Page 1 from 42
Total results: 42701
- Thus, so (now often accompanied by a hand gesture).
- Or even, or more like, nay. definition
- An affirmative vote, usually but not always spoken
- Barking or baying of dogs at their prey.
- name, also used as a formal given name.
- Suffering from aches, sore.
- Any of class of organic radicals, RCO-, formed by the removal of a hydroxyl group from a carboxylic acid.
- aerial; ethereal; incorporeal; visionary.
- To trust ( someone or something); to rely (
- To promise to marry (someone); to be engaged to.
- An affidavit to be signed by a contest winner to confirm eligibility.
- To hail with a cry of "ahoy".
- An utterance of this interjection.
- Consisting of air.
- Relating or belonging to air; high in air; aerial.
- Open to a free current of air; exposed to the air; breezy.
- Resembling air; thin; unsubstantial; not material; airlike.
- Relating to the spirit or soul; delicate; graceful.
- Without reality; having no solid foundation; empty; trifling; visionary.
- Light of heart; vivacious; sprightly; flippant; superficial.
- Having an affected manner; being in the habit of putting on airs; affectedly grand.
- Having the light and aerial tints true to nature.
- from place names in England. Variant spelling: Albee.
- name, anglicization of Irish Ailbhe, name of an Irish saint also anglicized as Albert.
- name used in Ireland, derived from Ailbhe, name of heroines in Irish legend.
- A diminutive of the male given names Alfred and Alfonso.
- An ambidextrous person.
- Of or pertaining to starch
- name of modern usage.
- Any univalent organic radical derived from an aromatic hydrocarbon by removing a hydrogen atom.
- Having the color of ashes.
- Having dry or dead skin (therefore discolored).
- Having awns; bearded, bristly
- Obliquely, crookedly; askew.
- Perversely, improperly.
- Turned or twisted toward one side; crooked, distorted, out of place.
- Wrong or distorted; perverse, amiss.
- A native female servant or maid, especially working for Europeans in South Asia.
- A verse in the Quran.
- Back against.
- Back against.
- Resembling cake in texture.
- Of or relating to cane (the plant) or canes.
- Abounding with canes.
- A less common spelling of Katie, diminutive of the female given name Catherine and related names.
- A guinea pig (rodent).
- A particular time or period of vague extent.
- During the day.
- In a dazed condition.
- A set of two elements treated as one; a pair.
- any set of two different pitch classes.
- A pair of things standing in particular relation; dyadic relation.
- An element, atom, or radical having a valence or combining power of two.
- Comfortable; at ease.
- Requiring little skill or effort.
- Causing ease; giving comfort, or freedom from care or labour.
- Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth.
- Consenting readily to sex.
- Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; compliant.
- Not straitened as to money matters; opposed to
- In a relaxed or casual manner.
- In a manner without strictness or harshness.
- Used an intensifier for large magnitudes.
- Not difficult, not hard.
- Something that is easy
- A young hawk or falcon in the nest, or that has not yet fledged, especially one that will be trained for falconry.
- A system of taboos in the traditional religion of Madagascar.
- Taboo, or forbidden, under the fady system.
- To cause to fly; put to flight; drive off (by frightening).
- To frighten; scare; terrify.
- To be fear-stricken.
- A fright; a scare.
- Fear; a source of fear; a formidable matter; a fearsome or repellent-looking individual.
- to strip skin off
- to lash
- A city in Indiana, and other US places named for persons with the surname Gary.
- A city in South Dakota
- name, popular from the 1940s to the 1970s.
- Thick or obscured with haze.
- Not clear or transparent.
- Obscure; confused; not clear.
- The eighth month of the civil year in the Jewish calendar, after Nisan and before Sivan.
- Relating to the jaws.
- A knockout (in boxing).
- To knock someone out, or render them unconscious or senseless.
- name of modern usage.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling a lake
- of the color of a lake pigment; murky
- transparent; said of blood rendered transparent by the action of some solvent agent on the red blood corpuscles
- name, transferred from the surname, also associated with a New York department store.
- A native house servant in India.
- A diminutive of the male name Max.
- A diminutive of the female name Maxine.
- mazelike; like a maze.
- Not strait, zigzagging.
- Relating to muscle.
- One of the South and East Asian birds of the starling family Sturnidae.
- The distal end of the mandibles of a bird.
- A mythical land in Greek Mythology.
- a main belt asteroid.
- Describing the taste of wine that has been aged in oak and acquired tannins from the wood.
- Containing oats.
- Resembling oats.
- a white person.
- white, white-skinned.
- To act in a manner such that one has fun; to engage in activities expressly for the purpose of recreation or entertainment.
- To perform in (a sport); to participate in (a game).
- To compete against, in a game.
- To take part in amorous activity; to make love, fornicate; to have sex.
- To act as the indicated role, especially in a performance.
- To produce music or theatre.
- To produce music.
- To produce music using a musical instrument.
- To produce music (or a specified song or musical style) using (a specified musical instrument).
- To use a device to watch or listen to the indicated recording.
- To be performed; to be shown.
- To perform in or at; to give performances in or at.
- To act or perform (a play).
- To behave in a particular way.
- Contrary to fact, to give an appearance of being.
- To act with levity or thoughtlessness; to trifle; to be careless.
- To act; to behave; to practice deception.
- To bring into sportive or wanton action; to exhibit in action; to execute.
- To move in any manner; especially, to move regularly with alternate or reciprocating motion; to operate.
- To move gaily; to disport.
- To put in action or motion.
- To keep in play, as a hooked fish, in order to land it.
- To manipulate or deceive someone.
- Activity for amusement only, especially among the young.
- Similar activity, in young animals, as they explore their environment and learn new skills.
- "Repeated, incompletely functional behavior differing from more serious versions ..., and initiated voluntarily when ... in a low-stress setting."
- The conduct, or course of a game.
- An individual's performance in a sport or game.
- (turn-based games) An action carried out when it is one's turn to play.
- A literary composition, intended to be represented by actors impersonating the characters and speaking the dialogue.
- A theatrical performance featuring actors.
- A major move by a business.
- A geological formation that contains an accumulation or prospect of hydrocarbons or other resources.
- The extent to which a part of a mechanism can move freely.
- Sexual role-playing.
- A button that, when pressed, causes media to be played.
- A Hindu scripture.
- Any member of the genus of bromeliad plants.
- The passage between the iter and optocoele in the brain.
- Mildly risqué, exciting.
- Having a strong flavor indicating origin; of distinct characteristic taste; tasting of the soil; hence, fresh; rich.
- Hence: Exciting to the mental taste by a strong or distinctive character of thought or language; peculiar and piquant; fresh and lively.
- To remove or destroy the ovaries (of an animal) so that it cannot become pregnant.
- To change with time or a similar parameter.
- To institute a change in, from a current state; to modify.
- Not to remain constant: to change with time or a similar parameter.
- To display differences.
- To be or act different from the usual.
- To make of different kinds; to make different from one another; to diversity; to variegate.
- To embellish; to change fancifully; to present under new aspects, as of form, key, measure, etc. See variation.
- To disagree; to be at variance or in dissension.
- alteration; change.
- Waning or diminished in some parts; not of uniform size throughout; said especially of sawed boards or timber cut too near the outside of the log.
- Spoiled by wet; said of timber.
- Rising or swelling in waves.
- Full of waves.
- Moving to and fro; undulating.
- Having wave-like shapes on its border or surface; waved.
- Moving up and down relative to the surface; undulate.
- Undé, in a wavy line; applied to ordinaries, or division lines.
- a small city in Colorado, USA
- a village in City of district, Lancashire, England
- to vomit, usually because of intoxication
- to talk incessantly
- An umbelliferous plant, , native to California, whose tubers were used as food by Native Americans.
- In bookbinding, the edge of the binding that extends beyond the edges of the pages, and may protect the gilding.
- To make ready; prepare.
- To dispose; be set in order for; be destined or intended for.
- To set open; open.
- To draw (stitches etc.) tight.
- To hit, strike, especially with a cane or whip.
- To crack (a whip).
- A deep, guttural vocal style with affected pronunciation, characteristic of male grunge and postgrunge singers of the 1990s and early 2000s.
- To sing in this manner.
- A twisted strand of fiber used for knitting or weaving.
- Bundles of fibers twisted together, and which in turn are twisted in bundles to form strands, which in their turn are twisted or plaited to form rope.
- A story, a tale, especially one that is incredible.
- To tell a story or stories.
- To growl or snarl like a dog.
- A workhorse; an old or worn-out mare.
- to yelp, or utter a sharp cry, as in intense pain, or another raucous noise
- to talk loudly and coarsely
- clamor, utter loud complaints
- a yelp or bark
- loud or coarse talk
- Pertaining to, or afflicted with, the disease yaws.
- A central province of Iran.
- Capital city of Yazd Province
- The time it takes the Earth to complete one revolution of the Sun (between 365.24 and 365.26 days depending on the point of reference).
- The time it takes for any planetary body to make one revolution around another body.
- A period between set dates that mark a year, from January 1 to December 31 by the Gregorian calendar, from Tishiri 1 to Elul 29 by the Jewish calendar, and from Muharram 1 to Dhu al-Hijjah 29 or 30 by the Islamic calendar.
- A scheduled part of a calendar year spent in a specific activity.
- A Julian year, exactly 365.25 days, represented by "a".
- A level or grade in school or college.
- The proportion of a creature's lifespan equivalent to one year of an average human lifespan (see also dog year).
- spelling of, obsolete except in place names.
- In Hindu theology, an epoch or era within a cycle of four ages: the Satya Yuga (or Krita Yuga), the Dvapara Yuga, the Treta Yuga and finally the Kali Yuga, with lengths ranging from 432,000 to 1,728,000 years.
- Unusual and bizarre in a funny, comical way; outlandish; clownish.
- Ludicrously or incongruously comical.
- A fool or clown, especially one whose business on the stage is to imitate foolishly the actions of the principal clown.
- To mimic foolishly.
- ABC; alphabet.
- Absey book; abecedary.
- An alphabetical acrostic list.
- Hell; the infernal pit; the great deep; the primal chaos.
- An abyss; a gulf, a chasm, a very deep hole.
- To soothe, to calm; to assuage, to subdue.
- Like an acid, somewhat acid.
- The univalent radical derived from acrylic acid :- CH2=CH-CO-
- name transferred from the surname.
- absence or nonrecognition of marriage
- asexual reproduction
- Of the nature of agate, or containing agate.
- Applied to a kind of variegated glass beads of ancient manufacture.
- Wrong in the sense of awry, askew, amiss, or distorted.
- Wrong; askew.
- Violent contest or striving.
- Pain so extreme as to cause writhing or contortions of the body, similar to those made in the athletic contests in Greece; and hence, extreme pain of mind or body; anguish; paroxysm of grief; specifically, the sufferings of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane.
- Paroxysm of joy; keen emotion.
- The last struggle of life; death struggle.
- Pertaining to wings.
- Scotland, especially the Highlands.
- A synthetic resin derived from a reaction between alcohol and certain acids, used as a base for many laminates, paints and coatings.
- To make quiet or put at rest; to pacify or appease; to quell; to calm.
- To alleviate; to abate; to mitigate.
- To subside, abate, become peaceful.
- To mix (metals); to mix with a baser metal; to alloy; to deteriorate.
- alleviation; abatement; check
- A narrow street or passageway, especially one through the middle of a block giving access to the rear of lots or buildings.
- The area between the outfielders, the gap.
- An establishment where bowling is played; bowling alley.
- The extra area between the sidelines or tramlines on a tennis court that is used for doubles matches.
- A walk or passage in a garden or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes.
- A passageway between rows of pews in a church.
- Any passage having the entrance represented as wider than the exit, so as to give the appearance of length.
- The space between two rows of compositors' stands in a printing office.
- A glass marble or taw.
- A metal that is a combination of two or more elements, at least one of which is a metal.
- A metal of lesser value, mixed with a metal of greater value.
- An admixture; something added which stains, taints etc.
- Fusion, marriage, combination.
- To mix or combine; often used of metals.
- To reduce the purity of by mixing with a less valuable substance.
- To impair or debase by mixture.
- The univalent radical, CH2=CH-CH2-, existing especially in oils of garlic and mustard.
- unreasonableness; absurdity
- The mountain range in central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together.
- Altay, Xinjiang, China.
- Altay Prefecture.
- name, a rare variant of Alwin.
- name borrowed from in the 1990s.
- A bookcase; a library or archive.
- A storehouse. (Especially a niche or recess in a wall used for storage.)
- A pantry, or place to store food.
- A cupboard or storage area in a church to hold books, communion vessels, vestments, etc.; an armarium.
- Friendship. The cooperative and supportive relationship between people, or animals. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
- Mutual understanding and a peaceful relationship, especially between nations; peace; accord.
- name, today often transferred back from the surname.
- In an ample manner.
- A woman's headband (sometimes of metal), for binding the front hair in Ancient Greece.
- Displaying or feeling anger.
- Inflamed and painful.
- Dark and stormy, menacing.
- To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to bother with unpleasant deeds.
- To do something to upset or anger someone; to be troublesome.
- To molest; to harm; to injure.
- A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes.
- That which causes such a feeling.
- restless, apprehensive and fidgety
- A place where apes are kept.
- The practice of aping; an apish action.
- To lay or place; to put (one thing to another)
- To put to use; to use or employ for a particular purpose, or in a particular case; to appropriate; to devote
- To make use of, declare, or pronounce, as suitable, fitting, or relative; as, to apply the testimony to the case
- To fix closely; to engage and employ diligently, or with attention; to attach; to incline.
- To betake; to address; to refer; generally used reflexively.
- To submit oneself as a candidate (with the adposition "to" designating the recipient of the submission, and the adposition "for" designating the position).
- To pertain or be relevant to a specified individual or group.
- To busy; to keep at work; to ply.
- To visit.
- In an apt or suitable manner; fitly; properly; pertinently; appropriately; readily.
- Clothing and ornamentation.
- A collection laid out to be viewed in full.
- An orderly series, arrangement or sequence.
- Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle.
- A large collection.
- Common name for matrix.
- Any of various data structures designed to hold multiple elements of the same type; especially, a data structure that holds these elements in adjacent memory locations so that they may be retrieved using numeric indices.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impanelled in a cause; the panel itself; or the whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- A militia.
- A group
- The same as a microarray.
- To clothe and ornament; to adorn or attire
- To lay out in an orderly arrangement; to deploy or marshal
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them one at a time.
- Inclined towards the arts; arty.
- A member of an alleged master race with no fixed definition, comprising people of Germanic descent (in the narrowest sense), or all non-Jewish Caucasians (in the broadest sense)
- A person of Caucasian ethnicity; a white non-Jew.
- A Caucasian racist, often one who is an Aryan in the first sense.
- An Indo-European, a Proto-Indo-European.
- An Indo-Iranian.
- A subdivision of the Caucasian race, which comprised the Aryans, the Semites, and the Hamites, or the accompanying linguistic subdivision.
- Pertaining, in racial theories, to the (alleged) Aryan master race.
- Pertaining to the Caucasian ethnicity.
- Pertaining to Caucasian racists or their organisations, theories, etc.
- Of or pertaining to Indo-Iranian peoples, cultures, and languages.
- Of or pertaining to Indo-European peoples, cultures and languages.
- The language of the original Aryans.
- Trial, attempt, essay.
- Examination and determination; test.
- The qualitative or quantitative chemical analysis of something.
- Trial by danger or by affliction; adventure; risk; hardship; state of being tried.
- Tested purity or value.
- The act or process of ascertaining the proportion of a particular metal in an ore or alloy; especially, the determination of the proportion of gold or silver in bullion or coin.
- The alloy or metal to be assayed.
- To attempt (something).
- To try, attempt ( do something).
- To analyze or estimate the composition or value of (a metal, ore etc.).
- To test the abilities of (someone) in combat; to fight.
- To affect.
- To try tasting, as food or drink.
- disorder; irregularity
- public disgrace or stigma; infamy; loss of civil rights
- A floating mote or speck of dust.
- a skeleton
- Lack of muscle tone; flaccidity or atonia
- A hereditary disorder marked by the tendency to develop localized immediate hypersensitivity reactions to allergens such as pollen, food etc and is manifested by hay fever, asthma, or similar allergic conditions; generally considered to be caused by the interaction of environmental and genetic factors.
- A person suffering from atopic syndrome; a case of atopy.
- name, today often transferred back from the surname.
- name of modern usage.
- In an unlucky or perverse manner.
- name, a new American spelling variant of Aidan.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A black bird with red feet and beak.
- A traditional family-based community in the Andes, especially among Quechua and Aymara peoples.
- The divalent functional group of general formula R-N=NO-R'; such compounds are considered the oxides of azo compounds
- Somewhat azure in colour.
- unleavened bread used in Jewish or Christian religious context
- Ill, unwell.
- In a bad manner.
- Very much; to a great degree.
- An obsolete wooden golf club with high loft.
- The 4-wood or 5-wood
- Of clothing, very loose-fitting, so as to hang away from the body.
- Of or relating to a British music genre of the 1980s and 1990s, influenced by Madchester and psychedelia and associated with baggy clothing.
- A small plastic bag, as for sandwiches.
- Refusing to proceed or cooperate.
- bloody; used as a mild intensifier.
- Producing balm.
- Soothing or fragrant.
- Mild and pleasant.
- Foolish; slightly crazy or mad; eccentric.
- To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
- To use or pass about casually.
- To throw or strike reciprocally, like balls in sports.
- To fight (with or against someone).
- Bowlegged, or bending outward at the knees; as in bandy legged.
- A winter sport played on ice, from which ice hockey developed.
- A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- A carriage or cart used in India, especially one drawn by bullocks.
- A type of yoke carried on the shoulders, as a means for people to carry a load.
- Characterized by banging sounds.
- bantam (small, but aggressive)
- Resembling vomit in colour, texture, etc.
- Inclined to vomit; sick.
- Vile; contemptible.
- Having bark.
- Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- Sounding like the bark of a dog.
- containing barm, i.e. froth from fermented yeast
- odd, strange.
- An argument, a disagreement.
- Symbol Ba. A unit of pressure under the CGS system. 1 Ba = 0.1 Pa = 0.1 N/m2 = 1x10-6 bar
- Describing the reproduction of sound that overemphasizes low-frequency sounds
- Soiled, dirty.
- Obscene; filthy; unchaste.
- Sexual in nature and usually meant to be humorous but considered rude.
- Having a bay or bays.
- A slow-moving, often stagnant creek or river.
- A swamp, a marshy (stagnant) body of water.
- Resembling beads; small, round, and gleaming.
- Bright and penetrating.
- Covered or ornamented with, or as if with, beads.
- Characterized by beads.
- Beaked: having a beak.
- Beak-like: resembling a beak.
- Having a nose which resembles a beak.
- (of a gesture) Made using a beak; (of a sound) produced through a beak.
- Resembling a beam in size and weight; massy.
- Having horns or antlers.
- Having much beam or breadth; wide.
- Showing or emitting rays of light; beaming; radiant; shining.
- Radiant; beamsome; joyous; gladsome.
- Resembling or characteristic of beans.
- To bay around or about; embay; hem in; surround.
- To make foul; befoul; soil.
- Consisting of blades.
- A rank of aristocracy (second only to princes) in Russia, Bulgaria and Romania.
- A small trench or ditch, typically built in a zigzag pattern, serving to connect or provide communication between two trenches, particularly the rear and front lines.
- A line, drawn winding about, in order to enclose several tracts of land, or to attack some works.
- Overgrown with bracken or brushwood
- An inflammatory disease of sheep.
- Meat from sheep that have died from this disease, or that have died from accident or disease in general.
- sick with braxy
- name, a less common spelling of Brian.
- derived from Brian.
- A city in Ohio.
- A city in Texas
- A bunya pine,
- A banyan, a member of a specific Hindu caste.
- A cabdriver, someone who drives a taxi.
- cheerful or mirthful, as after good eating or drinking
- wary, careful, shrewd.
- Uncommunicative; unwilling or hesitant to give information, reticent.
- A cup-like structure in the mammalian kidney.
- The outermost whorl of flower parts, comprising the sepals, when it is not the same in appearance as the next such whorl (the corolla).
- The crown of a crinoid.
- Characterized by camp or kitsch, especially when deliberate or intentional.
- lively; cheerful; merry; brisk
- A person who works in a carnival.
- The jargon used by carnival workers.
- A carnival.
- name and of its variant forms, also used as a formal given name in the 20th century.
- Resembling or relating to cawk.
- A city in South Carolina
- Sad; sorrowful; grievous.
- Disposed to cherish with care; careful.
- Cautious; wary; shy.
- Sparing; not lavish; not disposed to give freely.
- Resembling coal.
- Covered in, or containing, coal.
- Resembling crape.
- A type of vessel, which was notably used in Denmark and Sweden
- Insane; lunatic; demented.
- Out of control.
- Overly excited or enthusiastic.
- In love; experiencing romantic feelings.
- Unexpected; surprising.
- Characterized by weakness or feebleness; decrepit; broken; falling to decay; shaky; unsafe.
- Very, extremely.
- An insane or eccentric person; a crackpot.
- Eccentric behaviour; lunacy.
- Any plant of the division Cycadophyta, as the sago palm, etc.
- Uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so.
- A place, often on a farm, where milk is processed and turned into products such as butter and cheese.
- A dairy farm.
- A shop selling dairy products.
- (also dairy products or dairy produce) Products produced from milk.
- A corner-store, superette or 'mini-mart' of some description.
- Referring to products produced from milk.
- Referring to the milk production and processing industries.
- On food labelling, containing fats only from dairy sources (e.g. dairy ice cream).
- Somewhat damp.
- Dejected; gloomy; sorrowful.
- A diminutive of the male given name Daniel.
- A diminutive of the female given names Danielle, Daniella and Daniela.
- name, a spelling variant of Darrell.
- Calculated to arrest attention; ostentatiously fashionable; showy.
- Smeary; viscous; glutinous; adhesive.
- A diminutive of the male given name David.
- derived from David.
- A dear; a darling.
- A term of address for a female.
- The process or result of being gradually decomposed.
- A deterioration of condition.
- To deteriorate, to get worse, to lose strength or health, to decline in quality.
- To undergo bit rot, that is, gradual degradation.
- To undergo software rot, that is, to fail to be updated in a changing environment, so as to eventually become legacy or obsolete.
- To undergo prolonged reduction in altitude (above the orbited body).
- To rot, to go bad.
- To change by undergoing fission, by emitting radiation, or by capturing or losing one or more electrons.
- To undergo optical decay, that is, to relax to a less excited state, usually by emitting a photon or phonon.
- Loss of airspeed due to drag.
- To cause to rot or deteriorate.
- denial; refusal
- To deny, refuse.
- Disorder, disturbance.
- Disarray, confusion.
- Disorderly merriment, partying.
- A daily log of experiences, especially those of the writer.
- A personal organizer or appointment diary.
- Lasting for one day.
- To keep a diary or journal.
- In Greek myth, a female tree spirit.
- A respelling of the female given name Diana.
- A Niger-Congo language spoken in Upper Volta and Ivory Coast.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- At a time in advance of the usual or expected event.
- Arriving a time before expected; sooner than on time.
- Near the start or beginning.
- Having begun to occur; in its early stages.
- At a time before expected; sooner than usual.
- Soon; in good time; seasonably.
- A shift (scheduled work period) that takes place early in the day.
- To bathe; to steep.
- To shut in, enclose, shelter or trap, such as ships in a bay.
- Consisting principally of facts
- Having characteristics of a fad.
- fussy, having particular tastes or whims
- Effeminate; homosexual; gay.
- The realm of faerie; enchantment, illusion.
- A mythical being with magical powers, known in many sizes and descriptions, although often depicted in modern illustrations only as small and spritely with gauze-like wings, and revered in some modern forms of paganism; a sprite.
- A male homosexual, especially one who is effeminate.
- Two species of hummingbird in the genus Heliothryx.
- The imagination.
- An image or representation of anything formed in the mind; conception; thought; idea.
- An opinion or notion formed without much reflection; an impression.
- A whim.
- Love or amorous attachment.
- The object of inclination or liking.
- Any sport or hobby pursued by a group.
- The enthusiasts of such a pursuit.
- A diamond with a distinctive colour.
- That which pleases or entertains the taste or caprice without much use or value.
- A sort of love song or light impromptu ballad.
- In the game of jacks, a style of play involving additional actions (contrasted with plainsies).
- Of a superior grade.
- Executed with skill.
- Unnecessarily complicated.
- Extravagant; above real value.
- To appreciate without jealousy or greed.
- would like
- To be sexually attracted to.
- To imagine, suppose.
- To form a conception of; to portray in the mind; to imagine.
- To have a fancy for; to like; to be pleased with, particularly on account of external appearance or manners.
- Containing fangs; full of sharp teeth.
- A contagious disease of horses, resembling glanders.
- resembling or reminiscent of a farm.
- Containing, composed of, or consisting of fat.
- Like fat; greasy.
- Literally or figuratively large.
- An obese person.
- A large marijuana cigar; a blunt.
- Somewhat fawn in colour.
- Fair, beautiful.
- A fair, a market.
- A city in Egypt, and the associated region.
- Consisting of flakes or of small, loose masses; lying, or cleaving off, in flakes or layers; flakelike.
- Unreliable; prone to make plans with others but then abandon those plans.
- Unreliable; working only on an intermittent basis; prone to cease functioning properly.
- flaming, blazing
- flamelike, flame-colored
- composed of flame
- Full of flaws or cracks; broken; defective.
- Subject to sudden flaws or gusts of wind.
- Like flax; flaxen.
- A sudden or irregular incursion in border warfare; hence, any irregular incursion for war or spoils; a raid.
- A brief excursion or attempt, especially outside one's accustomed sphere.
- To scour (an area or place) for food, treasure, booty etc.
- To pillage; to ravage.
- name of mostly British usage.
- Like gall; bitter as gall.
- To frighten; to worry.
- Having the smell, taste and texture of consumed game (meat).
- Plucky, spirited or gritty
- Risque, sordid or sexually suggestive
- Injured, or not functioning properly (with respect to legs).
- A blowjob; fellatio.
- Having many gaps.
- name, a mostly British variant of Gary.
- Resembling or characterised by gasps.
- Of a beverage, containing dissolved gas (usually carbon dioxide).
- Tending to cause flatulence.
- very showy or ornamented, now especially when excessive, or in a tasteless or vulgar manner
- gay; merry; festive
- One of the large beads in the rosary at which the paternoster is recited.
- A reunion held by one of the colleges of the University of Oxford for alumni, normally held during the summer vacations.
- Sticky; smeared with something sticky.
- Having the qualities of gauze; light, thin, transparent, hazy.
- light; giving the effect of haze.
- awkward, ungainly; lacking grace or dexterity in movement
- a Southern Asiatic species of wild cattle.
- Cheerfully; in a gay manner.
- Of a dazzling lustre; glaring; bright; shining.
- Having the appearance of a glaze; glazed.
- Like a goat, goatlike or redolent of goats.
- Composed of, or resembling, grapes.
- A thick sauce made from the fat or juices that come out from meat or vegetables as they are being cooked.
- A dark savoury sauce prepared from stock and usually meat juices; brown gravy.
- A pale sauce prepared from a roux with meat fat; a type of béchamel sauce
- A type of gravy.
- Sauce used for pasta.
- Curry sauce.
- Unearned gain.
- Extra benefit.
- Of or pertaining to a gyrus
- Moving circularly or spirally; gyratory; whirling.
- Of a person, having a lot of hair on the body.
- Of an animal, having a lot of fur.
- Of a body part other than the head, having hair growing from it.
- Difficult, complex, intricate, or intimidating.
- a common spelling variant of Hayley.
- name, popular in the US in the 1990s and the 2000s.
- Any of several places in the US and Canada named after persons with the surname.
- A rare spelling variant of Hallie, diminutive of the female given name Harriet.
- Resembling ham.
- Amateurish; characterized by overacting.
- of a hamstring injury.
- A hamster.
- by accident or luck
- A fabulous winged monster, ravenous and filthy, having the face of a woman and the body of a vulture.
- A shrewish woman.
- One who is rapacious or ravenous; an extortioner.
- The European moor buzzard or marsh harrier (Circus aeruginosus).
- A large and powerful double-crested, short-winged American eagle (Thrasaetus harpyia).
- Resembling marijuana in taste or smell.
- Slovenly; careless.
- Acting in haste; being too hurried or quick.
- Of, relating to, or resembling, a hat.
- Fond of hats.
- Resembling or characteristic of a hawk.
- Resembling or smelling or tasting like hay.
- A town in Virginia.
- A city in Missouri
- A town in South Dakota
- Having lots of heaps or piles.
- Having great weight.
- Serious, somber.
- Not easy to bear; burdensome; oppressive.
- High, great.
- Louder, more distorted.
- Hot and humid.
- Doing the specified activity more intensely than most other people.
- High in fat or protein; difficult to digest.
- Of great force, power, or intensity; deep or intense.
- Laden to a great extent.
- Laden with that which is weighty; encumbered; burdened; bowed down, either with an actual burden, or with grief, pain, disappointment, etc.
- Slow; sluggish; inactive; or lifeless, dull, inanimate, stupid.
- Impeding motion; cloggy; clayey.
- Not raised or leavened.
- Having much body or strength; said of wines or spirits.
- With child; pregnant.
- A villain or bad guy; the one responsible for evil or aggressive acts.
- A doorman, bouncer or bodyguard.
- A large multi-engined aircraft.
- To make heavier.
- To sadden.
- To use power and/or wealth to exert influence on, e.g., governments or corporations; to pressure.
- Having the heaves.
- White or gray with age.
- Of a pale silvery gray.
- Covered with short, dense, grayish white hairs; canescent.
- Remote in time past.
- Moldy; mossy; musty.
- Old or old-fashioned.
- Any of the long, threadlike filaments that form the mycelium of a fungus.
- Any of several small, paenungulate herbivorous mammals, of the order Hyracoidea, with a bulky frame and fang-like incisors; they are native to Africa and the Middle East.
- The material placed within a different material in the form of a decoration.
- A filling for a tooth, made of ceramic or gold to fit the cavity and shape of tooth and cemented into place.
- The piece of paper or the booklet inside the case of a CD or DVD
- To place pieces of a foreign material within another material to form a decorative design.
- To place an inlay in a tooth.
- The southernmost island of the inner Hebrides in Scotland.
- country in southern Europe. Official name: Italian Republic.
- jagged, toothed or serrated
- Resembling jam in taste, texture, etc.
- Covered in jam.
- Of a person, lucky.
- A gun.
- A wig, notably made of worsted wool
- derived from a medieval variant of
- name, a twentieth century elaborate spelling of Jane.
- In the style of jazz.
- Flashy or showy.
- A per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria.
- A diminutive of the female given names Katherine, Kathleen, and related names; also used as a formal given name.
- name definition
- A type of small boat, covered over by a surface deck, powered by the occupant or occupants using a double-bladed paddle in a sitting position, from a hole in the surface deck
- To use a kayak, to travel or race in a kayak.
- To traverse a body of water by kayak.
- name, a modern invention possibly based on Kay or Michaela
- A pin used in kayles or skittles.
- name used in Ireland and Scotland.
- a packsack to be swung on either side of a packsaddle
Possible word length