5ft2, equivalent to the area of two tatami mats.
- A pressure point in the traditions of shiatsu, acupressure, and acupuncture.
- Of or pertaining to a tube, especially an anatomical one
- stout, rotund
- Resembling a tub; sounding dull and without resonance or freedom of sound.
- An overweight person.
- Possessing a tube or tubes.
- A flat-topped or rounded flower-cluster (= inflorescence) in which the individual flower stalks arise from the same point, the youngest flowers being at the centre.
- To remove from a bag.
- Not bagged.
- To remove an impediment that obstructs the passage of (someone or something).
- To remove a prohibition.
- To unlock or unbolt a door that had been locked or bolted with a bar.
- To free from the restraint of anything that surrounds or encloses.
- To raise or rouse from bed.
- unbidden, uninvited.
- Which have not been bid for.
- To undo the process of bidding; to cancel a bid.
- To remove the turns of (a rope or cable) from the bits.
- To remove from a box.
- To retrieve (a value of a primitive type) from the object in which it is boxed.
- To divest of the traits of a boy.
- To fasten with a bar.
- To remove the bar or bars of, as a gate; to unbar.
- A table or tray strewn with sand, anciently used for drawing, calculating, etc.
- A calculating table or frame; an instrument for performing arithmetical calculations by balls sliding on wires, or counters in grooves, the lowest line representing units, the second line, tens, etc.
- The uppermost portion of the capital of a column, immediately under the architrave.
- A board, tray, or table, divided into perforated compartments, for holding cups, bottles, or the like; a kind of cupboard, buffet, or sideboard.
- To draw; to conduct away; to take away; to withdraw; to draw to a different part; to move a limb out away from the center of the body;abduct.
- To draw a conclusion, especially in metanalysis; to deduce.
- To take away by force; to carry away (a human being) wrongfully and usually with violence or deception; to kidnap.
- To draw away, as a limb or other part, from its ordinary position; to move similar parts apart.
- To be unlike; to differ.
- Blushing; ruddy.
- Blushing; ruddy.
- To wash oneself.
- To wash.
- To be full to overflowing.
- To be wealthy.
- To be highly productive.
- To be present or available in large numbers; to be plentiful.
- To revel in.
- To be copiously supplied;
- A red ocher used to darken mahogany and for making chloride of potassium.
- Broken away (from restraint).
- Without notice to prepare the mind for the event; sudden; hasty; unceremonious.
- Curt in manner; brusque; rude; uncivil; impolite.
- Having sudden transitions from one subject or state to another; unconnected; disjointed.
- Broken off.
- Extremely steep or craggy as if broken up; precipitous.
- Suddenly terminating, as if cut off; truncate.
- To tear off or asunder.
- To interrupt suddenly.
- Something which is abrupt; an abyss.
- To consume gradually; to waste away.
- Absence of willpower or decisiveness, especially as a symptom of mental illness.
- Relating to, characterized by, or affected with abulia.
- In a bursting condition.
- Having been a victim of some form of abuse, most commonly child abuse or domestic violence.
- Overused; used profligately or in excess.
- One who abuses someone or something.
- One who uses in an illegal or wrongful use.
- To recline, as at table.
- The bleak, a small European fish with silvery scales.
- The act of concealing oneself and lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- An attack launched from a concealed position.
- The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by surprise; those who lie in wait.
- To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- A wen or spongy wart on the legs or flanks of a horse.
- The wood of the strawberry tree.
- A song or poem greeting or evoking the dawn.
- A morning love song; a song of lovers parting in the morning.
- An English patronymic surname.
- name from the same source, or transferred from the surname.
- name of American usage since the 1970s.
- In fortification, a kind of portcullis or gate, made like a pitfall, with a counterpoise, and supported by two large stakes.
- Type of drawbridge.
- An amount; the contents of one full bag.
- A large assortment.
- Unruly or wild person.
- The capital of the Central African Republic.
- The capital of the Gambia.
- Full of obstructions.
- The amount of people in a bar.
- A sailing vessel of three or more masts, with all masts but the sternmost square-rigged, the sternmost being fore-and-aft-rigged
- any small sailing vessel
- a sailing vessel or boat of any kind
- A member of the Basotho people.
- Rich; fertile, as in reference to land or soil.
- A form of hunting in which game is forced into the open by the beating of sticks on bushes etc.
- The game thus forced into the open.
- A hunt performed in this manner.
- A springboard in a circus or gymnasium.
- A seaside city on the Black Sea coast and capital of Adjara, an autonomous republic in southwest Georgia.
- A cheap showy ornament piece of jewellery; a gewgaw.
- A club or sceptre carried by a jester.
- A small shiny spherical decoration, commonly put on Christmas trees.
- of ( spelling of).
- singular of spelling of
- A person who has been beatified.
- The property, quality or state of being "that which pleases merely by being perceived" (Aquinas); that which is attractive, pleasing, fine or good looking; comeliness.
- Someone who is beautiful.
- Something that is particularly good or pleasing.
- An excellent or egregious example of something.
- The excellence, e.g. the genius
- A beauty quark (now called bottom quark).
- Beauty treatment; cosmetology.
- Prevailing style or taste; rage; fashion.
- Of high quality, well done.
- To bump thoroughly; belabour.
- To make busy; occupy.
- a Mediterranean fish.
- To cover or deck out with curls.
- To curl; make curly.
- To smear upon; to soil.
- To ornament garishly; to overdecorate.
- To drug abundantly or excessively.
- To duck or immerse thoroughly; submerge.
- To make a duke.
- To behave or dress as a duke.
- To make or render dumb, or mute.
- To cover with dung or manure.
- To bedaub or defile.
- To make foul; to soil.
- To entangle or run against so as to impede motion.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; trick; cheat.
- Draped; ornamented with something hanging.
- The capital city of Lebanon.
- The drinking game of beer pong.
- Any climbing woody vine of the tropics with the habit of a liana; in the Philippines, especially any of various species of Calamus, the cane or rattan palm.
- To load with praise; praise greatly; extol.
- To call (someone) a lout.
- To address or speak of with contemptuous language.
- To bespatter, as with mud.
- To maul thoroughly or completely.
- To confuse or bewilder.
- To devote to the Muses.
- To make numb, as by cold or anesthetic.
- To deaden.
- To puff; praise fulsomely; bepraise.
- To blacken with smut; foul with soot.
- To imbue or endow with a soul.
- To set with or as with studs; adorn with bosses.
Possible word length