Page 1 from 11
Total results: 10660
- germinal center B-cell-like
- A lump of soft or sticky material.
- The mouth.
- Saliva or phlegm.
- A sailor.
- Waste material in old mine workings, goaf.
- A whoopee pie.
- To gather into a lump.
- To spit, especially to spit phlegm.
- the former Soviet State Security Committee.
- Known good board.
- To reserve for oneself.
- Dark circles under the eyes, caused by lack of sleep, drug addiction etc.
- a peninsula and town in north-west Turkey
- Formless hindrances personified as an enemy
- Brisk; full of spirits; boasting; pretentious; conceited.
- proudly; boastfully
- A boast or boasting; bragging; ostentatious pretence or self-glorification.
- The thing which is boasted of.
- The card game three card brag.
- To boast; to talk with excessive pride about what one has, is able to do, or has done; often as an attempt to popularize oneself.
- To boast of.
- Fashion, style of dressing oneself up.
- A type of dress or clothing.
- A guise, external appearance.
- To dress in garb.
- A wheat sheaf.
- A measure of arrows in the Middle Ages.
- A firework that produces a fountain of sparks
- derived from a diminutive of the name Gilbert.
- The internal organs of certain computer game characters after being splattered to death.
- Having a ready flow of words but lacking thought or understanding; superficial; shallow.
- Smooth or slippery.
- Artfully persuasive in nature.
- To make glib.
- A mass of matted hair worn down over the eyes, formerly worn in Ireland.
- To castrate; to geld; to emasculate.
- A round, shapeless or amorphous lump, as of a semisolid substance.
- A limited pattern matching technique using wildcards, less powerful than a regular expression.
- A millimeter-sized colour module found beyond the visual area V2 in the brain's parvocellular pathway.
- To stick in globs or lumps.
- To carry out pattern matching using a glob.
- The sound of underwater bubbles, or of water bubbling (often used repetitively).
- A disc placed between a light and the illuminated object or actor in order to diffuse the glare.
- A template inserted over a light source in order to control the shape of the thrown light.
- A device used to shield a microphone from extraneous sounds.
- The taproot of young burdock plants, eaten as a root vegetable.
- An immature stage in the life cycle of an insect; a larva.
- A short, thick man; a dwarf.
- To scavenge or in some way scrounge, typically for food.
- To dig; to dig up by the roots; to root out by digging; often followed by up.
- To supply with food.
- A West African antelope (Tragelaphus scriptus), marked with white stripes and spots on a reddish fawn ground; the
- To change tack with the wind crossing behind the boat. (Mostly used of boats and other small sailing craft — the corresponding manoeuver in a sailing ship is to wear.)
- To shift a fore-and-aft sail suddenly and forcefully from one side to the other, while sailing before the wind. (also jibe.)
- To sneer (see gibe.)
- gybe at: to hesitate, vacillate, or balk when faced with a proposal, plan, or course of action. (Obsolete)
- The act of gybing.
- A sudden shift of a sail's angle, or a sudden change in the direction that a boat is sailing.
- A sudden change in direction or approach; vacillation.
- A sneer. (see gibe.)
- Of clothing, very loose-fitting, so as to hang away from the body.
- Of or relating to a British music genre of the 1980s and 1990s, influenced by Madchester and psychedelia and associated with baggy clothing.
- A small plastic bag, as for sandwiches.
- A type of yoke carried on the shoulders, as a means for people to carry a load.
- Characterized by banging sounds.
- to refer to or treat like a dog; to follow like a dog, harass, torment; bully
- to become or behave as a dog
- To envelop in fog.
- To confuse; mystify.
- An element of a lineage, especially of a lineage given in the Bible
- To adorn (as if) with gems
- To cause; to produce.
- To father; to sire; to produce (a child).
- To happen to; befall.
- To exalt to the dignity of a god; to deify.
- A living creature.
- The state or fact of existence, consciousness, or life, or something in such a state.
- That which has actuality (materially or in concept).
- One's basic nature, or the qualities thereof; essence or personality.
- An abode; a cottage.
- Given that; since.
- To furnish with a tag; deck with tags.
- To furnish or cover with a wig; put a wig on.
- Cannabis, especially as used in the Indian subcontinent.
- Something large in size in comparison to similar things.
- Something impressive in comparison to similar things.
- Big deal, usually in used in the negative.
- A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre to an acre.
- A corner, bend, or angle; a hollow
- An area of sea lying between two promontories, larger than a bay, wider than a gulf
- A bend or curve in a coastline, river, or other geographical feature.
- A curve in a rope
- Habitable, liveable; hence delightful, pleasant, pleasing.
- Strongly, with great force.
- In a blustering or boastful manner; haughtily, pompously.
- One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
- One who is strongly partial to his or her own group (e.g. religion, race, ethnicity, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.
- Containing, or resembling, bilge.
- A short period of excessive consumption, especially of excessive alcohol consumption.
- A rapid and excessive consumption of food.
- To engage in a short period of excessive consumption, especially of excessive alcohol consumption.
- The Devil.
- A ghost, goblin, or other hostile supernatural creature.
- A bugbear: any terrifying thing.
- One of two sets of wheels under a locomotive or railcar; the structure with axles and wheels under a locomotive, railcar, or semi.
- A bog-standard (representative) specimen taken from the center of production.
- A standard of performance set up as a mark to be aimed at in competition.
- An unidentified aircraft, especially as observed as a spot on a radar screen and suspected to be hostile.
- of: a known hostile aircraft.
- A score of one over par on a hole.
- a piece of mucus in or removed from the nostril.
- To make a bogey.
- Having the qualities of a bog; i.e. dank, squishy, muddy, and full of water and rotting vegetation.
- A railway carriage.
- A toy similar to a violin bow, consisting of a wooden stick with notches along one or more sides or edges to produce a rattly noise when kratzed (stroked) against a hard edge, lip of container etc.
- various hostile supernatural creatures, especially a ghost.
- of: the wheels under a locomotive, railcar, or semi.
- an unknown or hostile aircraft.
- a booger.
- a score of one over par on a hole.
- a cigarette.
- Counterfeit or fake; not genuine.
- Undesirable or harmful.
- Incorrect, useless, or broken.
- Of a totally fictitious issue printed for collectors, often issued on behalf of a non-existent territory or country (not to be confused with forgery, which is an illegitimate copy of a genuine stamp).
- Based on false or misleading information or unjustified assumptions.
- A liquor made of rum and molasses.
- The sound made by an elastic object (such as a spring) when bouncing; the sound of a bounce.
- To make a boing sound or bouncing motion.
- A native of New Guinea.
- An Australian aboriginal.
- To bulge or swell out.
- To cause to leak.
- To transport toward somebody/somewhere.
- To supply or contribute.
- To raise (a lawsuit, charges, etc.) against somebody.
- To persuade; to induce; to draw; to lead; to guide.
- To produce in exchange; to sell for; to fetch.
- To pitch, often referring to a particularly hard thrown fastball.
- hobgoblin, evil spirit
- Having one or more bulges; bulging
- To remove from a bag.
- To pull down the trousers quickly without consent of, as a prank.
- To search for and eliminate malfunctioning elements or errors in something, especially a computer program or machinery.
- To remove a hidden electronic surveillance device from (somewhere).
- To remove insects from (somewhere), especially
- The action, or a session, of reviewing source code to find and eliminate errors.
- Any of a number of places in England, Canada, and Australia.
- name transferred from the surname.
- In Anglo-Saxon law, the owner of an allotment or yard-land, usually consisting of 30 acres; a villein.
- An English patronymic surname from Gibb (Gilbert).
- A village in Missouri, US.
- One who utters gibes.
- A city/town in North Dakota.
- The fleshy, spore-bearing inner mass of certain fungi.
- Relating to the glebe; turfy; cloddy; fertile; fruitful.
- To place in another bag.
- a city in Idaho, USA
- To remove from a bag.
- Not bagged.
- A Negrillo people of Gabon.
- The people of the Abongo tribe.
- Possible to be done; practicable.
- ambiguity; circumlocution
- A high medieval Turkish feudal title, originally charged with the caretaking and mentoring of the realm's crown prince.
- The bleating of a sheep.
- A Dravidian language spoken primarily in the Nilgri Hills of southern India.
- The indigenous people of the Nilgri Hills of southern India.
- An amount; the contents of one full bag.
- A large assortment.
- Having been placed in a bag.
- Having been caught or successfully hunted.
- an area in north-west Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England.
- a village in Hordley parish, Shropshire
- a hamlet in parish, district, Somerset, England
- a village in the City of borough, West Yorkshire, England
- a small city in Iowa, USA.
- a small city in Minnesota, USA
- a village in Wisconsin, USA.
- a town in Wisconsin.
- A brothel.
- A building for bathing, sweating.
- In Turkey, a prison for slaves.
- Of a person, an object, or the weather: very hot; boiling, broiling, roasting.
- An action in which something is baked.
- The way in which something is baked.
- The production of a batch of baked product.
- A collection of material packaged into a bale.
- A dog that has been tied up; a mastiff or other kind of guard dog.
- Specifically, a type of large, ferocious dog bred by crossing American pit bull terriers with Neapolitan mastiffs.
- A bailiff or prison guard.
- A thing or person which bangs, in any sense.
- A firework that makes a bang.
- A woman's breast.
- A sausage.
- An old, worn-out car.
- A cylinder in a car.
- A member of a gang (shortened from the word gangbanger).
- A powerfully energetic piece of music, especially dance music.
- A rigid bracelet or anklet, especially one with no clasp.
- to beat about or beat down, as corn by the wind.
- to waste away little by little; squander carelessly; fritter (away).
- to beat about in the air; flutter: said of a hawk which does not rise steadily and then swoop down upon its prey.
- to flap or hang down loosely, as a hat brim or an animal's ear.
- The cut branch of a tree; a large, rough stick; the largest piece of wood in a bundle of twigs
- A city in Gwynedd, Wales.
- A town in County Northern Ireland.
- Any of several other places named after the city in Wales, or the town in Northern Ireland.
- a city in Maine, USA
- The capital of the Central African Republic.
- A village in Michigan.
- A crewman of a working barge.
- One who barges or shoves.
- The manager of a barge.
- A cutting weapon similar to a cleaver, with a thick back and thin razor-like edge, used by the Moros of the Philippines.
- Apart from; except.
- Action of the verb to bay; howling.
- An instance of baying; a howl.
- To bang about.
- To give bangs to; style in bangs.
- To encumber with a sticky substance; clog.
- To drug abundantly or excessively.
- To cover with dung or manure.
- To bedaub or defile.
- To deceive; disappoint; jilt.
- A disappointment; trick.
- To entrust; endow.
- To give a gift or gifts to; bestow or present with gifts.
- To give as a gift.
- To gild; to cover with gold.
- To bind with a band or girdle.
- To encircle, surround, as with a gird; inclose; encompass.
- To surround or enclose
- To gnaw; to eat away at.
- To play a trick on, make a fool of.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; trick; cheat.
- To hang round or about; depend; suspend; drape.
- To ornament; embellish.
- Draped; ornamented with something hanging.
- A group of tribes living in northern Gaul, between the English Channel and the west bank of the Rhine, from at least the 3rd century BC.
- Of or pertaining to the Belgae, a German tribe who anciently possessed the country between the Rhine, the Seine, and the ocean.
- Of or pertaining to the Netherlands or to Belgium.
- Kind; gentle; mild.
- (of a climate or environment) mild and favorable
- not harmful to the environment: [in combination] an ozone-benign refrigerant.
- Not posing any serious threat to health; not particularly aggressive or recurrent.
- To sing of or sing about; celebrate in song or poetry; sing the praises of; praise; laud.
- To sing to.
- The state of having two (legal or illegal) spouses simultaneously
- A second marriage
- Any fish in the taxonomic family , which have large eyes.
- Any of certain fish or shark species identified by their large eyes, in particular
- A child's cap; (figuratively) childhood.
- An official's hood or coif.
- Coffee pot that has separate areas for heating the coffee and water.
- A building; a bigging.
- A coffee pot with a strainer or perforated metallic vessel for holding the ground coffee, through which boiling water is poured.
- a pair, often of words or tags, used in analysis.
- The sport of riding a bicycle.
- An Aboriginal person.
- A minor collision, especially between motor vehicles.
- A hairstyle for women that is somewhere between a bob and a shingle.
- A base hit in which the batter stops safely at first base.
- An Afro-Asiatic language spoken in southeastern Chad.
- An instance of something being bitten.
- Causing a stinging sensation.
- Cutting or incisive.
- Tending to bite.
- any of many plant diseases causing damage to, or the death of, leaves, fruit or other parts
- the bacterium, virus or fungus that causes such a condition
- anything that impedes growth or development or spoils any other aspect of life
- To affect with blight; to blast; to prevent the growth and fertility of.
- To suffer blight.
- to spoil or ruin (something)
- The act of bludging.
- Easy work.
- To live off the earnings of a prostitute.
- To not earn one's keep, to live off someone else or off welfare when one could be working.
- To avoid one's responsibilities; to leave it to others to perform duties that one is expected to perform.
- To do nothing, to be idle, especially when there is work to be done.
- To take some benefit and give nothing in return.
- Euphemistic for bloody.
- Euphemistic for bloody.
- A substance used in laundry to whiten clothes; blue
- Any of several processes to protect steel against rust
- To mix clay and water.
- A storehouse for maturing wine, a winery.
- A store specializing in Hispanic groceries.
- Any convenience store.
- A woodworker in the traditional style characterised by the use of hand tools, a pole lathe and use of green timber.
- One who works in a rough and ready, slipshod manner.
- A member of a 1950s rock subculture; a male member of the subculture.
- An omen, a prediction of disaster, a portent.
- Portending, ominous.
- An American aerospace company that has created many commercial airplanes.
- Stuck; unable to progress; having been bogged down.
- To be bewildered, dumbfounded, or confused.
- To confuse or mystify; overwhelm.
- To embarrass with difficulties; to bungle or botch.
- To play fast and loose; to dissemble.
- A small patch of boggy ground.
- A kind of supernatural being.
- a large night-flying Australian moth.
- A set of small gongs placed on a rack and usually struck with a padded stick, a type of gong chime, used in the gamelan music of Java.
- The removal of bones from fish etc; filleting.
- The arrangement of bones in a corset.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- A piece of solid or semisolid mucus in or removed from the nostril
- something suggestive of this material
- A thing; especially a problematic or difficult thing.
- A piece of solid or semi-solid mucus in or removed from the nostril cavity; booger.
- Dancing usually prominently exhibiting movements of the buttocks.
- A large, organised skydiving event.
- To dance a boogie.
- To move, walk, leave, exit.
- A disapproving exclamation by a member of an audience.
- a Mediterranean plant with rough, cucumber-flavored leaves, used in salads.
- Famously borne by a prominent family during the Renaissance.
- (in plural; also water-bougets) A charge resembling the water bags that were used to supply the army in battle.
- A bend; flexure; curve; a hollow angle.
- A bend or hollow in a human or animal body.
- A curve or bend in a river, mountain chain, or other geographical feature.
- The part of a sling that contains the stone.
- A fold, bend, or coil in a tail, snake's body etc.
- participle of (bend)
- The act of bending at the waist, as a sign of respect or greeting.
- A bending.
- A technique for bowing a musical instrument, such as a violin.
- A leg that curves outward at the knee. It might refer to the leg of a human, animal or even a piece of furniture.
- the anatomical structure on the skull where the coronal suture and sagittal suture meet
- The goddess of the Sacred Flame of Kildare and the patron goddess of the Druids. Daughter of Dagda of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Brigid of Kildare (c.451-521), an Irish saint partly confused with the goddess.
- name sometimes borrowed from Irish. English form: Bridget.
- A strong dialectal accent. In Ireland it used to be a term for Irish spoken with a strong English accent, but gradually changed to mean English spoken with a strong Irish accent as English control of Ireland gradually increased and Irish waned as the standard language.
- A strong Oxford shoe, with ornamental perforations and wing tips.
- A heavy shoe of untanned leather.
- To speak with a brogue (accent).
- To walk.
- To kick.
- To punch a hole in, as with an awl.
- to fish for eels by disturbing the waters
- Grus rubicunda, an Australian crane.
- The Malayan sun bear.
- Containing a bug
- (of software, website, feature, etc) Affected by a bug.
- Ornamented with bugles.
- Someone who plays a bugle.
- wheat grains that have been steamed, dried and crushed; a staple of Middle Eastern cooking.
- A botched or incompetently handled situation.
- To botch up, bumble or incompetently perform a task; to make or mend clumsily; to manage awkwardly.
- A city in eastern Bulgaria.
- A town in North Carolina, USA
- A flag, usually a broad tapering pennant, often with a swallowtail, flown by yachts to identify the owner's yacht club.
- to commit burglary.
- To take the ball legally from an opposing player.
- A dish which originated among seafarers during the days of sail: a sort of porridge seasoned with sugar, salt and butter.
- A spicy stew, typically made with a combination of meats and vegetables, and often served with cornbread or corn muffins.
- The transportation of schoolchildren, by bus, to schools in other neighbourhoods in order to alleviate social inequalities or to achieve racial integration.
- The act of making a purchase.
- Having been or happened in the distant past.
- An event that happened in the past.
- The colugo, or flying lemur.
- An independent city in Bavaria, Germany.
- A thin single-twilled worsted fabric with cotton or silk.
- A kind of bread roll.
- A member of a people native to the Northwest Territories of Canada.
- The Athabaskan language of this people.
- The action of something that ebbs.
- To mock; deride; defame; publish the misdeeds of.
- An assistant in a synagogue
- A liar; a deceiver.
- One who is addicted to idle talk.
- A style of electronic music, a subgenre of hardcore techno characterised by a distorted kick sound and controversial lyrics or samples.
- Originally, a kind of serpentine; now generally a coarsely crystalline, igneous rock consisting of lamellar pyroxene and labradorite.
- A lighter, or vessel for inland navigation.
- A cylindrical basket or cage of wicker which was filled with earth or stones and used in fortifications and other engineering work (a precursor to the sandbag).
- A woven wire mesh unit, sometimes rectangular, made from a continuous mesh panel and filled with stones sometimes coated with polyvinyl chloride.
- A porous metal cylinder filled with stones and used in a variety of civil engineering contexts, especially in the construction of retaining walls, the reinforcing of steep slopes, or in the prevention of erosion in river banks.
- A knickknack, objet d'art, curiosity, collectable.
- Having one or more gables.
- A small gable, or gable-shaped canopy, formed over a tabernacle, niche, etc.
- Any bird of the genus a tattler.
- To move about playfully; to frolic.
- To do a forward roll.
- An instance of running or skipping about playfully.
- An instance of more general frisking or frolicking.
- Anything sifted, or from which the coarse parts have been taken.
- To sift or bolt, to separate the fine or valuable parts of from the coarse and useless parts, or from dross or dirt
- To pick out such parts (of a text) as may serve a purpose; to mutilate; to pervert
- To make false by mutilation or addition
- Confused or unintelligible speech.
- Refuse; rubbish.
- Impurities separated from spices, drugs, etc.; garblings.
- A bag or bladder to hold a reservoir of gas, as in a hot-air balloon.
- A person who is overly garrulous or prone to making empty, unsupportable statements; a windbag.
- To speak foolishly, pompously, or at length; to blather.
- A snack consisting of a baguette filled with french fries, sauce, and other ingredients.
- A belvedere, either a type of summer-house or a roofed, detached porch-like structure, usually in a yard, park or lawn.
- One of several species of small, jumping, murine rodents, of the genus In their leaping powers they resemble the jerboa. They inhabit Africa, India, and Southern Europe.
- To rotate inside a monowheel or similar apparatus due to sudden acceleration or braking.
- To insert a small animal into the rectum of a person.
- A Zoroastrian; a Parsi.
- A hot, dust-carrying desert wind in North Africa, somewhat similar to the foehn.
- Finished with plasterboard, as opposed to some other surface material.
- Gibberish, unintelligible speech.
- To jabber, talk rapidly and unintelligibly or incoherently.
- A boulder, a stone.
- A balky horse.
- An upright post with a crosspiece used for execution and subsequent public display; a gallows.
- The projecting arm of a crane, from which the load is suspended; the jib.
- Human form structure made of iron bands designed to publicly display the corpse of an executed criminal.
- To execute (someone), or display (a body), on a gibbet.
- To expose (someone) to ridicule or scorn.
- the edible viscera of a bird
- A manufacturer of acoustic and electric guitars.
- A cocktail made with gin and vermouth, garnished with cocktail onions.
- A device for suspending something, such as a ship's compass, so that it will remain level when its support is tipped.
- to use a gimbal
- Of or pertaining to gleba
- Spherical, ball-shaped.
- Of or relating to a globe or sphere.
- Concerning all parts of the world.
- Of a variable, accessible by all parts of a program.
- Which has to be considered in its entirety.
- A globally scoped identifier.
- Characterised by globs or lumps.
- Gomoku, a Japanese strategy game.
- a quantity of liquid, often in a sticky blotch
- a lump or chunk of something, especially of raw meat
- an extract of text, or image (especially a quotation), provided as a context for analysis, translation or discussion in an examination.
- To splash with small quantities of liquid; to spatter.
- To swallow greedily; to swallow in gobbets.
- Waste material in old mine workings.
- Any member of the Gobiidae.
- A drinking vessel with a foot and stem.
- A peanut.
- A foolish, simple, or amusingly silly person.
- To drool; to dribble.
- To drip or slather; to apply (some gooey substance) to a surface.
- Tending to grab, especially rudely or greedily.
- Dirty, unwashed, unclean.
- Having grubs in it.
- Any species of Cottus; a sculpin.
- An arquebus, a firearm with a long barrel.
- a combretaceous African tree.
- A rounded projection; a lobe.
- Longer than wide or wider than long; not square.
- Roughly rectangular or ellipsoidal.
- Something with an oblong shape.
- A rectangle having length greater than width or width greater than length.
- To seal; to confirm, as by a seal or stamp.
- To surpass in begging.
- The part of a violin or similar stringed instrument that holds the tuning pegs
- A collection containing a variety of miscellaneous things.
- A despicable person.
- A stupid person, a meathead
- A mischievous person, especially a child.
- A particular kind of insect, a member of the family
- The trimmings around the neck and bodice of a gown.
- rust (fungal disease of plants)
- A duffel bag used by sailors or marines.
- A Cantonese dish consisting of mixed meat and vegetables, often in combination with noodles, rice, or soup
- tubing; a system of tubes
- tubes, considered as a group
- a length of tube, or a system of tubes
- the recreation of riding down a river on an inner tube
- A river in central Africa, the largest right-bank tributary of the Congo River.
- to remove a bung from.
- a city in Denmark, pop. 91.405 (as of 2007)
- a city in Karelia (now part of Russia, in earlier times part of Finland), pop. 79,224 (as of 2002), usually spelled Vyborg
- a town in Turner County, South Dakota, pop. 832 (as of 2000)
- a city in Leningrad oblast (now part of Russia, in earlier times part of Finland), pop. 79,224 (as of 2002), also spelled Viborg
- The capital city of Croatia.
- A city and port in Denmark, in Northern Jutland; the fourth-largest city in Denmark and capital of Region Nordjylland.
- Continuing or persisting in the same state; lasting; enduring.
- The action of one who abides; the state of an abider.
- An abode.
- A thief who steels livestock in large quantities.
- The illegitimate child of an unmarried woman and a married man.
- To confiscate by judicial decision.
- Counsel; advisor; councilor; barrister.
- To deprive; to cut off.
- To debar from.
- To make shorter; to shorten in duration or extent.
- To shorten or contract by using fewer words, yet retaining the sense; to epitomize; to condense
- Cut short; truncate.
- To curtail.
- Improper or incorrect use of language.
- Capable of being aged; suitable for ageing.
- Getting on in years; fairly old.
- A yellow supergiant in the constellation Perseus; Alpha (α) Persei.
- A variable star in the constellation Pegasus; Gamma (γ) Pegasi. It forms one corner of the square of Pegasus.
- Indirect or roundabout ways of talking; circumlocution.
- Indirect or roundabout routes or directions.
- The act of one who ambles.
- Serving to kill or repel bugs (insects).
- Serving to counteract bugs (surveillance devices).
- The act of coddling or pampering somebody.
- Support, especially financial.
- A liner or other material added behind or underneath.
- Musicians and vocalists who support the main performer
- That which provides support for the main performer
- An accumulation or buildup, especially of unfilled orders or unfinished work.
- In visual novels, a log containing text previously read.
- A reserve source or supply.
- A large log to burn at the back of a fire.
- To acquire something as a backlog, or to become a backlog
- An effeminate or womanish man.
- One who is bad; a worthless person.
- A brood, group, or flock of ducks.
- The residue from processing sugar cane after the juice is extracted.
- Luggage; traveling equipment
- Factors, especially psychological ones, which interfere with a person's ability to function effectively.
- A woman.
- An army's portable equipment; its baggage train.
- A two-masted Arab or Indian trading vessel, used in the Indian Ocean.
- In a loose baggy manner
- The act of putting anything into a bag.
- Cloth or other material for bags.
- Use of BVM to ventilate a patient.
- peak bagging
- bootstrap aggregating
- bootstrap aggregating
- The capital of, and largest city in Iraq, situated in the center of the country on the Tigris river; an ancient city and historical center of the Muslim world.
- A city of Afghanistan, name of Baghlan Province
- The language of the Baguirmi people of Chad, spoken mainly in the Chari-Baguirmi Prefecture.
- A family of languages which includes the Bagirmi language as well as Naba, Kenga, Fer, Beraku, Disa and Goulai.
- Resembling a bag or some aspect of one.
- A Philippine condiment made from fermented fish or shrimps.
- of (normally used in plural)
- To play the bagpipes.
- To lay (the mizzen) aback by bringing the sheet to the mizzen rigging.
- A type of laundry in which the washing was returned to the customer in a bag, undried and unpressed.
- A member of the family Psychidae of the Lepidoptera.
- Eastern tent caterpillar.
- Fall webworm.
- The act by which something is bailed.
- A bloodsport involving the act of worrying or tormenting a chained or confined animal by setting dogs upon it.
- The act of luring, as into a trap.
- A frustration or disappointment; a check.
- A city (and also a district) in Bavaria, Germany
- A city in South Carolina
Possible word length